Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th May 2015, 06:23 AM   #1
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
[VIRAL SCRIPT] GET UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



The new way of getting traffic is VIRAL MARKETING

With The Viral Script you can receive unlimited visitors to your website, your website will become Viral.





Let each visitor drive you more visitors, sounds good to be true?
Well with ViralBuzz you can receive unlimited visitors to your website, your website will become Viral.

This is a viral referral script where users will have to share a referral link that is generated. People will have to send at least 5 visitors to your website to access your content and this can create a viral effect.



- Visitor enter to your page where you offer them something : Giveaway, Download, ebook, CPA offer .....

- A referral link is generated for every visitor.

- Visitor need to drive a certain amount of visitors to your website to access download or private content

- After the visitor drives the amount of visitors you set, the visitor will get redirected to a link of your choice. This can be a CPA offer, a download, a video or a opt in form.


Demo of ViralBuzz



- Demo of ViralBuzz Giveaway
- Demo of ViralBuzz Movie
- Demo of ViralBuzz Game
- Demo of ViralBuzz Download
- Demo of ViralBuzz Coupon

These templates are all included in this script.


Imagine that you drive initial 1000 visitors to your website, and every one of this 1000 need to drive 5 visitors to get access to your content :

1000 x 5 = 5000 visitors
5000 x 5 = 25 000 visitors
25 000 x 5 = 125 000 visitors
125 000 visitors x 5 = 625 000 visitors


Your website will be Viral, There is no limit to the potential of ViralBuzz, the traffic will grow like a Snowball effect.

Also People will share your website on social networks & everywhere in the internet which can create a lot of backlinks to your website for FREE.


- Drive traffic to your main website
- Grow your Mailing list = Huge Potential
- Incentive CPA offers = Huge Conversions
- Affiliate Marketing
- MLM Opportunity or Business Opportunity (Get signups & referrals)
- Giveaway, Ebook .....



ViralBuzz is a PHP script can be installed in 5 min
Need hosting and Mysql database

Purchase now and use it for unlimited websites
Receive 5 templates FREE

There's a version for wordpress, click here to buy it
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2015, 06:28 AM   #2
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for F.A.Q


- Can i use this script for more than one website ?
Yes, if your purchase this script now you can use it for UNLIMITED websites

- Can i use it with my Landing Page ?
Yes, This script is a PHP script easily editable and can be integrated with any HTML Template or Landing Page

- Can i use this on Wordpress ?
There's a version for wordpress, click here to buy it
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2015, 12:29 PM   #3
French Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is the script easily editable ?

I would like to translate everything in french.

Thanks !
ecbzh29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2015, 03:34 PM   #4
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ecbzh29 View Post

Is the script easily editable ?

I would like to translate everything in french.

Thanks !
Yes, easily editable HTML i can help you to translate to french i already speak french
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2015, 01:13 PM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
usabids's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: The East
Posts: 124
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello can i see the 5 free templates?
Could you add 3 blocks for google ads?

Thanks
usabids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2015, 02:23 PM   #6
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by usabids View Post

Hello can i see the 5 free templates?
Could you add 3 blocks for google ads?

Thanks
5 FREE Templates are in Demo

- Demo of ViralBuzz Giveaway
- Demo of ViralBuzz Movie
- Demo of ViralBuzz Game
- Demo of ViralBuzz Download
- Demo of ViralBuzz Coupon

For the Google Ads Blocks, Buy the script and i can customize the script for you. Just send a P.M
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2015, 05:32 AM   #7
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 92
Thanks: 22
Thanked 24 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is nice. But is this wordpress compatible? If not how to use with WordPress? Also i want to use this over a webpage or main site url. How to do it?
mrwayne85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2015, 05:35 AM   #8
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mrwayne85 View Post

This is nice. But is this wordpress compatible? If not how to use with WordPress? Also i want to use this over a webpage or main site url. How to do it?
There's a version for wordpress, click here to buy it
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2015, 06:22 AM   #9
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks nice, pitty that there is no email box connected to it. That would make it easier for the visitor to share.
globalpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2015, 06:45 AM   #10
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by globalpio View Post

Looks nice, pitty that there is no email box connected to it. That would make it easier for the visitor to share.
Do you mean Autoresponder ? Yes you can use it with an autoresponder it's easy to edit.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2015, 06:12 PM   #11
Winning
War Room Member
 
missmystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 911
Thanks: 323
Thanked 146 Times in 133 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you use the script multiple times on one domain, for different incentives?
missmystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2015, 06:17 PM   #12
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by missmystery View Post

Can you use the script multiple times on one domain, for different incentives?
Yes, Unlimited websites for different incentives.

as u see in demo i use it in one domain for 5 type of incentives.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2015, 07:38 PM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 203
Thanks: 8
Thanked 50 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The script is working.

Thanks.
James 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2015, 07:46 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nice script. -KJH
KellyJoHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2015, 03:34 AM   #15
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by James 0 View Post

The script is working.

Thanks.
I'm Happy that you use this script, Thank You.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2015, 03:40 AM   #16
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by KellyJoHill View Post

Nice script. -KJH
Thank You.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2015, 03:43 AM   #17
advent_geek
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 80
Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Millionaire777 View Post

I'm Happy that you use this script, Thank You.
Nice Script. you may post this script on BHW Forum.
advent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2015, 08:59 AM   #18
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Make it mobile friendly and I will buy
Mister Babai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2015, 03:10 PM   #19
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with ViralBuzz
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mister Babai View Post

Make it mobile friendly and I will buy
Ok, Check your P.M
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2015, 07:08 AM   #20
Warrior Member
 
MikeKuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with a Genius Idea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any result you're willing to share?

Regards,
Mike
MikeKuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2015, 02:05 PM   #21
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 30
Thanks: 69
Thanked 47 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with a Genius Idea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hmm not sure how this work? So I need to copy that refferal link and paste to my facebook account and then what? How do I actually invite visitors and how the script tracking it?
Tulipanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2015, 05:37 PM   #22
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with a Genius Idea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MikeKuss View Post

Any result you're willing to share?

Regards,
Mike
This script has an Unlimited Viral Potential
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2015, 05:39 PM   #23
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] 100% AUTOMATED Drive UNLIMITED Free Traffic with a Genius Idea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tulipanka View Post

Hmm not sure how this work? So I need to copy that refferal link and paste to my facebook account and then what? How do I actually invite visitors and how the script tracking it?
Viralbuzz is a PHP Script that trade content for visitors, each visitor has his own referral link generated based on his IP address and cookies.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2015, 02:47 AM   #24
TYC MARKETING
 
Devilfish168's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 3,007
Thanks: 75
Thanked 218 Times in 210 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this is kinda cool.

I 'm nuts on script etc.

( i using wordpress , possible to install and using it and how )
Devilfish168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2015, 05:35 AM   #25
Eat, Work, Sleep, Repeat.
 
ED1190's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 199
Thanks: 240
Thanked 128 Times in 104 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any upsells/oto's?
ED1190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2015, 07:07 AM   #26
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

this is kinda cool.

I 'm nuts on script etc.

( i using wordpress , possible to install and using it and how )
Yes, Possible to use with wordpress separatly this is not a wordpress plugin this is a PHP script you can use it with a landing page but however you can use this script under your main wordpress website, just buy the script & if you have any question send me a P.M

There's a version for wordpress, click here to buy it
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2015, 07:08 AM   #27
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ED1190 View Post

Any upsells/oto's?
No Upsells, No OTO
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jul 2015, 07:56 PM   #28
Active Warrior
 
imtraining77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 85
Thanks: 35
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

could you add link of popular social media site under the referral link so that it will be easier to share the referral link
imtraining77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2015, 06:08 PM   #29
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by imtraining77 View Post

could you add link of popular social media site under the referral link so that it will be easier to share the referral link
UPDATED : the script has social networks buttons to share the referral link.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Aug 2015, 04:20 PM   #30
NBAY.COM
War Room Member
 
NBAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: San Francisco,LA, New York,LV
Posts: 47
Thanks: 28
Thanked 91 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello there.


Just purchased! This looks very promising, thank you for making this script available. You mentioned this could be used with an Autoresponder and that you would help with that. I'm interested in that feature. A way so that when a person gets a credit then the script would send them a message and tell them how many referral credits they have so that the person knows how many more they need to get in order to get the offer. Can you help me to do that?


Thanks. Calvin
Team NBAY.COM
NBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NBAY For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Aug 2015, 06:07 PM   #31
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Thanks for purchasing my script, I just sent you a P.M

Originally Posted by NBAY View Post

Hello there.


Just purchased! This looks very promising, thank you for making this script available. You mentioned this could be used with an Autoresponder and that you would help with that. I'm interested in that feature. A way so that when a person gets a credit then the script would send them a message and tell them how many referral credits they have so that the person knows how many more they need to get in order to get the offer. Can you help me to do that?


Thanks. Calvin
Team NBAY.COM
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2015, 06:42 AM   #32
HyperActive Warrior
 
MagicD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 107
Thanks: 11
Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, I also got the product. Looks awesome too. Can you please send me the information to include a autoresponder?
MagicD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2015, 01:34 AM   #33
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 109
Thanks: 80
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could be powerful, and looks great in a ppv window!
PhantomPhinale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2015, 06:35 AM   #34
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
tamshelton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 98
Thanks: 12
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm interested in this but will need help on including auto responder. Please PM about adding this feature.
tamshelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2015, 05:39 PM   #35
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Check your P.M

Originally Posted by tamshelton View Post

I'm interested in this but will need help on including auto responder. Please PM about adding this feature.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 03:41 AM   #36
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 383
Thanks: 119
Thanked 126 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Maybe because it's Monday, but I don't seem to get this ...

Each invite gets a unique link to promote
Let's imagine mine is this one:
Win the brand New Iphone 6
Any visitor following that link gets a NEW unique link that he or she can promote
Below that NEW link, a button shows how many persons followed the NEW unique link (zero at the time of first visit, right?)
Question 1
How do I get to see how many people clicked on my original link (ref=K4A6T7Hxc) ?
Question 2
What's the purpose of the button (0 points). It's click-able but nothing happens?

You have my permission to call me STUPID (lol)
I am sure I am overlooking something, so thanks for your clarification.

P.S. Interested in that auto-responder feature as well
Stefan Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 04:58 AM   #37
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

- To see how many people clicked your link, you see (0 points / 0 visitors) that's how much visitors clicked your link.

- The purpose of (0 points / 0 visitors) it shows you how much visitor clicked your link you can refresh the page to check or let it check automatically, the page refresh itself every 2 minutes to check visitors who clicked your link.


Originally Posted by Stefan Vee View Post

Maybe because it's Monday, but I don't seem to get this ...

Each invite gets a unique link to promote
Let's imagine mine is this one:
Win the brand New Iphone 6
Any visitor following that link gets a NEW unique link that he or she can promote
Below that NEW link, a button shows how many persons followed the NEW unique link (zero at the time of first visit, right?)
Question 1
How do I get to see how many people clicked on my original link (ref=K4A6T7Hxc) ?
Question 2
What's the purpose of the button (0 points). It's click-able but nothing happens?

You have my permission to call me STUPID (lol)
I am sure I am overlooking something, so thanks for your clarification.

P.S. Interested in that auto-responder feature as well
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 05:29 AM   #38
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
pashulik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 29
Thanks: 21
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey I am interested in this script. Does it allow to use/upload my own templates not only included ones? And I will need to connect it to my GetResponse as well.
Thank you.
pashulik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 06:10 AM   #39
Happy and Grateful
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's nice script, how much is it?
grateful7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 06:37 AM   #40
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, u can use your own template if you know basic HTML it's easy to edit. P.M when you buy the script.

Originally Posted by pashulik View Post

Hey I am interested in this script. Does it allow to use/upload my own templates not only included ones? And I will need to connect it to my GetResponse as well.
Thank you.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 06:43 AM   #41
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

the script cost 49$

Originally Posted by grateful7 View Post

It's nice script, how much is it?
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 09:07 AM   #42
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
tamshelton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 98
Thanks: 12
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the response. Please see PM on new questions. Thanks!
tamshelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 10:58 AM   #43
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
tamshelton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 98
Thanks: 12
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your answers. Purchase just made, look forward to the script!
tamshelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 01:28 PM   #44
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You're welcome & thanks for purchasing, Peace.

Originally Posted by tamshelton View Post

Thanks for your answers. Purchase just made, look forward to the script!
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2015, 03:15 PM   #45
mpr
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Millionaire777 View Post



The new way of getting traffic is VIRAL MARKETING

With The Viral Script you can receive unlimited visitors to your website, your website will become Viral.





Let each visitor drive you more visitors, sounds good to be true?
Well with ViralBuzz you can receive unlimited visitors to your website, your website will become Viral.

This is a viral referral script where users will have to share a referral link that is generated. People will have to send at least 5 visitors to your website to access your content and this can create a viral effect.



- Visitor enter to your page where you offer them something : Giveaway, Download, ebook, CPA offer .....

- A referral link is generated for every visitor.

- Visitor need to drive a certain amount of visitors to your website to access download or private content

- After the visitor drives the amount of visitors you set, the visitor will get redirected to a link of your choice. This can be a CPA offer, a download, a video or a opt in form.


Demo of ViralBuzz



- Demo of ViralBuzz Giveaway
- Demo of ViralBuzz Movie
- Demo of ViralBuzz Game
- Demo of ViralBuzz Download
- Demo of ViralBuzz Coupon

These templates are all included in this script.


Imagine that you drive initial 1000 visitors to your website, and every one of this 1000 need to drive 5 visitors to get access to your content :

1000 x 5 = 5000 visitors
5000 x 5 = 25 000 visitors
25 000 x 5 = 125 000 visitors
125 000 visitors x 5 = 625 000 visitors


Your website will be Viral, There is no limit to the potential of ViralBuzz, the traffic will grow like a Snowball effect.

Also People will share your website on social networks & everywhere in the internet which can create a lot of backlinks to your website for FREE.


- Drive traffic to your main website
- Grow your Mailing list = Huge Potential
- Incentive CPA offers = Huge Conversions
- Affiliate Marketing
- MLM Opportunity or Business Opportunity (Get signups & referrals)
- Giveaway, Ebook .....



ViralBuzz is a PHP script can be installed in 5 min
Need hosting and Mysql database

Purchase now and use it for unlimited websites
Receive 5 templates FREE
Hi is Mysql database the same as filezilla? i would like to bue it Viralbuzz, but i do not know how to installed, you should made a video tutorial.
mpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2015, 06:07 PM   #46
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mysql database you can edit it from you Hosting Cpanel, if you buy my script i'll help you install the script, feel free to send me a P.M

Originally Posted by mpr View Post

Hi is Mysql database the same as filezilla? i would like to bue it Viralbuzz, but i do not know how to installed, you should made a video tutorial.
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Aug 2015, 02:53 AM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NBAY View Post

Hello there.


Just purchased! This looks very promising, thank you for making this script available. You mentioned this could be used with an Autoresponder and that you would help with that. I'm interested in that feature. A way so that when a person gets a credit then the script would send them a message and tell them how many referral credits they have so that the person knows how many more they need to get in order to get the offer. Can you help me to do that?


Thanks. Calvin
Team NBAY.COM
So...is this great?how is it NBAY?just need more review from buyer before buy it
jhon71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Aug 2015, 02:56 AM   #48
Warrior Member
 
mrjacky317's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sound likes interesting and promised,is there any changes to be affilied?sorry cant find it at warriorpayment!

Thanks
mrjacky317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2015, 07:57 AM   #49
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
visimedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,999
Thanks: 193
Thanked 169 Times in 164 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

the hardest thing in viral marketing is how to sell the 'refer a friend!' part.. does this product tackle this issue with something? or a feature to encourage people to refer their friends?
visimedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Sep 2015, 11:43 PM   #50
Active Warrior
 
Millionaire777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 100
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [VIRAL SCRIPT] UNLIMITED TRAFFIC - NEW VIRAL REFERRAL SCRIPT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Give this a Try you will see your traffic increase like crazy, Viral.

Originally Posted by jhon71 View Post

So...is this great?how is it NBAY?just need more review from buyer before buy it
Millionaire777 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
free, traffic, viral, viralbuzz, viralscript

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 PM.