Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 9th Jul 2016, 02:33 PM   #1
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



From: Phillip Lopez
To: Phil's Clients


Dear Fellow Warrior...

Are you frustrated because you either don't have the money
to use paid traffic or aren't having any luck with any other free
traffic strategies?

Is it irritating that it seems like others are able to get free traffic
easily and consistently, but you aren't for one reason or another?

Do you want to start using Facebook live or a Facebook group
to grow an audience and drive traffic, but you don't even know
where to get started?

Or maybe you have a Facebook group, but don't know how to
use Facebook live.

Or maybe you know how to use Facebook live, but you don't
know how to create or effectively use a Facebook group to
drive traffic.

Or maybe you have no idea how to use either, you've only
heard about them and see other people doing it.

If that's the case, I understand how you feel.

I've tried YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and even just a Facebook
profile alone. I have also bought product after product trying
to get something to yield quick results without much success.

But now that I've been doing Facebook Live videos more and
more and have combined them with the power of a Facebook
group, it's so much easier to drive traffic just by putting up
pretty imperfect videos.

Now I can put up a video and get views quite easily.

So I thought I'd make a recording of me creating a
Facebook group and showing people how to just get
started with Facebook Live on their desktop instead of
their smartphone.


So let me ask you this:

If you were to watch me create a Facebook group and
show you how you can get started with Facebook Live
streaming from your desktop...do you think you could
copy what I do?


If so, you're going to love these videos.

Because that's EXACTLY what I'll do.

Here's what you'll see me do in these short, easy to
watch and easy to implement videos:


1) Show you how to segment Facebook friends from
business friends so you don't spam your friends and
family on your existing profile


2) How to create a Facebook group step-by-step

3) What software you need to use Facebook Live from your
desktop rather than your mobile phone

4) How to use a Facebook group combined with
Facebook Live to drive traffic back to just about any site
you want


5) How to create free graphics for your Facebook group or
whatever you want

6) Some little kick-butt tweaks to your group to help
drive even more targeted traffic


7) How to monetize your group in an ethical way

PLUS:

8) I'll even show you my screen as I create a FB Live
video


9) I'll show you some simple tweaks that will help
you're live videos look more professional EVEN if you're
not great at making videos


Basically, I'm going to be giving you what you need to
set up a Facebook group and use Facebook live so you
can drive traffic to your websites, offers or even just back
to your Facebook group (sort of an interactive email list
that WILL buy).


Now, who is this for?

It's for people that have been wondering about using
Facebook groups to drive traffic, but just haven't been
able to do so effectively.


It's also for people that have been wondering how to use
Facebook live or are just looking for an effective free way
to drive traffic.

But imagine if you could create some simple Facebook Live
videos and share them in a group or on your timeline and
get views easily.

You could create these videos often and really build up an
audience quickly ESPECIALLY if you combine it with a
Facebook group.

How many videos could you easily make in a day, week or
month?

Is it possible that this could EASILY change your business'
way of driving traffic?

If so, I suggest you take action now and get this training.

The truth is that this training could change someone's
internet marketing life. Even better, it could be you. And if
you get started now, this may even change your entire
internet career if you've just been struggling up until
now
.

Some people will tell you that their WSO is worth maybe
$500 or $1,000.

Well I think this one can be worth up to around $27 to most
people realistically (I won't BS you).

And I may even charge closer to $47 or more in the future
when I get more testimonials.

But I'm going to make this a simple decision for you so the
special price for picking this up today is:



By the way, if you buy this today and you decide that you
do not need this training for ANY reason within the next 30
days, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase price.

No hassles, no questions asked, no hoops to jump through.

So you see it's all on me to deliver and you have absolutely
NOTHING to lose here.

P.S. I'm not going to tell you anything clever here, if
you've made it this far I think that you're interested or
just a page scanner. I think you KNOW that this
combination will work. There's a guarantee that it will
and you get to test-drive this for 30 days so there's no
risk, whatsoever. Hit that button above and get instant
access.
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2016, 06:45 PM   #2
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQ
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2016, 06:46 PM   #3
Warrior Member
 
AlaaKhassa0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yo!
Hey guys..
So Phillip gave me access to this wso in exchange of me looking into it and giving out a testimonial here..
I'm not going to bullshit you. There are a very select few trainings I actually watched from beginning to end, this is one of them.

It's a short video training of 6 videos and around an hour of content on getting traffic from FB Live streams and creating your own group to build an audience.

I have to say, this is more of a technical how-to training than a full business plan.

This will show you how to use facebook in your advantage to drive traffic with it to any offer or website you have.

But I have to say this is pretty damn good.
It is worth the investment you are making and it will help you get more traffic from facebook this way.


Phillip is a friend of mine on facebook. I've always known him as the facebook guy, who makes good money with his fb group.

Learn from him guys.
Pick this up.
-Alaa Khassa
AlaaKhassa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlaaKhassa0 For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jul 2016, 06:51 PM   #4
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlaaKhassa0 View Post

Yo!
Hey guys..
So Phillip gave me access to this wso in exchange of me looking into it and giving out a testimonial here..
I'm not going to bullshit you. There are a very select few trainings I actually watched from beginning to end, this is one of them.

It's a short video training of 6 videos and around an hour of content on getting traffic from FB Live streams and creating your own group to build an audience.

I have to say, this is more of a technical how-to training than a full business plan.

This will show you how to use facebook in your advantage to drive traffic with it to any offer or website you have.

But I have to say this is pretty damn good.
It is worth the investment you are making and it will help you get more traffic from facebook this way.


Phillip is a friend of mine on facebook. I've always known him as the facebook guy, who makes good money with his fb group.

Learn from him guys.
Pick this up.
-Alaa Khassa
Thanks for the love bro, I appreciate it!

I'm glad you thought it was aight
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2016, 08:20 PM   #5
IDoSTuFF4u
 
idostuffguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just picked this up.

Really good info. Thanks for this.
Phillip really knows his stuff and explains it well in the videos.

If you're on the fence about this, I can tell you, it's worth it.
idostuffguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to idostuffguy For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jul 2016, 08:29 PM   #6
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by idostuffguy View Post

I just picked this up.

Really good info. Thanks for this.
Phillip really knows his stuff and explains it well in the videos.

If you're on the fence about this, I can tell you, it's worth it.
Hey bro thanks for picking it up and thanks for the kind words!
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 12:34 AM   #7
Fiery Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Arun Chandran's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 263
Thanks: 159
Thanked 880 Times in 110 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this... because Philip's method works. I'd know... I'm in his FB group and bought this WSO.

This guide will show you a new, free method of traffic generation and how to build a tribe of loyal followers who will look forward to what you have to say... and buy what you recommend. It's like list building but in a much more interactive way.

Straightforward, simple and very easy to implement. Good job, Philip.
Arun Chandran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arun Chandran For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 01:06 AM   #8
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Arun Chandran View Post

I bought this... because Philip's method works. I'd know... I'm in his FB group and bought this WSO.

This guide will show you a new, free method of traffic generation and how to build a tribe of loyal followers who will look forward to what you have to say... and buy what you recommend. It's like list building but in a much more interactive way.

Straightforward, simple and very easy to implement. Good job, Philip.
Hey thanks brotha, I appreciate you picking this up and putting in a good word man!
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 11:46 AM   #9
Active Warrior
 
mrfree2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 30
Thanks: 9
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

we can go live on other fb groups
that we are not admin on it ?
mrfree2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrfree2015 For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 12:18 PM   #10
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mrfree2015 View Post

we can go live on other fb groups
that we are not admin on it ?
Hey mrfree, as far as I know you can't go live on unless you're an admin, but of course you can go live in your own group.
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 01:18 PM   #11
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 17
Thanks: 3
Thanked 22 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I belong to 1200 groups and admin my own about 15-25
virtusllsura is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to virtusllsura For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 01:41 PM   #12
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by virtusllsura View Post

I belong to 1200 groups and admin my own about 15-25
Hey there, as far as I know you can go live in the groups you're an admin in (whether your own or someone else's) but only in one place at a time.

You can't go live in all of your groups or across your time line or fb pages.

However...

I do mention something that helps you go live in multiple places in my product.

Good luck!

-Phil
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 06:00 PM   #13
Warrior Poet
 
zerofatzreturns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 108
Thanks: 58
Thanked 46 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great product by a great dude. Buy with confidence. Facebook is awesome for building an audience, getting leads, as well as converting sales. the power of facebook live video combined with facebook groups is a no brainer. How can you even say your serious about IM if you don't want to utilize this powerhouse.
zerofatzreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zerofatzreturns For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2016, 06:08 PM   #14
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zerofatzreturns View Post

Great product by a great dude. Buy with confidence. Facebook is awesome for building an audience, getting leads, as well as converting sales. the power of facebook live video combined with facebook groups is a no brainer. How can you even say your serious about IM if you don't want to utilize this powerhouse.
Thanks for the kind words and yeah Facebook is SO powerful!
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jul 2016, 02:59 PM   #15
Fred Ferguson
War Room Member
 
Fred Ferguson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 11
Thanks: 31
Thanked 53 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this WSO, in case you were wondering, it's not a review copy. I know Phillip, he’s in a few FB groups that I’m in and he's a good guy, but I actually heard about his WSO from Arun Chandran who is another good guy who happens to be in Phillip's FB Group that I wasn’t in.

I knew this Facebook Live streaming thing is hot - I haven’t been living under a rock - but I didn't know JACK about it and was just procrastinating so when this showed up, knowing the guy who created it, and the guy who recommended it, I didn’t have to think about it, I just hit the buy button.

So as far as the training goes... I'm only at the segmenting part but I already know this was a deal. I mean at this price with no up-sells it's stupid cheap so I got nothing but good things to say about the value information and the integrity of the guy who put it together.

Watch out… I can see it now… I'm gonna be one of the next Old, FAT, Facebook, IM, Biebers. If you want to know this Facebook Live Facebook Groups traffic generation thing just do like I did and pick it up while it’s still cheap - Rock on Phillip!
Fred Ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Ferguson For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jul 2016, 03:04 PM   #16
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Fred Ferguson View Post

I purchased this WSO, in case you were wondering, it's not a review copy. I know Phillip, he’s in a few FB groups that I’m in and he's a good guy, but I actually heard about his WSO from Arun Chandran who is another good guy who happens to be in Phillip's FB Group that I wasn’t in.

I knew this Facebook Live streaming thing is hot - I haven’t been living under a rock - but I didn't know JACK about it and was just procrastinating so when this showed up, knowing the guy who created it, and the guy who recommended it, I didn’t have to think about it, I just hit the buy button.

So as far as the training goes... I'm only at the segmenting part but I already know this was a deal. I mean at this price with no up-sells it's stupid cheap so I got nothing but good things to say about the value information and the integrity of the guy who put it together.

Watch out… I can see it now… I'm gonna be one of the next Old, FAT, Facebook, IM, Biebers. If you want to know this Facebook Live Facebook Groups traffic generation thing just do like I did and pick it up while it’s still cheap - Rock on Phillip!
Hey Fred, thanks for leaving your 2 cents worth man.

I'm can't wait to see some of your live videos brother.

My boy Arun is a good guy and HILARIOUS, I'm super stoked that he deemed it good enough to mention to his crowd.

Thanks for picking it up man, if you have any questions...well you're in my group now brother and I'm usually in there
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jul 2016, 03:52 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
NathanZad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 121
Thanks: 234
Thanked 125 Times in 98 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this, not a review copy, because I know Philip and he's someone I trust.

Pretty sure I could have figured this out by myself, but WTF - he's been doing it for a while and at $7 it saves me a lot of time screwing around and making mistakes.

Now I can just get on it and start making it work for me as soon as tonight. Thanks dude!

Nate
NathanZad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NathanZad For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jul 2016, 03:55 PM   #18
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NathanZad View Post

Just bought this, not a review copy, because I know Philip and he's someone I trust.

Pretty sure I could have figured this out by myself, but WTF - he's been doing it for a while and at $7 it saves me a lot of time screwing around and making mistakes.

Now I can just get on it and start making it work for me as soon as tonight. Thanks dude!

Nate
Hey thanks a lot Nate, I super appreciate you picking this up brother.

Yeah like anything, you could probably figure this stuff out on your own. It's funny though because I've used the strategy in this product to sell this product.

It works

I appreciate the comment man, have a great one!
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Nov 2016, 08:16 PM   #19
Warrior Member
 
kenmartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Denver Colorado
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Phillip has discovered a super beneficial way to get free targeted traffic using FB Live video and Groups! I have used this method in specific niche groups like Snapchat and Affiliate Marketing groups to get targeted leads absolutely free!

If you are looking for a way to get free targeted traffic and golden leads for your business then pick up your copy of his product today!
kenmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kenmartinez For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Nov 2016, 08:34 PM   #20
Marketer/Silly Goose
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 254
Thanks: 179
Thanked 53 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: How To Easily Get Free Traffic From Facebook Live and a Facebook Group
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kenmartinez View Post

Phillip has discovered a super beneficial way to get free targeted traffic using FB Live video and Groups! I have used this method in specific niche groups like Snapchat and Affiliate Marketing groups to get targeted leads absolutely free!

If you are looking for a way to get free targeted traffic and golden leads for your business then pick up your copy of his product today!
Hey thanks brother, I appreciate the shoutout man.

It's a pretty cool way to get some free traffic indeed!

-Phil
chooseyourself is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
easily, facebook, free, group, live, traffic

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12 AM.