Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Oct 2013, 03:05 AM   #1
flm
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Post
[CLOSED] - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is closed, an applicant has been selected.

We're a young startup having developed an SEO tool. We are looking for a web writer to blog about the tool and SEO in general.

Posting frequency of once a week, each post between 500 and 2000 words.

Posts will be about:
- announce new features and explain how to use them
- explain how to make the most of the already existing features
- link building in general
- SEO news and trends
- SEO industry in general
- marketing
- any other topic that may interest SEO agencies, marketeers, SEO professional or site owners.

PM for details.
flm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flm For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Oct 2013, 06:34 PM   #2
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 699
Thanks: 71
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

PM sent with our contact

vaservices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Oct 2013, 10:59 PM   #3
SEO Toronto
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
SEOToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 103
Thanks: 161
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More than happy to help out!

Canada's SEO, Pay-Per-Click, Internet Marketing Leader -->Trusted, Professional PPC, Toronto SEO Experts Optimization Media

Canada Mobile Payments & Dinero Payments America Payments can ASSIST your company with eCommerce & High Risk Merchant Account needs. Intercontinental Mining World Oil Traders toronto truck corner cap repair
SEOToronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2013, 12:59 AM   #4
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello

We can offer our services

Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2013, 02:34 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: USA, INDIA
Posts: 333
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,
Thanks for your details .. before start I have few queries ..
My queries are:
- the topics that you have sent will have to be written once in a week? that means one topic each week.
-what will be the type of the article? general/informative
-from when i have to start?
-need the official website of the company


Timeline: 1 hour for 500 words article.
the time may increase depending on the word limit.


Looking forward to your reply.
Cheers

Originally Posted by flm View Post

We're a young startup having developed an SEO tool. We are looking for a web writer to blog about the tool and SEO in general.

Posting frequency of once a week, each post between 500 and 2000 words.

Posts will be about:
- announce new features and explain how to use them
- explain how to make the most of the already existing features
- link building in general
- SEO news and trends
- SEO industry in general
- marketing
- any other topic that may interest SEO agencies, marketeers, SEO professional or site owners.

PM for details.
webunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2013, 03:25 AM   #6
Wordpress Freelancer
 
Wordpress Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Digital Nomad
Posts: 362
Thanks: 36
Thanked 80 Times in 73 Posts
Arrow
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webunited View Post

Hello,
Thanks for your details .. before start I have few queries ..
My queries are:
- the topics that you have sent will have to be written once in a week? that means one topic each week.
-what will be the type of the article? general/informative
-from when i have to start?
-need the official website of the company


Timeline: 1 hour for 500 words article.
the time may increase depending on the word limit.


Looking forward to your reply.
Cheers

Honestly, 1 hour is not even enough for a proper research before writing an article which would bring an impact.

1 hour for 500 words is worst even for a re-write

Just my point of view!

Wordpress Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2013, 03:38 AM   #7
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 75
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,

You need an SEO expert and I'm here
suhailajmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2013, 03:39 AM   #8
Ben Palmer-Wilson
War Room Member
 
CharismaticMannequin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 369
Thanks: 241
Thanked 146 Times in 108 Posts
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Wordpress Guy View Post

Honestly, 1 hour is not even enough for a proper research before writing an article which would bring an impact.

1 hour for 500 words is worst even for a re-write

Just my point of view!

Depends on how good you are at writing, I suppose.

If he's already knowledgeable in the subject area, or has efficient research strategies, an hour is more than sufficient to research one niche area of one subject (in this case, SEO).

The fact that you're trying to pull someone else down by mocking their timelines, when you can't even spell 'worse' right doesn't promise much on your part. Just my point of view.


Ben

50% converting squeeze pages, 12% converting WSO's, and more...
BenPalmerWilson Copywriting
CharismaticMannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2013, 05:38 AM   #9
Wordpress Freelancer
 
Wordpress Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Digital Nomad
Posts: 362
Thanks: 36
Thanked 80 Times in 73 Posts
Arrow
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CharismaticMannequin View Post

Depends on how good you are at writing, I suppose.

If he's already knowledgeable in the subject area, or has efficient research strategies, an hour is more than sufficient to research one niche area of one subject (in this case, SEO).

The fact that you're trying to pull someone else down by mocking their timelines, when you can't even spell 'worse' right doesn't promise much on your part. Just my point of view.


Ben
Hello Ben,

1. The other person mentioned "1 hour for 500 words article".. He didn't utter even a word about research, which clearly states that he's going to need 1 hour for a 500 words article

2. Unless and until you are going to write on something you have been working for months / years, writing 500 words in an hour is a joke (at least in my PoV)

3. I typed "worst" instead of "worse". My mistake!

4. I am not here to mock at anyone, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't utilize my Freedom of Speech

Wordpress Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Oct 2013, 02:49 PM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
 
iAmxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 170
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey

I would like to hear some more info in this project
Feel free to send me an email at alex.alex2117 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks mate!
Looking forward to hearing from you mate!

Alex
iAmxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Oct 2013, 11:46 PM   #11
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,088
Thanks: 12
Thanked 59 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just send you a pm on on the writing tasks.

http://www.charlesmomo.com Are you interested in 200 to 400 visitors a day to your site
stopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Oct 2013, 09:30 PM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Wanted - blog writer for SEO sector company. Long term.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can write about your SEO software. Do let me know, as I would be willing to start immediately.
darkmoney99 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog, company, long, sector, seo, term, wanted, writer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 PM.