Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 26th Nov 2016, 05:33 PM   #51
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 1sunnydesign View Post

Erica, seems like I missed out on this when it was new, it now costs way too much for me at $22 shame really as I love your stuff.
Oh, sorry! That would be my fault for not giving a heads up to my list. I'll try to work on that for next time. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2016, 02:56 PM   #52
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 21 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Erica -

Thank you for your patience with all of us, with our questions. I gauge by a comment I'd read, that sometimes others don't put themselves in someone else's place and where they're coming from. So you are a blessing more than you know.

I have a few questions, hope you don't think I am dumb, although I will admit I really feel like it. Having zero support system and being alone doesn't help.

And just a note, every question from the member 'warm sunshine' could have been written/asked by me, if that gives you any clue how utterly in-experienced I am with anything to do with internet marketing.

So I was thrilled to start with, to see many of the answers you offered to the questions she asked, when you replied this does not need an 'auto-responder', nor social media other than maybe learn how to open a Pinterest account, and you don't need to worry about that keyword stuff, nor for those of us who are concerned about online privacy or security, that we don't have to use our actual given/real name either.

Here are my questions, if you could help please, that would be a blessing ;

1). If a person has ZERO experience with any form of internet marketing, and their only skill is being able to write emails, LOL, and they are below poverty level income, and saddled with medical issues - - yes, when the issue is even stressing out for groceries each day and not to lose your apartment, which method of starting a business online, would you recommend with all your experience ? I vaguely remember hearing of miracle recoveries of people who have started an online business to get out of this type of situation, so I am praying to find my own.

And here are the areas that are being considered, although I've never written professionally, I'm told I'm a fairly decent writer, thus am looking at these Choices to learn ; either start a PLR Business, write books for Kindle/other platforms like Apple store, etc., start a Copywriting Business, or else a Blog. In other words, something involving writing most likely.

What is your feedback, with the circumstances above, which choices would be the "fastest" (sorry to use that word) way to earn an income, but with sadly and honestly having no experience ?

*** If you could pick 2 of them, which 2 would you suggest ? ***

2). If one were to start the Blog business model, and they followed the outline you mentioned, posting 10 posts in the first 2-3 wks, then consistently did 1-2 posts each wk, how long would it take to start seeing income and what is a ball park income for the month, after 90 days ? In other words what kind of income can a brand new person see with this, and how quickly ?

3). Do you explain how to set this up under a pen name, for privacy/security reasons ?

4). For the more private folks who are not on social media, if you had to name 1 social media avenue that would be beneficial to get this up and running faster, would it in fact be Pinterest ? And you stated you can sign up there under a pen name as well ?

5). If so, I'd heard you have a couple of Pinterest courses -- which one of those specifically, would you recommend ?

6). If one still wanted to learn how to publish a few books, say on Kindle or the Apple store, etc., can I put a link in my Blog, to purchase the book directly from Amazon for example or will I get in trouble for that ? I've heard they have extremely strict rules and getting your account banned is common. Or in lieu of that, can I just sell the same book that would be written for Kindle, on my own Blog, or is that a no-no as well ?

7). The Blog topics I would be most interested in are Natural Health Remedies/Solutions/Cures, and Natural Beauty Solutions, etc. The things I am most passionate about, seem to have to do with Natural Health Cures, Herbs, Health Food, you get the idea ..... Are those suitable or do you feel they're too 'beat up' to pursue for real financial success ?

A secondary topic of interest would be Preparedness type information, you know, survival/prepper type information. But I'm not sure I'm as interested in pursuing that, though I'd like your opinion.

Thank you kindly for your input and answering my questions Erica. Please know that you are appreciated. I'll be honest, I have looked at numerous things the past couple of years, but in my straits, have not done anything. They all appear so complicated I get even more exhausted just looking at them than I am to begin with, and cannot understand how to pursue them, so have given up and never done anything, I'm embarrassed to say.
SouthernSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernSunshine For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Dec 2016, 03:35 PM   #53
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

Hi Erica -

Thank you for your patience with all of us, with our questions. I gauge by a comment I'd read, that sometimes others don't put themselves in someone else's place and where they're coming from. So you are a blessing more than you know.

I have a few questions, hope you don't think I am dumb, although I will admit I really feel like it. Having zero support system and being alone doesn't help.

And just a note, every question from the member 'warm sunshine' could have been written/asked by me, if that gives you any clue how utterly in-experienced I am with anything to do with internet marketing.

So I was thrilled to start with, to see many of the answers you offered to the questions she asked, when you replied this does not need an 'auto-responder', nor social media other than maybe learn how to open a Pinterest account, and you don't need to worry about that keyword stuff, nor for those of us who are concerned about online privacy or security, that we don't have to use our actual given/real name either.

Here are my questions, if you could help please, that would be a blessing ;
Not a problem at all - I'm glad to answer any questions!


Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

1). If a person has ZERO experience with any form of internet marketing, and their only skill is being able to write emails, LOL, and they are below poverty level income, and saddled with medical issues - - yes, when the issue is even stressing out for groceries each day and not to lose your apartment, which method of starting a business online, would you recommend with all your experience ? I vaguely remember hearing of miracle recoveries of people who have started an online business to get out of this type of situation, so I am praying to find my own.

And here are the areas that are being considered, although I've never written professionally, I'm told I'm a fairly decent writer, thus am looking at these Choices to learn ; either start a PLR Business, write books for Kindle/other platforms like Apple store, etc., start a Copywriting Business, or else a Blog. In other words, something involving writing most likely.

What is your feedback, with the circumstances above, which choices would be the "fastest" (sorry to use that word) way to earn an income, but with sadly and honestly having no experience ?

*** If you could pick 2 of them, which 2 would you suggest ? ***
Based on what you've outlined, I would choose Blog first and PLR second. BUT I don't think either of those choices are actually YOUR ideal method for making an income most quickly because I think you'd do better with PLR once you had some more internet marketing experience and there may be faster ways that a beginner could make money outside of blogging.

I swear by the Amazon affiliate program for beginners - especially those who like tow write. It's my preferred method. It certainly doesn't work for everyone but because Amazon offers so many kinds of products, it's a great way to get started to see how the process works before you try other methods.

I have a free training program available here that might help: http://extremereviewer.com. I'm not saying don't buy Simple 60 (see - I am really not a salesperson - LOL!) because you can combine Simple 60 with the types of posts outlined in my free training. I'm just saying if you're not comfortable yet in buying a strategy I do have an alternative method for beginners and it's a complete course that covers a huge amount of material using all free tools to get started.



Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

2). If one were to start the Blog business model, and they followed the outline you mentioned, posting 10 posts in the first 2-3 wks, then consistently did 1-2 posts each wk, how long would it take to start seeing income and what is a ball park income for the month, after 90 days ? In other words what kind of income can a brand new person see with this, and how quickly ?
This one is tough because it depends on niche, quality of the written material, and the amount and type of monetization used in that content but it will likely be at least a month before you see your first sale. It is certainly possible to get to a hundred or two a month within 90 days but, again, depends on quite a number of factors. Keep in mind, though, I have no problem taking a look at your site and providing feedback. For example, maybe you build up the first 10 posts and shoot me an email to see if I can provide an action plan to make sure you're on track.

Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

3). Do you explain how to set this up under a pen name, for privacy/security reasons ?
I actually do not have you use a name at all in these instructions. The only step you'd want to add for complete privacy is to add domain privacy when setting up your domain so that your real name is not published on the web in connection with the domain.

Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

4). For the more private folks who are not on social media, if you had to name 1 social media avenue that would be beneficial to get this up and running faster, would it in fact be Pinterest ? And you stated you can sign up there under a pen name as well ?
Yes, it would be Pinterest. I use the name of my sites as the profile name for the associated Pinterest profile. There's no connection to a personal Pinterest profile and very little interaction is required with other members other than repinning and following in order to generate traffic from Pinterest.


Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

5). If so, I'd heard you have a couple of Pinterest courses -- which one of those specifically, would you recommend ?
If you were looking for a Pinterest course to combine with Simple 60 I'd recommend PinPlosion. That course will help you grow your followers using the foundation you'll have already established by following the Simple 60 instructions.


Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

6). If one still wanted to learn how to publish a few books, say on Kindle or the Apple store, etc., can I put a link in my Blog, to purchase the book directly from Amazon for example or will I get in trouble for that ? I've heard they have extremely strict rules and getting your account banned is common. Or in lieu of that, can I just sell the same book that would be written for Kindle, on my own Blog, or is that a no-no as well ?
You should be able to do either of those things. If you write a book and sell it on Amazon, you may certainly link to it from your blog. You could, instead, sell your book yourself on your own site. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether or not there are any restrictions in selling the book in both places using a different delivery method on your site. For example, can you sell the book on Amazon AND sell the book on your own site where you're using your own PayPal button and some other method of delivering the book. I think you can do that but you'd have to check the Amazon TOS to be sure.


Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

7). The Blog topics I would be most interested in are Natural Health Remedies/Solutions/Cures, and Natural Beauty Solutions, etc. The things I am most passionate about, seem to have to do with Natural Health Cures, Herbs, Health Food, you get the idea ..... Are those suitable or do you feel they're too 'beat up' to pursue for real financial success ?
There is certainly a lot of interest in those topics so you have an audience but those niches are also very competitive. For the best success, as a beginner, I'd dig into those niches to find a subniche with less competition and start there. For instance, maybe you start with natural beauty solutions for great looking feet (I'm just throwing out an example) instead of trying to target the entire natural beauty solutions niche. You'll be able to build more content around one, narrow topic and gain Google's attention that way (besides also offering your target audience more content that will appeal to them) and this will help you rank more quickly for phrases related to your subniche.


Originally Posted by SouthernSunshine View Post

A secondary topic of interest would be Preparedness type information, you know, survival/prepper type information. But I'm not sure I'm as interested in pursuing that, though I'd like your opinion.
I've seen a great deal of interest in that topic and I think it's less competitive than the natural health/beauty niches but if you're not as interested in pursuing it then I'd cross that off the list. You're going to want to do a lot of writing around your topic to keep growing your results so the more interest you have in the niche, the better of you'll be. Don't go with one just because you think it has more potential. It's more important that you really enjoy the niche.


Thank you kindly for your input and answering my questions Erica. Please know that you are appreciated. I'll be honest, I have looked at numerous things the past couple of years, but in my straits, have not done anything. They all appear so complicated I get even more exhausted just looking at them than I am to begin with, and cannot understand how to pursue them, so have given up and never done anything, I'm embarrassed to say.[/QUOTE]

Do not be embarrassed at all! You are certainly not alone. Lots of us face all kinds of challenges in getting started, start with nothing, don't feel we understand what it is we're supposed to do, etc. Everyone starts in the same place - an idea that there's something in this industry that calls to us and our unique situation.

Every one of us who has seen success has just as many (and more) failures than we have successes until we can get our arms around the terminology, the process, and the technical aspects but you CAN learn them no matter how challenging they might seem. You just have to find the right information that works with the way you best learn and keep pushing until you find it.

Based on the writing in your post alone I have no doubt you're able to write the kind of content that can build a blog and/or promote Amazon items so put that ability to write to good use.

Let me know if you need anything else or have additional questions.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Dec 2016, 11:06 AM   #54
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 13
Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I already have a rather successful amazon affiliate site running on auto-pilot. I am interested in setting up a travel blog where I write about my adventures as I travel. You mentioned about developing an endless list of topics to write about and having content planning worksheet. Is the content method suitable for a blog about real adventures as they happen or simply for creating "how to/informational" posts (pre-planned topic ideas)?

Also, is this product more about keyword research and looking for low competition niches etc and not exactly for a passion like travel? What ways can I monetize?
ehwtfxz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ehwtfxz For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Dec 2016, 12:41 PM   #55
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ehwtfxz View Post

I already have a rather successful amazon affiliate site running on auto-pilot. I am interested in setting up a travel blog where I write about my adventures as I travel. You mentioned about developing an endless list of topics to write about and having content planning worksheet. Is the content method suitable for a blog about real adventures as they happen or simply for creating "how to/informational" posts (pre-planned topic ideas)?

Also, is this product more about keyword research and looking for low competition niches etc and not exactly for a passion like travel? What ways can I monetize?
The content method is perfectly suited to helping you create a list of post ideas about your travels. The content planning method doesn't use keyword research and is not geared towards how-to/informational posts at all.

Instead, it's about helping you organize ideas you'd have around any topic - including travel - and then helping you break those ideas down into multiple posts by way of a few free strategies. The objective of the content planning strategy in this book is to help one discover how a simple blog idea can really be an idea for 5 or more posts so that you never run out of things to write about.

For your topic, you'd have a number of monetization methods. Adsense and Amazon, certainly, but also travel related affiliate programs, CPA offers, and even your own products (you could sell guides on how to best plan a trip to X or how to get the most out of your jungle safari visit, etc.).

You could even write your own book for Kindle about the trips you've taken and use your own images. Could be a whole series of books, even, with tips for travelers, destinations, packing, planning, where to stay, and so on.

Sounds like a fun project!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Dec 2016, 05:18 PM   #56
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: All over
Posts: 53
Thanks: 124
Thanked 56 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How soon can one start earning from the blog. Where does the money come from.

Thanks

Last edited on 16th Dec 2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: OK
spicky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spicky For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Dec 2016, 02:53 PM   #57
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: All over
Posts: 53
Thanks: 124
Thanked 56 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello!! Anybody here??
spicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2016, 03:35 PM   #58
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by spicky View Post

How soon can one start earning from the blog. Where does the money come from.

Thanks
spicky - sorry about the delay! I had a number of family events the past weekend.

That's such a hard question to answer because it comes down to how much work you do in what period of time, your niche, how well you do the work, etc. However, I can usually generate the first sale within a couple of weeks.

As long as I keep growing the site, I can generate a regular monthly income within a few months. Where it goes from there depends on how long I continue growing the site.

The money comes from Adsense, affiliate links and can even come from your own products you want to sell. It depends on what you're comfortable with and the resources you have for affiliate networks and such.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jan 2017, 11:37 PM   #59
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
jerryp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: No. California
Posts: 156
Thanks: 44
Thanked 104 Times in 75 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Erica,

I've published around 60 fiction and nonfiction books on Kindle. I want to start a blog and do case studies and reviews using different products designed for Kindle as an affiliate. I'm not at all technical. Would your program work for me in setting up the blog, monetizing it and creating a list through a blog like this? Thanks.
jerryp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 11:20 AM   #60
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jerryp View Post

Hi Erica,

I've published around 60 fiction and nonfiction books on Kindle. I want to start a blog and do case studies and reviews using different products designed for Kindle as an affiliate. I'm not at all technical. Would your program work for me in setting up the blog, monetizing it and creating a list through a blog like this? Thanks.
Jerry - Absolutely! And I think that's the perfect kind of topic for this strategy. You'll have everything you need for creating a website (very thorough instructions) and if you get stuck at all just email me (address is at the bottom of the sales page and in the book) and I'll help you through the steps.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourn For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jan 2017, 11:51 PM   #61
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have send you a PM
yeahcoolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 12:39 PM   #62
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yeahcoolz View Post

I have send you a PM
Thanks, yeahcoolz! I've just responded.

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Mar 2018, 02:59 PM   #63
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Erica,

Nearly a year and a half since releasing this WSO, is the model still good to go without a major update? Thanks.


Robert
rob54 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob54 For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Apr 2018, 12:41 PM   #64
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rob54 View Post

Hi Erica,

Nearly a year and a half since releasing this WSO, is the model still good to go without a major update? Thanks.


Robert
Hi, Robert!

The overall strategy still works but the plugin setting instructions probably need an update. I know the Yoast SEO plugin has changed a fair amount since this was written, for example. I have updated WordPress instructions in pieces that I could send you if you run into any issues finding the new places for any of those items.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Apr 2018, 01:15 PM   #65
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 843
Thanks: 186
Thanked 688 Times in 521 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post

Hi, Robert!

The overall strategy still works but the plugin setting instructions probably need an update. I know the Yoast SEO plugin has changed a fair amount since this was written, for example. I have updated WordPress instructions in pieces that I could send you if you run into any issues finding the new places for any of those items.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Erica

Okay great Erica. Thanks.

Sending you a PM or direct email to you a little later.


Regards,

Robert
rob54 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob54 For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Apr 2018, 01:34 AM   #66
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 375
Thanks: 33
Thanked 80 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you offer any Done for You Services ?
lenkablog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Sep 2018, 06:12 PM   #67
Erica Stone
War Room Member
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 735
Thanks: 2,229
Thanked 1,385 Times in 552 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Do you offer any Done for You Services ?
I do not offer DFY services at this time. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Erica
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Oct 2018, 05:34 AM   #68
Warrior Member Gary
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Posts: 16
Thanks: 9
Thanked 83 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: People are Buying Million Dollar Homes Doing This - Here's the Step by Step Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I still use this as my "Go To" for setting up a secure wordpress site!

It would be cool if you had any updates, I noticed you said that you had a few things that you were sending to someone, can I get those too?
Thanks!
Gary Stenzel
GreenGardenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blueprint, buying, dollar, homes, million, people, step

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 PM.