Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Aug 2017, 06:23 AM   #51
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alfred Hitchcock View Post

since this is a lazy method then i should expect no work will be involved at all

will i earn money after buying this WSO without doing anything?
No that's not correct Mr Hitchcock and I don't think I have made that claim anywhere.

Actually I think that would be impossible to actually make money without doing anything.

This WSO is ideal for people who want to make their make their first dollar online who don't want to get into more complicated IM set ups, especially if you are lazy.

Thanks
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2017, 07:22 AM   #52
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 16
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

is this involve any video shoot?
cherukuriavinash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cherukuriavinash For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Aug 2017, 08:39 AM   #53
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cherukuriavinash View Post

is this involve any video shoot?
Thanks for your questions. This does not involve video of any kind. After set up the most you will do is send a few emails.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2017, 12:41 AM   #54
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The Lazy Cash Method has now had its first major update. I have added a brief video tutorial.

To all previous buyers please revisit your download link that was emailed to you when you purchased.

Thanks
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 09:28 AM   #55
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I'm having problems downloading product.
Thanks
Transaction ID: 8MK733292H645852G
MrFunnel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrFunnel For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 11:19 AM   #56
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Asia
Posts: 0
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave,

If we are willing to put in more hours, is $2K e max we can earn per month? Cos it seems throughout e whole thread, there is only mention of a maximum earning of $2K/ monthly.

Kindly advise. Thanks.
feljesswee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to feljesswee For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 12:37 PM   #57
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MrFunnel View Post

Hi, I'm having problems downloading product.
Thanks
Transaction ID: 8MK733292H645852G
I am sorry for that. Direct link coming shortly.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 12:44 PM   #58
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by feljesswee View Post

Hi Dave,

If we are willing to put in more hours, is $2K e max we can earn per month? Cos it seems throughout e whole thread, there is only mention of a maximum earning of $2K/ monthly.

Kindly advise. Thanks.
Oh no my friend. I mentioned 2k because I believe that's very easily achievable when you are motivated and according to the numbers I mention as well as my experience.

Now I give you different ways to scale and one particular field I have vast experience in you can easily blow 2k out of the water, the sky is the limit.

Although the information I present to you in relation to the above may seem simplistic in the guide, believe me it really is that simple.

If you have the kahunas to move forward with big numbers the world is yours.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave d For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 02:35 PM   #59
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 425
Thanks: 235
Thanked 146 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you give us the place to advertise our product/service and suggestions on outsourcers?
Just on the fence as there are many arbitrage WSO's here and not to question yours most ones I bought are rehashed Fiverr to customer ideas.
Virtualghost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virtualghost For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Aug 2017, 09:04 PM   #60
Self-made Thousandaire
War Room Member
 
iconoclast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Houston, Tx. Org. Rockford, IL.
Posts: 471
Thanks: 539
Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So OP, you have used this method to make money? Are the sites we will be using to perform the service completely legit?

I purchased a WSO not long ago and it sounded similar to this. The service was to offer security scans of business websites but the site providing the scans were only offering one free scan per user. So in order to offer the service to multiple businesses you would have to keep signing up as a new user. This was a pain in the butt and also against their terms of service. Will we encounter any kind of issues like this? Thank you.
iconoclast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iconoclast For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 12:59 AM   #61
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Virtualghost View Post

Do you give us the place to advertise our product/service and suggestions on outsourcers?
Just on the fence as there are many arbitrage WSO's here and not to question yours most ones I bought are rehashed Fiverr to customer ideas.
Hi as other reviewers as testified I have broken this down step by step and made it as copy and paste easy as possible.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 01:05 AM   #62
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post

So OP, you have used this method to make money? Are the sites we will be using to perform the service completely legit?

I purchased a WSO not long ago and it sounded similar to this. The service was to offer security scans of business websites but the site providing the scans were only offering one free scan per user. So in order to offer the service to multiple businesses you would have to keep signing up as a new user. This was a pain in the butt and also against their terms of service. Will we encounter any kind of issues like this? Thank you.

Hi everything is legit, nothing dark here, you won't have to worry about the feds raiding your place and confiscating your laptop.

Also no issues that you mentioned above.

I actually purchased that WSO as well and I liked it but I added a twist to it. I will tell you what I did and it made me good money.

What I did was I set up the security business as instructed in the WSO but I did not go to businesses offering security scans because I was too lazy, so I basically sold the security business and then I set up another and sold it and so on :-)
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave d For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 01:13 AM   #63
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

All PM's and emails answered. If I have missed anybody ping me again or just comment on the thread. Its easy to miss the PM's when you get so many. Thanks
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 02:22 PM   #64
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! This sounds very good! Here are some questions:

1. Based on your own experience, on average, about how many e-mails do you need to send out in order to get a sale?

I know results will vary. But I'd like to know if I'll have to send out 100 e-mails or perhaps just 10.

2. Is the service easy to learn, such that I could do it myself, instead of outsourcing it?

3. If so, in your course, do you show how to do the service?

4. Will I ever need to talk with prospects and clients on the phone, or can this be done only using e-mails?

5. Is this a service that can be sold over and over to the same client, so as to get repeat business?

6. Is your money-back guarantee conditional on my actually doing this, or is it unconditional, no strings attached, no questions asked?

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to warm sunshine For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 04:33 PM   #65
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you ever get customers who are difficult to please, and if so, how do you deal with them?

Will I need to do keyword research?

Do you show other ways to get customers, other than sending emails?

Do you provide ongoing support by email for when I have questions?

Thanks!
easymoney64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easymoney64 For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 06:38 AM   #66
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! This sounds very good! Here are some questions:

1. Based on your own experience, on average, about how many e-mails do you need to send out in order to get a sale?

I know results will vary. But I'd like to know if I'll have to send out 100 e-mails or perhaps just 10.

2. Is the service easy to learn, such that I could do it myself, instead of outsourcing it?

3. If so, in your course, do you show how to do the service?

4. Will I ever need to talk with prospects and clients on the phone, or can this be done only using e-mails?

5. Is this a service that can be sold over and over to the same client, so as to get repeat business?

6. Is your money-back guarantee conditional on my actually doing this, or is it unconditional, no strings attached, no questions asked?

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
Hi Warm Sunshine, Thank you for the questions.

1. None. As it does not work that way. The sales come to you.

2 There really is no way to outsource this to be honest. Set up will take 3 to 4 hours and thats you done. When the work comes in you send a few emails which I provide.

3 To complete the service you send a few emails as above.

4 No never unless you want to.

5 Very good question. The answer is no but I show you a twist on how to extract more cash from them.

6 NSA No strings attached.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 06:41 AM   #67
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by easymoney64 View Post

Do you ever get customers who are difficult to please, and if so, how do you deal with them?

Will I need to do keyword research?

Do you show other ways to get customers, other than sending emails?

Do you provide ongoing support by email for when I have questions?

Thanks!
There was one aspect of this where clients became a bit difficult, however I provide you with a paragraph that you send to them will kill that stone dead and ensure you never have any problems. Because of that specific piece of writing I never face any more problems.

No KW research required.

As above you don't send emails to get customers they come to you :-)

Yes I do am I already supporting others. I do my best to get to everyone within 24 hours.

Have a good day.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 07:57 PM   #68
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will I need to use or be on any kind of social media, e.g. Facebook, Reddit, Buzz Feed, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.?

I ask this because I'm a relatively private person and am not on social media.

Also, I'm confused about some things:

In part of post #27, the reviewer said:

"In the book, Dave shows you how to arbitrage in 5 simple but powerful steps:
1 - Finding suppliers and building your outsource team.
2 - Setting up your webpage providing the service at a website with lots of free targeted traffic.

In part of post #67, you said:

"2 There really is no way to outsource this to be honest."

So will I be building an outsource team so I can outsource the work, or will I be doing the work myself?

The reviewer also mentions "setting up your webpage."

Will I need a website or does the reviewer mean something else?

Thank you!
high mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 09:01 PM   #69
Eat, Work, Sleep, Repeat.
 
ED1190's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 198
Thanks: 249
Thanked 142 Times in 113 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dave d View Post

The Lazy Cash Method has now had its first major update. I have added a brief video tutorial.

To all previous buyers please revisit your download link that was emailed to you when you purchased.

Thanks
Can review copiers get access to the brief video tutorial?

Thanks
ED1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 11:09 PM   #70
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by high mountain View Post

Will I need to use or be on any kind of social media, e.g. Facebook, Reddit, Buzz Feed, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.?

I ask this because I'm a relatively private person and am not on social media.

Also, I'm confused about some things:

In part of post #27, the reviewer said:

"In the book, Dave shows you how to arbitrage in 5 simple but powerful steps:
1 - Finding suppliers and building your outsource team.
2 - Setting up your webpage providing the service at a website with lots of free targeted traffic.

In part of post #67, you said:

"2 There really is no way to outsource this to be honest."

So will I be building an outsource team so I can outsource the work, or will I be doing the work myself?

The reviewer also mentions "setting up your webpage."

Will I need a website or does the reviewer mean something else?

Thank you!
Hi there I can see how this may be confusing and maybe I should have made my reply more clear.

In terms of set up and running the business as such, I cannot see how you would outsource this and there really is no need to.

For the actual processing of the orders you get, this portion is outsourced very easily with my copy and paste templates.

To confirm there is no website or webpage set, there are some minor inaccuracies in 1 or 2 of the reviews for what ever reason which I am happy to clear up.

Also it has nothing to do with social media.

Have a great week ahead.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2017, 11:12 PM   #71
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ED1190 View Post

Can review copiers get access to the brief video tutorial?

Thanks
PM sent buddy
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave d For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Aug 2017, 09:00 PM   #72
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this a service I'd be very proud to tell my family and friends about?

Could my family and friends become customers, i.e. if I tell them about it, and they want what I have to offer, could they buy my service?

Can this be done nationally and internationally, or is this a local service only?

Thank you!
high mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2017, 09:07 PM   #73
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Once the business is set up and ready to go, very roughly how much TOTAL time is required to obtain a customer and then perform the service from start to finish?

Thanks!
easymoney64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easymoney64 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Aug 2017, 09:32 PM   #74
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! Thank you for answering my questions! Here are some more:

1. Do I have to do this business every single day, or can I take a break from it for a few days or weeks, and still get a lot of sales when I start up again?

2. Similarly, if I scale this up in a really BIG way, will I become a prisoner to the business, such that I won't be able to take time off?

3. Can this business be done at any time of day or night, weekdays or weekends?

4. Is this 100 percent ethical and legal?

5. I own a desktop computer. What, if any, additional equipment will I need, e.g. printer, scanner, smart phone, digital camera, video recorder, etc.?

6. Can this service enable me to sell products on Amazon and/or direct linking to shortened Clickbank hop links?

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine

Last edited on 15th Aug 2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Add something
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to warm sunshine For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 12:13 AM   #75
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by easymoney64 View Post

Once the business is set up and ready to go, very roughly how much TOTAL time is required to obtain a customer and then perform the service from start to finish?

Thanks!
Hi there, once set up it may take days but whats important is during that time you are doing nothing, I started to get my first within 3 days.

Performing the service, again whats great about this is that once the money is in your digital hand so to speak, to complete the service I would say over the space of 2 to 3 days you may send about 5 copy and paste emails.

I hope that helps.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 12:34 AM   #76
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! Thank you for answering my questions! Here are some more:

1. Do I have to do this business every single day, or can I take a break from it for a few days or weeks, and still get a lot of sales when I start up again?

2. Similarly, if I scale this up in a really BIG way, will I become a prisoner to the business, such that I won't be able to take time off?

3. Can this business be done at any time of day or night, weekdays or weekends?

4. Is this 100 percent ethical and legal?

5. I own a desktop computer. What, if any, additional equipment will I need, e.g. printer, scanner, smart phone, digital camera, video recorder, etc.?

6. Can this service enable me to sell products on Amazon and/or direct linking to shortened Clickbank hop links?

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine

Warm Sunshine again, I always smile when I read that user name, I feel like going outside and grabbing a beer in the warm sun hahahaha.


1. Good question. This is set and forget. Set up and there is nothing more to do if you are lazy. In the beginning it will not make you rich or give you job quitting money but as I said once set up you do nothing and you will have extra money money coming in which I like.

2. Another good question and I have been involved in businesses like that which made me want to jump off a cliff so I know what you are talking about. The short answer is no.

3. Yes any time any where even if you are living with the Huli Wigman tribe in the deepest darkest part of Papa New Guinea, so long as you have internet, your good to go.

4. I have answered this before and its good you brought it up again, yes, there are no dark arts here and no fear of arrest, extradition orders or being sent to Guantanamo or you wont need to to seek refuge in an Ecuadorian embassy like Julian Assange

5. Nope nothing like that,so long as you have the ability to copy and paste.

6 Em no your going in a different direction there.

I hope that helps.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 11:22 AM   #77
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING => LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO FULL TIME $$$$ P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think you might have accidently overlooked my questions in post 72.

Please answer them.

Thank you!
high mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 01:55 PM   #78
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $2000 PLUS P/M $$ ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by high mountain View Post

I think you might have accidently overlooked my questions in post 72.

Please answer them.

Thank you!
Yes I did I do apologise.


Originally Posted by high mountain View Post

Is this a service I'd be very proud to tell my family and friends about?

Could my family and friends become customers, i.e. if I tell them about it, and they want what I have to offer, could they buy my service?

Can this be done nationally and internationally, or is this a local service only?

Thank you!

Yes. As before nothing dark here, you can even tell the local priest.

Potentially yes that is possible.

As I mentioned to Warm Sunshine "even if you are living with the Huli Wigman tribe in the deepest darkest part of Papa New Guinea, so long as you have internet, your good to go"
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2017, 01:58 PM   #79
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING => LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO FULL TIME $$$$ P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am really enjoying assisting all buyers and super excited you are making your first dollar. As a result of this a new minor update is in progress.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 08:32 AM   #80
Active Warrior
 
silver112's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave! I want be another buyer, but i have question. We need do some action on fiver to make this method/s work?. Please let me know also if update is already completed. Big Thanks Dave
silver112 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to silver112 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 07:37 PM   #81
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In post #5, the reviewer says this:

"Moreover he also gives a niche that is high in demand to get started."

Will I be required to stick with one niche, or will I be able to apply this to a lot of niches?

If I can apply it to a lot of niches, would your methods be profitable for the self-help niche?

Thank you!
high mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to high mountain For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 09:45 PM   #82
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by silver112 View Post

Hi Dave! I want be another buyer, but i have question. We need do some action on fiver to make this method/s work?. Please let me know also if update is already completed. Big Thanks Dave
It would be great to have you as a buyer and help you with your success.

The update is not complete as I am still working with some buyers and once I gather enough info from them I will update.

As a buyer you will always have access to the latest updates, for the sites we work with this is discussed inside the guide.

Thank you and have a good weekend.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 09:47 PM   #83
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by high mountain View Post

In post #5, the reviewer says this:

"Moreover he also gives a niche that is high in demand to get started."

Will I be required to stick with one niche, or will I be able to apply this to a lot of niches?

If I can apply it to a lot of niches, would your methods be profitable for the self-help niche?

Thank you!
You can actually do this with other niches but I give you a copy and paste system for a particular niche.

Self help niche ? No that's not possible.

Thanks have a good weekend.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Aug 2017, 09:51 AM   #84
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In an earlier post you said there is no social media involved. I really appreciate this!!!!!!

Obviously I will have to communicate with prospects and customers. And I assume that if I scale this up so as to make a full time income, I'll have to communicate with prospects and customers much more, than if I aim for a very low income.

Is there a way to automate this for a full time income, where I don't have to communicate with prospects and customers?

If not, is there a way to make a full time income with this, while minimizing communication with prospects and customers?

Or should I just accept the fact that this communication is part of the business, whether I like it or not?

Thank you very much!
high mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to high mountain For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Aug 2017, 04:05 PM   #85
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by high mountain View Post

In an earlier post you said there is no social media involved. I really appreciate this!!!!!!

Obviously I will have to communicate with prospects and customers. And I assume that if I scale this up so as to make a full time income, I'll have to communicate with prospects and customers much more, than if I aim for a very low income.

Is there a way to automate this for a full time income, where I don't have to communicate with prospects and customers?

If not, is there a way to make a full time income with this, while minimizing communication with prospects and customers?

Or should I just accept the fact that this communication is part of the business, whether I like it or not?

Thank you very much!
Hi I suppose you could semi automate scaling this by not speaking with customers but I will be honest with you, if you are really against any type of communication with prospects, this might not be the right business model for you and you may need something that's more passive.

Thanks
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave d For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Aug 2017, 03:43 PM   #86
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
mikeandy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: London
Posts: 0
Thanks: 12
Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I recieved a review copy to look over and i must say, dave has put together a well detailed&solid system for making some very nice coin!

Its something i know works, because not only is the concept simple to understand but ive earned a nice bit of money from a similar system myself on occasion in the past...But what i liked is how detailed the information is that dave has put together, theres simply no way you cant get results if you follow what is taught and put in a little effort!

All-in-all i would highly recommend picking this up especially if your looking for something without any major investments needed to start, So in my opinion this is an excellent wso for the community!

Well done dave

Last edited on 20th Aug 2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: typo
mikeandy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeandy01 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Aug 2017, 04:54 PM   #87
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! I have a question about something you said on your sales page:

"... actually rush through the steps."

I like to take things slowly to be sure I'm doing them correctly. The word "rush" is making me uncomfortable because it might make things more stressful. I don't like feeling rushed.

Could you please elaborate on the above phrase so I'll have a better idea of what you're saying?

Also, can the 3 to 4 hours it takes to set this up be spread out over several days, again so as not to feel rushed?

For example, sitting is the worst position for the body. I like to get up from my computer and walk around. Plus I like to take breaks to get away from my work. This way, I come back each time fresh and ready to go. So it may take me 6 to 8 hours to set up. If I can spread this out over several days, this is even better.

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to warm sunshine For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Aug 2017, 03:42 AM   #88
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just stopped in to leave my review of this WSO.

I bought this and did not receive a review copy. The process is laid out in a straightforward way with no fluff or filler. Just the way I like it!

Everything was easy to follow and I had the whole thing set up fairly quick.

I made my first sale after only 2 days! Really excited about that!

There is directions for scaling this once set up, and I can definitely see that being do-able.

Thanks for this great method! I'll work on scaling now and see how that goes.
seowiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seowiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Aug 2017, 11:21 AM   #89
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For the websites I'll need to use, will I need to provide a photo of myself and a personal profile for the public to see?

Will I need to provide prospects with samples?

Will I need to provide prospects with a portfolio?

Thanks!
easymoney64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easymoney64 For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Aug 2017, 11:31 PM   #90
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikeandy01 View Post

I recieved a review copy to look over and i must say, dave has put together a well detailed&solid system for making some very nice coin!

Its something i know works, because not only is the concept simple to understand but ive earned a nice bit of money from a similar system myself on occasion in the past...But what i liked is how detailed the information is that dave has put together, theres simply no way you cant get results if you follow what is taught and put in a little effort!

All-in-all i would highly recommend picking this up especially if your looking for something without any major investments needed to start, So in my opinion this is an excellent wso for the community!

Well done dave
Thanks for the honest review buddy. Glad to see you making money with a similar method.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Aug 2017, 11:37 PM   #91
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! I have a question about something you said on your sales page:

"... actually rush through the steps."

I like to take things slowly to be sure I'm doing them correctly. The word "rush" is making me uncomfortable because it might make things more stressful. I don't like feeling rushed.

Could you please elaborate on the above phrase so I'll have a better idea of what you're saying?

Also, can the 3 to 4 hours it takes to set this up be spread out over several days, again so as not to feel rushed?

For example, sitting is the worst position for the body. I like to get up from my computer and walk around. Plus I like to take breaks to get away from my work. This way, I come back each time fresh and ready to go. So it may take me 6 to 8 hours to set up. If I can spread this out over several days, this is even better.

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
Hi sorry for the late response, long haul travel :-(.

When I mentioned "rush" it was really to demonstrate the fact steps should not be laboured over or over thought and they could even be rushed through.

Yes you can of course spread the set up over a number of days, in fact I am assisting a number of buyers who are doing just that due to work or travel commitments.

There is no requirement for you to be continuously be at your machine for any ,length of time.

I hope that answers your questions.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Aug 2017, 11:39 PM   #92
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by easymoney64 View Post

For the websites I'll need to use, will I need to provide a photo of myself and a personal profile for the public to see?

Will I need to provide prospects with samples?

Will I need to provide prospects with a portfolio?

Thanks!
Hi no photos required :-)

The rest of your q's are discussed in detail in the guide.

I hope to see you on the inside.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2017, 01:27 AM   #93
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seowiz View Post

Just stopped in to leave my review of this WSO.

I bought this and did not receive a review copy. The process is laid out in a straightforward way with no fluff or filler. Just the way I like it!

Everything was easy to follow and I had the whole thing set up fairly quick.

I made my first sale after only 2 days! Really excited about that!

There is directions for scaling this once set up, and I can definitely see that being do-able.

Thanks for this great method! I'll work on scaling now and see how that goes.
I am really pleased to hear about your success, you followed the steps and took action.

Scale up and if you need any assistance just let me know.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Aug 2017, 05:25 PM   #94
Ryo
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 32
Thanks: 20
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dave D,

I sent you a PM. Please reply. Thanks.
genuine86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to genuine86 For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Sep 2017, 02:54 AM   #95
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Kenya
Posts: 18
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave.
Few questions:
1. Do we need website?
2. Does this involve worshipping? Using shopify etc.
3. How does the traffic come? Face book ads etc?
4. Long term viability of this project? Saturation issues?
5. Any niche hunting involved?
6. What is the initial set up time required? Over a weekend?

Thanks.
Raj
drrajgopal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drrajgopal For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Sep 2017, 02:55 AM   #96
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Kenya
Posts: 18
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry.
Autocorrect made a mess of point number 2. Meant drop shipping and not worshipping!! Lol!
drrajgopal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drrajgopal For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Sep 2017, 06:52 AM   #97
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
jdjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Lampeter, United Kingdom.
Posts: 287
Thanks: 96
Thanked 107 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just bought this and just read through fairly quickly. It's a well-known method, but this PDF explains it very clearly and concisely. I've made money with a very similar method before, and I know other people are profiting with it too. There really are no costs involved to set up, no autoresponders, domains, hosting, or anything like that. The initial setup might take a couple of hours, but it really is very easy.

I would advise anyone who has struggled to make some income online to buy this course and get into this business. There's no juggling with SEO, or throwing money at PPC, or hoping someone reads your blogs posts, or sees your videos. You can make sales without all this stuff, and then maybe use the profits to do some paid advertising (carefully!).

It's also a business you can be proud to talk about to your friends and family. There are many business opportunities around which can be difficult to explain or justify to other people. This certainly isn't one of them.

I think this certainly can be a "lazy" method too, if you want it to be. Once you have got past the initial setup, the "work" involved really does consist of exchanging emails with people.

Definitely worth doing this - I nearly wrote "give this a try": don't "try", just do it!
jdjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jdjenkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Sep 2017, 04:01 AM   #98
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the awesome review.
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Sep 2017, 04:02 AM   #99
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by genuine86 View Post

Dave D,

I sent you a PM. Please reply. Thanks.
Responded. Thanks
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Sep 2017, 04:05 AM   #100
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dave d's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 799
Thanks: 358
Thanked 297 Times in 211 Posts
Default
Re: BREAKING ==> LAZY CASH METHOD $$ SCALE TO $$$$ PLUS P/M ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE LAZY-RAVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by drrajgopal View Post

Hi Dave.
Few questions:
1. Do we need website?
2. Does this involve worshipping? Using shopify etc.
3. How does the traffic come? Face book ads etc?
4. Long term viability of this project? Saturation issues?
5. Any niche hunting involved?
6. What is the initial set up time required? Over a weekend?

Thanks.
Raj
Hi

1.No
2.No you are not required to worship anybody or have anything to do with shopify.
3 Discussed in the course.
4 No issues with saturation and hs long term viability.
5 No
6. About 3 - 4 hours total.

Thanks
Dave d is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
cash, lazy, method

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 PM.