Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Nov 2013, 11:44 PM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
FULL REVIEW: DS Domination by Roger Langille
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

DS Domination, can you really make money with it? Many people look for a program that can help them make money online without recruiting affiliates and without spending thousands of dollars to purchase products. DS Domination can be considered as one of the best applications available for people like that.



DS Domination is a creation of Roger Langille, who has been working as a content copywriter for the past 10 years. He is one of the top rated sellers on eBay, where he consistently made over 7 figures a year. He has combined his knowledge and experience in the creation of DS Domination, so its effectiveness is guaranteed.

So, how can you make money with DS Domination? Well, the answer to the question is a simple one. DS Domination is a comprehensive video course that will teach you the most popular sale making method on eBay, which is dropshipping. It is a popular method that most of the top eBay sellers use in order to get products they want to sell.

Through dropshipping, you will get the opportunity to buy products at a lower price and sell them on eBay, while keeping a good profit. You don’t need to worry about anything because shipping and handling is also done by the supplier. You just need to receive the money from the eBay buyer, give the order to the supplier and keep the profits.



Even though this looks like a simple process, you need to have a good knowledge about it in order to make profits with minimal trouble. DS Domination can assist you with that. With the development of technology, more and more people prefer to shop from online stores like eBay and Amazon. The experts predict that the number of eBay customers will rise significantly during the next few years. If you want to tap into this promising market, you need to be equipped well with all the essential knowledge. DS Domination is the best solution available for that.

You can subscribe yourself to the DS Domination basic course for an affordable fee of $20 per month. It is a simple guide and you can use the knowledge to make money on eBay within a week.

The only downside I find with DS Domination is that initially, the money that you make is very minimal. This means, you cannot immediately quit your current full time job. However, when you consider, that DS Domination allows you to make money on a $0 budget, I don't think that is something to complain about.



Besides, if you want to upscale your business and make more money, you can go for a higher subscription plan, which allows you access to more valuable tools. It has the potential to become a permanent income source to you and spending your money to purchase DS Domination will be a great investment done towards the future.

I highly recommend DS Domination to anyone who would like to earn some extra money on the side with a low cost and maintenance online business. With the ever-expanding market, I urge you to take action now and join early to reap the most benefits.




Affiliate Disclaimer: I am disclosing that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on this site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
ProductReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Nov 2013, 08:06 AM   #2
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DS Domination - Can you really make money with DS Domination?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrisg6 View Post

DS Domination is a great business model!
Originally Posted by AndrewMurray View Post

This is a legit course.
Originally Posted by AWilson88 View Post

Sounds like a awesome business model Ive been seeing DSD all over my Facebook newsfeed & now coming to WF to read about it is only confirmation.
Originally Posted by lando26 View Post

DS Domination has been a great program for me. I started off doing great
These are just a very few comments I found on the warrior forum.

DS Domination is a complete course with 4 different levels, each more advance than the previous.

When you first sign up, you will get access to DS Domination PRO. There are 19 training modules that walks you through step by step on how you can make your first few sales on eBay with NO starting cost. Roger has made his training very simple and easy to follow to ensure that failure is not an option!


You then have the option to upgrade to DS Domination Elite. As a member of DS Domination Elite, you will get access to 10 intense training modules on how you can leverage all sorts of websites to sell items on eBay. The profit margin when using these methods are usually over the $100 mark per sale depending on which items you choose to sell. There is also a software that you can access to make life A LOT easier!

DS Domination Unleashed and Monopoly are two very high quality and underground courses that not many people know about. Without revealing too much about these courses, lets just say that after you go through the training modules, you will learn how to actually make money BUYING products and reduce all sorts of fees including your Paypal Fee. You will learn how to buy Amazon products for over 50% cheaper then resell it back and profit massively. If done correctly, you can pretty much monopolize the market on Amazon.


I know some people will see this is as a biased review and I don't blame them. The fact is, this course is completely filled with quality content. The product itself doesn't require any affiliate marketing, generating traffic, getting leads or anything like that.

There is an affiliate program to it but that is NOT necessary.

The best thing about DS Domination is that it allows ordinary, average people to make money online. I have shared some of my knowledge to my relatives and some of them are already taking action. I'll update their results once I hear from them.

Honestly, if affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, list building, blogging or any other method of making money online is NOT working out for you, I highly recommend moving over to DS Domination and start making your first few sales on eBay today!


ProductReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Feb 2014, 09:25 PM   #3
Warrior Member
 
dschipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DS Domination - Can you really make money with DS Domination?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been selling on ebay since August... maybe 3 things a week. With DsDominaiton, which has awesome training my sales have increased to maybe 8-10 a day since I began using it. DSD Rocks!
dschipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Feb 2014, 02:35 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DS Domination - Can you really make money with DS Domination?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dschipper View Post

I've been selling on ebay since August... maybe 3 things a week. With DsDominaiton, which has awesome training my sales have increased to maybe 8-10 a day since I began using it. DSD Rocks!
I'm glad you are making money with DS Domination! I was watching their webinar and apparently DS Domination has over 80% success rate! Probably one of the most promising company as of 2014.

Affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, product launches and all that are actually very hard.

Copy and pasting the correct way is much easier. I reckon the best part of DS Domination is that it is so cheap to get started.
ProductReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2014, 03:33 PM   #5
Todays Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
saralees's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 117
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: FULL REVIEW: DS Domination by Roger Langille
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I love DS Domination, the training is really good and although I was selling on eBay already this clarified a lot of things for me. This allowed me to kick it up a notch by following the step by step processes.

Got great listings in Google? , this can help!

http://schemamarkupplugin.com
saralees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2014, 11:14 PM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: FULL REVIEW: DS Domination by Roger Langille
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Correct me if I’m wrong, but by reading the terms of service of both DSD and Amazon (posted below), anyone who has even a rudimentary understanding of the DSD process can determine that not only is the DSD process unethical, but that it’s principals (and service users) openly engage in and promote the violation of law as well as the violation of their own terms, which, warrants their own immediate termination from their own program as indicated in their own terms..

DSD Terms of service:

7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User Name. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.

9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations.

Amazon Conditions Of Use:

COPYRIGHT
All content included in or made available through any Amazon Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Amazon or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Amazon Service is the exclusive property of Amazon and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.

LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, Amazon or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Amazon Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Amazon Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Amazon Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Amazon or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No Amazon Service, nor any part of any Amazon Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Amazon. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Amazon without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Amazon's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Amazon. You may not misuse the Amazon Services. You may use the Amazon Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Amazon terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
bigdog369369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2014, 12:32 AM   #7
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: FULL REVIEW: DS Domination by Roger Langille
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What you said is not right, if you're interested in knowing why just add me on Skype or email me at trafficstadium@gmail.com

Originally Posted by bigdog369369 View Post

Correct me if I’m wrong, but by reading the terms of service of both DSD and Amazon (posted below), anyone who has even a rudimentary understanding of the DSD process can determine that not only is the DSD process unethical, but that it’s principals (and service users) openly engage in and promote the violation of law as well as the violation of their own terms, which, warrants their own immediate termination from their own program as indicated in their own terms..

DSD Terms of service:

7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS.
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User Name. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.

9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations.

Amazon Conditions Of Use:

COPYRIGHT
All content included in or made available through any Amazon Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Amazon or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Amazon Service is the exclusive property of Amazon and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.

LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, Amazon or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Amazon Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Amazon Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Amazon Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Amazon or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No Amazon Service, nor any part of any Amazon Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Amazon. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Amazon without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Amazon's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Amazon. You may not misuse the Amazon Services. You may use the Amazon Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Amazon terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.

james273896718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2014, 11:30 AM   #8
3DProducts
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: FULL REVIEW: DS Domination by Roger Langille
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by james273896718 View Post

What you said is not right, if you're interested in knowing why just add me on Skype or email me at trafficstadium@gmail.com
Bigdog is actually correct and if you're not careful you could be losing an ebay account along with an amazon account. Look at Amazons policy and then read below what ebay says:

We're committed to protecting the rights of owners of intellectual property, such as copyrighted material and trademarks. This means that you can't sell items which infringe someone else's copyright or trademark on eBay.

Had a long discussion with ebay about this DSD concept and as mentioned they said that the DSD concept breaks their (ebay) terms of service and if caught may have their selling account removed and even may block the individual from their website.

Update: I contacted Amazon today as well and also asked them about this concept and just like ebay they mentioned that it goes against terms of service.

Selling on ebay and amazon is great and can be very rewarding if however you do things correctly and legally. Buying from a retailer and then selling at retail is not drop shipping but you can buy through wholesale companies and then make a profit. ebay has a page that lists companies that you can buy from and resell to the general public.

For $19.95 a month DSD will teach you how to steal from one site and then sell on another. Always be aware of the risks.
usagold is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
ds domination

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:23 AM.