Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 03:21 PM   #51
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 272
Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased! Got all the bonuses, which I have no time to read at the moment lol.

Getting such a big discount is what made me buy this product. So glad I Found Kingwarriors sale!!!!! Now I can spent extra money on tools :p

Thanks again mate, your a legend.

Web 2.0 Explosion - Hand Made Web 2.0's
Ranks Drop After Blog Network Crash? Get Them Back!
Juvv2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvv2096 For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Dec 2011, 05:02 PM   #52
Arny McCleary - Marketer
War Room Member
 
arny660's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 64
Thanks: 53
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, everything sorted, King. I was a bit hasty with my post. Everything working well now. Thanks very much.
arny660 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arny660 For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Dec 2011, 03:22 PM   #53
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just purchased TBS and I'll PM you with my email. Thanks.
SEOFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SEOFREAK For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 02:08 AM   #54
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

First time i buy from this forum, I was very surprised with the bonus that a lot. And the process required very quickly.

willy4987 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willy4987 For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 02:39 AM   #55
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey, I just bought IAW and got all of your bonuses, that was really fast and all of the bonuses are VERY valuable! I wanna say thanks mate, I will surely buy again from you!!

Dam
dam871 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dam871 For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 10:18 AM   #56
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Griffon View Post

Hi Warrior,

I emailed you the info for the bonuses materials. THanks for the sweet hookup on this deal! I've been working on the tutorials and tested a few spins and so far it's pretty impressive. Love the Copyscape API integration as well.

Best,
Neal
Hi Neal

Thanks a lot for your purchase and I have sent the all bonuses.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 10:19 AM   #57
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Juvv2096 View Post

Purchased! Got all the bonuses, which I have no time to read at the moment lol.

Getting such a big discount is what made me buy this product. So glad I Found Kingwarriors sale!!!!! Now I can spent extra money on tools :p

Thanks again mate, your a legend.

Hi Juvv2096

Thanks a lot for your purchase and I am happy too if you like the all offer that i have.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 10:21 AM   #58
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arny660 View Post

Yes, everything sorted, King. I was a bit hasty with my post. Everything working well now. Thanks very much.
Hi Arny660

Thanks a lot for your update info about your problem's solving progress.

I am happy too if all are OK now



God bless you mate
kingwarrior



.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 10:28 AM   #59
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEOFREAK View Post

I just purchased TBS and I'll PM you with my email. Thanks.
Hi SEOFREAK

Thanks a lot for your purchase and i have sent all bonuses to all buyer ... I hope you are one of them


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 10:29 AM   #60
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by willy4987 View Post

First time i buy from this forum, I was very surprised with the bonus that a lot. And the process required very quickly.
Hi Willy4987

Thanks a lot for your purchase. I am happy too if you like the all bonuses.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 10:31 AM   #61
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dam871 View Post

Hey, I just bought IAW and got all of your bonuses, that was really fast and all of the bonuses are VERY valuable! I wanna say thanks mate, I will surely buy again from you!!

Dam
Hi Dam

Thanks a lot for your purchase. I am happy too if you like all the bonuses.

Let me know if you have any questions.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2011, 11:40 AM   #62
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What a great deal and AWESOME bonus package. Thanks for the quick reply and all of your help with the bonuses. Glad to finally get TBS, and at such an amazing price.

Best to you!

kcozy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kcozy For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Dec 2011, 08:52 PM   #63
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JimWaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Clermont, FL
Posts: 284
Thanks: 84
Thanked 89 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I recently purchased Instant Article Wizard, and I'm very, very pleased with the software. Just for the research alone, it is worth getting it. You can become an expert on just about anything in less time than you can imagine. Add to that the ability to instantly create original articles, and you have a winning piece of software, but Instant Article Wizard takes it even further.

Because I purchased through KingWarrior's offer, I also received some great bonuses from him. The combo of IAW and the bonuses is great, and this is definitely one of the best investments I've made for my internet marketing efforts. It is well worth the investment! GET IT!

Jim Waller

P.S. Thanks KingWarrior for the quick and friendly responses.

Are you in the Orlando area? Join our mastermind group

JimWaller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JimWaller For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 10:01 AM   #64
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kcozy View Post

What a great deal and AWESOME bonus package. Thanks for the quick reply and all of your help with the bonuses. Glad to finally get TBS, and at such an amazing price.

Best to you!

Hi Kcozy

Thanks a lot too for your purchase and nice words here.
I am happy too if you like the all bonuses and kingwarrior's services

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 10:04 AM   #65
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JimWaller View Post

I recently purchased Instant Article Wizard, and I'm very, very pleased with the software. Just for the research alone, it is worth getting it. You can become an expert on just about anything in less time than you can imagine. Add to that the ability to instantly create original articles, and you have a winning piece of software, but Instant Article Wizard takes it even further.

Because I purchased through KingWarrior's offer, I also received some great bonuses from him. The combo of IAW and the bonuses is great, and this is definitely one of the best investments I've made for my internet marketing efforts. It is well worth the investment! GET IT!

Jim Waller

P.S. Thanks KingWarrior for the quick and friendly responses.
Hi Jim

Thanks a lot too for your awesome comment here. I am so excited

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks again and God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 10:59 PM   #66
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi kingwarrior,

Thanks for the discounted TBS and all the bonuses.

Regards,
Archie
archeee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to archeee For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 08:30 PM   #67
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Warrior,

The Best Spinner is one of the most useful tools I have. Thank you for making such a wonderful creation. It is defiantly worth more than 77 bucks and with the current sale offer you are getting it for a steal. This tool is in the top 3 of what I use for my clients and my own websites.

Thank you very much!

pompano is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pompano For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Dec 2011, 10:24 PM   #68
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's without any doubt, that this package is absolutely to recommend. Additionally I use another plugin, which is supported from the best spinner. So I did wait for exactly such offer. Surprisingly the bonuses are so comprehensive, that it will take a time to use it all. Anyway, this is not a fault, just the opposite. Highly recommended also because it is delivered exactly this (and even more) what is written in the salesletter and the support from kingwarrior himself has been fast and perfect. All together this style should be the state of the art concerning WSOs.

Thank you a lot.
Willi
willi1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willi1963 For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 10:01 PM   #69
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kingwarrior, Thanks for the bonuses on this one and for the fast reply to my emails and questions.
Craig Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Jackson For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 04:55 AM   #70
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

thanks alot for bonuses Kingwarrior.
starbird is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starbird For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 10:06 PM   #71
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 112
Thanks: 15
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will have to pick this up ASAP. Thanks for the sale.
Cameron Fulton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cameron Fulton For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:08 AM   #72
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by archeee View Post

Hi kingwarrior,

Thanks for the discounted TBS and all the bonuses.

Regards,
Archie
Hi Archie

Thanks a lot for your purchase.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:09 AM   #73
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pompano View Post

Hey Warrior,

The Best Spinner is one of the most useful tools I have. Thank you for making such a wonderful creation. It is defiantly worth more than 77 bucks and with the current sale offer you are getting it for a steal. This tool is in the top 3 of what I use for my clients and my own websites.

Thank you very much!


Hi Pompano

Thanks a lot for your purchase. I am happy too if you like the discount and the bonuses.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:10 AM   #74
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by willi1963 View Post

It's without any doubt, that this package is absolutely to recommend. Additionally I use another plugin, which is supported from the best spinner. So I did wait for exactly such offer. Surprisingly the bonuses are so comprehensive, that it will take a time to use it all. Anyway, this is not a fault, just the opposite. Highly recommended also because it is delivered exactly this (and even more) what is written in the salesletter and the support from kingwarrior himself has been fast and perfect. All together this style should be the state of the art concerning WSOs.

Thank you a lot.
Willi

Hi Willi

Thanks a lot for your purchase and your comment here.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:10 AM   #75
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Craig Jackson View Post

Kingwarrior, Thanks for the bonuses on this one and for the fast reply to my emails and questions.

Hi Craig

Thanks a lot for your purchase and your nice comment here.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:11 AM   #76
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by starbird View Post

thanks alot for bonuses Kingwarrior.


Hi Starbird

You'remost welcome mate

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:12 AM   #77
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CBwebsite View Post

Will have to pick this up ASAP. Thanks for the sale.


Hi CBwebsite

Thanks a lot for your interest on this TBS discount offer.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 03:37 PM   #78
Active Warrior
 
watchpinoytvonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the products. I actually bought both TBS and IAW. It's the first time that I tried to invest in IM. I hope it will bring me back some fortune...well of course, with a little hard work. Thanks KingWarrior for huge discounts plus the Premium Plus account for Backlinks Rotator. More power and continue giving discounts for amazing products!

Social exchange platform for social exposure:
SocialPinPlus
Best Electronics Gadget Reviews
Best Electronics Gadgets

Crazy about Zynga Games? : Free Zynga Game Cards
watchpinoytvonline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to watchpinoytvonline For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 09:24 PM   #79
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
steveang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought tools through kingwarrior's link. Great discount and lot of bonuses. I'll buy again from you at the future.

Thanks
Steveang
steveang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steveang For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 08:27 AM   #80
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by watchpinoytvonline View Post

Thanks for the products. I actually bought both TBS and IAW. It's the first time that I tried to invest in IM. I hope it will bring me back some fortune...well of course, with a little hard work. Thanks KingWarrior for huge discounts plus the Premium Plus account for Backlinks Rotator. More power and continue giving discounts for amazing products!
Hi Watchpinoytvonline

Thanks a lot for your purchase and I am happy too if you like the all bonuses that i gave you.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 08:28 AM   #81
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by steveang View Post

I bought tools through kingwarrior's link. Great discount and lot of bonuses. I'll buy again from you at the future.

Thanks
Steveang
Hi Steveang

Thanks a lot for your purchase and your trust to my discount offer.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 10:55 PM   #82
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased! Got all the bonuses,Everything working well now. Thanks very much.I will surely buy again from you!!
mcpie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mcpie For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Dec 2011, 02:25 AM   #83
Warrior Member
 
antobrasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear King,

I just a little surprises with your bonuses offered, i mean unbelievable.......!

Only purchase 1 discount item the best spinner we can get all that bonuses ? Like Backlink rotator, im e book, im plug in, and many others that you offered in page 1 ? Or only each one of that ?

I am interesting with your offer, especially with discount prices and the bonuses of course .....

Before i have purchased skca also from your link....

Thank you,
antobrasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to antobrasta For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Dec 2011, 06:21 PM   #84
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased - thanks for the deal. Happy new year!
Survtime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Survtime For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2012, 09:21 PM   #85
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mcpie View Post

Purchased! Got all the bonuses,Everything working well now. Thanks very much.I will surely buy again from you!!

Hi Mcpie

Thanks a lot for your purchase and your trust to my discount offer.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2012, 09:24 PM   #86
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by antobrasta View Post

Dear King,

I just a little surprises with your bonuses offered, i mean unbelievable.......!

Only purchase 1 discount item the best spinner we can get all that bonuses ? Like Backlink rotator, im e book, im plug in, and many others that you offered in page 1 ? Or only each one of that ?

I am interesting with your offer, especially with discount prices and the bonuses of course .....

Before i have purchased skca also from your link....

Thank you,
Hi Antobrasta

Thanks a lot for your purchase and your awesome comment here.
I really appreciate it

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2012, 09:26 PM   #87
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Survtime View Post

Just purchased - thanks for the deal. Happy new year!

Hi Survtime

Thanks a lot for your purchase and Happy New Year 2012 too


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 10:31 AM   #88
Warrior Member
 
antihero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: ID
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kingwarrior, Thanks for your fast response and the discount as well as the bonuses. Hope i can make any purchase through your offer in the future.

Cheers
Joe
antihero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to antihero For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 11:39 AM   #89
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 40
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can i use my credit card to purchase and still get bonus and discount
bobgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bobgeo For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 09:35 PM   #90
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by antihero View Post

Hi Kingwarrior, Thanks for your fast response and the discount as well as the bonuses. Hope i can make any purchase through your offer in the future.

Cheers
Joe
Hi Joe

Thanks a lot too for your interest on my discount offer.

Happy New Year 2012 and God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 09:36 PM   #91
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bobgeo View Post

Can i use my credit card to purchase and still get bonus and discount
Hi Bobgeo

The answer is YES you can

Let me know the progress mate


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 09:46 PM   #92
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I love the Best Spinner! Jonathan Leger are always great products and the support is awesome!
mikem1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mikem1962 For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2012, 12:51 PM   #93
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kingwarrior

Thanks for upgrading backlinks rotator to the premium licence.
Awesome bonus package, this is without a doubt the best ever bonus package.

Keep up the good work.
SEOFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SEOFREAK For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2012, 10:37 PM   #94
Warrior Newbie
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Already received all the bonus.... you are the best...
Thanks a lot kingwarrior... you are really a king !!

Long Live my KingWarrior

yoonantz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yoonantz For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jan 2012, 10:18 PM   #95
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
King Warrior Rocks!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to thank King Warrior for this exceptional WSO offer and the unreal amount of bonuses that he gave with my purchase. I needed to buy The Best Spinner for another web site I own. They had their own offer but King Warriors offer was for the same price and it included 15 extra bonuses including WP Plugins, various software products, two complete niche web site set ups, and the program I wanted most, Backlinks Rotator and the premium version of it as well.
The first email King Warrior sent me pointed to bad links because the hosting website had shut down. I emailed King Warrior and he sent me an email with all new backlinks that worked as promised. I have NEVER seen so many outstanding bonuses added to one product that was sold. King Warrior, you truly do rock!
mjaggerlip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mjaggerlip For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 10:43 PM   #96
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikem1962 View Post

I love the Best Spinner! Jonathan Leger are always great products and the support is awesome!
Hi Mikem1962

Thanks a lot for your purchase. I am happy too if you like this TBS discount offer.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 10:44 PM   #97
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEOFREAK View Post

Hi Kingwarrior

Thanks for upgrading backlinks rotator to the premium licence.
Awesome bonus package, this is without a doubt the best ever bonus package.

Keep up the good work.
Hi SEOFREAK

Thanks a lot for your purchase and nice words here.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 10:45 PM   #98
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yoonantz View Post

Already received all the bonus.... you are the best...
Thanks a lot kingwarrior... you are really a king !!

Long Live my KingWarrior
Hi Yoonantz

Thanks a lot for your purchase and amazing comment here.


God bless you my friend
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 10:58 PM   #99
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,595
Thanks: 3,588
Thanked 264 Times in 201 Posts
Default
Re: King Warrior Rocks!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mjaggerlip View Post

I want to thank King Warrior for this exceptional WSO offer and the unreal amount of bonuses that he gave with my purchase. I needed to buy The Best Spinner for another web site I own. They had their own offer but King Warriors offer was for the same price and it included 15 extra bonuses including WP Plugins, various software products, two complete niche web site set ups, and the program I wanted most, Backlinks Rotator and the premium version of it as well.
The first email King Warrior sent me pointed to bad links because the hosting website had shut down. I emailed King Warrior and he sent me an email with all new backlinks that worked as promised. I have NEVER seen so many outstanding bonuses added to one product that was sold. King Warrior, you truly do rock!
Hi Mjaggerlip

Thanks a lot for your purchase and awesome comment here.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 11:53 PM   #100
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 21
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [SALE] The Best Spinner DISCOUNT - Instant Article Wizard DISCOUNT - PLUS BONUSES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I will get "The Best Spinner".
...if this will be good I can get Senuke X from you.

enet_marketer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to enet_marketer For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
article, bonuses, discount, instant, sale, spinner, the best spinner discount, wizard

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 AM.