Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Jun 2017, 02:13 PM   #1
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Your Own Health Supplement Business! DFY Service, Huge bonuses, unlimited coaching + more!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2017, 01:15 PM   #2
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


Can I run this business from anywhere in the world?

Absolutely! That is one of the best parts of this business. We provide a way for you to operate and scale this business from anywhere in the world!

How much time is needed to run this?

Initially you'll have to spend a couple days setting up the necessary accounts and make the decisions for running the business. After that, the level of time needed will purely depend on the amount of marketing and sales you do. At peak, I invested 4 hours a day and was doing $30k-$50k/mo without any employees.

What kind of investment is needed?

You can start for under a couple hundred at most. With coaching we can help you start with very little.

Do you offer a money back guarantee?

Yes! We just ask that you give the method a shot and take advantage of our coaching! If it doesn't work out for you, we'll give your money back!

How do I get the 1 on 1 coaching?

Once you join, you'll be instantly provided access to your VIP account on hardcoreprofit.com. You can use the Coaching Scheduler to put in for your coaching time.

What is included with the purchase?

You'll get the guide, hardcoreprofit.com lifetime access for free, every WSO we've ever released, all of the private HP exclusive releases, 1 on 1 coaching, webinar trainings, mastermind groups, and much more.

Can I contact you on Skype?

Though I prefer you ask your questions in this thread so all the WF members can benefit from the answer, coach Kevin has given permission to put his contact details here so that you can get in touch with him. Skype: KBMP82
** Make sure to mention your from this WF thread when you contact him otherwise he may not reply if he thinks your a Skype spammer.

Last edited on 17th Oct 2017 at 12:54 PM. Reason: adding contact information
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2017, 01:15 PM   #3
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share




seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2017, 02:07 PM   #4
Active Warrior
 
1UpMillionaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 37
Thanks: 6
Thanked 40 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If we purchase your Bulk Product sales system, also selling for $199, do you include this as stated in your "you'll get everything we release on vip if you enroll" ? So we will get this system and the Funnel Creation and be grandathered into the lifetime vip at hardcorp? Thanks. This looks great.

Some Calub guy is selling a supplements biz for $3000 and only newspaper advertising (expensive) is covered.
1UpMillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2017, 03:06 PM   #5
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 1UpMillionaire View Post

If we purchase your Bulk Product sales system, also selling for $199, do you include this as stated in your "you'll get everything we release on vip if you enroll" ? So we will get this system and the Funnel Creation and be grandathered into the lifetime vip at hardcorp? Thanks. This looks great.

Some Calub guy is selling a supplements biz for $3000 and only newspaper advertising (expensive) is covered.
You get everything we've released so far (distribution masterminds, funnel masterminds, everything - including a bunch of minor releases not found here). Along with access to all the groups for each method, and a private inventory shop, coaching scheduling system, webinars, everything!

So to answer your question - yes, you get it ALL!

We don't discuss ANY physical advertising whatsoever. We don't believe that print media is worthwhile these days, they are well past their prime.
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2017, 07:02 PM   #6
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Brian Abrams's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 76
Thanks: 80
Thanked 146 Times in 86 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, you say establish your own brand. Are we buying white label products and rebranding? Will there be need for upfront costs of inventory, etc.. if so, what are the costs to get started? Also how much time involved for setup, maintenance, etc..

Very interested

Thx!
Brian Abrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2017, 01:30 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am into supplement business for long time and this is a solid business type. A++
Glennhiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2017, 08:09 AM   #8
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brian Abrams View Post

Hi, you say establish your own brand. Are we buying white label products and rebranding? Will there be need for upfront costs of inventory, etc.. if so, what are the costs to get started? Also how much time involved for setup, maintenance, etc..

Very interested

Thx!
This is not white labeling - you're creating your own line! There are limited upfront costs, maybe a couple hundred dollars to start, if that.

Setting everything up takes a few days depending on which way you decide to have your supplement lines produced. All of that is explained in the guide and coaching though!

Originally Posted by Glennhiles View Post

I am into supplement business for long time and this is a solid business type. A++
It is a fantastic business to be in! We've been doing it for nearly a decade with great success.
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2017, 01:02 PM   #9
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
enlightenment's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 17
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Paul,

I hope all is well with you, and I sent you PM on how to get access to this Orangic Supplement Masterminds since I purchased your Home Income Distriution Blueprint guide on here back in April 2017. I look forward to your reply and have a great rest of the day.

Kindest Regards,
Fredrick
enlightenment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2017, 01:10 PM   #10
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by enlightenment View Post

Hello Paul,

I hope all is well with you, and I sent you PM on how to get access to this Orangic Supplement Masterminds since I purchased your Home Income Distriution Blueprint guide on here back in April 2017. I look forward to your reply and have a great rest of the day.

Kindest Regards,
Fredrick
Hey Fredrick! It is located in the VIP section of your HardcoreProfit.com user account, under "Hardcore Methods"
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seodeveloping For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jun 2017, 01:15 PM   #11
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
enlightenment's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 17
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul, you can disregard my PM and post on here, I found out how to access it.

Kindest Regards,
Fredrick
enlightenment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jun 2017, 12:12 AM   #12
working from paradise
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mexico and California
Posts: 48
Thanks: 194
Thanked 122 Times in 98 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

wow!! what a FANTASTIC WSO!!!
Its been a while since I've seen such quality product and training training as part of a WSO.

I just got started today and there is so much to learn and implement, this is a VERY complete and profitable business model. I have experience with ecommerce so this fits perfectly and those with ecom experience should certainly consider the supplements marketplace.

This organic supplements WSO seems to include so much like distribution systems, marketing funnels along with forums for EACH component, which is brilliant and never seen this in any other product I purchased. There is also n internal inventory shop, personal coaching and guidance, upcoming webinars.

For some, a $199.00 WSO might seem too expensive, but this is actually a 2k plus value or maybe even more!

A lot of quality, attention to detail and superb info is included here. So anyone serious about building a long term sustainable and profitable business should definitely consider this one of a kind WSO.

I will be updating with some of my progress since I am super excited and motivated to start my organic supplements business!

-pipo
pipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jun 2017, 10:23 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 125
Thanks: 69
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have any review copies available?
etrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jun 2017, 09:51 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mbhatnagar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 124
Thanks: 38
Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks interesting. Do I need any of the following for this business:
1) Register a company
2) Merchant account
3) Business checking account
mbhatnagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jun 2017, 08:36 PM   #15
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pipo View Post

wow!! what a FANTASTIC WSO!!!
Its been a while since I've seen such quality product and training training as part of a WSO.

I just got started today and there is so much to learn and implement, this is a VERY complete and profitable business model. I have experience with ecommerce so this fits perfectly and those with ecom experience should certainly consider the supplements marketplace.

This organic supplements WSO seems to include so much like distribution systems, marketing funnels along with forums for EACH component, which is brilliant and never seen this in any other product I purchased. There is also n internal inventory shop, personal coaching and guidance, upcoming webinars.

For some, a $199.00 WSO might seem too expensive, but this is actually a 2k plus value or maybe even more!

A lot of quality, attention to detail and superb info is included here. So anyone serious about building a long term sustainable and profitable business should definitely consider this one of a kind WSO.

I will be updating with some of my progress since I am super excited and motivated to start my organic supplements business!

-pipo
I knew this would be a great fit for you!! Thank you for such an incredible review!!

Originally Posted by etrin View Post

Do you have any review copies available?
If you'd like a review copy, please PM me!

Originally Posted by mbhatnagar View Post

Looks interesting. Do I need any of the following for this business:
1) Register a company
2) Merchant account
3) Business checking account
You do not need any of those to be successful with this model!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jun 2017, 12:01 PM   #16
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 915
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I received a review copy:

This is an awesome WSO focused on how to build up and sell/market organic supplements. The OP leaves nothing out and you can literally build this up from scratch, it's a 40 page thorough and in depth PDF leaving nothing to chance. This is not going to work for those chasing shiny objects, but if you're serious about building a sustainable and long term business this is an terrific product and is worth a lot to the right buyers.

Well done OP!
marketinguk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jun 2017, 01:39 PM   #17
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Francois du_Toit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa.
Posts: 1,146
Thanks: 81
Thanked 70 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you Paul for offering a complete business model in easy to understand terms using a step-by-step approach!

The health supplements industry is truly an evergreen niche market. And, a growing market. Most players guard their trade secrets very carefully and it is refreshing to see how Paul is willing to share everything he has learned for such a small fee.

I have not posted a positive review in a very long time but I am really excited about implementing what I have learned from Paul and I have no doubt that it will work. It will require commitment but in my opinion it's worth it.
Francois du_Toit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jun 2017, 07:38 AM   #18
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by marketinguk View Post

I received a review copy:

This is an awesome WSO focused on how to build up and sell/market organic supplements. The OP leaves nothing out and you can literally build this up from scratch, it's a 40 page thorough and in depth PDF leaving nothing to chance. This is not going to work for those chasing shiny objects, but if you're serious about building a sustainable and long term business this is an terrific product and is worth a lot to the right buyers.

Well done OP!
That's precisely the point - to provide something long term, that won't saturate or lose the capability to produce over time. This is a method that we like to focus on, evergreen niche with huge upside.

Originally Posted by Francois du_Toit View Post

Thank you Paul for offering a complete business model in easy to understand terms using a step-by-step approach!

The health supplements industry is truly an evergreen niche market. And, a growing market. Most players guard their trade secrets very carefully and it is refreshing to see how Paul is willing to share everything he has learned for such a small fee.

I have not posted a positive review in a very long time but I am really excited about implementing what I have learned from Paul and I have no doubt that it will work. It will require commitment but in my opinion it's worth it.
Thank you for the very kind and insight words Francois! I look forward to watching your business grow and helping you whenever you need me!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jun 2017, 12:23 PM   #19
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm very interested into this!
innovassoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2017, 04:21 PM   #20
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by innovassoc View Post

I'm very interested into this!
Feel free to message me on Skype whenever you have questions! Username "seo.developing"
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2017, 04:43 PM   #21
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I love the traction the members are getting so far!! Rock on guys!!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2017, 08:52 AM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 125
Thanks: 69
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seodeveloping View Post

I knew this would be a great fit for you!! Thank you for such an incredible review!!



If you'd like a review copy, please PM me!



You do not need any of those to be successful with this model!
Just sent you a pm!
etrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2017, 09:58 PM   #23
MawkishRains
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Pune, India
Posts: 22
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a PM
Mawkishrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2017, 07:43 AM   #24
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Two members just launched their own supplement brands thanks to this highly effective method!!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2017, 01:45 PM   #25
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Attention!


For the next 4 buyers ONLY!

You'll receive my exclusive Business Name release - which takes the guess work out of finding a brand name and domain to use for your business! This is one of the hardest parts!

Don't forget about our unlimited 1 on 1 coaching, mastermind group, and access to all PAST and FUTURE releases we put out!! (this includes our MAJOR internet marketer resources release coming this month!)

Get in now!


seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seodeveloping For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Jul 2017, 06:23 PM   #26
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jatt The Ripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitechapel, UK
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

If I'm reading this correctly, your Bonus of HardcoreProfits Lifetime Membership means we get access to all of your products released and future releases (including your other WSOs)? I'm already very interested in this WSO but if your bonus is as above then I'm in for sure!

Regards,

JTR
Jatt The Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2017, 06:36 PM   #27
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jatt The Ripper View Post

Hi Paul,

If I'm reading this correctly, your Bonus of HardcoreProfits Lifetime Membership means we get access to all of your products released and future releases (including your other WSOs)? I'm already very interested in this WSO but if your bonus is as above then I'm in for sure!

Regards,

JTR
Hey JTR!

You are indeed reading it correctly! You get access to ALL of our releases! Past, current, and ALL future releases as well!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jul 2017, 02:28 PM   #28
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

During one of the coaching sessions today, a member asked "why wouldn't I just private label stuff from a supplier and resell it?"

It took me a second to gather the right thoughts... But then it occurred to me: We are doing something nobody else is. And we do it better than the competition, for less than the competition, and nothing is stopping us from completely dominating this market.

It is such a great feeling to see the members show me their label designs and websites - this is why I LOVE doing this!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2017, 01:57 PM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Pambini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Paul, I've asked for my money back via Skype, which is your preferred method of communication. I've informed you that this is not working for me despite efforts to follow the manual and communicate with potential distributors--please return the $199.00 to my Paypal account ASAP. I have read and re-read your manual. You have not provided enough basic detail to operationalize this business. I've asked you for additional basic information to assist and it has not been provided. It was not provided in your "coaching". You've not replied to my last posts and I don't wish to continue wasting time.
Pambini is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pambini For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Jul 2017, 09:04 PM   #30
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Pambini View Post

Paul, I've asked for my money back via Skype, which is your preferred method of communication. I've informed you that this is not working for me despite efforts to follow the manual and communicate with potential distributors--please return the $199.00 to my Paypal account ASAP. I have read and re-read your manual. You have not provided enough basic detail to operationalize this business. I've asked you for additional basic information to assist and it has not been provided. It was not provided in your "coaching". You've not replied to my last posts and I don't wish to continue wasting time.
Shoot me a message ASAP and I will get you squared away, username is "seo.developing". It's the weekend so my time on the computer is sporadic, but I will absolutely take my time to get it right for you!

Just keep in mind that the guide is written in a general way as to put emphasis on the coaching and group access. We're also in the process of launching a very extensive training database of 100's of walkthroughs, courses, and tutorials that is exclusive to the members.

We've got your back! Just shoot me a message and we'll get it going for you.
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2017, 11:36 PM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Pambini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,
These are the types of responses you've been sending me on Skype and these "we've got your back" trite phrases are getting old! Please give my money back ASAP. I've registered a dispute resolution complaint on my Paypal account.

Originally Posted by seodeveloping View Post

Shoot me a message ASAP and I will get you squared away, username is "seo.developing". It's the weekend so my time on the computer is sporadic, but I will absolutely take my time to get it right for you!

Just keep in mind that the guide is written in a general way as to put emphasis on the coaching and group access. We're also in the process of launching a very extensive training database of 100's of walkthroughs, courses, and tutorials that is exclusive to the members.

We've got your back! Just shoot me a message and we'll get it going for you.
Pambini is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jul 2017, 08:09 AM   #32
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Pambini View Post

Hello,
These are the types of responses you've been sending me on Skype and these "we've got your back" trite phrases are getting old! Please give my money back ASAP. I've registered a dispute resolution complaint on my Paypal account.
I'm trying to help you here... I asked you to shoot me a message on Skype so I could get this figured out (and figure out who you actually are, since "Pambini" doesn't show up on my contacts list). I have no messages from you.

I do see the Paypal dispute, which I will handle - but it could absolutely have been avoided if we had just spoken first! I've been able to help people get amazing results if they stick to it. Building a business is never easy, is certainly not a free meal, and you have to truly want it. A lot of people say they do, but lack in follow through. This isn't for everyone.
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jul 2017, 08:03 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Pambini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just now shot you a Skype message (this is the second time) as you requested. I know how difficult it is to build a business and have done so very successfully in the past. However, the coaching I previously received was truly helpful. Unfortunately your idea of "coaching" and mine are quite different. No need to go into further detail at this point, but suffice it to say I am not interested in this "coaching" style you offer via Skype. Thank you for "handling" this request for refund via Paypal. I'll look for my refund within the next week.
Originally Posted by seodeveloping View Post

I'm trying to help you here... I asked you to shoot me a message on Skype so I could get this figured out (and figure out who you actually are, since "Pambini" doesn't show up on my contacts list). I have no messages from you.

I do see the Paypal dispute, which I will handle - but it could absolutely have been avoided if we had just spoken first! I've been able to help people get amazing results if they stick to it. Building a business is never easy, is certainly not a free meal, and you have to truly want it. A lot of people say they do, but lack in follow through. This isn't for everyone.
Pambini is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2017, 04:06 AM   #34
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey guys

Just purchased!
stunami420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2017, 07:48 AM   #35
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *NEW* Never Before Seen Business Model! Organic Supplement Masterminds! FREE Coaching + Bonuses
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stunami420 View Post

Hey guys

Just purchased!
Welcome aboard!! Shoot me a message on Skype when you get a moment and let's get you started!!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2017, 07:17 PM   #36
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One of our members is taking his supplement business to a whole new level! He is working in a market most would not think to touch!

This is the type of business that will do AMAZING things!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2017, 07:21 PM   #37
Warrior Member
 
mike hanneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This sounds pretty badass, but what are the legalities and liabilities we need to be aware of when operating a supplement business?

And (dumb question) I'm assuming you provide training on getting customers, adverts, etc.?

Thanks
mike hanneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2017, 07:46 AM   #38
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mike hanneman View Post

This sounds pretty badass, but what are the legalities and liabilities we need to be aware of when operating a supplement business?

And (dumb question) I'm assuming you provide training on getting customers, adverts, etc.?

Thanks
The FDA does not regulate supplements. And we can provide you with a substantial amount of lab and clinical testing documentation that shows the amazing health benefits of the ingredients we use.

We don't just give training! We give unlimited 1 on 1 coaching throughout the entire process! From setting up your business to advertising, to sales and support. We help with everything!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2017, 01:13 PM   #39
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Greetings,

I am highly interested in this and looking to purchase.

What are the marketing costs involved to run the business? Also, are there teachings on how to market (generate traffic)?

Thank you ahead of time for taking the time to respond to this comment.

Looking forward to starting soon.

Respectfully,
Gizmo
Gizmotronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2017, 05:47 PM   #40
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gizmotronics View Post

Greetings,

I am highly interested in this and looking to purchase.

What are the marketing costs involved to run the business? Also, are there teachings on how to market (generate traffic)?

Thank you ahead of time for taking the time to respond to this comment.

Looking forward to starting soon.

Respectfully,
Gizmo
Hey Gizmo!

Marketing costs are scaled to pretty much any level. I don't suggest putting in more than $100 to start for the marketing stuff. That gives you enough traffic to pull a few sales and get a solid return on your money. Once sales come in, you start ramping it up. I cover all of this in the coaching sessions with my members - which you'll receive as well!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seodeveloping For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Jul 2017, 11:16 PM   #41
Warrior Member
 
Atif Sari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've send a PM ...
Atif Sari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2017, 11:21 PM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Atif Sari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

"Once sales come in, you start ramping it up. I cover all of this in the coaching sessions with my members - which you'll receive as well!"
I was interested and finally I decided to buy but I want to start .I need help I can't get it.
Atif Sari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jul 2017, 07:57 AM   #43
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Atif Sari View Post

"Once sales come in, you start ramping it up. I cover all of this in the coaching sessions with my members - which you'll receive as well!"
I was interested and finally I decided to buy but I want to start
Hey Atif! I send you a message on Skype! Please respond when you get a chance.
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jul 2017, 12:27 AM   #44
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seodeveloping View Post

Hey Gizmo!

Marketing costs are scaled to pretty much any level. I don't suggest putting in more than $100 to start for the marketing stuff. That gives you enough traffic to pull a few sales and get a solid return on your money. Once sales come in, you start ramping it up. I cover all of this in the coaching sessions with my members - which you'll receive as well!
Perfect!

I have sent you a private message.

Thank you for answering my questions.
Gizmotronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Aug 2017, 01:50 PM   #45
Eric Applebaum
War Room Member
 
edaesq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 81
Thanks: 52
Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interested but cautious. Looking forward to your responses to the following:

There are a lot of players in the Supplement Markets and some of them are big, lean and have VERY competitive on delivering low prices for the consumer. For example Vitacost has a gigantic list of products and they compete bigtime on price. Their stuff is good and very inexpensive. VitaminShoppe is another example. These monster supplement retailers DOMINATE the top spots on Google and other search engines and have sucked most of the advertising air out of the room, including the "free" ads from the price comparison websites. They are also ALL OVER social media sucking more up huge traffic channels.

Also, Amazon has a zillion supplement sellers, some of the on par with the big boys, who compete like crazy on price, service and value added information.

Additionally, in 30 minutes I found 25 affiliate programs for all of the big supplement retailers, and 25 more for the smaller nichy brands. That means along with the big relailers, there's literally thousands of affiliate marketers crashing the available traffic lanes, including social media, pushing supplements.

So, I would be wary (I would run for this hills) if you suggest the supplement market is not a crowded one.It certainly is.

One more issue: If we're going to White Label instead of work as affiliates (a strategy I agree with) then does that not mean we need to shell out not insignificant sums on inventory, even if the manufacturer will ship it direct to customers. In other words, White Label, unlike drop shipping or working as affiliate, requires we buy some minimum (often 10 to 15 bottles of EACH PRODUCT) before we even get out of the gate.

So, I would like to be educated here. I am not asking you to give away your entire method, but I do ask: What do you offer to overcome the perceived barriers to market entry discussed above.

Educate me please. I am not running down your product. Just the opposite. I am an interested prospect who has thought it through, done his research and needs that last bit of proof to seal the sale.

Thank you kindly for your attention to this inquiry.

Best regards....

Eric Applebaum
edaesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2017, 06:54 AM   #46
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by edaesq View Post

Interested but cautious. Looking forward to your responses to the following:

There are a lot of players in the Supplement Markets and some of them are big, lean and have VERY competitive on delivering low prices for the consumer. For example Vitacost has a gigantic list of products and they compete bigtime on price. Their stuff is good and very inexpensive. VitaminShoppe is another example. These monster supplement retailers DOMINATE the top spots on Google and other search engines and have sucked most of the advertising air out of the room, including the "free" ads from the price comparison websites. They are also ALL OVER social media sucking more up huge traffic channels.

Also, Amazon has a zillion supplement sellers, some of the on par with the big boys, who compete like crazy on price, service and value added information.

Additionally, in 30 minutes I found 25 affiliate programs for all of the big supplement retailers, and 25 more for the smaller nichy brands. That means along with the big relailers, there's literally thousands of affiliate marketers crashing the available traffic lanes, including social media, pushing supplements.

So, I would be wary (I would run for this hills) if you suggest the supplement market is not a crowded one.It certainly is.

One more issue: If we're going to White Label instead of work as affiliates (a strategy I agree with) then does that not mean we need to shell out not insignificant sums on inventory, even if the manufacturer will ship it direct to customers. In other words, White Label, unlike drop shipping or working as affiliate, requires we buy some minimum (often 10 to 15 bottles of EACH PRODUCT) before we even get out of the gate.

So, I would like to be educated here. I am not asking you to give away your entire method, but I do ask: What do you offer to overcome the perceived barriers to market entry discussed above.

Educate me please. I am not running down your product. Just the opposite. I am an interested prospect who has thought it through, done his research and needs that last bit of proof to seal the sale.

Thank you kindly for your attention to this inquiry.

Best regards....

Eric Applebaum
Hello, Eric! Thank you for the well thought out and researched questions! I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise here.

You are absolutely right about the supplement companies. On top of all the qualities you listed, they are also vicious and ruthless. The market they represent is popular, as you know. So popular in fact, that they have to protect their very fickle and easily swayed customers. On key thing to keep in the back of your mind... We are NOT operating in the same supplement market as the big guys. We're working in a subsection of that market, one with far less competition and far greater margins.

Amazon does have a zillion supplements for sale, by a zillion different sellers. That's a very fair assessment. One of the sales channels is Amazon, but for us, it isn't used in the same way. We aren't trying to capture reviews and push out a private label brand the same way other WSO's teach you to. We're literally building a new product from scratch, without having to put our label on some other concoction we don't really understand.

You won't be operating within the confines of the affiliate marketing world either. We're building a brand using my very specific product/ingredient guideline. The margins are literally in the 3,000%+ arena.

Most of the companies you'll deal with do not charge an astronomical amount for an initial purchase. They simply require you to buy a single case of whatever item you're selling. That hold specific truth when you're only having them bottle a supplement from the supply of bulk product you're shipping to them ($26 for 50lbs and you turn it around for over $2,500 usually).

The perception of the supplement market is absolutely daunting. It seems like to get involved you need a good couple million dollars in the bank. However, that isn't true. Using the marketing methods I set forth in coaching, along with the very specific way of producing the products, you're pretty much guaranteed to be successful. I'll show you every Do, Don't, and Always in this business.

The basis of this model is simple... You're having a custom made supplement produced under the name/brand you are creating. You're marketing it in a very particular way, to a very large and easy to access group of people, and you're doing it in a way that guarantees success.

We are still offering unlimited coaching, and a number of the Supplement Masterminds members are already doing incredibly well. If you're still hesitant, now is the time to get in! I'm here to help you every step of the way! If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a message on Skype and let's talk! Username: "seo.developing"
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2017, 01:40 AM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Couple of question

I am based in the UK, how would this work for shipping?

Do you deal with the legal requirements such as text on the labels?

Cheers
Mark
MarkM9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2017, 07:42 AM   #48
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

- what about saturation if you sold this concept now to many people?
- will this also work in europe?
seo-media is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Aug 2017, 08:43 AM   #49
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MarkM9 View Post

Hi Couple of question

I am based in the UK, how would this work for shipping?

Do you deal with the legal requirements such as text on the labels?

Cheers
Mark
Hey Mark! That is all worked out in detail in the coaching! And yes we have the legal label requirements handled very easily. I've taken the time to iron out the processes to ensure the members have a seamless move into this market. All of the steps are rather easy!

Originally Posted by seo-media View Post

- what about saturation if you sold this concept now to many people?
- will this also work in europe?
There is no saturation in this market, it is impossible to fill this market with enough of what we sell to reach a tipping point. And yes, it will work from anywhere - this is location independent and 100% online.
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2017, 11:20 AM   #50
HardcoreProfit.com
War Room Member
 
seodeveloping's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 143
Thanks: 28
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: *TOP WSO* Your Own Organic Supplement Business! Huge bonuses, mastermind, unlimited coaching + m
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One of our members is already doing over $1k/day in sales!!! That is over $750/day in PROFIT!!
seodeveloping is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seodeveloping For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
bonuses, business, coaching, free, masterminds, model, organic, supplement

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 AM.