Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 21st Oct 2015, 06:36 PM   #701
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can't believe AliExpress did this... I just started working with yaros plugin 2 months ago and invested money in this affiliate program and now it's much harder to get sales because of stupid sessions... I sent them an email and I hope they will change their mind about this session tracking.

Anyway, I will continue working with AliExpress because I dont have products which cost more than 50 euros on my website, and I think session tracking might work in my case hmmm...

P.S. I wish we, affiliates, could unite in this situation and make them recall their decision... Guess that's not happening
TheMystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Oct 2015, 10:36 PM   #702
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Nadiaskha View Post

Hi Yaros, its shocking that 62800 of my products being viewd on my website, also 101 redirects to Aliexpress site from my wwebsite, I only got 0.39 commission on only one products. How does that work? e-mail (shanias786@hotmail.co.nz). can you plz track products bought from my site be tracked so I can get my commission?
I recommend you relying on Google analytics stats. The point is that the Plugin counts all views including search engine bots that are crawling your site.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Oct 2015, 11:30 PM   #703
prnator.com
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@nadiaskha 1-2% conversion rate seems normal now...
davidc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Oct 2015, 09:47 AM   #704
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York.
Posts: 115
Thanks: 66
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

I recommend you relying on Google analytics stats. The point is that the Plugin counts all views including search engine bots that are crawling your site.
hello All - I have seen throughout this thread numbers like 5000 page views per day or 62800 product views. I know this can be years of SEO or massive ad spend. Or as you say Yaros, search engine bots. I have assumed that the product views were from AliBaba and represented a total of all views from all sources worldwide to the product and not one affiliates website. Is this possible? wish you all well - john
johnweyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Oct 2015, 12:16 PM   #705
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone. Too bad for me that I have discovered this forum just now, I wish it was one year back. I read this full thread plus the one started by Yaros about dropshipping. Even so, I'm thinking to get the plugin. But with all these changes that Alibaba made, I don't know if it makes any sense to join now. I read the other thread about dropshipping as well, so Yaros, if you see this, we really need that plugin to make this change to flat 8% commission a good one.
ktalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Oct 2015, 11:23 PM   #706
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ktalin View Post

Hi everyone. Too bad for me that I have discovered this forum just now, I wish it was one year back. I read this full thread plus the one started by Yaros about dropshipping. Even so, I'm thinking to get the plugin. But with all these changes that Alibaba made, I don't know if it makes any sense to join now. I read the other thread about dropshipping as well, so Yaros, if you see this, we really need that plugin to make this change to flat 8% commission a good one.
Yes, I am working on AliExpress dropshipping plugin as well, but it is absolutely another business model that requires much time and efforts, because creating a profitable dropshipping site is not an easy trick comparing with an affiliate one. However, with a dropshipping model you get better earning opportunities.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2015, 01:49 AM   #707
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jims45's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Extract of email I received from Affiliaxe.....says it all I think!
From our statistics, the vast majority of the sales take place days and even weeks after the initial click, not in the same browsing session. Not even in the same day. We respect AliExpress but as we see it, this change is not fair towards affiliates who do all the hard work of promoting the site and attract the right audience that will buy on the advertiser site. We also think that this change that came from AliExpress will have a very negative impact on your performance and your overall return from this campaign. Thus as a protective measure we decided to pause the AliExpress campaign until the conditions will return to be in favourable for affiliates.
jims45 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jims45 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Oct 2015, 02:16 AM   #708
HyperActive Warrior
 
Kiwigal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 184
Thanks: 158
Thanked 88 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am going to give it another week or two and if things don't change I am going to stop sending Aliexpress free traffic, maybe look at what I can do with my domain names.
Kiwigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2015, 02:24 AM   #709
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jims45 View Post

Extract of email I received from Affiliaxe.....says it all I think!
Well done and well said. if only we could unite and do the same.
After 10 days since 12 October and 0 sales, I got 4 sales yesterday, total $0,62 commission and all from the same buyer so I don't see things improving very soon if they don't change something. I would gladly accept lower % commission in return for 7, 14 or 30 day cookies
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2015, 02:47 AM   #710
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All,

It’s a shame as i was just about to make a start. I guess spending $50 to give it try won’t be such a big loss since i have a hosting package already for other websites… Personally, I would have taken the approach of a shorter cookies period.

But it seems to be a trend with this sort of companies; they pay well or have an attractive commission structure to start with, until the program gains popularity/sales go up...than restructure their commissions to favour the company.

I assume AliExpress is becoming well known now; they probably rely on repeat customers, those that will go directly to the AliExpress website…however, this being said their reputation as a company is really poor; lots of negative reviews online.

I know it’s the merchants on their site and not them directly, however, they have a duty towards the consumer; they should penalize the merchants that cause issues or those that don’t work with the consumer to resolve issues with orders.

Everyone knows about Amazon; their approach is different, its “quality” over “quantity”. They penalise merchants that offer poor customer service, those that do not work with the consumer to resolve a particular issue…as a result, Amazon has a great reputation!

But as Aliexpress is a Chinese brand I am not too surprised… parent company Alibaba now has an affiliate program offering a 30 cookie period, they will use the same strategy as with their express site; pay high until the program gains popularity.

I don’t want to cast negativity about aliexpress, purely showing my slight disappointing as well about the cookie period. I worked in online retail for a few years and once as a merchant myself I used affiliates to promote our products. 30 cookie periods was standart and never changed.

I may still give this a try, as I said; it will be an experience…
Retail100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Retail100 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Oct 2015, 03:00 AM   #711
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

r Time Transaction Time Order Number Product Order Status Commission Rate Payment Amount Estimated Commission Final Payment Amount Commission
10-23-2015 70103823195099 Q3 DV Microphones Professional Shotgun Stereo Interview Microphone for Canon EOS 70D 60D Nikon D4 D3X D5300 Digital Cameras Completed Payments 8.0% US $25.16 US $2.01 US $0.00 US $0.00
10-23-2015 70104060955099 HD D3200 5.0MP CMOS 3 inch TFT LCD Screen Digital Camera professional 21X Optical Zoom Cameras with LED Headlamp for Outdoor Use Completed Payments 8.0% US $157.55 US $12.60 US $0.00 US $0.00
10-18-2015 69989663311886 118ML 2fl Acrylic Liquid IBD GRIP MONOMER for Acrylic Flex Powder Nail art Crystal Chemistry Completed Payments 8.0% US $4.99 US $0.39 US $0.00 US $0.00
Nadiaskha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Oct 2015, 03:07 AM   #712
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

my comission is slowly builting up now, its just that people need time to check out before actually buying
Nadiaskha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Oct 2015, 08:53 AM   #713
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Nadiaskha View Post

my comission is slowly builting up now, its just that people need time to check out before actually buying
Hi Nadiaskha,

Sounds great, best of luck.
How long has it been since you launched your affiliate site?
Retail100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2015, 03:02 AM   #714
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Last couple of days i have been reading thoroughly about aliexpress affiliate program and i was excited about it, but now i am confused and don't know if it will be worth it..

Although it is not a big investment to made in order to start

For people who already have the stores, do you spend a lot of time? do you invest in marketing?
elpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2015, 06:25 AM   #715
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elpro View Post

Last couple of days i have been reading thoroughly about aliexpress affiliate program and i was excited about it, but now i am confused and don't know if it will be worth it..

Although it is not a big investment to made in order to start

For people who already have the stores, do you spend a lot of time? do you invest in marketing?
For the last 2 weeks I was monitoring the situation and analysing stats of AliExpress affiliates after changing the commission structure and removing 30 day cookies. I have collected enough information from people who work with affiliate sites and affiliates who are using other traffic sources to earn with AliExpress affiliate program.

As a result, earnings of affiliates who did not use affiliate sites decreased by 6 times on average.

The situation with affiliate sites owners is different. About 30% of them (roughly stats of course) also reported about decrease. The majority of affiliates I was able to talk with told me that their earnings are rather stable. And I have some clients who enjoy the increase in their commission income (especially those who rely on organic traffic).

The explanation is simple. AFFILIATE SITES LESS DEPEND ON COOKIES.

When a user is searching for a particular product on Google he finds your site and lands on the necessary product page. He reviews the product and if he likes it and the price seems reasonable, he clicks buy now button and is redirected to AliExpress product page to complete the purchase. Here you have much more chances that a user will buy straight away comparing with a user who came from no one knows where, just clicking some link on Facebook or blog post.

Unfortunately, I can't make these affiliates (who still earning good commission with affiliate sites) visit this thread and tell you about it. As you can notice there were very few people here who shared their success when 30 day cookies were live. But now we can see a lot of affiliates on Internet complaining that AliExpress took away the great source of income. Where have you been guys?

Anyway! Removing 30 day cookies is a loss for everyone and I want to provide some solutions that will help AliExpress affiliate sites owners to sail through this problem with flying colors.

I have already got a plan and the list of changes that will be made in AliPlugin. You will like it and it will help.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yaros For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Oct 2015, 08:14 AM   #716
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post


I have already got a plan and the list of changes that will be made in AliPlugin. You will like it and it will help.

I started in September and if I look at my stats, I was benefiting from the 30 day cookie until 12 October of course. Since 12 October I have made 7 sales with a total commission of $4 These sales were made between 22 and 24 October. From 12 October to 22 October nothing. Still waiting for the next sale since 24 October and meanwhile I keep redirecting potential buyers to AliExpress.

I'm curious to know your plan and looking forward to the plugin changes
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2015, 07:58 PM   #717
SEO wannabe
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just started in affiliate and bought the plugin and with 30 days cookies, definitely helps newbie alot. But in session based, what my strategy will be, is to manually select items rather than bulk import, to make my sites looks clean and tidy.

By the way, will there be facebook group or forum being setup?
knightskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Oct 2015, 06:14 AM   #718
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you Yaros for explaining it..i think i will give it a try

Do you guys use simple plan hosting for the sites? Do they take a lot of space?
elpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Oct 2015, 11:04 AM   #719
Active Warrior
 
pipskok's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

For the last 2 weeks I was monitoring the situation and analysing stats of AliExpress affiliates after changing the commission structure and removing 30 day cookies. I have collected enough information from people who work with affiliate sites and affiliates who are using other traffic sources to earn with AliExpress affiliate program.

As a result, earnings of affiliates who did not use affiliate sites decreased by 6 times on average.

The situation with affiliate sites owners is different. About 30% of them (roughly stats of course) also reported about decrease. The majority of affiliates I was able to talk with told me that their earnings are rather stable. And I have some clients who enjoy the increase in their commission income (especially those who rely on organic traffic).

The explanation is simple. AFFILIATE SITES LESS DEPEND ON COOKIES.

When a user is searching for a particular product on Google he finds your site and lands on the necessary product page. He reviews the product and if he likes it and the price seems reasonable, he clicks buy now button and is redirected to AliExpress product page to complete the purchase. Here you have much more chances that a user will buy straight away comparing with a user who came from no one knows where, just clicking some link on Facebook or blog post.

Unfortunately, I can't make these affiliates (who still earning good commission with affiliate sites) visit this thread and tell you about it. As you can notice there were very few people here who shared their success when 30 day cookies were live. But now we can see a lot of affiliates on Internet complaining that AliExpress took away the great source of income. Where have you been guys?

Anyway! Removing 30 day cookies is a loss for everyone and I want to provide some solutions that will help AliExpress affiliate sites owners to sail through this problem with flying colors.

I have already got a plan and the list of changes that will be made in AliPlugin. You will like it and it will help.

There is nothing you can do! You will never earn as much as with 30 day cookies. Made more sales in a day that i made now since 12 October, Yaros.

And i was and i am making all the sales only from organic traffic. This is dead - we were working for rice now we are working for free. I delivered 122 clicks (Highly Targeted) today to Aliexpress and i earned 0.22$ from this traffic today.
I would earned more even with Adsense or lousy Adfly which is paying half a rice for billion impressions.

This Aliexpress Affiliate program has gone from bad to totally useless. Chineese jews are running this bucket shop and they are making billions now - who needs affiliate nowdays anyway.

Sad story ended tragic for hard working people.
pipskok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pipskok For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Oct 2015, 01:37 AM   #720
SEO wannabe
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How to track people click on the product that divert to Aliexpress? Is it by using Google Tag Manager? If so, how to put the script into so many products?
knightskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2015, 03:26 AM   #721
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by knightskid View Post

How to track people click on the product that divert to Aliexpress? Is it by using Google Tag Manager? If so, how to put the script into so many products?
If you are able to, use Google analytics. You add their code in the customise theme section under Google Analytics.

Currently the plug-in is tracking every bot that comes to our sites and the only way to check accurately site visitors is by that means.

Pray that helps.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2015, 04:17 AM   #722
SEO wannabe
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post

If you are able to, use Google analytics. You add their code in the customise theme section under Google Analytics.

Currently the plug-in is tracking every bot that comes to our sites and the only way to check accurately site visitors is by that means.

Pray that helps.
I have just added Google Analytics into the theme, but thought Google Tag Manager able to track the click but seem like it wasn't that simple after reading more in-depth which make me more confuse.

Currently will need to google how to read the data as am totally new to Google Analytic.

Nonetheless...thanks for the recommendation for using google analytic.
knightskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2015, 10:27 AM   #723
Aliaffi
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

A few stats from my website. If you have some from your, it would help

6000 page view / day
Before new commission i earned : 35$ / day
After new commission i earn : 18,2$ / day

Well... 50% decrease
Told you mine, tell me yours
avis aliexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to avis aliexpress For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Oct 2015, 03:02 PM   #724
Warrior Member
 
gilvancosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by avis aliexpress View Post

Hi,

A few stats from my website. If you have some from your, it would help
Hi
Also let my stats from my current scenario

2000 average of sessions / day
The Easy level was = 25$ / day
now the hardcore level after day 12 = 10$
reduction of approximately 60%

I believe that our losses will be replaced by proven best conversion performance for improvements in newer versions of Aliplugin to come. :-).
gilvancosta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gilvancosta For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Oct 2015, 10:34 PM   #725
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gilvancosta View Post

Hi
Also let my stats from my current scenario

2000 average of sessions / day
The Easy level was = 25$ / day
now the hardcore level after day 12 = 10$
reduction of approximately 60%

I believe that our losses will be replaced by proven best conversion performance for improvements in newer versions of Aliplugin to come. :-).
The update is on its way! In next few days I will release it.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 12:13 AM   #726
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

The update is on its way! In next few days I will release it.
Thank you Yaros for being so proactive on this issue.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 12:16 AM   #727
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

The update is on its way! In next few days I will release it.
Can you tell please, what new changes we will find in the script? And how it will help us to earn more?
CristianDIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 03:07 AM   #728
Aliaffi
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I have just bought Aliplugin.
But translation from english to french seems so bad that I can't show that to my readers.

I just need to put a few product on the sidebar in a widget.
Like a search for Iphone 6 / best sellers / free shpping ...

Still can't do that
avis aliexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:23 AM   #729
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wonder if I could ask some help from fellow users please.

On the product page under product description many items have multiple images. When I view these under Firefox or Safari many of these images appear broken.

Firstly I thought it was an issue with the plug-in but support after looking at the site said that all the images were showing for them. Also said it may be some setting in my browsers that is stopping the the images showing. Cannot get my head around that comment but never mind.

Tried refreshing the page once or twice and still no joy. So being a bit frustrated I deleted all the products and downloaded them again.

I discovered the issue still persisted but then thought I try and just keep refreshing the page and see what happens. Well after lots of refreshes all the images came up, one at a time till I could see all the images under Firefox or Safari.

Do you think this is a server issue or it is dependent on the speed of my connection. I say the latter because I am a boarder in someones home and use their wifi connection to connect to the internet. So I am not hard wired into their connection.

Appreciate any thoughts.

A question to Yaros in relation to the image issue. Are these images optimised in any way when downloaded? If not can they be optimised so they create a smaller footprint.

FOOTNOTE: I am using the AL1 and it has an image at the top which I like to change. As this store is focused on camera equipment does anyone have a good image I could use to replace the inbuilt one that is more focused on my niche (cameras). Also where does one find that image as I cannot see it under the customise section of the theme.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:44 AM   #730
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post

I wonder if I could ask some help from fellow users please.

A question to Yaros in relation to the image issue. Are these images optimised in any way when downloaded? If not can they be optimised so they create a smaller footprint.

FOOTNOTE: I am using the AL1 and it has an image at the top which I like to change. As this store is focused on camera equipment does anyone have a good image I could use to replace the inbuilt one. Also where does one find that image?
It may be some connection issue to the Aliexpress servers from your side. Keep in mind that the product images are NOT downloaded, they link to the images on the AliExpress server.

The header image can be changed from within the Theme Customization, Appearance > Customize >Header Image

There are a lot of websites with royalty free images on the internet or just do a Google image search example: camera header image (in google)
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inity For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:54 AM   #731
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by avis aliexpress View Post

Hi,

I have just bought Aliplugin.
But translation from english to french seems so bad that I can't show that to my readers.

I just need to put a few product on the sidebar in a widget.
Like a search for Iphone 6 / best sellers / free shpping ...

Still can't do that
It is a usual Google auto-translation system. It is impossible to invent anything here. Regarding sidebar, please contact our support Skype: AliPartnership.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:59 AM   #732
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CristianDIOR View Post

Can you tell please, what new changes we will find in the script? And how it will help us to earn more?
Optimization of a product page that will motivate people to purchase right here and right now + connecting an additional affiliate program with 30 day cookies.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 05:14 AM   #733
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

Optimization of a product page that will motivate people to purchase right here and right now + connecting an additional affiliate program with 30 day cookies.
Sounds great and look forward to seeing your new options.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 05:31 AM   #734
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

The update is on its way! In next few days I will release it.
Thanks Yaros, I can't wait Keep up the good work
Also, when will we have our own Aliplugin Forum? I think a separate Forum for Aliplugin Members (buyers) only would be nice. A community to Brainstorm, Unite, Tips&Tricks, Feature Requests/Discussion and many things more to discuss.

For now I'll throw some requests in here for the next next next versions
Do you know if Aliexpress is working on or already improved the API so that we can browse a few levels deeper into Categories when importing? Will they implement Importing reviews? I like your workaround and I do use it a lot but its really slow if you have many products

Display featured products/special products in the AliProducts Widget. I think 90% of all visitors never visit the Frontpage as they arrive on the products page. The sidebar is always visible. I dont want to show only one category, I want a bunch of products from different categories.

If for some reason you re-import an already imported product, the custom keywords still return to default from AliExpress.

The ability to skip already imported products, that would speed up importing a lot. Ability to only update the Price and availability as to me that is the the most important. I often see a difference in price from my site and AliExpress.

The header image and buyer protection image take way too much space (AL2).
I dont mind promoting the Aliplugin because its a great plugin, but the Copyright and powered by Aliplugin text should be Customizable. Powered by should be in a smaller font and the choice to turn it on/off. Also not in the middle but maybe on the right very bottom side and smaller.

Ability to Sort on Stock/Out of Stock in the Products area

I have many more requests/ideas but I'll leave it for now.

In the mean time I will be happy with the coming version and your improvements
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 05:32 AM   #735
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

Optimization of a product page that will motivate people to purchase right here and right now + connecting an additional affiliate program with 30 day cookies.
Sounds really good Yaros Good work
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 05:57 AM   #736
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

Thanks Yaros, I can't wait Keep up the good work
Also, when will we have our own Aliplugin Forum? I think a separate Forum for Aliplugin Members (buyers) only would be nice. A community to Brainstorm, Unite, Tips&Tricks, Feature Requests/Discussion and many things more to discuss.

For now I'll throw some requests in here for the next next next versions
Do you know if Aliexpress is working on or already improved the API so that we can browse a few levels deeper into Categories when importing? Will they implement Importing reviews? I like your workaround and I do use it a lot but its really slow if you have many products

Display featured products/special products in the AliProducts Widget. I think 90% of all visitors never visit the Frontpage as they arrive on the products page. The sidebar is always visible. I dont want to show only one category, I want a bunch of products from different categories.

If for some reason you re-import an already imported product, the custom keywords still return to default from AliExpress.

The ability to skip already imported products, that would speed up importing a lot. Ability to only update the Price and availability as to me that is the the most important. I often see a difference in price from my site and AliExpress.

The header image and buyer protection image take way too much space (AL2).
I dont mind promoting the Aliplugin because its a great plugin, but the Copyright and powered by Aliplugin text should be Customizable. Powered by should be in a smaller font and the choice to turn it on/off. Also not in the middle but maybe on the right very bottom side and smaller.

Ability to Sort on Stock/Out of Stock in the Products area

I have many more requests/ideas but I'll leave it for now.

In the mean time I will be happy with the coming version and your improvements
1. I have already purchased a domain and created a design for a forum but unfortunately I don't have enough time now to start the project.

2. I sent AliExpress my wish-list regarding creating a more professional API. They approved it and will be working on this.

3. Great idea about the widget! I will review it.

4. The ability to update the price and availability only already exists. May be the problem is that the system is not able to update all products all at once. One-time update can refresh only 25 products for one cycle. I can't add more products to each cycle becuase it will cause problems with hosting providers for too many requests.

5. I will make 'Copyright and powered by Aliplugin' text customizable.

6. The ability to Sort on Stock/Out of Stock in the Products area will be also added soon.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 06:18 AM   #737
prnator.com
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

About same as you with my affiliate sites:

- before 10/12: epc=$0.103
- after 10/12: epc=$0.043
davidc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 06:19 AM   #738
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

1. I have already purchased a domain and created a design for a forum but unfortunately I don't have enough time now to start the project.

2. I sent AliExpress my wish-list regarding creating a more professional API. They approved it and will be working on this.

3. Great idea about the widget! I will review it.

4. The ability to update the price and availability only already exists. May be the problem is that the system is not able to update all products all at once. One-time update can refresh only 25 products for one cycle. I can't add more products to each cycle becuase it will cause problems with hosting providers for too many requests.

5. I will make 'Copyright and powered by Aliplugin' text customizable.

6. The ability to Sort on Stock/Out of Stock in the Products area will be also added soon.
Thank you Yaros, Best Dev ever Take your time
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inity For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:31 PM   #739
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey do you guys know how long it would take to get approved for the AliExpress affiliate program? I applied a week ago and looking forward to downloading the plugin
iraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:38 PM   #740
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by iraz View Post

Hey do you guys know how long it would take to get approved for the AliExpress affiliate program? I applied a week ago and looking forward to downloading the plugin
If you have Skype look up AliExpress Affiliates and once connected, which is normally pretty fast, ask them to approve your account for the api access.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:39 PM   #741
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

It may be some connection issue to the Aliexpress servers from your side. Keep in mind that the product images are NOT downloaded, they link to the images on the AliExpress server.

The header image can be changed from within the Theme Customization, Appearance > Customize >Header Image

There are a lot of websites with royalty free images on the internet or just do a Google image search example: camera header image (in google)
Found a great header - thanks Inity.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2015, 04:42 PM   #742
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

It may be some connection issue to the Aliexpress servers from your side. Keep in mind that the product images are NOT downloaded, they link to the images on the AliExpress server.
The shared server I am on my not be helping either. When I earn something I may very well go to a vps server for these sites as they appear they can be if one sets up the various auto jobs to ask a lot of the server.

Thanks Inity for your thoughtful comments.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Oct 2015, 02:39 AM   #743
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post

The shared server I am on my not be helping either. When I earn something I may very well go to a vps server for these sites as they appear they can be if one sets up the various auto jobs to ask a lot of the server.

Thanks Inity for your thoughtful comments.
As Aliplugin support could access your site with no problem I still suspect something on your end and not your hosting provider. If you go to the same products page on AliExpress, do you have the same problem? You could try browsing your site in anonymous mode/Incognito or whatever it is called in Firefox or Safari (i use Chrome). If you know the product page on AliExpress you could go there directly and see if the images appear or you could click on your own Buy Now button for testing purposes so it takes you to the page on AliExpress. Did you try accessing your site from another computer in the same location or from a tablet/phone for example?
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Oct 2015, 03:02 PM   #744
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

As Aliplugin support could access your site with no problem I still suspect something on your end and not your hosting provider. If you go to the same products page on AliExpress, do you have the same problem?
On Aliexpress all images are there and no do not have the same issue with them all showing.

You could try browsing your site in anonymous mode/Incognito or whatever it is called in Firefox or Safari (i use Chrome). If you know the product page on AliExpress you could go there directly and see if the images appear or you could click on your own Buy Now button for testing purposes so it takes you to the page on AliExpress.
Done this as well.

Did you try accessing your site from another computer in the same location or from a tablet/phone for example?
Same issue still exists if accessed from laptop at same location. If I get the chance I will access the site from another location. If is all well then it will come down to my connection at the place I stay.

Thanks for all the input.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Nov 2015, 03:51 PM   #745
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Question:

With the up coming changes to WordPress in 4.4 which is to do with the rest api being totally incorporated into the core are we going to see any issues with the plug-in?

A developer expressed to me that a lot of plug-ins will stop working or crash sites altogether if the authors are not keeping up with the the changes in the upcoming 4.4 version of WordPress.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Nov 2015, 04:56 PM   #746
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post

The shared server I am on my not be helping either. When I earn something I may very well go to a vps server for these sites as they appear they can be if one sets up the various auto jobs to ask a lot of the server.

Thanks Inity for your thoughtful comments.
I WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO TAKE SUCH STEP. I HAVE USED DEDICATED SERVER AND VPS. I WENT BACK TO SHARED HOSTING AFTER 7 MOTHS.
NOW IM ON SHARED HOSTING "3yrs 75 DOLLAR" WITH 120,000 PRODUCT
PER HOSTING DOMAIN.

AFTER THE FALL OF ALIEXPRESS AFFILIATE PROGRAM COOKIE, I WENT BACK TO THE STOCK MARKET AND FINALLY GAIN VICTORY.

I WILL ALWAYS THANK YAROS FOR HIS GREAT WORKS DEVELOPING THE PLUGIN TO SATISFY OUR EARNING.
iMostPopular is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Nov 2015, 11:22 PM   #747
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post

Question:

With the up coming changes to WordPress in 4.4 which is to do with the rest api being totally incorporated into the core are we going to see any issues with the plug-in?

A developer expressed to me that a lot of plug-ins will stop working or crash sites altogether if the authors are not keeping up with the the changes in the upcoming 4.4 version of WordPress.
I am monitoring the situation with WP changes, so this future update will not affect the plugin. WordPress 4.4 will be released on the 8th of December.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Nov 2015, 12:58 AM   #748
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

I am monitoring the situation with WP changes, so this future update will not affect the plugin. WordPress 4.4 will be released on the 8th of December.
Thank you, much appreciated you monitoring the situation.
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Nov 2015, 02:43 AM   #749
Aliaffi
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Sunday was my first very good day with the new commission structure
About 60-70$ for 7000 page view
(Well, thanks to the sell of 2 smartphones)
55 sells for this day
avis aliexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Nov 2015, 04:00 PM   #750
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

From experience can someone please tell me how long it takes for organic traffic to show up on the site.

Many thanks
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, aliexpress, aliexpress affiliates, aliexpress plugin, aliplugin, earn, money, plugin, powerful, program

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:47 PM.