5 replies
  • SUPPORT
  • |
Every image on the front page of the WSO section is blurred and washed out.


Anyone have any ideas how I can make my image crystal?


I've tried all size images with no luck.


Cheers.
#blurred #image #wso
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author ClydeV
    Upload the image in PS and follow this path: filter > sharpen > shake reduction. Should fix your issue.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11561666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Could be your browser zoom level is to high. OnFireFox use the keyboard to reset zoom level CTRL + 0 (zero)
    Signature
    In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11561676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    The way I see it, it's a little out of focus but not really that bad.

    When they fuc...I mean "improved" the WSO forum they didn't do anyone any favors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11561685].message }}
    • Originally Posted by ClydeV View Post

      Upload the image in PS and follow this path: filter > sharpen > shake reduction. Should fix your issue.

      I'll try that.


      Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

      Could be your browser zoom level is to high. OnFireFox use the keyboard to reset zoom level CTRL + 0 (zero)

      Not that Jeffery. Cheers.


      Originally Posted by IGotMine View Post

      The way I see it, it's a little out of focus but not really that bad.

      When they fuc...I mean "improved" the WSO forum they didn't do anyone any favors.

      You're not wrong there mate.
      Signature
      If you think young, healthy people should get a vaccine,
      then you're either a criminal, or an idiot.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11561712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tryinhere
    The Max height seems to be set at 250px and the ratio seems to be set at 2:1 ie 500px wide X 250px high, try that and see how you go ? just a rough guess, but gives you a starting point.

    That's if I understand the problem clearly.
    Signature
    | > Choosing to go off the grid for a while to focus on family, work and life in general. Have a great 2020 < |
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11561716].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics