Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 9th Mar 2017, 09:27 AM   #201
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $36.86, Powered by Google Cloud Platfo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tuned Hosting View Post

Hello,

The pricing hasn't changed!

BTW, you are not getting the starter package with this WSO, you get our TOP package, Enterprise with all the bells and whistles... this gift will feel like you spent HUNDREDS monthly for the level of service you are getting...

Go price out a Virtual Machine on Google Cloud Platform and you will find it is incredibly expensive to run a cloud based hosting platform... yet alone the technical aspects of setting it up, etc... our shared hosting is a STEAL!

I have honestly been thinking about raising the price on our service, the retail on the site is too low for what we provide.. as is this WSO at only $1.02 a month for this package...

The price is likely going to double or nearly double on this WSO... still a STEAL.

Compare to a real cloud hosting platform... our shared hosting is priced way below any competitor especially when you look at the bonus features, 30 days of backups with file level restoration ability, free SSL, free Railgun from Cloudflare... a $200 a month value!

Plus, plus, plus... so much more... our monthly should be about $29 a month for this level of service.

Our webstack... what runs our hosting environment... It is the most advanced webstack on the planet, allowing for selecting not only multiple versions of php per domain, you can also choose per subdomain and subfolder to tailor your app configurations on your domains...

We can run HHVM, and even have custom nginX templates for a variety of apps, including a custom template for WordPress driven sites that uses Redis cache, which in testing we have SLAMMED over 100K visitors to 1 million simultaneous visitors onto a site with almost no speed or performance reduction on the site!

That is what I call performance!

All of our services are like this, VPS and Dedicated servers are fully managed by us and come with the same webstack as our shared hosting so our clients can have the same advanced performance capabilities. No tech requied!

Tuned Hosting means exactly that... TUNED!

We hope you will become a client soon, Get Tuned... go FAST!
Hey Rick,

1. Looks like a GREAT deal even at $57 but am i missing something or did the price go up by $20 in the last couple days?

2. This may be a question others have asked before and may also be a question for others looking to purchase your hosting but i couldn't see it anywhere. How many support team members do you have? It seemed that there was slow response in a time of need when your services went down. Clients were looking for answers with sites completely down with no response to tickets or forum.

Look forward to making the switch,
Thanks!
Wittzter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2017, 08:39 PM   #202
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $36.86, Powered by Google Cloud Platfo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Wittzter View Post

Hey Rick,

1. Looks like a GREAT deal even at $57 but am i missing something or did the price go up by $20 in the last couple days?

2. This may be a question others have asked before and may also be a question for others looking to purchase your hosting but i couldn't see it anywhere. How many support team members do you have? It seemed that there was slow response in a time of need when your services went down. Clients were looking for answers with sites completely down with no response to tickets or forum.

Look forward to making the switch,
Thanks!
1. Yes the price did go up yesterday, this WSO has been up for over 2 months at a VERY low intro price and is now priced at $57, which is still too low actually for what you are getting and way below what we charge retail for this service.

2. We have 3 team members who are dedicated to support at this time, we will be adding more when we actually need them... most of the time we don't even have active support tickets open... we rarely get more than 5 tickets in a entire day in fact.

All of our support tickets were answered during the issue you mention, clients were also notified of the issue via email when it happened, unfortunately some folks didn't get the email.

The forum is not a support source... nor is emailing me privately on this site, this is an advertising venue and should be viewed as such. The reason why forum questions were not addressed during this time was because I was dealing with health issues which kept me from coming on here.

Thank you for your interest in Tuned Hosting, we hope we can earn your trust and business!

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2017, 11:39 PM   #203
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO] Tuned Cloud Shared Hosting $36.86 for 3 Years, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by k60mall View Post

Hi Guys

I have signed up to the 7 day trial and moved over one of my domains to test out the speed, all I can say is WOW as it's lightning fast.

I am currently using a Hostmonster VPS which is costing me $720 a year and its not as fast as this cloud based hosting, I will be moving all my sites over to this.
I just had to comment on this post again...

See the VALUE we offer compared to our competition... not to mention the QUALITY for the price!

This client has 4 accounts with us BTW...

Join the Tuned Hosting family, we are waiting to serve you!


~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Mar 2017, 12:12 PM   #204
HyperActive Warrior
 
sadecent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 154
Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i was using blue host and almost all my sites got hacked , i hate that company . how your hosting prevent such issues?
sadecent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Mar 2017, 06:19 PM   #205
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sadecent View Post

i was using blue host and almost all my sites got hacked , i hate that company . how your hosting prevent such issues?
Hello and thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear you had issues with Blue Host and having your sites hacked.

We perform malware scans daily and use cloudlinux, firewall and Modsecurity for web application level protection.

However, I would say that even that isn't going to stop all 'hacking' many times we find clients who are hacked via poorly written wordpress plugins and or themes, it is very important on any hosting to use domain level/app firewalls such as Wordfence for WordPress powered sites... etc.

This is what happens, you install a plugin you downloaded from a site on the internet to perform some action on your site, not knowing the plugin is poorly written and or infected already with malware, i.e. blackhat or other site downloads, etc.

Now the script goes active on your site and you let it in... now it replicates in other folders and files across your account... i.e. other domains...

This is why having a app level firewall like WordFence is super important.. however the first barricade to getting infected is to not install any non sourced plugins or themes and to always, always, always... ALWAYS use complex passwords on your accounts...

So many times I find a client who is hacked and they have a password like: john316

SERIOUSLY!!!

This is the #1 reason why people get hacked... bad passwords... an auto login script only needs to be right once when scanning millions of sites to find one that as admin and john316 as the password...

As a software developer and computer nerd... my suggestion to anyone is to never use a password you can remember for your logins... let me repeat, use a password you CANNOT remember!

Now save this complex password, created with a script in a text file on your computer:

Strong Random Password Generator

Now when you login, use the saved password on your computer to login... now you only need to remember ONE password... the one you should have on your computer.

OK, end of rant on security...

To answer your question in summary, we do everything possible to keep hackers out from our clients accounts, firewalls, mod security, malware scans... etc.

More importantly... we keep backups of EVERY account for 30 days... so if your account is hacked we can just roll your account back to a date within 30 days to get to a non hacked state in MINUTES on your account, you have direct access to do this via cPanel and the Jetbackup manager plugins and don't even need to open a support ticket to accomplish this.

If you need the help, we will restore your account to a pre hacked state without issue.

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuned Hosting For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Mar 2017, 01:07 AM   #206
HyperActive Warrior
 
sadecent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 154
Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tuned Hosting View Post

Hello and thank you for your question!

Sorry to hear you had issues with Blue Host and having your sites hacked.

We perform malware scans daily and use cloudlinux, firewall and Modsecurity for web application level protection.

However, I would say that even that isn't going to stop all 'hacking' many times we find clients who are hacked via poorly written wordpress plugins and or themes, it is very important on any hosting to use domain level/app firewalls such as Wordfence for WordPress powered sites... etc.

This is what happens, you install a plugin you downloaded from a site on the internet to perform some action on your site, not knowing the plugin is poorly written and or infected already with malware, i.e. blackhat or other site downloads, etc.

Now the script goes active on your site and you let it in... now it replicates in other folders and files across your account... i.e. other domains...

This is why having a app level firewall like WordFence is super important.. however the first barricade to getting infected is to not install any non sourced plugins or themes and to always, always, always... ALWAYS use complex passwords on your accounts...

So many times I find a client who is hacked and they have a password like: john316

SERIOUSLY!!!

This is the #1 reason why people get hacked... bad passwords... an auto login script only needs to be right once when scanning millions of sites to find one that as admin and john316 as the password...

As a software developer and computer nerd... my suggestion to anyone is to never use a password you can remember for your logins... let me repeat, use a password you CANNOT remember!

Now save this complex password, created with a script in a text file on your computer:

Strong Random Password Generator

Now when you login, use the saved password on your computer to login... now you only need to remember ONE password... the one you should have on your computer.

OK, end of rant on security...

To answer your question in summary, we do everything possible to keep hackers out from our clients accounts, firewalls, mod security, malware scans... etc.

More importantly... we keep backups of EVERY account for 30 days... so if your account is hacked we can just roll your account back to a date within 30 days to get to a non hacked state in MINUTES on your account, you have direct access to do this via cPanel and the Jetbackup manager plugins and don't even need to open a support ticket to accomplish this.

If you need the help, we will restore your account to a pre hacked state without issue.

~Rick
Thanks for detailed reply. Just purchased 3 years hosting and open ticket. I hope it goes well.
sadecent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Mar 2017, 04:11 AM   #207
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sadecent View Post

Thanks for detailed reply. Just purchased 3 years hosting and open ticket. I hope it goes well.

Looking forward to completing the transfer of your hosting from your old host!

BTW folks...

71 SOLD!

No other WSO for hosting has ever sold over 10 from what I see in the WF Marketplace...

Thank you all!

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2017, 04:34 AM   #208
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 111
Thanks: 32
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A deal I could not pass on!
Great support from Steve in answering my pre-purchase questions. Just signed up!
PeterGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Mar 2017, 08:32 PM   #209
TurtleAlwaysWins
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 57
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and pray that you get healthy fast! Could you please respond to the pm I sent you when you have time?
subster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Mar 2017, 09:28 PM   #210
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PeterGF View Post

A deal I could not pass on!
Great support from Steve in answering my pre-purchase questions. Just signed up!

Peter,

Thank you for your business, looking forward to transferring your old cPanel account over to your new Tuned Hosting account!

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Mar 2017, 09:29 PM   #211
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by subster View Post

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and pray that you get healthy fast! Could you please respond to the pm I sent you when you have time?
Subster,

Doing so now.

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Mar 2017, 02:05 PM   #212
TurtleAlwaysWins
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 57
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Warriors! TunedHosting rocks. I'm getting another one. This deal is unbeatable anywhere on the internet.

Let's all pray for Rick's good health and TunedHosting's long-term success and reliability.
subster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to subster For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Mar 2017, 05:04 PM   #213
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by subster View Post

Hey Warriors! TunedHosting rocks. I'm getting another one. This deal is unbeatable anywhere on the internet.

Let's all pray for Rick's good health and TunedHosting's long-term success and reliability.
Subster,

Thank you for your continued business, looking forward to a lifelong business relationship.

BTW, I am 100% back to perfect health again, thank you for your kind words and prayers from all you Warriors!

This WSO is by far the best performing WSO for Hosting that WF has ever had, the next best seller has less than 10 copies sold...

I've written to WF about having our WSO be the WSO of the day sometime... perhaps with enough positive reviews on this forum or with a few private messages from happy clients to the WF staff we can get this done!?

I'd love to keep this WSO up and running forever, just depending on the level of sales if they continue to remain fairly steady from this offer or not.

Volume is the only thing that will make this offer make sense for us long term, we have sold 73 hosting packages from this offer, I'd really love to see that number double in the next month and pay out some commissions to our WF affiliates who have joined so far to start promoting this offer.

OK Warriors... back to the 'grind'!

BTW, we have 2 support tickets that are open at this time... that is it!

Hundreds of clients... thousands of domains hosted... 2 support tickets, how does your host compare?

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Mar 2017, 06:23 PM   #214
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bitcoin Payments Accepted!

I have been thinking about joining the Bitcoin revolution for awhile now...

So, today I added support to accept payments in Bitcoin on our site for all hosting products and services using the Bit-pay service to process payments.

Do you have Bitcoin you have been dying to spend on a real product or service rather than converting to your local currency... here is your chance!

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2017, 02:06 AM   #215
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JamesTWL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 211
Thanks: 32
Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rick, I have added you in Skype since 2 days ago. Please accept the request. I need to ask and clarify a few things with you, thanks.

Regards,
James Tan
JamesTWL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Mar 2017, 05:28 PM   #216
Hosting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tuned Hosting's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Posts: 6
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JamesTWL View Post

Hi Rick, I have added you in Skype since 2 days ago. Please accept the request. I need to ask and clarify a few things with you, thanks.

Regards,
James Tan
James,

Added you on Skype, also thank you for your purchase today!

Looking forward to having you as an affiliate in our 3x10 company built forced network affiliate program with company leads provided to our actively marketing affiliates.

I'm sure you will CRUSH IT!

~Rick
Tuned Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2017, 12:51 AM   #217
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $36.86, Powered by Google Cloud Platfo
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great Stuff Rick!!
Warriors,
if your looking for a killer deal on killer hosting with great support look no further!
After my purchase and providing my cpanel login, Rick and his team were prompt to take care of the migration for a smooth transfer of everything for multiple sites/domains from hostmonster including web hosting, dns, email, databases and more.
Thanks, I would recommend to anyone looking to "UPGRADE" their hosting for a fraction of the cost compared to any others!
Wittzter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2017, 07:49 AM   #218
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 225
Thanks: 16
Thanked 205 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tuned Hosting View Post

James,

Added you on Skype, also thank you for your purchase today!

Looking forward to having you as an affiliate in our 3x10 company built forced network affiliate program with company leads provided to our actively marketing affiliates.

I'm sure you will CRUSH IT!

~Rick

Can you pm me more about affiliate program? Been looking for something with similar affiliate program..
point2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2017, 11:11 PM   #219
TurtleAlwaysWins
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 57
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased another package and Rick's simply AWESOME.

Warriors, there aren't many good deals on this forum, so if you see this generous webhosting offer from TunedHosting you better grab it now before the 3-year for $57 price goes up again.

Oh, and become an affiliate for TunedHosting too -- I just did. I'm very leary about many affiliate programs and I promote services that I actually use because the service and support are excellent and they pay their affiliates what they earned.

Rick, could you please include a 320x250 banner ad for sites? It's the most popular one used on most sites and ad networks like Adsense. Thanks a lot!

Last edited on 25th Mar 2017 at 11:13 PM. Reason: more
subster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2017, 03:40 AM   #220
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Rick,

I've sent you a pm and im still waiting for your tech support team to reply to my support ticket.
greatinfosite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Mar 2017, 02:58 AM   #221
HyperActive Warrior
 
sadecent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 154
Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a very urgent matter . Sent you ticket yesterday but didnt get reply. Can you please get back to me as my site is down.
sadecent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Mar 2017, 10:50 AM   #222
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 45
Thanks: 33
Thanked 39 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Same here. Sites were down but back up today. I logged a ticket #841796 but no response yet. Please can someone take a look. Thanks.
estebillan is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Mar 2017, 12:42 PM   #223
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [TOP REVIEWS!] CLOUD cPanel Shared Hosting 3 Yrs for ONLY $57, Powered by Google Cloud Platform!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Same here..my sites have been down since yesterday and haven't received any response after submitting a ticket to the support desk.
jay320 is online now   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
cloud hosting, cpanel hosting offer, hosting best companies, hosting company reviews, shared hosting

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 PM.