Bitcoin Profits Unleashed, [Done For You Bitcoin Arbitrage] UPDATED WSO
Closed
PartnerwithJoe 2 years ago

Bitcoin Profits Unleashed, [Done For You Bitcoin Arbitrage] UPDATED WSO

Dear Warriors,

This WSO hit the market a while ago and despite the instructions being extremly simple and straight forward a number of people still found the whole concept of arbitrage a little confusing. So I have taken down the original PDF and Video Tutorials. I am opening for 20 Warrior who are keen to make easy profits, I will be doing all the hard work for you. I have a team of 3 guys who have mastered the arbitrage of BTC and ETH, so myself and my team will do the arbitrage for you.

You can easily be making some profit from as little as 0.1 Bitcoin or 1 Ethereum. You will be getting 10% profits every month after month and you can request you initial deposit back no administration fees.

How does this work?
- Pay One Time Application Fee of $99.50 (to filter non-serious investors)
- You will deposit the amount of Bitcoins or Ethereum you would like to invest to the BTC or ETH wallets provided to you after purchasing the services.
- You will get 10% every month, no lock in contract. If you decide you don't want to continue after 1 month you get you BTC/ETH back + 10% profit and we cover the transaction fees. However if you request money back in less than a month you get your money back less transaction fees and you may forfeit the 10% profit.

What do I need to get started?
- Create a bitcoin wallet address, you will need it to store your bitcoins
- If you choose to invest ETH you will need to create Ethereum wallet instead.

How much can I make with this method?
- I can guarantee 10% of your initial investment per month
- ? what if you fail? I will refund your application fee + 10% of your initial investment out of my pocket. That's how confident I am with my system.

Click here to submit your application
  • Profile picture of the author dcyeung
    Just sent you a PM. I'm interested in getting started.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11338266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jetsound
    Can I still get the PDF? Using a vpn from USA it payeer will that work? Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arvah12
    0.1 BTC is almost $1000. you said we will get 10% profit every month. so it means every month we will get only $100?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11318875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by arvah12 View Post

      0.1 BTC is almost $1000. you said we will get 10% profit every month. so it means every month we will get only $100?
      Yes that's right you get 10% that is approximately $100. However your profits are in BTC, that means from 0.1 BTC you get 0.01BTC monthly, so if BTC goes up your profits goes up too.

      If you start with 1BTC you get $1000 per month.

      Cheers,
      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11319602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arvah12
    is this still available?

    how can i get Done for You service?

    I am outside USA
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317536].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Yes, Its still available. We can do the done for you services even if you're outside US.

      All you need is a minimum of 0.1 Bitcoin or 1 Ethereum to get started. If you're interested send me a PM and I will send you the address to send 0.1 BTC

      If any questions feel free to contact me via PM.

      Thanks,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dcyeung
    is this WSO still available?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317262].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      We are doing the "Done For You Services Only" . The PDF guide has not been updated for a while.

      If you are interested in the Done for you just PM me.

      Cheers,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317589].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ijads
    Please i have a few questions.
    Does this method still work, and is the minimum investment still 0.1BTC.
    Due to the increase in the value of bitcoin, how much bitcoin is required to earn$100 daily.
    And last question, can i pay for this WSO with bitcoin.
    Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11246981].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author starfactor
      Hey Joe!

      Any update on Ijads questions?

      Also, you mentioned above about using a VPN if we're in the USA?

      But, how will this work for USA folks if we need to use Payoneer?

      Do you describe in detail how to use this VPN work around for USA folks?

      Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291443].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
        I have not updated the PDF guide for a while, however the method still works.

        I have opened the done for you services for a few people so if you are interested let me know.

        Cheers,
        Joe
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      If you have 1 BTC you can comfortably make $100 per day, however on a good day you can make up to $1000. This all depends on the volatility of BTC

      I have not updated the PDF guide for a while, however the method still works.

      I have opened the done for you services for a few people so if you are interested let me know.

      Cheers,
      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hightower
    I just lost my first $2. in cryptocurrencies when I bought this e-book. All three methods require Payeer which is not available in the USA where I live..... So, live and learn.... Moving on!
    Hightower
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11233404].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by Hightower View Post

      I just lost my first $2. in cryptocurrencies when I bought this e-book. All three methods require Payeer which is not available in the USA where I live..... So, live and learn.... Moving on!
      Hightower
      Hey Hightower:

      If you check FAQ it explicitly stated not suitable for USA, mainly due to that reason.

      Your refund will be on its way....

      Cheers, J

      P.S. if you have VPN you could sign in using an ip outside USA.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11233459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oliver Williams
    Have you seen how fast Bitcoin can fluctuate? Is arbitrage actually a realistic opportunity given the massive (and super quick) price fluctuations with Cryptocurrencies?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11042550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author endoftheline
    Does this work for Australians?
    Is it suitable for someone with little to no knowledge on bitcoin?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11026949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john b
    is this still available? i'm in the US massachusetts, is that location good to go with this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11009679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clockmaker
    OP, is this still available?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10994888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aw
    Do I have to hand around and keep watching the screen and waiting for the optimal trading conditions?How much time do you have to invest per transaction? I work another job so I need to understand what is required to do this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10989425].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author point2
      Originally Posted by aw View Post

      Do I have to hand around and keep watching the screen and waiting for the optimal trading conditions?How much time do you have to invest per transaction? I work another job so I need to understand what is required to do this?
      Love to know the questions as well
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11072727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tough
    Is it working in Canada ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10955123].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author muniverse
      Originally Posted by Tough View Post

      Is it working in Canada ?
      Exchanging Bitcoin with users works in Canada, but you can not exchange Bitcoin to CAD.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10978080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
    QUICK UPDATE: I am going on vacation from tomorrow 11/12/2016 until 01/12/2017. I may not be to respond to your questions on time.

    Merry Christmas & Happy new year,
    Joe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10947698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Biterman
    Hello Joe.

    Not enough post to pm. Pls pm me your email address for more questions. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10946932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gochino
    Would method 1 still work?? Since there is a maximum limit to which you can sell bitcoin in the processor you mentioned in method one and the price of Bitcoin is currently well above that limit?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10946400].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by gochino View Post

      Would method 1 still work?? Since there is a maximum limit to which you can sell bitcoin in the processor you mentioned in method one and the price of Bitcoin is currently well above that limit?
      Still works... the limit increase also with the rise of BTC price, the method will continue to work even if the price increase or decrease.

      Thank you,
      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10946409].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author gochino
        Ok thanks for the quick answer, can you send me the video to method 1? I Just sent an email to ur support
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10946439].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
          Originally Posted by gochino View Post

          Ok thanks for the quick answer, can you send me the video to method 1? I Just sent an email to ur support
          Access details sent
          Thank you
          Joe
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10946745].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author gochino
            Originally Posted by PartnerwithJoe View Post

            Access details sent
            Thank you
            Joe
            From your experience, are these bitcoins we list to sell in method 1 always sold or are there times they could not be sold because no buyers were found?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10947572].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
              Originally Posted by gochino View Post

              From your experience, are these bitcoins we list to sell in method 1 always sold or are there times they could not be sold because no buyers were found?
              All my listings have been sold. I haven't had any issues to date.

              Cheers,
              Joe
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10947694].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author popkos
        Is there pdf report?
        How much time is needed for each transaction?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10968297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webdeep
    Just purchased. How to get video ??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10945498].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by webdeep View Post

      Just purchased. How to get video ??
      Check your email for login instructions.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10945588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john129
    Banned
    Hi,

    i bought your WSO but didnt get the ebook.

    it redirected me to another site to buy something else for $19. but i dont want that

    can you please send me the product that i paid for initially?

    thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944811].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by john129 View Post

      Hi,

      i bought your WSO but didnt get the ebook.

      it redirected me to another site to buy something else for $19. but i dont want that

      can you please send me the product that i paid for initially?

      thanks.
      PM sent, Thank you,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sean Jang
    Hello.
    I have some questions.

    1. Is this working in Korea, South as well?

    2. I just read previous answer about profit. Is it correct that I can earn $10-$20 per transaction with investing 1 BTC? So, it would be $1-$2 per transaction with investing 0.1BTC?

    Look forward to hear from you soon.
    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944804].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by Sean Jang View Post

      Hello.
      I have some questions.

      1. Is this working in Korea, South as well?

      2. I just read previous answer about profit. Is it correct that I can earn $10-$20 per transaction with investing 1 BTC? So, it would be $1-$2 per transaction with investing 0.1BTC?

      Look forward to hear from you soon.
      Thanks.
      Yes it works in South Korea, & yes you will be making something like $2 from 0.1 BTC.

      Cheers,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author systrader
    How many Bitcoins do I need mimimmally and approximately do I need to realistically create a $100 profit
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944748].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by systrader View Post

      How many Bitcoins do I need mimimmally and approximately do I need to realistically create a $100 profit
      Minimum 0.1BTC, however to achieve $100 you need at least 5BTC per transaction. If you are doing 2 transactions per day you need 2.5BTC to achieve $100

      Cheers,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author decenthasoo
    Hi,

    How much minimum investment needed to work with this method ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944594].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by decenthasoo View Post

      Hi,

      How much minimum investment needed to work with this method ?
      0.1BTC minimum investment.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10944640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
    UPDATE: the video is now ready for method#1 accessible at no extra cost. Just email support to request video access, Not PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10943718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam1317
    Hi Joseph, I purchased your course on Paypal but have not received anything. It's my first purchase on WarriorForum, my paypal email is Adam131717@gmail.com.Can you please PM me the guide? Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10943666].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by Adam1317 View Post

      Hi Joseph, I purchased your course on Paypal but have not received anything. It's my first purchase on WarriorForum, my paypal email is Adam131717@gmail.com.Can you please PM me the guide? Thanks!
      Hi Adam, Thank you. I have send you a PM.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10943705].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adam1317
        Hi Joe, I replied to your PM with a few other questions. Thanks for your help!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10943764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOMastery
    How much to invest to gain at least 50$ per day profit ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10939605].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thesecret
    I can assure you it's not like trading.

    No pips or ticks

    The profit you get is the difference between your buying price and your selling price.
    Lol. This IS trading.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10938383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Norkali
    Hey Joe,
    Looking to jump on board here. I'm still a little confused on the $10.00 and $20.00 ROI. If we go the minimum of .1BTC, what is approximately the ROI per transaction?
    Also, how many transactions are expected per day? Is it 7 days a week, or Monday thru Friday?
    Are we expected to do anything per transaction? Like account wise? If so, is it per transaction, daily, weekly or monthly?
    Thank you for the clarification, and congratulations on a great WSO!
    Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10937230].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by Norkali View Post

      Hey Joe,
      Looking to jump on board here. I'm still a little confused on the $10.00 and $20.00 ROI. If we go the minimum of .1BTC, what is approximately the ROI per transaction?
      Also, how many transactions are expected per day? Is it 7 days a week, or Monday thru Friday?
      Are we expected to do anything per transaction? Like account wise? If so, is it per transaction, daily, weekly or monthly?
      Thank you for the clarification, and congratulations on a great WSO!
      Michael
      I notice you're in California. This does not work in your location.

      All the best,
      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10938450].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Blogger B
        Originally Posted by PartnerwithJoe View Post

        I notice you're in California. This does not work in your location.

        All the best,
        Joe
        Hello Joe.

        Does California have a special regulation regarding bitcoin? Will I be able to do this from Texas?

        Thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10938523].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
          Originally Posted by Blogger B View Post

          Hello Joe.

          Does California have a special regulation regarding bitcoin? Will I be able to do this from Texas?

          Thanks.
          The platform we use is not accessible to all USA citizens. It's unfortunate

          All the best,
          Joe
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10938529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john129
    Banned
    what is the minimal investment to see profits?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10936223].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by john129 View Post

      what is the minimal investment to see profits?
      minimal investment 0.1 BTC
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10937139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mikeang10
      It's been 6 months since this offer was put up. Anyone has any feedback as to results of the "BTC done for you " portion of the offer. Anyone taken this up and if so I ask for your feedback please.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11110400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommmi
    let me know when the video out just a little confuse anout method 1
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10935740].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by tommmi View Post

      let me know when the video out just a little confuse anout method 1
      Hi Tommmi

      Will let you know as soon as it's done

      Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10935940].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tommmi
        I am interestef in done for you can you add me to skype
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10936500].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Blogger B
          My apologies. I did not understand from your faq that US citizens could not use the service or do the methods. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Sounds like a great opportunity.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10939029].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author warm sunshine
          Banned
          Hi! Can your methods be used in Arizona?

          Thank you!

          warm sunshine
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10939368].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author warm sunshine
          Banned
          Hi again!

          RE: Arizona: my post above was regarding my doing this on my own.

          This post is about your "done for you service" -- can this be done in Arizona?

          Thank you!

          warm sunshine
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10939374].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author IMwarguy
          hi

          a few questions

          1. Is it about lending?

          2. What about transaction fees? (aren't they taking a big chunk of the pie when you are only make 10$ - 20$ per transaction?)

          3. how much capital is needed for at least $50 profit a day (on average)?

          thanks
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10945593].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
            Originally Posted by IMwarguy View Post

            hi

            a few questions

            1. Is it about lending?

            2. What about transaction fees? (aren't they taking a big chunk of the pie when you are only make 10$ - 20$ per transaction?)

            3. how much capital is needed for at least $50 profit a day (on average)?

            thanks
            Its not about lending

            The only transaction fees are on initial deposits and withdrawals. When you are doing transactions as indicated in the guide the won't be any fees....

            Cheers,
            J
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10945816].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bonhiver
          Are you still sellong this wso ? I'm interested, but I can't seem to make the buy button work?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11242511].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
            Originally Posted by bonhiver View Post

            Are you still sellong this wso ? I'm interested, but I can't seem to make the buy button work?
            Yes, still selling:
            Buy now
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11242533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john129
    Banned
    how much is the minimum investment for this?

    you said 1 BTC. 1 BTC is $732 USD.

    the min investment is 1 BTC or 0.1 BTC to make $20 profit per transaction?

    thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10931950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warm sunshine
    Banned
    Hi! I appreciate your answers to my questions!

    I want to be sure I understand this.

    If I buy 1 bitcoin and I can sell it and make a profit of $10, I can then add in my $10 profit and buy more than 1 bitcoin. If I now make a profit of $20, I can then add in my profit of $20 and buy even more bitcoin than I did before and keep building up until a month has passed. I can then withdraw all my earnings and start over again.

    OR:

    If I buy 1 bitcoin and I can sell it and make a profit of $10, I CANNOT add in my profit and buy more than 1 bitcoin. In other words, there is no way to keep building my profits.

    Which of these is correct?

    If I'm wrong in both examples, please explain this so I'll understand it.

    Thank you very much!!!!!

    warm sunshine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10931173].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

      Hi! I appreciate your answers to my questions!

      I want to be sure I understand this.

      If I buy 1 bitcoin and I can sell it and make a profit of $10, I can then add in my $10 profit and buy more than 1 bitcoin. If I now make a profit of $20, I can then add in my profit of $20 and buy even more bitcoin than I did before and keep building up until a month has passed. I can then withdraw all my earnings and start over again.

      OR:

      If I buy 1 bitcoin and I can sell it and make a profit of $10, I CANNOT add in my profit and buy more than 1 bitcoin. In other words, there is no way to keep building my profits.

      Which of these is correct?

      If I'm wrong in both examples, please explain this so I'll understand it.

      Thank you very much!!!!!

      warm sunshine
      Hi Warm Sunshine,

      The 1st scenario sums it all up. That's exactly what you can do to compound your profits potential.

      If I buy 1 bitcoin and I can sell it and make a profit of $10, I can then add in my $10 profit and buy more than 1 bitcoin. If I now make a profit of $20, I can then add in my profit of $20 and buy even more bitcoin than I did before and keep building up until a month has passed. I can then withdraw all my earnings and start over again.


      Cheers,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10931843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dluhut
    Thanks for the reply.

    You mentioned that 9 out of 10, you're successful with the methods.

    What's the min to max range when you win?

    What's the min to max range when you lose?

    Lastly, do we need to install any softwares?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10930206].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by dluhut View Post

      Thanks for the reply.

      You mentioned that 9 out of 10, you're successful with the methods.

      What's the min to max range when you win?

      What's the min to max range when you lose?

      Lastly, do we need to install any softwares?
      What's the min to max range when you win?
      - ranges from $10-$20 per transaction if your running capital is 1BTC

      What's the min to max range when you lose?
      - maximum I lost was $10, most of the time when there is a price movement I break even.

      Lastly, do we need to install any softwares?
      -No software download

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10930219].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wbinst2
        1 BTC = $742.
        $10-$20 profit on 1 BTC trade is only about 1%-2% profit.

        Is that correct?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10930316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dluhut
    I'm curious to those who've bought it, how's the progress so far?

    For those who're a complete newbie in bitcoin (because I am), how easy to implement it?

    And just like warm sunshine mentioned, it seems like this is more or less like trading, if it is, do we need to install any other software?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10928814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warm sunshine
    Banned
    Hi! Thank you for your great answers to my questions! Here are some more:

    1. Do any of your methods involve any type of gambling or betting?

    2. Or are these methods more like trading?

    3. Are you able to earn money when the price goes down, as in trading options?

    4. On average, what percentage of the time are you successful with your methods, considering that you mentioned there are risks?

    5. How did you discover these methods?

    6. About how long did it take you to master them?

    Thank you very much. I really appreciate your time and feedback!!!!

    warm sunshine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10928553].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

      Hi! Thank you for your great answers to my questions! Here are some more:

      1. Do any of your methods involve any type of gambling or betting?

      2. Or are these methods more like trading?

      3. Are you able to earn money when the price goes down, as in trading options?

      4. On average, what percentage of the time are you successful with your methods, considering that you mentioned there are risks?

      5. How did you discover these methods?

      6. About how long did it take you to master them?

      Thank you very much. I really appreciate your time and feedback!!!!

      warm sunshine
      Hi Warm Sunshine,

      1. Do any of your methods involve any type of gambling or betting?
      - NO

      2. Or are these methods more like trading?
      - NO

      3. Are you able to earn money when the price goes down, as in trading options?
      - YES, because there is always a price difference. But its different from trading options (in options if your position is Long/PUT/BUY and the price goes down you're smoked; if your position is Short/CALL/SELL then you're in for the money). in short the method is totally different from trading options....

      4. On average, what percentage of the time are you successful with your methods, considering that you mentioned there are risks?
      - 9 out of 10 success

      5. How did you discover these methods?
      - Researching ways to make money

      6. About how long did it take you to master them?
      - less than 24 hours, because I had previous in-depth understanding of BTC
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10929084].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dluhut
        Originally Posted by PartnerwithJoe View Post

        Hi Warm Sunshine,

        2. Or are these methods more like trading?
        - NO

        3. Are you able to earn money when the price goes down, as in trading options?
        - YES, because there is always a price difference. But its different from trading options (in options if your position is Long/PUT/BUY and the price goes down you're smoked; if your position is Short/CALL/SELL then you're in for the money). in short the method is totally different from trading options....

        4. On average, what percentage of the time are you successful with your methods, considering that you mentioned there are risks?
        - 9 out of 10 success
        Hi,

        Sorry, but I'm a little confused.

        On the 2nd question, you answered that it's not trading, yet, on the 3rd question, although you re-confirmed that it's different from trading, but we still profit from when the price goes down. I'm assuming here that if the price do goes down, we 'SHORT/SELL/PUT". Isn't it the same as trading?

        Lastly, you mentioned that 9 out of 10, you're successful with the methods.

        May I ask then, for the winning methods, how much money, could be in terms of pips/ticks/dollar etc, do you earn?

        Also, for the losing "trade", how much money, could be in terms of pips/ticks/dollar etc, do you earn?

        I chose to post my question in the thread so that people can get answers too.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10929887].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
          Originally Posted by dluhut View Post

          Hi,

          Sorry, but I'm a little confused.

          On the 2nd question, you answered that it's not trading, yet, on the 3rd question, although you re-confirmed that it's different from trading, but we still profit from when the price goes down. I'm assuming here that if the price do goes down, we 'SHORT/SELL/PUT". Isn't it the same as trading?

          Lastly, you mentioned that 9 out of 10, you're successful with the methods.

          May I ask then, for the winning methods, how much money, could be in terms of pips/ticks/dollar etc, do you earn?

          Also, for the losing "trade", how much money, could be in terms of pips/ticks/dollar etc, do you earn?

          I chose to post my question in the thread so that people can get answers too.
          I can assure you it's not like trading.

          No pips or ticks

          The profit you get is the difference between your buying price and your selling price.

          Thanks,
          J
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10930202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gabynto
    Hi Joe,

    Which countries in Africa are restricted from this opportunity?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10928304].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by Gabynto View Post

      Hi Joe,

      Which countries in Africa are restricted from this opportunity?
      Libya, DRC, Zimbabwe, Mozambique...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10928391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author keung0109
    I purchased your wso, and I find that the method 2 seem really not working as you mentioned, am I missing something ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10928227].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by keung0109 View Post

      I purchased your wso, and I find that the method 2 seem really not working as you mentioned, am I missing something ?
      Method 2: the exchange recently adjusted their pricing and the price is now lower than the exchange which used to have the lowest price. So stick to method 1. Method 2 should resurface when the btc fluctuations resulting from the recent US elections stabilizes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10928241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wbinst2
    I just purchased and my first problem is that Payeer doesnt accept Australian dollars to transfer in.
    One of your answers on the thread was this can be done anywhere.
    If i add funds in BC or Visa i will incur a fee, lessening my profit.
    Am i missing something?

    Also for complete newbies its a bit tricky. A short video or 2 would be great to understand it better.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927876].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by wbinst2 View Post

      I just purchased and my first problem is that Payeer doesnt accept Australian dollars to transfer in.
      One of your answers on the thread was this can be done anywhere.
      If i add funds in BC or Visa i will incur a fee, lessening my profit.
      Am i missing something?

      Also for complete newbies its a bit tricky. A short video or 2 would be great to understand it better.
      PM sent.

      Working on the video training to further simplify.

      There are fees on initial deposits, however you can recover in few transactions.

      Cheers,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927896].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author gloz
        Originally Posted by PartnerwithJoe View Post

        PM sent.

        Working on the video training to further simplify.

        There are fees on initial deposits, however you can recover in few transactions.

        Cheers,
        J
        when will the video training be available?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10930308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ED1190
    Just bought this! Definitely curious about Bitcoin.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927755].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by ED1190 View Post

      Just bought this! Definitely curious about Bitcoin.
      Welcome and all the best, get in touch if any questions

      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roytee68
    Hello Joe,

    Is your WSO suitable for someone with only a basic knowledge of Bitcoin? I don't wanna lose my shirt....

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927690].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by roytee68 View Post

      Hello Joe,

      Is your WSO suitable for someone with only a basic knowledge of Bitcoin? I don't wanna lose my shirt....

      Thanks
      Basic knowledge is good enough to profit from this method. Because you are constantly buying and selling, any change in rates will be absorbed in your profits.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warm sunshine
    Banned
    Hi! Thank you for your kind answers to my questions!

    In post #18, a "done for you service" is mentioned. I interpret this to mean that I would obtain a wallet, buy bitcoin, and have you do the all transactions for me.

    1. Is my interpretation correct? If not, please correct me.

    2. What would be your fee or percentage you would charge for doing this for me?

    3. I don't have Skype. I would want to communicate with you by e-mail. Would this be okay, or would I need Skype?

    4. Would I be able to reinvest my profits and have you build this up for me over a period of time?

    5. How often would I be able to withdraw my profits?

    Thank you very much!!!

    warm sunshine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927170].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

      Hi! Thank you for your kind answers to my questions!

      In post #18, a "done for you service" is mentioned. I interpret this to mean that I would obtain a wallet, buy bitcoin, and have you do the all transactions for me.

      1. Is my interpretation correct? If not, please correct me.

      2. What would be your fee or percentage you would charge for doing this for me?

      3. I don't have Skype. I would want to communicate with you by e-mail. Would this be okay, or would I need Skype?

      4. Would I be able to reinvest my profits and have you build this up for me over a period of time?

      5. How often would I be able to withdraw my profits?

      Thank you very much!!!

      warm sunshine
      Warm sunshine,
      1. Yes you're correct
      2. Fees are explained inside the product (one time fee for 1 year service) the offer is avaliable to individuals who have purchased the report only and is limited to a few spots.
      3. We can communicate with email
      4. Re investment or compound investment: maybe in the future, but not at the moment
      5. Withdrawal monthly

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lenkablog
    Hello I have several questions . If you are earning money why you are selling this secret to others ? Why you need to earn from this ebook if you are getting handsome money from bitcoin ? Can you show some recent earning of your's that you got from bitcoin ? Can I use paypal ? Also how longtime it will take to get deposited my investment back to my account ? If everybody use same ticks will that me not create huge competition ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926950].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

      Hello I have several questions . If you are earning money why you are selling this secret to others ? Why you need to earn from this ebook if you are getting handsome money from bitcoin ? Can you show some recent earning of your's that you got from bitcoin ? Can I use paypal ? Also how longtime it will take to get deposited my investment back to my account ? If everybody use same ticks will that me not create huge competition ?
      New forum rules does not allow proof of earnings unless it can be verified through warrior payments.

      I Sell to give you a chance to have a share of the success I am having. Means I'm not selfish, I don't make much from selling this report.

      The more people using this the better.

      No paypal unfortunately!

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927063].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author martinrei
    Just purchased (1WC91834M7432871H)

    I had some BTC store in another wallet than the one recommended in your ebook: localbitcoins.com. Is it mandatory to change to the wallet mentioned in the book? I ask this just for convenience issues.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926895].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by martinrei View Post

      Just purchased (1WC91834M7432871H)

      I had some BTC store in another wallet than the one recommended in your ebook: localbitcoins.com. Is it mandatory to change to the wallet mentioned in the book? I ask this just for convenience issues.

      Thanks
      No you can use any btc wallet you wish. However you may just need to focus on the 1st method until the markets stabilize a little bit. The rates have been fluctuating since the election results in US.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tjk1058
    I might be interested in your done for you service but the only way I would be comfortable doing this is to be able to communicate with you directly. Do you have skype?

    Thanks,
    TedK
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926800].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by tjk1058 View Post

      I might be interested in your done for you service but the only way I would be comfortable doing this is to be able to communicate with you directly. Do you have skype?

      Thanks,
      TedK
      Check your PM
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john129
    Banned
    is this buying at the bottom price and selling it for more happen instantly or we have to wait or do some work?

    do we have to do this at a particular exchange ?

    most exchange sites sell bitcoins for a higher price. so how do we know if we are buying it at a bottom price?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by john129 View Post

      is this buying at the bottom price and selling it for more happen instantly or we have to wait or do some work?

      do we have to do this at a particular exchange ?

      most exchange sites sell bitcoins for a higher price. so how do we know if we are buying it at a bottom price?
      There is definitely some time lapse; however unlike traditional arbitrage methods the profit margin is significant that it can absorb average price fluctuations. There is some risk during major announcements in the financial markets e.g. Interest Rates, Employment Data, etc
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webdave
    How much money does it take to get started with this?
    What kind of payment processor is used for this....you can't use paypal, right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926234].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by webdave View Post

      How much money does it take to get started with this?
      What kind of payment processor is used for this....you can't use paypal, right?
      To get reasonable profits out of this you will need at least 0.1BTC
      No, No paypal
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warm sunshine
    Banned
    Hi! This sounds very good! Here are some questions I'd really appreciate your answering:

    1. I've read a little about bitcoin. I confess I've not understood what I've read because the writers write as if I know what they are talking about when I don't have a clue.

    a) Do you provide very easy to understand training from the very beginning for ignorant newbies like me?

    b) If not, can you recommend a source(s) that does provide very easy to understand training from the very beginning?

    2. Is this 100 percent ethical and legal?

    3. Are you saying that you buy and sell in one transaction; you do not wait for time to pass between buying and selling?

    Thank you very much!

    warm sunshine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tjk1058
    Does this happen all online or do you need to meet with people locally? How does this differ from localbitcoins? And if you don't have to verify your identity how does anyone prevent theft then?

    I have been leery of buying and selling bitcoin as a lot of jurisdictions have started to crack down on bitcoins as a form of money laundering do to the illegal stuff that is purchased with them.

    Do you address these concerns in your report?

    Thanks,
    TedK
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925773].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by tjk1058 View Post

      Does this happen all online or do you need to meet with people locally? How does this differ from localbitcoins? And if you don't have to verify your identity how does anyone prevent theft then?

      I have been leery of buying and selling bitcoin as a lot of jurisdictions have started to crack down on bitcoins as a form of money laundering do to the illegal stuff that is purchased with them.

      Do you address these concerns in your report?

      Thanks,
      TedK
      This happens solely online and you will not have to chat or meet with anyone.

      Jurisdictions: I can not confirm if bitcoin is banned in your country, however you can use the system online without being detected.

      The report does not address any legal issues, it is purely a guide to show you how to profit from BTC.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author classy
    Hello,
    Ever get scammed selling the Bitcoin, you read about it. Sell BitCoin to a person, transfer to them, and don't receive payment. Or receive payment , transfer Bitcoin, and payment falls though, not legit.

    Thanks,
    Don
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925583].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by classy View Post

      Hello,
      Ever get scammed selling the Bitcoin, you read about it. Sell BitCoin to a person, transfer to them, and don't receive payment. Or receive payment , transfer Bitcoin, and payment falls though, not legit.

      Thanks,
      Don
      Those scams are real and you should keep watch. They happen mostly on peer to peer platforms like localbitcoins.com

      The method you will learn in this report you will not be scammed in anyway.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john129
    Banned
    does this work only for US residents or it doesnt matter where you live?

    do we have to buy or sell bitcoins on localbitcoins.com website?

    do you show us where to buy bitcoins cheaply and where to sell for higher price?

    thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925299].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by john129 View Post

      does this work only for US residents or it doesnt matter where you live?

      do we have to buy or sell bitcoins on localbitcoins.com website?

      do you show us where to buy bitcoins cheaply and where to sell for higher price?

      thanks.
      Works for anyone except some countries in Africa.

      No localbitcoins.com, however you can apply some of the techniques with localbitcoins.com

      Where to buy&sell: that's the foundation of the report. I tried my very best to keep it very simple.

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ED1190
    Hello! Very interesting WSO, but do have a few questions:

    1) Can this get saturated or go out of style? Meaning, if I buy this, can I expect this method to last me at least a while?

    2) If you're making daily profits with this, why sell this for so cheap? And, wouldn't it cause more competition for you?

    3) Will I need to buy a VPN, or purchase some software to make this work?

    4) How fast can I get started in terms of making a profit? Also, how much money do I need to start with (if any) after buying the report?

    5) Do you offer support? Is there or will there be like a Facebook group where we can all collaborate?

    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925268].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by ED1190 View Post

      Hello! Very interesting WSO, but do have a few questions:

      1) Can this get saturated or go out of style? Meaning, if I buy this, can I expect this method to last me at least a while?

      2) If you're making daily profits with this, why sell this for so cheap? And, wouldn't it cause more competition for you?

      3) Will I need to buy a VPN, or purchase some software to make this work?

      4) How fast can I get started in terms of making a profit? Also, how much money do I need to start with (if any) after buying the report?

      5) Do you offer support? Is there or will there be like a Facebook group where we can all collaborate?

      Thanks!
      1. I have been using it since August and doesn't seem to slow down. The more people the better. Getting out of style? I can not guarantee anything but I believe as long as the bitcoin remains on the market this system will remain.

      2. Why sell it if it's giving me daily profits. Why not?
      - I am not really selfish.
      - Also means more running capital for me too.

      3. No

      4. How soon? if you have bitcoins right now you can start in 15-30mins

      5. Support? Yes via email

      All the best,
      J
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Blogger B
    Hello.

    Can this be repeated more than once a day? So using your example, could this be done 5 times a day to make $100. Not asking for any income claim, just wondering if the process that you mentioned can be performed more than once a day. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925262].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
      Originally Posted by Blogger B View Post

      Hello.

      Can this be repeated more than once a day? So using your example, could this be done 5 times a day to make $100. Not asking for any income claim, just wondering if the process that you mentioned can be performed more than once a day. Thanks.
      Yes this can be repeated more than once per day alternatively you can use more capital instead of doing it 5 times with 1 bitcoin you just use 5 Bitcoins as your running capital.

      Also you have to take into consideration that some days are slower than others that means you may find yourself only able to complete 1 or 2 transactions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PartnerwithJoe
    FAQ:
    Attention!!! Services not available for US citizens. US citizen can only use the "Done For You Service" (PM me if you live in US and you want in on the Done for you) see details here

    Does this happen all online or do you need to meet with people locally?
    It happens online only.

    A lot of jurisdictions have started to crack down on bitcoins as a form of money laundering?
    I have no legal knowledge about specific countries; however I can guarantee you that the methods you will learn are 100% legal.

    I've read a little about bitcoin. I confess I've not understood what I've read because the writers write as if I know what they are talking about when I don't have a clue.
    Do you provide very easy to understand training from the very beginning for ignorant newbies like me?
    I have endeavoured to explain in the simplest way I could, however I understand I may still be confusing to some. So to learn more about bitcoin


    If not, can you recommend a source(s) that does provide very easy to understand training from the very beginning?
    - Is this 100 percent ethical and legal?
    - Absolutely

    Are you saying that you buy and sell in one transaction; you do not wait for time to pass between buying and selling?
    - There is definitely some time lapse; however unlike traditional arbitrage methods the profit margin is significant that it can absorb average price fluctuations. There is some risk during major announcements in the financial markets e.g. Interest Rates, Unemployment data, etc

    How much money does it take to get started with this?
    - To get reasonable profits out of this you will need at least 0.1BTC

    If you would like to profit from Bitcoin then you can get this report for less than $10

    UPDATE:
    - The report has 3 methods: Method #2 is not working due to one of the exchange adjusted their pricing. However Method #1 & #3 are working fine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925241].message }}