Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th Dec 2016, 01:18 PM   #251
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tough View Post

I just bought your product that I found detailed with straight instructions to follow.
I have some questions about the best method to implement that works for you..
Could you PM me as I can't say much about the methods ? Thanks
Please check PM.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2016, 02:47 AM   #252
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

Could you pm me income proof?
Also, How well does this work ?

thank you
bobsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2016, 03:43 AM   #253
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bobsh View Post

Hi

Could you pm me income proof?
Also, How well does this work ?

thank you
Hello! Please check PM.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arpitamishra For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Dec 2016, 10:19 AM   #254
Warrior Member
 
Himanshu Tandel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: India
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

all the sales coming from 3 free traffic source's OR paid
i dont see any income proof
can u send me your CB or some other network income proof
and also i dont have any website
this method work with landing page and direct offer
thank you
Himanshu Tandel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2016, 12:29 PM   #255
Warrior Member
 
shaunwayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

Could you pm me income proof?
Also, How well does this work ?

thank you
shaunwayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2016, 12:53 PM   #256
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Himanshu Tandel View Post

all the sales coming from 3 free traffic source's OR paid
i dont see any income proof
can u send me your CB or some other network income proof
and also i dont have any website
this method work with landing page and direct offer
thank you
Originally Posted by shaunwayne View Post

Hi

Could you pm me income proof?
Also, How well does this work ?

thank you
Hello,

All the traffic sources are completely free.

I am glad that you asked about income proofs. Previously my sales page had income proofs but I had to remove those as it is against Warrior Forum's policies.
To see the income proofs pm me.

This will definitely work with landing pages and direct offers.

Best!
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arpitamishra For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Dec 2016, 11:05 PM   #257
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arpitamishra View Post

Hello! Please check PM.
Hi

could you please check your pm thanks
bobsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Dec 2016, 07:00 AM   #258
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
goldenbold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 140
Thanks: 37
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

To getting from your traffic sources how much time or how much work needed ? If I only one traffic source use i can get some quality traffic ? Any language qualification or other knowledge needed?
Thanks
goldenbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2016, 10:52 AM   #259
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can i pay in paypal?
nicolasmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2016, 12:31 PM   #260
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nicolasmade View Post

Can i pay in paypal?
Yes, ofcourse you can. Check pm.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2016, 12:51 AM   #261
Aditya Singh
 
aditya58singh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 7
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My site is about Blogging. Can I get a product for Blogging Site also? I am new to this. I am making SEO friendly article but still not getting that much traffic
aditya58singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2016, 06:39 AM   #262
Epziy.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 2,913
Thanks: 3,262
Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,065 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

[QUOTE=arpitamishra;10958462]Hello,

All the traffic sources are completely free.

I am glad that you asked about income proofs. Previously my sales page had income proofs but I had to remove those as it is against Warrior Forum's policies.
You can see the income proofs here:


This will definitely work with landing pages and direct offers.

I have a question as to why you would put up a link ( which I removed )
that is not allowed in the WSO section ?

the rules state

Sellers are not to make claims around income that has been made unless this income can be verified through Warrior Payments. Sellers are not permitted to make claims about or imply that income will result from purchasing a WSO.

Please reply
Regional Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Regional Warrior For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 01:00 AM   #263
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Arpita, I am new to internet marketing and CPA, so please don't get upset with my questions.

1. Because of my very busy schedule, how much would it approximately cost me if I decide to outsource the whole work, and is it possible to outsource everything 100%?

2. In a situation where I need help with any of the methods, how can I easily contact you?

3. Since I'm a newbie and I'm not even familiar with most marketing/CPA terms, is your product newbie friendly?

4. Is there a guarantee that your system would make me some money every week/month? (I have never made any money online since I've been trying)

5. What is the coupon code to get a discount? I couldn't find it.

6. Are there people who have used your methods and are making good money from it?

7. Does your methods work for CPA marketing, and can I target the traffic to a particular country?

Thanks
myike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 03:02 AM   #264
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
endhlala's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi arpitamishra

I have just purchased Mega Profits System and downloaded it but the Zip file is not opening. Please assist.

Regards

Edward
endhlala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 05:32 AM   #265
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@Regional Warrior
I have given the link only because the user asked for it. I have removed it now. Thanks for bringing it to my notice.

Originally Posted by myike2 View Post

Arpita, I am new to internet marketing and CPA, so please don't get upset with my questions.

1. Because of my very busy schedule, how much would it approximately cost me if I decide to outsource the whole work, and is it possible to outsource everything 100%?

2. In a situation where I need help with any of the methods, how can I easily contact you?

3. Since I'm a newbie and I'm not even familiar with most marketing/CPA terms, is your product newbie friendly?

4. Is there a guarantee that your system would make me some money every week/month? (I have never made any money online since I've been trying)

5. What is the coupon code to get a discount? I couldn't find it.

6. Are there people who have used your methods and are making good money from it?

7. Does your methods work for CPA marketing, and can I target the traffic to a particular country?

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. Let me answer your questions one by one.

1. Because of my very busy schedule, how much would it approximately cost me if I decide to outsource the whole work, and is it possible to outsource everything 100%?
Yes you can outsource everything. Your cost will depend on the charges of the freelancer you will hire.

2. In a situation where I need help with any of the methods, how can I easily contact you?
You can contact me through email - arpitamishra1905@gmail.com

3. Since I'm a newbie and I'm not even familiar with most marketing/CPA terms, is your product newbie friendly?
Yes, it is newbie friendly. I can help you if you are stuck somewhere.

4. Is there a guarantee that your system would make me some money every week/month? (I have never made any money online since I've been trying)
I have a 7 day money back guarantee, please read it once on the sales page. If you put in your hardwork, determination and actually follow the instructions mentioned inside, you will surely see success like others.

5. What is the coupon code to get a discount? I couldn't find it.
The coupon code was valid for first few weeks of the launch.

6. Are there people who have used your methods and are making good money from it?
Yes, there are plenty. You can find few of those reviews in the thread. Many have also personally mailed me that they are making over $6k per month now.

7. Does your methods work for CPA marketing, and can I target the traffic to a particular country?
Yes, it works for CPA marketing and no- you cannot target the traffic to a particular country.

Hope this helped.
PM me if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by endhlala View Post

Hi arpitamishra

I have just purchased Mega Profits System and downloaded it but the Zip file is not opening. Please assist.

Regards

Edward
Please check your inbox Edward.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 07:44 AM   #266
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
wimdesigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: wimdesigns.net
Posts: 23
Thanks: 4
Thanked 67 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Arpita,
Can you please PM me with a profit proof?
wimdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 07:49 AM   #267
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wimdesigns View Post

Hi Arpita,
Can you please PM me with a profit proof?
Hello, please check PM.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 09:05 AM   #268
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Since lots of persons have purchased your product as I can see, can this methods/system ever get saturated?
myike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2016, 01:06 PM   #269
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by myike2 View Post

Since lots of persons have purchased your product as I can see, can this methods/system ever get saturated?
No, these methods won't get saturated ever.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Dec 2016, 07:29 AM   #270
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Arpita, please kindly respond to my PM's
myike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2016, 05:45 PM   #271
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 30
Thanks: 19
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Arpita:

could you please send me income evidence? Thanks in advance.

Dave
dachwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2017, 02:33 PM   #272
Warrior Member
 
programmingking's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Arpita. I bought Mega Profits System around 40 days back after seeing so many positive reviews. I followed the course and made small commissions every now and then.
Today I am so excited to tell that I received my first affiliate payment and that too over $3000
This is the first time that a WSO has worked for me.
I really dont have the words to thank you for this course and training. God bless you.
I could not resist attaching a screenshot! Hope it motivates other warriors as well

programmingking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to programmingking For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2017, 11:05 PM   #273
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by programmingking View Post

Hi Arpita. I bought Mega Profits System around 40 days back after seeing so many positive reviews. I followed the course and made small commissions every now and then.
Today I am so excited to tell that I received my first affiliate payment and that too over $3000
This is the first time that a WSO has worked for me.
I really dont have the words to thank you for this course and training. God bless you.
I could not resist attaching a screenshot! Hope it motivates other warriors as well

I'm happy for you. I just purchased the product. What exactly did you do to get those earnings? Can you please PM me? The forum would't let me PM you cos I'm a new user and have zero posts
myike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jan 2017, 12:43 PM   #274
Warrior Member
 
programmingking's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by myike2 View Post

I'm happy for you. I just purchased the product. What exactly did you do to get those earnings? Can you please PM me? The forum would't let me PM you cos I'm a new user and have zero posts
I would love to help you but unfortunately as per the rules of the forum, I cannot talk about the contents of the course on this public thread.
programmingking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jan 2017, 01:55 PM   #275
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by programmingking View Post

I would love to help you but unfortunately as per the rules of the forum, I cannot talk about the contents of the course on this public thread.
You don't have to talk about it in the public thread. You can send me a private message please. You can also verify from Arpita that I actually bought the product too.

Thanks.
myike2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 01:11 PM   #276
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by programmingking View Post

Hi Arpita. I bought Mega Profits System around 40 days back after seeing so many positive reviews. I followed the course and made small commissions every now and then.
Today I am so excited to tell that I received my first affiliate payment and that too over $3000
This is the first time that a WSO has worked for me.
I really dont have the words to thank you for this course and training. God bless you.
I could not resist attaching a screenshot! Hope it motivates other warriors as well

Congratulations! I am glad that you made the effort to post about your success, this will motivate other warriors too.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 12:54 PM   #277
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dachwf View Post

Hello Arpita:

could you please send me income evidence? Thanks in advance.

Dave
Hello Dave, Please check PM.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 03:43 PM   #278
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: InternetWorld
Posts: 463
Thanks: 24
Thanked 72 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Arpita, I am still waiting for reply. Please check i have sent a private message
pawandave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2017, 01:54 AM   #279
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pawandave View Post

Arpita, I am still waiting for reply. Please check i have sent a private message
Hello. Please check PM.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jan 2017, 06:53 AM   #280
Warrior Member
 
Vijayakumaar Chandrasekar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Arpita,

Just bought your system and I really enjoyed the some of the unique tips and tricks you shared. I can't wait to implement the system and see the results. I am really confident about the system and will share the results with you all in a few days.
Vijayakumaar Chandrasekar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2017, 01:10 PM   #281
Internet Marketeer
 
sreejanniyogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: City of Joy - Kolkata
Posts: 300
Thanks: 19
Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Arpita I have sent you few questions regarding a particular funnel. Please reply soon. Thanks
sreejanniyogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jan 2017, 08:24 AM   #282
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
goldenbold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 140
Thanks: 37
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Few days ago I purchased your Mega Profit. Sent pm. Please reply.
Thanks
goldenbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2017, 01:21 PM   #283
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vijayakumaar Chandrasekar View Post

Hello Arpita,

Just bought your system and I really enjoyed the some of the unique tips and tricks you shared. I can't wait to implement the system and see the results. I am really confident about the system and will share the results with you all in a few days.
Thanks. I am sure you too will get terrific results!
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2017, 11:10 PM   #284
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Online
Posts: 149
Thanks: 122
Thanked 43 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this WSO from Arpita a couple of months ago because I was curious about what she had to offer based on her sales page talking about traffic sources and such ...

I buy a lot of WSO's ... total information junkie .. always looking for something I don''t know and willing to pay for it.

I am thrilled that her course is doing so well here and on the Warrior Forum

This is back to the basics stuff that really works .. and always will work.

Picking a niche, sales funnel, email marketing and tons of free traffic.

I would definitely push the #3 traffic method all out if I was new to IM , it's a fricken GOLD MINE and unsaturated, just follow Arpita;s advice and even Google it for advanced techniques

The least amount of work for racking in hot leads for sure in my opinion..

If you are new to IM and put in an hour or two of work everyday at what she teaches here you will be successful

And old guys like me will pick up more than enough nuggets to make it worth the price.

Awesome job Arpita .. you've accomplished what many here have tried to achieve.

A COMPLETE step by step newbie friendly way to become a money making affiliate marketer in the shortest amount of time with a future to scale it up as far as you want to take it

If I had an email list of newbie affiliate marketers .. and I may in the near future ... I would just send them a link to this WSO and tell them that's all you really need to know for the first six months... so get to work... then you can branch out into advanced stuff .. get your offers converting then the sky really is the limit

Arpita is one of those rare good ones in this industry that I aspire to become one day.

Honest help from real experience .. at an honest price
.
Dave Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Bean For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jan 2017, 07:27 AM   #285
Shetland Exile
War Room Member
 
John Coutts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Extremadura, Spain
Posts: 575
Thanks: 598
Thanked 688 Times in 331 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just purchased this WSO yesterday, and only got around to reading through it fully today. Arpita has managed to combine simplicity with clarity in a kind of back-to-basics way that will never go out of date.

There can be no doubt whatsoever about whether this will work; it has been working since the dawn of the Internet, though this WSO brings it fully up to date. This has the potential power to take a total newbie from inexperienced bewilderment to confident expertise in the shortest possible time, and at a price anyone can afford.

Where were you, Arpita, when I was starting out? I could have saved myself several years of frustration if I had only had this guide back then. :-)

The bottom line is simple: If you want to succeed online in the fastest possible time, building a solid business in the process that will still work for you in years to come, then get this WSO!

However, if you'd prefer to gloat over the next shiny object, and the one after that, and so on, don't get this WSO, for you'll only start to be successful, and that's a definite no-no for shiny object chasers.

Thanks, Arpita for a truly great WSO!

John.
John Coutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jan 2017, 12:37 PM   #286
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dave Bean View Post

I bought this WSO from Arpita a couple of months ago because I was curious about what she had to offer based on her sales page talking about traffic sources and such ...

I buy a lot of WSO's ... total information junkie .. always looking for something I don''t know and willing to pay for it.

I am thrilled that her course is doing so well here and on the Warrior Forum

This is back to the basics stuff that really works .. and always will work.

Picking a niche, sales funnel, email marketing and tons of free traffic.

I would definitely push the #3 traffic method all out if I was new to IM , it's a fricken GOLD MINE and unsaturated, just follow Arpita;s advice and even Google it for advanced techniques

The least amount of work for racking in hot leads for sure in my opinion..

If you are new to IM and put in an hour or two of work everyday at what she teaches here you will be successful

And old guys like me will pick up more than enough nuggets to make it worth the price.

Awesome job Arpita .. you've accomplished what many here have tried to achieve.

A COMPLETE step by step newbie friendly way to become a money making affiliate marketer in the shortest amount of time with a future to scale it up as far as you want to take it

If I had an email list of newbie affiliate marketers .. and I may in the near future ... I would just send them a link to this WSO and tell them that's all you really need to know for the first six months... so get to work... then you can branch out into advanced stuff .. get your offers converting then the sky really is the limit

Arpita is one of those rare good ones in this industry that I aspire to become one day.

Honest help from real experience .. at an honest price
.
Originally Posted by John Coutts View Post

I just purchased this WSO yesterday, and only got around to reading through it fully today. Arpita has managed to combine simplicity with clarity in a kind of back-to-basics way that will never go out of date.

There can be no doubt whatsoever about whether this will work; it has been working since the dawn of the Internet, though this WSO brings it fully up to date. This has the potential power to take a total newbie from inexperienced bewilderment to confident expertise in the shortest possible time, and at a price anyone can afford.

Where were you, Arpita, when I was starting out? I could have saved myself several years of frustration if I had only had this guide back then. :-)

The bottom line is simple: If you want to succeed online in the fastest possible time, building a solid business in the process that will still work for you in years to come, then get this WSO!

However, if you'd prefer to gloat over the next shiny object, and the one after that, and so on, don't get this WSO, for you'll only start to be successful, and that's a definite no-no for shiny object chasers.

Thanks, Arpita for a truly great WSO!

John.
Thank you so much for the reviews! A lot of work went into the product and I feel so happy to see that Mega Profits System is doing its purpose - helping people reach their financial goals. Opinions like these give me the motivation to move ahead and help as many as I can. I have been a huge failure when I started out until I started following this system religiously. That is when I thought that more people should know about this.
I really can't thank you enough for taking your time out and leaving these reviews. Honestly, I don't have the correct words to express how I am feeling now
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arpitamishra For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jan 2017, 01:23 PM   #287
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Apologies to those who could not make the payment yesterday due to Paypal issues. It has been solved now.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 07:41 AM   #288
Analyzer
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have an ecommerce store on shopify. I want to get traffic, relevant traffic.. will this WSO helps ?

Please let me know before i purchase.
analyst133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 12:25 PM   #289
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by analyst133 View Post

I have an ecommerce store on shopify. I want to get traffic, relevant traffic.. will this WSO helps ?

Please let me know before i purchase.
Yes, this will help you get traffic for your store on Shopify.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2017, 12:51 PM   #290
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Replied to all pending PMs. Apologies for the delay!
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2017, 01:11 PM   #291
Active Warrior
 
webzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought Arpita's Mega Profits System and have been using for few months now. I have consistently hit $300/day on Clickbank for the whole of December and January 2017 and this has been an unbelievable phase. I was already making around $150-ish prior to these months (also using this same system). I see that the product has already got stunning reviews from reputed warriors and I can very well understand why. Guys-this course is simply terrific.
webzie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to webzie For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jan 2017, 02:52 PM   #292
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
beautyuno1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 143
Thanks: 554
Thanked 100 Times in 71 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you need a list?

Thanks,

Nora
beautyuno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2017, 08:16 PM   #293
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
goldenbold's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 140
Thanks: 37
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please reply for my pm.
Thanks
goldenbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2017, 01:15 PM   #294
Active Warrior
 
whitecap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 24
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello. Sent you few questions about your course. Please reply me once you see the message.
whitecap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Feb 2017, 04:40 AM   #295
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 523
Thanks: 140
Thanked 96 Times in 88 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reply to PM awaited. Thanks
Sandycmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Feb 2017, 09:09 AM   #296
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 14
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,
I'm selling POD stuff on Amazon, would these sources be suitable for sending traffic directly to my pages?

thanks.
OldToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Feb 2017, 10:54 AM   #297
Active Warrior
 
arpitamishra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OldToad View Post

Hi there,
I'm selling POD stuff on Amazon, would these sources be suitable for sending traffic directly to my pages?

thanks.
Yes, very much.
arpitamishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 07:09 AM   #298
Warrior Member
 
tsimkus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is it good for drop-shiping store as well?
What is the prie of this tutorial at the moment?

Any discount codes?

Waiting respond in PM. Thanks.
tsimkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2017, 03:28 PM   #299
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had made a payment for this product via card but i didnt recive anything. Also i send you a e-mail with payment details.
octavianpetrican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2017, 01:30 AM   #300
Active Warrior
 
bella57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 48
Thanks: 5
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF-INSANE REVIEWS] 21,873 Visitors in 10 days! Learn How To Get 100% Free Traffic All D
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent you a PM. You have not responded. Could you please check and respond.
bella57 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
$10, $5 or mo, 100%, bonuses, coupon, free, huge, inside, make, proven, system, traffic

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 PM.