I’m Corey Rabazinski, the founder of Google AdWords for Beginners, an online course which currently has over 7,000 students. I am also the Digital Marketing Director at Code School, an education startup that was recently acquired by Pluralsight.
I will be doing a Warrior Ask Me Anything session right here on the Warrior Forum on Thursday, February 5th. I have 6+ years of experience running AdWords campaigns for large corporations like Holiday Inn and Universal Studios while at an Ad Age Top 100 digital advertising agency and freelancing. I also have in-house experience running (profitable) campaigns for a startup that consistently drove new subscriptions.
I want to share everything I know about the wonderful world of AdWords with you.
So, what questions can you ask me? Anything, really, but here's some ideas:
- Where and when should I start using AdWords?
- What is the best strategy for keyword match types?
- How can I improve my CTR and Quality Score?
- I have a company in industry X, how should I set up my campaign?
- How do I find profitable niche keywords?
- What tools do you use to run and research campaigns?
- How should I structure my account?
- What are the most common errors with AdWords?
- Are there any hidden AdWords tools that work well?
I am also happy to answer user acquisition questions outside of the AdWords realm. Things like:
- I have a startup, what marketing tactics should I focus on?
- What’s the best way to sell my info product?
- Who’s your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?
I’ll do my best to answer whatever you throw my way. I’m looking forward to hanging out on the 6th.