GSA SEO Training - 1on1 Live Coaching For Backlinking Solution (50% Coupon Available)
faisalmaximus 3 years ago

GSA SEO Training - 1on1 Live Coaching For Backlinking Solution (50% Coupon Available)

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Justinbullard
    Thank you sir,
    what is the batch timing in weekday for coaching
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11497524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sekhar203
    sent you a pm...waiting for your reply..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11304958].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gordon Lee
    Hi,

    Does GSA still work for 2018?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282744].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Yes, it can create backlinks from niche relevant sites which Google likes very much. If you can create these niche relevant backlinks properly using GSA, nothing else is needed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11283128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NY Gamebox
    how much does a personal consultation cost? I want to join but I would rather speak to someone over the phone first.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282138].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Ok, you can add me to skype for more discussion, my skype is faisalmaximus.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11282280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Khan1Jee
    It was just an awesome session! Thank you for sharing your experice, I really apriciate this. People who are still hunting for the GSA Expert they should take this course without any doubt.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11200496].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by Khan1Jee View Post

      It was just an awesome session! Thank you for sharing your experice, I really apriciate this. People who are still hunting for the GSA Expert they should take this course without any doubt.
      Thanks for your honest review, wishing you the best success with GSA.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11200642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoservicez
    ================== > 20$ ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11097719].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by seoservicez View Post

      ================== > 20$ ?
      Sorry, I didn't understand what you wanted to say, please clarify.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11097787].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author seoservicez
        Originally Posted by faisalmaximus View Post

        Sorry, I didn't understand what you wanted to say, please clarify.
        20$ for gsa seo training ? its possible ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11098047].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
          Originally Posted by seoservicez View Post

          20$ for gsa seo training ? its possible ?
          Sorry, I will share my real experience of GSA and SEO tips/tricks to rank a website, so its not possible to decrease the cost.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11098272].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Khan1Jee
            Hello, I'm interested in your course. Please add me in skype so that we can discuss more. I have already sent you request. Please accept it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11196968].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
              Originally Posted by Khan1Jee View Post

              Hello, I'm interested in your course. Please add me in skype so that we can discuss more. I have already sent you request. Please accept it.
              Added you on Skype, lets discuss there.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11198642].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11097488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Guy Jerry
    Hi Faisal, please check your PM and/or your email @seoviser.com - I have sent you an urgent message. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iamkingz
    can you send me your website google analytic screenshot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11044550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Guy Jerry
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11039778].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by Guy Jerry View Post

      Hi Faisal, please check you PM when you have a chance. Thanks.
      Thanks for your interest, I sent you details information of your request, please check your pm.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11039802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ANCTony
    I have GSA SER running on a VPS and would be happy to pay for a training session.

    I'm not using GSA Captcha Breaker or GSA SEO Indexer, we're using other 3rd party services instead, will that be ok?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11024843].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by ANCTony View Post

      I have GSA SER running on a VPS and would be happy to pay for a training session.

      I'm not using GSA Captcha Breaker or GSA SEO Indexer, we're using other 3rd party services instead, will that be ok?
      Yes, you can use other 3rd party services with GSA. Please place order and I will take care of the rest.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11025303].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author microyoda
        Hi Faisal,

        Thanks for your time to teach me the GSA Search Engine Ranker. I'd bought this tools for several months ago but i don't have any clue to use because I'm also afraid if i set the software wrong then will indicate as spam and get penalize by google. But, after your 2 hours training by direct implementation to my site then i got confident and start my own link building campaign. Right now, I'd already run 3 to 5 campaign and will increase by the time.
        Faisal was helpful, the training session was run very smooth and the explanation is brief and detail. He help me to setup and give my the proxies and email account while i'm no have for the campaign and he give where i could get when it short or expired.
        Once again, thanks for the train and keep on touch.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11035351].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
          Originally Posted by microyoda View Post

          Hi Faisal,

          Thanks for your time to teach me the GSA Search Engine Ranker. I'd bought this tools for several months ago but i don't have any clue to use because I'm also afraid if i set the software wrong then will indicate as spam and get penalize by google. But, after your 2 hours training by direct implementation to my site then i got confident and start my own link building campaign. Right now, I'd already run 3 to 5 campaign and will increase by the time.
          Faisal was helpful, the training session was run very smooth and the explanation is brief and detail. He help me to setup and give my the proxies and email account while i'm no have for the campaign and he give where i could get when it short or expired.
          Once again, thanks for the train and keep on touch.
          Thanks for sharing your experience.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11036345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Erick Griffin
    Would you have a problem if the GSA is on a VPS? Also could you show us how to use this in conjunction with PBN links. Not saying show me how to setup a PBN but how to integrate the PBN links into the link profile. Also is this recorded or are you just setting up GSA for us? Will you have some documentation for the process? Sorry for all the questions
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11002787].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by Erick Griffin View Post

      Would you have a problem if the GSA is on a VPS? Also could you show us how to use this in conjunction with PBN links. Not saying show me how to setup a PBN but how to integrate the PBN links into the link profile. Also is this recorded or are you just setting up GSA for us? Will you have some documentation for the process? Sorry for all the questions
      I recommend to use GSA on VPS, because it can run there for 24 hours without any interruption. This training is not recorded, I will provide live training through skype. I will show you how to integrate PBN links and after the training I will provide you a pdf file with important links. Moreover, you will be connected with me in Skype, so you will get your SEO related query answers from me in future.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11003863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrpelage
    Does GSA still work after Penguin 4? What's the average ranking increase 2 months plus? Any live keywords you can pm me?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10984459].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by mrpelage View Post

      Does GSA still work after Penguin 4? What's the average ranking increase 2 months plus? Any live keywords you can pm me?
      Yes, GSA still works if it can be used in proper way. Most people use GSA to create spam links and at the end says its not working. I am sending you pm with one of my recent success stories which I achieved using only GSA.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10984957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faridbeck
    How much does all the GSA softwares cost?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10983857].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
      Originally Posted by faridbeck View Post

      How much does all the GSA softwares cost?
      GSA Search Engine Ranker : $99, GSA Captcha Breaker : $147 & GSA SEO Indexer : $20.

      Please use Coupon code SEOVISER to get 10% discount on these 3 tools.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10983874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faisalmaximus
    FAQ

    1. Is GSA Safe for doing SEO ?
    Ans : GSA is safe when you use it with proper SEO knowledge, otherwise you may use it improperly which may harm your website.

    2. What should I have before enrolling to this training ?
    Ans : You should have GSA Search Engine Ranker, Captcha Breaker, SEO Indexer. To get the best result, I recommend to have this tools also : http://bit.ly/GSA-Training-By-Faisal

    3. Do you run GSA Campaigns for your clients ?
    Ans :
    Yes, I run highly effective GSA campaigns for my clients, you can use our services from here : GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign - SEOviser

    4. How will you provide the training ?
    Ans :
    I will provide the training over skype, to show you everything I will log into your pc using team viewer.

    5. Do you have any website for your services ?
    Ans : Yes, my website is www.seoviser.com , you can visit my website to see all my services.

    6. Do you have any affiliate program ?
    Ans : Yes, you can promote our services as an affiliate and get 10% recurring payment on every referral for the life of the client. Please visit here to join our affiliate program : Affiliate-Program - SEOviser
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10983846].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered