Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 20th Dec 2015, 04:07 PM   #1051
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

1. Unfortunately AliExpress API can return only main categories, so you can't search for products using a sub-category filter.

So, how can I make a site only about children's shoes?

If I can't get subcategories how can I do this?

If this is your plugin then you should find a way to do this. It needs to be easy to set up a women's handbags and accessories site or children's shoes site etc...

Than you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Dec 2015, 12:50 AM   #1052
Haste Ye Back!
Registered Member
 
Action Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 92
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

So, how can I make a site only about children's shoes?

If I can't get subcategories how can I do this?

If this is your plugin then you should find a way to do this. It needs to be easy to set up a women's handbags and accessories site or children's shoes site etc...

Than you, Patrick
I just saw your post I am awake early this morning so I thought I would see if I can assist

Yes, AliExpress have changed their category structure, I never noticed that, they no longer have Apparel and Accessories as a main heading for all things clothing related, and shoes and bags have their own category.

In the AliExpress plugin it is mainly your keyword search that finds the relevant products.You will need to set up category structure yourself anyway, and structure them.to suit. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube about setting up categories and sub-categories.This will take some time, but it is worth it to structure your store correctly.

For this example I would still choose Apparel & Accessories as your category import choice. I would suggest creating your category and sub-category structure before importing.

Note: Set these categories up in "Products", Not "Posts"

Create your Main Shop category call it anything you like::

Bags & Shoes (Main Parent Category) -- This will show in your store as your main catalogue link.

Women’s Luggage & Bags (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Shoulder Bags (Make the parent Women’s Luggage & Bags)
-- etc etc

Women’s Shoes (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Women's Casual Shoes (Make the Parent Women’s Shoes)
-- etc etc

Men’s Shoes (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Slipper’s (Make the parent Men’s Shoes)
-- etc etc

You can also have a product in more than one category if you want.

If you also go HERE: and just hover over the category concerned on the menus to the left without clicking, a pop-up window will show you the AliExpress category structure for that product. Yours does not have to match that, but it gives you an idea.

To find the relevant products for bulk imports, have a look at the most used keywords in the actual product descriptions i.e.. "Women Shoe" or "Woman Boot". Sometimes it can be hit or miss, you could just import a few, and try out your key words to see if your chosen keywords bring in the right products -- be sure to import into the category or sub-category you created, so that your shop structure will be nice and tidy.You can of course delete products that are imported incorrectly later, or move them to another category you created.

Edit: when your create your site Menu's you can create links to each category, and only that category and any attached sub - category will appear when clicked. (The themes provided by Yaros are set up for that)

I hope this helps

Jim

EDIT: you can import products to a specific category at a time, for those that don't know the plug-in. You can also import a whole load of products into your store with keywords, if you don't have a category structure created and choose not to import into a specific category, the plugin will just create random categories itself.

Last edited on 30th Dec 2015 at 09:53 AM.
Action Man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Action Man For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Dec 2015, 05:39 AM   #1053
Warrior Member
 
armandotop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Action Man View Post

I just saw your post I am awake early this morning so I thought I would see if I can assist

Yes, AliExpress have changed their category structure, I never noticed that, they no longer have Apparel and Accessories as a main heading for all things clothing related, and shoes and bags have their own category.

In the AliExpress plugin it is mainly your keyword search that finds the relevant products.You will need to set up category structure yourself anyway, and structure them.to suit. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube about setting up categories and sub-categories.This will take some time, but it is worth it to structure your store correctly.

For this example I would still choose Apparel & Accessories as your category import choice. I would suggest creating your category and sub-category structure before importing.

Note: Set these categories up in "Products", Not "Posts"

Create your Main Shop category call it anything you like::

Bags & Shoes (Main Parent Category) -- This will show in your store as your main catalogue link.

Women’s Luggage & Bags (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Shoulder Bags (Make the parent Women’s Luggage & Bags)
-- etc etc

Women’s Shoes (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Women's Casual Shoes (Make the Parent Women’s Shoes)
-- etc etc

Men’s Shoes (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Slipper’s (Make the parent Men’s Shoes)
-- etc etc

You can also have a product in more than one category if you want.

If you also go HERE: and just hover over the category concerned on the menus to the left without clicking, a pop-up window will show you the AliExpress category structure for that product. Yours does not have to match that, but it gives you an idea.

To find the relevant products for bulk imports, have a look at the most used keywords in the actual product descriptions i.e.. "Women Shoe" or "Woman Boot". Sometimes it can be hit or miss, you could just import a few, and try out your key words to see if your chosen keywords bring in the right products -- be sure to import into the category or sub-category you created, so that your shop structure will be nice and tidy.You can of course delete products that are imported incorrectly later, or move them to another category you created.

Edit: when your create your site Menu's you can create links to each category, and only that category and any attached sub - category will appear when clicked. (The themes provided by Yaros are set up for that)

I hope this helps

Jim
Action man. Shouldn't the fact that everything you see in Aliexpress does not get downloaded as well? I also had questioned this before about the categories not being sub categorized for downloading.

Thanks.
armandotop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Dec 2015, 09:21 AM   #1054
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Action Man View Post

I just saw your post I am awake early this morning so I thought I would see if I can assist

Yes, AliExpress have changed their category structure, I never noticed that, they no longer have Apparel and Accessories as a main heading for all things clothing related, and shoes and bags have their own category.

In the AliExpress plugin it is mainly your keyword search that finds the relevant products.You will need to set up category structure yourself anyway, and structure them.to suit. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube about setting up categories and sub-categories.This will take some time, but it is worth it to structure your store correctly.

For this example I would still choose Apparel & Accessories as your category import choice. I would suggest creating your category and sub-category structure before importing.

Note: Set these categories up in "Products", Not "Posts"

Create your Main Shop category call it anything you like::

Bags & Shoes (Main Parent Category) -- This will show in your store as your main catalogue link.

Women’s Luggage & Bags (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Shoulder Bags (Make the parent Women’s Luggage & Bags)
-- etc etc

Women’s Shoes (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Women's Casual Shoes (Make the Parent Women’s Shoes)
-- etc etc

Men’s Shoes (Make the parent Bags & Shoes)

--Slipper’s (Make the parent Men’s Shoes)
-- etc etc

You can also have a product in more than one category if you want.

If you also go HERE: and just hover over the category concerned on the menus to the left without clicking, a pop-up window will show you the AliExpress category structure for that product. Yours does not have to match that, but it gives you an idea.

To find the relevant products for bulk imports, have a look at the most used keywords in the actual product descriptions i.e.. "Women Shoe" or "Woman Boot". Sometimes it can be hit or miss, you could just import a few, and try out your key words to see if your chosen keywords bring in the right products -- be sure to import into the category or sub-category you created, so that your shop structure will be nice and tidy.You can of course delete products that are imported incorrectly later, or move them to another category you created.

Edit: when your create your site Menu's you can create links to each category, and only that category and any attached sub - category will appear when clicked. (The themes provided by Yaros are set up for that)

I hope this helps

Jim
Hi Jim,

Thank you very much for your reply.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly.

I could set up a site about women's shoes and just import items from using that keyword to search for those items?

Is that correct?

Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Dec 2015, 01:09 PM   #1055
Haste Ye Back!
Registered Member
 
Action Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 92
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Question: Shouldn't the fact that everything you see in Aliexpress does not get downloaded as well? I also had questioned this before about the categories not being sub categorized for downloading.

Yes, the plugin downloads random products according to the keywords. I personally don't bulk download to avoid duplication issues, and if I do download products, I edit them to make them unique, their is previous posts on that subject and possible SEO issues. Inity & The Traveller, and some of Yaros posts. go into that. It is a matter of choice if someone bulk downloads without editing some primary products that have been optimised for SEO etc

Jim
Action Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Dec 2015, 01:41 PM   #1056
Haste Ye Back!
Registered Member
 
Action Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 92
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi Jim,

Thank you very much for your reply.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly.

I could set up a site about women's shoes and just import items from using that keyword to search for those items?

Is that correct?

Thank you, Patrick
Well you could Patrick but you may not get the correct products if you just using a general keyword like women's shoes, but I would go to the products concerned in AliExpress and see some common words and the spelling used in the product descriptions for each category you create as described above.

Happy Christmas everyone. I did this using crazytalk..

Action Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Dec 2015, 04:18 AM   #1057
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have one item that order status is completed but the comission is still 0.00. What does it mean ? Is there anybody has the same experience ?

hariadi35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2015, 04:44 AM   #1058
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hariadi35 View Post

I have one item that order status is completed but the comission is still 0.00. What does it mean ? Is there anybody has the same experience ?

Interesting. I have never seen it before. I will report your screenshot to AliExpress.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2015, 04:55 AM   #1059
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hariadi35 View Post

I have one item that order status is completed but the comission is still 0.00. What does it mean ? Is there anybody has the same experience ?

I have some of those also. For me It means that the order has been canceled. I don't know why it does not say "Order Canceled" So that is why there is no Final Payment Amount and no Final Commission
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2015, 05:34 PM   #1060
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This person sells Plugin yours AliEngine Store Builder | AliExpress Plugin — AliEngine Store Builder | AliExpress Affiliate Plugin
The infringement her
It does not work well
You've deceived me
They also sell your own templates AliEngine Further Training — AliEngine Store Builder | AliExpress Affiliate Plugin

I wanted to inform you
Just
Sorry for my bad English
sam1201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Dec 2015, 11:48 PM   #1061
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sam1201 View Post

This person sells Plugin yours AliEngine Store Builder | AliExpress Plugin — AliEngine Store Builder | AliExpress Affiliate Plugin
The infringement her
It does not work well
You've deceived me
They also sell your own templates AliEngine Further Training — AliEngine Store Builder | AliExpress Affiliate Plugin

I wanted to inform you
Just
Sorry for my bad English
Yes, I know this person who sells a poor copy of AliPlugin. He has been already banned from JVZoo, Flippa and other marketplaces.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 06:12 AM   #1062
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

've Had bad luck
When the money available will come back here
sam1201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 06:31 AM   #1063
Warrior Member
 
VikkY1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: India
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the plugin, will see later
VikkY1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 09:03 PM   #1064
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros,

I have been researching this before I jump in. It's not the money, it's the time.

So, I need a few things cleared up please.

1. It would appear that on 10/12/15 Ali express dropped their cookies from the program. Is that true?

2. If yes to #1, then in reality how many sales would a 20,000 item store sell per day with no cookies? I know you can't say specifically, but you can say generally.

3. What is the average commission per sale with an electronic store? Or any store you'd like just name the category.

Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 10:52 PM   #1065
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi Yaros,

I have been researching this before I jump in. It's not the money, it's the time.

So, I need a few things cleared up please.

1. It would appear that on 10/12/15 Ali express dropped their cookies from the program. Is that true?

2. If yes to #1, then in reality how many sales would a 20,000 item store sell per day with no cookies? I know you can't say specifically, but you can say generally.

3. What is the average commission per sale with an electronic store? Or any store you'd like just name the category.

Thank you, Patrick
Hi Patrick,

1. Yes, it's true, now AliExpress pays 8% fixed commission on all products and has a session-based system.

2. Generally speaking from 0 to 35 (saw such number of sales per day on the stats of one of my clients).

3. The prices of AliExpress products in any niche vary greatly. I am not able to provide such statistics.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2015, 08:00 AM   #1066
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jims45's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Technical Question
Is it possible to add some custom CSS to change the colour of links only? Using the customise feature several elements are changed and I would like a custom colour for links only.
Help appreciated
Thanks in advance.
jims45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2015, 11:42 AM   #1067
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

Our Black Friday was on the 13th of November when we offered 50% off on everything. Next huge discount deal will be offered on Christmas.
Hi Yaros, do you shall offer discount this Christmas?

Happy Christmas by the way
agileitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 10:45 PM   #1068
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by agileitor View Post

Hi Yaros, do you shall offer discount this Christmas?

Happy Christmas by the way
Thank you! Yes, launching tomorrow.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Dec 2015, 02:26 AM   #1069
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 0
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The affiliate program I see is via clickbank. Going to offer any other way to be an affiliate?
The Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Dec 2015, 07:42 AM   #1070
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Plugin looks great! Is it possible to let the customer checkout on your own site instead of being referred to aliexpress. Like you've done with worldofharry.

Thanks!
smartincomecourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Dec 2015, 10:57 PM   #1071
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post

The affiliate program I see is via clickbank. Going to offer any other way to be an affiliate?
It is also available on JVZoo.

Become an AliPlugin Affiliate Today and Earn 50% Per-Sale Commission with the Leading AliExpress Partner! |

Originally Posted by smartincomecourse View Post

Plugin looks great! Is it possible to let the customer checkout on your own site instead of being referred to aliexpress. Like you've done with worldofharry.

Thanks!
AliPlugin is only for affiliate sites. But I am working now on a dropshipping version.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 04:04 AM   #1072
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 168
Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, purchased a couple of days ago. Sent you a pm, could you please send me license activation. Thanks
magnusmora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 04:16 AM   #1073
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros,

Just wondering how did you go with the update of plugin to work with woocommerce?
Also are you still working on new theme templates?

I would like to know when all these will be available please, thanks.

Ray
raytsang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 09:44 AM   #1074
Warrior Member
 
gilvancosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by raytsang View Post

Hi Yaros,

Just wondering how did you go with the update of plugin to work with woocommerce?
Also are you still working on new theme templates?

Ray
I am also this expectation we have a woocommerce compatibility feature

this opens up the possibilities of being free for us to use WooCommerce templates.

I look forward to the Yaros release version 3.0 of aliplugin with this feature already in early 2016 :-)
gilvancosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 11:32 AM   #1075
Active Warrior
 
diogoim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 58
Thanks: 38
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Guys please, how can this be better than Amazon for example? Aliexpress pay a fixed 8% for all the commissions, you can get plus 4% if you sell 1.000.000$ worth of products, how can this be better or even profitable? You only get those big 50% commissions on special events or special days, so, not that often, i just want to make this clear to everyone in here.

Neverthless, any success stories out there?

Thanks
diogoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 11:50 AM   #1076
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

Thank you! Yes, launching tomorrow.
Hi, I came back that next day 2 times once in the morning and once in the evening and I didn't see a Christmas discount. Did you do that?

Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 11:50 AM   #1077
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It is working great! , so happy with the plugin
gottapays is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gottapays For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 03:18 PM   #1078
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
wolf29's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Warrior Forum
Posts: 166
Thanks: 15
Thanked 54 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How long has it taken those that got the plugin to get accepted into Ali Express?

I've been waiting well over a week with no word. I haven't bought the plugin yet because it would be useless to have it if I don't get in. I used a different established site when I signed up with them.
wolf29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 11:35 PM   #1079
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi, I came back that next day 2 times once in the morning and once in the evening and I didn't see a Christmas discount. Did you do that?

Patrick
Here is a Christmas coupon code: ANew2016

It gives 50% discount on the plugin.

You can buy directly from here: Start your online-business with AliExpress Wordpress Plugin |
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yaros For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Dec 2015, 11:37 PM   #1080
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wolf29 View Post

How long has it taken those that got the plugin to get accepted into Ali Express?

I've been waiting well over a week with no word. I haven't bought the plugin yet because it would be useless to have it if I don't get in. I used a different established site when I signed up with them.
AliExpress told me that they usually approve partners within one week. Hope you will get it very soon!
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 12:15 AM   #1081
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York.
Posts: 115
Thanks: 66
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by diogoim View Post

Guys please, how can this be better than Amazon for example? Aliexpress pay a fixed 8% for all the commissions, you can get plus 4% if you sell 1.000.000$ worth of products, how can this be better or even profitable? You only get those big 50% commissions on special events or special days, so, not that often, i just want to make this clear to everyone in here.
I think because the AliExpress affiliate program is newer there are way fewer affiliate sites and easier to rank products with google. Much easier to target individual countries than Amazon. Amazon volume based commission starts at 4% and reaches 8% after 630 products are sold in a month. For fixed rate commission items, only 2 of 19 categories are at 10% and 17 are below 8%. Most sales are volume based commission.
I have no complaints about 8%. And the plugin is a great tool. Yeah,you should do SEO and social sharing, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.; posts that keep paying off month after month. 8% starts to add up. Just my opinion. wish you well.
-john
johnweyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 01:07 AM   #1082
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How are you guys doing? Just a quick tip from me. If you SEO your product posts, also try to add/embed a video. Look for a decent short video about the product on youtube and avoid videos with someone elses affiliate links. Of course you can also make your own unboxing, walk through or review video and add that. Copy the Youtube URL and paste it in the product post or blog. Wordpress will automatically embed the video for you.

Some products on AliExpress also have a video that is hosted on Taobao video platform. If its worth watching and you think it adds some value to your product post than go ahead and add that if there is no Youtube version. Open the Aliexpress product page that contains the TaoBao video. Right click next to the video and click Inspect (I use Chrome but it should work with IE as well).
You will see something like this
<div id="video">...</div>

Double click this to expand it. Once expanded you will see the code to embed the video. Click on the text that starts with
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data .........

It will be highlighted. Now Right-click and select Copy or Copy Element. Go back to Wordpress and Edit your product post. Select "Text" to paste as HTML code. Go back to "Visual" and a grey box should appear. Publish and View your post to see the result.
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inity For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 08:22 AM   #1083
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If this works,and my sites pull in money (even a small amount daily average), I would like to have a number of sites. So for every 5 sites, I need to purchase another plugin. Unless I get the developer which will allow 100 sites.

My concern is what are the circumstances that one would not be approved? I am assuming that if we buy the plug in, and don't get approved we can cancel and get a refund. Or do you have some inside contacts?

Last edited on 30th Dec 2015 at 08:35 AM. Reason: corrections
work2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 08:50 AM   #1084
Active Warrior
 
diogoim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 58
Thanks: 38
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

AliExpress told me that they usually approve partners within one week. Hope you will get it very soon!
Hi Yaros,

One question, how do we attribute each product to a different categories? only by keyword? Is this plugin Woocommerce ready / compatible?

Thank you in advance,

Diogo de Castro
diogoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 09:37 AM   #1085
Haste Ye Back!
Registered Member
 
Action Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 92
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by diogoim View Post

Hi Yaros,

One question, how do we attribute each product to a different categories? only by keyword? Is this plugin Woocommerce ready / compatible?

Thank you in advance,

Diogo de Castro
Hi, If I can assist..

Yaros themes are built to work with your own created product category structure, no need for Woocommerce in this instance. I noticed another similar plugin recently released that are charging about $47 dollars extra to have a customised theme..

If you see my post on the 21st Dec, I went into some detail about category structures. To attribute a product to a different category you go to products, open the product, and put a tick mark against the categories you wish the product to appear in

regards

Jim
Action Man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Action Man For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 10:00 AM   #1086
VIP Warrior
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,764
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,603 Times in 977 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I just bought. I have not been approved yet, but took advantage of the holiday offer.

I sent you a PM about the order.

Thank you, Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 10:03 AM   #1087
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
wolf29's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Warrior Forum
Posts: 166
Thanks: 15
Thanked 54 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just bought too without being approved yet. Discount was too good to pass up.
wolf29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 10:09 AM   #1088
Active Warrior
 
diogoim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 58
Thanks: 38
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Action Man View Post

Hi, If I can assist..

Yaros themes are built to work with your own created product category structure, no need for Woocommerce in this instance. I noticed another similar plugin recently released that are charging about $47 dollars extra to have a customised theme..

If you see my post on the 21st Dec, I went into some detail about category structures. To attribute a product to a different category you go to products, open the product, and put a tick mark against the categories you wish the product to appear in

regards

Jim
Thanks Jim
diogoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2015, 01:45 PM   #1089
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
wolf29's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Warrior Forum
Posts: 166
Thanks: 15
Thanked 54 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks like I finally got approved as I was able to log into the portal now

Off hand does anyone know of a place or list that give what the best niches are? Not looking for anyone's personal niches, but just what the general consensus is for products to target.

Thanks
wolf29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Dec 2015, 07:20 AM   #1090
Active Warrior
 
diogoim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 58
Thanks: 38
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jim,

Can we change the product image to make it more professional looking?

Thank you,

Diogo de Castro
diogoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Dec 2015, 11:59 AM   #1091
Haste Ye Back!
Registered Member
 
Action Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 202
Thanks: 92
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by diogoim View Post

Hi Jim,

Can we change the product image to make it more professional looking?

Thank you,

Diogo de Castro
Hi, you can just go to the product in the back end and edit the pics there. I personally needed a similar plugin with Woocommerce integration facilities, where you can add zoom and slide-show features using Woocommerce plugins. I found one recently released, I can't give a link here, but I am sure Yaros will be building similar or better very soon.

Good luck, and happy new year to all

Jim
Action Man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Action Man For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Dec 2015, 02:19 PM   #1092
Active Warrior
 
diogoim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 58
Thanks: 38
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi JIm,

Thanks, this is why i wanted Yaro to add woocommerce compatibility

Happy new year to everyone

Diogo
diogoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2016, 05:01 AM   #1093
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros,

I have one question, you see I bought the custom turnkey store, and everything is ready except I did get my API Key yet, it has been over two weeks now, and I dont' know who to ask for some help with getting it faster. Will I be emailed or how will I know if I have been approved to get the key. I am a newbie....so that explains my ignorance
Petrinjka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2016, 05:07 AM   #1094
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Petrinjka View Post

Hi Yaros,

I have one question, you see I bought the custom turnkey store, and everything is ready except I did get my API Key yet, it has been over two weeks now, and I dont' know who to ask for some help with getting it faster. Will I be emailed or how will I know if I have been approved to get the key. I am a newbie....so that explains my ignorance
I was never e-mailed. Just login to the AliExpress Portal and go to "Ad Center" and than to "API Setting". There you can see if your API Key is ready. Good Luck
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2016, 09:23 AM   #1095
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,
which can use Russian hosting?

Thank you
angel777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2016, 11:42 AM   #1096
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you Inity, it sais that my application has been submited and that I should wait for 5 working days for them to process it. Thank you on your answer, so glad I found this forum!
Petrinjka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jan 2016, 02:10 PM   #1097
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

I did not notice much difference in cookies. I had some more visitors the last 3 days though, average 400 visitors per day the past weekend to my store and average 100 redirects per day to AliExpress. Unfortunately not much sales. I've made 51 dollars the first 7 days of December. Not bad but way too much traffic to AliExpress without conversion. I believe with a little more cookie time we all would benefit. All in all, even with $50 a week I'm happy. Hope you're right about Ali playing around with reward system, we shall see I did just notice also that 404's are back with the AliExpress portal. Anyone else?
Thanks guys for all the very important information
How can I know how many redirects made to ali?
privendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jan 2016, 03:04 PM   #1098
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yaros,
Any discount code for custom package at this season?
If I purchase custom site package, how many websites will I be able to use it on? 1 websites or 5 websites? Please clarify

Thank you
sunjava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jan 2016, 03:20 PM   #1099
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by privendo View Post

Thanks guys for all the very important information
How can I know how many redirects made to ali?
Click on the AliPlugin. In the Dashboard area you will see the statistics, look for "TOTAL REDIRECTED TO ALIEXPRESS" The Blue area.
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2016, 03:19 AM   #1100
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Petrinjka View Post

Thank you Inity, it sais that my application has been submited and that I should wait for 5 working days for them to process it. Thank you on your answer, so glad I found this forum!
Hi
Noted that AliExpress doesn't email you any confirmation and every time I opened the portal page I saw the message that my application is not processed.
However when I clicked login and entered the user Id, password and the catch word, I was able to see the dashboard and the proper menus.
So give it a go and probably you'll be able to access the portal too.

cheers
karmaD
karmaD is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, aliexpress, aliexpress affiliates, aliexpress plugin, aliplugin, earn, money, plugin, powerful, program

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:48 PM.