Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 29th Jan 2010, 03:13 AM   #1001
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by superassassin View Post

Any ETA on the next update?

Really looking forward to being able to import/export/edit our own backlink lists, and also have the DOB auto fill properly when creating accounts... thanks!
This will probably be around mid feb. It's been put back slightly with having to do a rewrite of the 100% social bookmark site automation within seo link blaster.

If people have any suggestions on possible additional automation within the browser forms for seo link dom... can any suggestions be PM' d and I'll look at possibly adding those in in a future update.

Thanks

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 29th Jan 2010, 11:44 AM   #1002
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 78
Thanks: 43
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to let you know that I've purchased SEO link dominator and you're cool (I mean it) for sharing such product with 53% discount.

Glad to see the thread has reached 21 pages of happy customer reviews, hope this goes on and on

- New customer
italk is offline  
Unread 29th Jan 2010, 09:47 PM   #1003
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 68
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Trafficmystic,

I'm in a predicament! I currently have an old Compaq computer running Windows XP 32-bit. I ordered a new Dell (will have Windows 7 64-bit) at the beginning of Jan. that is supposed to come in about 2 weeks.

I'm anxious to start using your program and I want to get the $37 deal you have going on right now. Could I buy the 32-bit and use that for now, and then when I get my computer can I get the 64-bit version at no charge? Obviously if it's something I have to pay for again, then I would just go ahead and buy the 64-bit version and just wait until my new computer arrives to use the software.

Thanks for the help!!
jmoney84 is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 01:43 AM   #1004
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 48
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TrafficMystic View Post

Hi Lexscripta,

The 64 bit version is a different code set and license, so it cannot be a straight swap for the 32 bit version.

regards

Steve
I'm in the same boat here. I have the 32 bit software but all the new pc's (at least Dell's) are 64 bit which I'm about to upgrade too. Are you saying we need to buy the program at full price again or is there a price for us that will be buying new pc's soon?

Or...

has anyone tried running their 32bit program on their 64bit machine because according to microsoft, they should run.

32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Frequently asked questions
GregOutWest is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 05:50 AM   #1005
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jmoney84 View Post

Trafficmystic,

I'm in a predicament! I currently have an old Compaq computer running Windows XP 32-bit. I ordered a new Dell (will have Windows 7 64-bit) at the beginning of Jan. that is supposed to come in about 2 weeks.

I'm anxious to start using your program and I want to get the $37 deal you have going on right now. Could I buy the 32-bit and use that for now, and then when I get my computer can I get the 64-bit version at no charge? Obviously if it's something I have to pay for again, then I would just go ahead and buy the 64-bit version and just wait until my new computer arrives to use the software.

Thanks for the help!!
Hi jmoney84,

You can install virtual pc 2007 on a 64 bit machine which is free from the microsoft site and run the software within a virtual machine as 32 bit. I've had a few seo link dom users do this to save having to purchase 2 licences for the 32 and 64 bit version.

I've sent you a PM..

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 06:04 AM   #1006
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gnd5969 View Post

I'm in the same boat here. I have the 32 bit software but all the new pc's (at least Dell's) are 64 bit which I'm about to upgrade too. Are you saying we need to buy the program at full price again or is there a price for us that will be buying new pc's soon?

Or...

has anyone tried running their 32bit program on their 64bit machine because according to microsoft, they should run.

32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Frequently asked questions
You can run this within a virtual machine..

here is the link to the virtual pc download:

Download details: Virtual PC 2007

On the licenses.. all upgrades to the same version (either 32 or 64) are free forever. So if you purchased the 32 bit version (currently at version 1.4.5) you will get version 2.0 for free when it has been released.

But the 32 and 64 bit version licenses are separate as they do contain different code sets and need to be maintained separately.

I've send a PM..

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 06:04 AM   #1007
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: ENDS SUNDAY 53% OFF -> Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automat
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by italk View Post

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to let you know that I've purchased SEO link dominator and you're cool (I mean it) for sharing such product with 53% discount.

Glad to see the thread has reached 21 pages of happy customer reviews, hope this goes on and on

- New customer
Thanks iTalk
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 02:07 PM   #1008
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 68
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought the program! I can't wait until my new Dell comes in (next Friday :-)) to use this program.

Thanks TrafficMystic! I appreciate it!!
jmoney84 is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 07:08 PM   #1009
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,
I want to get in on the Warrior special, but plan to get a new laptop in the next few weeks and need to be able to use it on there, though my current desktop is a 32 bit. What do you recommend?
Thanks, Tina
tina_f is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 07:09 PM   #1010
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 36
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve, thanks for all the help with my emails. Just want to drop by and let others know that you have one of the best customer service I've ever come across!

If you are looking to buy, don't hesitate.
paradiso is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 08:00 PM   #1011
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased the software and was wondering if there is any chance you will be coming out with a software similar to Sean Donahoe's backlink booster to complement this software?

Thanks,
Danny
Dan33160 is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2010, 09:34 PM   #1012
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 733
Thanks: 29
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Plan on using another computer in near future. How much for a second license?

Joseph
Joseph Johnson is offline  
Unread 31st Jan 2010, 03:05 AM   #1013
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jmoney84 View Post

Just bought the program! I can't wait until my new Dell comes in (next Friday :-)) to use this program.

Thanks TrafficMystic! I appreciate it!!
thanks jmoney, any problems or queries then please just let me know.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 31st Jan 2010, 03:09 AM   #1014
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tina_f View Post

Hi Steve,
I want to get in on the Warrior special, but plan to get a new laptop in the next few weeks and need to be able to use it on there, though my current desktop is a 32 bit. What do you recommend?
Thanks, Tina
It would depend if you going for a windows 7 32 or 64 bit laptop really. if you get a 32 bit laptop it run as it does on your desktop. if a 64 bit then you could install virtual pc 2007 (free from microsoft) and then use it within a 32 bit virtual machine. A few users have done this to save buying 2 licenses (one for 32 and one for 64 bit) and and they have had no problems with it not working.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 31st Jan 2010, 03:14 AM   #1015
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dan33160 View Post

Just purchased the software and was wondering if there is any chance you will be coming out with a software similar to Sean Donahoe's backlink booster to complement this software?

Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny,

yes. I'm currently working on a product called 'seo link blaster' which will do a variety of promotion for your links including meta indexing / pinging / social bookmarking / rotating proxies (is needed) as well as web 2.0 and RSS all automated.

You will be able to directly import files exported from 'seo link dominator' as well as loading / pasting in your own lists of urls. Titles and descriptions are also spinnable between the sites.

I'm hoping to have this out between mid-end of feb..

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 31st Jan 2010, 03:15 AM   #1016
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joseph Johnson View Post

Plan on using another computer in near future. How much for a second license?

Joseph
hi Joseph, the license will allow you to use this on upto 3 of your own computers / laptops.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 31st Jan 2010, 03:16 AM   #1017
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: 24 Hrs left at 53% OFF->Don't spend hours creating Backlinks? Reduce your effort and semi automa
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by paradiso View Post

Hi Steve, thanks for all the help with my emails. Just want to drop by and let others know that you have one of the best customer service I've ever come across!

If you are looking to buy, don't hesitate.
Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated..
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 10:11 AM   #1018
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

In the manual you stated:

"If you want particular anchor to appear against the url then match the field position."

How do I go about doing it? I tried to search for some clues by watching the videos but I couldn't find any.

Thanks

Shahif
Shahif75 is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 12:09 PM   #1019
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Wherever I want
Posts: 143
Thanks: 7
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanted to pop in here,unsolicited and give my honest review.

I can't say it powerfully enough,just how KICK ASS AWESOME this software is.

Thanks bro, you are THE MAN imo.

Once setup and in the groove I can bang out a high pr backlink(two actually since its two per profile but I digress) every minute or so.

That is amazingly fast to me

The auto add to the ice rocket rss is brilliant as well as the inhouse ping button.

Very very very cool.

I'm not sure how many times this increases productivity but its many many times.

Plus,it not only slashes the time maaaany times over (at least 5 times easy depending) it is so push button simple that it isn't as intensive mentally which is nice as I can listen and actually absorb business material or music etc w/o it detracting from my linkbuilding or vice versa.

I'm very much looking forward to the updates this month! This link blaster portion of things especially if its relatively automated!

Thanks again

ps- If anyone is doing profile linkbuilding manually GET THIS SOFTWARE! It is ridiculous to do it manually with this available,and I've come to find its way better than even the customized roboform setup I was using(no disrespect to the warrior that created that at all)
jhess56 is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 01:12 PM   #1020
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: California
Posts: 86
Thanks: 25
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey, ready to buy, just found your software and read a half hour of threads here and seems to be my solution. What is the current WSO and what is paypal name to pay you with?
gfonline is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 02:14 PM   #1021
If I Could read it all...
War Room Member
 
Naveen Kapur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: India
Posts: 65
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I guess I am a bit late for this, does the WSO offer still stands? If yes, please let me know how to pay for it.

Also I did like to know if I wanted to install this on 6 computers (32 Bit), would I have to buy 2 licences ?
Naveen Kapur is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 05:34 PM   #1022
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shahif75 View Post

Hi Steve,

In the manual you stated:

"If you want particular anchor to appear against the url then match the field position."

How do I go about doing it? I tried to search for some clues by watching the videos but I couldn't find any.

Thanks

Shahif
hi Shahif,

you match the lists up.. so for example you have the following urls in the list:

http://abcdefghi123.com
http://abcdefghi321.com
http://abcdefghi456.com

and you want the anchor to match in order you would do:

My awesome site 123|another cool site321|and one more 456

And they will rotate in that order.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 05:38 PM   #1023
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gfonline View Post

hey, ready to buy, just found your software and read a half hour of threads here and seems to be my solution. What is the current WSO and what is paypal name to pay you with?
Hi gfonline,

if you goto the first page of the offer (this post) and take note of the discount code (must be the same case with no spaces) and select either the 64 bit or 32 bit version then click the button below the code.. This will take you to the card and add the discount code in there and click update to apply it.

Thanks

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 05:39 PM   #1024
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Naveen Kapur View Post

Hi, I guess I am a bit late for this, does the WSO offer still stands? If yes, please let me know how to pay for it.

Also I did like to know if I wanted to install this on 6 computers (32 Bit), would I have to buy 2 licences ?
Hi Naveen,

Yes you would need 2 licenses for 6 pc's.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 05:46 PM   #1025
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jhess56,

thanks for the feedback.. it's much appreciated.

regards

Steve

Originally Posted by jhess56 View Post

I wanted to pop in here,unsolicited and give my honest review.

I can't say it powerfully enough,just how KICK ASS AWESOME this software is.

Thanks bro, you are THE MAN imo.

Once setup and in the groove I can bang out a high pr backlink(two actually since its two per profile but I digress) every minute or so.

That is amazingly fast to me

The auto add to the ice rocket rss is brilliant as well as the inhouse ping button.

Very very very cool.

I'm not sure how many times this increases productivity but its many many times.

Plus,it not only slashes the time maaaany times over (at least 5 times easy depending) it is so push button simple that it isn't as intensive mentally which is nice as I can listen and actually absorb business material or music etc w/o it detracting from my linkbuilding or vice versa.

I'm very much looking forward to the updates this month! This link blaster portion of things especially if its relatively automated!

Thanks again

ps- If anyone is doing profile linkbuilding manually GET THIS SOFTWARE! It is ridiculous to do it manually with this available,and I've come to find its way better than even the customized roboform setup I was using(no disrespect to the warrior that created that at all)
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 08:31 PM   #1026
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TrafficMystic View Post

hi Shahif,

you match the lists up.. so for example you have the following urls in the list:

http://abcdefghi123.com
http://abcdefghi321.com
http://abcdefghi456.com

and you want the anchor to match in order you would do:

My awesome site 123|another cool site321|and one more 456

And they will rotate in that order.

regards

Steve
Thanks Steve! I thought the program spins the anchor texts automatically the next time I use it but I can decide whether to spin or not..
Shahif75 is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2010, 09:03 PM   #1027
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 77
Thanks: 13
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve, I need support. I have a new PC (Intel Core 2 E7500 with WinXP)and I installed SLD (32-bit) (which I bought last year). But the program can't run after the installation.
zuluranger is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 02:28 AM   #1028
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

So far, I have a great experience with this program!

However, I've got few suggestions (after having used the program for about 5 hours) that may be will make it better


1) Right click menu- site URL should include as many URLs as in the "Website"/Profiles created. So if I have 3 site URLs, it will show site URL 1, site URL 2, site URL 3

2) The ability for user to choose the internet browser- not stuck with IE

3) The ability to open a new browser tab in the same windows appears on SEO LA



Shahif
Shahif75 is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 03:15 AM   #1029
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zuluranger View Post

Steve, I need support. I have a new PC (Intel Core 2 E7500 with WinXP)and I installed SLD (32-bit) (which I bought last year). But the program can't run after the installation.
I've sent you a pm.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 03:30 AM   #1030
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shahif75 View Post

Hi Steve,

So far, I have a great experience with this program!

However, I've got few suggestions (after having used the program for about 5 hours) that may be will make it better


1) Right click menu- site URL should include as many URLs as in the "Website"/Profiles created. So if I have 3 site URLs, it will show site URL 1, site URL 2, site URL 3

2) The ability for user to choose the internet browser- not stuck with IE

3) The ability to open a new browser tab in the same windows appears on SEO LA



Shahif
Hi Sharif,

I have thought about including the ability to add as many urls as is in the profile and did look at this a few months back. The problem I think users would experience though is greater removal of links from sites.

I did a lot of testing on this over an extended period of months and found the following:

- optimal number of links to drop to be '2' and only after 7-10 days.
- dont leave a skeleton profile. Add in names etc.. and dont just drop links in your bio. add in some descriptive text

On the browser itself. There is not a component version of mozilla available to use within the software, if there was I would be the first to buy and use the component. I use firefox myself for standard internet work. Though this could be a bonus really. I'm adding in proxy support that will set the proxy within internet explorer for the component to use and this wont affect your firefox browsing.

I will be looking at the opening in the same window, but the issue here is the javascript used to invoke the new window itself.

I'll add the ability to add in more url's to the list of things to look at for updates. But be aware that I do believe that if a lot of links are being dropped on a site you have a high risk of having those links and accounts removed.

Thanks for your suggestions sharif, I'm always looking for ways to improve the software to make the link building process even faster.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 02:47 PM   #1031
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Carl-Reed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 228
Thanks: 60
Thanked 88 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Steve, I have a suggestion for a future upgrade...

When i'm creating the profile links I cant see the url of the page I'm on, so I'm clicking "Add Current URL to RSS" without knowing wether the page can be viewed publically.

Could you please put in a button saying "Copy Current URL To Clipboard"?

I'd then be able to check the URL in another browser to see if I can see my link

Thanks

Carl
Carl-Reed is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2010, 03:12 PM   #1032
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Carl-Reed View Post

Hey Steve, I have a suggestion for a future upgrade...

When i'm creating the profile links I cant see the url of the page I'm on, so I'm clicking "Add Current URL to RSS" without knowing wether the page can be viewed publically.

Could you please put in a button saying "Copy Current URL To Clipboard"?

I'd then be able to check the URL in another browser to see if I can see my link

Thanks

Carl
Hi Carl,

I'm adding in a shortcut key for this that will copy the current url to the clipboard.. I'm also adding a couple of other shortcut keys to make the navigation and auto filling even quicker.

I've coded the following shortcut keys in:

- Navigate to next site
- auto fill the fields
- copy current url to clip board
- add current url to rss feed

regards

Steve

Last edited on 2nd Feb 2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: added extra info
TrafficMystic is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TrafficMystic For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 06:22 AM   #1033
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 159
Thanks: 6
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Can you contact me with your email, I do not have enough posts to contact you.

Thanks in advance.
mattybee is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2010, 06:55 AM   #1034
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattybee View Post

Hi Steve,

Can you contact me with your email, I do not have enough posts to contact you.

Thanks in advance.
I've send a pm..
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2010, 10:49 PM   #1035
Active Warrior
 
edp78's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 25
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Steve, sorry for posting this as your blaster software hasn't released yet,
But I'm curious, Will your blaster program include captcha solving.

Captcha is somehow bothering...

thanks in advance.
edp78 is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 02:54 AM   #1036
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by edp78 View Post

Hi, Steve, sorry for posting this as your blaster software hasn't released yet,
But I'm curious, Will your blaster program include captcha solving.

Captcha is somehow bothering...

thanks in advance.
Hi edp,

I did plan to release it earlier but decided to re-write the auto social bookmark posting area and add in some extra functionality to support additional services such as onlywire.

I am looking to include the captcha solving for submissions as well.

Regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 08:08 AM   #1037
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jenb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 192
Thanks: 14
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am looking for to automate, I'm curious will this work in conjunction with your link blaster, or is the link blaster going to do something different? Trying to figure out if I should wait for it to release, thanks
Jenb is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 08:21 AM   #1038
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jenb View Post

I am looking for to automate, I'm curious will this work in conjunction with your link blaster, or is the link blaster going to do something different? Trying to figure out if I should wait for it to release, thanks
Hi Jenb,

You will be able to export your links out to file from 'seo link Dom' and load them direct into blaster. This will also include your keywords, spinnable titles and descriptions which will spin between submissions.

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2010, 06:44 PM   #1039
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 105
Thanks: 21
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve.

Thank you for this software that you created. It is like God sent.

May i know if the 53% discount is still available Steve?
Global Citizen is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 05:03 AM   #1040
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Global Citizen View Post

Hi Steve.

Thank you for this software that you created. It is like God sent.

May i know if the 53% discount is still available Steve?
Hi Global Citizen,

I'm sorry the 53% offer ended at the end of jan. I'm currently still doing an offer of $30 off the full price which still works out at around 39% off and is still a very very good deal.

regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 10:45 AM   #1041
The Newbee
War Room Member
 
andybiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Italy and Spain
Posts: 67
Thanks: 107
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

It's about a couple days I purchased Seo Link Blaster and as soon as I started using it I found a few critical features are missing, some of them affecting directly user's productivity.

The product itself is fantastic, as well as the idea behind it. However, I would appreciate finding in the next version an editable url bar in the SLB site browser - just like those ones every web browser has - in order to be able to make changes on the fly when something goes wrong or different from what expected in the navigation process. For example, if a page link is meant to open in a new window it actually opens in a new browser window, neutralizing this way the whole Seo Link Blaster power. With an editable url bar it should be possible to pick the url from the browser and paste it into the SLB, so to keep using the auto-fill and all the other cool SLB functions. I think the on-the-fly changes shouldn't affect the stored link, which should remain the same, unless explicitly edited.

The other feature I miss is the possibility to edit a stored link. Adding and deleting custom links is great, but sometimes you only need to edit an already existing one. Web sites owners use to make changes now and then both to urls and to web site navigation, so it may happen that what a backlink pack tells you about a website doesn't completely match with what you find while surfing it. For example: a web site's forum passes from a subfolder to a subdomain, the backlink pack gives you the old link that now brings nowhere, you find the new link navigating the main site; I think in this case the link update option would come really handy. I would also find very useful the possibility to edit the link status. I have a few links marked red that actually haven't been processed, just because I forgot to check the "Current URL Not Working" box before navigating the next site. I would really like to rollback this but I actually don't know how to do it.

I also have a few more suggestion in order to make the SLB even cooler:

1. 3 link color statuses: green for processed ok, red for dead and white for not-yet-processed/not-working/skipped. You could also mark the not-working links with a different color, so the color statuses would become 4.

2. The possibility to add notes to a web link before navigating the next site: before SLB I used to track my backlink creation in some spreadsheets, where I reserved a "notes" field for every link, just to add some information/commentary I thought I would find useful to keep.

3. The ability to export some statistics. This feature would come useful to understand how the diffent "packs" perform in the long run.

Sorry for the long post, hope you will find it useful.

Andrea
andybiz is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 03:07 PM   #1042
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 805
Thanks: 44
Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
Default
What am I doing wrong with RSS submission?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK, I am pretty sure it is me, forgetting something:
After I create about 20 Link Signups, I then go to RSS to create the feeds. I create the new feed for the existing profile and the NEW signups I just created. I then select the Profile, hit LOAD Profile links and NOTHING Happens. None of the URL backlinks I just create are loading ??
What step am I missing here?
nofearman is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 03:17 PM   #1043
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 805
Thanks: 44
Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
Default
RSS Feed and Export problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, here is another maybe linked problem. I assigned about 20 of Paul’s links, seemed to go ok. Then after I could not create the RSS with these URLs, I then did a DB export of the Profile I used. Then I looked at the exported file and NONE Of the URLs are in there..? Is the DB file created after the Signup for Accounts is terminated or after the RSS is created? The later would explain WHY the Exported DB is NOT including the Account URLs. ??

UPDATE: My dbLinks.sdf file updated. ANway I can view this in raw format, to see if the links I just created are in there and are NOT exporting to the text file??
nofearman is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 07:51 PM   #1044
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 39
Thanks: 57
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry for the noob question... I haven't used this type of software before. I would like to use software to speed up backlink building. Would I need to buy some backlink pack in order to use your software?
Miss_McCoy is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2010, 10:17 PM   #1045
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mllnsgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NNJ
Posts: 284
Thanks: 194
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve..

I was setting up my RSS Channel, which worked fine..filled in all the fields and clicked on "create new channel," but when I went to the next tab "RSS Items" there are no profile link urls at all. I clicked on the channel names to the left, and also the load profile button at the top but still nothing.

Is there a fix for this?

This may be the same problem that nofearman is having also, not sure.

thanks,
Liz
mllnsgrl is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 02:48 AM   #1046
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: RSS Feed and Export problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nofearman View Post

Ok, here is another maybe linked problem. I assigned about 20 of Paul’s links, seemed to go ok. Then after I could not create the RSS with these URLs, I then did a DB export of the Profile I used. Then I looked at the exported file and NONE Of the URLs are in there..? Is the DB file created after the Signup for Accounts is terminated or after the RSS is created? The later would explain WHY the Exported DB is NOT including the Account URLs. ??

UPDATE: My dbLinks.sdf file updated. ANway I can view this in raw format, to see if the links I just created are in there and are NOT exporting to the text file??
Hi NofearMan,

I've checked your datafile and you do have the item within your rss channel. The list you sent on does contain the account url's and also contains some sites where it looks the accounts have been removed (we would expect a small amount to be removed).

You can only export these via the 'tools / settings' export. The history export itself is a history of the main site url signed up against for that profile.

In the rss channels themselves for the sites you sent on there are several of the urls within the rss channels themselves.

The history screen only displays histories of sites fully signup with links dropped. So if you have signup for a site and not dropped a link it wont show up in the history list.

I will be doing an update on the history section after the next update.. if you have any particular requirements her then please me more details..

if you could also email me some screen shots of this issue if I have not quite got your issue correct? that would be helpful.

thanks

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 03:05 AM   #1047
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your feedback..

On the changing the urls.. I did add a function to do this within the 'create links' screen on the last update. If you click the 'url' button you can navigate to a custom url.. I will probably look at extending this to the signup screen as I know a lot of user have found this helpful. I did add this due to some sites opening a new java script window outside of the software. I will at least add this 'url' feature to the signup screen.

I have also had a few other ideas in this area that I'm hoping to have in place as well..

I've add the unsetting of the urls as signup to the list. This is an area I have thought of adding to a maintanence screen along with the modification of urls imported. I'll have to think of the best place to add this in.

On the status colours.. the sites marked as dead are removed when you navigate to the next site or do you mean a site after you have signed up then goto drop a link and it's marked as dead at that point?

I do like the idea of the colors though and i'll see how I can best add this feature in.

I've ahd a few people ask for notes to be added and this is a feature I will be looking at but it wont in for the next update.

On the 'stats' can you email me or PM me more information on the kind of stats you would want and what we be the most helpful?

regards

Steve

Originally Posted by andybiz View Post

Hi Steve,

It's about a couple days I purchased Seo Link Blaster and as soon as I started using it I found a few critical features are missing, some of them affecting directly user's productivity.

The product itself is fantastic, as well as the idea behind it. However, I would appreciate finding in the next version an editable url bar in the SLB site browser - just like those ones every web browser has - in order to be able to make changes on the fly when something goes wrong or different from what expected in the navigation process. For example, if a page link is meant to open in a new window it actually opens in a new browser window, neutralizing this way the whole Seo Link Blaster power. With an editable url bar it should be possible to pick the url from the browser and paste it into the SLB, so to keep using the auto-fill and all the other cool SLB functions. I think the on-the-fly changes shouldn't affect the stored link, which should remain the same, unless explicitly edited.

The other feature I miss is the possibility to edit a stored link. Adding and deleting custom links is great, but sometimes you only need to edit an already existing one. Web sites owners use to make changes now and then both to urls and to web site navigation, so it may happen that what a backlink pack tells you about a website doesn't completely match with what you find while surfing it. For example: a web site's forum passes from a subfolder to a subdomain, the backlink pack gives you the old link that now brings nowhere, you find the new link navigating the main site; I think in this case the link update option would come really handy. I would also find very useful the possibility to edit the link status. I have a few links marked red that actually haven't been processed, just because I forgot to check the "Current URL Not Working" box before navigating the next site. I would really like to rollback this but I actually don't know how to do it.

I also have a few more suggestion in order to make the SLB even cooler:

1. 3 link color statuses: green for processed ok, red for dead and white for not-yet-processed/not-working/skipped. You could also mark the not-working links with a different color, so the color statuses would become 4.

2. The possibility to add notes to a web link before navigating the next site: before SLB I used to track my backlink creation in some spreadsheets, where I reserved a "notes" field for every link, just to add some information/commentary I thought I would find useful to keep.

3. The ability to export some statistics. This feature would come useful to understand how the diffent "packs" perform in the long run.

Sorry for the long post, hope you will find it useful.

Andrea
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 03:10 AM   #1048
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mllnsgrl View Post

Hi Steve..

I was setting up my RSS Channel, which worked fine..filled in all the fields and clicked on "create new channel," but when I went to the next tab "RSS Items" there are no profile link urls at all. I clicked on the channel names to the left, and also the load profile button at the top but still nothing.

Is there a fix for this?

This may be the same problem that nofearman is having also, not sure.

thanks,
Liz
Hi Liz,

The url's added to the url channel (a default channel is added when you add the first one in the browser) when you click either the 'save current url' OR 'add current url to RSS' within the browser screens.

You need to goto your 'public viewable' page with your links on and explicitly save the page url using one of the above. With profile urls being stored in different places on the huge variety of sites this cannot be done automatically.

Have you checked out the tutorials for this? I'll be moving these to a proper members page soon but they show the process step by step.

SEO Link Dominator - Get the #1 Position You Always wanted!!

if this is a different issue to the one above then please PM or Email me with some extra data and screen shots.

thanks

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 03:14 AM   #1049
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: Need to create Backlinks Fast and track them? Reduce your effort and semi automate!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Miss_McCoy View Post

Sorry for the noob question... I haven't used this type of software before. I would like to use software to speed up backlink building. Would I need to buy some backlink pack in order to use your software?
You can use your own links as well. You can either import them direct or use other peoples link packets.

I have included some links with the package (around 30) and I am planning to release some links for free to 'seo link dom' users next month. For your own sites, all you need to do is create a text file and add sites as follows:

http://www.mysite123456.com , PR6
http://www.mysite654321.com , PR1

and import them.

hope this helps

Regards

Steve
TrafficMystic is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2010, 10:16 AM   #1050
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 805
Thanks: 44
Thanked 55 Times in 47 Posts
Default
RSS Channel URLs
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steve,

Not sure if you saw my earlier post:

"
OK, I am pretty sure it is me, forgetting something:
After I create about 20 Link Signups, I then go to RSS to create the feeds. I create the new feed for the existing profile and the NEW signups I just created. I then select the Profile, hit LOAD Profile links and NOTHING Happens. None of the URL backlinks I just create are loading ??
What step am I missing here? "
nofearman is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
angela's backlink program, angelas, automate, backlinks, backlinks<<, fees, link, paul, powerful, seo link dominator, software, virtually

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:28 PM.