Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 25th Jan 2017, 11:16 AM   #851
We offer DDOS mitigation
Registered Member
 
webde5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: montreal
Posts: 16
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can the website be set up on my own domain and hosting?
webde5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 05:51 PM   #852
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webde5 View Post

can the website be set up on my own domain and hosting?
Definitely Yes!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2017, 07:59 AM   #853
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 95
Thanks: 27
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello

Could you send me the wholesale price list of all services offered please as well so i can see the mark up opportunity.

If possible please include RRP for the services as well.

Thank you
bertosio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2017, 10:55 PM   #854
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bertosio View Post

Hello

Could you send me the wholesale price list of all services offered please as well so i can see the mark up opportunity.

If possible please include RRP for the services as well.

Thank you
Sure, I've sent you the msg.

Kindly check, thanks!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2017, 09:22 AM   #855
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI Jackie,
Sent you a PM after completing the payment. Payment details are in the PM

Sid,
sidstrikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2017, 06:21 PM   #856
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sidstrikes View Post

HI Jackie,
Sent you a PM after completing the payment. Payment details are in the PM

Sid,
Hi Sid, thanks and I just replied.

Looking forward to get you up and running!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2017, 05:02 AM   #857
Huzairi
War Room Member
 
joescorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I see a sample or demo site?
joescorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2017, 03:52 PM   #858
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 685
Thanks: 235
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interesting.....

Hey Jackie Please PM me price list of all your services, and also send URLs of sample websites to review.

Many thanks in advance.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2017, 05:19 PM   #859
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joescorpio View Post

Can I see a sample or demo site?
Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

Interesting.....

Hey Jackie Please PM me price list of all your services, and also send URLs of sample websites to review.

Many thanks in advance.
Sure, pm sent already.

Thanks~
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Feb 2017, 03:58 PM   #860
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 685
Thanks: 235
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

DUDE I just bought and I Am about to be your BEST testimonial
DO THESE TWO THINGS..............

1. Reply to my PM
2. OK I already got a domain website hosting and wordpress. Can you install your theme on my backend if I give you admin access?
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Feb 2017, 09:49 PM   #861
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

DUDE I just bought and I Am about to be your BEST testimonial
DO THESE TWO THINGS..............

1. Reply to my PM
2. OK I already got a domain website hosting and wordpress. Can you install your theme on my backend if I give you admin access?
Thanks, Darren!

I just replied pm,
and yes, we can do that with your admin access.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2017, 04:24 AM   #862
Warrior Member
 
Frank Shrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Seminole, Texas , USA.
Posts: 8
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [DONE FOR YOU] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp./Skills Needed! (Rave Revi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by figgity View Post

Hi,

Can you send me a price list, so I can see how much I would have to mark things up using your outsourcers? Also, do we get a portfolio at this price also?
Originally Posted by rocemore View Post

Hi, I would like to see this as well. And can I see what my site would look like?
Thanks.
I, too, would like to see this price list.

Thanks in advance,
Frank
Frank Shrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2017, 08:40 PM   #863
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [DONE FOR YOU] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp./Skills Needed! (Rave Revi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Frank Shrum View Post

I, too, would like to see this price list.

Thanks in advance,
Frank
Pm sent.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2011ws For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Feb 2017, 09:37 PM   #864
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IM World
Posts: 256
Thanks: 19
Thanked 64 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Jackie, Plese send me sample website link. Thanks :-)
WarriorWasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 08:20 AM   #865
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 68 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do we just resell website design or are other services offered...seo? etc?
Could I see a price list?
Also, the most important thing, do you show how to get clients? If so, what methods are used to get clients? Thanks so much.
~Rose
createfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 01:08 PM   #866
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! I have two questions:

1. Is all I have to do, once I learn this business, is get clients, have them okay the websites you create, and then transfer the websites to their hosting?

2. Will I need to create PayPal invoices?

Thank you!
easymoney64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 04:51 PM   #867
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you send me more info and samples sites?
Also what will be my total investment before I see sales?

Thanks
H.McGhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 05:08 PM   #868
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WarriorWasim View Post

Hello Jackie, Plese send me sample website link. Thanks :-)
More than glad to help with that!

Originally Posted by createfreedom View Post

Do we just resell website design or are other services offered...seo? etc?
Could I see a price list?
Also, the most important thing, do you show how to get clients? If so, what methods are used to get clients? Thanks so much.
~Rose
Basically we offer web design/development, graphic design and seo services.
Any custom job is ok.

Yes, proven clients landing is covered inside the training as an important phase.
It doesn't requirement investment or any special skills.

Let me know for any other questions~

Originally Posted by easymoney64 View Post

Hi! I have two questions:

1. Is all I have to do, once I learn this business, is get clients, have them okay the websites you create, and then transfer the websites to their hosting?

2. Will I need to create PayPal invoices?

Thank you!
Glad to help!

1. You will learn to acquire clients, communicate with them, that is it.
We will handle the rest, like set up your agency site, provide training, technical stuff, ongoing support, site migration, testing.. etc.

2. Yes, there are other ways, but it's considered to be the easiest way to do.

Let me know for any other questions~

Originally Posted by H.McGhee View Post

Can you send me more info and samples sites?
Also what will be my total investment before I see sales?

Thanks
Sure, the total investment is a domain and hosting.
That is it!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 05:57 PM   #869
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So You make me a website offering webdesign and SEO services?
If I wanted to also include reputation management and lead generation as part of services I provide could you add those on? Or would I at least have access to the back office to add those services on myself?

Thanks,
Harold
H.McGhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 06:06 PM   #870
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by H.McGhee View Post

So You make me a website offering webdesign and SEO services?
If I wanted to also include reputation management and lead generation as part of services I provide could you add those on? Or would I at least have access to the back office to add those services on myself?

Thanks,
Harold
Definitely yes!
That is actually some of our members are doing already, to make more professional business and comprehensive services.

You will have full access and ownership, and be able to add yourself.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 06:18 PM   #871
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just released out the commission for Jan, 2017, guys

Cheers!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 06:36 PM   #872
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is the $24.95 a onetime or monthly fee?
H.McGhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 08:28 PM   #873
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by H.McGhee View Post

Is the $24.95 a onetime or monthly fee?
It's monthly or yearly plan.
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Feb 2017, 06:46 PM   #874
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 21
Thanks: 12
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,
I'm interested but can you please PM me price list of ALL your services, and also send URLs of sample websites to review. Thanks
babyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2017, 03:08 AM   #875
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Robert Rotth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 29
Thanks: 15
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi. It looks like a nice business, but can you explain to me one thing:

If I'm bringing you work that you get paid for (from my clients), what is the $25 monthly fee for?

Also, what is the time frame I can expect for the creation of a salespage (for example), keeping in mind you have a few affiliates bringing you orders...

And... sites in other languages than english can be done?

Cheers.
Robert Rotth is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2017, 05:20 AM   #876
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So you do hosting, setting up the page and all the technical stuff too?

And is website hosting and all other typical expenses covered in the membership price?
TestingTheSeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2017, 05:39 AM   #877
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Robert Rotth View Post

Hi. It looks like a nice business, but can you explain to me one thing:

If I'm bringing you work that you get paid for (from my clients), what is the $25 monthly fee for?

Also, what is the time frame I can expect for the creation of a salespage (for example), keeping in mind you have a few affiliates bringing you orders...

And... sites in other languages than english can be done?

Glad to help!

The membership is for all the training, members' pricing, unlimited revisions, ongoing support.. etc.
The turn around time is around 4 business days.

Yes, we handle non-english sites as well.

Cheers.
Originally Posted by TestingTheSeas View Post

So you do hosting, setting up the page and all the technical stuff too?
We will take care of all technical stuff for sure.

If clients have existing hosting, we will take care of site set up/transfer.
If not, that is actually a way for more profits, and we can also provide hosting at extra charge if needed.

Cheers!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Feb 2017, 09:22 PM   #878
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 425
Thanks: 235
Thanked 146 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jackie has always responded to my PM's and answered with solid answers that is why I signed up and inside I was very impressed with the material both educational and helpful.Waiting on my site but no rush as I realize perfection takes time.
Virtualghost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virtualghost For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 08:31 AM   #879
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I sign up today is it possibly to upgrade later to the yearly plan? And if so will the price be prorated?
H.McGhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 11:01 AM   #880
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Could you please send me your service price list? I am also interested to look at the demo agency website and sample browsable websites.

Cheers
Agilityjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 05:21 PM   #881
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 17
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, looks interesting. Are all the websites you're offering the same content and design? I'd like to see a demo copy if possible please as well as reseller price lists. I actually was searching for SEO white label services primarily so please include this info. Thanks!
informative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 06:33 PM   #882
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 21
Thanks: 68
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This offer really sounds great, but I need to get something straight. So we get a quote or find a price on your list to do what the client wants and then add on our profit - you charge us $200 for a service and we charge the client $500 for that service and get a $300 profit. I get that. I'm assuming client pays us through PayPal or similar...

So, what does your affiliate program pay out on? Bringing in more more people like ourselves?

Also, I'd like to get a look at your price list as well.

Thanks,

Mark
Knowizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 08:12 PM   #883
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Virtualghost View Post

Jackie has always responded to my PM's and answered with solid answers that is why I signed up and inside I was very impressed with the material both educational and helpful.Waiting on my site but no rush as I realize perfection takes time.
Thanks and always glad to help

Originally Posted by H.McGhee View Post

If I sign up today is it possibly to upgrade later to the yearly plan? And if so will the price be prorated?
Definitely yes!

Originally Posted by Agilityjv View Post

Hi,

Could you please send me your service price list? I am also interested to look at the demo agency website and sample browsable websites.

Cheers
Pm sent.
Cheers!

Originally Posted by informative1 View Post

Hi, looks interesting. Are all the websites you're offering the same content and design? I'd like to see a demo copy if possible please as well as reseller price lists. I actually was searching for SEO white label services primarily so please include this info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Knowizard View Post

This offer really sounds great, but I need to get something straight. So we get a quote or find a price on your list to do what the client wants and then add on our profit - you charge us $200 for a service and we charge the client $500 for that service and get a $300 profit. I get that. I'm assuming client pays us through PayPal or similar...

So, what does your affiliate program pay out on? Bringing in more more people like ourselves?

Also, I'd like to get a look at your price list as well.

Thanks,

Mark
Hi Mark!
For agency site, yes, it's pretty much the same, but tailored to your own branding info, e.g. business email, logo, contact info, color style.. etc. If you want, we can also build custom site according to your requirement with custom quote.

As for the profit, yes, and it's flexible as different people set his own profit margin.
like some people would like to start lower and increase later on, some may do it better deal with old clients.. etc.

Yes, client can pay via paypal or credit card directly.

Yes, you make affiliate commission by referring people to join us, that is the affiliate program.

Let me know for any other questions and looking forward!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 09:35 PM   #884
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 21
Thanks: 68
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the quick reply, Jackie!

Could you please PM me your service price list as well? And a link to the demo agency website and sample web sites?

Regards
Knowizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Feb 2017, 01:37 AM   #885
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 685
Thanks: 235
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jackie did a mind blowing job
This is a no brainer go guys
YES you have to work to get the business

But the setup is without question a great deal!
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Feb 2017, 10:03 PM   #886
Take Imperfect Action!
War Room Member
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 150
Thanks: 17
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Pm Price list and demo websites please.

Thank you
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Feb 2017, 10:08 PM   #887
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Knowizard View Post

Thanks for the quick reply, Jackie!

Could you please PM me your service price list as well? And a link to the demo agency website and sample web sites?

Regards
Glad to help

Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

Jackie did a mind blowing job
This is a no brainer go guys
YES you have to work to get the business

But the setup is without question a great deal!
Thanks, darren!
We will work in the long run

Originally Posted by houdini View Post

Pm Price list and demo websites please.

Thank you
Sure, looking forward!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2017, 04:22 AM   #888
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , Azerbaijan.
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [DONE FOR YOU] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp./Skills Needed! (Rave Revi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by figgity View Post

Hi,

Can you send me a price list, so I can see how much I would have to mark things up using your outsourcers? Also, do we get a portfolio at this price also?
I'd like to see the list as well. Please PM me more info. Also do you provide other services like SEO, SMM, etc. so that we could add those marketing services to our web agency as well? Or you provide only website development?

Thanks
prof_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2017, 05:38 PM   #889
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [DONE FOR YOU] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp./Skills Needed! (Rave Revi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by prof_writer View Post

I'd like to see the list as well. Please PM me more info. Also do you provide other services like SEO, SMM, etc. so that we could add those marketing services to our web agency as well? Or you provide only website development?

Thanks
No problem.

Yes, we do provide seo service as well as graphic design, web design services.
Organic SEO Services | StartBucks

Thanks!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2017, 05:48 PM   #890
RSTLtd.
War Room Member
 
uzumakip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi OP, could you PM for samples live/demo website you have done previously? i think this is the best deal that suits my niche since i'm into graphics design and would love you engage on webdev that includ SEO services.
uzumakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2017, 12:21 PM   #891
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
herrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: new york
Posts: 141
Thanks: 40
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could you please send me your service price list? I am also interested to look at the demo agency website and sample browsable websites.
herrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2017, 09:49 PM   #892
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by uzumakip View Post

Hi OP, could you PM for samples live/demo website you have done previously? i think this is the best deal that suits my niche since i'm into graphics design and would love you engage on webdev that includ SEO services.
Originally Posted by herrick View Post

Could you please send me your service price list? I am also interested to look at the demo agency website and sample browsable websites.
Sure, just sent you the info.

Looking forward to work with!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2017, 07:48 AM   #893
Huzairi
War Room Member
 
joescorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jackie,

I have just upgraded to premium, my Paypal Transaction ID: 4JG27419JL1953005
I already have a domain and hosting. Let me know how we go from here and hope that I can have the site asap.

Thanks!
joescorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2017, 09:13 AM   #894
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 25
Thanks: 12
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jackie

this looks like the most credible offer on warrior 😃

are you planning to offer instagram ?
instafamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2017, 03:54 PM   #895
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to see the price list of services and demo of agency site. can you pm me the details?
stevetm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2017, 06:27 PM   #896
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joescorpio View Post

Hi Jackie,

I have just upgraded to premium, my Paypal Transaction ID: 4JG27419JL1953005
I already have a domain and hosting. Let me know how we go from here and hope that I can have the site asap.

Thanks!
Welcome on board, Joe!

No problem, you can head over to dashboard brand submission section when ready,
and fill out the form, we will build your site up from there.

Originally Posted by instafamous View Post

Jackie

this looks like the most credible offer on warrior 😃

are you planning to offer instagram ?
Hi, I'm afraid not at the moment!

Will consider it in the future
Sorry about that!

Originally Posted by stevetm View Post

I would like to see the price list of services and demo of agency site. can you pm me the details?
Pm sent.
Looking forward!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 11:40 AM   #897
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

May I know what's the price range of your services? If you have a price list would be better. So basically the $25/mo is for the support you gonna give?
Hafeez Jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 11:53 PM   #898
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Posts: 40
Thanks: 138
Thanked 104 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hafeez Jamil View Post

Hi

May I know what's the price range of your services? If you have a price list would be better. So basically the $25/mo is for the support you gonna give?
Jackie, this looks good and I have the same question. Please PM your price list of services and any other info I may need.

I assume you can transfer my new site to an existing WP site I have on my own hosting if I give you WP Admin access.

Thanks
Rob

Last edited on 3rd Mar 2017 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Additional q.
mansea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2017, 05:50 AM   #899
Internet Master
 
jackie2011ws's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 32
Thanked 76 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hafeez Jamil View Post

Hi

May I know what's the price range of your services? If you have a price list would be better. So basically the $25/mo is for the support you gonna give?
Originally Posted by mansea1 View Post

Jackie, this looks good and I have the same question. Please PM your price list of services and any other info I may need.

I assume you can transfer my new site to an existing WP site I have on my own hosting if I give you WP Admin access.

Thanks
Rob
Just sent you the message.

Kindly let me know for any questions, glad to help!
jackie2011ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Mar 2017, 09:05 PM   #900
Warrior Member
 
Hanian Empire's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Done For You] Start Your Own White-Label Web Agency Business! No Exp. Needed!(Rave Reviews!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Was actually looking for something like this and the prices are more than fair.

A few questions:

1) Can you do work for me too, at the whole sale prices listed?
2) Do I need to get a business license with my local city to run this business?
(I will eventually anyhow, but is it required before I start.)
3) I have a logo idea and a name idea as I was going to be-spoke the whole thing with Outsource staff and individual white label options at the beginning before I found you. Can you work with this logo / name idea or do I have to use something else for it?
4) Is there a minimum / median or a maximum I have to charge the clients I find for the web work, or is that up to me? Do you give average industry prices for these things in your training?
5) If I wish to add services to the site which you don't offer (but I do) can I do that?
6) If I ever have my own staff doing other services for my clients who retains the rights to those items for the portfolio that my people do themselves or that I do myself?

In addition can I please have a PM of the price list from the back end as well as a version of the agency site. This I should be able to sink my teeth into in a few weeks time that can actually help me earn the money to pay for other things I need done. Thanks .
Hanian Empire is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
build, business, exclusive, full, included, internet, opportunity, skills, training, unique

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.