Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Mar 2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Warrior Member
 
ElmerDSalazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am in need of a "pillar article" in the make money online space. It will be a 6k word post that introduces the readers to online sales funnels. I am thinking of titling it "How to realistically make money online to replace your salary in 12 months"

I really like the way Neil Patel approaches this kind of content, he basically provides examples from around the web to support the key points he brings up in his post.

Please provide samples of fully formatted blog posts you have written in the past.

Thanks
ElmerDSalazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2016, 10:26 AM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 164
Thanks: 3
Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Elmer,

What's your budget for such a big post?

Best regards

Verdatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2016, 02:48 PM   #3
Warrior Member
 
ElmerDSalazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Verdatti View Post

Hello Elmer,

What's your budget for such a big post?

Best regards
I am not quite sure what to expect. What did you have in mind?
ElmerDSalazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2016, 03:04 AM   #4
Femaleaddadotcom
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Noida
Posts: 41
Thanks: 14
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

its usually between $.50 to $1 per word.. now since you want 6k words article.. you may go below that..

FemaleAddadotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2016, 02:08 PM   #5
-Elite Warrior-
 
Freshmorning's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK / Manhattan NY
Posts: 154
Thanks: 31
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FemaleAddadotcom View Post

its usually between $.50 to $1 per word.. now since you want 6k words article.. you may go below that..
This is not a Standard price for Quality Copy.

Freshmorning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Mar 2016, 06:09 AM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ElmerDSalazar View Post

I am in need of a "pillar article" in the make money online space. It will be a 6k word post that introduces the readers to online sales funnels. I am thinking of titling it "How to realistically make money online to replace your salary in 12 months"

I really like the way Neil Patel approaches this kind of content, he basically provides examples from around the web to support the key points he brings up in his post.

Please provide samples of fully formatted blog posts you have written in the past.

Thanks
are you still available, i have been a big fan of Neil in the past.
What you are looking for is a persausive blog post right?
I can do it for you.
Drop more details on the topic with your blog url and i will write a 1k sample for free for you after that you pay installment for the remaining if you like it.
Headboyprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2016, 05:17 PM   #7
Active Warrior
 
FastQuality's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Neil Patel Style Blog Post Needed ~6k Words
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you still looking for a writer?

I can write you Persuasive Web Content that turns leads into customers for as low as $0.02 per word.
FastQuality is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
article, blog, blog post, blogger, content, needed, neil, patel, post, style, words, writer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:13 AM.