Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th Aug 2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chri5123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 2,542
Thanks: 646
Thanked 880 Times in 454 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Traffic Recon is a new traffic program that will tell you how to get lots of free traffic to your offers. This is of course one of the HARDEST parts of making money online:

1. You get an awesome niche!

2. You have a decent offer and sales page!

BUT…

You have no traffic!

I won’t make this too long.

The reason I am writing this is to tell you that there are VERY few people I listen to when people start talking about SEO.

Unless you work for Google how the HELL do you know how to rank?

Well listen up…

Matt Callen is the REAL DEAL!

Traffic Recon Asks The Question – Can You STILL Control Your Traffic In 2013?

Is it even possible now?

Well the short answer is Yes!

This is precisely what the Traffic Recon course will tell you.

I will put it this way…

Head over to the site >>>

CLICK HERE TO SEE TRAFFIC RECON…

Watch the video and see PROOF of results and then pick up the video course that will change the way you do SEO on your sites and the best thing is that it will work for you!

You will get ranked as long as you follow the course.

You will learn:

· The Real Deal Behind Post Penguin Backlinks and what
· Google looks at in your backlink profile in 2013... This
· clear up any 'backlink confusion' you may have, and leave you
· with a simple plan to follow, to leverage within your traffic campaigns.

· The Biggest Mistake Marketers are still making choosing keywords to rank for... This not only wastes your time, but can actually get you penalized by Google in the process..

· A No-Nonsense Approach To On-Page SEO and how to develop a truly Google-Friendly site, while avoiding the 'over-optimization' so many others fall prey to... This strategy directly improves several other ranking factors to enhance your ranking potential even further
· One of the HOTTEST New Ways to generate instant, targeted buyer traffic to your website... And barely anyone is doing this!

· Reveal The Most Influential Factor in adapting to Google updates, which will determine whether a site survives the next update, or gets discarded to the back pages... Put your focus on this and you'll not only achieve higher rankings, but a more profitable business overall.
If you thought SEO was dead for 2013 – think again:

Check out Traffic Recon Below And Get The ULTIMATE SEO Course:



BONUS: I also have a special bonus for you!

Simply purchase Traffic Recon above through my link and I will send you the COMPLETE Amazon Fast Track course for FREE!

You will also get 1 on 1 coaching with myself.

Plus you can put into practice the new SEO skills you have!

Once you have made your purchase send me an email to support@azonfasttrack.com and I will approve you and send you full access to the Amazon Fast Track course – you can see all you get here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-profits.html

>> GRAB TRAFFIC RECON NOW <<

Get A Sneak Peak And Then Grab Your Bonuses Above:

Chri5123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2013, 06:31 AM   #2
Living an integrated life
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,673
Thanks: 514
Thanked 1,215 Times in 615 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think this section is supposed to be for real reviews of products - not your affiliate marketing attempts.

That being said - is the software PC only or has he finally started putting out Mac compatible software too?

Melody

Our first "Digital Yard Sale"! A massive PLR Blowout Sale to help a friend pay medical expenses.
Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Melody For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Aug 2013, 07:10 AM   #3
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chri5123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 2,542
Thanks: 646
Thanked 880 Times in 454 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Melody View Post

I think this section is supposed to be for real reviews of products - not your affiliate marketing attempts.

That being said - is the software PC only or has he finally started putting out Mac compatible software too?

Melody
Hi Melody,

In fact this section is a Classified Ad section - so you pay $20 and you can post a Classified Ad and this is indeed an advert.

My "attempt" at affiliate marketing is going quite well.

To answer your question - I use this on the PC so I am not sure about Mac versions - if you shoot a message to their support they will answer no doubt.

Wishing you the very best,

Chris Jones
Chri5123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2013, 05:11 PM   #4
Living an integrated life
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,673
Thanks: 514
Thanked 1,215 Times in 615 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chri5123 View Post

Hi Melody,

In fact this section is a Classified Ad section - so you pay $20 and you can post a Classified Ad and this is indeed an advert.

My "attempt" at affiliate marketing is going quite well.

To answer your question - I use this on the PC so I am not sure about Mac versions - if you shoot a message to their support they will answer no doubt.

Wishing you the very best,

Chris Jones
My Apologies - I had actually checked the 'Reviews' section when I did this search - and did not notice that this was actually a result from the Classified section!

The program looks awesome but most of Callen's software is PC only - since you have it do you know if it is .exe or adobe air?

I did send his support a request but have not heard back - if I buy - I will buy through you!!

Melody

Our first "Digital Yard Sale"! A massive PLR Blowout Sale to help a friend pay medical expenses.
Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Melody For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Aug 2013, 10:54 AM   #5
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Matt Callen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 806
Thanks: 76
Thanked 57 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Melody View Post

The program looks awesome but most of Callen's software is PC only - since you have it do you know if it is .exe or adobe air?
The Rank Recon software is 100% web-based. So you can use FireFox or Chrome. You just have to install a small extension/plugin into your browser one time, and then login to your members area to use the software.


#1 Best Shopping Cart and Affiliate Management Software!
>> PayKickstart.com <<

Warrior Recommended #1 Shopping Cart: www.PayKickstart.com
Matt Callen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Callen For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Aug 2013, 11:06 AM   #6
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chri5123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 2,542
Thanks: 646
Thanked 880 Times in 454 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Melody View Post

My Apologies - I had actually checked the 'Reviews' section when I did this search - and did not notice that this was actually a result from the Classified section!

The program looks awesome but most of Callen's software is PC only - since you have it do you know if it is .exe or adobe air?

I did send his support a request but have not heard back - if I buy - I will buy through you!!

Melody
HI Melody,

No problem, sorry if my post came across a bit like I had my nose in the air.

I asked Matt to come here personally and answer your question!



No, I'm joking but cool that he popped in to clear that up.

Chris
Originally Posted by Matt Callen View Post

The Rank Recon software is 100% web-based. So you can use FireFox or Chrome. You just have to install a small extension/plugin into your browser one time, and then login to your members area to use the software.
Cheers for your help Matt!
Chri5123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Aug 2013, 03:30 PM   #7
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 24
Thanks: 24
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
i have purchased this "traffic recon" and i was shocked !!
What the product owner mentioned in his videos was just general info; you can find most of it anywhere in the net.
Just general talks, no solid info. Some of the videos can be summarized in one or two lines only.

Soon you will discover that the product owner aim, after you spend time watching his videos, is only to sell his two products for building backlinks where one of them is very expensive.
( I don’t know if he is the owner for these two backlinks services or just he is an affiliate ).

That’s all.
It was a waste of time (at least for me ), so i will ask for a refund immediately .
TheEasyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Aug 2013, 02:40 AM   #8
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chri5123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 2,542
Thanks: 646
Thanked 880 Times in 454 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TheEasyman View Post

Hi,
i have purchased this "traffic recon" and i was shocked !!
What the product owner mentioned in his videos was just general info; you can find most of it anywhere in the net.
Just general talks, no solid info. Some of the videos can be summarized in one or two lines only.

Soon you will discover that the product owner aim, after you spend time watching his videos, is only to sell his two products for building backlinks where one of them is very expensive.
( I don’t know if he is the owner for these two backlinks services or just he is an affiliate ).

That’s all.
It was a waste of time (at least for me ), so i will ask for a refund immediately .
No problem.

I obviously cannot speak for Matt, but I genuinely had a look through the product - I have been working online for over 10 years and SEO is a big part of it.

I thought that the course was awesome!

I would describe it as "everything you need to know about how Google has changed and how to rank" - so I found the course well worth it.

Your are entitled to your opinion of course, and I am sorry you did not find it of use just surprised.

The good news is if you already knew everything in the videos you must have lots of sites ranking high in the search engines - feel free to share tips here and expand on where you think the course was not informative enough.

All the best,

Chris Jones
Chri5123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Aug 2013, 09:59 AM   #9
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 24
Thanks: 24
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jason Clowrey View Post

Hi there

Does anyone provide a backlink service and how much does it cost?

Thanks
You can try fiverr, but you have to dig for good ones .
I am always using feverr , and within 2-4 weeks ( sometimes less) , my videos will be in YouTube first page and they stick there .

As i mentioned dig for good ones and use different types of backlinks ( press release, social networks, social book marks, pdf sharing, web 2.0 , wiki sites.. etc. )
TheEasyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Aug 2013, 10:18 AM   #10
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 24
Thanks: 24
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chri5123 View Post

No problem.

I obviously cannot speak for Matt, but I genuinely had a look through the product - I have been working online for over 10 years and SEO is a big part of it.

I thought that the course was awesome!

I would describe it as "everything you need to know about how Google has changed and how to rank" - so I found the course well worth it.

Your are entitled to your opinion of course, and I am sorry you did not find it of use just surprised.

The good news is if you already knew everything in the videos you must have lots of sites ranking high in the search engines - feel free to share tips here and expand on where you think the course was not informative enough.

All the best,

Chris Jones
Chris , you should give the customers real and honest review !
Listen, i was planning to write a detailed review for each of his 10 videos,
but
i changed my mind because i will be so tough!!
In the first 9 videos there was just only talking, taking and talking.
No examples and no detailed information. Just general talk.

In video 10 he will start telling us how all what he mentioned
in the previous
9 videos can be achieved by one of his expensive two tools!!


There was no SINGLE FREE tool in his general lectures, even he did not mention
or recommend any famous backlinks sites that could be used.


I think even the new guys in this business cannot get any benefit from this general lectures product.
TheEasyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Aug 2013, 09:15 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 144
Thanks: 20
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Traffic Recon is only $10. Can't believe you are giving away your fast track amazon training as a bonus. I purchased your amazon fast tract and the OTO, last month, and I felt like I just got slapped in the face.
InternetMarketer2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Aug 2013, 09:22 AM   #12
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chri5123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 2,542
Thanks: 646
Thanked 880 Times in 454 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by InternetMarketer2012 View Post

Traffic Recon is only $10. Can't believe you are giving away your fast track amazon training as a bonus. I purchased your amazon fast tract and the OTO, last month, and I felt like I just got slapped in the face.
Hi,

I am sorry you feel this way - obviously the more people i can get to follow the Fast Track system the better - it works.

Shoot me over a PM with how you are getting on with the course and i will help you personally.

Traffic Recon was not only a $10 it has been put down in price and it is only available for another few hours - plus i stand by the fact that it is a great SEO course.

Anyway, shoot me a PM , let's see where you are at, how you got on with the course and whether we can get you making more sales.

All the best,

Chris Jones
Chri5123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2013, 12:34 PM   #13
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Chris,

I sent you e-mail through support@azonfasttrack.com but you did not bother to answer. I sent it 19-Aug, the same day i bought all your recommended stuff from Traffic Recon. I re-sent the e-mail again just now - i want the bonuses you promised here. The e-mail address i used is fpsobodegero@yahoo.com

Regards,
atoyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2013, 12:43 PM   #14
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chri5123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 2,542
Thanks: 646
Thanked 880 Times in 454 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by atoyjr View Post

Hey Chris,

I sent you e-mail through support@azonfasttrack.com but you did not bother to answer. I sent it 19-Aug, the same day i bought all your recommended stuff from Traffic Recon. I re-sent the e-mail again just now - i want the bonuses you promised here. The e-mail address i used is fpsobodegero@yahoo.com

Regards,

I am sorry your email did not get through - send me over your paypal email receipt via PM - you can upload it using a free image service and i will send your bonuses.

All the best,

Chris Jones

EDIT: I have just been speaking to you via email
Chri5123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2014, 07:56 PM   #15
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Traffic Recon – Is This The ULTIMATE SEO Course To Rank On Google In 2013?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No disrespect here, but do you not find it very misleading that you only pay $10 to get general info and to make the system work for you have to buy into very expensive program to help you link build....etc. I wish internet marketers could be honest and stop mis-leading people and give false impressions.
xxxTristamxxx is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
2013, google, rank, recon, seo, traffic, ultimate

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:12 PM.