Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 31st May 2016, 09:10 AM   #1
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
CLOSING TONIGHT -THE NEW 100% CUSTOM DONE-FOR-YOU SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS -FREE $6,000 UPGRADE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


I'll be offering a FREE $6,000 upgrade (my most expensive package) to the next person that gets in.... -

EDIT: Officially closed. This thread will not be bumped anymore, and old thread is coming back.

This will be CLOSED this week -- NO EXCEPTIONS. And due to massive request, the next time around, the price will be double... there's nothing more important than your word in business, no fake-scarcity, no B.S, call my bluff and you'll see the price at $995 the next time this thread rolls around.

I will not be hard-selling this to anyone, do NOT apply unless you have a BURNING DESIRE to finally have a real, profitable business by someone that's actually consistently getting results. I'm going to help you crush it and my goal is to make YOU the winner.



Disclaimer: This thread was previously for my eCommerce course - this very special done-for-you offer is temporary and available on October 30th ONLY while my course is being updated.

-------
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zdivine For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2016, 11:59 PM   #2
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I have just sent you a private message to your inbox.

Respectfully,
D.J.Pollard
DJPollard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 12:02 AM   #3
The 'one' is already here
 
Iamthetwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 37
Thanks: 37
Thanked 102 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It all looks very interesting but I think I would need more info. Anyone bought this? Is the refund policy IF you work for 30 days and make no money I will refund or is it a OK I think this product is not good, can I get my money back? Plus what are the usual problems? You might have done this but can I? Maybe you got lucky and hit a hot seller? Is it me or is anyone else thinking; "I need more info here"? Not trying to be rude seller, just letting you know what I'm thinking.
Iamthetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iamthetwo For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 12:47 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah I agree, more info would be useful including where is the traffic coming from and the cost to achieve this kind of income.

Looking forward to reading more.
OldToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 01:00 AM   #5
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DJPollard View Post

Hello,

I have just sent you a private message to your inbox.

Respectfully,
D.J.Pollard
Kindly check your PM's.

Originally Posted by Iamthetwo View Post

It all looks very interesting but I think I would need more info. Anyone bought this? Is the refund policy IF you work for 30 days and make no money I will refund or is it a OK I think this product is not good, can I get my money back? Plus what are the usual problems? You might have done this but can I? Maybe you got lucky and hit a hot seller? Is it me or is anyone else thinking; "I need more info here"? Not trying to be rude seller, just letting you know what I'm thinking.
Hi Iamthetwo,

It's a good thing to be skeptical and have questions, I would do the same thing.

Yes, there's around 50 other people in the academy from other forums, I'd be more than happy to PM you their reviews and payment proof.

I'll also throw in a 100% satisfaction guarantee for you. If you don't make money within the first 30 days, I'll give you every penny back and you get to keep all the $2,000 in bonuses for free. I want this to be a complete no-risk purchase for you.

Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 01:02 AM   #6
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OldToad View Post

Yeah I agree, more info would be useful including where is the traffic coming from and the cost to achieve this kind of income.

Looking forward to reading more.
Kindly check your PM's as well.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 04:56 AM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
 
TSantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 100
Thanks: 59
Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zdivine View Post

Kindly check your PM's as well.
Could you PM me aswell please

Also how long does this take to set up?
How much to get started?
How many hours a week/day do we need to put in to make a full time income?
Do we need to have our own stock? or is it through someone else?
Will this work in the UK?
Can i download the video since we have different time zones?


Thanks in advance
TSantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 08:19 AM   #8
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 85
Thanks: 7
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The important thing to me is finding a product that will sell(winners)... do you have a surefire way to find hot sellers and what is the success rate for finding them? Also, these product campaigns tend to have shelf life where the campaign will burn out after a while so how long does a product campaign usually last? Also, could you pm me some reviews/payment proof?
webdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 11:06 AM   #9
Advanced Warrior
 
klandino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 570
Thanks: 35
Thanked 77 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OldToad View Post

Yeah I agree, more info would be useful including where is the traffic coming from and the cost to achieve this kind of income.

Looking forward to reading more.
I would love to hear more as well.
klandino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 11:39 AM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is Shopify the only eCommerce store that will work with this?

How about Amazon, AliExpress?

Shopify starts at $29.00 USD per month for the basic version.

You can put together an Amazon or AliExpress store for a one time payment.

Where is the traffic coming from?
CyberCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberCommander For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 01:01 PM   #11
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TSantos View Post

Could you PM me aswell please

Also how long does this take to set up?
How much to get started?
How many hours a week/day do we need to put in to make a full time income?
Do we need to have our own stock? or is it through someone else?
Will this work in the UK?
Can i download the video since we have different time zones?


Thanks in advance
Hi TSantos,

I noticed your interest in eCom Gods.

You can be set up one hour from now.

All of the videos are 100% live and you get to watch me start a shop from the very beginning (showing EXACTLY how I'm bringing in $500+ per day with Shopify) to the end, until you start making money. All you have to do is sit down, copy, and replicate what I'm doing. All you need is to invest one hour and the rest is auto-pilot.

Everything is dropshipped. That means you reap all the profits while the hard work is done for you. It'll most definitely work in the UK.

Yes, all the videos are precorded and you can watch me live make a store from scratch and profit from it in a one day span.

Kindly check your PM's.

Originally Posted by webdave View Post

The important thing to me is finding a product that will sell(winners)... do you have a surefire way to find hot sellers and what is the success rate for finding them? Also, these product campaigns tend to have shelf life where the campaign will burn out after a while so how long does a product campaign usually last? Also, could you pm me some reviews/payment proof?
Kindly check your PM's, I'd be more than happy to answer all of your questions and show you reviews.


Originally Posted by klandino View Post

I would love to hear more as well.
Sure thing! Sending you a PM now.


Originally Posted by CyberCommander View Post

Is Shopify the only eCommerce store that will work with this?

How about Amazon, AliExpress?

Shopify starts at $29.00 USD per month for the basic version.

You can put together an Amazon or AliExpress store for a one time payment.

Where is the traffic coming from?
Hi CyberCommander,

You can most definitely do it without Shopify, that's just what I use.

Also, you get a 14 day trial, so you have nothing to lose. You'll know if your niche works in 14 days or not, and if it does then you'll be making much more than that by the time you have to pay.

I'll shoot you a PM with more details.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 01:36 PM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Twice now you've avoided answering the question about where the traffic is coming from (post #4 and post #10).

Do you need a Facebook account for this?
lk87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 02:06 PM   #13
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lk87 View Post

Twice now you've avoided answering the question about where the traffic is coming from (post #4 and post #10).

Do you need a Facebook account for this?
Hi lk87,

My apologies, the question wasn't avoided, I did PM them with the information.

Yes, Facebook advertising is used. You get to watch me do it and replicate exactly what I do, and I even have a full in-depth lesson on it inside the academy.

If you have absolutely any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I'm more than happy to help!
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 02:18 PM   #14
Get It
War Room Member
 
djt1102's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 91
Thanks: 12
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much would we need to invest aside from the price of the course to be successful?
djt1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djt1102 For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 02:28 PM   #15
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would also like a PM of reviews and payment proof. Thanks.
debdigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 03:57 PM   #16
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by djt1102 View Post

How much would we need to invest aside from the price of the course to be successful?
All you need is $5 for your first ad and $10 for your domain, that's it.

No upsells, no other investments, no B.S.

Kindly check your PM's.

Originally Posted by debdigga View Post

I would also like a PM of reviews and payment proof. Thanks.
I'd be more than happy to show you.

Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 05:13 PM   #17
The 'one' is already here
 
Iamthetwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 37
Thanks: 37
Thanked 102 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I hope you are having a great day!

It's a sad fact in this world, that we have to be so careful and can't trust complete strangers who we don't even know yet! But as I'm sure you are aware, there are many, (to put it bluntly) sociopathic liars in this industry.

I bet everyone reading this thread are thinking, please let it be true, please let it be true... :-)

THE BIGGEST issue I have always faced in the past with (PPC, Mini-Sites, CPA etc etc) is 1. Finding a niche, 2. spending a fortune on advertising to find out the niche sucks. I'm not a rich man! LOL. So I'm wondering what you could comment on that?

Also you make it all sound so easy... success always looks easy after the fact, but be real with me, what can I expect? (I'm a big boy I can take it). Like did you start 10 stores before you found a winner? Will we probably have a few failures along the way? I get long term growth, I'm OK with that.

To me, if this even took 3 months to setup and I made $500 a day after the three months, that would be ONE HELL OF A DEAL! Or are you literally suggesting that I will watch your video, follow the steps and hit at least a decent return? I think what you are facing here with my questions and others questions is the elephant in our room is "This is too god to be true" (just telling you that, to help you sell more if you are the real deal :-) )

I know you already said drop shipping but how easy is that to set up? My final thought is a typical one I guess, If this is this easy there should be people churning out stores all day long.
Iamthetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 08:03 PM   #18
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Iamthetwo View Post

I hope you are having a great day!

It's a sad fact in this world, that we have to be so careful and can't trust complete strangers who we don't even know yet! But as I'm sure you are aware, there are many, (to put it bluntly) sociopathic liars in this industry.

I bet everyone reading this thread are thinking, please let it be true, please let it be true... :-)

THE BIGGEST issue I have always faced in the past with (PPC, Mini-Sites, CPA etc etc) is 1. Finding a niche, 2. spending a fortune on advertising to find out the niche sucks. I'm not a rich man! LOL. So I'm wondering what you could comment on that?

Also you make it all sound so easy... success always looks easy after the fact, but be real with me, what can I expect? (I'm a big boy I can take it). Like did you start 10 stores before you found a winner? Will we probably have a few failures along the way? I get long term growth, I'm OK with that.

To me, if this even took 3 months to setup and I made $500 a day after the three months, that would be ONE HELL OF A DEAL! Or are you literally suggesting that I will watch your video, follow the steps and hit at least a decent return? I think what you are facing here with my questions and others questions is the elephant in our room is "This is too god to be true" (just telling you that, to help you sell more if you are the real deal :-) )

I know you already said drop shipping but how easy is that to set up? My final thought is a typical one I guess, If this is this easy there should be people churning out stores all day long.
Hi Iamthetwo,

You're right, and it's a good thing to be skeptical, I would do the same thing.

You'll be able to watch me do it live, and I mention HUGE niche categories that you can use, including specific niches that you can even copy off me. I show you my brand new site make money from the very beginning to the end. Finding a niche is much easier than you'd think, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about when you're inside the academy.

You can most DEFINITELY make $500 a day after 3 months. Some of my shops hit that after 2 weeks. If you want a completely honest answer, I can guarantee you if you actually take action after watching my videos you can most definitely make big profit, very quickly. I know it may sound too good to be true (I don't blame you) which is exactly why I offer a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't profit, you get every penny back and you get to keep all of the $2,000+ bonuses for FREE. I believe in giving as much value as possible to my students, and I truly want to see and help you succeed.

Also, the set up is extremely easy. I show the entire process live, you can be set up with a professional website one hour from now. If you have absolutely any other questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I'm more than happy to help you and make you feel fully comfortable before you decide to purchase.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zdivine For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 08:46 PM   #19
The 'one' is already here
 
Iamthetwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 37
Thanks: 37
Thanked 102 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zdivine View Post

Hi Iamthetwo,

You're right, and it's a good thing to be skeptical, I would do the same thing.

You'll be able to watch me do it live, and I mention HUGE niche categories that you can use, including specific niches that you can even copy off me. I show you my brand new site make money from the very beginning to the end. Finding a niche is much easier than you'd think, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about when you're inside the academy.

You can most DEFINITELY make $500 a day after 3 months. Some of my shops hit that after 2 weeks. If you want a completely honest answer, I can guarantee you if you actually take action after watching my videos you can most definitely make big profit, very quickly. I know it may sound too good to be true (I don't blame you) which is exactly why I offer a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't profit, you get every penny back and you get to keep all of the $2,000+ bonuses for FREE. I believe in giving as much value as possible to my students, and I truly want to see and help you succeed.

Also, the set up is extremely easy. I show the entire process live, you can be set up with a professional website one hour from now. If you have absolutely any other questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I'm more than happy to help you and make you feel fully comfortable before you decide to purchase.
OK So I have been doing some research on shopify and I'm reading about people who seem to be getting products and then using fulfillment centers etc etc. What is the situation with products for the way you do it? Will I need to find wholesale supplyers etc?
Iamthetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamthetwo For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 09:02 PM   #20
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Iamthetwo View Post

OK So I have been doing some research on shopify and I'm reading about people who seem to be getting products and then using fulfillment centers etc etc. What is the situation with products for the way you do it? Will I need to find wholesale supplyers etc?
None of that is necessary at all, everything is dropshipped. You reap the profits, all the hard work is done for you.

Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zdivine For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 10:10 PM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Patrick,
So, if I understand it correctly I'd need $140 for facebook ads at $5 per day for 1 month of advertising, $29 for shopify for the store and $10.00 for a domain name so I'd need total $179 for first month and i'm in business would this an accurate amount as far as startup costs needed to run this business?

This has got me really interested in this type of business. I'm just concerned as to how long it would
take before I could see a return of the $179 investment I'd be putting out to get in business that first month.


Thanks,
Damon
DamonJames is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 10:20 PM   #22
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Hey Patrick,
So, if I understand it correctly I'd need $140 for facebook ads at $5 per day for 1 month of advertising, $29 for shopify for the store and $10.00 for a domain name so I'd need total $179 for first month and i'm in business would this an accurate amount as far as startup costs needed to run this business?

This has got me really interested in this type of business. I'm just concerned as to how long it would
take before I could see a return of the $179 investment I'd be putting out to get in business that first month.


Thanks,
Damon
Hi Damon,

You only need $5 for your first ad, $10 for a domain and that's it. You can get Shopify completely free for 14 days (you can open as many trials as you want), and you'll know if your niche works by the time the trial is up. I wouldn't consider a $5 ad for one month cost, because you should be able to make a successful ad much before then, especially with my help.

If you take action, I'm high confident you'll make well more than your initial investment within the first 2 weeks.

Not only are you going to get access inside the academy, and all of the bonuses (over $2,000 value), but you're getting me along with it. I'll personally make sure you start making serious cash.

I'll also throw in a 100% satisfaction guarantee for you. If you don't make money within the first 30 days, I'll give you every penny back and you get to keep all the $2,000 in bonuses for free. I want this to be a complete no-risk purchase for you.

Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 10:23 PM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
sega001's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Southwest Texas
Posts: 278
Thanks: 42
Thanked 64 Times in 39 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there a Facebook mastermind group included with the purchase to learn from you and others?
sega001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 10:26 PM   #24
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sega001 View Post

Is there a Facebook mastermind group included with the purchase to learn from you and others?
Hi sega001,

Not at the moment, but that's a great suggestion and I will most definitely consider implementing it.

You do have full access to me after purchase though and I will personally be there to help you and answer absolutely any questions you have.

Appreciate your input.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 10:42 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Patrick,
Damon here and I was wondering the $5 for your first ad would I need to make sure I have the funds to do $5 per day on that first ad? Trying to get an understanding of how fb ads work because I've never done any paid advertising at all before.


Thanks,
Damon
DamonJames is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 10:58 PM   #26
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Hey Patrick,
Damon here and I was wondering the $5 for your first ad would I need to make sure I have the funds to do $5 per day on that first ad? Trying to get an understanding of how fb ads work because I've never done any paid advertising at all before.


Thanks,
Damon
Hi Damon,

Nope, they normally charge you either at the end of the month or when you reach a certain payment threshold. You will most definitely not have to invest on ads your first day.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am more than happy to help.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2016, 11:34 PM   #27
Skype: MikeSmartSolutions
War Room Member
 
Mike Hersh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: TRAVELING
Posts: 1,085
Thanks: 29
Thanked 262 Times in 164 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Patrick,

Just purchased but got an error message on your website saying "error establishing database connection" would you help me access the training I'm pumped to get another income stream going.
Mike Hersh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 12:09 AM   #28
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,118
Thanks: 488
Thanked 570 Times in 528 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What kind of ROI are you achieving?

You say you are making $500+ daily via FB ads using Shopify, out of that how much is invested to make that $500+ daily? Also is there any chance of saturation? Are you limiting the amount of sales to this product?
Reddevil007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 12:26 AM   #29
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mike Hersh View Post

Hey Patrick,

Just purchased but got an error message on your website saying "error establishing database connection" would you help me access the training I'm pumped to get another income stream going.
Kindly check your PM's, I'll make sure everything is resolved and you're inside the academy.

We'll make sure you get another income stream going.

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

What kind of ROI are you achieving?

You say you are making $500+ daily via FB ads using Shopify, out of that how much is invested to make that $500+ daily? Also is there any chance of saturation? Are you limiting the amount of sales to this product?
Hi Reddevil007,

It's around a 40-50% profit margin. For that specific site and niche, I was investing around $80 per day in ads to achieve that result. Absolutely no chance of saturation (there's ENDLESS items you can sell, you'll know exactly what I mean when you're inside the academy), but I will be limiting sales strictly so I can fully focus on each student and ensure they succeed. I don't like to have a huge membership site, I like to keep it small and make sure everyone starts making money.

If you have absolutely any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or shoot me a PM. I am more than happy to help.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 12:45 AM   #30
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,118
Thanks: 488
Thanked 570 Times in 528 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So profit was of $420 if I am not wrong?

Also will provide support through Skype?
Reddevil007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 12:52 AM   #31
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

So profit was of $420 if I am not wrong?

Also will provide support through Skype?
Not quiet, it was around 45%, you have to factor in the cost of drop-shipping the item too.

The cool thing is, this is on a daily basis, with absolutely no work involved. I can leave the country for a month, come back, and have profited the entire time. You'll see the entire process live and how to automate it inside the academy.

I don't currently provide Skype support, but I do offer multiple ways to contact me inside. Also, I am highly considering opening a Facebook or Skype group for all eCom Gods members as I have been getting a lot of requests for it.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any more questions, happy to answer them for you.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 01:01 AM   #32
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,118
Thanks: 488
Thanked 570 Times in 528 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The affiliate commissions that we make, are they on a recurring monthly basis or one time only?
Reddevil007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 01:07 AM   #33
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

The affiliate commissions that we make, are they on a recurring monthly basis or one time only?
They're not necessarily affiliate commissions. I'll go ahead and PM you more information and I'll answer all of your questions there.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 01:28 AM   #34
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 15
Thanks: 17
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please PM me with more info. Thanks.
philfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 01:44 AM   #35
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by philfox View Post

Please PM me with more info. Thanks.
Most definitely.

Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 01:58 AM   #36
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 354
Thanks: 109
Thanked 48 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

May I ask if your course is about online arbitrage from other online store (aliexpress, ebay, amazon..etc) or do you really do dropship from real dropship suppliers ?
sickbaomei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 05:37 AM   #37
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Check your PMs please thanks!
Rai71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 06:13 AM   #38
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Patrick,
Damon here and I was wondering something concerning running these fb ads.


1- Would I be able to make a profit if I could only afford to do $5 to $10 per day in fb ads?


The maximum I can do in ad spend is $10.00 per day right now based on how much money I've saved so far.


Thanks,
Damon
DamonJames is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 08:09 AM   #39
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there an advantage to Shopify drop shipping as compared to Amazon or AliExpress stores?

Will putting together a Shopify store make payments (spendable money for me) come in on a daily basis as opposed to monthly affiliate commissions

Can PayPal be used as the payment processor or does a merchant account have to be set-up for Shopify?

What is the overhead involved in this Shopify venture? (Please list all things necessary in order to put this together)

So you admit that the $572 figure is gross income and actual take home pay is between $257.40 (45%) and $286.00 (50%) after expenses?

Don't get me wrong. I would be happy with between $257.40 and $286.00 coming in as profit every day. That comes out to $93,951.00 USD per year on the low 45% profit. I know that a lot of Warriors would be extremely excited with that kind of yearly income...

How long would it take to work up to an $80.00 per day Facebook Ad budget starting from an extremely low shoestring budget? ($5.00 per day for say 15 days per month)

Please get back to me here or PM me.
CyberCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 02:29 PM   #40
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sickbaomei View Post

May I ask if your course is about online arbitrage from other online store (aliexpress, ebay, amazon..etc) or do you really do dropship from real dropship suppliers ?
Hi sickbaomei,

Thank you for your interest.

Kindly check your PM's, I've sent you more information.

Originally Posted by Rai71 View Post

Check your PMs please thanks!
Replied

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Hey Patrick,
Damon here and I was wondering something concerning running these fb ads.


1- Would I be able to make a profit if I could only afford to do $5 to $10 per day in fb ads?


The maximum I can do in ad spend is $10.00 per day right now based on how much money I've saved so far.


Thanks,
Damon
Yes, you can most definitely profit with a $10 ad spend. I'll be there to help you every step of the way as well. You're not only paying for the academy, the bonuses ($2,000+ worth), but you're getting me along with it.

Originally Posted by CyberCommander View Post

Is there an advantage to Shopify drop shipping as compared to Amazon or AliExpress stores?

Will putting together a Shopify store make payments (spendable money for me) come in on a daily basis as opposed to monthly affiliate commissions

Can PayPal be used as the payment processor or does a merchant account have to be set-up for Shopify?

What is the overhead involved in this Shopify venture? (Please list all things necessary in order to put this together)

So you admit that the $572 figure is gross income and actual take home pay is between $257.40 (45%) and $286.00 (50%) after expenses?

Don't get me wrong. I would be happy with between $257.40 and $286.00 coming in as profit every day. That comes out to $93,951.00 USD per year on the low 45% profit. I know that a lot of Warriors would be extremely excited with that kind of yearly income...

How long would it take to work up to an $80.00 per day Facebook Ad budget starting from an extremely low shoestring budget? ($5.00 per day for say 15 days per month)

Please get back to me here or PM me.
Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 02:36 PM   #41
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks: 23
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Im very interested. How scalable is this? I presume the sky is the limit? Also please send more info. Thanks
davidk8445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 02:48 PM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Can you also please send me some details regarding your WSO? I appreciate it. Thanks.
metavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 03:18 PM   #43
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 126
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Me too would like review and web site samples.

also would like to know about Ali stores or something besides a $29.00 a month fee from Shopify.

Very interested but you know what they say' A burnt child fears the fire"
JChilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 04:32 PM   #44
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ash2611's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 154
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a pm, please check.
ash2611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 05:00 PM   #45
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by davidk8445 View Post

Hi,

Im very interested. How scalable is this? I presume the sky is the limit? Also please send more info. Thanks
Hi davidk8445,

You can scale this to the moon. There is no limit.

Kindly check your PM's, I've sent you more information.

Originally Posted by metavid View Post

Hi,

Can you also please send me some details regarding your WSO? I appreciate it. Thanks.
Of course. Kindly check your PM's.

Originally Posted by JChilds View Post

Me too would like review and web site samples.

also would like to know about Ali stores or something besides a $29.00 a month fee from Shopify.

Very interested but you know what they say' A burnt child fears the fire"
I see exactly what you're saying, I went ahead and PM'd you more information.

Originally Posted by ash2611 View Post

Sent you a pm, please check.
Sure thing! I sent you one back.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 09:09 PM   #46
Warrior Member
 
hecadothhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased! Solely because you are giving a 30-day back money guarantee if it doesn't work out! Shows that you are confident that it will work.


UPDATE: AM I ABLE TO USE bigcommerce instead of shopify to do this?

Due to my geographical restrictions and having my own countries version of Shopify, I am unable to use the US website.
hecadothhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 11:48 PM   #47
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 106
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

1) Is it use shopify to build a ecommerce store with the priduct from aliexpress and if someone buy from my store, i just purchase the product from aliexpress and tell the seller to ship to my customer?

2) Will you also teach where to get the target traffic to our ecommerce store like using facebook ads?
wrc1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 11:53 PM   #48
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hecadothhuang View Post

Purchased! Solely because you are giving a 30-day back money guarantee if it doesn't work out! Shows that you are confident that it will work.


UPDATE: AM I ABLE TO USE bigcommerce instead of shopify to do this?

Due to my geographical restrictions and having my own countries version of Shopify, I am unable to use the US website.
Hi hecadothhuang,

Nice! I assure you that you just made a great decision.

Yes, you can use anything you'd like. Also, you can definitely use Shopify in your country for it, I'll go ahead and PM you.

Originally Posted by wrc1010 View Post

1) Is it use shopify to build a ecommerce store with the priduct from aliexpress and if someone buy from my store, i just purchase the product from aliexpress and tell the seller to ship to my customer?

2) Will you also teach where to get the target traffic to our ecommerce store like using facebook ads?
Hi wrc1010,

I'll go ahead and PM you with all the information you'll need.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2016, 01:17 AM   #49
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will all the sellers dropship their products? If not how can you tell which sellers are dropshipping their products? Thanks!
pinklotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2016, 01:40 AM   #50
CPA Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 218
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Watch Me LIVE Right Now Making $572 Per Day Doing Little To Zero Work With eCom
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pinklotus View Post

Will all the sellers dropship their products? If not how can you tell which sellers are dropshipping their products? Thanks!
Hi pinklotus,

Yes, that won't be a problem at all.

Kindly check your PM's.
zdivine is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
$572, day, ecom, live, making, watch, work

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 AM.