The name is Chris for those that don't know me. I am posting in the Warrior Path to keep accountable for my progress and will be posting updates twice weekly. I will be updating on a Monday and Thursday night of my progress.
This may sound stupid but this challenge will only last until I make 1 sale. Then I will create a new challenge that will focus on 10 sales.
- I will be creating a comprehensive email course that will be sent daily to subscribers for the duration of the course.
- I will create a mailing list with Aweber and setup the course to go out to new subscribers so they receive one email per day. In each email, I will embed the affiliate link to the product.
- I will create a squeeze page to collect email addresses for the course.
- I will drive targeted traffic to the squeeze page through online ads such as Google Ads and will look at other providers.
- I picked a niche I am passionate about which is weight loss. I have lost 13kg in the last 3 months.
- The product I am promoting is a clickbank product called Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. (link removed by mod)
- I have done extensive audience research for my product. I know what country, what states, what they do, what the age group is, what gender to target.
- I invested about $20 in about 4 different PLR products in the niche of weight loss. I used content from 3 of those products to create my 30+ day email course. I disregarded the junk content and extracted the gems for my course.
- I have completed all the emails in a word document text format.
- Create the emails in Aweber.
- Design my squeeze page.
- Setup targeted ads. (Based around my audience research.)
Testing and Tweaking:
1. Split test ads and optimise every 3 days to increase performance.
2. Review Aweber analytics and tweak headlines and content to increase subscriber response.
The testing and tweaking is the rinse and repeat step for me until I make my first sale. Wish me luck and if you have any advice that you think would help me succeed. Please share it.