Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 12th Sep 2015, 05:01 AM   #1
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 393
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All,

We are looking for a VA company who can provide multiple VAs.

We will provide all the required training.

Following are the main thing that we will expect from you guys:
1) Reliability
2) Cost affectiveness
3) Good communication
4) Quick response.

We are looking at the VAs of around 30 people over the span of time and hence looking at the budget of 100$ or less than that.. Work will be more like a copy paste work and all instructions will be provided with videos.

As we are looking at hiring multiple VAs based on productivity, number of people to be hired can increase

Thanks

neralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2015, 08:14 PM   #2
NetKing 79
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 13
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Karthik,

Greetings of the day!

We are interested to work with you.

I'm sharing my contact info via PM.

BR,

Kamal
NetKing79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Sep 2015, 12:05 AM   #3
Amazon & SEO Services
War Room Member
 
freelanceronline's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Heart, Beloved City
Posts: 500
Thanks: 16
Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in your VA position... PM me if any position vacant

freelanceronline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Sep 2015, 03:42 AM   #4
Sam
War Room Member
 
eluminoustechnologies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 491
Thanks: 10
Thanked 42 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by neralu View Post

Hi All,

We are looking for a VA company who can provide multiple VAs.

We will provide all the required training.

Following are the main thing that we will expect from you guys:
1) Reliability
2) Cost affectiveness
3) Good communication
4) Quick response.

We are looking at the VAs of around 30 people over the span of time and hence looking at the budget of 100$ or less than that.. Work will be more like a copy paste work and all instructions will be provided with videos.

As we are looking at hiring multiple VAs based on productivity, number of people to be hired can increase

Thanks
Hello Karthik,

Greetings! I have just gone through your job posting on warrior and thought should touch base with you regarding the same.

Let me take this opportunity to introduce my team. We are a team of 20 VAs having variety of skill sets ranging from admin support, document management, research, email management, customer support, calling management, helpdesk support, WordPress support, eCommerce support etc. We deal with various services like-

• General Administrative Support
• Calendar Management
• Appointment Setting/Reminders
• Business & Personal Reservations
• Website Maintenance
• E-mail Management & Creation
• Market Research & Analysis
• Admin Support
• WordPress Support & Maintenance
• CMS Support
• Internet Research
• Customer Service
• Project Management
• Event Coordination
• List Maintenance
• Personal Assistance
• PowerPoint Presentations

I can see that your budget is $100 or less. I would like to see the amount of work involved in this process and would like to know more details on the type of tasks, expected availability per resource etc.

I would like to discuss this further with you.

eluminoustechnologies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Sep 2015, 10:40 AM   #5
Niche Websites Buildiers
War Room Member
 
topnichewebsites's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Annapolis, Maryland - USA
Posts: 844
Thanks: 63
Thanked 172 Times in 170 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please let me know how you want to be contacted about this job.

Thanks
Michael

http://pixelcovers.com/ <- eBook add eCovers

https://www.unicommercesolutions.com <- WordPress Websites and Maintenance
topnichewebsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Sep 2015, 09:05 PM   #6
Active Member
 
longnhvietnam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am very interested that project. Please contact with me at Skype: longnh.vietnam
longnhvietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2015, 04:31 AM   #7
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 393
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just sent the PM to discuss it further

neralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2015, 04:31 AM   #8
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 393
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NetKing79 View Post

Hi Karthik,

Greetings of the day!

We are interested to work with you.

I'm sharing my contact info via PM.

BR,

Kamal
Sent a message to discuss it further

neralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2015, 04:32 AM   #9
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 393
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eluminoustechnologies View Post

Hello Karthik,

Greetings! I have just gone through your job posting on warrior and thought should touch base with you regarding the same.

Let me take this opportunity to introduce my team. We are a team of 20 VAs having variety of skill sets ranging from admin support, document management, research, email management, customer support, calling management, helpdesk support, WordPress support, eCommerce support etc. We deal with various services like-

• General Administrative Support
• Calendar Management
• Appointment Setting/Reminders
• Business & Personal Reservations
• Website Maintenance
• E-mail Management & Creation
• Market Research & Analysis
• Admin Support
• WordPress Support & Maintenance
• CMS Support
• Internet Research
• Customer Service
• Project Management
• Event Coordination
• List Maintenance
• Personal Assistance
• PowerPoint Presentations

I can see that your budget is $100 or less. I would like to see the amount of work involved in this process and would like to know more details on the type of tasks, expected availability per resource etc.

I would like to discuss this further with you.
Sent a PM, lets discuss on skype

neralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2015, 06:42 AM   #10
Niche Websites Buildiers
War Room Member
 
topnichewebsites's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Annapolis, Maryland - USA
Posts: 844
Thanks: 63
Thanked 172 Times in 170 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this job already taken ?

Michael

http://pixelcovers.com/ <- eBook add eCovers

https://www.unicommercesolutions.com <- WordPress Websites and Maintenance
topnichewebsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Sep 2015, 01:05 AM   #11
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 699
Thanks: 71
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Contact our team at globolstaff.com if you are still in need of VAs. Thanks.

vaservices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Sep 2015, 10:55 AM   #12
SEO
 
Webzest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am doing SEO from last 3 years and have experience of different niches. With your instructions I can meet your demand. Let me tell if position is available. Thanks

SEO plus SMM
Webzest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Nov 2015, 06:24 AM   #13
SEO, Web Developing
War Room Member
 
admin@subashseo.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: http://subashtechnosis.com
Posts: 1,758
Thanks: 171
Thanked 53 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Have u got someone? We are interested with this works. PM sent.

admin@subashseo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2017, 07:25 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Chandra Bryant's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm still interested. May we private chat? I would love to discuss my options for this amazing opportunity. I hope it's not too late to join this team. Thank you, in advance.
Chandra Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2017, 01:49 AM   #15
Warrior Member
 
Payal Agrawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: India
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Long Term Virtual Assistance Company Required
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is the work still available?
Payal Agrawal is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
assistance, company, long, required, term, virtual


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 AM.