Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th May 2013, 05:05 PM   #1
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello fellow warriors,

I recently started a new business (brick and mortar) for which I require highly expereinced warriors to provide their services or even any suggestions that might point me in the right direction.

The business is predicated on generating leads so that potential customers can be sold. I just went live with the website a few days, it has absoloutely no organic traffic and its probably not even indexed. Im a rookie when it comes to internet marketing and i'm looking for a little guidance. I have hired a fellow warrior to handle all my google ad campaigns. Now i'm looking for other ideas and suggestions to increase traffic to my site and capture leads whether it be pay for advertising or organic.

So since i already have google adwords covered, im looking for other advertising avenues such as social media, ad choice, google rankings, etc.

Even though as a new business i am on a tight budget but i am more than willing to pay for the services with hopes of having good returns.

Warriors, any suggestions, ideas or services that you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!!!!
arafiq1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 09:55 AM   #2
SEO & Wordpress Expert
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 131
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arafiq1220 View Post

Hello fellow warriors,

I recently started a new business (brick and mortar) for which I require highly expereinced warriors to provide their services or even any suggestions that might point me in the right direction.

The business is predicated on generating leads so that potential customers can be sold. I just went live with the website a few days, it has absoloutely no organic traffic and its probably not even indexed. Im a rookie when it comes to internet marketing and i'm looking for a little guidance. I have hired a fellow warrior to handle all my google ad campaigns. Now i'm looking for other ideas and suggestions to increase traffic to my site and capture leads whether it be pay for advertising or organic.

So since i already have google adwords covered, im looking for other advertising avenues such as social media, ad choice, google rankings, etc.

Even though as a new business i am on a tight budget but i am more than willing to pay for the services with hopes of having good returns.

Warriors, any suggestions, ideas or services that you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!!!!
You can add me on skype.I am ready to give you great service.ID"ashik_bappy"
arbappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 11:00 AM   #3
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ill pm you soon to discuss options. Im more looking for a one stop shop that can provide different marketing services.

There must be some highly skilled warriors out there that can help me out
arafiq1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 12:15 PM   #4
The Best
 
Corey Geer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: On The Internet
Posts: 801
Thanks: 26
Thanked 233 Times in 173 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arafiq1220 View Post

Ill pm you soon to discuss options. Im more looking for a one stop shop that can provide different marketing services.

There must be some highly skilled warriors out there that can help me out
There are a lot of skilled Warriors on here.

Sadly, a lot of them don't visit the Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You section as much anymore because everyone's cheap and most warriors know not to waste their time.

Exactly what is your budget for someone that can provide you SEO/Content services?

Skype: Coreygeer319
Corey Geer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 01:39 PM   #5
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 393
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What are the services offered by you? You can send me the details of the website and other info, so that i can suggest you

neralu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 04:33 PM   #6
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can manage your on page SEO and off page SEO. Affordable pricing, great for startups like yourself. Please pm me if interested.

Michael381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 05:17 PM   #7
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
greco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Perhaps providing a description of exactly the type of services you're looking for would help potential warriors become more interested, assuming you are still looking. I only say this because that was what I wondered as I read your post. I think I know the type of skills and things you are looking for, but I'm not sure I saw exactly what you wanted besides a brief description of your business's focus along with a mention that you already have a person for Adwords. Are you just looking for advice/ideas on how to get more traffic to your site, or did you have something more specific in mind?
greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2013, 08:18 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Sontag, MS
Posts: 213
Thanks: 32
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So what's your website?

Mreese601@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2013, 03:53 AM   #9
NO. 1 Video Company
War Room Member
 
uniquecontent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dubai
Posts: 859
Thanks: 133
Thanked 97 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arafiq1220 View Post

Hello fellow warriors,

I recently started a new business (brick and mortar) for which I require highly expereinced warriors to provide their services or even any suggestions that might point me in the right direction.

The business is predicated on generating leads so that potential customers can be sold. I just went live with the website a few days, it has absoloutely no organic traffic and its probably not even indexed. Im a rookie when it comes to internet marketing and i'm looking for a little guidance. I have hired a fellow warrior to handle all my google ad campaigns. Now i'm looking for other ideas and suggestions to increase traffic to my site and capture leads whether it be pay for advertising or organic.

So since i already have google adwords covered, im looking for other advertising avenues such as social media, ad choice, google rankings, etc.

Even though as a new business i am on a tight budget but i am more than willing to pay for the services with hopes of having good returns.

Warriors, any suggestions, ideas or services that you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!!!!
PM SENT as quoted below:

Hello,

You have posted requirement of various services for your local business.

I would like to present my company for video creation and video marketing services.
My company is providing services since 4 years in this forum and it has been most acclaimed video creation service used by hundreds of fellow warriors.

We have created videos for brick and mortar businesses, product launch, company introduction, promotional videos, tutorials and explanatory videos.

You can visit our thread here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...ite-video.html .

Our packages starts from as low as $30 per minute.

Feel free to contact me here on forum or Email me at support@digitalpromoter.net anytime to discuss more.

Thank You,
Liz

uniquecontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2013, 11:37 AM   #10
Warrior Member
 
firequeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here's a great FREE report to generate FREE TRAFFIC!

firequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 01:19 PM   #11
Warrior Big B
War Room Member
 
bigbrian76's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Tracy, CA
Posts: 81
Thanks: 53
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey there,

What you are looking for is what I have built my business around - not just being a one-service shop for a small business owner, but signing a contract with them which opens up my toolbox of tips and tricks to them. When I get a new WSO on here, my clients reap the rewards - and are always amazed at how I am able to stay ahead and think outside the box.

That being said, you can hit me up on Skype or shoot me a PM. I'll send you one now as well.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Schilling

Visit my blog for Inspiration: http://brian-schilling.com

SEO? Mobile Marketing? Social Media Management? Word Press Design? Optimize Press Help? We do it all! http://ZeroBSMarketing.com
bigbrian76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd May 2013, 10:07 AM   #12
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you warriors for all the helpful response. Since this post went up, I hired a warrior on here to do SEO, list building and SMO activites(what ever that means). Again, its been 2 weeks and no real results. This is the third time I have had a warrior over promise and under deliver.
I am in the steel building industry. I require targeted traffic sent to my website to which individuals or companies can enter their contact information and their required specifications for a quote. I then call these customers back and try to close them mostly over the phone. Unfortunately at this time my target market is only Canada, soon to be in the U.S.

I need leads otherwise my business is doomed. I have already paid out several thousands with no results. I am a bit skeptical at this point and im kinda lost in which direction I should go. Going through the Warrior forum and everyone's services kinda gets me overwhelmed since im a newbie.

Currently I have no income, just had my first child a week ago and need to start earning money ASAP!!!!

Can anyone genuinly help me either with direction, suggestions or services that actually provide results?
arafiq1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd May 2013, 10:03 PM   #13
Wordpress guru
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Nevada
Posts: 89
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Need warriors for their services ASAP!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arafiq1220 View Post

Thank you warriors for all the helpful response. Since this post went up, I hired a warrior on here to do SEO, list building and SMO activites(what ever that means). Again, its been 2 weeks and no real results. This is the third time I have had a warrior over promise and under deliver.
I am in the steel building industry. I require targeted traffic sent to my website to which individuals or companies can enter their contact information and their required specifications for a quote. I then call these customers back and try to close them mostly over the phone. Unfortunately at this time my target market is only Canada, soon to be in the U.S.

I need leads otherwise my business is doomed. I have already paid out several thousands with no results. I am a bit skeptical at this point and im kinda lost in which direction I should go. Going through the Warrior forum and everyone's services kinda gets me overwhelmed since im a newbie.

Currently I have no income, just had my first child a week ago and need to start earning money ASAP!!!!

Can anyone genuinely help me either with direction, suggestions or services that actually provide results?
Firstly, congrats on the new addition to the family

Secondly, SEO services may not be the best option for you now since it takes a while to get the ball rolling. A couple of weeks to see results is really stretching it. You need to have continuous SEO work done for at least 6 months to begin to see the results and I am not talking about thousands of leads. The best option for you now is to create some sort of affiliate setup for your service where different website owners could refer their visitors to your site and you in turn provide those website owners with a small compensation. Another option you can look at is investing in local advertisement since your business is not really online, you can afford to do local offline marketing to gain the clients you need.

Good luck with this and congrats again on the baby girl

Host Ultimo LLC
Home Page | Get A Website Quote | Direct Link to our Trial SSD Hosting. Instant setup
We host, design and develop XHTML5/CSS3 {PHP} codeigniter for Wordpress | Ubersmith | WHMCS

cpoalmighty is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
asap, services, warriors


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:47 PM.