Automate & Simplify Your Facebook Ads With This Powerful Software - Lifetime Account Warrior Special
FUBSZ 1 year ago

Automate & Simplify Your Facebook Ads With This Powerful Software - Lifetime Account Warrior Special

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    PLEASE READ - Additional Frequently Asked Questions


    Q. How can I access my account after purchase?

    After purchasing successfully and you are redirected to the Warrior checkout page, YOU WILL receive an email from The Campaign Maker with your login information (make sure you check the spam folder as well).

    Q. Where do I download the ebook after purchase?

    After logging into your account and successfully connecting your Facebook account to the software you will be shown a quick start video. Below the quick start video is a link to download the ebook.

    Q. I did not receive the email with my login information!

    If for any reason you did not get the login email contact me via PM or via email at samy@thecampaignmaker.com and I will resolve it ASAP.

    Here is the login page

    If you are still having issues you can contact me via PM or email me samy@thecampaignmaker.com for quick support!

    Q. I forgot/did not receive my account password, what should I do?

    If for some reason you did not receive your password or want to change the password, you can click here to email yourself a password reset request.

    Q. The Campaign Maker seems very similar to another software on WF, what makes this software different?

    Let me tell you the exact differences between that software and this one.

    1) The Campaign Maker connects to your ad account and automatically creates and publishes the full campaign for you. Their software forces you to export the ads you created and then you have to manually go into your power editor and upload them, so the Facebook team has not authenticated it.

    2) The Campaign Maker has went through the complete Facebook Ads verification process and is 100% authorized.

    3) The Campaign Maker creates and split tests your full campaign (from beginning to end)

    4) The Campaign Maker has a fully functional dashboard that is created to replace the fb ads dashboard you use.

    5) The Campaign Maker is created to replace the whole Facebook ads manager. The goal is for you to never use their dashboard or creator ever.

    6) The Campaign Maker is split testing heaven. You have the option of split testing every single aspect of the ad and audience in one single click.

    Q. I want to see the software in action before I buy it, where can I see that?


    Q. I want to see how simple your reporting dashboard is and how it can help me, where can I see that?


    Q. I want to watch more videos in detail about your software, where can I see that?

    In addition to our blazing fast support team we offer detailed video guides on every aspect of the site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10831271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wayne3612
    I like Facebook marketing but does this really work the system I haven't tried I was wondering if anyone knows if it works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10836733].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by wayne3612 View Post

      I like Facebook marketing but does this really work the system I haven't tried I was wondering if anyone knows if it works
      Hey Wayne,

      I have been working on this software for a little over a year now. If the software does not work for you in anyway please let me know and I will take care of you ASAP.

      you can contact me at anytime to samy@thecampaignmaker.com or PM me or post here and I would be more than happy to help out.

      Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
      Thanks!
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10836750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seminars82
    I happen to come across this software while casually browsing to check out the trends. Then I notice it's Samy's product whom I have engaged for facebook management ad service a year ago.

    Since I have worked with him in the past, knowing of his result-oriented service and a facebook marketing pro, so it arouses my interest and decide to purchase the software.

    I'm absolutely amazed and blown by it after using it though there are slight glitches. Functionally it is friendly and it helps me save 45 mins if I've to do it myself using power editor.

    108 ads were created within 7 mins. That is also the same process when he created my facebook ads a year ago which has helped reduced my ads cost significantly.



    The greatest thing is that this is a lifetime account and free upgrade forever. Next time purchasing it probably has to pay monthly fee. I highly recommend this software and it's a great bargain!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10837002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    Thank you so much Jerry for your honest and awesome review
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10838664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shim333
    Is there money back goarantee?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10838779].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by shim333 View Post

      Is there money back goarantee?
      Hey Shim,

      If for some reason you are not satisfied with the software, let me know and I will do everything I can to make sure you leave happy.

      I am always available via email or PM.

      Thanks,
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10838804].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shim333
        Originally Posted by FUBSZ View Post

        Hey Shim,

        If for some reason you are not satisfied with the software, let me know and I will do everything I can to make sure you leave happy.

        I am always available via email or PM.

        Thanks,
        Samy
        Until now i dont buy, but you system look good and also your ebook about facebook ads is great!

        I think to buy soon

        Thanks
        Shimon
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficFlow
    This seems similar to FB Ads Builder being sold on JVZOO which I just bought. I am having problems exporting legitimate ads to FB using what I just bought ( as I get rejection notices about abusive content, but the same content is then approved when I manually submit it. I am waiting to hear back from the developer.

    Does your software export the ad to Facebook easily and without rejection? Does it allow you to find relevant audiences to use with the ads (i.e. All users who like WP Beginner's FB fan page?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840371].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by shim333 View Post

      Until now i dont buy, but you system look good and also your ebook about facebook ads is great!

      I think to buy soon

      Thanks
      Shimon
      Hey Shimon,

      very glad you liked it

      Let me know if you have any additional questions at all!

      Thanks!

      Originally Posted by TrafficFlow View Post

      This seems similar to FB Ads Builder being sold on JVZOO which I just bought. I am having problems exporting legitimate ads to FB using what I just bought ( as I get rejection notices about abusive content, but the same content is then approved when I manually submit it. I am waiting to hear back from the developer.

      Does your software export the ad to Facebook easily and without rejection? Does it allow you to find relevant audiences to use with the ads (i.e. All users who like WP Beginner's FB fan page?
      Hey,

      I know exactly which software you are taking about. Let me tell you the exact differences between that software and this one.

      1) The Campaign Maker connects to your ad account and automatically creates and publishes the full campaign for you. Their software is forces you to export the ads you created and then you have to manually go into your power editor and upload them, so the Facebook team has not authenticated it.

      2) The Campaign Maker has went through the complete Facebook Ads verification process and is 100% authorized.

      3) The Campaign Maker creates and split tests your full campaign (from begining to end)

      4) The Campaign Maker has a fully functional dashboard that is created to replace the fb ads dashboard you use.

      5) using The Campaign Maker the only reason your ads will be rejected is if YOUR ads are not following fb guidlines (I would be happy to take a look and see why FB rejected your ads and possibly help)

      6) The Campaign Maker is created to replace the whole fb ads process. The goal is for you to never use their dashboard or creator ever.


      And finally to answer your question if The Campaign Maker helps you find relevant audiences. Please see this video walk through of our targeting platform.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tunisia Live
    Three Words : A Great Software !
    Vouch For You Samy !
    Best Wiches
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10842798].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by Tunisia Live View Post

      Three Words : A Great Software !
      Vouch For You Samy !
      Best Wiches

      Thank you so much I truly appreciate it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10844096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shim333
    Just bought, Send you PM, Thanks
    Shimon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10846433].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by shim333 View Post

      Just bought, Send you PM, Thanks
      Shimon
      Awesome! Thanks Shim!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10846546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonpang2020
    Does your system support multiple Ads Accounts as I have different accounts for different groups of clients
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10851542].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by simonpang2020 View Post

      Does your system support multiple Ads Accounts as I have different accounts for different groups of clients
      Yes it does, you can connect as many ad accounts by adding the main account as an advertiser to all accounts then you can swap account from the ad accounts section in the software.

      Let me know if you need additional clarification or help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10851715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deltamatrix
    Would this work for real world blue collar niches for lead generation?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10851862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by deltamatrix View Post

      Would this work for real world blue collar niches for lead generation?
      If it works with FB then it works here. The software amplifies your results with split testing and easier to read dashboards.

      If you are already using Facebook ads then this would have lots of value for you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10852279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fyzxie
    Great Support! my problem has gone within few minutes. Thanks!

    ==========================================
    Hi, I got problem to access my account. please advise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10865259].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by fyzxie View Post

      Hi, I got problem to access my account. please advise
      Hey Fauzie,

      I apologize about the inconvenience but you should be able to login to your account now

      Thanks!
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10865279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gozang
    Hello:

    I suggest you to fix your thank you page with the information to access the software. It is really frustrating for the buyers to correspond you and beg you to get access for the product they already paid for. Even in your thank you email there is no information about the access for the product.

    For my purchase reference.

    Product Name: The Ultimate Facebook Ads Software You Need - Exclusive WSO Lifetime Account - Dimesale Offer
    Seller: FUBSZ
    Transaction ID: 68U40911X6090731Y

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10941766].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Gozang,

      I apologize about the issue, I will look into this issue ASAP.
      In the mean time I went ahead and sent you new login credentials to your email.

      Thank you for letting me know about the issue.
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10941772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gozang
    Hello:

    Thank you for your quick response and quick fix. I got the access.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10941781].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Awesome! glad I could help.

      If you run into any issues feel free to email anytime Umesh.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10941786].message }}
  • I saw that you can take multiple interests in the targeting and split test on them so that you run separate campaigns to a single ad set, but can you run a campaign where you have 2 ad sets Ex: Person Likes Peanut Butter And/(Not Or) Jelly vs Person Likes Peanut Butter? I didn't see an option for that in the targeting video
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10941886].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey!

      We are actually working on this feature as we speak! In the next 2-3 weeks we will be adding a couple of new features such as:

      1) the ability to add the "AND" function to your targeting.
      2) save and load full camapaigns for future use and edit ( this will save you lots of time)
      3) Better reporting features.
      4) Smoother creation process.
      5) Adding more campaign objectives such as app installs, videos...etc

      I have also been playing around with a new targeting method that combines split testing, AND function and realtime previews.

      Originally Posted by ColdContactCrusader View Post

      I saw that you can take multiple interests in the targeting and split test on them so that you run separate campaigns to a single ad set, but can you run a campaign where you have 2 ad sets Ex: Person Likes Peanut Butter And/(Not Or) Jelly vs Person Likes Peanut Butter? I didn't see an option for that in the targeting video
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10941909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    answering now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10942004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MindsetTheory
    I just purchased this.

    Please give access.

    Check your email.

    -------------
    Update: All good now. Support is great so far. Keep it up Samy. I got the access I need. Hope I can use this for my ads need.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10945987].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Replied back!

      Sorry again for the delay, our hosting service just had an unplanned maintenance.

      Everything is now 100% operational!

      Originally Posted by MindsetTheory View Post

      I just purchased this.

      Please give access.

      Check your email.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10946305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moopli
    a great iob,thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10949077].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by MindsetTheory View Post

      Thanks SAMY. Appreciate it. All good now. So far so good.
      My pleasure Glad I could help.

      Originally Posted by moopli View Post

      a great iob,thanks

      Thank you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10949459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azsno
    Just picked this up today, from what I see so far, it's excellent and you can't beat the price...

    I've been using AdEspresso, and Campaign Maker looks as good or better than that (and for a 1 time price and lifetime upgrades) it's really a "No BRAINER"

    I did miss the eBook "How to Use Facebook Ads the Right Way" Download AND I did have an error after I purchased...I was able to access the site via the email responder, so no problem there, BUT missed the eBook...

    I sent you an email, if there's a link you can send me either via PM here or in email, that would be Great....thanks

    Transaction ID: 15L41603S16528932

    BTW, Customer Support is "FAST" and World Class....Great Product, and FAST Customer Support, what else do you need?...Nada!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10956750].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Azsno,

      Thank you so much for the kind words I truly appreciate it!

      As soon as you login and connect your account to Facebook you should be shown a link where you can download the ebook..

      Just in case I sent you an email with the ebook

      Thanks again!
      Samy

      Originally Posted by azsno View Post

      Just picked this up today, from what I see so far, it's excellent and you can't beat the price...

      I've been using AdEspresso, and Campaign Maker looks as good or better than that (and for a 1 time price and lifetime upgrades) it's really a "No BRAINER"

      I did miss the eBook "How to Use Facebook Ads the Right Way" Download AND I did have an error after I purchased...I was able to access the site via the email responder, so no problem there, BUT missed the eBook...

      I sent you an email, if there's a link you can send me either via PM here or in email, that would be Great....thanks

      Transaction ID: 15L41603S16528932
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10956772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Phil Wilkinson
    Hi Samy,
    I just purchased The Campaign Maker and also didn't get access to your 'How To Use Facebook Ads The Right Way' report.
    I looked for it after I connected my account to FB, but I don't see where to access it.

    Could you email me a copy, or a link to download it please?

    Thanks!

    Transaction ID: 9XK26131E00210517
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10956893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Phil!

      You should go to a page like this after connecting your account.



      Just in case I emailed you the ebook

      Thanks!
      Samy

      Originally Posted by Phil Wilkinson View Post

      Hi Samy,
      I just purchased The Campaign Maker and also didn't get access to your 'How To Use Facebook Ads The Right Way' report.
      I looked for it after I connected my account to FB, but I don't see where to access it.

      Could you email me a copy, or a link to download it please?

      Thanks!

      Transaction ID: 9XK26131E00210517
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trait
    I also had an error after purchase, but accessed login via email. I see the get started video, but didn't get the ebook - can you email it to me:

    Transaction ID: 67317996EU0752626
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957609].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Oh wow, seems a lot of people are finding this issue. I will look into this and fix it ASAP.

      Send me an email to samy@thecampaignmaker.com and I will email you the ebook immediately

      Thank you for letting me know.

      Originally Posted by Trait View Post

      I also had an error after purchase, but accessed login via email. I see the get started video, but didn't get the ebook - can you email it to me:

      Transaction ID: 67317996EU0752626
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957613].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Trait
        It was an error on the Warrior Dashbook - screenshot attached. I refreshed page after a few minutes and the error went away but the product wasn't there. No problem because I got the email with the login fine.


        Originally Posted by FUBSZ View Post

        Oh wow, seems a lot of people are finding this issue. I will look into this and fix it ASAP.

        Send me an email to samy@thecampaignmaker.com and I will email you the ebook immediately

        Thank you for letting me know.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957620].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
          Hmmm, it may be an error from the warrior site side, I will include the ebook download as well in the email.

          Thanks!
          Samy
          Originally Posted by Trait View Post

          It was an error on the Warrior Dashbook - screenshot attached. I refreshed page after a few minutes and the error went away but the product wasn't there. No problem because I got the email with the login fine.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957627].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author azsno
          Originally Posted by Trait View Post

          It was an error on the Warrior Dashbook - screenshot attached. I refreshed page after a few minutes and the error went away but the product wasn't there. No problem because I got the email with the login fine.
          Great catch (I should have grabbed a screen shot too), but that's EXACTLY the problem I had after purchase...

          ~AzSno...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957844].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trait
      Don't worry, I found the download link just above the quick start video
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    Awesome! I will be sure to include additional instructions in the FAQ of the thread.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10957617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    Warrior support has been contacted regarding the error received. If anyone runs into any issues at all please contact me at samy@thecampaignmaker.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10958288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alan Mc Donald
    Hi Sammy,

    I currently use Ad Espresso and love it.

    I have a few questions if thats OK?

    1) Are there any features that Ad Espresso has that your software doesn't?

    2) Will you be supporting this software long term?

    3) Do you have any additional upgrades/features planned?

    Thanks Sammy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10971891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    Hey Alan,

    Ofcourse!

    1) We currently dont have "AND" interest targeting, that is the major one. I am not quite sure what else we dont offer as it has been a while since I last used them, but the majority of all the features should be available. If you want a detailed look on how the software and features are you can check out the quick start video.

    2) ABSOLUTELY

    3) We are working on a few major changes to be released in the next month or so, such as smoother campaign creation, better reporting, and more targeting options as well as increased automated features to make your life easier.

    Thanks!
    Samy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10971953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author profitableblog
      Why no "and" targeting? Stacking is the best targeting so I'm curious.

      Originally Posted by FUBSZ View Post

      Hey Alan,

      Ofcourse!

      1) We currently dont have "AND" interest targeting, that is the major one. I am not quite sure what else we dont offer as it has been a while since I last used them, but the majority of all the features should be available. If you want a detailed look on how the software and features are you can check out the quick start video.

      2) ABSOLUTELY

      3) We are working on a few major changes to be released in the next month or so, such as smoother campaign creation, better reporting, and more targeting options as well as increased automated features to make your life easier.

      Thanks!
      Samy
      341
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10978892].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
        Initially it was incredibly difficult to have split testing and "AND" targeting. But after tons of testing and user input we were able to get it working.

        The new update coming up next month will have "include" and "exclude" targeting, it will also have a ton more features.

        But I do want to mention that I will most likely increase the pricing since we have gotten a lot more expenses with the upgrades. And not be salesy but buying now will get you the biggest bang for your buck.



        Originally Posted by profitableblog View Post

        Why no "and" targeting? Stacking is the best targeting so I'm curious.



        341
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10978954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OPEN365
    What AdExpresso plan would you currently compare to your software? Base, Premium, Elite? Also does it have a White Label report builder option?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10977670].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by OPEN365 View Post

      What AdExpresso plan would you currently compare to your software? Base, Premium, Elite? Also does it have a White Label report builder option?
      It compares to BASE with a limit of $3,000 per month.
      It does not offer whitelabel reports.

      We are however planning on adding this option sometime in the near future.

      Thanks!
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10977672].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author OPEN365
        Thank you. I would say white label reports are a big deal for those running campaigns for clients. What is your plan with the current limit of $3,000 per month?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10977784].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
          Originally Posted by OPEN365 View Post

          Thank you. I would say white label reports are a big deal for those running campaigns for clients. What is your plan with the current limit of $3,000 per month?
          I agree, I am hoping to get it added ASAP. Although the newer changes are something that should drastically improve how you create your campaigns and overall user experience.

          the $3k limit is a plan set for warriors only via this offer.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10977786].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author skatir
          Hi,
          what about setting rules?, like if ad get more then 5% then automatically stop the ad.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10977861].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
            Originally Posted by skatir View Post

            Hi,
            what about setting rules?, like if ad get more then 5% then automatically stop the ad.
            Optimization rules are definitely going to be added and is one my main pain points I am working on at this very second.

            I am hoping to set up rules like:

            After X impressions; if CPC is over X then pause
            After X impressions; if CTR is under X then pause

            I am still working on about 10 more rules to add that should hopefully improve the overall performance of the campaign when split tested.

            Note: the rules will be optional and can be turned on or off.

            I will also be setting up a small facebook group to gather more ideas and improvements to overall make the software easier to use and have alot more versatility with automation.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10977869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author severt
          So basically you have created a clone of Adespresso?
          Does this mean you will always be behind with features and just see what the competitors like Adespresso is doing or are you heavily involved in it's feature set?

          1. How about automation rules for specific data. For example, stop ad-set X after CPA being higher than X with a spend of X for the last X hours or X days?

          2. Is there an option to put every ad in a seperate ad-set? Adespresso just launched that feature about a month or perhaps 2 ago.

          3. I noticed it's limitations are $3000 p/m. How about users that spend a LOT more? Why is it restricted anyway?

          4. I read you take security seriously. However, that doesn't mean you won't look into people's accounts and "learn" from them. So what's your business structure? Is this software your full-time thing, or are you an affiliate marketer yourself? I mean, you're giving away a life-time membership for a fixed fee. That's pretty suspicious when competitors are charging WAY more. So what's the angle here?

          Thank you,
          Dennis
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10984142].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
            Hey Dennis,

            We do share alot of the same features as adespresso but I would not say a clone of it, what we share is that we are both a Facebook marketing platform that aims to automate the way marketers use Facebook ads. There are tons of other marketing platforms out there (Qwaya).

            1) I mentioned in my previous post about our plans for automation rules.

            2) I am not familiar with that and I would need to learn more about it, but it seems to be unnecessary since separating each ad into its own adset would not make the split testing valid since they would both target different audiences.

            3) $3,000 limit is usually what the average marketer spends on Facebook, if you want a higher limitation then we do offer monthly prices for enterprise packages and agencies. The offer is restricted only to that because if an agency who spends $10,000+ per month would justify a $99 per month tool that would save their time and energy. PM me if you want a bigger budget and we can figure something out.

            4) I created this software from scratch, yes this software is my full time baby. I created the lifetime membership to gain capital so I can properly market and at the same time I would benefit my fellow warriors and give back for so much that was given to me here.

            In regards to the security and privacy of every account/campaign/ad is not grabbed nor stored, storing every single, campaign, image and audience will bring in an unnecessary load to the server.

            I will always be working on the software and will always be looking for ways to improve it, I have invested way too much and way too much effort to let it go this easy.

            Thanks!
            Samy




            Originally Posted by severt View Post

            So basically you have created a clone of Adespresso?
            Does this mean you will always be behind with features and just see what the competitors like Adespresso is doing or are you heavily involved in it's feature set?

            1. How about automation rules for specific data. For example, stop ad-set X after CPA being higher than X with a spend of X for the last X hours or X days?

            2. Is there an option to put every ad in a seperate ad-set? Adespresso just launched that feature about a month or perhaps 2 ago.

            3. I noticed it's limitations are $3000 p/m. How about users that spend a LOT more? Why is it restricted anyway?

            4. I read you take security seriously. However, that doesn't mean you won't look into people's accounts and "learn" from them. So what's your business structure? Is this software your full-time thing, or are you an affiliate marketer yourself? I mean, you're giving away a life-time membership for a fixed fee. That's pretty suspicious when competitors are charging WAY more. So what's the angle here?

            Thank you,
            Dennis
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10984155].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Looikos
          Thanks! Looking forward to using your software. Definitely excited for when you add the "and" feature to interests split testing. I appreciate you for putting this software together.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10987947].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
            Thank you so much for the kind words!!

            Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

            Originally Posted by Looikos View Post

            Thanks! Looking forward to using your software. Definitely excited for when you add the "and" feature to interests split testing. I appreciate you for putting this software together.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10988226].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wootdafook11
          Hi there. Just a quick question. Does the campaign maker works well on other countries (esp. Philippines) as well as on US?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11048467].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
            Hey!

            Absolutely. It works for any country, state, region or city you specify. The software is not limited to any location.

            Thanks!
            Samy

            Originally Posted by wootdafook11 View Post

            Hi there. Just a quick question. Does the campaign maker works well on other countries (esp. Philippines) as well as on US?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11048505].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author wootdafook11
              Originally Posted by FUBSZ View Post

              Hey!

              Absolutely. It works for any country, state, region or city you specify. The software is not limited to any location.

              Thanks!
              Samy
              Alright! BTW does the site you sell your offer still returns error 404? I'm afraid I get that error and having no login credentials to get. Thanks and I really want to try your software very soon.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049259].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
                Originally Posted by wootdafook11 View Post

                Alright! BTW does the site you sell your offer still returns error 404? I'm afraid I get that error and having no login credentials to get. Thanks and I really want to try your software very soon.
                Hey Bud!

                Thank you for your purchase!

                I have literally sent over 10 emails to Warrior support and have had numerous conversation about fixing the 404 error. The issue is from the Warrior server and does not affect the software or your account.

                You should have received a welcome email with your login credentials to your Paypal email or your Warrior email, make sure to check your spam box.

                Please let me know if you have not received the email.

                Thanks,
                Samy
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049276].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
          Warriors!

          The software recently had a massive update and added ALOT more epic features.

          Here are some of the new features:
          1) Automatic Optimization Rules
          2) Save and Load Full Campaign templates
          3) Even more detailed reporting dashboard that shows you data usually hidden in Facebook.
          4) Include and Exclude split test targeting that allows you to split test laser targeted audiences.
          5) Smoother campaign creation process.
          6) Epic new design.
          7) SSL encryption for added safety measures.
          8) No more account limitations! Unlimited everything.

          And best of all, warriors pay a flat fee for a lifetime account, rather than pay a monthly fee of $39 to use the software.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11065077].message }}
        • he is a Nice Guy.

          We Received response from him in under 1 hour (very quick response rate) and hopefully will have access soon

          Thanks Samy for the help
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11143496].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
            Originally Posted by AffiliateManagerBinary View Post

            he is a Nice Guy.

            We Received response from him in under 1 hour (very quick response rate) and hopefully will have access soon

            Thanks Samy for the help
            Thank you for the kind words

            My apologies again for the delay. Thanks again for supporting the software and I look forward to reading your review!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11143552].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author teytor
        Hello, I just bought through PayPal, but I redirected to an error page ... the section start data already arrived in the mail, but I can not log in since it asks me to connect with Facebook and when I click Nothing happens, I hope you help me soon
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11179699].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
          Originally Posted by teytor View Post

          Hello, I just bought through PayPal, but I redirected to an error page ... the section start data already arrived in the mail, but I can not log in since it asks me to connect with Facebook and when I click Nothing happens, I hope you help me soon
          Hey Teytor,

          Thank you for your support! I just sent you an email confirming your new account activation.

          Thanks!
          Samy
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11180005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Looikos
    This WSO seems like an exciting product, and I would like to use it. Unfortunately, I keep getting a 404 error. I thought there might have been something wrong on my end, yet I ended up getting charged twice for the service. Would you please show me where I may access this software and refund the duplicate charge?

    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1FS35220NK3514937)
    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 60Y11063UP777992M)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10987904].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Looikos,

      I truly apologize about this issue! and thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, I have already contacted warrior support to get this fixed asap.

      You should have receieved an email to this
      axxxxxd@axxxxxxxxon.com with a pasword reset link. Your login will be your email and new password.

      I have also went ahead and processed a refund for your last payment.

      Thank you again and if you run into any issues feel free to PM me anytime.

      Samy

      Originally Posted by Looikos View Post

      This WSO seems like an exciting product, and I would like to use it. Unfortunately, I keep getting a 404 error. I thought there might have been something wrong on my end, yet I ended up getting charged twice for the service. Would you please show me where I may access this software and refund the duplicate charge?

      Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1FS35220NK3514937)
      Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 60Y11063UP777992M)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10987942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    If you get this error after purchasing. Contact me via PM or email me to samy@thecampaignmaker.com and I will get your account up and running in a few mins.

    I have already contacted support regarding this issue and will get it solved ASAP.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10988245].message }}
  • Can anyone that has bought the product tell me their experience with it? How are you guys liking it so far?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10997275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author supasi
    Hey Sammy, this looks great, does this software do day parting?

    Si
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11001985].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Si,

      Thank you so much

      It certainly does do day parting.

      Thanks,
      Samy

      Originally Posted by supasi View Post

      Hey Sammy, this looks great, does this software do day parting?

      Si
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11001990].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author supasi
        Thats terrific! I will purchase this week!

        Si
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11001994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanew
    First, I typically don't write reviews anymore, because a hell of lot a people will PM me, and I just don't have time to answer them. So, here are the answers to the PM questions I inevitably get:


    1. Yes, it's an honest review.
    2. No, I do not know the product creator, or at least I didn't before I came across his WSO.
    3. No, I did not receive a review copy. Yes, I paid like everyone else.
    4. Yes, it has saved me money on my ads, both in time and ability to target/tweak better.
    5. No, you cant ask me some more questions.


    ******

    My Review

    I purchased this software about three weeks ago. I have used it to run three ad campaigns for three different product/websites. This is my honest review of the product.

    I have experience with FB ads, and have used the power editor in FB, and I have to say that this software is so much quicker and intuitive than using anything in FB. I literally created a campaign with 4 adsets with 8 ads in each one less than 7 minutes. Ive used competing products, and you cant really compare them with software.

    The Pros:
    • Amazing technical, and ad support. He really does care about his customers. He responds quickly and his help is accurate and helpful. Ive been a warrior member for quite some time, and I can tell you with all honesty that this is the best support I've gotten from any product creator I've bought from in the last 7 years. Period!
    • The software is easy to use, and has a great interface that is helpful in ad decisions. The analytics it shows helps you to focus on what matters when tweaking.
    • His help videos are short, detailed and on point. No meandering training videos!
    • The price is ridiculous. He really is charging way too little for what this software is able to do.
    • He updates his software and each time I login, I can tell its stronger and more robust.
    • His eBook is fantastic for newbies, and breaks down FB ads very well to be understood by anyone.

    The Cons:
    • There are some minor bugs in the software. I consider these P4 bugs (in software development which is my background, these are bugs that do not affect the functionality of the software working, like mostly interface stuff) but none of them have prevented me running successful ads.
    • I would like to see more targeting options and the ability to add video. However, his users received an email stating that some major updates are about to released. It looks exciting.

    Summary

    As a whole, as I stated above, you would be incredibly unwise not to buy this software at the price. It works, and it works better each release, with more and more features being added.

    My honest advice: If you are all serious about running FB ads, or hope to start doing it right, then buy this software. If you know what youre doing, youll thank yourself for being able to save time, and money (at the one-time cost instead of monthly), and if youre new at FB ads, or going to start, then the software and eBook will make your learning ten times faster and accurate.

    Again, please don't PM me questions. Im too busy to answer them.
    Be well,

    Lane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11020112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Thank you so much Lane for the epic review!! I truly appreciate the kind words!!

      Originally Posted by lanew View Post

      First, I typically don't write reviews anymore, because a hell of lot a people will PM me, and I just don't have time to answer them. So, here are the answers to the PM questions I inevitably get:


      1. Yes, it's an honest review.
      2. No, I do not know the product creator, or at least I didn't before I came across his WSO.
      3. No, I did not receive a review copy. Yes, I paid like everyone else.
      4. Yes, it has saved me money on my ads, both in time and ability to target/tweak better.
      5. No, you cant ask me some more questions.


      ******

      My Review

      I purchased this software about three weeks ago. I have used it to run three ad campaigns for three different product/websites. This is my honest review of the product.

      I have experience with FB ads, and have used the power editor in FB, and I have to say that this software is so much quicker and intuitive than using anything in FB. I literally created a campaign with 4 adsets with 8 ads in each one less than 7 minutes. Ive used competing products, and you cant really compare them with software.

      The Pros:
      • Amazing technical, and ad support. He really does care about his customers. He responds quickly and his help is accurate and helpful. Ive been a warrior member for quite some time, and I can tell you with all honesty that this is the best support I've gotten from any product creator I've bought from in the last 7 years. Period!
      • The software is easy to use, and has a great interface that is helpful in ad decisions. The analytics it shows helps you to focus on what matters when tweaking.
      • His help videos are short, detailed and on point. No meandering training videos!
      • The price is ridiculous. He really is charging way too little for what this software is able to do.
      • He updates his software and each time I login, I can tell its stronger and more robust.
      • His eBook is fantastic for newbies, and breaks down FB ads very well to be understood by anyone.

      The Cons:
      • There are some minor bugs in the software. I consider these P4 bugs (in software development which is my background, these are bugs that do not affect the functionality of the software working, like mostly interface stuff) but none of them have prevented me running successful ads.
      • I would like to see more targeting options and the ability to add video. However, his users received an email stating that some major updates are about to released. It looks exciting.

      Summary

      As a whole, as I stated above, you would be incredibly unwise not to buy this software at the price. It works, and it works better each release, with more and more features being added.

      My honest advice: If you are all serious about running FB ads, or hope to start doing it right, then buy this software. If you know what youre doing, youll thank yourself for being able to save time, and money (at the one-time cost instead of monthly), and if youre new at FB ads, or going to start, then the software and eBook will make your learning ten times faster and accurate.

      Again, please don't PM me questions. Im too busy to answer them.
      Be well,

      Lane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11028136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VipGuest
    I bought the software too. Will leave a review after test it.

    But I do not have the login details.

    Paypal ID: 0H1995560A272924S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11054766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanew
    Okay, I bought this software in late January, and gave it a stellar review back in early February. See above.

    I want to reiterate this software is awesome! In March it helped me achieve an ROAS of 321% increase and I'm closing out April at 600%+ on my ecommerce store. No, I'm not shitting you! I'm seriously impressed. With the updates it's even better.

    Why am I giving a review? Because it's rare to see honest to good products being on the WF anymore, and I like what this kid offers at the incredibly low price!

    I promise if you buy this software, your FB ads life is going to get much better.

    And BTW, for all the "what about Adspresso B.S."-- I've been there, done that, and it's a mess. With every update this creator has delivered since i've been on board, he has exceeded expectations, and he's very helpful to his buyers!

    Be well,

    Lane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11075170].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Thank you so much for the follow up review Lane

      I am very glad you were able to benefit from the software!

      Originally Posted by lanew View Post

      Okay, I bought this software in late January, and gave it a stellar review back in early February. See above.

      I want to reiterate this software is awesome! In March it helped me achieve an ROAS of 321% increase and I'm closing out April at 600%+ on my ecommerce store. No, I'm not shitting you! I'm seriously impressed. With the updates it's even better.

      Why am I giving a review? Because it's rare to see honest to good products being on the WF anymore, and I like what this kid offers at the incredibly low price!

      I promise if you buy this software, your FB ads life is going to get much better.

      And BTW, for all the "what about Adspresso B.S."-- I've been there, done that, and it's a mess. With every update this creator has delivered since i've been on board, he has exceeded expectations, and he's very helpful to his buyers!

      Be well,

      Lane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11076299].message }}
  • We purchased it and will leave reviews later

    Samy please check your email we send a few minutes back today requesting login details and also provide PayPal transaction

    (Please do not share our email here)


    Thanks in advance if you can help us in a timely manner via email
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11143480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mans4
    Transaction ID: 47B466012B8003902

    Just purchased we got login details but we can not login
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11187703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by mans4 View Post

      Transaction ID: 47B466012B8003902

      Just purchased we got login details but we can not login
      Hey Mans!

      Thanks for your support!
      I went ahead and activated your account.

      Let me know if you need anything else,
      Thanks,
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11187727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azsno
    I Absolutely LOVE the "New" Interface, just logged in and found the new interface "AWESOME"



    Can't say enough good things about this product and support...If you're looking for a way to build out Facebook ad's FAST, then you're FOUND iT with Campaign Maker...

    BTW, those campaigns have made me over $32K, and SAVED me a bunch of time and money by NOT using FB Ad Mangler (Ad Manager) and Power Editor...



    Thanks for a FANTASTIC Facebook Ad's Product...

    ~AzSno...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11193862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Thank you so much for the kind words!! I truly appreciate that you like the new interface

      I am truly happy to see that the software has benefited you so much


      Originally Posted by azsno View Post

      I Absolutely LOVE the "New" Interface, just logged in and found the new interface "AWESOME"



      Can't say enough good things about this product and support...If you're looking for a way to build out Facebook ad's FAST, then you're FOUND iT with Campaign Maker...

      BTW, those campaigns have made me over $32K, and SAVED me a bunch of time and money by NOT using FB Ad Mangler (Ad Manager) and Power Editor...



      Thanks for a FANTASTIC Facebook Ad's Product...

      ~AzSno...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11193947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teytor
    Hello, is there a Facebook group or update page to know what changes have been made and how can we take advantage of the new updates? Thanks, I like the platform
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11198935].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by teytor View Post

      Hello, is there a Facebook group or update page to know what changes have been made and how can we take advantage of the new updates? Thanks, I like the platform
      Hey Teytor,

      We usually post updates via our email newsletter and post on our blog when we can.
      When you sign up you become part of the newsletter group.

      Thanks!
      Samy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11199316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alfred Hitchcock
    would this software give me cheaper clicks and more targeted traffic than the FB Ad maker?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11199596].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post

      would this software give me cheaper clicks and more targeted traffic than the FB Ad maker?
      In many cases it does. Why? because the software allows you to seamlessly split multiple points of the campaign which then reveal to you that some points are performing better than average and others are performing lower than average.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11200207].message }}
  • Sent You A PM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11201258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Harley101
    Just checking, Does it work with video?

    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11201440].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Originally Posted by ColdContactCrusader View Post

      Sent You A PM
      Replied

      Originally Posted by Harley101 View Post

      Just checking, Does it work with video?

      thanks
      It sure does!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11201470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mountainbird
    How is this Campaign Maker software compared to AdEspresso these days - after all the recent updates?

    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11228482].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      It is very similar to many of the features adespresso has.
      Below is what we currently offer:

      1) The creation tool : allows you to split test every aspect of the campaign seamlessly.
      2) The reporting tool : shows actionable data quickly and in a glance.
      3) The analysis tool : analyzes past adsets and shows you the most effective groups and allows automatic a/b testing.
      4) The optimization tool : preset or custom rules optimize running campaigns to keep the campaign running smoothly.



      Originally Posted by Mountainbird View Post

      How is this Campaign Maker software compared to AdEspresso these days - after all the recent updates?

      Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11228522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mountainbird
    Thanks!
    Could you tell us what AdEspresso features are missing in the Campaign Maker?
    Is it similar to the "BASE" or to the "PREMIUM" plan?
    As I understand from this thread there are no more limits on anything with the Campaign Maker, correct?
    AdEspresso has some limits, but the Campaign Maker doesn't?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11228539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    Correct!

    Adespresso has multiple plans based on how much you spend with Facebook. TCM does not have any limitations.

    We do plan on having limitations in the future for future accounts. However users who get this offer will always have it unlimited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11228969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mountainbird
    Thanks again!
    It seems you missed my below questions:
    * Could you tell us what AdEspresso features are missing in the Campaign Maker?
    * Is it similar to the "BASE" or to the "PREMIUM" plan?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11228976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
    Sorry about that.

    Well to be honest, it has been a while since I last used adespresso so I cant say much more.

    Last time I used it we offered the same core features. They do have an advantage of more auto optimization rules/frequence and they have automated tips on improving the campaigns.

    When you weigh the value of $49 per month limited vs $149 lifetime, you can see how this offer gives you bigger bang for you buck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11228981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author modus7
    I assume if my FB ad account is currently disabled then Campaign Maker won't work. Am I correct?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11235506].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Yes, you are correct. The Campaign Maker appends to your current Facebook ad account and creates/optimizes/reads campaigns through it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11240049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prazze
    EDIT: i have bought this deal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11254250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Prazze,
      My apologies, but we no longer offer that pricing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11254493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prazze
    dear Samy, yes i buy your offer,
    but when i want to connect my facebook account it says: Your facebook Account is already linked with some other account

    please help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11273552].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FUBSZ
      Hey Prazze, thanks for reaching out!
      We resolved your issue.

      Please let me know if you run into any further issues.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11274136].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered