Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Lightbulb
Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi all,

I'm looking for Mobile Website buiders and Marketeers or peole who want to start in this industry and build a residual income.

This concept targets the restaurant sector where only around 3% has a mobile website at the moment.

You will earn your income by building the mobile websites for the restaurants and from the hosting and listings fee charged.

There's a very good reason for restaurants to say YES to you where the might say no to other Mobile Webdesigners for they will get something extra that others can't offer them and which is something they are already familiar with. They dont always realize they need a Mobile Website making it harder to sell it to them. This is because it's still an "early adopters" market. Restaurants we're also the last to have a website, but now know exactly WHY they need it. They're just a little slow in adopting new innovations because they're cooks and can't relate to new technoligies.
BUT THEY ALL WANT NEW CLIENTS AND MORE MONEY!

And this is where the concept is providing in by using their (needed) mobile website for generating more visitors and stop loosing customers because their website isn't user friendly for mobile users. And since half of the desktop users moved to mobile for searches they really are loosing customers, but they just don't realize it.

In short what you'll be offering them:

A mobile website hosted on a KEYWORDRICH domainname like greekrestaurant.in/new-york so their mobile website url will become something like; greekrestaurant.in/new-york/long-island/RETAURANTNAME so their mobile website they already need NOT to LOOSE customers will also be an separate identity online that can rank on its own for their LOCAL keywords. Mostly they have their normal website hosted on domains containing their restaurantname only which won't help them for SEO mathers. This is you're first PRO of you're service.

The second PRO is that their normal website will be listed for free for 6 months or the end of the year (whichever comes first) on the main LOCAL site like greekrestaurant.in/new-york/THEIR-SUB-CITY on this directory also NON-clients can get a listing by paying a monthly fee.

And they will get their mobile site for 6 months freely listed on the mobile directory which will ONLY contain the Mobile Clients and not any NON-clients.

Also the're will be a max. of 5-8 mobile sites hoted per subcity to garanty that they will not compete with eachother for ranking on first pages of search engines.

I already R&D the concept/listing locally to see what the response would be compared to without the extra offered. The numbers are very generous

Where before restaurants in the same niche responded positive in 1/50 its now around 5-10 out of 50 who bought a mobile website.

We're using wordpress and wordpress plugins for building the listing site and the mobile sites. The mobile sites are build by using EZ Mobile Generator. If you're already familiar with that's nice but if you don't its easy to figure out since the're video's about how to use EZMB ans building you're mobile website.

In short
For you as a partner there is nothing to buy and everything is provided to start you're offline business with the keywordrich domains per City. Beside Greek restaurants there are offcourse also all other domains available like; chineserestaurant.in, mexican-, etc. So you'll not run out of potential customers even if you only do one city.

We will also provide all leads for you're city in CSV format so you can start ASAP with contacting them. Contact by phone is the best way and you've got a very unique product/service to offer them.

Your earnings
You will charge and keep all you're fee's regarding building the mobile site.
You'll keep 75% of the hosting fee's (25% to be paid to us on a monthly bases)
You'll get 75% of the listing fee's (75% to be paid by us on monthly bases)
You'll keep 100% of all other services you'll offer them in the future (SMS, QR, etc)

Also for payed listing fees from restaurants who are NOT mobile clients you'll receive 75% on a monthly basis.

If you have any questions you can PM me or send me an email at dennis[@]dmte[DOT]nl

UPDATE:

For everyone wondering if a TLD like .in will work locally here are some country statistics:



Last edited on 15th Jul 2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Update
dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 08:11 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 203
Thanks: 14
Thanked 94 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i'm sorry, that is just a totally unprofessional concept. nobody who is serious about their clients and keeping them are going to be putting their business on a .in domain.

you may think it's keyword rich, and a pretty url, but that's a sure way to make it more difficult to rank sites. especially when trying to get past the google places listings for restaurants in the larger cities.

also, when matt cutts says that domain extentions have no impact on seo, i will tend to believe him. so when you have the domain extention .in, it wont be part of the long tail keyword you are trying to rank for(the extention wont have any relevance).

lastly, i'm from the united states. why on god's earth would i give my client a domain issued from india?!?

rethink your concept bud because the one i just read is failing in multiple areas. i haven't even touched on your business venture....just the concept of the .in domain for clients and thinking it's something special which it in fact isn't.

anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 08:28 PM   #3
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 702
Thanks: 71
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

for mobile development , u can look for citigo.net team

vaservices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 12:12 PM   #4
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

i'm sorry, that is just a totally unprofessional concept. nobody who is serious about their clients and keeping them are going to be putting their business on a .in domain.

you may think it's keyword rich, and a pretty url, but that's a sure way to make it more difficult to rank sites. especially when trying to get past the google places listings for restaurants in the larger cities.

also, when matt cutts says that domain extentions have no impact on seo, i will tend to believe him. so when you have the domain extention .in, it wont be part of the long tail keyword you are trying to rank for(the extention wont have any relevance).

lastly, i'm from the united states. why on god's earth would i give my client a domain issued from india?!?

rethink your concept bud because the one i just read is failing in multiple areas. i haven't even touched on your business venture....just the concept of the .in domain for clients and thinking it's something special which it in fact isn't.
The .in is a visual and global issue! Didn't state it will do anything for SEO. There are just no TLD's where you can get ALL needed keyword unless you go with even LONGER and less relevant domains. This is important if you want to create a community with 1 face to users.

As for ranking LOCAL with a .in TLD. Let me explain you something; MOST important are keywords in the URL and LOCAL, NICHE SPECIFIC and RELEVANT content which is looked for on a domain by the search engines.

Besides that, all INCOMING LINKS ARE FROM LOCAL and HIGHLY RELATED sites, being the restaurant sites WITH a local TLD. Still backlinks are powerful and especially if its RELEVANT right?

But to put my money where my mouth is... There has been a LOCAL role-out to see how it would be ranked by Search engines (without backlinking yet) and without submitting to the search engines. This generaly gives a good insight about how they will perform with all search engines. Google will usually take a few weeks that way, but Yahoo will give results back in days... as shown below.

See and judge for yourself

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 12:29 PM   #5
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

And also look at this and see yourself where the visitors are coming from:

Specially look at HOW many come from India And how many come from Netherlands where Amsterdam is the capital and the ONLY sub page/domain on italiaansrestaurant.in as you can see on the page italiaansrestaurant.in where there's only an index



But even if it wouldn't rank. For the restaurants it's important that they GET EXTRA VISITORS. That's something they DO GET. The need for a mobile website they DONT GET yet. This concept is based on providing extra value in a matter THEY DO GET and which their TRUSTED BUSINESS RELATION CANT PROVIDE!

Just offering 6 months of FREE listing on the listingpage already does the trick.Hell, you can even turn the offer
upside down and sell them a listing and give them a free mobilesite with same startup and monthly fee's

I hope you now get the concept and what it was made for; A food between the door and ruling out competition from their 'trusted business relation with their current webdesigner'
dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 01:12 PM   #6
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anwiii,

To get back at your "sceptical" points made; The concept is NOT for ranking purposes alone. It's for creating EXTRA VALUE for restaurant owners by being part of a community excisting of a listingsite which is HIGHLY relavant, niche specific and VERY local in it being ONLY 1 TOWN per site. Maybe thats what Google wants right???

The dot IN is not for SEO purpose but for one united and global identity which also looks good in the browsers No other TLD's gave the possibility of registering all rstaurant specific keywords unless I would have gone for .xxx

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dennism70 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 11:48 PM   #7
a quiet student
 
CrossHash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Gold Coast Australia
Posts: 34
Thanks: 12
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

good job .. thats thinking outside the square .. I wouldnt have gone for the dot in either .. but your explanation made all the sense in the world

Paul Morris
CrossHash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrossHash For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2012, 03:41 AM   #8
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CrossHash View Post

good job .. thats thinking outside the square .. I wouldnt have gone for the dot in either .. but your explanation made all the sense in the world
Thanks. At least someone who gets it Just like the restaurants do also.

I have been in marketing for 20 years and done offline a lot of concepts out of the square

Had to learn the possibilties of online to be able to get to something like this. But I feel a lot of resistance from IM'ers who are stuck with what they have heard until now, which is to bad

I'm not saying I know it all, but I listend to Google and as I see it, they don't care about a TLD as long as they can provide their customers (searchers) what they are looking for. So if you provide what they need, even a .info without any backlinks will rank high in a local search as I found out with .info domains. And it's not ranking in US or any other country. I played around with a lot of TLD's and found there isn't to much difference. So when I was looking for an edge to wheel restaurants in for a mobile domain whitout them going to their own webdesigner as soon as I showed them they NEED a mobile website...I thought of using the mobile website as a second identity on a keywordrichdomain. I didn't have to look at what TLD would suit, just which TLD had al the kitchen specifics in the domains free. And the only one were the .in.

Now there was only one slight problem... Mobile domains don't rank very well because of NOT ENOUGH CONTENT. At least 500 words is what Google wants now. They are not ready for mobile yet But I figure they will change their algoritmes soon enough for mobile searches. their is a way of putting enough words on a mobile site without it becoming to long tho as I found out. Using accordians with enough words in it which stay closed until opened but contain the needed 500+ words only it slowes them down a bit

Can't win em all I quess LOL
dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jul 2012, 08:30 AM   #9
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 88
Thanks: 17
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Edit: wrong thread
Social Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 04:01 AM   #10
Mobile App Guru
 
sandipandatta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 57
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Id not think this will work..
If you need any direct help for mobile app development Ping me in skype: sandipandatta84 I will help you with every possible things..

Thanks
Sandipan
Mail iD: sandipandatta84@gmail.com

Mobile app developed by Gurus with reasonable rate. Contact through skype (bpt.sandipan) or email me for more details.
sandipandatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 02:05 PM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 203
Thanks: 14
Thanked 94 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

oh. i get it. it's visually appealing. that's it. nothing more than that. but no legitimate business is going to want a .in domain unless they are in india. to promote something like this that has very little seo value is disturbing to me.

your screen shots look good, but your entering keywords that aren't in the domain. i didn't check the keywords personally, but i did do a quick search for "italian restaurant in amsterdam" which is your exact match keyword identical to what you are promoting through a .in extention. i found 1 .in site in the first 100 results and it's to tripadvisor.**

now i am sure you have extensive offline marketing skills, but online marketing is a new ballgame. the .com .net .org is still available if you're good at thinking outside the box(as you say you do).

i'm not really posting to give you a tut on how to market online. i am posting for those you might be interested in this jv and have absolutly no knowledge of what they are actually promoting or getting in to

i don't want to see people fail. i've been marketing online for the last 10 years. i started it as a hobby and my main goal even today is to help people(not make sales). because it's my main goal, i sacrifice a lot of my time educating people if i feel there is a need.

if you insist on promoting this way, then i would suggest at the very least having that domain redirect to a more personalized domain for a client so that the real domain pointing to their website can be optimized better. but i wouldn't even do that. it's still unprofessional.

also, this is not a new concept. people were getting creative with domain extentions 5 years ago but usually it was with personal blogs and such. but do you see them ranking well? NOPE! not even for the exact match keyword....but as i said before, a domain extention does not count for seo purposes. also, google has been tweaking their algorythms in a way which makes emd's less likely to rank than before(a year ago)

now you mentioned that the restaurants "get it". what do they actually get? that a .in domain is valuable to their business? because it's not. what they are getting is what you are telling them they should get. you are promoting and selling an idea to them that can hurt their business more than help it. those who "get it" are the ones who have absolutely no clue to internet marketing. sorry, but restaurants are in the business of making food. they have no clue about how to conduct business online. that's why we as consultants tell them what they need to do. we have to be responsible and treat their business like it was our own.

now this thread is about mobile marketing and not seo. i get that, but you don't need a .in domain for that how is that going to drive more traffic? you need a mm campaign to drive traffic to the business. a in domain has nothing to do with it.

i wish you success bud, but i just think your going about it all the wrong way.....

Originally Posted by dennism70 View Post

Thanks. At least someone who gets it Just like the restaurants do also.

I have been in marketing for 20 years and done offline a lot of concepts out of the square

anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 04:28 PM   #12
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

anwiii

Maybe if you read instead of being bias you would have seen the following points:

The .in has no use other than it represents what you searched for ITALIAN (no misspelling there, and don't now why you said that) restaurant IN New York? or any other town.
And if you want a UNIVERSAL appearance for all the different kind of restaurants (kitchen wise) it would be UNPROFESSIONAL to serve different TLD's for them to your clients like
italianrestaurant.com/new-york, greekrestaurant.info/new-york, mexicanrestaurant.us, etc. And since all the keywords are already taken for most TLD's (since 5 years or so) .in was one of the few where all the exact domains were possible. Also the TLD IN is international as in being IN a place, in Dutch the translation for in = in.

And what about NO searches for sub towns? Are you kidding? Look at adwords before you state anything like that. Maybe LESS, but still all together more than enough! Certainly if you take in to account that almost nobody does any SEO on those longterm keywords. If you go local, GO REALLY LOCAL!

And about the screen shots...AGAIN READ! the keywords are the LOCAL (dutch) translations for Italian restaurant being ITALIAANS RESTAURANT...

You claim to have 10 years of experience in online marketing right? I hope for your clients sake that for their benefit YOU DO READ BETTER so you don't make costly mistakes.

I have over 20 years of off and online experience, and also ONLINE is nothing more then a MEDIUM/TOOL for marketing purposes. I bought MY KEYWORDRICH DOMAINNAME already 13 years ago. Nice that you started it out as a hobby But I never looked at marketing as a "hobby" and would never do anything that wouldn't work. And I love to try and SEE what others don't. But my experience is always in the past and if I start out a new concept I forget about the past and try to look into the future

With your "experience" you're stuck inside that "box of experience" and can't see a bigger picture!

Because the thing you don't seem to get is, that the concept is a COMMUNITY for a specific target group, in this case ITALIAN RESTAURANTS and ITALIAN RESTAURANT LOVERS. And the restaurants get it and want to be the leaders of that community.

Basic rule in MARKETING is to think from a target groups point of view. If anybody who loves italian food can go to the "tripadvisors" with their overall restaurant listings and reviews of people who did eat one time their or go to a specific ITALIAN FOOD LOVERS community where all visitors are the same, where would you go as an Italian food lover??? Most people go to groups they feel related to!
You can start a discussion about that, but thats all you can do

And beside that, if you go to the tripadvisors of this world you have to do a SECOND search for the Italian restaurants since they have all kind of kitchens. With the major restaurant directories here you can search for greek and get a turkisch restaurant because the 2 kitchens are similair and there are MORE user unfriendly things on those sites...

And for your last remark about the .in is not gonna do anything; No, the dot IN isn't but the domain italianrestaurant.WHATEVER is. And what about the FACT (which Google loves) there are ONLY links coming from and going to ITALIAN RESTAURANTS. If you can tell me there are BETTER links to have on a site beside ,edu and .gov if RELATED, then I will shut my mouth. But if you CANT tell me that in SEO sence there are BETTER (SPECIFIC, RELEVANT and EXACT MATCH) links, maybe you should start singing a different tune

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Google want the MOST VALUE (relavant, specific, etc.) for THEIR CLIENTS being the search community???

And do you think that a site, with ONLY ITALIAN restaurants and linking back and forth with italian restaurants, is the MOST relavant you can find?

Google uses algo's to mimic people, and they get better at it every day. And I'm COUNTING on that
dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 04:44 PM   #13
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

anwiii
now i am sure you have extensive offline marketing skills, but online marketing is a new ballgame. the .com .net .org is still available if you're good at thinking outside the box(as you say you do).
This part I wanted to address separatly, cause it defines you!

Just because you want to PUT your "guru" status of an SEO expert above someone else, you made a small mistake. The shorter and stricter the url the better for SEO purpose.

And .com .net and .org isn't as important as it used to be to Google anymore because they realized that .com and the likes are used worldwide for all purposes these day. And the majority of .org isn't about organisations as the .coms are not about communities... That they do have a higher value is ONLY because those are the OLDEST TLD's around and the age of a domain is still counted. But since Google is looking from another perspective these days and are trying out a lot with the Algo's, trust me that in the near future age won't be an issue anymore and only the relavance and specifics of the sites and its content will count next to the social buzz. So if I we're you I would think about the coming changes and how you can serve you're clients best interest for the upcoming changes instead of trying to burn someones ideas with your "boxed experience"

If you are really such a SEO "guru" you would know which way Google is going instead of repeating some things from the past!
dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 04:50 PM   #14
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sandipandatta View Post

Id not think this will work..
If you need any direct help for mobile app development Ping me in skype: sandipandatta84 I will help you with every possible things..

Thanks
Sandipan
Mail iD: sandipandatta84@gmail.com
And I think that we can agree that we disagree then

Don't worry, the app's will be developed when needed!

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 11:17 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 203
Thanks: 14
Thanked 94 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i am no "guru". in fact, i know a lot more than the so-called gurus. these people are out to make a buck and spread false information or leave out critical information in their guidance. that's why i was wondering where you got yours because it's plain wrong.

in a local search, google does in fact take domain extentions in to consideration. i guess you didn't think about this. google is not going to list a non local domain extention over a local one or an international one(.com .org .net). i mean, this is just common sense. you don't even need any extensive experience to know this one fact

also, your screen shots indicated that you bought the "italiaan.in" domain....not "italian". you want to clarify your screen shots if i am mistaken as you say i am?

your basing your whole business by thinking you can outsmart the phd's working for google? good luck with that. you have very little online experience from what i can tell. like i said, you may be the best offline marketer in the world, but there is a huge difference between marketing offline and bringing those skills online.

now like i said before. i am not responding to give you any lessons or tuts. i am here to warn others about this opportunity and give credible information that backs my statements up.

in fact, i never once brought your business opportunity up. your so-called jv that's being posted in the wrong thread. you don't even want me to go there unless you want to be discredited more and put your rep on the line.

i talk so much because it's what is needed to warn people. i could care less what you think of me. i really could care less. YOU talk so much because you think it's needed to defend yourself and your ideas and your reputation. if your words and your knowledge and your reputation spoke for itself, you would have no use for talking so much.

lastly, if you know so much and were successful at what you do, you wouldn't need other people promoting your bad ideas and your web hosting business. isn't that right?

why don't you promote this idea as a wso and see how long it lasts and how many people buy in to it? sure, you'll be able to fool some people and maybe they can even get some clients for ya and for themselves.....but in the end, they will never be able to hold on to those clients because they don't know the first thing about bringing offline clients online. the smarter ones wont even give the opportunity a second glance.

i didn't get to where i am today by not knowing my **** bud. i know my **** that's why. that's why you don't see me flaunting around this forum as an expert at anything or a guru. read my past posts. i don't need to. nor do i need help or advice, BUT, i like to search the forum for new ideas and possibly brain storming.

i started responding to you with respect because i felt you deserved it with the offline experience you claim to have, but after talking to you and seeing how rude and disrespectfull you are, i decided just to mirror your image to show ya how it feels. but seriously? i am not even trying to do that. just warn others that this idea is unprofessional and can hurt a business more than help it.

time will tell......time will tell.....

anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jul 2012, 05:05 PM   #16
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

i am no "guru". in fact, i know a lot more than the so-called gurus. these people are out to make a buck and spread false information or leave out critical information in their guidance. that's why i was wondering where you got yours because it's plain wrong.

in a local search, google does in fact take domain extentions in to consideration. i guess you didn't think about this. google is not going to list a non local domain extention over a local one or an international one(.com .org .net). i mean, this is just common sense. you don't even need any extensive experience to know this one fact

also, your screen shots indicated that you bought the "italiaan.in" domain....not "italian". you want to clarify your screen shots if i am mistaken as you say i am?

your basing your whole business by thinking you can outsmart the phd's working for google? good luck with that. you have very little online experience from what i can tell. like i said, you may be the best offline marketer in the world, but there is a huge difference between marketing offline and bringing those skills online.

now like i said before. i am not responding to give you any lessons or tuts. i am here to warn others about this opportunity and give credible information that backs my statements up.

in fact, i never once brought your business opportunity up. your so-called jv that's being posted in the wrong thread. you don't even want me to go there unless you want to be discredited more and put your rep on the line.

i talk so much because it's what is needed to warn people. i could care less what you think of me. i really could care less. YOU talk so much because you think it's needed to defend yourself and your ideas and your reputation. if your words and your knowledge and your reputation spoke for itself, you would have no use for talking so much.

lastly, if you know so much and were successful at what you do, you wouldn't need other people promoting your bad ideas and your web hosting business. isn't that right?

why don't you promote this idea as a wso and see how long it lasts and how many people buy in to it? sure, you'll be able to fool some people and maybe they can even get some clients for ya and for themselves.....but in the end, they will never be able to hold on to those clients because they don't know the first thing about bringing offline clients online. the smarter ones wont even give the opportunity a second glance.

i didn't get to where i am today by not knowing my **** bud. i know my **** that's why. that's why you don't see me flaunting around this forum as an expert at anything or a guru. read my past posts. i don't need to. nor do i need help or advice, BUT, i like to search the forum for new ideas and possibly brain storming.

i started responding to you with respect because i felt you deserved it with the offline experience you claim to have, but after talking to you and seeing how rude and disrespectfull you are, i decided just to mirror your image to show ya how it feels. but seriously? i am not even trying to do that. just warn others that this idea is unprofessional and can hurt a business more than help it.

time will tell......time will tell.....
Again...read. About the screenshots, as they are UNTOUCHED they ALSO SHOW THE DOMAIN in question. SO its only your MISREADING!!! Don't even understand what you're talking about...

And about warning people...Which people you wanne warn???
The people who have it difficult in landing clients being able to have an edge? Or the restaurants for becoming part of a RELEVANT, SPECIFIC and EXTREMELY LOCAL COMMUNITY... No matter what kind of TLD. I have .info sites ranking in the TOP for local searches... The sites don't even NEED organic search traffic since as ANY ONLINE MARKETER would know is not the ONLY TRAFFIC you can drive to sites. If they do, even better. And the ranking screenshots show ONE thing...that the content and onpage SEO is as good as it can get :rolleyes:

Get of you're "high" horse and start looking at the world as everybody else is doing from the ground in a straight line. PLEASE!!!

But like I also said in the other thread, YOU AND I AGREE TO DISAGREE and I'm not waisting more of my time on your discussion needs and rather spend it on people who need help!

Wish you all the best in all you're future "near sighted" endavours!

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jul 2012, 05:40 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 203
Thanks: 14
Thanked 94 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

you keep saying that you will be giving your clients an edge. how SPECIFICALLY are you giving them an edge with a .in domain? how are you specifically going to gaurantee that they get more business and clients and more money with a .in domain? please clarify.....and be specific for once....

anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jul 2012, 05:45 PM   #18
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

anwiii

Are you really THAT SHORT SIDED that you ONLY SEE a TLD all the time??? It's about a COMMUNITY. Please read my previous replies... But at least you're asking questions now, which is always part of a learning process. Maybe there is hope for you after all And I don't mind spending time on people who want to learn. Then just try to see the bigger conceptual picture about the domains and forget for a while about the TLD. The community will be the edge, for the one owning the domain is the ONLY one who controls it. Theirfor you don't have to compete anymore with "the trusted relationships" your clients will have since they already have a website.

Build any community, create it at least with a keywordrich domain so your domain matches your content and your off. Do it with .com or whatever TLD's you like if you trust ONLY in that. BUT DO IT!

And now for your previous lashing out on me...

Before you start to say anymore about who YOU think I am and what I'm capable off YES or NO

Look me up at linkedin and see with what kind of people I deal with on a daily basis. Don't keep a lot of people on my list, but what they do and for which companies should give you an idea
BTW, a few of them have been my personal trainee's in the past!

As far as you claiming where you are now...I dont see anything but a lot of words and a signature to a "host company" Guess thats your reason for lashing out...and complaining that I'm "only trying to host peoples sites"

And if I go to your site and read:
SEO services

Rank higher in the search engines and beat out your competitors! Ask our expert and get some valuable tips and advice. SEO service packages starting at $9.99... Read more ยป


Then push "read more" it links to: http://astroloco.com/# or with other words, there's NOTHING MORE.
And using READ MORE for your inbound link TOPS it ALL!!! Yeah...you're quite the EXPERT HERE... I feel for any clients you may have...

But I guess thats what you can really say about SEO. Just repeating something you heard somewhere...

Fool said the Fool LOL It was nice knowing you!

Wondering about your alternative motives to lash out tho...

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jul 2012, 07:24 PM   #19
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ohhh and Anwiii,

Before you get to the part of; it will hurt the businesses...

Let me ask you this? If you want to find old comic books? Where you will find them easier you think, on a marketplace with different kind of products or at a comicfair???

And where should the comicstore owner be to get the most targetted visitors you think? Where of the 2 does he have the biggest chance of A. being found and B. getting the highest possible price for his product?

That should answer ALL YOUR QUESTIONS and REMARKS just fine I think

And now, off to marketing school before you start rubbing your "expert opinion" under peoples noses again!

And a little knowledge about Google Algo's... The more local visitors (who stay long on the site) a site gets the higher it will start ranking regarding SERP's no matter what TLD.

And yes, time will tell...How obvious since we dont own a cristal globe...

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2012, 08:44 PM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanna give this a go, but I could not decipher how to get in...
Please advise

Cheers!
ShreDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jul 2012, 02:28 PM   #21
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ShreDD View Post

I wanna give this a go, but I could not decipher how to get in...
Please advise

Cheers!
Hi Shredd,

Sended you a PM and an email.

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 04:33 AM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 203
Thanks: 14
Thanked 94 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

if you are looking for a community, then start a forum. don't promote a business idea that will fail for other peoples clients

anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 04:20 PM   #23
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 88
Thanks: 17
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

if you are looking for a community, then start a forum. don't promote a business idea that will fail for other peoples clients
Trying to get into a fight again...? How do you think people will read your posts...?

You made your point a long time ago so if you still do not believe this business case it will be better for you to just stay out of this thread and use your time someplace else... (time is money for IM folks no?)
Social Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jul 2012, 09:59 AM   #24
Old & New sCool Marketing
 
dennism70's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 178
Thanks: 7
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

He must be holding some kind of crutch since he's also spamming my inbox with PM's now...Wonder why he's so upset? Most of time that happens to people who feel inferior to the other, are unsure about themself or their statements or because they can't win a fight even if there is none...:rolleyes:

Basic psychology

dennism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2012, 10:35 AM   #25
The Cave Man
War Room Member
 
JagSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 336
Thanks: 73
Thanked 95 Times in 78 Posts
Default
Re: Partners wanted for Mobile Marketing Concept
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow very interesting exchanges, But Anwiii could not find its way. Anywiii I hope everythings gonna be okay.
JagSEO is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
concept, marketing, mobile, partners, wanted


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 AM.