Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Nov 2016, 04:48 PM   #751
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Halloween Sale!] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kay9780 View Post

HI
I am interested. I already look at your website. Can I get a demo or copy of what the website would look like? Also are all reseller have the same look/website?
As I am a newbie, cannot msg yet. Here is my email: goebizconsult@gmail.com or my skype: helpu_fsn
No problem, just sent you the email.
Looking forward to work with!

Originally Posted by Stefan Max Niedermaier View Post

I live in Germany, and my question is can i change the sites for my costumer to my Language?
Definitely yes!
It's easy to do that actually.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Nov 2016, 07:22 PM   #752
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Claire Koch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: lex, ky,
Posts: 2,284
Thanks: 528
Thanked 729 Times in 576 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought the deal in the evening when I woke up the site was there (around noon) I have not started working yet but I'm extremely impressed with the prices and the website. Its wonderful. I'm glad I am part of this. I have not tried to sell anything yet but I am putting together my plan and hope to get back to all of you once I get started. definitely a big YES so far. Thanks for your timeliness guys you really knocked me out with that. Ball is out of the park a home run. I recommend this
Claire Koch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Claire Koch For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Nov 2016, 06:28 AM   #753
Warrior Member
 
antbus9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Portugal
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, please send price list and demo of white label site. Thanks
antbus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Nov 2016, 05:22 PM   #754
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

I bought the deal in the evening when I woke up the site was there (around noon) I have not started working yet but I'm extremely impressed with the prices and the website. Its wonderful. I'm glad I am part of this. I have not tried to sell anything yet but I am putting together my plan and hope to get back to all of you once I get started. definitely a big YES so far. Thanks for your timeliness guys you really knocked me out with that. Ball is out of the park a home run. I recommend this
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

It's our pleasure!

Originally Posted by antbus9 View Post

Hello, please send price list and demo of white label site. Thanks
Sure, pm sent.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Nov 2016, 05:02 AM   #755
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

NOTICE TO WARRIORS!!!
Starbucks is a good business model but here is one downside they are not telling you.
You pay Startbucks upfront for any website design you ask them to do, they ask you for how you want your sample to look like(which your client must have agreed or chosen). If your client doesn't like the format of the final work, Starbucks will ask you to pay for another job to get the website reformated. That screws your business.

The only editing Startbucks will do is change color, fonts, arrangement.(When they say unlimited editing, it is not COMPLETE editing as you will normally think)

So if you choose to use Startbucks, be ready to accept theses terms.
They don't tell you that explicitly.
austyno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to austyno1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Nov 2016, 07:04 AM   #756
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i bought a membership today. Im very excited if this is a real money maker!

i will inform u guys how its going^^
Stefan Max Niedermaier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Nov 2016, 04:13 PM   #757
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by austyno1 View Post

NOTICE TO WARRIORS!!!
Starbucks is a good business model ....
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Yes, upfront payment is required, and for larger payment(e.g. $500), split payment is also acceptable according to your preference.

As for website, yes, we provide unlimited revisions based on the same design, but not doing unlimited whole new design. Revision includes any partial change, layout, content, element, gallery, content, slide... etc, as long as it's not changing the overall design work which required much more efforts.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Nov 2016, 04:15 PM   #758
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stefan Max Niedermaier View Post

i bought a membership today. Im very excited if this is a real money maker!

i will inform u guys how its going^^
Glad to have you on board, Stefan!

Go through the content inside, and
we are looking forward to get you started asap!

Cheers!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Nov 2016, 07:31 PM   #759
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

PM me samples and price list please.
Tabaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2016, 02:12 AM   #760
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I would like samples and price list as well. Thanks!
walterhnry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2016, 02:32 AM   #761
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tabaza View Post

Hi,

PM me samples and price list please.
Originally Posted by walterhnry View Post

Hi

I would like samples and price list as well. Thanks!
Pm sent.

Looking forward to work with!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Nov 2016, 02:02 PM   #762
HyperActive Warrior
 
MCDavies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 175
Thanks: 23
Thanked 41 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I really like the whole concept here and am interested in joining.

I already have my domain and hosting. Can I use this?

Will you show us how to get new clients?

Will you show us a strategy for monetizing existing clients on a monthly/yearly basis?

Are you using wordpress platform? I have experience with this and want to be able to modify my site as well as clients sites.

Thanks,
Michael
MCDavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Nov 2016, 05:32 PM   #763
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MCDavies View Post

I really like the whole concept here and am interested in joining.

I already have my domain and hosting. Can I use this?

Will you show us how to get new clients?

Will you show us a strategy for monetizing existing clients on a monthly/yearly basis?

Are you using wordpress platform? I have experience with this and want to be able to modify my site as well as clients sites.

Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael.

As for your questions in mind:

1. Yes.
2. Yes, proven clients landing methods is covered inside the traininng.
3. Not quite, I guess you mean the maintenance or further customisation, as it really depends on what clients needs and varies due to different circumstances.
4. If you mean agency business site, then yes, it is. and you can surely make modification according to your needs. For clients site, basically it's all up to the job requirement, if client wants a html site, we surely do that, or wordpress, custom php site.. etc.

Hope it clarifies and looking forward!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Nov 2016, 04:46 AM   #764
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [DONE FOR YOU] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp./Skills Needed! (Rave Revi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by figgity View Post

Hi,

Can you send me a price list, so I can see how much I would have to mark things up using your outsourcers? Also, do we get a portfolio at this price also?
Hi,

Can you send me a price list, so I can see how much I would have to mark things up using your outsourcers?

Thanks
Grayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2016, 04:10 PM   #765
New Warrior Member
 
Affltr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 26
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Send me the demo please. Can I deny adult requests etc?
Affltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2016, 05:30 PM   #766
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Grayc View Post

Hi,

Can you send me a price list, so I can see how much I would have to mark things up using your outsourcers?

Thanks
Originally Posted by akshit1998 View Post

I need to know more information about it can you please share the details with us.
Just sent you the message.

Let me know for any questions, I'm glad to help.

Originally Posted by Affltr View Post

Send me the demo please. Can I deny adult requests etc?
Yes and yes. sure.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2016, 07:45 PM   #767
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Jackie,

Can you send me a price list and demo please

Thank you
TheHomeTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2016, 10:43 PM   #768
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TheHomeTeam View Post

Hello Jackie,

Can you send me a price list and demo please

Thank you
Just shoot you the message.

Glad to help if there is any other questions.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2016, 11:27 PM   #769
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry for a bit delay.

Affiliate commission for Oct. 2016 has been released.

Keep up the good work, cheers!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2011ws For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2016, 07:29 AM   #770
New Warrior Member
 
Affltr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 26
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am in. I'll post results here later.
Affltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Nov 2016, 08:10 PM   #771
Focusing Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 134
Thanks: 89
Thanked 67 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any thanksgiving deal for warriors? I am interested to purchase,thanks.
Karthik Reddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Nov 2016, 11:43 PM   #772
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can you give me 2-3 sites that you have build for warrior and that are making money too. ..

Thanks
papercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 02:30 AM   #773
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Karthik Reddy View Post

Any thanksgiving deal for warriors? I am interested to purchase,thanks.
Originally Posted by papercloud View Post

can you give me 2-3 sites that you have build for warrior and that are making money too. ..

Thanks
Pm sent.

Looking forward to work with!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 03:20 AM   #774
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sheng, your pm doesn't reply my question Hope to see your reply soon again...
papercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 03:42 AM   #775
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by papercloud View Post

Hi Sheng, your pm doesn't reply my question Hope to see your reply soon again...
Thanks Sheng, you are quick to reply!
papercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 05:55 AM   #776
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I would like samples and price list as well. Thanks!
empirrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 06:54 AM   #777
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sheng

What if my customer only requested for some specific upgrades to their site?
Do you guys take in such requests?

And how would I know if your team is capable of fulfilling these requests?


Regards
papercloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 04:49 PM   #778
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by empirrr View Post

Hi

I would like samples and price list as well. Thanks!
Sure, just sent you the msg.

Let me know for any questions.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2016, 04:51 PM   #779
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by papercloud View Post

Hi Sheng

What if my customer only requested for some specific upgrades to their site?
Do you guys take in such requests?

And how would I know if your team is capable of fulfilling these requests?


Regards
Yes, we handle custom jobs for sure.
As long as it's within web design/development, graphic design area, that will be ok.

Thanks!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Nov 2016, 08:24 PM   #780
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

looks interesting. I would like samples and price list as well. Thanks!
amirrudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2016, 06:22 AM   #781
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by amirrudin View Post

looks interesting. I would like samples and price list as well. Thanks!
Sure, pm sent.
Cheers!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2016, 08:06 PM   #782
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
MeelisM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 297
Thanks: 116
Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey

Could you PM me a couple of sample sites you have built for the customers?
Also sample sites for the business page I would get if I were to become a member of your business.

And one last question - do you guys only do websites in english, or can i target a non english speaking country?

Thanks

MeelisM
MeelisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2016, 08:22 PM   #783
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MeelisM View Post

Hey

Could you PM me a couple of sample sites you have built for the customers?
Also sample sites for the business page I would get if I were to become a member of your business.

And one last question - do you guys only do websites in english, or can i target a non english speaking country?

Thanks

MeelisM
Sure, just sent you the info.

and we handle non-english sites as well.
If there is anything else I can help, let me know at any time.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2016, 10:54 AM   #784
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! I'm seriously considering joining. I have some questions:

1. I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about websites, Internet marketing, or anything related to this. I read all kinds of posts on this thread and have no idea what people are saying because I don't know what they are talking about.

a) How is your training delivered?

b) If it's by video:

1) How many videos are there?

2) What is the average length of each video?

3) Are they easy to understand for totally ignorant newbies like me?

4) Have they been put into e-book form for people like me who have a better time understanding things by reading than by watching videos?

c) If it's by e-book, how many pages is it?

2. I'm frightened that prospects will ask me questions that I won't be able to answer because of my ignorance.

How do I deal with this?

Thank you very much. I appreciate it!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2016, 12:06 AM   #785
Warrior Member
 
Chris Wrok's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

so is it $24/month. If we stop paying after moth 2 or 3 then what happens to the site? Does it still work or not?
Chris Wrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2016, 01:34 AM   #786
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! I'm seriously considering joining. I have some questions:

1. I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about websites, Internet marketing, or anything related to this. I read all kinds of posts on this thread and have no idea what people are saying because I don't know what they are talking about.

a) How is your training delivered?

b) If it's by video:

1) How many videos are there?

2) What is the average length of each video?

3) Are they easy to understand for totally ignorant newbies like me?

4) Have they been put into e-book form for people like me who have a better time understanding things by reading than by watching videos?

c) If it's by e-book, how many pages is it?

2. I'm frightened that prospects will ask me questions that I won't be able to answer because of my ignorance.

How do I deal with this?

Thank you very much. I appreciate it!

warm sunshine
I love questions.

1. You don't really need any technical skills or experience, that is where we come into the place.
It's presented in the premium membership area in the text format.

2. You can forward any questions to us, and we will handle that for you.

Looking forward to work with!

Originally Posted by Chris Wrok View Post

so is it $24/month. If we stop paying after moth 2 or 3 then what happens to the site? Does it still work or not?
Yes, and you still keep the site,
it will work for sure.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2016, 01:45 PM   #787
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! Thank you for your answers to my questions! Here are some more:

1. Will I need to be on the phone or Skype, or can all communication with prospects and customers be done by e-mail?

2. I'm retired. I like to be able to have free time and work when I want to work.

A concern I have is that if I do well at this and if customers refer work to me because they're happy with the results, I could end up being much busier than I want to be.

Please comment on this.

3. I've never had an interest in creating websites. It seems very complicated, even though you will be doing the work.

At the same time, I recognize that this is a very worthwhile service that is in great demand. This is why I'm attracted to it: it feels like something I could be proud of.

I've read that it's best to feel passionate about what you do to earn a living. I don't feel at all passionate about this, but perhaps the passion would grow over time.

I'm resisting because of my lack of interest and fear. But something is telling me this might be a very good business.

I know if I do it, I will make a commitment to succeed, no matter what happens.

Much of my fear stems from total ignorance, let alone lack of interest.

As you can see, I'm having very mixed feelings about this business.

Please comment on this.

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2016, 02:02 PM   #788
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! I have another question:

If God forbid, something happens that you are not able to continue this business, do you have a back-up plan for other people to take it over and continue with it uninterrupted?

I know this sounds morbid. But as you know, life is precarious. In an instant, we can lose all we have. The proof of this is the daily news.

My concern is that if I do this, I want to be able to do it for many years to come.

Please comment on this.

Thank you!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2016, 05:47 PM   #789
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! Thank you for your answers to my questions! Here are some more:

1. Will I need to be on the phone or Skype, or can all communication with prospects and customers be done by e-mail?

2. I'm retired. I like to be able to have free time and work when I want to work.

A concern I have is that if I do well at this and if customers refer work to me because they're happy with the results, I could end up being much busier than I want to be.

Please comment on this.

3. I've never had an interest in creating websites. It seems very complicated, even though you will be doing the work.

At the same time, I recognize that this is a very worthwhile service that is in great demand. This is why I'm attracted to it: it feels like something I could be proud of.

I've read that it's best to feel passionate about what you do to earn a living. I don't feel at all passionate about this, but perhaps the passion would grow over time.

I'm resisting because of my lack of interest and fear. But something is telling me this might be a very good business.

I know if I do it, I will make a commitment to succeed, no matter what happens.

Much of my fear stems from total ignorance, let alone lack of interest.

As you can see, I'm having very mixed feelings about this business.

Please comment on this.

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! I have another question:

If God forbid, something happens that you are not able to continue this business, do you have a back-up plan for other people to take it over and continue with it uninterrupted?

I know this sounds morbid. But as you know, life is precarious. In an instant, we can lose all we have. The proof of this is the daily news.

My concern is that if I do this, I want to be able to do it for many years to come.

Please comment on this.

Thank you!

warm sunshine
You are welcome~

1. No, that is not needed, it can be done on email or other third party messages.
2. Well, that is a good thing. If that is the case, you can reduce/stop the time to find other clients, and focus on existing ones. and even if you are very busy, it won't take more than couple of hours usually, and that is what we want to achieve - to grow the business and make nice income.
3. This is a global ever-green niche, and has one of the largest market all over the world.
It doesn't matter whether you know how to build sites or not, as that is not what you will be worried about at all. To remember, the purpose is to establish and grow your own business/brand, interest can surely grow up, even during the process to communicate with clients.
4. Well, we know other providers who provide similar services. Even more so, we can teach them all the training, the procedure/how it works inside and transfer everything over.

Let me know for any other questions!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2016, 06:46 PM   #790
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 31
Thanks: 6
Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jackie,

i just sent you a PM
john129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2016, 12:23 AM   #791
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

samples and price list please!
ocip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ocip For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Dec 2016, 10:50 AM   #792
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! Thank you for your great answers to my questions! Here are some more:

1. I don't know how you have me market this, but I assume I'll be sending e-mails to people on Craigslist or to some other websites.

If so, on average, for every 100 e-mails I send out, about how many will result in paid orders?

2. Do you provide tested and proven e-mail templates I can use to get orders?

3. Can you give me a rough estimate on how much time I should plan to spend on the computer to be able to earn $100 a day?

4. Will clients come back to me for repeat business, and if so, what additional services will I be offering them, using your company to fill the orders?

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2016, 11:48 AM   #793
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! Here's another question:

Will I need to learn to negotiate with prospects and customers; or before I begin, will I set my prices and policies that would not be negotiable?

Thank you!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2016, 03:45 PM   #794
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 425
Thanks: 235
Thanked 146 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Few questions.
1.Are the portfolio samples you show on your site same what we get?
2.Our clients must have hosting and domain in place and we also have to have them in place to get our site set up ?
3.Will your group upload and set up for my customer?
4.Also I find those advertising for a site creator a lot want you local face to face do you find this?

Last edited on 7th Dec 2016 at 03:46 PM. Reason: add
Virtualghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2016, 05:18 PM   #795
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by john129 View Post

Hi Jackie,

i just sent you a PM
Already replied.

Originally Posted by ocip View Post

samples and price list please!
Sure, kindly check out!

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! Thank you for your great answers to my questions! Here are some more:

1. I don't know how you have me market this, but I assume I'll be sending e-mails to people on Craigslist or to some other websites.

If so, on average, for every 100 e-mails I send out, about how many will result in paid orders?

2. Do you provide tested and proven e-mail templates I can use to get orders?

3. Can you give me a rough estimate on how much time I should plan to spend on the computer to be able to earn $100 a day?

4. Will clients come back to me for repeat business, and if so, what additional services will I be offering them, using your company to fill the orders?

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
My pleasure~

1. You will be sending emails for sure, but nothing to do with craigslist.
That is not something I can predict, as it depends on the actual target's situlation, what he needs, email content, how the communication is going on... etc.
2. Yes, but we also mentioned that it's not good to simply copy paste template, as other people may also use it. It's better to make it personal with bit twist here or there.
3. At least 2 hours a day.
4. That is a common thing, people will come back if he is in need of something else.
For example, business card design, site further changes/maintenance, fb header design, more seo... etc.

Don't hesitate to ask any more questions!

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! Here's another question:

Will I need to learn to negotiate with prospects and customers; or before I begin, will I set my prices and policies that would not be negotiable?

Thank you!

warm sunshine
It's actually a natural process, generally you would find out what the client needs first, the price depends on the actual job requirements, there is no need to set that policy.

Originally Posted by Virtualghost View Post

Few questions.
1.Are the portfolio samples you show on your site same what we get?
2.Our clients must have hosting and domain in place and we also have to have them in place to get our site set up ?
3.Will your group upload and set up for my customer?
4.Also I find those advertising for a site creator a lot want you local face to face do you find this?
Sure, glad to help.

1. Yes, but we can change some sites there if needed.
2. Well, if client already have hosting, we simply transfer for you or send over files according to your preference.
If not, that is actually a way for you to offer the service, it's also covered inside training. We can also provide at extra charge if you need.
3. Yes as always.
4. Not really based on past experience.

Glad to help for any other questions.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2011ws For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Dec 2016, 07:46 PM   #796
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 425
Thanks: 235
Thanked 146 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So you host also or just refer to another host as I suspect be good for me to get affiliate link with say godaddy and refer them to get hosting domain etc. Makes sense?
One other question we can pay you the monthly fee and fee when we get customer with paypal?

Last edited on 7th Dec 2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: add
Virtualghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2016, 10:39 PM   #797
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Where to find and how to get clients though?
jafp1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2016, 11:12 PM   #798
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Virtualghost View Post

So you host also or just refer to another host as I suspect be good for me to get affiliate link with say godaddy and refer them to get hosting domain etc. Makes sense?
One other question we can pay you the monthly fee and fee when we get customer with paypal?
We are always glad to provide hosting, but it depends on the client, not us.
Yes, that is the other way around.

Yes, that is right, with paypal.

Originally Posted by jafp1617 View Post

Where to find and how to get clients though?
It's covered inside training.

Just ask for any other questions.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2011ws For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Dec 2016, 12:51 AM   #799
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't need to purchase domain name and hosting?
jafp1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2016, 01:57 AM   #800
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jafp1617 View Post

I don't need to purchase domain name and hosting?
That is needed for your agency biz site, and
that is actually the only investment required.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
build, business, exclusive, full, included, internet, opportunity, skills, training, unique

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:30 AM.