Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Dec 2015, 12:34 PM   #1001
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there... Newby here.
I started 2 months ago a website where i review gadgets i buy. I buy a lot from aliexpress so i decided to write about those buys, since some friends were always asking for sugestions.

Soon i was thinking about monetizing the site, since i also need money to buy my own gadgets, and if im recomending something, might as well earn something...

just bought this plugin cause i've read great things about it.now i need some guidelines...
English is not my mother language, and tho i understand it very well, some concepts are still hard for me to understand...
I installed the plugin but i noticed it changed my website... the thing is that i dont really know where to go now... Need a new domain just for the store? how i link both? Talk about products in my site and link them to my store site? Or i create a subdomain for the store and use it in my main wp site?
since i write in portuguese i'm gonna target that niche... Still don't get many visits on my website but maybe the affiliate store will help?

any guidence will be very thankfull

btw, need to wait for a license now? going to my paypal adress?
how long does it take to receive the license?
Seller: Yaros
Transaction ID: 35C85964HL910004L

Last edited on 8th Dec 2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: fixed the issue
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2015, 06:00 PM   #1002
Active Warrior
 
EvaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 70
Thanks: 1
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros , i have 2 questions , first did you release version 2.9.6 i am asking because in the earlier post someone asked about update and you said you didn't update the plugin .
the version i have right now is 2.9.3

Second question , i am uploading my products with the draft so i can choose only the one i want , but lately i have this captcha showing up and redirects me to non existing page on ali site .
Is this google's problem or aliexpress browser
Thanks Eva
ps i also deleted cookie, history and clear browser cache but still problem is there
EvaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2015, 10:27 PM   #1003
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

Hi there... Newby here.
I started 2 months ago a website where i review gadgets i buy. I buy a lot from aliexpress so i decided to write about those buys, since some friends were always asking for sugestions.

Soon i was thinking about monetizing the site, since i also need money to buy my own gadgets, and if im recomending something, might as well earn something...

just bought this plugin cause i've read great things about it.now i need some guidelines...
English is not my mother language, and tho i understand it very well, some concepts are still hard for me to understand...
I installed the plugin but i noticed it changed my website... the thing is that i dont really know where to go now... Need a new domain just for the store? how i link both? Talk about products in my site and link them to my store site? Or i create a subdomain for the store and use it in my main wp site?
since i write in portuguese i'm gonna target that niche... Still don't get many visits on my website but maybe the affiliate store will help?

any guidence will be very thankfull

btw, need to wait for a license now? going to my paypal adress?
how long does it take to receive the license?
Seller: Yaros
Transaction ID: 35C85964HL910004L
You should get your lisense soon. The AliPlugin has three built-in themes you can select from. If you want to use the plugin on your existent template some additional customization work needed. But you can use the plugin on sub-domain also. Please conyact me on Skype: yarosnevsky if you need assistance.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2015, 10:30 PM   #1004
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EvaT View Post

Hi Yaros , i have 2 questions , first did you release version 2.9.6 i am asking because in the earlier post someone asked about update and you said you didn't update the plugin .
the version i have right now is 2.9.3

Second question , i am uploading my products with the draft so i can choose only the one i want , but lately i have this captcha showing up and redirects me to non existing page on ali site .
Is this google's problem or aliexpress browser
Thanks Eva
ps i also deleted cookie, history and clear browser cache but still problem is there
Could you please follow these instructions to upadte the plugin to the latest version How to update the Plugin |

It is first time I hear about captcha issues. Feel free to contact me directly that I could look at your site to find out what is wrong.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2015, 08:01 AM   #1005
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

You should get your lisense soon. The AliPlugin has three built-in themes you can select from. If you want to use the plugin on your existent template some additional customization work needed. But you can use the plugin on sub-domain also. Please conyact me on Skype: yarosnevsky if you need assistance.
thanks for the answer.. already got my key and decided to go for a new domain... Just continue blogging and reviewing on one site and redirect links to the new store.. let's see..

a quick question: i saw that a translator is available to pages and categories within aliplugin... to translate other things like sort by, breadcumbs, text in search bar, i have to manually translate in the template files correct?? wich i will loose on every update, correct?

btw, does anyone know how mobile boughts are tracked? if they are... I have a few friends that i refered and i know they buy often, but i think they got taken to aliexpress android app and are using it to buy the itens
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2015, 09:16 AM   #1006
Warrior Member
 
slawek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Yaros

I bought Aliplugin with hosting from Alipartnership.
How can I install another store with aliplugin on the hosting? I have aliplugin installed on the my website but I don't have an installer file?
slawek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2015, 02:15 PM   #1007
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is it safe to upgrade to Wordpress 4.4?
Zoef12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2015, 08:15 PM   #1008
SherpaMountainGear.com
War Room Member
 
jdownloads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 150
Thanks: 25
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yaros do products import as "products" or regular posts
jdownloads is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2015, 10:08 PM   #1009
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by slawek View Post

Hello Yaros

I bought Aliplugin with hosting from Alipartnership.
How can I install another store with aliplugin on the hosting? I have aliplugin installed on the my website but I don't have an installer file?
You should have access to your hosting panel to add more sites. What do you mean by installer file?

Originally Posted by Zoef12 View Post

Is it safe to upgrade to Wordpress 4.4?
Yes, it's safe.

Originally Posted by jdownloads View Post

Yaros do products import as "products" or regular posts
They are imported as Peoducts.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2015, 10:10 PM   #1010
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

a quick question: i saw that a translator is available to pages and categories within aliplugin... to translate other things like sort by, breadcumbs, text in search bar, i have to manually translate in the template files correct?? wich i will loose on every update, correct?
Yes right, but Ii can give you a link to the translation page, where you can translate everything into your language and I will add this translation to the next update. As a result this translation will be always there.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 03:19 AM   #1011
Warrior Member
 
slawek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

You should have access to your hosting panel to add more sites. What do you mean by installer file?



Yes, it's safe.



They are imported as Peoducts.
I have access to my hosting but I don't know how installed next store with aliplugin. Do I need to buy new domein or install on subdomein? How install plugin with new store? I hope everything is clear becouse I use google translator
slawek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 04:27 AM   #1012
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by slawek View Post

I have access to my hosting but I don't know how installed next store with aliplugin. Do I need to buy new domein or install on subdomein? How install plugin with new store? I hope everything is clear becouse I use google translator
Yes, you need to buy a new domain and intall WP. And you need to have an additional lisense key for AliPlugin. If you ordered a custom store, it means that you had only one lisense. I think it is better to contact our support on Skype: AliPartnership that we can help you.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 12:30 PM   #1013
SherpaMountainGear.com
War Room Member
 
jdownloads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 150
Thanks: 25
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yaros, If items are imported as Products, is there a way to change it to import as a post?
Or is it easier to edit a theme to post products instead of posts?

The reason I ask is that I have a bunch of amazon affiliate sites that I build with a specific theme that converts well. The plugin I use to import from Amazon, imports them as posts. I would like to continue to use my favorite theme.

My newest site looks like this; http://childrensgifts.net
jdownloads is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 01:52 PM   #1014
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jims45's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Made my first sales How can i track what Country my sales are coming from? I have Google Analytics but it just gives a breakdown of my site visitors. I need to track conversions and GEO's.
Any advice how to do this?
Thanks in advance.
jims45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 02:44 PM   #1015
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi again...
is there any option to allow currency converter? I speak portuguese so im gonna try targeting portuguese language speakers, cause that's the language my wp blogue is.. the thing is that in Portugal and Brazil the currency are diferent... i'm using euros now, but since portugal is small market i wanna include brazil... having the prices in one curruncy limits the shop...
any solution for this? I see a currency converter in options but it does not appear on template..
Also, how can i change the specials? or how is it made? every day the same products are in the specials and that does give the page the sense of beeing updated
thanks
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 05:59 PM   #1016
Haste Ye Back!
Registered Member
 
Action Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 92
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jdownloads View Post

Yaros, If items are imported as Products, is there a way to change it to import as a post?
Or is it easier to edit a theme to post products instead of posts?

The reason I ask is that I have a bunch of amazon affiliate sites that I build with a specific theme that converts well. The plugin I use to import from Amazon, imports them as posts. I would like to continue to use my favorite theme.

My newest site looks like this; Children's Gifts
I am building a site using another theme, and I will be importing products through posts using the plugin,

My Review Site (in very slow progress).

(I do some 3D modelling, excuse my current self-indulgence if you see my site, it is far from the finished product)

When you go to add a new post, you should see the AliPlugin above your edit window, this allows you to import individual products in a post. You can actually import more than one product to the same post, but you need to do it one at a time. It has no individual product ID import in the "posts" import facility, but if you are interested in importing a particular product in posts, just go to the product in AliExpress first, and copy all the product's title keywords, and then when you do an import search in the posts plugin, choose "all categories".

I hope this helps.

Edit: I had extra info, but belongs to another subject.

Last edited on 10th Dec 2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: addition
Action Man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Action Man For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 09:50 PM   #1017
SherpaMountainGear.com
War Room Member
 
jdownloads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 150
Thanks: 25
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Action Man View Post

I am building a site using another theme, and I will be importing products through posts using the plugin,

My Review Site (in very slow progress).

(I do some 3D modelling, excuse my current self-indulgence if you see my site, it is far from the finished product)

When you go to add a new post, you should see the AliPlugin above your edit window, this allows you to import individual products in a post. You can actually import more than one product to the same post, but you need to do it one at a time. It has no individual product ID import in the "posts" import facility, but if you are interested in importing a particular product in posts, just go to the product in AliExpress first, and copy all the product's title keywords, and then when you do an import search in the posts plugin, choose "all categories".

I hope this helps.

Edit: I had extra info, but belongs to another subject.
Thank You, I'll try this! Appreciate the help.
jdownloads is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2015, 10:24 PM   #1018
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jims45 View Post

Made my first sales How can i track what Country my sales are coming from? I have Google Analytics but it just gives a breakdown of my site visitors. I need to track conversions and GEO's.
Any advice how to do this?
Thanks in advance.
You need to install this extension HelperAli - new extension for AliExress Affiliates |
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2015, 11:17 AM   #1019
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jims45's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

You need to install this extension HelperAli - new extension for AliExress Affiliates |
Perfect answer to my problem!

Thank you
jims45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2015, 09:41 PM   #1020
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Jomtien
Posts: 126
Thanks: 89
Thanked 70 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there a way to delete products under a category rather than from the whole site?
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2015, 12:01 AM   #1021
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

You need to install this extension HelperAli - new extension for AliExress Affiliates |

Hello I am certainly interested after reading your initial post!

It mentions that this is multiple domains is that correct? And how long do purchasers receive updates? I the support through you or their site? Thanks.
worldembrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2015, 07:28 AM   #1022
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frodo77 View Post

Is there a way to delete products under a category rather than from the whole site?
You can uncheck that category through "Edit item"
metaman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2015, 03:53 PM   #1023
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, I would like to share with you a tracking link issue notified with AliExpress.

When the costumers clic on my affiliate links (made by pretty link) with a mobile (android / chrome), the link opens a new tab with the final URL, but the aliexpress page doesn't load and the costumer doesn't see anything.

The same pretty links clicked from a desktop runs correctly.

I don't know what's is wrong. I work with official aliexpress affiliate program. It should work correctly in all devices.

Could someone help me? Thank you in advance!
Alafoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2015, 04:31 PM   #1024
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi again...
is there any option to allow currency converter? I speak portuguese so im gonna try targeting portuguese language speakers, cause that's the language my wp blogue is.. the thing is that in Portugal and Brazil the currency are diferent... i'm using euros now, but since portugal is small market i wanna include brazil... having the prices in one curruncy limits the shop...
any solution for this? I see a currency converter in options but it does not appear on template..
Also, how can i change the specials? or how is it made? every day the same products are in the specials and that does give the page the sense of beeing updated
thanks
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2015, 01:10 PM   #1025
mij
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: MIlton Keynes, UK
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros

Have installed plugin on a site and for over a week, no problems. Everything I wanted to do worked including adding categories to a menu. Today I attempted to add a new category from the products category, saved to publish, small wheel turned for a while, but when it stopped the button still said "Save and Publish" Leaving the page and viewing site I found all my previous Categories had gone? I have tried numerous times with different browsers, tried de activating plugin then re activating but no success. Have you encountered this before? If I reinstalled the plugin would I lose one of my 5 licences?
Please HELP! Thank for the plugin and am looking forward to the future upgrades,
Jim

Last edited on 15th Dec 2015 at 02:13 AM. Reason: spelling?
mij is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2015, 01:12 PM   #1026
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by worldembrace View Post

Hello I am certainly interested after reading your initial post!

It mentions that this is multiple domains is that correct? And how long do purchasers receive updates? I the support through you or their site? Thanks.
You can use one lisense for 5 different domains. And you get lifelong support and updates. All support regarding the functionality of the Plugin is provided by our support team. For everything that concerns AliExpress affiliate program is responsible AliExpress.

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

hi again...
is there any option to allow currency converter? I speak portuguese so im gonna try targeting portuguese language speakers, cause that's the language my wp blogue is.. the thing is that in Portugal and Brazil the currency are diferent... i'm using euros now, but since portugal is small market i wanna include brazil... having the prices in one curruncy limits the shop...
any solution for this? I see a currency converter in options but it does not appear on template..
Also, how can i change the specials? or how is it made? every day the same products are in the specials and that does give the page the sense of beeing updated
thanks
Could you please contact me on Skype: yarosnevsky. I will help with this.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2015, 08:05 PM   #1027
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any news about SocialRabbit? Seemed rather promising.
metaman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 12:20 AM   #1028
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by metaman1 View Post

Any news about SocialRabbit? Seemed rather promising.
Still working and testing it.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 01:50 AM   #1029
Warrior Member
 
slawek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros
How can I change the discription in the" pop up window with alibaba.com affiliate link" ?
I think, that my customers ( from my country ) have a big problem with finishing shopping on the Aliexpress.
I would like to redirected my customers to page with tutorial (ex. "How to buy on the Aliexpress" or something )
slawek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 07:03 AM   #1030
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How about dynamic ads Yaros, when it will be implemented? Same with 24 hour cookies? Thoughts
chickenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 07:58 AM   #1031
Active Warrior
 
ifediri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 49
Thanks: 12
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, so that means I am only paying for the Plugin, setting up my affiliate niche site and How to drive in the Traffic is not part of the package?
ifediri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 10:44 AM   #1032
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I've read several pages of your thread but not all 21. So, sorry if some of these have already been asked.

1. From your experience, does Ali Express pay on time? Is your money always being held up due to commissions being reviewed etc?

2. What number of products can I bulk upload to start and not freak Google out?


3. What has been your organic traffic experience with this if you have say 10,000 products on your site in beauty or any other that you're familiar with? How much traffic are you seeing?



4. When it uploads say 10 new products per day as in the video, or if it can't find new products it updates 10 products, it says that it can only update 10 products per day. The video is here:


That's confusing. Can it keep all of your products up to date or just a fraction?


5. I noticed on your demo site that, some of the pages are broken, some products were in English and some in Spanish on the same site. What's up with that?


6. So, if I wanted to market in Russia, does the translator do a really good job or is it a hack?

7. If on a shared hosting environment what does this do to the Inode Distribution?
Does it jack it way up? I'm on Hostgator and they are super stinky about that. With your themes can I set it to dump cache/temp files each day to help with that?

8. Are there any areas (widget areas, or other areas) where we can put a free offer to get people on our lists? I would definitley want to build my lists.

9. I see one of your themes has a blog feature on it. Is that on a subdomain? Or is it part of the main site?


Did you fix it so that the translation stays after updates?


Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 11:38 AM   #1033
SherpaMountainGear.com
War Room Member
 
jdownloads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 150
Thanks: 25
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jdownloads View Post

Yaros, If items are imported as Products, is there a way to change it to import as a post?
Or is it easier to edit a theme to post products instead of posts?

The reason I ask is that I have a bunch of amazon affiliate sites that I build with a specific theme that converts well. The plugin I use to import from Amazon, imports them as posts. I would like to continue to use my favorite theme.

My newest site looks like this; Children's Gifts
Yaros, any input?
jdownloads is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 02:23 PM   #1034
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by slawek View Post

Hi Yaros
How can I change the discription in the" pop up window with alibaba.com affiliate link" ?
I think, that my customers ( from my country ) have a big problem with finishing shopping on the Aliexpress.
I would like to redirected my customers to page with tutorial (ex. "How to buy on the Aliexpress" or something )
This pop up window is fixed and there is no chance to edit it. However if you want to change it, feel free to contact me directly. May be I will be able to help with such changes.

Originally Posted by chickenjoy View Post

How about dynamic ads Yaros, when it will be implemented? Same with 24 hour cookies? Thoughts
Dynamic ads are already available on Portals. So you can copy the code and add it to the pages of your website. As for 24 hour cookies, it is still under discussion.

Originally Posted by ifediri View Post

Ok, so that means I am only paying for the Plugin, setting up my affiliate niche site and How to drive in the Traffic is not part of the package?
Absoultely, I am selling the Plugin first of all, but I am not responsible for promotion of your websites. However, I can give you instructions and guides on how to market such websites.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 02:51 PM   #1035
Warrior Member
 
slawek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

This pop up window is fixed and there is no chance to edit it. However if you want to change it, feel free to contact me directly. May be I will be able to help with such changes.


super How do I contact you? Mail or skype?
My english is very poor but I understand a lot when I see text
slawek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 02:56 PM   #1036
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi,

I've read several pages of your thread but not all 21. So, sorry if some of these have already been asked.

1. From your experience, does Ali Express pay on time? Is your money always being held up due to commissions being reviewed etc?

2. What number of products can I bulk upload to start and not freak Google out?


3. What has been your organic traffic experience with this if you have say 10,000 products on your site in beauty or any other that you're familiar with? How much traffic are you seeing?



4. When it uploads say 10 new products per day as in the video, or if it can't find new products it updates 10 products, it says that it can only update 10 products per day. The video is here: How to search and import products - YouTube



That's confusing. Can it keep all of your products up to date or just a fraction?


5. I noticed on your demo site that, some of the pages are broken, some products were in English and some in Spanish on the same site. What's up with that?


6. So, if I wanted to market in Russia, does the translator do a really good job or is it a hack?

7. If on a shared hosting environment what does this do to the Inode Distribution?
Does it jack it way up? I'm on Hostgator and they are super stinky about that. With your themes can I set it to dump cache/temp files each day to help with that?

8. Are there any areas (widget areas, or other areas) where we can put a free offer to get people on our lists? I would definitley want to build my lists.

9. I see one of your themes has a blog feature on it. Is that on a subdomain? Or is it part of the main site?


Did you fix it so that the translation stays after updates?


Thank you, Patrick
Hi Patrick!

1. All the commissions are paid in time. But bear in mind that you do not get your commission instantly on your account.

When the order is completed on AliExpress, they will send sales data to the system. A completed order means the buyer is satisfied with the purchase and releases payment to the seller within 60 days from the original purchase date.

2. I recommend adding not more than 30K products per site, not because of Google, but because of WP databases to avoid a slow loading speed of your website.

3. It all depends. But one of the advantages of these sites built with AliPlugin is that they usually start generating organic traffic quickly, even if you don't do any promotion work (however it is highly recommended of course). After you complete bulk import using the plugin you get a lot of products on your store. A lot of products on your store means a lot of pages which Google starts indexing finding long tail keywords in product descriptions. As a result you get many pages indexed by Google = more organic traffic = more sales = more commission.

4. It means that if the system can't find new products accoridng to your searching options it will just start updating existent products on your site (now 25 per cycle). But the system will not update all your products at once because of API possibilities. Anywat there is a special button on plugin settings, that you can use to update all your products instanly.

5. You can select any of available languages for your product descriptions.

Available Languages:

English
German
Spanish
French
Russian
Portuguese (Brazil)
Italian
Thai
Arabic
Japanese
Korean
Netherlandish
Hebrew
Turkish
Vietnamese

6. The Plugin and the themes are professionally translated to Russian. All product descriptions are also can be imported in Russian, but with a Google translation system of course.

7. The server requirements are not very strict:

Platform: XEN
Processor: до 2.40 GHz
Memory: 512Mb
HD: 15GB (RAID 10)
Software: cURL support, file_get contents(required)
open incoming connections(required)
hosting with 64 bit system(required)
for local host: Apache(required) + Nginx

8. The theme #2 has this option. Now I am updating all the three themes and they will get more options for it.

9. The Blog is availbale for amy of the themes, because it is a usual WP option to activate.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 02:58 PM   #1037
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by slawek View Post

super How do I contact you? Mail or skype?
My english is very poor but I understand a lot when I see text
Feel free to contact me on Skype: yarosnevsky. Don't worry, we will understand one another
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 03:02 PM   #1038
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Morocco
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How can I register with this program?
ismail9319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 04:49 PM   #1039
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for answering my questions.

On Question #2 what I meant was; if we upload to many products to a brand new site, will Google slap the site?

Then, because of your answer. Is there anyway around the 30,000 product limit?
Because if we hit 30K products on a site we would want to continue to update the site each day to show Google.

OR, does the site discontinue and remove products that have been removed in Alli Express? If it does this, then you could update forever because discontinued products would be removed and you could add new products.

Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2015, 03:07 AM   #1040
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: India
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got the plugin after seeing the support you (Yaros) are giving on the forum. Now I need to know the next step. I see that it needs a license key.
I am waiting for the key.
1. Would the key be enough to set up the shop or do I need to go through a set up process?
2. Does it work with Indian Rupee?
Kindly help
Regards

Last edited on 17th Dec 2015 at 03:19 AM. Reason: New Question
tyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2015, 03:41 AM   #1041
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Plugin looks great! Is it possible to let the customer checkout on your own site instead of being referred to aliexpress. Like you've done with worldofharry.

Thanks!
smartincomecourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2015, 04:29 AM   #1042
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

Now you can try AliPlugin before purchasing to make sure that this is the product you need.

Try Demo by visiting AliPlugin Demo Store

Use 'demo' as username and 'demo' as password to login.
I use these two words "demo" on both username and password to login. They did not work.
sidvixay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2015, 06:48 AM   #1043
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Thank you for answering my questions.

On Question #2 what I meant was; if we upload to many products to a brand new site, will Google slap the site?

Then, because of your answer. Is there anyway around the 30,000 product limit?
Because if we hit 30K products on a site we would want to continue to update the site each day to show Google.

OR, does the site discontinue and remove products that have been removed in Alli Express? If it does this, then you could update forever because discontinued products would be removed and you could add new products.

Thank you, Patrick
I don't see a reason why Google would slap your site for posting too much content. Personally I would not post 30K products in one go. You could import everything to Draft and use like an autopost plugin to Publish for example 100 products per day or 1000 products per day or whatever you wish. There are plugins that can do that, you just have to setup the Autopost plugin to use the Custom Post Type "Products" and to look in "Draft" for new posts.

30K is not a Limit but it is recommended not to import more than 30K. Like Yaros said, more than 30K products would slow down your Database/site

In the settings of AliPlugin under Updates there is an option to Remove/Delete products that are no longer available on AliExpress if you want. Up to you. The Schedule that updates the products can only update 25 products per cycle. with 20k or 30k products it could take a while. You can use the manual Update process once per day or few days or week to update all your products in one go.
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inity For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Dec 2015, 03:39 PM   #1044
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to be accepted as an Ali Express affiliate?

They're Facebook page has a post by someone saying they've been waiting for a month.

I've never waited more than a few days for an application to be approved. How can I speed up this process? Is there someone I can call? The site seems designed to deter phone calls.
Redspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2015, 04:35 AM   #1045
Warrior Member
 
Vahur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Estonia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Same here, I am waiting for confirmation about 2 weeks now. Website developmnet with ali plugin has been paused so far.
Vahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2015, 09:56 AM   #1046
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros,

I sent you a PM on the 16th. Did you see it?

Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2015, 02:38 PM   #1047
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a couple more questions that have come up.

1. When I go into a niche like say, pneumatic tools which is a subcategory of power tools. Will your plugin put all the products into their sub categories that they are in inside AliExpress so long as I copy those exact category names?

I want things to be neatly categorized.

2. Since it is very competitive, is the electronic niche worth going into? Will I get enough search engine traffic to make it worth it? Or is it pretty saturated?

3. I'm not sure if I'm approved or not. I am now at the point where I logged into AliExpress and they want my site name, site nickname etc...

Should I build my site and then fill that out with the name? Or am I approved?

Sorry, but I just don't know the answers to those.

Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2015, 12:53 AM   #1048
Hungry Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros, I have installed the plugin and got my api.

Now I am in the process of setting up the site.

I am using the bulk import option and importing only 8,000 products since there is a message that say I can not upload more than 10,000 products at once.

However it seem to be stuck at 99%. Is this normal?
Should I wait or can I click the little cross on the top right corner to exit if it does not reach 100%?



Also, how would you setup a new site?

Would you recommend to use the bulk import feature or selective import feature and use publish or draft option?

Do I have to import products every now and then?
How to maintain or cleanup the site?

Any other useful tips or information from you or fellow aliplugin users will be welcomed as well.
spearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2015, 01:53 PM   #1049
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Redspan View Post

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to be accepted as an Ali Express affiliate?

They're Facebook page has a post by someone saying they've been waiting for a month.

I've never waited more than a few days for an application to be approved. How can I speed up this process? Is there someone I can call? The site seems designed to deter phone calls.
Originally Posted by Vahur View Post

Same here, I am waiting for confirmation about 2 weeks now. Website developmnet with ali plugin has been paused so far.
It usually takes 5-6 business days on average. You can contact AliExpress on Skype: live:affiliates_79. Or you can send me:
Your Full name:
Your Email (you registered with AliExpress):
Your URL (you entered when registering with AliExpress)

I will try to hasten the process.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2015, 03:11 PM   #1050
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

I have a couple more questions that have come up.

1. When I go into a niche like say, pneumatic tools which is a subcategory of power tools. Will your plugin put all the products into their sub categories that they are in inside AliExpress so long as I copy those exact category names?

I want things to be neatly categorized.

2. Since it is very competitive, is the electronic niche worth going into? Will I get enough search engine traffic to make it worth it? Or is it pretty saturated?

3. I'm not sure if I'm approved or not. I am now at the point where I logged into AliExpress and they want my site name, site nickname etc...

Should I build my site and then fill that out with the name? Or am I approved?

Sorry, but I just don't know the answers to those.

Thank you, Patrick
1. Unfortunately AliExpress API can return only main categories, so you can't search for products using a sub-category filter.

2. Electronic niche seems good. According to my experience working with AliExpress affiliate program it is one of the best ones.

3. In order to register and be accepted you need to put any active url, lile your FB, Twitter page, etc.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yaros For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, aliexpress, aliexpress affiliates, aliexpress plugin, aliplugin, earn, money, plugin, powerful, program

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.