Here are three different ways to send your private messages:
How to Send Private Messages
1. Click "Private Messaging" on the upper right hand side, under your username
2. On the side navigation under "Private Messaging" click "Send New Message"
3. You'll be taken to the message box.
Here you'll have to input the username of the person you want to send the message to, a subject and the text box where you can type in your message.
1. Go to a User's profile page ( http://www.warriorforum.com/members/*insert username here*.html )
2. Click "Send Message" that's underneath the user's profile photo
3. Click "Send a private message to *user*"
4. You will be directed to the message box.
In this step, you will see that the recipient box is already filled out with the username of the user you have selected from the start.
1. In a thread, you can click on the username of the person who made the thread/post and you will be directed to their profile.
2. A pop box will appear and you can select "Send Private Message"
3. You will be directed to the message box
Again, the recipient box is already filled out with the username of the user you have selected from the start.
- You cannot send a PM without a subject.
- You cannot advertise or spam advertisements via PM, this will get your account sanctioned.
- Unread private messages have the sender's name and subject in bold font
- You will see a notification counter on the upper right hand side of the forum, this indicates the number of unread messages you have, also, by default, you will receive an email whenever you receive a private message.
- You can report private messages by clicking the red triangle () on the upper right hand side of the message.
Storage Limit - 50 Messages
War Room Members:
Storage Limit - 500 Messages
Note: If your account is new and you are unable to do any of these steps it would mean that you have not yet activated your account. Please check the email registered to your Warrior Forum account, you should have received an email verification. If you did not receive one, you may request for a new one via this link: Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace - Email Activation Codes
How to Delete Private Messages:
1. In your inbox, on the right hand side of the message, tick the check box.
2. On the bottom part you will see a drop down list, choose "Delete"
3. Click "Go"
This concludes the guide on how to send and delete Private Messages on the forum. Should you have any issues with regards to your inbox not updating, or the counter states that you have 1 message in your inbox even after you have deleted all messages, please try to clear your cache and log in again. If the problem persists or if you still have further questions or issues about PMs that has not been covered in this guide, please contact the help desk and we'd be glad to assist you with your issues or concerns.