I've been thinking of starting this a while ago just hadn't had time to fully commit to the journey.
This thread will cover a 3 months case study that will showcase the work we did on one POD store built on Shopify.
The case study will be recorded and edited to show the most important part and then will be uploaded online here after the period ends.
We won't show the website URL since we're still going to work on it in the future, but we will share everything else.
No actions were done to the store, it will be built in 3 days along with all different social pages and accounts needed.
We're going to use Facebook advertising campaigns to drive traffic and conversions to the website and we will set some re-targeting campaigns on Google Adwords. Aside from that Fb will be the only advertising platform.
This won't be our first store but the focus will be on all resources and techniques to make money without investing a fortune, each step will be detailed and will include the total budget so you still get an idea on our profit & expenses figures. So we're going to use mostly free or cheap tools all along.
The store will be a general shop with multiple sub-niches that are going to be taken from the targeting interests, let me explain:
Usually people will go directly with pre chosen niches and then try to design shirts, we don't do that. Our first step will be a detailed niches & audiences research, here is how generally it goes:
- 1- Studying multiple niches & sub niches to find the most shared designs. We're going to use audience insights, Google, Pinterest, Ig and pretty much all the resources that can give an idea of what are the trendy designs.
- 2- We create similar designs after estimating the buying level of each interest targeted. This will help us lower our testing costs.
- 3- We advertise our apparels to the proper audiences and start our testing from there.
Each step of the ones above has multiple mini steps within that we're going to cover as we move forward. Don't worry, everything will be explained in basic so you can recreate similar results.
Here is what you can expect to learn if you follow this case study:
- Audience & niche research.
- Targeting the right audience.
- Creating apparels designs to sell.
- Business automation.
- Growing & Scaling your results.
- Creating the store structure (no products at this point).
- Adding all the important apps & pages.
- Starting the audience research.
Next update: 02/17/2019
Days till the case study ends: 90 days