Quit Your Stressful 9-5 Job And Be Your Own Boss For The Rest Of Your Life!
Trey Morgan 2 years ago

Quit Your Stressful 9-5 Job And Be Your Own Boss For The Rest Of Your Life!

Quit Your Stressful 9-5 Job And Be Your Own Boss For The Rest Of Your Life!

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Sandycmy
    Pm Sent. Waiting for your reply.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11423734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erin31
    1) Can I see the sample website . 2) Key part is Traffic / Marketing do you do anything else it is really hard to see success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11413316].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
      Originally Posted by erin31 View Post

      1) Can I see the sample website . 2) Key part is Traffic / Marketing do you do anything else it is really hard to see success.
      PM sent your way
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11413467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richdot
    This must be a powerful course.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11412096].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
      Originally Posted by richdot View Post

      This must be a powerful course.
      Yes you got that right.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11413468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wunderkid
    It has been a wonderful experience so far with these guys Trey & Andres. My ecommerce store has been delivered in time with all set up as mentioned in the thread.

    It was a great skype session with Andres, who explained each and every detail about my site by sharing screen, what they have installed, how they are working and how these will be bringing results.

    In the session with Trey, he explained more details about how to get traffic to my store organically, taught some free techniques to follow and that he will be assigning certain daily tasks to perform, which won't take much of my time. Then, he will be teaching some paid methods as well in my next call, which i am looking forward.

    So far, it has been a great experience. I will keep posted my progress.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11109408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SugaryShane
    what platform will you be using? Shopify
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11072812].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
      Originally Posted by SugaryShane View Post

      what platform will you be using? Shopify
      We use woocommerce.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11074353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lenkablog
    Hey Trey I have 2 points to mention here . 1) Can I see the sample website . 2) Key part is Traffic / Marketing do you do anything else it is really hard to see success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
      Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

      Hey Trey I have 2 points to mention here . 1) Can I see the sample website . 2) Key part is Traffic / Marketing do you do anything else it is really hard to see success.
      I just sent you a PM.

      -Trey Morgan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11058981].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lenkablog
        Thanks Trey for the PM . But this kind of shop mainly alidropship is selling for Max price $899 why I will pay you $ 1597 . I will reach them directly rather than giving opportunity for arbitrage . sorry for the comment . You can see the proof even .
        Here is the website alidropship are selling as well https://worldofharry.com

        Originally Posted by Trey Morgan View Post

        I just sent you a PM.

        -Trey Morgan
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11059135].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
          Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

          Thanks Trey for the PM . But this kind of shop mainly alidropship is selling for Max price $899 why I will pay you $ 1597 . I will reach them directly rather than giving opportunity for arbitrage . sorry for the comment . You can see the proof even .
          Here is the website alidropship are selling as well https://worldofharry.com
          Hey lenkablog,

          As you know you will receive a done-for-you ecommerce site, but you will also receive the support you need to make your investment profitable.

          You will be receiving 1-on-1 coaching and marketing support from experienced marketers who are actually making a living online AND we will show you how to turn your new ecommerce site into a new source of income. The 1-on-1 coaching consists of a 60-minute skype session where you actually get to speak to me and learn the marketing strategies my business partner and I are using to make a full-time income online. You will also get 30 days of personal email coaching.

          Lastly, you will receive access to our VIP Ecommerce Training Course which will show you step-by-step how to turn your new site into a daily profit machine!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11059861].message }}
  • I can vouch for Trey and say that he's someone I respect, and see doing big things again and again each time I log online. He has so many success stories & testimonials, he's done multiple 4 figure days, and has helped people quit their jobs and earn full time from the internet. If you're thinking about it, just do it - trust me you will be so happy that you did start working with this man. I sell physical products and ecommerce products both online and in stores like Whole Foods, Walmart, HEB, and other large big box retailers. I'm telling you from the perspective of a real business person - Trey is the real deal, and a man you definitely should work with ASAP. Thanks for adding more value to the world with your solutions Trey. :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11055774].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
      Originally Posted by Thesecret2marketing View Post

      I can vouch for Trey and say that he's someone I respect, and see doing big things again and again each time I log online. He has so many success stories & testimonials, he's done multiple 4 figure days, and has helped people quit their jobs and earn full time from the internet. If you're thinking about it, just do it - trust me you will be so happy that you did start working with this man. I sell physical products and ecommerce products both online and in stores like Whole Foods, Walmart, HEB, and other large big box retailers. I'm telling you from the perspective of a real business person - Trey is the real deal, and a man you definitely should work with ASAP. Thanks for adding more value to the world with your solutions Trey. :-)
      Aye thanks Michael!

      You already know how much you've impacted my business career and you've helped me transform from making a couple hundred here and there to making 4 figure days and replacing my 9-5.

      I appreciate the value you provide to the community and it's very inspiring to see what you're doing with Banana Wave bro!

      Let's keep leveling up!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11060904].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author enlightenment
        Hi Trey,

        I hope all is well with you, and I would like you to PM me a completed sample eCommerce website because I'm seriously interested in this WSO offer?

        Kindest Regards,
        Fredrick
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11067664].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
          Originally Posted by enlightenment View Post

          Hi Trey,

          I hope all is well with you, and I would like you to PM me a completed sample eCommerce website because I'm seriously interested in this WSO offer?

          Kindest Regards,
          Fredrick
          Sure thing Fredrick. PM just sent.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11067743].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ED1190
    What's good, Trey? How you been?

    Seems like you got another solid offer here on the table! Unfortunately, it's not the right time for me to dive into this, but I've always wanted to expand and get into E-Commerce.

    Maybe in the future if you're still doing this and offering spots, I'll dive in

    To anyone who is on the fence with this offer, don't be. Trey is an ethical and honest guy, and if you want to get into E-Commerce, then you can't go wrong with this offer. At that price tag and what he's offering, it's a steal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11055497].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
      Originally Posted by ED1190 View Post

      What's good, Trey? How you been?

      Seems like you got another solid offer here on the table! Unfortunately, it's not the right time for me to dive into this, but I've always wanted to expand and get into E-Commerce.

      Maybe in the future if you're still doing this and offering spots, I'll dive in

      To anyone who is on the fence with this offer, don't be. Trey is an ethical and honest guy, and if you want to get into E-Commerce, then you can't go wrong with this offer. At that price tag and what he's offering, it's a steal.
      Hey what's up Eric?

      I'm doing great man, thanks for dropping in.

      I appreciate the kind words bro.

      I wish you much success and happiness in all your business ventures!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11060895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    FAQS

    Q: Any samples of a completed ecommerce site?
    A: P.M. for samples

    Q: Can I speak with you first before I invest?
    A: Sure PM me or email me Trey@fearlessboss.com if you'd like to schedule a 15 minute chat.


    TESTIMONIALS







    Originally Posted by wunderkid View Post

    It has been a wonderful experience so far with these guys Trey & Andres. My ecommerce store has been delivered in time with all set up as mentioned in the thread.

    It was a great skype session with Andres, who explained each and every detail about my site by sharing screen, what they have installed, how they are working and how these will be bringing results.

    In the session with Trey, he explained more details about how to get traffic to my store organically, taught some free techniques to follow and that he will be assigning certain daily tasks to perform, which won't take much of my time. Then, he will be teaching some paid methods as well in my next call, which i am looking forward.

    So far, it has been a great experience. I will keep posted my progress.
    Originally Posted by Thesecret2marketing View Post

    I can vouch for Trey and say that he's someone I respect, and see doing big things again and again each time I log online. He has so many success stories & testimonials, he's done multiple 4 figure days, and has helped people quit their jobs and earn full time from the internet. If you're thinking about it, just do it - trust me you will be so happy that you did start working with this man. I sell physical products and ecommerce products both online and in stores like Whole Foods, Walmart, HEB, and other large big box retailers. I'm telling you from the perspective of a real business person - Trey is the real deal, and a man you definitely should work with ASAP. Thanks for adding more value to the world with your solutions Trey. :-)


















    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11048630].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered