Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th May 2016, 12:39 AM   #51
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JDNinjaMarketing View Post

I picked up copy of this report and it was quite entertaining as well as informative.

Definitely gave me some nuggets to think about.

Thanks Art!

Hey JDNinjaMarketing,

Great feeling to positively impress fellow marketers.

You are absolutely correct I think the sincere enthusiasm I have matched with the fact so many people are stuck on the "Guru-Go-Round" influences me to over-deliver as much as I can.

Thanks for taking time to comment my friend.

-Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 24th May 2016, 12:51 AM   #52
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post

Yes, the fishing is fine... new ones are breeding and hatching all the time.
Art will teach you a fun way to fish! You'll be fly fishing for big trophy fish,
not trolling for little bottom feeding suckers.


Cheers,
Steve
Steve I do not exaggerate one bit when I say you are going to literally BLAST OFF IN PROFITS you have been taking action and making smart and profitable decisions from the very start.

I look forward to working with you in several capacities my friend.

Thanks so much for the comment regarding the Domain Flipping section in Profit Traveler Case Studies eBook and covered more in depth in the Domain Flipping OTO 1 where I reveal 50 live examples to teach how to find money laying around

You are right on target and your state of mind in thinking bigger not smaller I could not have said it better.

-Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 25th May 2016, 04:36 AM   #53
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
SteveSki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Great Barrier Reef, Queensland Australia.
Posts: 628
Thanks: 242
Thanked 466 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

Steve I do not exaggerate one bit when I say you are going to literally BLAST OFF IN PROFITS you have been taking action and making smart and profitable decisions from the very start.

-Art
Thanks Art, I do make good profits when I focus on shooting and selling portraits,
but it also makes me somewhat location dependent.

So my plan is to just focus one hour a day on creating an online, Location Independent, side business.

I have no problem starting a new project. My problem is finishing the things I've started.

Your coaching will help guide me and keep me on track.

One thing I have going for me online today is two websites that sell digital backgrounds.

Those two sites are location independent income streams and pretty much run on full autopilot
without any additional work on my part.

Looking to create additional streams of online income so I can travel more and work from any place with Wi-Fi.

Cheers,
SteveSki
SteveSki is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveSki For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th May 2016, 01:55 PM   #54
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Your commitment and determination and my unique perspective on Business Building while always maintaining Cash Flow for that business will prove to be a lethal combination.

Thanks for comment.

-Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 27th May 2016, 05:07 AM   #55
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

having some problem with the payment button.

It doesn't go through. Will try again later
AdrianPang is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianPang For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2016, 01:03 PM   #56
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AdrianPang View Post

having some problem with the payment button.

It doesn't go through. Will try again later

Hi Adrian,

You are right I just tried it and it took longer than usual to proceed but it did kick in.

Should be fine now.

I really appreciate your interest and the heads up my friend. Very cool.

There are some goodies inside waiting for you so look forward to sharing them with you.

-Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 29th May 2016, 01:22 AM   #57
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: CPA Heaven
Posts: 49
Thanks: 18
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I didn't take Art up on his coaching offer but I just may sometime soon... but even so, Art gave me a few tips that have helped me out tremendously. If you're on the fence about buying his product or the coaching OTO, hop off and grab them both now!

Thanks again Art! You're the man!
JDNinjaMarketing is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JDNinjaMarketing For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th May 2016, 08:03 AM   #58
HyperActive Warrior
 
faridbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore.
Posts: 113
Thanks: 2
Thanked 73 Times in 66 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can the OTOs be purchased later after reading the main WSO?
faridbeck is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to faridbeck For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th May 2016, 02:52 PM   #59
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by faridbeck View Post

Can the OTOs be purchased later after reading the main WSO?
Hello faridbeck,

Good morning my time zone!

Thank you for your interest!

Yes they can but just for as long as this WSO remains live and of course the coaching has participant limits as it is very personalized from me to generate results.

-Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 29th May 2016, 10:31 PM   #60
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JDNinjaMarketing View Post

I didn't take Art up on his coaching offer but I just may sometime soon... but even so, Art gave me a few tips that have helped me out tremendously. If you're on the fence about buying his product or the coaching OTO, hop off and grab them both now!

Thanks again Art! You're the man!

My Pleasure Jeremy,

That is what this forum is all about, I had other generous warriors do the same for me. Glad to assist.

-Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 31st May 2016, 01:47 PM   #61
HardcoreProfit.com
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 142
Thanks: 34
Thanked 77 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow what a fantastic product!
seodeveloping is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to seodeveloping For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st May 2016, 04:27 PM   #62
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very interested in OTO1 is it noob friendly?
ryback888 is offline  
Unread 31st May 2016, 05:13 PM   #63
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

Very interested in OTO1 is it noob friendly?
Hi Ryback888

It's about 7am my time zone good morning and thanks for interest my friend.

Yes it is. I keep it simple always in everything I share. I am basically logging on, showing you actual available assets ready to be registered and exactly the simple methods I use to go about it.
Profit Traveler is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to Profit Traveler For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st May 2016, 09:10 PM   #64
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seodeveloping View Post

Wow what a fantastic product!
Hi SEODeveloping!

Comments are not easy to come by these days so I really do appreciate you taking the time to share your honest opinion. High 5!

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 1st Jun 2016, 04:25 AM   #65
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased today
A very inspiring and motivating read, I really liked it

Also bought OTO1 which I really like so far

Very impressed my friend
ryback888 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ryback888 For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2016, 12:56 PM   #66
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

Purchased today
A very inspiring and motivating read, I really liked it


Also bought OTO1 which I really like so far

Very impressed my friend

Thanks ryback888!

After our conversation I was amazed you already dove into the Cash Flow method on same day. Awesome.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 4th Jun 2016, 03:46 AM   #67
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Posts: 39
Thanks: 138
Thanked 104 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

Very interested in OTO1 is it noob friendly?
I have been away for a short while and have just come back to this thread. The Question above is exactly what I would ask as I am serious about getting into domain flipping.
I recently looked at another d/f product which started by saying you must decide whether you want to specialise in one niche in multiple areas or multiple niches in one area. It went on to kw research in high income against low income US city neighbourhoods!
Is your system anything like as complicated as this - or is it really straightforward to follow?
Thanks - Rob
mansea1 is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2016, 04:03 AM   #68
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: You Got Money! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! Go From $0 To Thousands!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mansea1 View Post

I have been away for a short while and have just come back to this thread. The Question above is exactly what I would ask as I am serious about getting into domain flipping.
I recently looked at another d/f product which started by saying you must decide whether you want to specialise in one niche in multiple areas or multiple niches in one area. It went on to kw research in high income against low income US city neighbourhoods!
Is your system anything like as complicated as this - or is it really straightforward to follow?
Thanks - Rob
Hi Rob,

Actually in that above comment I was expressing my surprise that he already was in preparation to offer a new domain for sale on the same day he read the book.
Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

Thanks ryback888!

After our conversation I was amazed you already dove into the Cash Flow method on same day. Awesome.

Art
My way is do darn simple and fun it may blow you away. I literally sit down and give away money. Meaning I show 50 live examples of assets available right at that moment in the absolute most competitive and hard niches to find .coms for and each one has some serious potential for return on investment.

It is a skill that can be used to financially reward yourself, and you could even get paid to find catchy appealing online assets/domains for other marketers.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to Profit Traveler For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jun 2016, 07:00 PM   #69
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: How YOU Make Money Online! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a quick note....

The main product is called Profit Traveler eBook.

I created this to give you Multiple Blueprints to Make Money Online. not theories but real people cashing in online in huge ways using a multitude of methods.

The OTO 1 is for those that would like to wake up on any given day and generate some cash flow into their business. You can do this part time or full time and there really is no learning curve. After reading it you will be ready to begin created and selling your own Assets.

The OTO 2 I wanted to create something that complimented the previous offers and that is Personalized Coaching to keep you on point and give you a unique perspective on just about any facet of an online business that you could immediately begin implementing.

It is informal at your own pace fast or slow and I even give you 100% commissions on my products as an affiliate to recoup your investment on top of the Coaching.


This is for a limited time as I do everything custom for your circumstances from total newbie to seasoned pro who wants to get to the next level.

So you will really have no excuses to prevent you from success my friend.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 8th Jun 2016, 10:15 PM   #70
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 104
Thanks: 219
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have to say... This book kind of had me thinking the opposite.

When I saw "Profit Traveler" as the name, I originally thought that this was gonna be another ebook about how to make a living describing where you went all over the world. Boy was I wrong.

It somewhat has something to do with that along those lines, but it explains how some of the people featured in this ebook were able to do this. What I mean exactly, is gaining enough income to have the freedom to live the lifestyle you want.

Art did a great job with this ebook and I would highly recommend it to people starting out that want to make a quick buck. There were so many techniques and resources that I might have to read this at LEAST 5 times over just to fully digest everything. Mind you, some of the things in this ebook you may have heard of before, as I surely did, but his spin on it opened my eyes to fresh ideas that could be used right away or within the week/month (so if you please).

Specifically, one of his methods opened me to buying one of the top resources featured here on the warrior forum! (what Art doesn't know is... if he had an affiliate link to that product.. I would have gladly bought it through his link due to the quality that he supplied through this ebook!)

All in all, this is a great pickup for all levels because if you don't pick anything up through his teachings (which is unlikely), you DEFINITELY will pickup something from the MULTITUDE of resources he gives.

Also, the OTO was pretty well written. It solely helped me make my decision in picking up more material for more research on the topic. It actually almost made me go out and invest in that tactic, but with anything I am a bit skeptical and I naturally want to know more before investing a lot of money. However, the OTO can be used hand in hand with some of the teachings featured in the ebook to create a quick cash earning game plan. To be honest, I can't wait to get started because I now see the simplicity of it versus back then when I saw it as a huge pain in the butt.

I just have to get through my reading material first.

Art, I have to commend you for this one and also for doing something that most people don't do: putting the hyperlink in the photos! I was pleasantly surprised at that also. Great work here sir and I hope to catch up to your level soon.
hbeezy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to hbeezy For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jun 2016, 02:59 PM   #71
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hbeezy View Post

I have to say... This book kind of had me thinking the opposite.

When I saw "Profit Traveler" as the name, I originally thought that this was gonna be another ebook about how to make a living describing where you went all over the world. Boy was I wrong.

It somewhat has something to do with that along those lines, but it explains how some of the people featured in this ebook were able to do this. What I mean exactly, is gaining enough income to have the freedom to live the lifestyle you want.

Art did a great job with this ebook and I would highly recommend it to people starting out that want to make a quick buck. There were so many techniques and resources that I might have to read this at LEAST 5 times over just to fully digest everything. Mind you, some of the things in this ebook you may have heard of before, as I surely did, but his spin on it opened my eyes to fresh ideas that could be used right away or within the week/month (so if you please).

Specifically, one of his methods opened me to buying one of the top resources featured here on the warrior forum! (what Art doesn't know is... if he had an affiliate link to that product.. I would have gladly bought it through his link due to the quality that he supplied through this ebook!)

All in all, this is a great pickup for all levels because if you don't pick anything up through his teachings (which is unlikely), you DEFINITELY will pickup something from the MULTITUDE of resources he gives.

Also, the OTO was pretty well written. It solely helped me make my decision in picking up more material for more research on the topic. It actually almost made me go out and invest in that tactic, but with anything I am a bit skeptical and I naturally want to know more before investing a lot of money. However, the OTO can be used hand in hand with some of the teachings featured in the ebook to create a quick cash earning game plan. To be honest, I can't wait to get started because I now see the simplicity of it versus back then when I saw it as a huge pain in the butt.

I just have to get through my reading material first.

Art, I have to commend you for this one and also for doing something that most people don't do: putting the hyperlink in the photos! I was pleasantly surprised at that also. Great work here sir and I hope to catch up to your level soon.


Hi Hbeezy,

I really want to thank you for taking time out to comment but I never expected such thoroughly put together observations.

I am seriously humbled and I just think it is very cool you connected with the content in both the main book and OTO 1 on so many levels.

I do get a little excited sharing the fact that there is cash flow available to us every day that we may not be tapping into and glad you took action on that.

You are going to make great strides in your online business with it I have no doubt of that.

Let's keep in touch and thanks again.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to Profit Traveler For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jun 2016, 03:10 PM   #72
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent you a PM.
dlwebb1063 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to dlwebb1063 For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jun 2016, 03:49 PM   #73
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dlwebb1063 View Post

I sent you a PM.
Got it my friend and responded.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 11th Jun 2016, 01:15 AM   #74
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Profit Traveler,

Regarding OTO #1, you say:

"I reveal Live to you over 50 times Available Domain/Assets that can be scooped up and profited for hundreds of dollars and more!"

Is this a quick turn (days to a week) process or does it involved any lengthy hold periods?
I ask because the OTO will only be of value to me if it gets money in my hands in a relatively quick time frame. Oh, regarding "Domain Assets", to be clear, are you talking about domain name flipping? Thanks much.

Robert
rob54 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rob54 For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jun 2016, 07:23 AM   #75
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rob54 View Post

Hey Profit Traveler,

Regarding OTO #1, you say:

"I reveal Live to you over 50 times Available Domain/Assets that can be scooped up and profited for hundreds of dollars and more!"

Is this a quick turn (days to a week) process of does it involved any lengthy hold periods?
I ask because the OTO will only be of value to me if it gets money in my hands in a relatively quick time frame. Oh, regarding Domain Assets", to be clear, are you talking about domain name flipping? Thanks much.

Robert
Hi Robert thanks so much for the interest.

Yes this method is probably the most simple you will find but yet very creative and effective.

We never know when we may hit a grand slam homerun but you can hit base hits all day long with very little effort. I also suggest how to add value to each domain/asset.

I dive right into the most competitive niches and trust me .coms are getting more and more rare each day which means people are hungry for good catchy appealing domains to build on.

Even the new extensions are making some people a heck of alot of money.

Will also send you a PM Rob. Thanks again.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to Profit Traveler For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jun 2016, 08:26 AM   #76
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Profit Traveler View Post

Hi Robert thanks so much for the interest.

Yes this method is probably the most simple you will find but yet very creative and effective.

We never know when we may hit a grand slam homerun but you can hit base hits all day long with very little effort. I also suggest how to add value to each domain/asset.

I dive right into the most competitive niches and trust me .coms are getting more and more rare each day which means people are hungry for good catchy appealing domains to build on.

Even the new extensions are making some people a heck of alot of money.

Will also send you a PM Rob. Thanks again.

Art
Art,

Thanks much for your detailed reply to my question. As well, thank you for the kindness of your PM. :-)
rob54 is offline  
Unread 11th Jun 2016, 01:57 PM   #77
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sabrina97 View Post

This activity is for online or offline ?

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for stopping by with interest.

Everything can be done right from home or any location online and there are always ways we can get creative and get offline leads and bring them online.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 12th Jun 2016, 12:05 AM   #78
Warrior Member
 
JayD3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just made an intelligent and emotional decision. Took the plunge and bought this WSO, not only because of how Profit Traveler presented the WSO but also how genuine the comments and responses are unfolded on this thread.

Someone once said, "The great aim of education is not knowledge but action". Excited to read and apply the valuable lesson I will learn from this ebook .
JayD3rd is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JayD3rd For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Jun 2016, 02:33 AM   #79
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayD3rd View Post

I just made an intelligent and emotional decision. Took the plunge and bought this WSO, not only because of how Profit Traveler presented the WSO but also how genuine the comments and responses are unfolded on this thread.

Someone once said, "The great aim of education is not knowledge but action". Excited to read and apply the valuable lesson I will learn from this ebook .

JayD3rd I can not thank you enough for that. The WSO section is no joke. Just one page of shopping would eat up hours of my day so I am very humbled and appreciative of your thoughtful comment.

I always write with the reader in mind and I think back to many years ago what would I have needed that would have really made a difference. Then from there it seems to come together.

Also sent you a PM to make sure once you read everything you will see a clear path to get that forward motion started.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the content once you had a chance to absorb it.

You have a way with words and I just want to say THANK YOU.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 11:20 AM   #80
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent you a PM
DeCoSu is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to DeCoSu For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 03:03 PM   #81
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DeCoSu View Post

I sent you a PM
Good morning my time zone my friend.

Got it and thank you Diego!

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 10:53 PM   #82
Warrior Member
 
JayD3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is exactly what this WSO has provided me, I don't have to go through the minutia of sorting the right stuff of information since it's all laid down for me. Profit Traveler delivered the "goods" - a road map of what it takes to succeed. More importantly the Profit Traveler’s gentle tone of voice throughout the book is ever succinctly asking the question "If they can do it, why not you?".

I am taking my baby steps in the IM world, and like any worthwhile journey, it will always be full of challenges, but I know that I am on the right track. I have found how valuable Profit Traveler's guidance as I venture into the unknown... for "The Best is yet to come"!

This eBook is: Engaging, Compelling, Empowering, and Liberating. Salute Señor Art!
JayD3rd is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JayD3rd For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jun 2016, 02:23 PM   #83
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayD3rd View Post

This is exactly what this WSO has provided me, I don't have to go through the minutia of sorting the right stuff of information since it's all laid down for me. Profit Traveler delivered the "goods" - a road map of what it takes to succeed. More importantly the Profit Traveler’s gentle tone of voice throughout the book is ever succinctly asking the question "If they can do it, why not you?".

I am taking my baby steps in the IM world, and like any worthwhile journey, it will always be full of challenges, but I know that I am on the right track. I have found how valuable Profit Traveler's guidance as I venture into the unknown... for "The Best is yet to come"!

This eBook is: Engaging, Compelling, Empowering, and Liberating. Salute Señor Art!
Hey JayD3rd!

Thank you and Congrats on your IM journey.

Along with the work will come the financial rewards.

I have no doubt that you will succeed with the firm footing you have now and avoid the traps that so many of our fellow marketing/entrepreneurs will unfortunately endure for weeks, months, and years.

Appreciate you taking time to comment my friend.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 05:47 AM   #84
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
makecashmoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 32
Thanks: 18
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been off the scene for a while and I have come back in search of a WSO that inspires me and actually works! In the past I have had limited success, I have certainly paid out more than I have earnt back.


I bought this yesterday after a lengthy Q&A with Art who is very patient and understanding and also answers questions propmptly with good detail. So thats a great start!


I also believe Art is genuine when he says he wants to see other people succeed!


While going through the PDF's it is apparent that Art has put in a great deal of time and effort and the content makes you think 'outside' of the box for sure... It's informative and also entertaining, which greatly helps in keeping your attention and staying focused. The PDF's have been put together nicely and links to other various sites to read up more information which is a nice touch!


Something that has been really important for me... While reading the content, it has also clicked the exact reason WHY I have'nt had the success I have wanted so far... This is also likely to be true for many others. I feel that alone will be key in how successful this is.


I opted for OTO2 and will be going throught the coaching with Art, so far so good and definitely recommended!


Thank you Art!


Ca$h
makecashmoney is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to makecashmoney For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 03:29 PM   #85
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by makecashmoney View Post

I've been off the scene for a while and I have come back in search of a WSO that inspires me and actually works! In the past I have had limited success, I have certainly paid out more than I have earnt back.


I bought this yesterday after a lengthy Q&A with Art who is very patient and understanding and also answers questions propmptly with good detail. So thats a great start!


I also believe Art is genuine when he says he wants to see other people succeed!


While going through the PDF's it is apparent that Art has put in a great deal of time and effort and the content makes you think 'outside' of the box for sure... It's informative and also entertaining, which greatly helps in keeping your attention and staying focused. The PDF's have been put together nicely and links to other various sites to read up more information which is a nice touch!


Something that has been really important for me... While reading the content, it has also clicked the exact reason WHY I have'nt had the success I have wanted so far... This is also likely to be true for many others. I feel that alone will be key in how successful this is.


I opted for OTO2 and will be going throught the coaching with Art, so far so good and definitely recommended!


Thank you Art!


Cash

Hey Ca$h some people are just a pleasure to connect with here on the forum. Thank you for your comment my friend.

We cant help but notice every day others putting a little too much "War" in their Warrior Forum experience but I think we all have a choice to wake up laser targeted on what is important to us and what we are really trying to achieve.

We all know what is possible it happens all around us but we just have to tune out the noise and get down to business.

Pleasure meeting you and working with you.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 05:51 AM   #86
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Guys,

From some PMs I have received just an FYI.

This is totally newbie friendly both the Profit Traveler eBook and the OTO 1 on Fast Cash Flipping. But rest assured both are power packed with income producing steps for every level marketer to build or expand on.

Also thanks to everyone that has found profitable value.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 04:23 PM   #87
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Right here, for now.
Posts: 587
Thanks: 12
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great product! I'm still going through it (lot of info here).
I did try one of the things mentioned in here-selling domains, but not like this. I'll be trying it
that way.
thanks!
goingup is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to goingup For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jun 2016, 01:10 AM   #88
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Posts: 39
Thanks: 138
Thanked 104 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Art

After much delay, I finally bought both the WSO and OTO1 on Thursday while my country was voting in its Referendum. As a result of that Result, I have only so far had a quick read through both but I can see they are jam packed with info and creative ideas.
I like the way the WSO is laid out so clearly and with many clickable images which enable immediate follow up to what you are writing about.
The OTO1 also looks very doable!

Now that we have all calmed down somewhat after Friday's historic result, I will go back to the beginning and read through it all again in depth.

You must have spent a lot of time putting this product together so many thanks for all your hard work.

Regards
Rob
mansea1 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mansea1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jun 2016, 03:47 AM   #89
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by goingup View Post

Great product! I'm still going through it (lot of info here).
I did try one of the things mentioned in here-selling domains, but not like this. I'll be trying it
that way.
thanks!

Hi my friend thanks so much for the thumbs up I really appreciate you taking time out to comment as well.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 25th Jun 2016, 10:37 AM   #90
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mansea1 View Post

Hi Art

After much delay, I finally bought both the WSO and OTO1 on Thursday while my country was voting in its Referendum. As a result of that Result, I have only so far had a quick read through both but I can see they are jam packed with info and creative ideas.
I like the way the WSO is laid out so clearly and with many clickable images which enable immediate follow up to what you are writing about.
The OTO1 also looks very doable!

Now that we have all calmed down somewhat after Friday's historic result, I will go back to the beginning and read through it all again in depth.

You must have spent a lot of time putting this product together so many thanks for all your hard work.

Regards
Rob

Hi Rob,

I am happy to hear you dove inside and like what you see. There is something for everyone. Long lasting business building and fast cash income streams to invest back into your business.

I have read that recent historic voting you mentioned evaporated Billions of Dollars instantly so maybe my book can help offset some of that.

Thanks you so much for taking time to comment my friend I know you will do very well with the info I shared.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 26th Jun 2016, 10:26 AM   #91
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Art,

PM sent your way.


Robert
rob54 is offline  
Unread 26th Jun 2016, 01:42 PM   #92
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Robert,

Got that and shared my insights good to hear from you..

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 26th Jun 2016, 03:29 PM   #93
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Okay, this is not a review copy and I also did not buy it. I am under no obligation to offer a review of this WSO, yet I feel compelled to do so because unlike too many WSO's this one you can actually make money with without jumping through 9 hoops to do it...if at all.

This concise, easy to read and comprehend 22 page report shows how Art uses effective creative strategies to create or buy domain names in some of the toughest market niches on the web that he can add his special sauce to to add value or highlight value that was right under other's noses.

This is not a one hit every blue moon strategy domain flipping model. Although it is not a get floods of flipping money splashing into your bank account in 24 hours model, it is a consistent money maker model. It is also impossible to become saturated. With that said, it is possible to have a few losers once in a while. If you are adverse to minor market risks of occasionally betting on a potentially loser domain that costs between $10 - $30, perhaps you should seriously reconsider being an entrepreneur. As you get more experience, your hits should far outweigh your misses.

Art's #1 OTO was not available to me, so I cannot comment on it. His #2 OTO of course was not available to me. All in all I view this as a unique and effective domain flipping model that is completely different from the half dozen or so domain/website flipping WSOs I have, some of which are almost spitting images of each other on my hard drive.

One criticism I can offer is Art says he details 16 Cash Flow Blueprints. Maybe I read the report with crossed eyes, but I only saw mention of 5 cash flow methods, summarized on the last page of the report if memory serves. Perhaps the remaining cash flow methods is in the first OTO.

Yep, I certainly recommend getting this if domain flipping for short/long term profit is of interest to you in the least.

Robert
P.S. In the report Art highlights several high value sites through clickable links in the images in the report that I have not seen in any other domain flipping WSO. These sites are where some of the domain flipping/investing pros like Art goes to keep abreast of what is going on and best of field practices in the industry. Good value.
rob54 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rob54 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Jun 2016, 03:32 PM   #94
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
mattjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,824
Thanks: 405
Thanked 371 Times in 276 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello sir. Sent you a pm. Ready to go
mattjay is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mattjay For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Jun 2016, 06:07 PM   #95
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rob54 View Post

Okay, this is not a review copy and I also did not buy it. I am under no obligation to offer a review of this WSO, yet I feel compelled to do so because unlike too many WSO's this one you can actually make money with without jumping through 9 hoops to do it...if at all.

This concise, easy to read and comprehend 22 page report shows how Art uses effective creative strategies to create or buy domain names in some of the toughest market niches on the web that he can add his special sauce to to add value or highlight value that was right under other's noses.

This is not a one hit every blue moon strategy domain flipping model. Although it is not a get floods of flipping money splashing into your bank account in 24 hours model, it is a consistent money maker model. It is also impossible to become saturated. With that said, it is possible to have a few losers once in a while. If you are adverse to minor market risks of occasionally betting on a potentially loser domain that costs between $10 - $30, perhaps you should seriously reconsider being an entrepreneur. As you get more experience, your hits should far outweigh your misses.

Art's #1 OTO was not available to me, so I cannot comment on it. His #2 OTO of course was not available to me. All in all I view this as a unique and effective domain flipping model that is completely different from the half dozen or so domain/website flipping WSOs I have, some of which are almost spitting images of each other on my hard drive.

One criticism I can offer is Art says he details 16 Cash Flow Blueprints. Maybe I read the report with crossed eyes, but I only saw mention of 5 cash flow methods, summarized on the last page of the report if memory serves. Perhaps the remaining cash flow methods is in the first OTO.

Yep, I certainly recommend getting this if domain flipping for short/long term profit is of interest to you in the least.

Robert
P.S. In the report Art highlights several high value sites through clickable links in the images in the report that I have not seen in any other domain flipping WSO. These sites are where some of the domain flipping/investing pros like Art goes to keep abreast of what is going on and best of field practices in the industry. Good value.
Wow Rob that blew me away THANKS MY FRIEND.!

I was not expecting that at all you really absorbed the content in a very short amount of time! And based on your PM I can tell there will be a direct impact on your bank accounts.

Thanks very much for the detailed and thoughtful comments and happy you see value and I can tell you have seen a few WSOs before.

Yes as you dig in to the Profit Traveler eBook you will see the case studies are actual people with a focus on their business strategies and each one has actually several income streams we can learn from and duplicate.

Thanks again my friend for taking time to comment and keeping it real.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 26th Jun 2016, 06:12 PM   #96
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattjay View Post

Hello sir. Sent you a pm. Ready to go
Hi Matt,

You are not kidding! Congrats and Thank You it will be pleasure working with you.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 30th Jun 2016, 01:09 PM   #97
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Art,

I shot you a PM.


Robert
rob54 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rob54 For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jun 2016, 09:09 PM   #98
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for that Rob.

Glad your interests and the content are matching up well.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 02:11 AM   #99
eCommerce Entrepreneurs
War Room Member
 
alldigitalbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: South America
Posts: 83
Thanks: 25
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, please send more details about coaching program and done for you solution?
Thanks in advance
Andres
alldigitalbiz is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to alldigitalbiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 04:27 AM   #100
Entrepreneur/Marketer
 
Profit Traveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Great Choice to Have!
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 543
Thanked 506 Times in 385 Posts
Default
Re: YOU GET PAID TODAY! 16 Cash Flow Blueprints EXPLODE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AWESOME REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alldigitalbiz View Post

Hello, please send more details about coaching program and done for you solution?
Thanks in advance
Andres
Hello Andres,

Sending PM my friend.

Art
Profit Traveler is online now  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
make, money

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 PM.