I surfed online and found some great inputs from various blogs regarding Pinterest Strategy. I thought it would be great thing to share. Its not a new thing so maybe you people know this strategy.
PS: Its not a spamming technique and make sure you have some awesome content to share.
1. Complete your Pinterest Profile
2. Search for your niche
3. In the results click on the Pinners
4. All these Pinners are your potential targets as they might be interested in your niche
5. Start following these Pinners. You can follow 300 pinners a day on Pinterest.
6. Also repin, like and share other pinners content. (Do not overdo)
7. The day you will follow 10000 pinners (in approximately 35 to 36 days) you will get some good number of followers (approximately 600 to 1500 followers and it keeps on increasing)
8. Start sharing your pins daily and regularly and keep on following new people.
9. Within 3 months you will start getting some good number of visitors (in 1000s if done correctly)