Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 21st Feb 2015, 04:12 PM   #1
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If you’d like to get the edge over other Internet Marketers, then I must say that you are in the right place.


Your Step-By-Step Guide On How To Monetize Udemy And Turn It Into An Absolute Goldmine






From the Desk of: Paul Jenkins

Dear Warrior Marketer,

By any chance, are you still using the same promotional platforms that may be saturated by hundreds, if not, thousands of other marketers?

If so, then it will be extremely difficult for your product to be in the spotlight, and get the exposure that you need, wouldn’t you think?

I know, you may have thought about it before, but never followed through with it because you want to stick with what you know and stay inside your comfort zone.

Believe me, I totally get that, and truth be told, that’s the reason as to why most marketers continue to get the same results within their business.

Sadly to say, most have gotten comfortable with their results and don’t want to do what is required to get better results.

You see, Thomas Jefferson couldn’t have said it better. . .



“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done before.”


So, I gotta ask you this honest question. . . and of course, I would appreciate an honest answer.

Are you comfortable with where your business is currently?

If you’ve answered no to this question, do you know why that is?

Maybe you’re just lost and don’t know exactly what you should be focusing on.

Maybe it can be because you just don’t want to push yourself to go to that next level, and if this is the case, are you going to continue to settle down in mediocrity like the masses?

Or are you ready to be one of the very few Internet Marketers who is bold enough to risk things for a better outcome than what you’ve gotten in the past?

If so, stick with me, and I will lead the way.

Hi, Paul Jenkins here, and first and foremost, I want you to understand one thing.

By far, the best way to build any business is through a strategy called:


LEVERAGE


This is what creates sustainable businesses.

Why?

It affords you time freedom while delivering results because you have multiple courses working in your favor, and today, I want to show you how to put this in effect, by utilizing a site called Udemy.

Introducing





Here is what you will learn:


* How to rapidly and effectively do niche research to ensure that you promote something that is in high demand.

* How to outline a course with the information that you’ve gathered from your niche research.

* How to create quality and detailed content that your customers will appreciate you for.

* How to upload your content to the Udemy marketplace and promote it to get traffic.

* How to easily create a high converting landing page.

* How to immediately get social proof and reviews for your course to boost your credibility.

Plus, I will even show you how to:


Rank your course on Udemy for even MORE traffic!


Every step is set up in a “rinse and repeat” fashion, so once you go through the entire process a few times, every time after that will be a breeze.

Simply put, I truly believe that there is no reason as to why you won’t see life-changing results with what I outline in this report.

All you have to do is follow the steps that I’ve laid out for you, and create your own results.

I can’t promise you that you’re gonna make boatloads of cash, but what I can promise you is that if you take massive action, and are consistent, you will see results because that’s just how this works!

It’s like a domino effect, and once you have this up and running, you will find out what it means to have true leverage within your business.

I believe that every Internet Marketer should take advantage of what I have to offer, but the thing about me is that I only like to work with serious people to ensure that my time is well spent.

So, if you believe that you fit the criteria of someone who takes action, and is truly dedicated to moving their business forward, then what I want you to do is simply hit the Buy Now button and make a small, one time investment into your financial future.



To Your Success,




Paul Jenkins


P.S. Included with your purchase will be an awesome bonus that will allow you to double, or even TRIPLE your traffic, and I am certain you will love access to this!

P.P.S. Don’t put this off until later. . . only to come back then to see that the price has skyrocketed!

Get in NOW while you still can for the lowest possible price point.



pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 09:36 AM   #2
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQ's & Reviews Highlights

Does Udemy need awesome video skills?
Nope - I will show you how you can get a Udemy course done and dusted within 2 days, maximum, without needing complicated equipment or buckets of time.

I heard Udemy controls pricing and discounts your stuff heavily - is this true?
Yes - it is true (and a great thing to be in on these Udemy-driven promotions, believe me); but you can also opt out and ensure the price for your Udemy course is as you set it!

Are there any OTOs for this?
Yes - there are two OTOs which complement the main product. The first is a step-by-step over-the-shoulder-video course with me, which also has access to a Facebook mastermind. The second is an info product to Udemy conversion course, useful for those having or planning to release info products in the IM space. You don't need these OTOs to use the main product and get going making great (and profitable) Udemy courses.

Here's what the Warriors are saying:

"this is something everyone should be doing to passive income and leveraging past work or creating new"

"This is GOLD. Thank you for sharing your knowledge"

"Kudos! Paul,this is really a bazaar gift"

"The guide is brilliantly structured, Comprehensive, easy to read and implement"

"Great Job. Recommend to all interested in Udemy"

"This product is amazing!"

"This product is by the way the best I've ever read about Udemy"

"if you want a quality short-cut, carefully explained, to Udemy success, this is an excellent resource for you."

"Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of this meaty WSO"
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 09:54 AM   #3
IM-Rebels.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 457
Thanks: 360
Thanked 241 Times in 162 Posts
Blog Entries: 9
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for putting this together Paul. Just bought and impressed with this. Over 100 pages of detail on how to get courses on Udemy and profit. Will be implementing this week and this is something everyone should be doing to passive income and leveraging past work or creating new.

Thanks! Shane
Shane F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shane F For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 10:35 AM   #4
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Shane! Really appreciate your support.
The more I look at it, the more I feel Udemy is a massive opportunity if done the right way...
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 11:11 AM   #5
MasterDomaining.com
War Room Member
 
Gene Pimentel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Oswego, NY USA
Posts: 3,582
Thanks: 1,442
Thanked 2,400 Times in 958 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Paul, this is an absolutely FANTASTIC deal. I don't want to sound cliche', but I have to say you're nuts for selling this at such a ridiculously low price. This is GOLD. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Gene Pimentel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gene Pimentel For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 11:39 AM   #6
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

okay,I'm obviously really stupid.I've been trying to buy this since it was $4.30.
I put in the code eventually and was told it was 127-94= §33.
What am I doing wrong?
Paul
Paul Costelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 11:45 AM   #7
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul, looks like you've got snarled up in an IP re-direct to ensure that I don't get hammered by ludicrous new European VAT legislation. That deal is for European buyers, and includes the OTO video course for this WSO. Sending you a PM right now to help you out
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 11:46 AM   #8
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Gene, that's awesome feedback! I made my first serious money online with Udemy, and it's great to be able to hand on some useful stuff to the Warriors!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:05 PM   #9
French Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: France. Spain.
Posts: 99
Thanks: 162
Thanked 66 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

am i wrong ?
when I click on the payment button, I am redirect to Udemy to pay 36 euros

is it 4,95 $ or what ?
vaima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:18 PM   #10
French Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: France. Spain.
Posts: 99
Thanks: 162
Thanked 66 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i haven't read your previous answer about the same redirect. Please can you pm ?
vaima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:20 PM   #11
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No problem, Vaima...sending you a PM
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:24 PM   #12
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
bluejeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 73
Thanks: 12
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hmm, have never really considered Udemy a platform before, although I do have content that's likely in an already acceptable format. Will purchase and get back to this thread with results.
bluejeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:44 PM   #13
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Ireland.
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

I was all set to buy and got redirected to a page that says:

"Unfortunately, due to ongoing European VAT tax legislation, we are unable to sell directly to non-UK European buyers, as detected by IP address - but must direct them to a reseller site in order for the reseller to handle VAT administration and payments.

If you would like to purchase Ultimate Udemy Profits video course and eBook for €36, kindly click the link below and take advantage of the low price currently available. You will find the eBook within the video course Resources section.

Thank you for your understanding of this."

The link provided takes me to Udemy.

Sorry, but I'll have to pass on this. The price disparity is too large.

Plenty of other merchants in the USA are able to accept EU customers and handle VAT issues. It's a shame that WarriorForum is deficient here.
gnugent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:44 PM   #14
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bluejeans View Post

Hmm, have never really considered Udemy a platform before, although I do have content that's likely in an already acceptable format. Will purchase and get back to this thread with results.
It's a great way to a) front end your product creation because you end up with great looking courses and an amazing testing environment (about which, in the report) and b) a great way to extend pre-existing content, especially (though not exclusively) video content.

Not the only thing I'd recommend doing online; but definitely a major plank of my activity these days...

Welcome on board, and looking forward to your feedback in due course! (forgive the pun...! )
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 12:58 PM   #15
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnugent View Post

Hi Paul,

I was all set to buy and got redirected to a page that says:

"Unfortunately, due to ongoing European VAT tax legislation, we are unable to sell directly to non-UK European buyers, as detected by IP address - but must direct them to a reseller site in order for the reseller to handle VAT administration and payments.

If you would like to purchase Ultimate Udemy Profits video course and eBook for €36, kindly click the link below and take advantage of the low price currently available. You will find the eBook within the video course Resources section.

Thank you for your understanding of this."

The link provided takes me to Udemy.

Sorry, but I'll have to pass on this. The price disparity is too large.

Plenty of other merchants in the USA are able to accept EU customers and handle VAT issues. It's a shame that WarriorForum is deficient here.
Unfortunately, the issue is that new European (EU) VAT legislation introduced at the beginning of this year aimed at huge retailers paying low rates of VAT in Luxembourg has caught literally hundreds of thousands of small sellers like me in its net: meaning that if I or a payment processor like W+ or JVZoo process a non-UK European sale, I am personally liable to charge and process VAT on each sale *at the rate of the country of origin of the buyer*! As you can imagine, for small folk this is a total nightmare.

Therefore, for this WSO I set it up as you described. I will look to see whether I can create a copy of the report on a reseller (who would thereby be liable for VAT). Meanwhile am sending you a PM.
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 01:19 PM   #16
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Happy to report that I have found a solution for non-UK European buyers to access this WSO at the lowest price available.

On hitting the Buy Now button, you'll be directed to the appropriate page.

Hope that helps!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 01:42 PM   #17
CEO @ naijatechspot.com
 
Ybholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: www.naijatechspot.com
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kudos! Paul,this is really a bazaar gift sir . Thanks if am not mistaken that you leaked this tips to hundreds in here.

Am interested for the purchase!
Ybholy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ybholy For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 02:04 PM   #18
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ybholy View Post

Kudos! Paul,this is really a bazaar gift sir . Thanks if am not mistaken that you leaked this tips to hundreds in here.

Am interested for the purchase!
Thanks! Welcome on board and I really hope that this WSO helps you build a great 'garden' of passive income streams - because that's exactly how I envisage the Udemy opportunity!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 03:12 PM   #19
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 533
Thanks: 138
Thanked 96 Times in 88 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is Awesome !

In the guide Paul mentions " Study and apply it diligently, and you will amaze yourself with your success!" ... Can't agree more.

The guide is brilliantly structured, Comprehensive, easy to read and implement .

Paul, Thank you very much for such a genuine and refreshing approach towards helping us use Udemy.
Sandycmy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandycmy For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 03:25 PM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 116
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great Job. Recommend to all interested in Udemy.
justdoitnow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justdoitnow For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 04:44 PM   #21
Re-Boot Your Reality
 
FreeMysteryGift's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Redondo Beach, California
Posts: 117
Thanks: 33
Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just bought.
Paypal Transaction ID: 72Y25340S23133815
Invoice ID: Ultimate Udemy Profits (1424816153)
When I saw this was Paul Jenkins' WSO, I didn't think twice.
FreeMysteryGift is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FreeMysteryGift For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 05:06 PM   #22
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sandycmy View Post

This is Awesome !

In the guide Paul mentions " Study and apply it diligently, and you will amaze yourself with your success!" ... Can't agree more.

The guide is brilliantly structured, Comprehensive, easy to read and implement .

Paul, Thank you very much for such a genuine and refreshing approach towards helping us use Udemy.
Thanks Sandy! Really appreciate your warm feedback! Here's to crunching it on Udemy!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 05:07 PM   #23
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by justdoitnow View Post

Great Job. Recommend to all interested in Udemy.
Many thanks! Hope it really helps all the Warriors out there!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 05:09 PM   #24
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FreeMysteryGift View Post

I just bought.
Paypal Transaction ID: 72Y25340S23133815
Invoice ID: Ultimate Udemy Profits (1424816153)
When I saw this was Paul Jenkins' WSO, I didn't think twice.
Awesome! Thank you very much for buying!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 06:02 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi
Just bought it and I got it for $6.00 not $6.95 like it said on the site. =)
Sadly I have to work tomorrow so I cant read it to night. Looking foward to read it
Thanx
xy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 06:07 PM   #26
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by xy88 View Post

Hi
Just bought it and I got it for $6.00 not $6.95 like it said on the site. =)
Sadly I have to work tomorrow so I cant read it to night. Looking foward to read it
Thanx

LOL you got lucky! Seriously, though, thanks a lot for your purchase and looking forward to hearing from you down the line on how you're crunching Udemy, getting up multiple courses and setting up some nice passive income for yourself!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 06:40 PM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Eugenius360's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 27
Thanks: 32
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

I am new to the Warrior Forum and just purchased the guide.

During this initial research phase i have heard Udemy is one of the good ways to start IM; i'm hoping your guide will give me and insight into the area. The sound of the content and the price made it a no brainer; hopefully I can implement your plan of action.

I'll let you know

Thanks
Eugenius360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugenius360 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 06:54 PM   #28
Saul Maraney
 
saulmaraney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 59
Thanks: 314
Thanked 154 Times in 115 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This product is amazing!
Regards,
Saul Maraney
Johannesburg, South Africa
saulmaraney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saulmaraney For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 06:59 PM   #29
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Eugenius360 View Post

Hi Paul,

I am new to the Warrior Forum and just purchased the guide.

During this initial research phase i have heard Udemy is one of the good ways to start IM; i'm hoping your guide will give me and insight into the area. The sound of the content and the price made it a no brainer; hopefully I can implement your plan of action.

I'll let you know

Thanks
Thanks! Really appreciate your feedback and investment! It is a very strong path to take because it provides a great structure for quality stuff, and some powerful promotional tools if done the right way (which is what this WSO is all about )

It is massively important to be fast, and keep momentum...I had a coaching student get her course up in 48 hrs flat, and you can too. When you can crunch out good courses that quickly, you open up a world of possibilities - not least because Udemy does not demand exclusivity over your material!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 07:00 PM   #30
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by saulmaraney View Post

This product is amazing!
Regards,
Saul Maraney
Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks Saul! Awesome compliment coming from you!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 07:33 PM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Eugenius360's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 27
Thanks: 32
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the response Paul! I will go through it asap and see if it's something i can implement; all sounds very promising can't wait to get started.

Thanks again.
Eugenius360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugenius360 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 09:34 PM   #32
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This sounds very good and the fact it was reccommended by Saul helps me alot...I am in the process of writing an ebook for Kindle and have 4800 words so far and plan to double that but was thinking that when it is finished I can maybe sell it on Udemy as well since it is a how to type of book...does that sound ok? I'm wondering what format to use on Udemy...maybe turn it into a video course or something else...
mikedolfan737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2015, 10:43 PM   #33
Active Warrior
 
JohnVH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 43
Thanks: 18
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I like the fact that you are offering a PDF and not a bunch of videos, unlike other courses on how to sell on Udemy. This is one reason I want to buy!

Have a few questions.

1. Does Udemy allow you to use a pen name as the author name? Or are you compelled to use your real name?

2. I remember reading somewhere that with Udemy, you have little control over pricing - apparently Udemy offers deep discounts on all / multiple products anytime they please.

Which of course cuts into your profits. Is this true? I'm hoping not...

3. Will simple slideshow videos with text work well? Or do you need real fancy videos?

4. Also, is there any issue with outsourcing the voice-overs for your videos?

Sorry, that's a lot of questions!

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Look forward to buying your course.

John
JohnVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 01:26 AM   #34
Brian Gray
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: From US but living in Cambodia
Posts: 130
Thanks: 29
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got an email from Saul about this one so I decided to check it out. I just wish I had this book BEFORE I had started creating my Udemy courses. Great stuff Paul thanks! (and thanks Saul for the good tip!)

For anyone creating or thinking about creating Udemy courses, don't miss this book!
drschool is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drschool For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 01:46 AM   #35
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikedolfan737 View Post

This sounds very good and the fact it was reccommended by Saul helps me alot...I am in the process of writing an ebook for Kindle and have 4800 words so far and plan to double that but was thinking that when it is finished I can maybe sell it on Udemy as well since it is a how to type of book...does that sound ok? I'm wondering what format to use on Udemy...maybe turn it into a video course or something else...

Hi MIke,

First off the bat, thanks a lot for investing. Saul has been of huge help in this launch, and is one of the people I really trust and admire online also!

Regarding KIndle to Udemy: absolutely, and you'll find the way to do it FAST inside Ultimate Udemy Profits. Keep in mind that 60% of your content on Udemy needs to be video - but this is actually an advantage, as my report makes clear, and can be done extremely rapidly with quality results - again, all laid out in the report!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 01:56 AM   #36
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JohnVH View Post

I like the fact that you are offering a PDF and not a bunch of videos, unlike other courses on how to sell on Udemy. This is one reason I want to buy!

Have a few questions.

1. Does Udemy allow you to use a pen name as the author name? Or are you compelled to use your real name?

2. I remember reading somewhere that with Udemy, you have little control over pricing - apparently Udemy offers deep discounts on all / multiple products anytime they please.

Which of course cuts into your profits. Is this true? I'm hoping not...

3. Will simple slideshow videos with text work well? Or do you need real fancy videos?

4. Also, is there any issue with outsourcing the voice-overs for your videos?

Sorry, that's a lot of questions!

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Look forward to buying your course.

John
Hi John,

Many thanks for your interest, and no problem whatsoever with your questions! I just got up in Paris, so am just getting around to answering now!

To take them in order:

1. You can; I have seen other 'premium' Udemy instructors (i.e. those charging for there courses) using pen names, company names etc - though personally I prefer to be transparent under my own name since I think it helps sales.

2. This entirely depends on how you play the Udemy platform, which I go into in the report. You can choose to opt in or opt out of Udemy/affiliate promotions. My strong advice, and the choice I have made so far, is to opt in to such promotions. I explain exactly why in the report.

3. Simple videos will work great - and is a device I use myself again and again (as do other highly successful instructors). This report shows you exactly how to achieve these with quality results that will pass the Udemy review process.

4. No problem at all to outsource the voiceovers. Indeed, that is what a lot of instructors for whom English is not a native language do, because they are concerned that this might impact sales. However, I need to say also that I have seen may great (and selling) courses with non-native accents in English, and had absolutely no problem following the content and engaging with the courses!

Hope this helps, and looking forward to having you on board Ultimate Udemy Profits!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 01:57 AM   #37
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by drschool View Post

I got an email from Saul about this one so I decided to check it out. I just wish I had this book BEFORE I had started creating my Udemy courses. Great stuff Paul thanks! (and thanks Saul for the good tip!)

For anyone creating or thinking about creating Udemy courses, don't miss this book!
Many thanks! Really appreciate your warm endorsement!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 07:06 AM   #38
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,337
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul, thanks for your review copy!

I always liked to try to sell on Udemy, but to tell the truth I never got the power to do it. Now, thanks to this super guide, with over 100 pages of contents, I can proceed and launch my first video course. What Paul did it's fantastic, because he takes you by the hand, and guides you through all the step required not only to prepare your course and put it for sale, but also a lot of ninja tricks and strategies to sell!

This product is by the way the best I've ever read about Udemy, and from the pages of this book I could see how much Paul worked on Udemy to reach his actual position. From his experiences you may learn a lot, and turn even your old course into a new active, and then passive income.

For the price it's currently sold, it's crazy to leave this guide on the table! Take it up and start discovering a new marketplace!

Thanks again and see you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alessandro Zamboni For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 07:35 AM   #39
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alessandro Zamboni View Post

Hi Paul, thanks for your review copy!

I always liked to try to sell on Udemy, but to tell the truth I never got the power to do it. Now, thanks to this super guide, with over 100 pages of contents, I can proceed and launch my first video course. What Paul did it's fantastic, because he takes you by the hand, and guides you through all the step required not only to prepare your course and put it for sale, but also a lot of ninja tricks and strategies to sell!

This product is by the way the best I've ever read about Udemy, and from the pages of this book I could see how much Paul worked on Udemy to reach his actual position. From his experiences you may learn a lot, and turn even your old course into a new active, and then passive income.

For the price it's currently sold, it's crazy to leave this guide on the table! Take it up and start discovering a new marketplace!

Thanks again and see you soon,
Alessandro
Thanks Alessandro - really appreciate your detailed and supportive review! The main thing I'm always trying to get across to people is that Udemy is EASY - if done the right way!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 03:45 PM   #40
DaveEspino.com
War Room Member
 
Dave Espino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Southern California
Posts: 402
Thanks: 165
Thanked 370 Times in 154 Posts
Blog Entries: 37
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As a Udemy instructor making thousands a month in passive income through Udemy, I was impressed by Paul's detailed, comprehensive report consisting of more than 100 pages.

(By the way, I purchased this product because I'm always looking to improve my Udemy business and because I believe I can learn from anyone - plus, the price was right! LOL!)

What impresses me the most is that Paul "Gets it", meaning, that he understands the Udemy business and business model in such a way that it will get you to success much faster than most other training will.

I found myself nodding "Yes", "Yup!", "I agree" and so on because Paul's Udemy philosophy so closely matches mine and what I teach about Udemy in my courses.

I found some great golden nuggets here, as well including some cool ways to streamline my course creation process EVEN MORE than I already have!

In short, if you want a quality short-cut, carefully explained, to Udemy success, this is an excellent resource for you.

Dave Espino
Dave Espino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Espino For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Feb 2015, 03:57 PM   #41
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dave Espino View Post

As a Udemy instructor making thousands a month in passive income through Udemy, I was impressed by Paul's detailed, comprehensive report consisting of more than 100 pages.

(By the way, I purchased this product because I'm always looking to improve my Udemy business and because I believe I can learn from anyone - plus, the price was right! LOL!)

What impresses me the most is that Paul "Gets it", meaning, that he understands the Udemy business and business model in such a way that it will get you to success much faster than most other training will.

I found myself nodding "Yes", "Yup!", "I agree" and so on because Paul's Udemy philosophy so closely matches mine and what I teach about Udemy in my courses.

I found some great golden nuggets here, as well including some cool ways to streamline my course creation process EVEN MORE than I already have!

In short, if you want a quality short-cut, carefully explained, to Udemy success, this is an excellent resource for you.

Dave Espino
Thank you VERY much, Dave! Coming from you, it's really high praise because you are among a handful of highly successful Udemy instructors whose work I track and from whom I learn a huge amount, who share their insights to get others well down the road to success!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Feb 2015, 07:20 AM   #42
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi
I feel sad that I didn't hear about Udemy before. I can see it was launched a long time back and the old courses have made a great hit already. Is it still a good enough platform to focus on in order to generate good revenue, especially if I am launching a new course?
neo4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2015, 07:41 AM   #43
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by neo4evr View Post

Hi
I feel sad that I didn't hear about Udemy before. I can see it was launched a long time back and the old courses have made a great hit already. Is it still a good enough platform to focus on in order to generate good revenue, especially if I am launching a new course?
You are not too late, but I would say the time to get in really is now. A few months from now, my feeling is that it will be harder to get established. If you look at the Alexa search rankings for course platforms, Udemy is a) on top, and b) climbing away from the others.

Personally,I am using Udemy as one of the foundation stones of my business - and then branching my products out elsewhere. This works very well for me. That said, you can certainly do it the other way: bring products launched elsewhere over to Udemy (which is what the second OTO for this WSO is all about).
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2015, 02:22 PM   #44
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Euro zone
Posts: 21
Thanks: 37
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of this meaty wso. Thanks to Alessandro for tipping me off.
Just moved all my unfinished courses from the floor to the desk. Triumph! March Hare watch out.
Come back later for the OTOs but for now confidant that the steps inside the pdf - which appear fun to execute - and top tips - will be more than enough to get on Udemy speedily. As a business model makes a lot of sense.
Thanks, Paul, keep èm coming.
chrisxya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisxya For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Feb 2015, 02:39 PM   #45
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrisxya View Post

Thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of this meaty wso. Thanks to Alessandro for tipping me off.
Just moved all my unfinished courses from the floor to the desk. Triumph! March Hare watch out.
Come back later for the OTOs but for now confidant that the steps inside the pdf - which appear fun to execute - and top tips - will be more than enough to get on Udemy speedily. As a business model makes a lot of sense.
Thanks, Paul, keep èm coming.

Thanks! (and to Alessandro also!) You're absolutely spot on re the speed element in this! And...yes...watch out for my follow-up launches! Not sure I explained the value of the OTOs enough in their sales videos..but I'll be mailing out to all those who got the WSO pdf here, and offering a webinar training also!
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2015, 08:05 AM   #46
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Euro zone
Posts: 21
Thanks: 37
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pxjenkins View Post

Thanks! (and to Alessandro also!) You're absolutely spot on re the speed element in this! And...yes...watch out for my follow-up launches! Not sure I explained the value of the OTOs enough in their sales videos..but I'll be mailing out to all those who got the WSO pdf here, and offering a webinar training also!

Excellent. Just hope the webinar time slot is geared to vat citizens ;=)
What sales videos? Be glad to learn more about the OTOs as only a short mention in your pdf.
Need a breather though getting the Udemy part right first before more great stuff from you.
chrisxya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2015, 08:56 AM   #47
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrisxya View Post

Excellent. Just hope the webinar time slot is geared to vat citizens ;=)
What sales videos? Be glad to learn more about the OTOs as only a short mention in your pdf.
Need a breather though getting the Udemy part right first before more great stuff from you.
The sales videos that buyers of this WSO should have seen immediately after buying this WSO!

OTO1 is a step-by-step video course going over my shoulder as I show exactly how I create and promote two of my own Udemy courses. It's a real inside look. packed full of actionable advice and shortcuts. Also, buyers of OTO1 get access to a closed Facebook mastermind, where I and other are there to help people with their Udemy courses -to crunch it in rapid order. We've got one member who launched 2 courses in one week, and started making sales immediately after her course went live!

OTO2 is another video course called Big Audience, where I help my friend and fellow internet marketer Saul Maraney through the process of converting his WSO Tube Ranking Control into a successful Udemy course.

Webinar time slot: I will definitely ensure it is timed to enable all Europeans suffering under moronic VAT laws to attend
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2015, 01:37 PM   #48
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Euro zone
Posts: 21
Thanks: 37
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks.
FYI: Not a video in sight nor up sells; only the blue tax squad.
chrisxya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisxya For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Feb 2015, 04:43 PM   #49
Paul Jenkins
 
pxjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 79
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrisxya View Post

Thanks.
FYI: Not a video in sight nor up sells; only the blue tax squad.

Hmmmm...I'll be making out to all the buyers of this WSO very soon to announce date and link for webinar; plus will send the links for the OTOs! Hopefully that will circumnavigate the blue vans
pxjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pxjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Mar 2015, 07:15 AM   #50
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Dominate Udemy With This Ultimate Step By Step Guide
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just want to say I've been wanting to get started on Udemy for a while now but it's seemed kind of daunting so I've been putting it off. I got Paul's product a few days ago and it is awesome, can't believe the low price. :-0 He broke everything down and made it super easy and I'm ready to go do it (and it's going to take me so much less time than I thought).

I got the OTO and the Facebook mastermind is really key, Paul is there regularly and the other people in the group are very supportive. Two thumbs up! I'm so glad I bought this, I would have wasted tons of time and there are a lot of things you really have to understand about Udemy and how to promote your stuff on there if you really want to make money.
palmvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to palmvalley For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate marketing, dominate, guide, internet marketing, step, udemy, ultimate

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:12 AM.