Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th Feb 2014, 04:53 PM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Post
Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We are a large online content provider seeking part time and full time content writers. We run many blogs and it would be your job to provide content for these blogs (we provide you with training and a basic outline of the type of content we are looking for). We have a content management system in development and this will assign topics and articles for writing and you can select jobs from this area.

Requirements
  • We are currently seeking applicants who can commit to 100 articles per month.
  • We are seeking native English speakers from Australia, UK, New Zealand, US and Canada.
  • The average pay rate is $15-30 per hour (this is based on the speed you produce articles). The per article rate is $5 and raises to $6 after your first 100 articles (see below)
  • There is a $1 bonus per article your write after your first 100 articles each month!
  • Articles are 350+ words
  • Articles must be unique and pass copyscape
  • This position is work from home only so you must have a computer and an internet connection.

Process
The application process requires a paid (we pay you) trial article to assess your skills (over 80% of native English speakers pass this trial). Once you have successfully completed the trial you can begin work as soon as you are ready. Every new worker is placed on a 2 week trial (to make sure this position is right for you and us). After the 2 week trial you can begin writing as many articles as you have time for and you can change between part time and full time at any time (the amount of work you take is up to you as long as you meet the 100 article minimum).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to receiving your applications.

Please contact via private message and I will provide my company email address for you to contact me directly. (if possible please provide an email address that I can contact you with as well)
pintscc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2014, 06:02 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
 
iAmxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 170
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi mate

PM sent

Looking forward to working together!
Best,
Alex
iAmxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2014, 07:04 PM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by iAmxX View Post

Hi mate

PM sent

Looking forward to working together!
Best,
Alex
Would you mind resending the PM, it seems I didn't get it :-(
pintscc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2014, 09:51 PM   #4
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 83
Thanks: 13
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent PM.

Muralika
muralika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2014, 12:12 AM   #5
Absorbing like a sponge!
 
sociallid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: SouthEast Missouri
Posts: 56
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sending pm w contact info
sociallid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2014, 03:56 PM   #6
Advanced Warrior
 
Ghoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: North Carolina, US
Posts: 965
Thanks: 286
Thanked 303 Times in 194 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There are already a number of content mills like this out there. If you want good writers you're going to have to pay a higher rate.

On the whole, you get what you pay for.
Ghoster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghoster For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2014, 04:06 PM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ghoster View Post

There are already a number of content mills like this out there. If you want good writers you're going to have to pay a higher rate.
I appreciate your concern, but my job is to hire writers and I have no input into how the business is run. I can't disclose how the business works, but it isn't a traditional content mill and it is not built to rank in the search engines. I have a budget and I have to stick to that. I think that many writers will see the potential in regular permanent work, which is offset by the potentially lower price per article. After all, they wont have to keep chasing work all the time.
pintscc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pintscc For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2014, 12:47 AM   #8
Content Supplier
Registered Member
 
AmandaJane's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 222
Thanks: 51
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Your budget is within my price range. Cheap articles, but the quality is never compromised. All of my articles are basic, but with good value to fit the needs of the human readers, which is also the main focus of our search engines. See our reviews for your reference.

Contact me any time thru email (amandajanewrites@gmail.com) or add me on skype (heyitsamandajane).

Thanks!

AmandaJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2014, 04:11 AM   #9
Development, SEO, & ORM
 
Iconiplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 62
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please feel free to get in touch directly to discuss further. The following information will also be sent to you by PM.
E-mail: patrick@ink2pixel.com
Skype/AIM: artizhay

US-based design, development, marketing, branding, printing, and all other business services.
High-risk payment processing for pharma, e-cigs, seeds, and more!
Accepting investment management clients. Minimum deposit is $3000.
Skype/AIM: artizhay
Iconiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2014, 09:56 PM   #10
John Campbell
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 145
Thanks: 35
Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi pintscc,

I sent you a PM with my email address.

Regards,
John
mileagefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Feb 2014, 02:13 AM   #11
Content Writer
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: The Philippines
Posts: 890
Thanks: 13
Thanked 170 Times in 156 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by onlinesolutions1985 View Post

I would like to apply for the said job. I have been working online for 7 years and counting. I can do forum posting, virtual assistance and even writing.

Ms. R
Well, this is the same spammer who just got banned on BHW for spamming and resurrecting dead threads (3-year old threads). I guess this person's an Egyptian (knows how to resurrect mummies).

YourGoToWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2014, 08:49 AM   #12
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

My email is. davedevitt@yahoo.co.uk.

Regards
David Devitt
ddevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2014, 05:47 PM   #13
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me.

For the information of those still interested. We have filled all immediately available positions. You are still welcome to contact me and I will keep your details on file for our next intake of writers or if someone drops out of the process.
pintscc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2014, 01:44 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Springboro, Ohio
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Permenant Content Writers Wanted (AU, US, NZ, UK and Canada)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pintscc View Post

We are a large online content provider seeking part time and full time content writers. We run many blogs and it would be your job to provide content for these blogs (we provide you with training and a basic outline of the type of content we are looking for). We have a content management system in development and this will assign topics and articles for writing and you can select jobs from this area.

Requirements
  • We are currently seeking applicants who can commit to 100 articles per month.
  • We are seeking native English speakers from Australia, UK, New Zealand, US and Canada.
  • The average pay rate is $15-30 per hour (this is based on the speed you produce articles). The per article rate is $5 and raises to $6 after your first 100 articles (see below)
  • There is a $1 bonus per article your write after your first 100 articles each month!
  • Articles are 350+ words
  • Articles must be unique and pass copyscape
  • This position is work from home only so you must have a computer and an internet connection.

Process
The application process requires a paid (we pay you) trial article to assess your skills (over 80% of native English speakers pass this trial). Once you have successfully completed the trial you can begin work as soon as you are ready. Every new worker is placed on a 2 week trial (to make sure this position is right for you and us). After the 2 week trial you can begin writing as many articles as you have time for and you can change between part time and full time at any time (the amount of work you take is up to you as long as you meet the 100 article minimum).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to receiving your applications.

Please contact via private message and I will provide my company email address for you to contact me directly. (if possible please provide an email address that I can contact you with as well)
Dear pintscc,
I am interested in writing web-content articles for your company. I am a native English speaker domiciled in Britain. Please send me details about your offer as well as your contact email address; mine is: ecoba60@gmail.com
Yours sincerely,
T. O. Oke
Remistics is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
canada, content, permenant, wanted, writers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 PM.