Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 11:57 PM   #301
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Bank $20,000 Per Month Dealing in "Paid Contracts"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rappormomentum View Post

or maybe we know a little more than you give us credit for? We are not all green newbies falling for the usual tricks of the trade.
Maybe those who have purchased, started implementing the training and are posting positive reviews know more than you give them credit for, and are in fact not all green newbies who have been tricked. When it comes to this WSO they certainly know more than anyone who hasn't purchased. I would say they're in the best position to make a judgement on the value of their investment and the authenticity of the earning potential.
IntegrityWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IntegrityWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Aug 2017, 05:54 AM   #302
Warrior Member
 
Alfred Hitchcock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do we have to advertise to get the buyers?

how do we get the buyers?

is there any website or marketplace where we can find buyers?
Alfred Hitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2017, 08:50 AM   #303
CrowdRising, awesome 2016
War Room Member
 
Norkali's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Northern California
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post

Do we have to advertise to get the buyers?

how do we get the buyers?

is there any website or marketplace where we can find buyers?
Why don't you try reading the thread, and you will have your answer.
Norkali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 05:07 AM   #304
Winning
War Room Member
 
missmystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 911
Thanks: 323
Thanked 146 Times in 133 Posts
Default
Re: Bank $20,000 Per Month Dealing in "Paid Contracts"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rappormomentum View Post

or maybe we know a little more than you give us credit for? We are not all green newbies falling for the usual tricks of the trade.
To be honest, you just look like idiots. I have pretty advanced skills. I've made decent $$$ online and am certainly am not some newbie who hasn't heard of reddit.

I don't care if you don't buy it, (It means nothing to me whatsoever what you choose to do or not do with your money), but dealing with obnoxious internet people is annoying.

Yeah, we get it. Your sceptical. So? What are you trying to achieve here? (Seriously, I'm interested to know. What are you trying to do?) Plenty of people have purchased this and are happy with their purchase.

No-one is forcing or encouraging you to buy this. I would recommend you don't if you think it probably isn't any good. If you aren't willing to invest that (Lets face it) small amount of money, you don't have the right mindset anyway.

But in all honesty, the antagonistic posts in here just remind me of someone whipping someone until they give you their WSO for free. I mean, you wouldn't bother coming in here if you weren't interested.
missmystery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missmystery For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 05:52 AM   #305
Warrior Member
 
Alfred Hitchcock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jet hasn't replied to my question

This looks like a scam

If you dont want to bother replying to the users then how can we trust you giving you our money?

There is something wrong in here....

How about you stop scamming us Jet?
Alfred Hitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 06:01 AM   #306
Warrior Member
 
roytee68's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1
Thanks: 21
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post

Jet hasn't replied to my question

This looks like a scam

If you dont want to bother replying to the users then how can we trust you giving you our money?

There is something wrong in here....

How about you stop scamming us Jet?

Well I purchased this WSO and I can say without question that it is most certainly NOT a scam.
roytee68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 07:04 AM   #307
umc
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 730
Thanks: 1,202
Thanked 657 Times in 388 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post

Jet hasn't replied to my question

This looks like a scam

If you dont want to bother replying to the users then how can we trust you giving you our money?

There is something wrong in here....

How about you stop scamming us Jet?
Or maybe Jet has been too busy building a private forum for his members so that he can have various resources in one place to answer questions that have already been answered.

If Jet is a pure scammer, he sure has done a lot of work for what is likely not that much money. He's either sincere or stupid. His knowledge and effort speaks to the former.

You are right though. There is something wrong in here. Feel free to leave.
umc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 10:14 AM   #308
Jet
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Posts: 973
Thanks: 63
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post

Jet hasn't replied to my question

This looks like a scam

If you dont want to bother replying to the users then how can we trust you giving you our money?

There is something wrong in here....

How about you stop scamming us Jet?
I didn't answer your question because Norkali did.

I have answered it before in the thread. All that is required is for you to spend some time going through it.

OK, I'll stop scamming you now.

Amin
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 05:24 AM   #309
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 250
Thanks: 127
Thanked 90 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: Train to Be an Import / Export Consultant Collecting $250,000 in Royalties!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Amin, I know this was brought up in our Facebook group but maybe you should pull this offer or skyrocket the price to keep the "boy who cried scam" out of our group.

I know there was someone else selling a WSO similar to this a year ago. I was going to jump in but the thread, all the posts and the seller disappeared. I came back here to search for something completely different and I stumbled across this. Yes I believe in Divine Intervention. I hardly ever come back here for anything and believe me, being free from this forum and doing this is very energizing. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will my business doing this but I can see how bagging 3 or 4 deals a YEAR can make me enough money to relax and take months off from working.
DavePalermo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DavePalermo For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Aug 2017, 02:45 AM   #310
HyperActive Warrior
 
jason1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New york, Brooklyn
Posts: 105
Thanks: 231
Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts
Default
Re: 24 Hours for WSO Shutdown - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

for people asking if he makes 20k a month or so. With the distress goods model its possible, thats NOTHING. but it depends on the deal or what is needed. YOU DECIDE THAT, stop thinking 9-5 per hour of payment. You are the middle man . However you are looking at the deals and whats needed on both ends to determine if you want to chase it or not, One day it could be 20k another 10k, another 200k. And it could be for that month or the year. it just depends on what YOU decided to go for. Your getting the difference. I havent got the course yet But I had some others in the past. "swiming with the big fishes' or something like that and another course 2 years ago. But I never followed through with it. This type of course will ALWAYS be around, even Target gets some of their goods like this with dedicated teams doing this stuff to located distress goods for the cheap. Execpt you dont need to store stuff from what I learned. Ur linking these the two together for huge payouts. Im not an expert on this yet but this model is not s scam.

Also in my years of being on this forum since 2011 viewing in july and going in Sept, this is only the 3rd time a course of this model Ive seen show up so i HAVE to get this especially since things get more automated with time and improved.

Simple concept, some business are loosing money because they cant push a product or the over bought and need the shelf space and storage for other items. But they dont have room to get the next best thing. You find a company that wants it and how many units. If the seller has what the buyer wants you link them etc and get the difference based on how much money per unit/tons. which is usually ALOT, a crap lot. its not a joke. how do you think 99 cent stores get their stuff so cheap also? like I said walmart/Target do the samething.
jason1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jason1985 For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 02:20 AM   #311
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Regional Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 2,785
Thanks: 3,075
Thanked 1,407 Times in 972 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jet
Please read the rules abut Income unless it is through Warrior Payments you an not boast about it in the title !!

and after you wrote this not sure I would trust you

"I purposely didn't answer you because I have already mentioned the fact that I won't be showing any proof of my income. I did mention that I'd like to keep that stuff private."
Regional Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 09:35 AM   #312
Jet
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Posts: 973
Thanks: 63
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

Jet
Please read the rules abut Income unless it is through Warrior Payments you an not boast about it in the title !!

and after you wrote this not sure I would trust you

"I purposely didn't answer you because I have already mentioned the fact that I won't be showing any proof of my income. I did mention that I'd like to keep that stuff private."
You do know that this WSO is closed now, right?
What's the point of your opinion at this stage? Should have posted earlier when everyone was buying.

Amin
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 09:39 AM   #313
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 4
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When will you open this up again? I'm interested. Thanks.
philerup is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 09:54 AM   #314
Jet
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Posts: 973
Thanks: 63
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by philerup View Post

When will you open this up again? I'm interested. Thanks.
I don't really have any plans to reopen the WSO anytime soon.

Sorry about that.

Amin
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2017, 05:08 AM   #315
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 14
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jet, I know that you have said that you're not re-opening the WSO, but can you put me on a waiting list?Are you considering a possible coaching program? Thank you.
timpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2017, 05:33 AM   #316
Jet
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Posts: 973
Thanks: 63
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by timpr View Post

Hey Jet, I know that you have said that you're not re-opening the WSO, but can you put me on a waiting list?Are you considering a possible coaching program? Thank you.
Hi Tim,

People are now buying directly from my website at contractcommander.com

My coaching comes free for an entire year with the purchase.

Amin
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Aug 2017, 04:06 PM   #317
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Already noted for future reference.
IntegrityWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 01:49 AM   #318
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 4
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I may have missed this, but are there any conflicts where the same buyers and suppliers are being contacted by many different contract managers? What happens in this case?
philerup is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 07:33 AM   #319
Jet
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Posts: 973
Thanks: 63
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Phil, you can contact me via Skype now since the WSO is closed.

Amin
Skype: webkept
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2017, 09:11 PM   #320
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 95
Thanks: 57
Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bought this. Was able to watch the videos but unable to put into action with my mother being in the hospital with cancer. In my opinion Amin has thoroughly learned the business but has truly made little money in it. In fairness am I being a little rough on Amin because of him not refunding me money? Yes! And I know I asked for a refund a few days outside of the period for refunds but I had lost track of time being at the hospital with my mom. I asked for a refund because I really needed the money back and was in a dire financial spot. Amin replied that I could not be refunded because he had "allocated" the money elsewhere. This a guy claiming to be banking $50,000/mo plus doing deals and couldn't give me back $200 even when I shared a link to raise money for my moms cancer to him. This guy who made over $20,000 selling warriors this guide could not refund $200 to someone greatly in need. Currently no one in the Facebook group has made a deal yet (103 members). I would never trust this guy again. If I'm incorrectly banned for posting this truth I will just continue to make accounts and post about Amin this same thing again and again via a vpn because I know other important content got taken off the site previously during this thread which could have helped me avoid Amins scamminess. Everyone that bought will probably coming railing against me but only because they still believe in this and think they'll get paid for a deal which in logic they most likely never will. Amin made his money off us buying and he was smooth stating he never shows earnings because of his "personal" formula not to etc etc. But the only reason he stopped selling this was because he was getting a little hot around the collar. Truth is though this guy scammed 100+ of us and until one person makes a deal that's how everyone should see it. Thanks for the refund when my mom had cancer you heartless fella!
biz2mob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to biz2mob For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Sep 2017, 02:45 AM   #321
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 4
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I will write here that Amin is a fair and upstanding guy who is very responsive. I bought this program but asked for a refund due to time commitments and possibly not a good fit with this program. He gave me a refund, no questions asked. His content looks good and I think he is a guy who has integrity.
philerup is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2017, 02:33 AM   #322
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 27
Thanks: 19
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by biz2mob View Post

Bought this. Was able to watch the videos but unable to put into action with my mother being in the hospital with cancer. In my opinion Amin has thoroughly learned the business but has truly made little money in it. In fairness am I being a little rough on Amin because of him not refunding me money? Yes! And I know I asked for a refund a few days outside of the period for refunds but I had lost track of time being at the hospital with my mom. I asked for a refund because I really needed the money back and was in a dire financial spot. Amin replied that I could not be refunded because he had "allocated" the money elsewhere. This a guy claiming to be banking $50,000/mo plus doing deals and couldn't give me back $200 even when I shared a link to raise money for my moms cancer to him. This guy who made over $20,000 selling warriors this guide could not refund $200 to someone greatly in need. Currently no one in the Facebook group has made a deal yet (103 members). I would never trust this guy again. If I'm incorrectly banned for posting this truth I will just continue to make accounts and post about Amin this same thing again and again via a vpn because I know other important content got taken off the site previously during this thread which could have helped me avoid Amins scamminess. Everyone that bought will probably coming railing against me but only because they still believe in this and think they'll get paid for a deal which in logic they most likely never will. Amin made his money off us buying and he was smooth stating he never shows earnings because of his "personal" formula not to etc etc. But the only reason he stopped selling this was because he was getting a little hot around the collar. Truth is though this guy scammed 100+ of us and until one person makes a deal that's how everyone should see it. Thanks for the refund when my mom had cancer you heartless fella!

Thanks for posting this I agree with everything you've said.
jbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2017, 02:35 AM   #323
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 27
Thanks: 19
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by missmystery View Post

All that aside, if no-one makes a deal, then they don't, people move on and continue with life. No-one owes you money because your family is sick. You're talking to internet marketers. It's not going to be that easy to play that over-used card. If your mother is sick and you had no money, why did you bother buying it in the first place?

If it was me I would have just said "no" to your refund request without an excuse as to why. It's noo-ones responsibility to give you money back because you can't budget.

You're wrong. The seller has a money-back guarantee so it is his responsibility to refund.
jbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2017, 03:32 AM   #324
Annoying Donkey
War Room Member
 
animal44's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 560
Thanks: 54
Thanked 412 Times in 241 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed Now - Bank $250,000 Dealing in Paid Contracts
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jbuk View Post

You're wrong. The seller has a money-back guarantee so it is his responsibility to refund.
The refund guarantee was for 7 days...

biz2mob, you really need to move on... there seems to be over 100 satisfied customers, so why waste your life on this... Even if you were scammed - and given the number of satisfied customers, I don't believe you were - spend your time on figuring out how to move forward, how to replace the "lost" money...

I haven't bought this course, nor do I know the seller and I cannot vouch for his course. However, I can say that I have some considerable experience in the "finder" industry. And I can assure everyone that it is possible to make large sums doing these type of deals. Jim Straw is a famous name - look him up - he did a lot of deals like this through his life and he was worth millions ($400 million, if I remember correctly).
animal44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2017, 03:33 PM   #325
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Noticed the Facebook group is gone. How many made a deal?
markb872 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2017, 01:46 AM   #326
Warrior Member
 
roytee68's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1
Thanks: 21
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by markb872 View Post

Noticed the Facebook group is gone. How many made a deal?

Up to the OP pulling the plug on Facebook, one person publicly acknowledged making a couple of deals....
roytee68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2017, 07:26 AM   #327
Jet
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Posts: 973
Thanks: 63
Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: WSO Closed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry, yes, I have closed the FB group (was not advertised anyway) and have moved my support to Skype and Email for everyone.

I'm still here and available and still supporting those that have bought the course, as promised - via Skype/Email.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
$20, contracts, dealing, month, paper

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 PM.