Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd Jul 2017, 11:50 PM   #1
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share




We all know that YouTube videos rank highly in Google. This is a research tool that will help you find those Video Keywords with YouTube videos on page one. You can export the data to a CSV file that will show you more info (ranking, url, video publish date and views). From there you can easily see which keywords have videos on page one and then see if the views are getting views.
Multi-threaded so you do not have to wait long to get results
3 export options so you can get the data you need
CSV export has full data set (see video)
Import proxies and keywords easily

IF YOU WANT TO RANK YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS QUICKLY THIS IS THE BEST TOOL YOU CAN USE TO EFFECTIVELY KNOW YOUR COMPETITORS KEYWORDS..IMPLEMENT THEM- AND OUT RANK THEM. THAN SIMPLE..

We will not BORE you with Fancy Pancy "3D" Glorified Sales Thread Pitches here..Promising you the WORLD!! we have ALL seen before!! with hullabaloo Graphics! This is Straight forward and to the point Product that works as it described. Thanks

Watch Our Video..


GET SIX INTERNET MARKETING BOTS WORTH $150 USD.. FREE!! WITH PURCHASE..


CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO..


Instant Delivery After Payment
PayPal Payments Only Accepted.




We Will Gladly Refund If the Software Does Not Work!​



stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2017, 10:51 AM   #2
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: INTRODUCING: Stuna YouTube Video First Page Checker
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQ
stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2017, 06:53 AM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: God's Own Country, India
Posts: 129
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Stuna YouTube Video First Page Checker helps you to fetch results about a range of keywords that rank on the first page of the YouTube. The software is very easy to install because it is portable. You need not have to install the application. You just need to double click on the installer and it will open.

The user interface is simple to use. You need to either provide or load the keywords on the left side and select Run option from the top navigation bar. The tool will analyze the keywords and will provide the required information either as CSV or text file. You can check which keyword ranks better along with the publication date and views. The tool worked very fast for without any errors.

If you are a Youtuber, the tool will be helpful for you to find competitive keywords and rank well to earn more revenues. Thanks for providing me a review copy.
nandu26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2017, 07:50 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Zaheera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 255
Thanks: 177
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome! i got the keywords to get my video rank higher. It will spy on your niche's top videos and let you know which keywords they are using to get high rank in youtube search results, Its very easy to operate and newbie friendly. It can work in any niche. A++++++ Recommended.

Thanks for the great Tool!
Zaheera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2017, 08:21 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nandu26 View Post

Stuna YouTube Video First Page Checker helps you to fetch results about a range of keywords that rank on the first page of the YouTube. The software is very easy to install because it is portable. You need not have to install the application. You just need to double click on the installer and it will open.

The user interface is simple to use. You need to either provide or load the keywords on the left side and select Run option from the top navigation bar. The tool will analyze the keywords and will provide the required information either as CSV or text file. You can check which keyword ranks better along with the publication date and views. The tool worked very fast for without any errors.

If you are a Youtuber, the tool will be helpful for you to find competitive keywords and rank well to earn more revenues. Thanks for providing me a review copy.
Thanks for the awesome review..
stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2017, 08:22 AM   #6
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Zaheera View Post

Awesome! i got the keywords to get my video rank higher. It will spy on your niche's top videos and let you know which keywords they are using to get high rank in youtube search results, Its very easy to operate and newbie friendly. It can work in any niche. A++++++ Recommended.

Thanks for the great Tool!
Thanks for the awesome review..
stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Sep 2017, 02:13 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Stuna YouTube Video First Page Checker..Updated.. SUPER FAST RESULTS NOW..
stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Sep 2017, 09:20 PM   #8
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

50% off sale extended LIMITED TIME ONLY..
stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Sep 2017, 09:19 AM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 334
Thanks: 3
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

what kind of result your will get in this software ?
can you get the number of exact match keyword videos
can it gt search volume ?
UAEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Sep 2017, 01:09 PM   #10
Warrior Member
 
stunaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Online
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Rank HIGH on YouTube..Even #1.. Newbie Friendly..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by UAEW View Post

what kind of result your will get in this software ?
can you get the number of exact match keyword videos
can it gt search volume ?
Yes you can.. Numbers depend on your keywords..
stunaz is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
keyword research, youtube, youtube keyword tool, youtube ranking, youtube views

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 AM.