Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 12:47 PM   #1551
HyperActive Warrior
 
bentanck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Singapore
Posts: 144
Thanks: 48
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Click on the top circle twice refresh. then see Aliplugin click and update to 2.13.3
Attached Thumbnails
Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin-2016-06-17_0251.jpg  
bentanck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 12:52 PM   #1552
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bentanck View Post

Click on the top circle twice refresh. then see Aliplugin click and update to 2.13.3
Sorry my friend, but there is no circles



And i am one of the many not so lucky guys, i never had update of Aliplugin since May. It is so sad.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 01:13 PM   #1553
Warrior Member
 
gilvancosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by StrongHold View Post

I have not this circle. Wordpress have not any update

By the way, thanks for help.

I bought several licenses Aliplugin
is this also happens to me with some licenses
for some, it does not appear the new version notification
So for these sites, do to manually update

I believe that in a time Alipartnership will have a member area to provide the link to download. :-)
gilvancosta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gilvancosta For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 01:19 PM   #1554
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gilvancosta View Post

I bought several licenses Aliplugin
is this also happens to me with some licenses
for some, it does not appear the new version notification
So for these sites, do to manually update

I believe that in a time Alipartnership will have a member area to provide the link to download. :-)
I have many plugins, but only Aliplugin have no updates, i asked support for direct upgrade 2 times, it is no good. Aliplugin must change its upgrade system.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 01:41 PM   #1555
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can confirm the Update problem. I have 2 licenses, my old license (5) those website I receive the new Update. Last month I bought extended license (10) and those websites do not update. I can download the newest version by clicking on the link I received in the email with my license after purchase. that link always gives me the latest plugin zip file so i have the files but its really strange.

Another problem is if I try out some Aliplugin Themes and switch back and fort between them, especially AL2, the layout gets messed up, the Main Menu does not show anymore. It could be me but it happend to me on 2 new websites after I switched from AL4 back to AL2.
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 02:18 PM   #1556
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

I can confirm the Update problem. I have 2 licenses, my old license (5) those website I receive the new Update. Last month I bought extended license (10) and those websites do not update. I can download the newest version by clicking on the link I received in the email with my license after purchase. that link always gives me the latest plugin zip file so i have the files but its really strange.

Another problem is if I try out some Aliplugin Themes and switch back and fort between them, especially AL2, the layout gets messed up, the Main Menu does not show anymore. It could be me but it happend to me on 2 new websites after I switched from AL4 back to AL2.
i have been deleted first email from Aliplugin`s Support with link from my -email inbox and can not click at this link anymore.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 05:20 PM   #1557
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi StrongHold
Sorry for interrupting your conversation especially that I didn't write any post here, any way in the meantime I suggest you can search your browser history looking for the last time you opened the link that you deleted from your email inbox. I usually doing that when I miss something like that., just a suggestion, may can help. Regards
moataz59 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moataz59 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 01:25 AM   #1558
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by moataz59 View Post

Hi StrongHold
Sorry for interrupting your conversation especially that I didn't write any post here, any way in the meantime I suggest you can search your browser history looking for the last time you opened the link that you deleted from your email inbox. I usually doing that when I miss something like that., just a suggestion, may can help. Regards
I usually clear browser`s history every 2-3 months, I wrote to the Support Team..
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 01:35 AM   #1559
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The question is Why isn't the update mechanism working for my newly purchased license. My older sites with old license have no problems updating.
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 02:03 AM   #1560
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

The question is Why isn't the update mechanism working for my newly purchased license. My older sites with old license have no problems updating.
I have many top plugins, like YOAST, Akismet and other, and all of this plugins have autoupdate. This is not problem of my hosting or wordpress installation. This is the problem inside Aliplugin. Hope, support Team fix it as soon as it possible.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 02:43 AM   #1561
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by StrongHold View Post

I have many top plugins, like YOAST, Akismet and other, and all of this plugins have autoupdate. This is not problem of my hosting or wordpress installation. This is the problem inside Aliplugin. Hope, support Team fix it as soon as it possible.
I also have other plugins on all my sites that update fine. I would like to know from Yaros if there is a problem with the update system and when it will be fixed. Sure I can update manually but I have to remove the old plugin first and than re-install the new one which means I have to go through all my settings again, logo, banner, google analytics code, custom texts and other settings and that for all my new sites.
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 02:57 AM   #1562
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

I also have other plugins on all my sites that update fine. I would like to know from Yaros if there is a problem with the update system and when it will be fixed. Sure I can update manually but I have to remove the old plugin first and than re-install the new one which means I have to go through all my settings again, logo, banner, google analytics code, custom texts and other settings and that for all my new sites.
Same things,
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 12:21 PM   #1563
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Today I received the first $ 50 for the first 30 days of my site. Thank you all and good luck.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 12:46 PM   #1564
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yaros, do you know if the "Invalid protocol format" problem when importing from some Categories will ever be fixed by Aliexpress or some plugin update? I have the latest version of the plugin and still experiencing this problem when trying to import from the "Phones & Telecommunications" and the "Home & Garden" Categories
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 06:11 PM   #1565
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

Yaros, do you know if the "Invalid protocol format" problem when importing from some Categories will ever be fixed by Aliexpress or some plugin update? I have the latest version of the plugin and still experiencing this problem when trying to import from the "Phones & Telecommunications" and the "Home & Garden" Categories

I also have those issues. And several weeks I can't get reviews
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 09:55 PM   #1566
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Еще интересен такой момент, почему в любой партнерской программе, будь то Адмитад или EPN указано, что все товары участвуют в партнерской программе и соответственно может быть сгенерирована ссылка на этот товар. Но если, через Aliplugin имортировать товары, то очень многие "не участвуют" в партнерской программе.

И еще такое предложение к разработчикам Алиплугин. Сделать грабер ID товаров, который бы подготавливал текстовый файл для импорта в каталог, таким способом было бы удобно собирать ID товаров у конкретного продавца в конкретной категории, если при помощи API этого сделать нельзя, что существенно бы облегчило ручной труд особенно на фоне массового не добавления товара по причине "не участия в партнерской программе".
alay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 11:55 PM   #1567
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Auckland
Posts: 30
Thanks: 20
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Let me get this straight: all us people who bought this plugin over the last few months now have to buy it all over again?

I thought once you bought a plugin that the updates were supposed to be included. I don't want any extra features or networks, I just want the plugin that I paid for to work.

Seems to me that if we ever want our Aliplugin to work again we have to buy it all over again. I certainly won't be paying a second time for the same plugin, and I won't be recommending anyone else to use it either.
napalmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 02:45 AM   #1568
Warrior Member
 
Inity's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

License activation is not working for me. I have a Regular (5 licenses, all used) and Extended License (includes 10 licenses) The first 3 sites no problem. Yesterday I setup my 4th site but i cannot activate the plugin. When I click Activate it keeps coming back with "Enter your License Key to activate the Plugin" The license key is valid and there is no error message. Yaros, what's wrong?
Inity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:44 AM   #1569
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alay View Post

Еще интересен такой момент, почему в любой партнерской программе, будь то Адмитад или EPN указано, что все товары участвуют в партнерской программе и соответственно может быть сгенерирована ссылка на этот товар. Но если, через Aliplugin имортировать товары, то очень многие "не участвуют" в партнерской программе.

И еще такое предложение к разработчикам Алиплугин. Сделать грабер ID товаров, который бы подготавливал текстовый файл для импорта в каталог, таким способом было бы удобно собирать ID товаров у конкретного продавца в конкретной категории, если при помощи API этого сделать нельзя, что существенно бы облегчило ручной труд особенно на фоне массового не добавления товара по причине "не участия в партнерской программе".
Поиск по ID уже давно не работает в самом Алиэкспресс с прошлого года. В самом плагине не работает автообновление у половины юзеров, не работают уже давно комменты, не работает добавление по расписанию. Но за 23 бакса я заполнил свой блог товарами, у меня свое приложение Андроид и мне нужно было просто заполнить блог тематическим контентом. По общению с тех.поддержкой допиливается версия 3.0 плагина уже 3-4 месяц (в ней будет все исправлено). Х.з. если кто-то ждет дикий профит в 2016 году, когда на али и ибей куки хранятся всего одну сессию, не тратьте время, такого дикого профита как в прошлом году, когда куки 30 дней были валидны уже не будет никогда. Но если вам нужен удобный плагин для заполнения сайта за 10 минут - то самое то. Лично я для этого его и купил. Основной траффик у меня из Google Play и благодаря Алиплагину - у меня есть полноценный интернет-магазин с доставкой по всему миру (пусть даже это редирект на алиэкспресс).

П.С. 23 бакса, это примерно 2-3 пиццы и еще пара молочных коктейлей и чашек кофе. Думаю многие тратят на сигареты и пивасик в неделю столько же.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 10:06 AM   #1570
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by StrongHold View Post

Поиск по ID уже давно не работает в самом Алиэкспресс с прошлого года. В самом плагине не работает автообновление у половины юзеров, не работают уже давно комменты, не работает добавление по расписанию. Но за 23 бакса я заполнил свой блог товарами, у меня свое приложение Андроид и мне нужно было просто заполнить блог тематическим контентом. По общению с тех.поддержкой допиливается версия 3.0 плагина уже 3-4 месяц (в ней будет все исправлено). Х.з. если кто-то ждет дикий профит в 2016 году, когда на али и ибей куки хранятся всего одну сессию, не тратьте время, такого дикого профита как в прошлом году, когда куки 30 дней были валидны уже не будет никогда. Но если вам нужен удобный плагин для заполнения сайта за 10 минут - то самое то. Лично я для этого его и купил. Основной траффик у меня из Google Play и благодаря Алиплагину - у меня есть полноценный интернет-магазин с доставкой по всему миру (пусть даже это редирект на алиэкспресс).

П.С. 23 бакса, это примерно 2-3 пиццы и еще пара молочных коктейлей и чашек кофе. Думаю многие тратят на сигареты и пивасик в неделю столько же.
У меня трафик на каталог узкой тематики и посетителям нужно, чтобы было дешевле чем в России, весь ассортимент я добавляю как раз через поиск по ID и можно представить как это тяжело, учитывая, что очень много интересных товарных позиций просто не добавляется, хотя ссылка на этот товар в Адмитад спокойно генерируется и отчисления засчитываются. А еще нужно каждый день, вручную обновлять цены, в результате чего часть позиций отдающих 404 ошибку просто удаляется. Каждый переход на Алиэкспресс в среднем мне приносит 1 рубль. Все, что мне нужно, это увеличить трафик до 1000-2000 хостов и наладить работу Алиплагина, чтобы меньше времени уходило для поиска и импортирования товара. Разработчики Алиплагина врятли заинтересованы в моих проблемах. Я уже просил об одной небольшой доработке - возможности настроить сортировку в каталоге по умолчанию по цене, мне обещали, но так и не сделали. На парсер ID товаров тоже надеяться скорее всего бесполезно, поэтому, единственный вариант заказывать шаблон под Zennoposter.
alay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 01:21 PM   #1571
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alay View Post

У меня трафик на каталог узкой тематики и посетителям нужно, чтобы было дешевле чем в России, весь ассортимент я добавляю как раз через поиск по ID и можно представить как это тяжело, учитывая, что очень много интересных товарных позиций просто не добавляется, хотя ссылка на этот товар в Адмитад спокойно генерируется и отчисления засчитываются. А еще нужно каждый день, вручную обновлять цены, в результате чего часть позиций отдающих 404 ошибку просто удаляется. Каждый переход на Алиэкспресс в среднем мне приносит 1 рубль. Все, что мне нужно, это увеличить трафик до 1000-2000 хостов и наладить работу Алиплагина, чтобы меньше времени уходило для поиска и импортирования товара. Разработчики Алиплагина врятли заинтересованы в моих проблемах. Я уже просил об одной небольшой доработке - возможности настроить сортировку в каталоге по умолчанию по цене, мне обещали, но так и не сделали. На парсер ID товаров тоже надеяться скорее всего бесполезно, поэтому, единственный вариант заказывать шаблон под Zennoposter.
Напиши Ярославу, может он тебе сделает билд алиплагина под твои нужды. Напиши ему в скайп. Все что мне было нужно, было реализовано. Я просил EPN. За что большое спасибо.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 10:31 PM   #1572
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Inity View Post

Yaros, do you know if the "Invalid protocol format" problem when importing from some Categories will ever be fixed by Aliexpress or some plugin update? I have the latest version of the plugin and still experiencing this problem when trying to import from the "Phones & Telecommunications" and the "Home & Garden" Categories
I will add an option to get an updated version of the Plugin right from a site AliPartnership.

Regarding Categories and Reviews, I am not sure that AliExpress will fix it some day. The solution is already created and will be implemented soon. The import option and reviews will work through Google Chrome extension. It will help us not to depend on AliExpress bugs and changes.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 02:35 AM   #1573
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi all, i wanna know how you all of you promote your sites? i ordered 5 custom sites from yaros and social rabbit plugin around 1 month ago and hasn't made any sales with it, while when im trying to promote my websites on facebook, but facebook said there are malicous activity detected on my sites thus i cannot promote anything on facebook and socialrabbit plugin has anything to do to increase my traffic.... this is the screen shot... is anybody can help me with this?
Attached Thumbnails
Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin-fb-screenshot-wf.jpg  
Kevin Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 04:52 AM   #1574
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 26
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just when my website was starting to get some sales, Google deindexed it yesterday. Hope Yaro you can release the dropshipping version soon.
shonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 06:10 AM   #1575
HyperActive Warrior
 
eltara's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 100
Thanks: 64
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All

So sad for me ... my 1st and only Aliplugin site was deindexed ...
As I was busy for the past few weeks, I didn't check my site that often and I believed it was deindexed for quite some time that I didn't know until now ...

Let me describe what I did for this site so that we can learn from my lesson together. This site is about 720 products pages ... I tried not to add too much (due to various reasons like it may slow down my server) and I didn't do any manual editing to any of the product pages. So basically it is direct data retrieval. I did ponder whether I should edit some of the product pages but I have no time to really work on them one page by one page cause simply too many pages and thus I didn't edit at all.

I remembered my site was indexed very fast cause I used Indexkings.com to rapidly get my site indexed in Big G (like 600 results). However my site wasn't indexed very well in Bing (like 40 results) and completely no index (0 result) in Yahoo. So right now I am receiving very occasional traffic from Bing which is only 1 or zero visitor a day.

I checked my WP Statcounter (I don't use Google Analytic for obvious reason) and noticed the Big G has been visiting my site several times (it wasn't G bots though) and I believed after that I got a big deindex on my site. This site is less than 3 months old and thus I have not earned anything.

I like how AliPlugin does the data retrieval conveniently and made my site look professional and nice with its inbuilt theme. But my question is how am I going to avoid the de-indexing if I were to build a new 2nd AliPlugin site (probably not on this domain but new domain) despite all this.

Anyone got suggestion?

Thanks!

Regards
eltara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 07:00 AM   #1576
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eltara View Post

Hi All

So sad for me ... my 1st and only Aliplugin site was deindexed ...
As I was busy for the past few weeks, I didn't check my site that often and I believed it was deindexed for quite some time that I didn't know until now ...

Let me describe what I did for this site so that we can learn from my lesson together. This site is about 720 products pages ... I tried not to add too much (due to various reasons like it may slow down my server) and I didn't do any manual editing to any of the product pages. So basically it is direct data retrieval. I did ponder whether I should edit some of the product pages but I have no time to really work on them one page by one page cause simply too many pages and thus I didn't edit at all.

I remembered my site was indexed very fast cause I used Indexkings.com to rapidly get my site indexed in Big G (like 600 results). However my site wasn't indexed very well in Bing (like 40 results) and completely no index (0 result) in Yahoo. So right now I am receiving very occasional traffic from Bing which is only 1 or zero visitor a day.

I checked my WP Statcounter (I don't use Google Analytic for obvious reason) and noticed the Big G has been visiting my site several times (it wasn't G bots though) and I believed after that I got a big deindex on my site. This site is less than 3 months old and thus I have not earned anything.

I like how AliPlugin does the data retrieval conveniently and made my site look professional and nice with its inbuilt theme. But my question is how am I going to avoid the de-indexing if I were to build a new 2nd AliPlugin site (probably not on this domain but new domain) despite all this.

Anyone got suggestion?

Thanks!

Regards
Все товарные позиции нужно закрыть от индексации, т.к. это не уникальный контент. Если работать над поисковым продвижением, то только средствами блога и написания в него уникального материала + привлечение трафика из социальных сетей.
alay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alay For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 09:13 AM   #1577
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alay View Post

Все товарные позиции нужно закрыть от индексации, т.к. это не уникальный контент. Если работать над поисковым продвижением, то только средствами блога и написания в него уникального материала + привлечение трафика из социальных сетей.
Не все так однозначно. Сам Алиплагин и тема встроенная ничего не решают, использую собственную тему и подключил другие сервисы и API Google. До Сентября залью в Google 250.000-300.000 и будет нормально. Есть дорвейщик, который в прошлом году 1 миллион страниц с одного домена залил в Google. Он получил премию СЕО в прошлом году. Прошли времена кейвордов.

StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StrongHold For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 09:14 AM   #1578
Warrior Member
 
Andrei K's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eltara View Post

Hi All

So sad for me ... my 1st and only Aliplugin site was deindexed ...
As I was busy for the past few weeks, I didn't check my site that often and I believed it was deindexed for quite some time that I didn't know until now ...

Let me describe what I did for this site so that we can learn from my lesson together. This site is about 720 products pages ...

...

Anyone got suggestion?
Search engines do not like duplicate content. You should either create unique text per product or close these texts from indexation, though this way you will not gain organic traffic ofc.
Andrei K is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrei K For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 10:21 AM   #1579
HyperActive Warrior
 
bentanck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Singapore
Posts: 144
Thanks: 48
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry to hear that.. Any guys here knows if those social media posting through the site's sharing buttons and adding blog articles to the sites helps in preventing Google de-index ? Thanks.
Originally Posted by eltara View Post

Hi All

So sad for me ... my 1st and only Aliplugin site was deindexed ...
As I was busy for the past few weeks, I didn't check my site that often and I believed it was deindexed for quite some time that I didn't know until now ...

Let me describe what I did for this site so that we can learn from my lesson together. This site is about 720 products pages ... I tried not to add too much (due to various reasons like it may slow down my server) and I didn't do any manual editing to any of the product pages. So basically it is direct data retrieval. I did ponder whether I should edit some of the product pages but I have no time to really work on them one page by one page cause simply too many pages and thus I didn't edit at all.

I remembered my site was indexed very fast cause I used Indexkings.com to rapidly get my site indexed in Big G (like 600 results). However my site wasn't indexed very well in Bing (like 40 results) and completely no index (0 result) in Yahoo. So right now I am receiving very occasional traffic from Bing which is only 1 or zero visitor a day.

I checked my WP Statcounter (I don't use Google Analytic for obvious reason) and noticed the Big G has been visiting my site several times (it wasn't G bots though) and I believed after that I got a big deindex on my site. This site is less than 3 months old and thus I have not earned anything.

I like how AliPlugin does the data retrieval conveniently and made my site look professional and nice with its inbuilt theme. But my question is how am I going to avoid the de-indexing if I were to build a new 2nd AliPlugin site (probably not on this domain but new domain) despite all this.

Anyone got suggestion?

Thanks!

Regards
bentanck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 04:37 PM   #1580
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 91
Thanks: 14
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got my 5 sites de-indexed last week, I had 2 with Social Rabbit, I did put a lot of hours on them, logo design, manual importing, etc, I was going to cover expenses now with the commissions i got and google just sent me a message telling me they are all de-indexed due to spam.

Google has detected that your site violates our Webmaster Guidelines. Because this critical issue lowers the quality of search results for users, Google has prevented the offending pages from showing in Google Search results. This manual spam action has been applied to xxxxyyyy.com/ . To reinstate your site, you must significantly change the content to conform to our guidelines. Only after making those changes should you submit a reconsideration request in order to have your the content included in Google Search results.
slim182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 06:29 PM   #1581
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

yesterday changed the program to Amitad.. today was reading last few posts of the thread and it seems amitad sucks and it's not paying... lol

tried to go to EPN but the help page is not showing up

http://alipartnership.com/codex/how-...press-program/
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 09:51 PM   #1582
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

yesterday changed the program to Amitad.. today was reading last few posts of the thread and it seems amitad sucks and it's not paying... lol

tried to go to EPN but the help page is not showing up

http://alipartnership.com/codex/how-...press-program/
fixing now
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 03:47 AM   #1583
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

that moment when you try to add a wallet / payment option and you don't get a clue how to do it...
Attached Thumbnails
Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin-epn.jpg  
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 04:41 AM   #1584
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

EPN doesn't have paypal?
cherac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 04:46 AM   #1585
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i am not satisfied with aliplugin at all....
Kevin Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin Anton For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 08:34 AM   #1586
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Something strange is happening now...
every time i click a product to order instead of going to product it goes to aliexpress homepage

for example:

Click order
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 12:02 PM   #1587
Warrior Member
 
gilvancosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

Something strange is happening now...
every time i click a product to order instead of going to product it goes to aliexpress homepage

for example:

Click order
This happened to me when I was using the admitad and tried to add the URL affiliate a word to name the Ad Space
gilvancosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 01:25 PM   #1588
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@pnobrega I found the solution to the homepage redirection , do not use a normal affiliate link , use deeplinks
cherac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 10:15 PM   #1589
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cherac View Post

@pnobrega I found the solution to the homepage redirection , do not use a normal affiliate link , use deeplinks
Yes right, you need to take your link from Deep Link section, not affiliate one.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 10:16 PM   #1590
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kevin Anton View Post

i am not satisfied with aliplugin at all....
not satisfied ask for refund, no problem.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 03:01 AM   #1591
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

not satisfied ask for refund, no problem.
ok Yaros, how can i ask for Refund?
Kevin Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 09:09 AM   #1592
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



Всем спасибо. За месяц я много раз менял тему и всякие прочие тонкости. Наконец-то привел в порядок сайт. Теперь просто добавляю периодически новые товары. Жаль не работает автодобавление. Надеюсь в версии 3.0 автодобавление будет работать вновь.
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2016, 10:32 AM   #1593
CEO
War Room Member
 
harib's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For updating almost any plugin, just go to the plugin list and select that plugin you wish to update and use the default option of the WP list feature on the top or at the bottom of this lists, select update and click apply, and it will do the rest.
After that you are required to disable and then enable the plugin again in order for it to work properly.

I hope this helps.
harib is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2016, 04:29 AM   #1594
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

Yes right, you need to take your link from Deep Link section, not affiliate one.
But how?
In creating deeplinks i need to point it somewhere as far as I could see...
using EPN
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2016, 04:31 AM   #1595
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cherac View Post

@pnobrega I found the solution to the homepage redirection , do not use a normal affiliate link , use deeplinks
deeplinks for each product? or am I missing something?
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2016, 07:31 AM   #1596
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Пожалуйста, добавьте вместо добfвление товара по ID, добавление по ссылке URL
StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2016, 09:52 PM   #1597
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

deeplinks for each product? or am I missing something?
No, you need just one link to put in Plugin settings. How to start working with EPN AliExpress Program |
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2016, 09:54 PM   #1598
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Yaros's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 167
Thanked 541 Times in 266 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by StrongHold View Post

Пожалуйста, добавьте вместо добfвление товара по ID, добавление по ссылке URL
Starting from version 3.0 you will be able to import any products in your site directly from AliExpress.com.
Yaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2016, 09:20 AM   #1599
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Yaros View Post

No, you need just one link to put in Plugin settings. How to start working with EPN AliExpress Program |
Yaros, that's what i did.. but its leading to aliexpress homepage and not to the product itself
pnobrega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2016, 09:38 AM   #1600
Warrior Member
 
StrongHold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Earn Money with AliExpress Affiliate Program using The Most Powerful Plugin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pnobrega View Post

Yaros, that's what i did.. but its leading to aliexpress homepage and not to the product itself
You are wrong! Read FAQ and do this

StrongHold is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, aliexpress, aliexpress affiliates, aliexpress plugin, aliplugin, earn, money, plugin, powerful, program

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 AM.