Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 03:35 AM   #1
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pinterest
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share








CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email erica@extremereviewer.com with any questions. Customer support provided for clarification of any of the instructions in the included material.

Sincerely,

Erica Stone

Last edited on 4th Nov 2016 at 05:56 PM.
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 07:17 PM   #2
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I know - where are the normal onslaught of comments? This poor sales page bounced around this morning a couple of times but it's finally settled in it's traditional spot in the WSO section of the forum.

I've included a screen shot of discussions that were taking place on an earlier location of the sales page.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 08:59 PM   #3
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Posts: 96
Thanks: 273
Thanked 48 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Erica,
I have always trusted you and your products. Not very active in the WF, but always interested in your products. Will be picking up now. If you have any other recent courses on the Pinterest marketplace please let me know. Just want to say Hi
Ganti Murty
vikram2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikram2009 For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 09:16 PM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Erica,
is there any software to automate the process?
flagship007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flagship007 For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 09:51 PM   #5
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vikram2009 View Post

Hi Erica,
I have always trusted you and your products. Not very active in the WF, but always interested in your products. Will be picking up now. If you have any other recent courses on the Pinterest marketplace please let me know. Just want to say Hi
Ganti Murty
Hi, Ganti! Thank you for the kind words!

I do have a couple of other Pinterest courses but they've been out for awhile - this is the latest but if you don't have PinPlosion, you might take a look at it. Combine that strategy for gaining followers quickly with this strategy for greater impact more quickly.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by flagship007 View Post

hi Erica,
is there any software to automate the process?
Good question! In the book, I do mention two companies who have some free services you can use to help with some of the work.

Other than that you don't need any software and you don't want to use one that automates pin selection with pinning - that violates Pinterest's terms. You can use tools that do other things but Pinterest wants to make sure you're the one picking what you pin.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 10:30 PM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 18
Thanks: 34
Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Erica ALWAYS puts a lot into her courses and is one of the very few product providers that I will buy from on a consistent basis regardless of other peoples comments (although from experience you'll find near enough all positive comments on this thread anyway).

You will get value for money from this (we always do) and you will make money as long as you take action.

Disclaimer:
I do NOT know Erica personally and I have NOT been offered a free copy. I'm just a very satisfied previous customer willing to share previous experiences.
skid106 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skid106 For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Jun 2016, 11:36 PM   #7
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by skid106 View Post

Erica ALWAYS puts a lot into her courses and is one of the very few product providers that I will buy from on a consistent basis regardless of other peoples comments (although from experience you'll find near enough all positive comments on this thread anyway).

You will get value for money from this (we always do) and you will make money as long as you take action.

Disclaimer:
I do NOT know Erica personally and I have NOT been offered a free copy. I'm just a very satisfied previous customer willing to share previous experiences.
That was so very thoughtful of you to come here to share. I can't tell you what that means to me and I appreciate it! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 12:37 AM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 228
Thanks: 59
Thanked 58 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

it is easy ... so much easy
Saheem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Saheem For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 01:00 AM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 125
Thanks: 156
Thanked 107 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post

I do have a couple of other Pinterest courses but they've been out for awhile - this is the latest but if you don't have PinPlosion, you might take a look at it. Combine that strategy for gaining followers quickly with this strategy for greater impact more quickly.
Hi Erica!

I am wondering if you meant to link to the PinPlosion WSO? The link here just links back to PinTrender.

Thanks!
Daystar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daystar11 For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 01:16 AM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought the copy and have read through.

I must admit that I was Pinterest-challenged. I wasn't able to understand how Pinterest works and what we can do there in Marketing. Untill I read Erica's Pinterest Books. Though I might have not implemented 100% of her suggestions, My Review sites have been consistently getting a greater chunk of referral traffic from Pinterest.

When the news came a month ago about Pinterest being opened for affiliates, I was little scared to try... until Erica sent this book out

I have read through the book, and here's what impressed me:
1. That one line explaining why people come in first place to pinterest - This really opened my eyes - understanding visitor mindset makes marketing way more easier.
2. Finding the right SPECIFIC niche for Pinterest marketing. So you dont end up doing something nobody was looking for in Pinterest. Great thing is Erica brings up her research talent in backing up all these with market surveys and data analysis.
3. NO Upsells
4. NO Overlap from her previous Pinterest series. This book gives genuine knowledge about how to responsibly use current Pinterest-affiliate opportunity.
5. NO experience required to start whatsoever. You have step-by-step screenshots to show where to click. Work books you can use to create strategy just like Erica.
6. 30 affiliate sources for Pinterest is a great gesture from Erica to the newbies.

I do not see any downside but one area for improvement.
1. Erica has released at least 3-4 books on Pinterest marketing. This creates a bit of overwhelm for guys/girls like me to how and when to effectively use which strategy. One book might be focusing on getting traffic, One to gain followers/engagement, etc.,
A suggestion is to mention for an overall strategy, for effective results, the sequence of strtegy.
Eg: Use Pinplosion (?) first to setup Pinterest correctly and gain followers, then implement (Pinfabulous?) to gain initial traction, Then implement Pintrender strategy. If there is somethings like this possible.
Erica is best to guide in this. I am just suggesting.

Pintrender is once again a great addition to anyone's IM arsenal. Dont miss this and repent.
madhugs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to madhugs For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 03:23 AM   #11
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Nile Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 99
Thanks: 224
Thanked 263 Times in 203 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


Disclaimer...received a review copy...

Folks, if you've got any doubts about marketing with Pinterest, the buck
stops here!

And Erica Stone is at it again..."PINTRENDER--AFFILIATE LINKS + PINTEREST"...
and that title says it all...

With this step-by-step tutorial regarding the insertion of affiliate links
into Pinterest...the right way...your business's bottom line will surely
benefit!

What you've got to know is how to do this CORRECTLY...thus PROFITABLY!
And isn't this exactly what you want?

If you really want to get a handle on this 'Pinterest' social media arena,
then this WSO of Erica's is the ticket you're looking for...

I won't go into all the details of exactly what you're receiving in this
package...Erica explains it very well on the sales copy...way better than
I could ...

And if you want to get an excellent foundational in this area...you might
want to grab her earlier product...'PinPlosion'...which will definitely
help you build those all important profiles and gain those followers fast!

Believe me, with these two..."Pintrender--Affiliate Links + Pinterest" and
"PinPlosion"...you'll have the bases for one hell of a business...

Erica doesn't pull any punches in this WSO, as usual...she gives you the
strategies, tactics, tips and 'in-the-trenches' steps to make this work...

No bs here...no hype...no promises that she doesn't fulfill...and no fluff!

What more could you want...KNOWING YOU'RE RECEIVING EXACTLY WHAT'S PROMISED!

Erica's products over the years have ALWAYS been 'over-the-top'...this gal
creates products that seriously delivers...

And this one is no different...What grabbed my attention immediately are the
12 HOTTEST NICHES that'll have you getting those sales! And the 30 AFFILIATE
PROGRAMS to use with Pinterest...

And this only touches on the surface...this is what I'm talking about when
Erica doesn't pull any punches...she INCLUDES EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO
MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR YOU
!...


She sure as hell doesn't have to pad her pocket at your expense with upsells,
downsells, cross-sells etc etc...

And her customer service is the best...THE BEST!...not to mention the non-iffy
60 day money-back guarantee...

Bottom line folks, if you're serious about really getting a handle in this Pinterest arena...
the actual 'making-money' the RIGHT way with this social media phenomenon...
then Erica's "PINTRENDER--AFFILIATE LINKS + PINTEREST" is the package that should
definitely be in your toolset...

Nile Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nile Vincent For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 04:12 AM   #12
Writer
War Room Member
 
magneticweb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: The middle of old England
Posts: 131
Thanks: 22
Thanked 54 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As soon as I heard from Erica that she had this product coming out I knew I would have to buy it.

I'm another one of her fans who doesn't need to read the sales page. All you need to know is that PinTrender matches the high standards of Erica's other products. It's extremely readable, and it's clear Erica really enjoys not only running this business but also teaching others how to do the same.

No upsells, of course. Erica is one of the few marketers on the internet who isn't just out to grab as much money as possible from her followers. She has a genuine desire to help those who need it and are prepared to put in the effort, and that shows on every page of PinTrender.

So congrats, Erica. You've done it again. A valuable, hands-on guide to starting a profitable business that's fun to do, and enjoyable to read, not to mention the ridiculously low price (at least, it's still low as I write this).

Philip Gegan
magneticweb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to magneticweb For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 11:13 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
John Reed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: (Ancient) York, United Kingdom.
Posts: 151
Thanks: 270
Thanked 88 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I trust Erica to provide products I can follow and understand.........
I did add to myself - "Thank Goodness as the colours on this product would give me a migraine"!!
But I know I can click on the button and be sure that it will be a seriously useful guide - thanks Erica
JohnO'York
John Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to John Reed For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 02:05 PM   #14
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Saheem View Post

it is easy ... so much easy
Thanks, Saheem!


Originally Posted by Daystar11 View Post

Hi Erica!

I am wondering if you meant to link to the PinPlosion WSO? The link here just links back to PinTrender.

Thanks!
Oh, I did, thanks!

PinPlosion can be found here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...blueprint.html

Originally Posted by madhugs View Post

I bought the copy and have read through.

I must admit that I was Pinterest-challenged. I wasn't able to understand how Pinterest works and what we can do there in Marketing. Untill I read Erica's Pinterest Books. Though I might have not implemented 100% of her suggestions, My Review sites have been consistently getting a greater chunk of referral traffic from Pinterest.

When the news came a month ago about Pinterest being opened for affiliates, I was little scared to try... until Erica sent this book out

I have read through the book, and here's what impressed me:
1. That one line explaining why people come in first place to pinterest - This really opened my eyes - understanding visitor mindset makes marketing way more easier.
2. Finding the right SPECIFIC niche for Pinterest marketing. So you dont end up doing something nobody was looking for in Pinterest. Great thing is Erica brings up her research talent in backing up all these with market surveys and data analysis.
3. NO Upsells
4. NO Overlap from her previous Pinterest series. This book gives genuine knowledge about how to responsibly use current Pinterest-affiliate opportunity.
5. NO experience required to start whatsoever. You have step-by-step screenshots to show where to click. Work books you can use to create strategy just like Erica.
6. 30 affiliate sources for Pinterest is a great gesture from Erica to the newbies.

I do not see any downside but one area for improvement.
1. Erica has released at least 3-4 books on Pinterest marketing. This creates a bit of overwhelm for guys/girls like me to how and when to effectively use which strategy. One book might be focusing on getting traffic, One to gain followers/engagement, etc.,
A suggestion is to mention for an overall strategy, for effective results, the sequence of strtegy.
Eg: Use Pinplosion (?) first to setup Pinterest correctly and gain followers, then implement (Pinfabulous?) to gain initial traction, Then implement Pintrender strategy. If there is somethings like this possible.
Erica is best to guide in this. I am just suggesting.

Pintrender is once again a great addition to anyone's IM arsenal. Dont miss this and repent.
Thanks for the great overview on the product! Much appreciated and glad you like it.

Excellent suggestion regarding my providing some sequence to the books. I think of them like this:
  • PinFabulous Affiliate is a website+Pinterest strategy. If you want a complete strategy that covers how to choose a niche, do keyword research for that niche, build a website, and promote that website on Pinterest, start with this book, then add in PinPlosion, and, lastly, add in PinTrender.
  • PinPlosion covers how to grow followers rapidly on Pinterest using white hat methods that will help you find real Pinterest users (not fake profiles) that have a high degree of interest in your niche. If you have an existing website and/or Pinterest profile but want more followers, go with this book and then add in PinTrender to put affiliate links on your profile.
  • PinTrender is the only currently-available book I have about putting affiliate links on Pinterest. (Some may remember Super PinMadness which I closed after Pinterest stopped allowing affiliate links.) It doesn't cover building a website so if you don't have a site but want to build one and use Pinterest, start with PinFabulous Affiliate, add PinPlosion, and then move to PinTrender. If you already have a website, already have a Pinterest profile, are doing great at getting followers but just want to include affiliate links on that profile than go straight to this book.
Hope that helps!



Originally Posted by Nile Vincent View Post


Disclaimer...received a review copy...

Folks, if you've got any doubts about marketing with Pinterest, the buck
stops here!

And Erica Stone is at it again..."PINTRENDER--AFFILIATE LINKS + PINTEREST"...
and that title says it all...

With this step-by-step tutorial regarding the insertion of affiliate links
into Pinterest...the right way...your business's bottom line will surely
benefit!

What you've got to know is how to do this CORRECTLY...thus PROFITABLY!
And isn't this exactly what you want?

If you really want to get a handle on this 'Pinterest' social media arena,
then this WSO of Erica's is the ticket you're looking for...

I won't go into all the details of exactly what you're receiving in this
package...Erica explains it very well on the sales copy...way better than
I could ...

And if you want to get an excellent foundational in this area...you might
want to grab her earlier product...'PinPlosion'...which will definitely
help you build those all important profiles and gain those followers fast!

Believe me, with these two..."Pintrender--Affiliate Links + Pinterest" and
"PinPlosion"...you'll have the bases for one hell of a business...

Erica doesn't pull any punches in this WSO, as usual...she gives you the
strategies, tactics, tips and 'in-the-trenches' steps to make this work...

No bs here...no hype...no promises that she doesn't fulfill...and no fluff!

What more could you want...KNOWING YOU'RE RECEIVING EXACTLY WHAT'S PROMISED!

Erica's products over the years have ALWAYS been 'over-the-top'...this gal
creates products that seriously delivers...

And this one is no different...What grabbed my attention immediately are the
12 HOTTEST NICHES that'll have you getting those sales! And the 30 AFFILIATE
PROGRAMS to use with Pinterest...

And this only touches on the surface...this is what I'm talking about when
Erica doesn't pull any punches...she INCLUDES EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO
MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR YOU
!...


She sure as hell doesn't have to pad her pocket at your expense with upsells,
downsells, cross-sells etc etc...

And her customer service is the best...THE BEST!...not to mention the non-iffy
60 day money-back guarantee...

Bottom line folks, if you're serious about really getting a handle in this Pinterest arena...
the actual 'making-money' the RIGHT way with this social media phenomenon...
then Erica's "PINTRENDER--AFFILIATE LINKS + PINTEREST" is the package that should
definitely be in your toolset...

Thanks, Nile - so glad you like it! I work very hard to deliver solid customer service so I greatly appreciate you mentioning that, too. Means a lot to me!


Originally Posted by magneticweb View Post

As soon as I heard from Erica that she had this product coming out I knew I would have to buy it.

I'm another one of her fans who doesn't need to read the sales page. All you need to know is that PinTrender matches the high standards of Erica's other products. It's extremely readable, and it's clear Erica really enjoys not only running this business but also teaching others how to do the same.

No upsells, of course. Erica is one of the few marketers on the internet who isn't just out to grab as much money as possible from her followers. She has a genuine desire to help those who need it and are prepared to put in the effort, and that shows on every page of PinTrender.

So congrats, Erica. You've done it again. A valuable, hands-on guide to starting a profitable business that's fun to do, and enjoyable to read, not to mention the ridiculously low price (at least, it's still low as I write this).

Philip Gegan
Much appreciated, Philip! That "no upsell" method is part of my customer service strategy. If someone needs a guide on a specific method I just want them to be able to get that guide and start following through. I'd rather spend my extra time on my own sites than piecing together "funnels" of material.


Originally Posted by John Reed View Post

I trust Erica to provide products I can follow and understand.........
I did add to myself - "Thank Goodness as the colours on this product would give me a migraine"!!
But I know I can click on the button and be sure that it will be a seriously useful guide - thanks Erica
JohnO'York
LOL - point taken! ; ) Got to give me some leeway, though - I live with all men. The only bright colors in my house are on my makeup counter and in my closet so since the topic was Pinterest I snagged the chance to get some pinks and purples into the mix - actually, there were more flowers, initially, and some other girly accents. This is the toned down version, if you can believe that.

(Plus I was playing around with a new sales page creation tool - although don't blame them for the colors - those were all me. Ha ha!)

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica

Save
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 02:51 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
T2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 228
Thanks: 257
Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Erica,

Quick question... is having an Etsy store considered a website or will I need a real website just for the products I want to promote on Pinterest?

Thanks!
T2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 04:11 PM   #16
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by T2007 View Post

Hi Erica,

Quick question... is having an Etsy store considered a website or will I need a real website just for the products I want to promote on Pinterest?

Thanks!
If you want to get approved for affiliate programs outside of Etsy, you may need to have a separate website other than your Etsy store since the affiliate programs will see that you won't be able to promote their items on your Etsy profile.

However, the site could be one that's in your Etsy store niche, could be connected to your Etsy store to help promote your own products, and then still be used to apply to other affiliate programs that you could promote through your site and/or Pinterest profile.

Make sense?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 04:29 PM   #17
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 16
Thanks: 43
Thanked 33 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have to agree with all the comments above. You can always count on Erica to deliver a solid product, and PinTrender follows in a long trail of useful, user-friendly tutorials - I know, I believe I've got them all!

The purple and pink were a bit of a surprise (can you tell Erica was having fun?), but I now know for a fact that you had better get used to them if you want to be a true Pinterest-er...
CaledonViv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaledonViv For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 04:36 PM   #18
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaledonViv View Post

I have to agree with all the comments above. You can always count on Erica to deliver a solid product, and PinTrender follows in a long trail of useful, user-friendly tutorials - I know, I believe I've got them all!

The purple and pink were a bit of a surprise (can you tell Erica was having fun?), but I now know for a fact that you had better get used to them if you want to be a true Pinterest-er...
I was having fun - LOL!

But, you're right...Pinterest loves bright colors and those who read carefully in the book will see exactly why I chose the ones I did. (hee hee)

Thanks for the compliment on my products! You're too sweet!

Sincerely,

Erica

Save
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2016, 09:11 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 173
Thanks: 34
Thanked 54 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, I've always been Pinterest-challenged, and I really didn't know the marketing possibilities. Lately I've been toying with the possibility of marketing some products that would be good for Pinterest. And there was also the buzz that now you can use affiliate codes with your pins (to which I said to myself "there goes the neighborhood"). I was looking around for a course, and lo and behold, Erica comes out with this, almost as if she heard I was looking for a course on the new Pinterest.

And sure enough this thing really does show you the possibilities, the gotchas and what you have to do to make things right. It definitely gives you a game plan so that you just don't charge in there like a bull in a china shop and lessen your chances of success.

So, if you want to learn how to market in Pinterest without fuss and with a clear cut plan, I strongly suggest getting this.
Jeff Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Gilbert For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jun 2016, 03:03 AM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I know that Amazon does not allow ads its products on Pinteret except for Facebook and Tweet?
paulhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jun 2016, 03:48 PM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 445
Thanks: 32
Thanked 69 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does it require website ,hosting or can be done direct linking initially ? Is this need to be done manually ? How much time need to spent per day ? Is there any initial investment needed?
lenkablog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 03:45 AM   #22
Ex Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Gone for Good
Posts: 862
Thanks: 373
Thanked 559 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've just got a couple of questions -

Are there any information product niches which work well with Pinterest, or is it strictly for physical products?

Can you use this traffic generation system for list building, or are the people on Pinterest not looking to opt in?

Thanks in advance.
Andrew_Wardle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2016, 08:13 AM   #23
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does Amazon allow ads from Pinterest ?
eximman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:11 AM   #24
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello

Anybody home ??

Can u answer my question please ?

Thanks in advance
eximman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:11 PM   #25
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
T2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 228
Thanks: 257
Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Andrew_Wardle View Post

I've just got a couple of questions -

Are there any information product niches which work well with Pinterest, or is it strictly for physical products?

Can you use this traffic generation system for list building, or are the people on Pinterest not looking to opt in?

Thanks in advance.
I have used Pinterest for 3 years to drive traffic to my website where I sell digital & downloadable products as an affiliate. Roughly between 20% and 25% of my traffic comes from Pinterest, and yes, it does work. I recommend you get them there by offering a free report through an attractive pin and once at your site, get them into signing up to your list and sell from there.

Hope this helps
T2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T2007 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:14 PM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
T2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 228
Thanks: 257
Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eximman View Post

Does Amazon allow ads from Pinterest ?
I have seen pins that lead to Amazon products many times, especially books. As if it's allowed or not, that... I'm not sure, but a quick call to Amazon will get you the answers you seek.
T2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T2007 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 07:01 PM   #27
HyperActive Warrior
 
goldmedal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this program, and while it seems pretty good, i did have some questions that ive emailed to the content creator but i've not received an answer back. I'm getting frustrated with the lack of response. just my experience....
goldmedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 12:04 PM   #28
Ex Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Gone for Good
Posts: 862
Thanks: 373
Thanked 559 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by T2007 View Post

I have used Pinterest for 3 years to drive traffic to my website where I sell digital & downloadable products as an affiliate. Roughly between 20% and 25% of my traffic comes from Pinterest, and yes, it does work. I recommend you get them there by offering a free report through an attractive pin and once at your site, get them into signing up to your list and sell from there.

Hope this helps
It does, thanks. That will suit me, as I never believe in driving traffic without trying to collect opt-ins.

Originally Posted by goldmedal View Post

I bought this program, and while it seems pretty good, i did have some questions that ive emailed to the content creator but i've not received an answer back. I'm getting frustrated with the lack of response. just my experience....
I know how you feel, as there are so many "take your money and run" bandits on this forum. Erica Stone is definitely not one of them, though. Look through all of the threads at the testimonials.

She hasn't been online for a week now, which is extremely unusual to say the least. I only hope nothing serious has happened.
Andrew_Wardle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_Wardle For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 10:12 AM   #29
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jeff Gilbert View Post

Well, I've always been Pinterest-challenged, and I really didn't know the marketing possibilities. Lately I've been toying with the possibility of marketing some products that would be good for Pinterest. And there was also the buzz that now you can use affiliate codes with your pins (to which I said to myself "there goes the neighborhood"). I was looking around for a course, and lo and behold, Erica comes out with this, almost as if she heard I was looking for a course on the new Pinterest.

And sure enough this thing really does show you the possibilities, the gotchas and what you have to do to make things right. It definitely gives you a game plan so that you just don't charge in there like a bull in a china shop and lessen your chances of success.

So, if you want to learn how to market in Pinterest without fuss and with a clear cut plan, I strongly suggest getting this.
Jeff - I love the line "so that you just don't charge in there like a bull in a china shop" because that is so descriptive of what can happen when affiliates have an opportunity to use a platform for marketing purposes.

Thanks so much for the compliments regarding the product!


Originally Posted by paulhung View Post

I know that Amazon does not allow ads its products on Pinteret except for Facebook and Tweet?
Correct - in a way...the only formally approved social media platforms in their current guidelines. However, I would be surprised if they didn't update that at some point. The book explains how and why you should approach Amazon to ask for permission before putting their links on Pinterest. There are plenty of other programs that allow them, though.


Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Does it require website ,hosting or can be done direct linking initially ? Is this need to be done manually ? How much time need to spent per day ? Is there any initial investment needed?
A website may be needed to get approved for some affiliate programs but, for many programs, it wouldn't need to be a very large website and even a free Blogger site can work.

No investment is needed for this strategy. Your boards should be created manually although there are free tools that can help with some of the work and are in compliance with Pinterest's rules.

You could do this strategy in 30-60 minutes a day, if necessary.


Originally Posted by Andrew_Wardle View Post

I've just got a couple of questions -

Are there any information product niches which work well with Pinterest, or is it strictly for physical products?

Can you use this traffic generation system for list building, or are the people on Pinterest not looking to opt in?

Thanks in advance.
I've seen profiles on Pinterest with a heavy focus on informational products and some with a good number of followers so I think there's probably an audience on there - I just don't know how well it performs.

Pinterest is heavily driven by the image and text in a pin. If you come up with a branded image approach that really stands out, you might find a way into that market. To get people to opt in you're going to want to make sure the pin draws people into wanting to click over to the article so they can see your opt in form and offer.

Since it's free to test that out, it's certainly worth a shot!


Originally Posted by eximman View Post

Does Amazon allow ads from Pinterest ?
It depends on who you ask, unfortunately. Right now, their published guidelines do not include Pinterest. They may not have completed whatever internal cycle they run through to update those to include Pinterest. You really need to contact them directly to get documented proof of any answer they provide (and the answer can be different each time you ask....).


Originally Posted by eximman View Post

Hello

Anybody home ??

Can u answer my question please ?

Thanks in advance
I'm so sorry - I've been traveling more than usual the past two months and am just catching up to emails and posts.


Originally Posted by T2007 View Post

I have used Pinterest for 3 years to drive traffic to my website where I sell digital & downloadable products as an affiliate. Roughly between 20% and 25% of my traffic comes from Pinterest, and yes, it does work. I recommend you get them there by offering a free report through an attractive pin and once at your site, get them into signing up to your list and sell from there.

Hope this helps
Ah! Had I just read further down here I'd have seen you had his question covered. Thanks!


Originally Posted by T2007 View Post

I have seen pins that lead to Amazon products many times, especially books. As if it's allowed or not, that... I'm not sure, but a quick call to Amazon will get you the answers you seek.
Exactly.


Originally Posted by goldmedal View Post

I bought this program, and while it seems pretty good, i did have some questions that ive emailed to the content creator but i've not received an answer back. I'm getting frustrated with the lack of response. just my experience....
I'm so sorry about that - typically I have a 24 hour response time but have most definitely slipped in the past month as I'm juggling a heavy plate. I'll be working through email today and tomorrow to catch up.


Originally Posted by Andrew_Wardle View Post

It does, thanks. That will suit me, as I never believe in driving traffic without trying to collect opt-ins.

I know how you feel, as there are so many "take your money and run" bandits on this forum. Erica Stone is definitely not one of them, though. Look through all of the threads at the testimonials.

She hasn't been online for a week now, which is extremely unusual to say the least. I only hope nothing serious has happened.
Thank you, Andrew. Nothing serious - just a continuation of some family related issues that has kept me hopping from one side of the country to another. I'm hoping this is the last month with this kind of heavy travel but it's hard to say. Appreciate the support and kind words, though!

Sincerely,

Erica

Save
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2016, 08:49 PM   #30
HyperActive Warrior
 
goldmedal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 106
Thanks: 15
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, it's been a few weeks and i've not heard back from the seller regarding the questions i've emailed. So no response at all. Now i'd like a refund, and i'm willing to bet that if i ask for one using their email, i'll get no response to that as well. Really disappointed in this.
goldmedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jul 2016, 02:46 PM   #31
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by goldmedal View Post

Ok, it's been a few weeks and i've not heard back from the seller regarding the questions i've emailed. So no response at all. Now i'd like a refund, and i'm willing to bet that if i ask for one using their email, i'll get no response to that as well. Really disappointed in this.
Goldmedal - I apologize for any miscommunication but I do not have record of any email from you. My email is up to date. Please verify that you used erica@extremereviewer.com. If so, then please try ericastone@desertpond.com.

You may also contact me through private message in WF. I'll keep an eye out for any such email and I'm sure I'll be able to address your questions and/or process a refund.

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jul 2016, 09:50 AM   #32
Senior Warrior Member
 
DWaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,317
Thanks: 841
Thanked 452 Times in 376 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought PinTender a couple of weeks ago and I am just now starting to ramp up my Pinterest marketing. I found the course to be very well written and set up. I covers all the important topics and it has really gotten me more motivated to use Pinterest. I have had my boards set up for a while but now I feel like I know what I should be doing with them. Thanks!
DWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DWaters For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jul 2016, 03:32 PM   #33
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DWaters View Post

I bought PinTender a couple of weeks ago and I am just now starting to ramp up my Pinterest marketing. I found the course to be very well written and set up. I covers all the important topics and it has really gotten me more motivated to use Pinterest. I have had my boards set up for a while but now I feel like I know what I should be doing with them. Thanks!
That's great to hear, thanks!
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2016, 02:49 PM   #34
Warrior Member
 
BruceN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 18
Thanks: 20
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Erica, interested in your Pinterest product have a Q. Posts on one of your Pinterest products said one should buy all three of your products to understand It and have a strategy. Did I misunderstand?

I'm interested in Pinterest, and have been a personal user for a couple years, but am hesitant to buy all three products to try it out. Will one of your products help me get started on Pinterest as a business before I buy all three?

Would PM you but don't have enough posts yet.

Thx in advance!
BruceN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2016, 06:07 PM   #35
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BruceN View Post

Erica, interested in your Pinterest product have a Q. Posts on one of your Pinterest products said one should buy all three of your products to understand It and have a strategy. Did I misunderstand?

I'm interested in Pinterest, and have been a personal user for a couple years, but am hesitant to buy all three products to try it out. Will one of your products help me get started on Pinterest as a business before I buy all three?

Would PM you but don't have enough posts yet.

Thx in advance!
Bruce - I'm glad you asked! The answer is - NO - you do not need to buy all of my Pinterest products in order to make this work.

Each of my Pinterest products has a unique objective. Some of them work well together but only if a person needs information on each of the different topics. Not everyone will need that.

This product (PinTrender) is about a standalone strategy. You don't need the other books in order to make this work. However, if you struggle to get Pinterest followers and want a way to gain followers quickly for free THEN you might want to get my PinPlosion book which helps specifically with that issue.

Same with my PinFabulous Affiliate book. It's a standalone strategy. You don't need anything else in order to make that work. However, if you want more followers than you're gaining with just the steps in PinFabulous, you could get Pinplosion and combine that method with PinFabulous.

Hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2016, 12:25 AM   #36
Active Warrior
 
Virginia Sanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Talk about a Classy WSO page.The best I have ever seen. Will pick it up now. Any upsells?
Virginia Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virginia Sanders For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Sep 2016, 04:30 PM   #37
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Virginia Sanders View Post

Talk about a Classy WSO page.The best I have ever seen. Will pick it up now. Any upsells?
Ah! You're too kind! I hate doing the sales pages but was practicing using a new tool I have.

There are NO upsells! All you need is inside this one product.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Nov 2016, 01:14 PM   #38
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 78
Thanks: 10
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

how much does it takes in weeks to make comissions, if i do the 30 pins daily?
also how much fb pages do you recommend to see per week, to find hot trends?
axel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Nov 2016, 01:33 PM   #39
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by axel9 View Post

how much does it takes in weeks to make comissions, if i do the 30 pins daily?
also how much fb pages do you recommend to see per week, to find hot trends?
I've seen it take anywhere from a week to two months to make the first sale. So much depends on how many followers you build up in Pinterest, the niche you choose, when you're pinning, etc.

As for FB pages, if you're focused on just this project I'd look at several FB pages a day.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Nov 2016, 12:54 AM   #40
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Liesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 111
Thanks: 25
Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Erica,
If I have Super Pin Madness, do I need this new WSO? Even though you closed SPM because of the affiliate links issue which has since been resolved, is there anything in this new WSO, aside from building a website, that I need in addition to Super Pin Madness? Or is SPM enough? I have your other two Pinterest WSOs as well.
Liesel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Liesel For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Nov 2016, 05:27 PM   #41
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Liesel View Post

Hi Erica,
If I have Super Pin Madness, do I need this new WSO? Even though you closed SPM because of the affiliate links issue which has since been resolved, is there anything in this new WSO, aside from building a website, that I need in addition to Super Pin Madness? Or is SPM enough? I have your other two Pinterest WSOs as well.
Liesel, there's some slightly different material between the two but I would think you'd be able to work through Super Pin Madness just fine without the material in PinTrender. If you get stuck at all, though, feel free to contact me for support.

Then, pair that with PinPlosion to grow your followers more quickly and you'd be good to go.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Apr 2018, 10:41 AM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Any 2018 Pinterest products?

Thanks!
lynnzetar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lynnzetar For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Apr 2018, 03:06 PM   #43
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lynnzetar View Post

Hi,

Any 2018 Pinterest products?

Thanks!
Lynn, perfect timing! I literally just launched one here: Pinterest Affiliate Explosion

It's similar to PinTrender but more detailed, more current, no website is required at all, the focus is on two, specific affiliate networks, and everything is covered including how to get followers and rank well in Pinterest's most current algorithm for search and smart feed.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Apr 2018, 02:04 PM   #44
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
beautyuno1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 185
Thanks: 539
Thanked 99 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post

Lynn, perfect timing! I literally just launched one here: Pinterest Affiliate Explosion

It's similar to PinTrender but more detailed, more current, no website is required at all, the focus is on two, specific affiliate networks, and everything is covered including how to get followers and rank well in Pinterest's most current algorithm for search and smart feed.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Erica, can you tell me which affiliate networks is it about? You can pm me if this would give away any information which you don't want .

other question: how is Pinterest standing in google search after their algorithm update in March?

thanks,

Nora
beautyuno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beautyuno1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Apr 2018, 12:33 PM   #45
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 807
Thanks: 2,214
Thanked 1,379 Times in 547 Posts
Default
Re: PinTrender - Pinterest + Affiliate Links - Be a Trend Finding Master and Get Clicks from Pintere
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by beautyuno1 View Post

Erica, can you tell me which affiliate networks is it about? You can pm me if this would give away any information which you don't want .

other question: how is Pinterest standing in google search after their algorithm update in March?

thanks,

Nora
Nora, not a secret at all! Pinterest Affiliate Explosion focuses on Zazzle and Society6 exclusively.

Pinterest seems to have taken a hit in Google search results but Pinterest Affiliate Explosion relies on internal Pinterest traffic and not traffic from Google so it's not impacted by those recent changes.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, clicks, finding, links, master, pinterest, pintrender, trend

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:50 AM.