1 million dollars... that sounds a bit bold, I never had so much money. But keep with me as I plan to reach that goal.
With this newsletter ---> https://marketeerpulse.com
^^^ subscribe to have an in-depth look of how I reach that goal ^^^
I read that article a few weeks ago about some very successful newsletters: Email Newsletters Are Serious Business
When I saw that they were sold for 20 million dollars, or even for more than 100 million dollars, I decided I wanted to get my share :ninja:
I know it's not going to be easy, but I believe with the right strategy it's all possible!
So what's going to be my strategy?
- High quality email newsletter (no spam and outstanding content)
I want to build a newsletter with the same sarcastic tone but targeted to affiliates/vendors who are active on forums like warriorforum, affiliatefix etc... mainly the ones selling and buying through jvzoo, warriorplus and clickbank.
I remember some years ago the warriorforum was sold for $1M to freelance.com - I want an exit like that one.
I'll do my best to reach that goal, I'll post my progress here.
So, I've actually already started 3 weeks ago.
What I currently have:
- A name: Marketeer Pulse
- An optin page here -> https://marketeerpulse.com
- 2 writers
- An emailing system with a custom made referral program (to help with the newsletter growth)
- 2 social accounts (FB / twitter), but without any post yet
- And I also have the 2 first emails scheduled to be sent tomorrow and after tomorrow (at 6am, in subscribers' timezone)
My next step:
- Advertise on FB to bring traffic to the optin page
What I need from you:
- Your support
- Your feedback / comments on what I'm doing wrong/well
I'm starting a new project, which is a newsletter for affiliates and product vendors (the ones using WarriorPlus, JVZoo, Clickbank and the like).
I thought that it would be interesting to keep track of the steps I follow to launch that newsletter, get subscribers and ultimately revenue. The idea is that posting here will make me accountable and help me stay focused on this project.
Another benefit of posting here is that I can get help and ideas from more experienced warriors. I'm not a newbie as I've already launched an online business that helps me pay the rent, bills and food, but I'm far from being rich, and financially not 100% stable yet.
So why do I want to start this newsletter business?
I read that article a few days ago about some very successful newsletters: Email Newsletters Are Serious Business | Jason L. Baptiste
Not that I'm jealous, but it gave me the desire to get my share
I'm also a subscriber of a newsletter called "Morning Brew", and I really like and enjoy reading it. It's targeted to business leaders in general, but the tone in their emails is always funny/sarcastic, and it's very informative. Here's a sample one from their archives: https://www.morningbrew.com/latest/a...-vs-the-media/
The newsletter I'm starting is called "Whassup Today", and I'm going to take my inspiration from Morning Brew. However, like I said above, my target is going to be affiliates/vendors of all experience levels.
--> You can find the first version of the subscription page at https://whassup.co
The first email hasn't gone out yet, as I'm still preparing everything, but it's already planned for the 4th of June. After that, it will be one daily email, Monday to Friday, at 6 am.
At the same time, I will publish the stories on a blog/social media and make the newsletter archives available publicly on the site.
What I have now:
* I have the optin page
* I have the thank you page, but I need to rewrite it
* I have the welcome email that explains that the 1st issue will go out the 4th of June
* I have a writer
* I have around 30 subscribers
What I need to do before the 4th of June:
* I need to find several news sources
* I need to have the first 2 or 3 emails ready
* I need to open my social media accounts
* I need to determine how I will monetize the newsletter - probably some kind of sponsored stories, like Morning Brew, but we will see later
I'll post updates here as things get done - any help or advice would be highly appreciated
- I'm starting this newsletter: https://whassup.co
- It's for affiliates/vendors
- Contains latest news so subscribers can know what happens in our industry
- Sent daily and consumed in 5 minutes or less
- Trying to grow this newsletter and keeping track here