Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 3rd Dec 2014, 09:20 PM   #1
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
[MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FREE Gift = $200 in Bing Ads Coupons. Instant search engine traffic. Excellent traffic quality, great for affiliate promotions or website traffic.. Get your Bing ads coupons here.
Hack your Ranks: If you're interested in Google Sniper 3, you have to check out a new online SEO tool call CrowdSearch. This is an interesting service that kind of "hacks" your website to better rankings by improving your dwell time. Learn more about what Crowd Search Me does with the link above.

What’s Google Sniper 3?

Google Sniper 3 is George Brown’s third installment of the infamous GSniper; GSniper has been used by 1000s to make (semi-passive) income online. Does it actually work?
Google Sniper 3 here

When Google Sniper first launched, I jumped on board with Bring the Fresh. There has been and still are many real individuals coming forward and sharing their success story. (Still there are many likely who have not taken action and fail before starting)

Google Sniper is not based on theory but George’s personal experience (and now the research by his team). You truly get the cream of the crop with Google Sniper. The initial course which was out almost four if not five years back was based on George’s personal success making $8000-$10,000 per month relatively passive with these “sniper sites”.

Having had both Google Sniper 1.0, Google Sniper 2.0, and now Google Sniper 3.0, I hope we can accurately provide a comprehensive look at who can best benefit from GSniper. I’ll share as well the newer information from George’s new course.

Here’s our full review of Google Sniper 3. With insider access to GSniper 3, this is the ONLY Google Sniper 3 review you need to read ~ we’ll be sharing all the juicy details.

What’s in Google Sniper 3?
The course comes in 4 training modules. Actually, these aren’t even training modules, more like four complete courses in one general umbrella.
(1) Google Sniper course: Hop on to GSniper memebers’ area and you’ll be greeted by the Google Sniper course. Here you’ll find the “master manual”, video modules, and bullet-proof module (internet marketing gold in other words).


In my following post, I’ll explore in further detail the content of these “modules” (because there is too much to cover in one OP). Keep in mind, these are newly created and updated information for the latest punch!


(2) Sniper X Training: The next section, Sniper X contains (1) recording of previous LIVE webinars and (2) a series of quality videos on a variety of internet marketing skills from list building to internal/external linking for SEO. Some other topics include website flipping, keyword secrets, niche ideas, social media, local services, special backlinks, media buys, solo ads, traffic generation, case studies, and Google Sniper updates. It’s a comprehensive list of internet marketing skills for you to master.


Once again, I’ll cover in detail what you get with Sniper X in a separate post.


(3) Sniper Cash Machine: Sniper Cash Machine is a new feature on Google Sniper 3. It works with new internet marketers to help them get started on a low-key budget and start making money quickly (some as fast within the week). The emphasis seem to be placed on using social campaigns for affiliate commissions mainly with promoting GSniper 3.


There are four strategies that George has shared to help new internet marketers get started quickly without experience or asset using social media platforms like twitter and facebook along with video and written content. We’ll cover further once again in a separate post. While this is not as sustainable long term as the core Google Sniper 3 formula, it is useful for those who want to generate some quicker affiliate commissions.


(4) Rolodex: Ehh, to be perfectly honest I wasn’t very impressed with the “Rolodex” segment of Google Sniper 3. If you have moderate experience in internet marketing, you likely won’t need this segment.


It goes through resources you can use (1) web hosting (2) affiliate networks (3) tools & resources (4) outsourcing hubs. While it can be convenient reference, it isn’t anything news breaking because they are mostly fairly known tools. I would have been interested if it was under the radar information as occasionally shared.

Overall though, I can’t fault George’s interest for making Google Sniper 3 the most comprehensive course he can inclusive with resource recommendations. You may find this useful though even if not the rest of the course is sufficiently packed with value and knowledge you can use!

Adding to the course basics, Google Sniper 3 members can also expect bi-weekly coaching webinars and a fully staffed GSniper support desk providing 1 on 1 support. (The kind of support you might expect only with a $900+ course)


New Google Sniper 3.0: What’s new with Google Sniper 3.0? Compared to Google Sniper 2.0 and 1.0 versions, here are a few key emphasis.
(1) More videos – It is clear George has been taking feedback from GSniper members. He has reverted to making more videos so people can visually see what is being taught. There are still .pdf guides, “formula sheets”, and check lists you can use to supplement your action taking although the learning and teaching is done a lot in videos.

(2) Newer information – Many of the Google Sniper videos have been redone with better presentation. This means you will probably be more inclined to seat through the information and grasp the information clearer.

(3) Bullet Proof – This is the main update in Google Sniper 3. Compared to 2.0, George has looked at how he can continue with the success of sniper sites and push it up a notch to make it “bullet-proof”. More immune to future updates or changes. This is a critical update to GSniper 3.0 because it claims to teach you how to turn a $400/month site to a $4000/month site or a dud site to a profitable website.
[Picture Bullet Proof]

Being someone who have gone through setting up a few of these EMD domains or “sniper sites” there are hit and misses – having this guide should help you improve your success rate and ROI significantly.

There are quite a few other key additions to Google Sniper although these are the three main updates for 3.0 from my humble opinion.


Who is Google Sniper 3 for?
Is Google Sniper right for you? If you fall into one of these categories, it’s likely you’ll make good use of GSniper 3.0.

Internet Marketers – Make Money Online = Are you looking to make money online? If you’re an internet marketer still searching for ways to make fairly passive (recurring) profits online then you should at least check out Google Sniper. It’s a comprehensive course in itself and goes A-Z so you can implement the technique without any hidden details that most courses will accidentally leave out. Some have made $900+ within he first week of implementing what is taught in Google Sniper 3.

Internet Marketers – Affiliate Marketing = If you’re interested in doing affiliate marketing and promoting CPA or other people product, you need to give GSniper 3.0 a look. There are many critical information here that can help accelerate your efforts with the intention to make you more profitable.

Learn about list building in Sniper X or learn how to make your Amazon sites more search engine friendly and “bullet-proof” from future updates in the Bullet Proof segment. In short, it acts as an accelerator and security for you r current affiliate marketing efforts.

Amazon Affiliates = If you own Amazon affiliate sites, as detailed above Google Sniper 3 can help you make your sites generate more profit and last longer on the internet.

Webmasters = Webmasters can learn about how to make their sites more SEO friendly and building their niche to an authority sites. The information learnt in GSniper 3.0 ranges from introductory information to advance secrets that even experienced webmasters can use to make their website perform better in terms of conversion and rankings.

These are a few categories of internet marketers who may find Google Sniper to benefit themselves most; even if you don’t fall into one of these categories I encourage you to check out the free video here to hear George’s story for some inspiration.


Google Sniper 3 review:
Here’s my opinion of Google Sniper 3.0 (disclosure, we were provided with an advanced review copy though I bought their 1.0 and 2.0 version when it came out).
(1) Detailed information – important so you can actually IMPLEMENT it without missing holes that what you find in many online guides

(2) Good presentation – important so you can digest the information easier and follow along with better understanding

(3) Excellent support – This is what I really like and I think is the crucial element to Google Sniper 3.0. The community and 1 on 1 support available is important to encourage you along and get you results/support. Community is a crucial element to internet marketing in my opinion and you get this 200% in Google Sniper it seems

(4) Concentrated information – The information is concentrated on a “formula” that has been used for the past 5 years and that is still being used. It’s presented in a manner that concentrates the information to videos, .pdfs and check list so you can really use it.

(5) Diversified information – Contrary to the above point, Google Sniper 3.0 also has segments like Sniper X training that teach you the broader skill set of internet marketing and other opportunities which is important for the longer run of learning.

Overall in our review of Google Sniper 3.0, I am glad to provide it a 10/10 on course quality, 10/10 on value and 9/10 on Uniqueness factor (because it’s a lot of new information though still a common, proven concept ~ not anything overly ground breaking. I should note though that I’ve gone through many of these EMD/Sniper sites courses, most of which took the inspiration from the original Google Sniper course such as Bring the Fresh and Coffee Shop Millionaire so it would take quite a bit to impress me newly when it comes to niche site technique).

=====
Google Sniper 3 bonus!
To close off our Google Sniper 3 review, we’d like to help you with some GSniper 3.0 bonuses. These bonuses are designed to get you on your way and take action with the course. After carefully evaluating the 3.0 course, I’ve determined an ideal bonus offer!

Google Sniper Information bonus:
- SEO Ultimate 2014 ($17 Value) = Having 7 years of SEO experience collectively with a lot of case studies from our own EMD sites; we wrote a comprehensive guide on SEO techniques that WORKS today with an extra emphasis on social SEO which is where SEO is heading.
While Google Sniper 3.0 is comprehensive, it isn't overly comprehensive on SEO. You will be able to rank your website more effectively and get a leg up on your competitors when it comes to RESULTS (less time) and RESULTS (less cost). The information, much like Google Sniper 3 is not simply based on “theory” but experience.
- $200 Bing Ads Coupon ($10 Value): We’re going to share with you how to get $200 Bing Ads coupon!!! You can use this for your affiliate sniper sites and get some quality search engine traffic IMMEDIATELY to your offer/pre-sell ideally for some quick commission/results. This is a bonus that pays itself over.

Google Sniper Service Bonus:
- Authority social bookmarks ($17 Value): We want to help you rank your website and one of the best way to do so is social promotion. This is a unique way we’ve been doing social bookmarks which has been getting us RESULTs. Our Google Sniper 3 bonus offer will help your website. This is an excellent fit for niche sites and works for both new and established domains. (100% SEO friendly)
- Social Votes for your WHOLE niche site ($45 Value): To complete your social component of SEO and get you even more results, we’ll apply social votes (social proof which can help retain your readers and reduce your bounce rate hence helping you rank even higher and giving them a more likely chance to click through your call to action) to your whole niche site. Maximum of 25 pages with at least 20-30 social votes on EACH page.
- MUST HAVE Contextual links ($27 Value): Finally, you need some powerful contextual links to rank your website. Here’s a good, tested combination of quality contextual links that can help diversify your backlink profile and push you up on the SERPs consisting of document links, press release links, web 2.0 and supported by wiki links. We use these for many campaigns because they work very well. This concludes our Google Sniper 3 bonus offer.

More Internet Marketing Product Information:
IFTTT Backlink Commando - Read our latest report on the IFTTT Backllink Commando in our blog. IFTTT Backlink Commando can help you to SEO your Google Sniper 3 sites. The tool does it by building backlinks on automation in two clicks; it helps with a diversity of links including social backlinks and high PR with contextual links.
SocialSpyAgent - Make your affiliate marketing campaigns more effective with Social Spy Agent. Now you can retarget the traffic you get with your Google Sniper promotions and get better conversions and ROI at a minimal investment. SSA works as a retargeting software that can help affiliate marketers get more commission. Read our blog post to find out how.
Video Motion Pro - Video Motion Pro will be an excellent complement to any new internet marketers. It's a tool that allows you to maximize the value of video marketing for profit. If you're using Google Sniper to learn internet marketing, VMP can allow you to work like a pro internet marketer in the field of video marketing and allow you a huge advantage to starting out.
Go Bonanza - Useful course to teach you about how to make money online with affiliate marketing. I think if you're interested in Google Sniper, the GB course would be a good complement. You can still learn the basics from Google Sniper 3 and then use the GB course for other ideas how to generate income from home in more creative with hopefully bigger results (GoBonanza course typically gets larger results but is more in waves than Google Sniper 3 passivity approach)
Virtual Studio Simulator - Wish you had your own studio? Maybe finally churn out those impressive studio quality videos to wow your customers and prospective clients in a pre-sell lead capture! Virtual Studio Simulator hopes to do just that for you. It's a simple but powerful video studio software that allows you to take advantage of a studio without actually having the space for one.
Instant Video Machine - Instant Video Machine is another technique you can use to make money online. With Google Sniper 3 you'll be creating sites but with IVM the site is created for you and your role is to send traffic to the page and turn leads to sales. It's a very simple process and allows you to open a real video agency business without the technical skills of video editing.
NEW Swift Member - You don't want to miss the new Swift Member plugin. It can be very proftiable much like Google Sniper 3. The technique is a little different. Rather than promoting other people product, you create your own membership site (which is typically very profitable for the longer term if you can get the conversion and traffic). With Swift Member you can also develop an asset rather than getting affiliate commission as with Google sniper 3. Google Sniper 3 is good for those starting out but once you gain some experience, it's worth while considering to build your own product and one of the best product to make is a membership site as with Swift Member.
Marketing Inc 2 - Marketing Inc 2 is finally released by Glen Allsopp of Viperchill and Diggy. This course is highly acclaimed and brought to you by the duo who have been highly esteemed as SEO experts. You can learn how to set up your own successful niche marketing business.
Explaindio 2.0 - Explaindio video creator software is back with version 2.0. Andrew Darius has recently released this on July 1, 2015 and it has been catching on quickly for good reason. Explaindio 2.0 brings new update to the successful video software to Explaindio 1.0.
Long Tail Pro - Long Tail Pro has recently released version 3 and it's better than before (expectedly). Although Long Tail Pro 3 in our opinion is probably the BEST keyword research tool available because it helps with finding low competition keyword AND works as an exact match domain finder which is critical for the Google Sniper 3 concept. It'll save you so much time. This is THE tool you need for Google Sniper. It even helps you with rank tracker and competition analysis to see if your competitor keywords are low competition. Read more on our Warrior Forum Long Tail Pro thread.

Last edited on 20th Jul 2015 at 10:47 PM.
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2014, 10:04 PM   #2
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

RESERVE for information on Module 1 of Google Sniper 3
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2014, 10:06 PM   #3
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

RESERVE for information on Module 2 of Google Sniper 3
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2014, 01:24 PM   #4
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,720
Thanks: 62
Thanked 635 Times in 409 Posts
Blog Entries: 22
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great review! I purchased the original Google Sniper Course a few years back and it was well worth the investment!

webmarke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to webmarke For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Dec 2014, 07:56 PM   #5
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

Great review! I purchased the original Google Sniper Course a few years back and it was well worth the investment!
Thanks for your feedback webmarke! Glad you appreciated our Google Sniper 3 review. Will be updating it with more information on the individual modules shortly which should hopefully provide more insight to the information available.
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2014, 01:25 AM   #6
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

UPDATE: Google Sniper 3 has Finally opened their carts!

Their servers crashed for 3-4 hours due to overwhelming interest even on their cloud servers. Cool thing is the technique is fully scale-able so lots of potential with a bigger community.
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2014, 12:46 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I would like to know if GS 3.0 is a one off payment or monthly.

According to the Clickbank payment page it is monthly:




Monthly Payment of $58.28 *
* Next payment will be billed on 01/12/2015.
Amount includes taxes subject to change based on customer location and rate adjustments.
harald1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2014, 01:39 AM   #8
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by harald1 View Post

Hi,

I would like to know if GS 3.0 is a one off payment or monthly.

According to the Clickbank payment page it is monthly:




Monthly Payment of $58.28 *
* Next payment will be billed on 01/12/2015.
Amount includes taxes subject to change based on customer location and rate adjustments.
Hi Harald1,

It's a monthly subscription although you are able to cancel the course at any time. When I got Google Sniper 2, I cancelled my subscription after 2 months since I didn't need it anymore then.

There is also a 60 day money back guarantee with Clickbank so you can request a refund if you didn't like the course for any reason.

Please feel free to ask any further questions you may have about Google Sniper 3.0.

Thanks for taking the time to comment here. I'd like to mention this technique works and is useful although you can probably get done the course within a month - I don't like how George is hyping up his Gsniper video though. He should just say it as it is and show the direct proof from his sites; I know from monitoring niche sites and learning from other courses like Bring the Fresh that this is still a working technique though the sales video (as updated recently) isn't fully accurate IMHO.

Still, the content is useful.
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2014, 06:09 PM   #9
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 87
Thanks: 37
Thanked 57 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Google Sniper 3 is rehashed garbage, and you should be ashamed of yourself stating otherwise just to try and make a cheap affiliate sale using the Warrior Forum as an authority site for rankings.

I think Freelancer.com should put a stop to such nonsense on this website. They paid a lot of money for this forum, and should start vetting such threads.

StevenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StevenUK For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Dec 2014, 01:47 AM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@ humble

I figured it out, it is monthly only if you check the Sniper X box. If not, it is only once you need to pay. Meanwhile I have read mixed reviews on the web and I am getting confuse of this offer..
harald1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Dec 2014, 01:35 AM   #11
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@
I'm sorry you feel that way about Google Sniper 3 unfortunately as with any internet marketing course, it isn't suited for everyone. I would venture a guess that you're already fairly experienced with most of it's concept.

For someone who is new to internet marketing, the course can provide a very comprehensive and useful support to learn a proven technique that many have been doing. George does a reasonable job of supporting with bi weekly webinars.

While I wouldn't agree that experienced marketers or prior Google Sniper members get it again for the Bullet Proof module, it is useful. I have full access to Google Sniper 3 and took Google Sniper 2 when it first came out - I was surprise and a bit overwhelmed at the amount of info that I got in version 2. Version 3 is now updated and will likely wow individuals again.

Originally Posted by harald1 View Post

@ humble

I figured it out, it is monthly only if you check the Sniper X box. If not, it is only once you need to pay. Meanwhile I have read mixed reviews on the web and I am getting confuse of this offer..
Harald1, Thanks for sharing your finding.

Honestly, it depends on what you're looking for. With any product that will typically be a mix of reviews because what may be useful for someone may not be for another.

I'm not going to tell you that you should get it although I suggest you browse around. Look at the varied opinion and find which suits you best in terms of what you're hoping to find in a course. Importantly, remember to take action once you've found something you like (it may have some time delays with learning curves though don't jump to another technique before testing it out)

If you do choose to get Google Sniper 3 and need some help, feel free to message me on WF
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2015, 03:29 PM   #12
Lead Machine
 
beasty513's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Orlando
Posts: 682
Thanks: 99
Thanked 99 Times in 82 Posts
Blog Entries: 12
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will this have some details about the Panda update?

beasty513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2015, 06:50 PM   #13
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 29
Thanks: 18
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The problem? I bought this course because George Brown sent an email stating it was great for newbies so I went to his link and bought it. Guess what? I have 3 sniper sites that I had set up and followed the manual and the videos exactly step by step as George Brown said to do yet somehow none of my sites ranked on google and none made me money.

When I decided to try the cash machine methods instead of just giving up on the system what I discovered was that I got banned from twitter and facebook. Now whenever I make a twitter account and do everything the guy said to do in the cash machine methods video I wake up with an email from twitter stating my multiple accounts on twitter have been banned for breaking their terms of service despite the fact that I was just following the methods down to a T.

I did the facebook methods and became restricted by facebook and got an email saying my account was on temporary block from posting and sending out messages because I was sending too many and some people had reported my posts on the different facebook pages as spam and facebook removed them as they said spam is not allowed.

So how you can back up this program is beyond me but contrary to everyone else's review mines was a terrible experience and when I asked his team to issue me a refund they sent me an email refusing to send me a refund despite George Brown stating we have a full 30 days to get a refund and I was under those 30 days so I filed a complaint against him on Clickbank and they issued me the refund directly stating he can't just hold on to my money because per clickbank policy they offer a full 30 day refund.
johnnyr860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2015, 09:25 PM   #14
Determined Warrior
Registered Member
 
01123581321345589144's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Not in this universe
Posts: 223
Thanks: 76
Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by johnnyr860 View Post

The problem? I bought this course because George Brown sent an email stating it was great for newbies so I went to his link and bought it. Guess what? I have 3 sniper sites that I had set up and followed the manual and the videos exactly step by step as George Brown said to do yet somehow none of my sites ranked on google and none made me money.

When I decided to try the cash machine methods instead of just giving up on the system what I discovered was that I got banned from twitter and facebook. Now whenever I make a twitter account and do everything the guy said to do in the cash machine methods video I wake up with an email from twitter stating my multiple accounts on twitter have been banned for breaking their terms of service despite the fact that I was just following the methods down to a T.

I did the facebook methods and became restricted by facebook and got an email saying my account was on temporary block from posting and sending out messages because I was sending too many and some people had reported my posts on the different facebook pages as spam and facebook removed them as they said spam is not allowed.

So how you can back up this program is beyond me but contrary to everyone else's review mines was a terrible experience and when I asked his team to issue me a refund they sent me an email refusing to send me a refund despite George Brown stating we have a full 30 days to get a refund and I was under those 30 days so I filed a complaint against him on Clickbank and they issued me the refund directly stating he can't just hold on to my money because per clickbank policy they offer a full 30 day refund.
I'm sorry you had this experience. I know what techniques you're referring to and I also had trouble promoting on Twitter because they don't like spam. I would recommend focusing on adding value and drip feed it into your various social media sites like Facebook.

For me, Google Sniper is one of the best things that happened to me. I've been searching and searching for something good out there and I think I finally found it in Google Sniper. I think it's packed with LOADS of information, and with a 60 day guarantee, why not? It's almost information overload to be honest. I think it's hit and miss with websites. You could have asked during one of the webinars live, for a critique of one of your sites. You really have to follow his instructions to a T and experiment a bit, don't give up so soon. Just my opinion, sorry you had a bad experience.

01123581321345589144 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01123581321345589144 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Jan 2015, 06:27 PM   #15
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 29
Thanks: 18
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 01123581321345589144 View Post

I'm sorry you had this experience. I know what techniques you're referring to and I also had trouble promoting on Twitter because they don't like spam. I would recommend focusing on adding value and drip feed it into your various social media sites like Facebook.

For me, Google Sniper is one of the best things that happened to me. I've been searching and searching for something good out there and I think I finally found it in Google Sniper. I think it's packed with LOADS of information, and with a 60 day guarantee, why not? It's almost information overload to be honest. I think it's hit and miss with websites. You could have asked during one of the webinars live, for a critique of one of your sites. You really have to follow his instructions to a T and experiment a bit, don't give up so soon. Just my opinion, sorry you had a bad experience.
Well I have been with google sniper for years now since they first released google sniper 2.0 and I still did not make any money. I figured that even though I did everything down to a T that perhaps it was just that google sniper 2.0 was outdated and that perhaps the 3.0 manual would contain all the updates. I was mistaken.

All he did was slap on a new cover on the manual and then claim this is google sniper 3.0 Idk if you ever did anything with 2.0 but I compared both manuals in 2.0 and 3.0 side by side to see what the difference was and there was none minus a few changes in some of the words he used. I was disappointed.

As for twitter it's like you said they don't like spam and nor do their users. I got a ton of hateful responses from people cursing me out and tell me to stop spamming them when all I did was send them the affiliate link to google sniper and I never sent more than one link per person following the system that was in the twitter method video.

As of now I have my refund but before I asked for it I downloaded all the videos to my desktop and the manual as well so I could have access to them if I ever decided to go back later and try again but I have tried again so many times I have no idea how else to do this since I haven't even made a penny.
johnnyr860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2015, 04:18 AM   #16
paul64
War Room Member
 
paul64's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 49
Thanks: 12
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm still chasing my refund, I've sent 2 support tickets over a period of 3 weeks and still have not heard back. I was trying to cancel my account before the 30 days but now I've been charged for a second month and still no reply, not happy!!!

paul64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paul64 For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Feb 2015, 09:17 AM   #17
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Some of the videos are outdated for example on video 2 or 3 where you research the keyword on google adwords which is now called keyword planner. I am trying to make a account with them and they keep on asking me to put my first campaign or my website?? which I don't have it set up yet because it's only second video from that seven video module.. I sent the support ticket about that and no response... thanks alot GS...
criticalkare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2015, 03:05 AM   #18
Active Warrior
 
jessicawang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Paradise on Earth
Posts: 35
Thanks: 19
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think this is the Clickbank best seller in IM courses with the highest Gravity, but after I've read all the comments written above, is Google Sniper 3 still worth promoting?

Do you want to make money online? But you're sick of getting nowhere? Finally, here is a blueprint that is proven to work: http://bit.ly/2BLUEPRINT
jessicawang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Feb 2015, 03:00 AM   #19
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 660
Thanked 326 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 66
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@Paul64, have you managed to get your refund for Google Sniper 3 yet? Please send me a PM if you haven't. They have quite a comprehensive refund policy within the page which should be honored.

@criticalkare, Yes as noted that Google Sniper has kept some of the old content and added new content onto the old course. I really know how that's like; creating our own SEO guide, it can be hard to simply remove content carefully and purposefully created. The Google Sniper 3 course is built on the previous Google Sniper course; the main new additions is "Bullet Proof" and the new videos with some updated content. I don't think they did a sufficient job in removing the old content as the new content is being replaced.

I think they should indeed delete outdated content. A lot of the videos have been redone though, I think George is working through the rest.

Feel free to message me personally if you need some help following through with setting up your Google Keyword Planner account; by no means an expert although used it quite a bit to be able to answer some basic questions.

@ jessicawang, I can't say that Google Sniper 3 is the best course for you. It depends on what you're hoping to pursue. You shouldn't choose a course to follow simply by the "gravity" and the popularity per say.

Rather, consider if it's something that has been tested. Then once you know it has worked think whether you'd be interested and excited to follow through with the technique. Make sure to do your clear vetting before committing although know as well you can expect mixed opinions. Personally, having gone through the Google Sniper 3 course myself, I found the information to be very useful for new internet marketers looking to learn the basic while implementing the techniques for a practical purpose to make money online. Although for someone more experience it lacks a lot of luster or higher level information. The real value of Google Sniper 3 course is the delivery format and convenience I would suppose. Google Sniper 3 is also one of the longest running course on niche sites marketing and the previous versions have garnered a lot of positivity. (although that may have since changed)
humbledmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2015, 01:45 AM   #20
Active Warrior
 
Marketing4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Taking only 2 hour a day
Posts: 96
Thanks: 1
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by paul64 View Post

I'm still chasing my refund, I've sent 2 support tickets over a period of 3 weeks and still have not heard back. I was trying to cancel my account before the 30 days but now I've been charged for a second month and still no reply, not happy!!!
Google Sniper 3. 0 is practically exactly the same as variation 2 .0. The central quests would not load personally, and so i can’t judge these people, most of the other written content has been copied word for word in the last model. The only current part has been Empire Component, which was unimpressive.Support and refund so bad.

Marketing4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Apr 2015, 03:31 PM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by humbledmarket View Post

FREE Gift = $200 in Bing Ads Coupons. Instant search engine traffic. Excellent traffic quality, great for affiliate promotions or website traffic.. Get your Bing ads coupons here.
Hack your Ranks: If you're interested in Google Sniper 3, you have to check out a new online SEO tool call CrowdSearch. This is an interesting service that kind of "hacks" your website to better rankings by improving your dwell time. Learn more about what Crowd Search Me does with the link above.

What’s Google Sniper 3?

Google Sniper 3 is George Brown’s third installment of the infamous GSniper; GSniper has been used by 1000s to make (semi-passive) income online. Does it actually work?
Google Sniper 3 here

When Google Sniper first launched, I jumped on board with Bring the Fresh. There has been and still are many real individuals coming forward and sharing their success story. (Still there are many likely who have not taken action and fail before starting)

Google Sniper is not based on theory but George’s personal experience (and now the research by his team). You truly get the cream of the crop with Google Sniper. The initial course which was out almost four if not five years back was based on George’s personal success making $8000-$10,000 per month relatively passive with these “sniper sites”.

Having had both Google Sniper 1.0, Google Sniper 2.0, and now Google Sniper 3.0, I hope we can accurately provide a comprehensive look at who can best benefit from GSniper. I’ll share as well the newer information from George’s new course.

Here’s our full review of Google Sniper 3. With insider access to GSniper 3, this is the ONLY Google Sniper 3 review you need to read ~ we’ll be sharing all the juicy details.

What’s in Google Sniper 3?
The course comes in 4 training modules. Actually, these aren’t even training modules, more like four complete courses in one general umbrella.
(1) Google Sniper course: Hop on to GSniper memebers’ area and you’ll be greeted by the Google Sniper course. Here you’ll find the “master manual”, video modules, and bullet-proof module (internet marketing gold in other words).


In my following post, I’ll explore in further detail the content of these “modules” (because there is too much to cover in one OP). Keep in mind, these are newly created and updated information for the latest punch!


(2) Sniper X Training: The next section, Sniper X contains (1) recording of previous LIVE webinars and (2) a series of quality videos on a variety of internet marketing skills from list building to internal/external linking for SEO. Some other topics include website flipping, keyword secrets, niche ideas, social media, local services, special backlinks, media buys, solo ads, traffic generation, case studies, and Google Sniper updates. It’s a comprehensive list of internet marketing skills for you to master.


Once again, I’ll cover in detail what you get with Sniper X in a separate post.


(3) Sniper Cash Machine: Sniper Cash Machine is a new feature on Google Sniper 3. It works with new internet marketers to help them get started on a low-key budget and start making money quickly (some as fast within the week). The emphasis seem to be placed on using social campaigns for affiliate commissions mainly with promoting GSniper 3.


There are four strategies that George has shared to help new internet marketers get started quickly without experience or asset using social media platforms like twitter and facebook along with video and written content. We’ll cover further once again in a separate post. While this is not as sustainable long term as the core Google Sniper 3 formula, it is useful for those who want to generate some quicker affiliate commissions.


(4) Rolodex: Ehh, to be perfectly honest I wasn’t very impressed with the “Rolodex” segment of Google Sniper 3. If you have moderate experience in internet marketing, you likely won’t need this segment.


It goes through resources you can use (1) web hosting (2) affiliate networks (3) tools & resources (4) outsourcing hubs. While it can be convenient reference, it isn’t anything news breaking because they are mostly fairly known tools. I would have been interested if it was under the radar information as occasionally shared.

Overall though, I can’t fault George’s interest for making Google Sniper 3 the most comprehensive course he can inclusive with resource recommendations. You may find this useful though even if not the rest of the course is sufficiently packed with value and knowledge you can use!

Adding to the course basics, Google Sniper 3 members can also expect bi-weekly coaching webinars and a fully staffed GSniper support desk providing 1 on 1 support. (The kind of support you might expect only with a $900+ course)


New Google Sniper 3.0: What’s new with Google Sniper 3.0? Compared to Google Sniper 2.0 and 1.0 versions, here are a few key emphasis.
(1) More videos – It is clear George has been taking feedback from GSniper members. He has reverted to making more videos so people can visually see what is being taught. There are still .pdf guides, “formula sheets”, and check lists you can use to supplement your action taking although the learning and teaching is done a lot in videos.

(2) Newer information – Many of the Google Sniper videos have been redone with better presentation. This means you will probably be more inclined to seat through the information and grasp the information clearer.

(3) Bullet Proof – This is the main update in Google Sniper 3. Compared to 2.0, George has looked at how he can continue with the success of sniper sites and push it up a notch to make it “bullet-proof”. More immune to future updates or changes. This is a critical update to GSniper 3.0 because it claims to teach you how to turn a $400/month site to a $4000/month site or a dud site to a profitable website.
[Picture Bullet Proof]

Being someone who have gone through setting up a few of these EMD domains or “sniper sites” there are hit and misses – having this guide should help you improve your success rate and ROI significantly.

There are quite a few other key additions to Google Sniper although these are the three main updates for 3.0 from my humble opinion.


Who is Google Sniper 3 for?
Is Google Sniper right for you? If you fall into one of these categories, it’s likely you’ll make good use of GSniper 3.0.

Internet Marketers – Make Money Online = Are you looking to make money online? If you’re an internet marketer still searching for ways to make fairly passive (recurring) profits online then you should at least check out Google Sniper. It’s a comprehensive course in itself and goes A-Z so you can implement the technique without any hidden details that most courses will accidentally leave out. Some have made $900+ within he first week of implementing what is taught in Google Sniper 3.

Internet Marketers – Affiliate Marketing = If you’re interested in doing affiliate marketing and promoting CPA or other people product, you need to give GSniper 3.0 a look. There are many critical information here that can help accelerate your efforts with the intention to make you more profitable.

Learn about list building in Sniper X or learn how to make your Amazon sites more search engine friendly and “bullet-proof” from future updates in the Bullet Proof segment. In short, it acts as an accelerator and security for you r current affiliate marketing efforts.

Amazon Affiliates = If you own Amazon affiliate sites, as detailed above Google Sniper 3 can help you make your sites generate more profit and last longer on the internet.

Webmasters = Webmasters can learn about how to make their sites more SEO friendly and building their niche to an authority sites. The information learnt in GSniper 3.0 ranges from introductory information to advance secrets that even experienced webmasters can use to make their website perform better in terms of conversion and rankings.

These are a few categories of internet marketers who may find Google Sniper to benefit themselves most; even if you don’t fall into one of these categories I encourage you to check out the free video here to hear George’s story for some inspiration.


Google Sniper 3 review:
Here’s my opinion of Google Sniper 3.0 (disclosure, we were provided with an advanced review copy though I bought their 1.0 and 2.0 version when it came out).
(1) Detailed information – important so you can actually IMPLEMENT it without missing holes that what you find in many online guides

(2) Good presentation – important so you can digest the information easier and follow along with better understanding

(3) Excellent support – This is what I really like and I think is the crucial element to Google Sniper 3.0. The community and 1 on 1 support available is important to encourage you along and get you results/support. Community is a crucial element to internet marketing in my opinion and you get this 200% in Google Sniper it seems

(4) Concentrated information – The information is concentrated on a “formula” that has been used for the past 5 years and that is still being used. It’s presented in a manner that concentrates the information to videos, .pdfs and check list so you can really use it.

(5) Diversified information – Contrary to the above point, Google Sniper 3.0 also has segments like Sniper X training that teach you the broader skill set of internet marketing and other opportunities which is important for the longer run of learning.

Overall in our review of Google Sniper 3.0, I am glad to provide it a 10/10 on course quality, 10/10 on value and 9/10 on Uniqueness factor (because it’s a lot of new information though still a common, proven concept ~ not anything overly ground breaking. I should note though that I’ve gone through many of these EMD/Sniper sites courses, most of which took the inspiration from the original Google Sniper course such as Bring the Fresh and Coffee Shop Millionaire so it would take quite a bit to impress me newly when it comes to niche site technique).

=====
Google Sniper 3 bonus!
To close off our Google Sniper 3 review, we’d like to help you with some GSniper 3.0 bonuses. These bonuses are designed to get you on your way and take action with the course. After carefully evaluating the 3.0 course, I’ve determined an ideal bonus offer!

Google Sniper Information bonus:
- SEO Ultimate 2014 ($17 Value) = Having 7 years of SEO experience collectively with a lot of case studies from our own EMD sites; we wrote a comprehensive guide on SEO techniques that WORKS today with an extra emphasis on social SEO which is where SEO is heading.
While Google Sniper 3.0 is comprehensive, it isn't overly comprehensive on SEO. You will be able to rank your website more effectively and get a leg up on your competitors when it comes to RESULTS (less time) and RESULTS (less cost). The information, much like Google Sniper 3 is not simply based on “theory” but experience.
- $200 Bing Ads Coupon ($10 Value): We’re going to share with you how to get $200 Bing Ads coupon!!! You can use this for your affiliate sniper sites and get some quality search engine traffic IMMEDIATELY to your offer/pre-sell ideally for some quick commission/results. This is a bonus that pays itself over.

Google Sniper Service Bonus:
- Authority social bookmarks ($17 Value): We want to help you rank your website and one of the best way to do so is social promotion. This is a unique way we’ve been doing social bookmarks which has been getting us RESULTs. Our Google Sniper 3 bonus offer will help your website. This is an excellent fit for niche sites and works for both new and established domains. (100% SEO friendly)
- Social Votes for your WHOLE niche site ($45 Value): To complete your social component of SEO and get you even more results, we’ll apply social votes (social proof which can help retain your readers and reduce your bounce rate hence helping you rank even higher and giving them a more likely chance to click through your call to action) to your whole niche site. Maximum of 25 pages with at least 20-30 social votes on EACH page.
- MUST HAVE Contextual links ($27 Value): Finally, you need some powerful contextual links to rank your website. Here’s a good, tested combination of quality contextual links that can help diversify your backlink profile and push you up on the SERPs consisting of document links, press release links, web 2.0 and supported by wiki links. We use these for many campaigns because they work very well. This concludes our Google Sniper 3 bonus offer.

More Internet Marketing Product Information:
IFTTT Backlink Commando - Read our latest report on the IFTTT Backllink Commando in our blog. IFTTT Backlink Commando can help you to SEO your Google Sniper 3 sites. The tool does it by building backlinks on automation in two clicks; it helps with a diversity of links including social backlinks and high PR with contextual links.
SocialSpyAgent - Make your affiliate marketing campaigns more effective with Social Spy Agent. Now you can retarget the traffic you get with your Google Sniper promotions and get better conversions and ROI at a minimal investment. SSA works as a retargeting software that can help affiliate marketers get more commission. Read our blog post to find out how.
How well does Google Sniper adjust to Google's algorithm updates?
andreix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Apr 2015, 05:29 PM   #22
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 87
Thanks: 37
Thanked 57 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jessicawang View Post

I think this is the Clickbank best seller in IM courses with the highest Gravity, but after I've read all the comments written above, is Google Sniper 3 still worth promoting?
Why would you want to promote such rubbish, and potentially make money from selling rubbish?

Have some pride in the way you make money!

StevenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2015, 10:55 AM   #23
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Guys

I already by the memberships of GSiper and apply the method but i didnt get any result yet
can anyone tell me what should I do ?

This is my website : Make Quickly Money Online | Best ways to make money

can u please tell me what should i do to make it work

and if that post were totally not in the right place i am sorry for posting it here

best regards,
EZ Groups is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2015, 01:12 PM   #24
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EZ Groups View Post

Hey Guys

I already by the memberships of GSiper and apply the method but i didnt get any result yet
can anyone tell me what should I do ?

This is my website : Make Quickly Money Online | Best ways to make money

can u please tell me what should i do to make it work

and if that post were totally not in the right place i am sorry for posting it here

best regards,
How long have you been using it for? I'm thinking about buying it.
andreix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jun 2015, 11:51 AM   #25
Persuasion Mastery
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 161
Thanks: 11
Thanked 151 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by humbledmarket View Post

UPDATE: Google Sniper 3 has Finally opened their carts!

Their servers crashed for 3-4 hours due to overwhelming interest even on their cloud servers.
I love marketing hype from ppl who don't know what it would take to crash a server, and how ridiculous this line sounds lol.

chrisnos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisnos For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Feb 2016, 07:05 AM   #26
Green Warrior
 
nanotrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 20
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought gsniper 3.0 and after going thru the entire course I can say that it gives a basic explanation on how to make money as an affiliate, setting up your site and how to review a digital product, if you are a complete beginner bare in mind that you will need to do extra research on your side to achieve results.


Last edited on 14th May 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: updated
nanotrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2016, 07:12 AM   #27
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 13
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got Google Sniper 2 and 3 and it was excellent at the time. Google Sniper 3 wasn't much updated from Google Sniper 2 however. The real value in the Google Sniper program is the webinars that interview other experts; this can be very useful. Google Sniper 2 review. The big thing now however is membership sites...these are less reliant on Google and more recurring income although still benefit from SEO traffic but can use other traffic sources. Check out Member Factory by Sam Bakker to learn more about the new trend in internet marketing. (much like list building and lead generation helps to generate more profit than one off sale which is what Google Sniper program relies largely on - basically promoting affiliate products through sniper sites for one off sale although they can integrate a lead capture, sniper sites may not get enough traffic to invest into a email marketing campaign or series with the time required to do so properly - content generation and pre-selling)

YouZign 2.0 - YouZign 2 is now here. | MemberFactory - Read our Member Factory review and bonus. Don't miss it. SEO Small Business Package!|SyncLeads review - Read our Sync Leads bonus and review. |VidProtect
eliteprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2016, 11:20 PM   #28
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I agree Google Ranker 3.0 Is a Great Product To Rank #1 in Google.
jazellj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2016, 01:10 PM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Brendon May's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Wichita, Kansas Usa
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [MUST READ] Google Sniper 3 FULL review & GSniper 3 Bonus compare
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey anyone can tell me if Google Sniper 3.0 methods still work with Google's current Algorithms?

Brendon May is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
bonus, compare, full, google, gsniper, read, review, sniper

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 PM.