Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You (https://www.warriorforum.com/wanted-members-looking-hire-you/)
-   -   [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course (https://www.warriorforum.com/wanted-members-looking-hire-you/1001432-reviewers-wanted-new-cpa-marketing-video-course.html)

Victor Wu 5th October 2014 10:34 PM

[Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hi Guys,

I am about to launch a new CPA marketing video course that teaches how to earn money with CPA offers.

The course covers...

• CPA & List Building – The Winning Combo
• Website Set Up & Creation
• Dealing with CPA Networks
• Monetizing Lucrative Offers
• Driving Traffic
• and more...

Currently I am looking for some quality reviewers. If you are interested, please PM me for review copy.

Here are some requirements for reviewers:

1. You have at least 10 posts in Warriorforum.

2. You are able to review the course within 2-3 days upon receiving the login details.

3. All reviews should be posted on this thread.

4. Reviews should be detailed.

Best regards,

Victor

admin@subashseo.com 6th October 2014 11:05 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Please add skype, discourse more

thebasta 6th October 2014 12:22 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
PLEASE SEND ME A REVIEW

sylvainb 6th October 2014 01:56 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Can you send me a review ? Thank you

jhanley 6th October 2014 05:57 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hi,

I would be happy to do a review of your product.

Take care,
Jim

chrisuchi 7th October 2014 08:28 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
find me worthy to review your course
congrats on the launch

Himanshu1988 7th October 2014 11:02 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
I am interested in reviewing of your product.

Himanshu

msabihj 8th October 2014 09:03 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
I got a review copy of CPA Profit Academy from Victor. I have been watching videos and have been roaming inside the member’s area.

I’d like to mention that the course is packed with very useful videos. Training videos move in a sequence which is great for newbies because they will never feel lost.

The author has shared a lot of resources, strategies and actionable plans that will eventually lead to success. Not just that the course teaches you how to create a site, choose CPA offers but it tells you how to drive traffic to your offers. Both free as well as paid traffic methods are included in the course.
Once you start earning money, you can then automate the entire system where you will earn money on complete autopilot. You can scale up, you can choose any niche you want, you can choose any CPA network. There are no restrictions at all. It is not just that you are limited to a few niches or specific CPA offers, no – not at all.

The upsell - CPA VIP is a sort of advanced CPA training where you get access to more ways to optimize your ads, how to outsource, how to automate CPA campaigns, joint ventures, solo ads and so on. All the videos in VIP membership are really great especially if you are serious about getting traffic to your offers.

Overall CPA Profit Academy is a type of course that will open your mind and will teach you a lot of stuff. To be honest, the methods to get free/paid traffic are pretty much applicable in every type of marketing. You don’t have to be necessarily promoting a CPA product to use these traffic generation methods.

You shouldn’t miss CPA Profit Academy for two main reasons:

(A) Learning
(B) Actionable strategies

What’s better than learning something that you can apply immediately on your site/offer without any issues? What’s better than getting quite a few techniques that can help you earn a few additional hundred dollars?

You get instant access to the member’s area as soon as you register. There are several other helpful resources inside the member’s area that you get for FREE. What else you need?

triobacklinkbuilder 8th October 2014 03:17 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
hello,

If you want I can review once ..

millionairesandie 8th October 2014 06:42 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Thanks Victor for allowing me to review CPA Profit Academy.

In this video course you'll be walked through the steps of setting up, creating & profiting from CPA offers. For the newbie, this is a great course to learn the ins & outs of CPA marketing. Including navigating networks, offers and how to set up your campaigns.

You'll even get a few ideas via a walk through of some popular niches. This can get you started & help you "think outside the box" once your feet are more wet.

Worried about applying to your first network? Victor has you covered there as well With his tips, you'll have your choice of networks.

The OTO is not needed but will help you with some more advanced options as your CPA marketing business grows.

Newbies will definitely benefit, Intermediate & advanced can pick up some tips that can help them.

Victor Wu 8th October 2014 06:53 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by msabihj (Post 9581429)
I got a review copy of CPA Profit Academy from Victor. I have been watching videos and have been roaming inside the member’s area.

I’d like to mention that the course is packed with very useful videos. Training videos move in a sequence which is great for newbies because they will never feel lost.

The author has shared a lot of resources, strategies and actionable plans that will eventually lead to success. Not just that the course teaches you how to create a site, choose CPA offers but it tells you how to drive traffic to your offers. Both free as well as paid traffic methods are included in the course.
Once you start earning money, you can then automate the entire system where you will earn money on complete autopilot. You can scale up, you can choose any niche you want, you can choose any CPA network. There are no restrictions at all. It is not just that you are limited to a few niches or specific CPA offers, no – not at all.

The upsell - CPA VIP is a sort of advanced CPA training where you get access to more ways to optimize your ads, how to outsource, how to automate CPA campaigns, joint ventures, solo ads and so on. All the videos in VIP membership are really great especially if you are serious about getting traffic to your offers.

Overall CPA Profit Academy is a type of course that will open your mind and will teach you a lot of stuff. To be honest, the methods to get free/paid traffic are pretty much applicable in every type of marketing. You don’t have to be necessarily promoting a CPA product to use these traffic generation methods.

You shouldn’t miss CPA Profit Academy for two main reasons:

(A) Learning
(B) Actionable strategies

What’s better than learning something that you can apply immediately on your site/offer without any issues? What’s better than getting quite a few techniques that can help you earn a few additional hundred dollars?

You get instant access to the member’s area as soon as you register. There are several other helpful resources inside the member’s area that you get for FREE. What else you need?

msabihj, thanks a lot!

Victor Wu 8th October 2014 06:57 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by millionairesandie (Post 9582543)
Thanks Victor for allowing me to review CPA Profit Academy.

In this video course you'll be walked through the steps of setting up, creating & profiting from CPA offers. For the newbie, this is a great course to learn the ins & outs of CPA marketing. Including navigating networks, offers and how to set up your campaigns.

You'll even get a few ideas via a walk through of some popular niches. This can get you started & help you "think outside the box" once your feet are more wet.

Worried about applying to your first network? Victor has you covered there as well With his tips, you'll have your choice of networks.

The OTO is not needed but will help you with some more advanced options as your CPA marketing business grows.

Newbies will definitely benefit, Intermediate & advanced can pick up some tips that can help them.

Sandie, thank you very much!

lonerwold1 9th October 2014 03:37 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hey Victor,

I have been working with CPA for few weeks now, I have been using paid methods and still in the negative, I am not a total newbie, and I got some conversions, but as I said costs are more than the profits, so I would be really interested in reviewing your course :)

Worm and Best regards,
Beshoy

wilks3y 9th October 2014 05:17 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
I'd like to review this for you.

Regards,
Wilks3y

Flyingpig7 9th October 2014 09:25 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Disclaimer: I recieved entry to the site for an honest review. Many thanks.

This is a membership site for those who would like to get into CPA marketing.

The Sales page is nice and simple a video last around 8 minutes. It shows the product at a proposed price and is to be installed at Clickbank. There is a VIP upsell this also has another short video with a Guaranteed money back policy.

You can stop and pause the video. However I do have to point out that this is a big video
membership site so if you're uncomfortable with video don't read any further.

All download links work smoothly and straightforwardly and just once step buy no multiple pages. It all works at superfast downloading time this includes within the membership area as well.

There is an non-hyped feel to everything which I like.
The videos are fairly short and to the point, with an easy to listen to American voice.

Once inside I realised what a huge site Victor has built I had access to the basic, upsell, bonuses, Tools & graphics, have I left anything out?

For the basic price you will recieve 5 modules 20 videos concentrating on CPA. For the extra few dollars are another 5 videos these are longer and expand on what you can do to take your Cpa marketing to the next business level. I am torn wheather to say that you don't need it not sure, if it was me I'd buy it. As I have learnt from them and found them useful. It's true though that you don't actually need it to get started and set up.

Oh and did I mention the Bonuses? You're going to love them there are 10 modules here that cover a range of IM areas from Affiliate basics to Youtube marketing. These are related to helping you get started with a website to a variety of long term free traffic methods. It's all quite thorough.

You also have access to the large Tools & Graphics module so you need not go looking for squeeze pages etc.. it's all been thought of and provided for you.

Now there are a few issues nothing that cannot be easily fixed, a video is missing from the 6th module,(6-5 (VIP section)).Zip package also had the same video missing.

Link missing under video Installing wordpress 2nd module.

I would have liked to have seen a video discussing or showing a demonstration tracking a full campaign perhaps. It's so we know what to look for when interpreting & tracking results and improving them.Even using a spreadsheet would be helpful.

No pdfs or even transcripts, on a couple of videos I had to strain to catch a name of links I wanted to follow up but could not. (Social updater plugin didn't know the name)
A short Resources pdf will solve this.

I loved this membership site it was such an enjoyable experience learning and what good value for money it is. It's a great starting point for anyone new to CPA or even Internet Marketing, well
worth it.

Many thanks Victor for letting me see this.

Keren

Victor Wu 9th October 2014 09:50 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyingpig7 (Post 9583824)
Disclaimer: I recieved entry to the site for an honest review. Many thanks.

This is a membership site for those who would like to get into CPA marketing.

The Sales page is nice and simple a video last around 8 minutes. It shows the product at a proposed price and is to be installed at Clickbank. There is a VIP upsell this also has another short video with a Guaranteed money back policy.

You can stop and pause the video. However I do have to point out that this is a big video
membership site so if you're uncomfortable with video don't read any further.

All download links work smoothly and straightforwardly and just once step buy no multiple pages. It all works at superfast downloading time this includes within the membership area as well.

There is an non-hyped feel to everything which I like.
The videos are fairly short and to the point, with an easy to listen to American voice.

Once inside I realised what a huge site Victor has built I had access to the basic, upsell, bonuses, Tools & graphics, have I left anything out?

For the basic price you will recieve 5 modules 20 videos concentrating on CPA. For the extra few dollars are another 5 videos these are longer and expand on what you can do to take your Cpa marketing to the next business level. I am torn wheather to say that you don't need it not sure, if it was me I'd buy it. As I have learnt from them and found them useful. It's true though that you don't actually need it to get started and set up.

Oh and did I mention the Bonuses? You're going to love them there are 10 modules here that cover a range of IM areas from Affiliate basics to Youtube marketing. These are related to helping you get started with a website to a variety of long term free traffic methods. It's all quite thorough.

You also have access to the large Tools & Graphics module so you need not go looking for squeeze pages etc.. it's all been thought of and provided for you.

Now there are a few issues nothing that cannot be easily fixed, a video is missing from the 6th module,(6-5 (VIP section)).Zip package also had the same video missing.

Link missing under video Installing wordpress 2nd module.

I would have liked to have seen a video discussing or showing a demonstration tracking a full campaign perhaps. It's so we know what to look for when interpreting & tracking results and improving them.Even using a spreadsheet would be helpful.

No pdfs or even transcripts, on a couple of videos I had to strain to catch a name of links I wanted to follow up but could not. (Social updater plugin didn't know the name)
A short Resources pdf will solve this.

I loved this membership site it was such an enjoyable experience learning and what good value for money it is. It's a great starting point for anyone new to CPA or even Internet Marketing, well
worth it.

Many thanks Victor for letting me see this.

Keren

Thanks a lot, Karen! What a detailed review!

Besides your kind words, I am very appreciated that you've pointed out issues of the course. It's extremely important for me to improve the customers experience.

Also, I will start to create a PDF version for this course according to your comments.

Thanks again!

triobacklinkbuilder 10th October 2014 10:23 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
The main components of this course are:

1) The Video course which is attractive and to point.
2) The courses are highly structure and format for the newbies.
3) It have no lengthy sells speech though.

So don't wait just subscribe it now and make money as per your wish. It depends on your
capability how much you explore and monetize you get back in return positively..

And the best part is it now like others CPA that using old school procedure- rinse and repeat
which I am like most this part.. It looks promising and be would probably have to provide the best..

I want to add -- At first I think it may have the fake reviews, but now my mind fully changed after
listen all the video tuition really helpful.I have tied almost all of the services of all network but here
Victor elaborately discuss it well so have no issue for the new-comer


However I had a better experience with it..


Best of Luck ..

Victor Wu 10th October 2014 07:17 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by triobacklinkbuilder (Post 9586294)
The main components of this course are:

1) The Video course which is attractive and to point.
2) The courses are highly structure and format for the newbies.
3) It have no lengthy sells speech though.

So don't wait just subscribe it now and make money as per your wish. It depends on your
capability how much you explore and monetize you get back in return positively..

And the best part is it now like others CPA that using old school procedure- rinse and repeat
which I am like most this part.. It looks promising and be would probably have to provide the best..

I want to add -- At first I think it may have the fake reviews, but now my mind fully changed after
listen all the video tuition really helpful.I have tied almost all of the services of all network but here
Victor elaborately discuss it well so have no issue for the new-comer


However I had a better experience with it..


Best of Luck ..

triobacklinkbuilder, thanks a lot!

cashin2 10th October 2014 10:15 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hi,
I would like to get a review copy and will give my
review for you.

nexuslivezz 11th October 2014 01:24 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Do i get any chance as i have replied here with choice to write reviews

IanM723 11th October 2014 07:05 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Victor was kind enough to provide me with a review copy of this product.

"CPA Profit Academy – Cost-Per-Action Secrets of a Six-Figure CPA Marketer…” is a super actionable content filled video course designed to take even the freshest newbie and turn them into a CPA rockstar. The course is a step-by-step walkthrough of all of the important working parts of building a sustainable, real CPA marketing business. No previous experience or even exposure really is needed or necessary to benefit from this course and it is a very complete resource to begin profiting with CPA offers from scratch.


The videos are presented in a high quality membership site that you get access to upon purchase. There are 5 modules in the main course and each of those modules contains several videos (4-5 videos per module on average) that cover all of the important elements that you will need to make money promoting CPA offers. The beginning modules cover all of the important basics with regards to CPA such as the various types of CPA offers, finding reputable CPA networks, and of course how to get approved by the CPA networks so you can begin promoting the offers, even if you have no experience whatsoever. For those who are just trying to get started with CPA it can be a little bit intimidating because there is a lot that goes into just getting started promoting offers but these initial modules in Victor’s course do a really nice job setting you up for success from the very beginning. He puts you into the right mindset and really provides you with a very streamlined, no fluff action plan so that you get the essential things all set to go but not lots of fluff or other things that you will get bogged down with or sidetracked by. Just follow the steps in the videos and you will be up and promoting your offers in the shortest amount of time possible.

Once you are accepted by a CPA network or two and are ready to promote your CPA offers, the later modules will show you exactly how to go about doing so. There is an entire module on traffic strategies with several different methods covered in detail. Victor gives you both free methods like SEM and video promotion as well as some paid promotion techniques such as PPC. The videos give you enough information to get started with each technique and then build upon your traffic strategy by bringing in additional methods from other videos. These videos are among the most detailed in the course and that is a good thing really because without sustainable daily traffic, all of your efforts will be in vain. There are also some videos presented in the course that give you special insights and real world examples into how to promote some different types of CPA offers (eg, insurance offers, Netflix, etc). There are some special tricks and tweeks that I picked up here that I thought were really great and definitely not something that I had seen presented in other courses before.

The main course itself is definitely very value packed and is enough to build a profitable CPA business but there is also an additional VIP upgrade section for those that are interested. This section is really all about how to take the profitable CPA business that you have just built from the main course and put it into overdrive. There are several advanced strategies that are presented that are all designed to increase your profits several-fold. I don’t want to really give away too much here but the section is all about how to take your CPA business and make it more profitable, automate it, outsource it, and turn it into a sustainable six-figure powerhouse.

After going through Victor’s course, I give it my highest recommendation. There is a tremendous amount of value presented here and I feel confident that anyone regardless of experience or background could take this course, follow the steps presented in the videos, and create a real income generating online business.

Victor Wu 11th October 2014 10:59 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IanM723 (Post 9587860)
Victor was kind enough to provide me with a review copy of this product.

"CPA Profit Academy – Cost-Per-Action Secrets of a Six-Figure CPA Marketer…” is a super actionable content filled video course designed to take even the freshest newbie and turn them into a CPA rockstar. The course is a step-by-step walkthrough of all of the important working parts of building a sustainable, real CPA marketing business. No previous experience or even exposure really is needed or necessary to benefit from this course and it is a very complete resource to begin profiting with CPA offers from scratch.


The videos are presented in a high quality membership site that you get access to upon purchase. There are 5 modules in the main course and each of those modules contains several videos (4-5 videos per module on average) that cover all of the important elements that you will need to make money promoting CPA offers. The beginning modules cover all of the important basics with regards to CPA such as the various types of CPA offers, finding reputable CPA networks, and of course how to get approved by the CPA networks so you can begin promoting the offers, even if you have no experience whatsoever. For those who are just trying to get started with CPA it can be a little bit intimidating because there is a lot that goes into just getting started promoting offers but these initial modules in Victor’s course do a really nice job setting you up for success from the very beginning. He puts you into the right mindset and really provides you with a very streamlined, no fluff action plan so that you get the essential things all set to go but not lots of fluff or other things that you will get bogged down with or sidetracked by. Just follow the steps in the videos and you will be up and promoting your offers in the shortest amount of time possible.

Once you are accepted by a CPA network or two and are ready to promote your CPA offers, the later modules will show you exactly how to go about doing so. There is an entire module on traffic strategies with several different methods covered in detail. Victor gives you both free methods like SEM and video promotion as well as some paid promotion techniques such as PPC. The videos give you enough information to get started with each technique and then build upon your traffic strategy by bringing in additional methods from other videos. These videos are among the most detailed in the course and that is a good thing really because without sustainable daily traffic, all of your efforts will be in vain. There are also some videos presented in the course that give you special insights and real world examples into how to promote some different types of CPA offers (eg, insurance offers, Netflix, etc). There are some special tricks and tweeks that I picked up here that I thought were really great and definitely not something that I had seen presented in other courses before.

The main course itself is definitely very value packed and is enough to build a profitable CPA business but there is also an additional VIP upgrade section for those that are interested. This section is really all about how to take the profitable CPA business that you have just built from the main course and put it into overdrive. There are several advanced strategies that are presented that are all designed to increase your profits several-fold. I don’t want to really give away too much here but the section is all about how to take your CPA business and make it more profitable, automate it, outsource it, and turn it into a sustainable six-figure powerhouse.

After going through Victor’s course, I give it my highest recommendation. There is a tremendous amount of value presented here and I feel confident that anyone regardless of experience or background could take this course, follow the steps presented in the videos, and create a real income generating online business.

Ian, Many thanks to your detailed review! It's detailed and very helpful!

Victor

Vrs 13th October 2014 12:35 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
I was able to review the "CPA Profit Academy" which is a complete course on CPA Marketing set up as a membership site with video based training. There are 5 training modules each containing 4 videos.

The videos are really a perfect length, most of them are from 3-8 minutes long. This makes it easy whenever you need to review anything because you don't have to wade through a lot of material to find the content you need, just the one on your topic.

First let me say this course is ideal for someone who is new to CPA (cost per action) marketing. What makes it so ideal is the videos are presented in a logical sequence, starting with the most basic aspects of getting started and set up.

I will disclose, however, if you're an experienced CPA marketer your patience may be tried as mine was going through the first 2 modules. Because while one of the things that makes this course a good course is the simple way everything is explained, it can also seem to drag on if you are at an intermediate or advanced level.

Let me take part of that back. The first module deals a lot with the proper mindset for getting started and for having the potential to succeed, and this can be helpful information at any level. I've just personally gone through so much mindset training I found myself wanting things to move quicker (i.e., get to the "meat" of the course). Perhaps some kind of index categorizing the content as "Newbie"; "Intermediate" and "Advanced" would help.

Module 2 was also pretty basic. It's concerned with "Getting accepted into CPA Networks", installation of Wordpress, suggested plugins, getting a domain name, etc. From what I saw even this will be a great benefit to those who aren't familiar with these processes - but for those that are? You probably aren't missing too much even if you go straight to the last 2 videos in the module. This is where it begins to transition into more of the "what and how to" aspects of the training, e.g., "One Page Money Makers Combined With CPA List Building", etc.

Modules 3 and 4 discuss different CPA networks, how to choose the right one, getting accepted and approved, working with a network manager you're compatible with - and then it starts teaching different ways to get and monitize traffic. Module 5 has the most detail of all of them on monetization.

I hope you understand I'm not being critical of the earlier content, because it's good. But I felt you should be aware that the level of your current expertise can affect your experience in the earlier videos.

Overall I feel like this is an excellent purchase for anyone who wants to learn and benefit from CPA Marketing. And because there's a good variety in the different methods of traffic and monetization taught I'm sure even advanced marketers could benefit and perhaps discover a couple gems (new ideas.)

Victor Wu 13th October 2014 08:20 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vrs (Post 9591189)
I was able to review the "CPA Profit Academy" which is complete course on CPA Marketing set up as a membership site with video based training. There are 5 training modules each containing 4 videos.

The videos are really a perfect length, most of them are from 3-8 minutes long. This makes it easy whenever you need to review anything because you don't have to wade through a lot of material to find the content you need, just the one on your topic.

First let me say this course is ideal for someone who is new to CPA (cost per action) marketing. What makes it so ideal is the videos are presented in a logical sequence, starting with the most basic aspects of getting started and set up.

I will disclose, however, if you're an experienced CPA marketer your patience may be tried as mine was going through the first 2 modules. Because while one of the things that makes this course a good course is the simple way everything is explained, it can also seem to drag on if you are at an intermediate or advanced level.

Let me take part of that back. The first module deals a lot with the proper mindset for getting started and for having the potential to succeed, and this is can be helpful information at any level. I've just personally gone through so much mindset training I found myself wanting things to move quicker (i.e., get to the "meat" of the course). Perhaps some kind of index categorizing the content as "Newbie"; "Intermediate" and "Advanced" would help.

Module 2 was also pretty basic. It's concerned with "Getting accepted into CPA Networks", installation of Wordpress, suggested plugins, getting a domain name, etc. From what I saw even this will be a great benefit to those who aren't familiar with these processes - but for those that are? You probably aren't missing too much even if you go straight to the last 2 videos in the module. This is where it begins to transition into more of the "what and how to" aspects of the training, e.g., "One Page Money Makers Combined With CPA List Building", etc.

Modules 3 and 4 discuss different CPA networks, how to choose the right one, getting accepted and approved, working with a network manager you're compatible with - and then it starts teaching different ways to get and monitize traffic. Module 5 has the most detail of all of them on monetization.

I hope you understand I'm not being critical of the earlier content, because it's good. But I felt you should be aware that the level of your current expertise can affect your experience in the earlier videos.

Overall I feel like this is an excellent purchase for anyone who wants to learn and benefit from CPA Marketing. And because there's a good variety in the different methods of traffic and monetization taught I'm sure even advanced marketers could benefit and perhaps discover a couple gems (new ideas.)

Vrs, many thanks for you detailed review!

Victor

cashin2 13th October 2014 08:05 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hi,
I want to thank Victor for th opportunity to review his training program.
This is one of the best training I have experienced. He is very detailed
and takes everything slowly step by step, which gives a newbie the easiest
methods to get started in CPA marketing. He covers everything that you
will need to know, have and learn to be successful with CPA marketing.
I especially think the screenshots are awesome and help to keep you
from getting confused because you get the opportunity to see exactly
what he is doing and can compare it to what you should also be doing.
Without going into too much detail about the training, I recommend this
for anyone who is interested in a CPA marketing business. He even
teaches you how to get your hosting, domain name and how to get
into CPA programs, most other training does not include all the things
Victor has in his training. You can literally follow this training as he is
teaching it and should be able to successfully build your CPA business
and make money. Again, Victor thanks and this is an excellent product
and I wish you much success.

Victor Wu 13th October 2014 09:31 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
cashin2, Thanks a lot!

almans748001 15th October 2014 07:50 PM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Me and my wife were very happy we’ve got a chance of having a review copy of CPA Profit Academy.

A lot of thanks to you Victor, it was a great privilege.

Being one of the many who are still naïve in terms of online marketing, I just came know deeper about CPA Marketing after I went through all of the video courses being offered by CPA Profit Academy.

There were a lot of resources, accountability plans and strategies that are going to offer long term success.

Best thing is the real beauty of CPA marketing is that it is a way to good money online even if you’re not actually the greater marketer.

It was actually a step-by-step online training video course that taught me what needs to be done first, second and so on. It all started in…

1. Module 1 - Having the right mindset (focus, learning from mistakes, emotional checklist and “what is online hype?”)

2. Module 2 - Setting up your Empire (How to set up everything in your CPA business)

3. Module 3 - Winner or loser? (How to spot winning offers and how to get accepted into serious CPA networks more easily.)

4. Module 4 - Monetization and Promotion.(How to get paid on your effort.)

5. Module 5 – Traffic (The life blood of every business, online and offline. How to properly drive traffic to your offers.)

From there, it makes sure that we can be built like entrepreneurs! I refer CPA Profit Academy as a complete home study course because you are getting training videos, your downloads, vital tools and plug-ins a “one-page-money” maker allowing us to learn in whichever is best for us.

For this high-quality membership site, we can access upon purchase with a very basic price that surely 100% you cannot hesitate, as with all products offered for sale through Clickbank. CPA Profit Academy come with unconditional 60 day money Back Guarantee attached to CPA Profit Academy.

This is a great training course in the area of Internet Marketing, I fully recommend buying it as I did and take advantage of the offer to be INSIDE the member’s area.



Victor Wu 16th October 2014 01:20 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by almans748001 (Post 9598916)
Me and my wife were very happy we’ve got a chance of having a review copy of CPA Profit Academy.

A lot of thanks to you Victor, it was a great privilege.

Being one of the many who are still naïve in terms of online marketing, I just came know deeper about CPA Marketing after I went through all of the video courses being offered by CPA Profit Academy.

There were a lot of resources, accountability plans and strategies that are going to offer long term success.

Best thing is the real beauty of CPA marketing is that it is a way to good money online even if you’re not actually the greater marketer.

It was actually a step-by-step online training video course that taught me what needs to be done first, second and so on. It all started in…

1. Module 1 - Having the right mindset (focus, learning from mistakes, emotional checklist and “what is online hype?”)

2. Module 2 - Setting up your Empire (How to set up everything in your CPA business)

3. Module 3 - Winner or loser? (How to spot winning offers and how to get accepted into serious CPA networks more easily.)

4. Module 4 - Monetization and Promotion.(How to get paid on your effort.)

5. Module 5 – Traffic (The life blood of every business, online and offline. How to properly drive traffic to your offers.)

From there, it makes sure that we can be built like entrepreneurs! I refer CPA Profit Academy as a complete home study course because you are getting training videos, your downloads, vital tools and plug-ins a “one-page-money” maker allowing us to learn in whichever is best for us.

For this high-quality membership site, we can access upon purchase with a very basic price that surely 100% you cannot hesitate, as with all products offered for sale through Clickbank. CPA Profit Academy come with unconditional 60 day money Back Guarantee attached to CPA Profit Academy.

This is a great training course in the area of Internet Marketing, I fully recommend buying it as I did and take advantage of the offer to be INSIDE the member’s area.


almans748001, Thanks a lot!

malik4u7861 27th October 2014 07:25 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hi
i am interested
PM me
Thanks
Muhammad Idrees

linkfue 14th June 2015 02:38 AM

Re: [Reviewers Wanted] New CPA Marketing Video Course
 
Hope i can in list review
Thank !


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:07 PM.