Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   [CLOSED] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong... (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1308553-closed-organic-traffic-secrets-revealed-1-5-million-blog-visitors-cant-wrong.html)

NathanZad 16th October 2017 05:54 PM

[CLOSED] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong...
 
Sick To Death Of Struggling With Organic Traffic?

"Discover How To Create Content That Brings In Rivers Of Organic Traffic, Hoardes Of Rabid Followers, And Effortless, Automatic Conversions... In Just Minutes A Day!!"




Dear Warrior,

Are you frustrated by how little traffic you're getting to your websites?

Are you sick of trying to find ideas for blog posts, YouTube videos or podcasts?

Do you struggle with converting viewers into leads and customers?

I know how you feel.

For Years, I HATED Driving Organic Traffic


I never had any good content ideas, and I didn't know how to make anything sound exciting or compelling.

The people that visited my blogs and YouTube channel almost never turned into subscribers, and they certainly didn't buy anything.

I knew my blog posts and YouTubes were good, but I also knew they needed something more.

But what that something more was... I didn't know.

But then, one day I was cleaning out my storage room, and I found some old books from 10 years before.

Inside one of them was the key to my traffic and conversions problem.

And since then, it's been pretty easy to get results like this:





You saw that right - one and a half MILLION views on one of my blogs.

And that's not fake traffic! It all came from posting just once a day, sharing on social media, and building a list to send them back when I post the next day.

Now, those results didn't happen overnight of course. But I know from blogs I had before that it was my new content secrets that helped get me all that organic traffic.


So What Did I Find In Those Old Books?


Well, in 2005 I took a year of Coaching and NLP training.

As you may know, NLP is one of the most powerful persuasion methods around. But it's more than that...



Because What I Discovered Was More Than Just Simple Persuasion!



It was a series of key insights and exercises that, when put together, turned into a powerful formula that I've used ever since.


And Now, I'm Sharing My Formula In

Effortless Converting Content


This simple, hour long video and audio training will show you how to create endless ideas and turn them into unique, compelling content that goes viral, builds huge audiences, and easily converts into subscribers and sales.


Here's what you'll learn:


*** A dead easy method for generating more content ideas than you'll know what to do with...
*** How to know which ideas are the hottest for organic traffic...
*** Making generating ideas fun, helpful and 100% pain free - you'll want to do this every day!
*** Getting the very best ideas ready for your next viral blog post, video, image or podcast...
*** How to get more clarity and expand your audience while driving traffic (this is REALLY cool)
*** Forget about procrastination and frustration! Make content and organic traffic enjoyable again!
*** How your frustration and negative emotions can actually HELP you get more traffic!
*** How to "stack" smaller ideas into big epic ideas that are sure to go viral!
*** My personal "Top 10" content formats - what they are, how to use them, and why they're so powerful!
*** Get massive engagement and shares on your next video by using a simple change of perspective.
*** A simple NLP framework that creates deep, rich posts and videos so you can get your readers thinking, sharing, and drooling for more!
*** How to ethically manipulate people into emotional states of excitement, action, friendship, and devotion... and then tell them what to do next!
*** Every type of written, image, video and audio content I use to drive huge amounts of free organic traffic every single day.
*** ... and a whole lot more...


This is truly an exciting training, and one that's going to dramatically increase your traffic, leads and sales when you put it to use.


https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/n...0.42.59+AM.png

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/n...0.43.18+AM.png

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/n...0.45.04+AM.png


And Just To Sweeten The Pot, You'll Also Get These 3 Exclusive Bonuses...




1. "Cash Content Blueprint" - My 62-Page ebook detailing a complete content marketing, list building and email selling strategy. These methods alone are worth millions!
2. The Rapid Distribution Cheat Sheet - a quick and handy reference so you can maximize your organic traffic and drive tons of leads and sales to your websites!
3. "Content Turbo Boost" - Turn one piece of viral content into multiple formats, angles, and messages - all to target your audience and drive even MORE traffic!

And to show you I'm serious, I'm offering a complete


30-Day Money Back Guarantee


Try this method over the next 30 days, and if you're not satisfied just contact me for a 100% refund of your purchase. No questions asked, no hard feelings.

Now, here's the thing...

Even though I could charge $50-$100 for this training, right now I want some great testimonials from Warriors just like you.

So that's why right now, you can get this awesome organic traffic training, plus the exciting bonuses, for only



CLOSED


But don't delay! - once I get the number of testimonials I need, I'll be removing the bonuses AND raising the price.

So if you're looking for the key to compelling content, tons of organic traffic, and a growing audience of fans, leads and income, grab your copy NOW.

Talk soon,


https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/n...t/IMG_3107.jpg
Nathan Zadworny

PS. Let's be serious - are you really going to keep struggling with organic traffic? I've been content marketing professionally for over 5 years, I've driven over 1.5 million views to a single site - I know what works. And THIS works! Grab this training now, before the price goes up.


http://freelancer-marketing.s3.amazo...rriorforum.jpg

NathanZad 18th October 2017 04:49 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
RESERVED FOR FAQ:

Q: Are review copies available?
A: Sorry, no review copies available.

Q: Any OTOs or upsells?
A: Nope, not this time.

Q: What do I do with the content after I created it?
A: Distributing the content is covered in the bonus materials.

Q: Should I expect a million hits on my blog using your training?
A: I'd love to be able to promise that, but no - don't expect that. Expect to produce great content and have more people see it, and want to come back to see more of it, than you did before.

ceonewbeginnings 18th October 2017 05:57 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Any Review Copies?

NathanZad 18th October 2017 06:06 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ceonewbeginnings (Post 11229360)
Any Review Copies?

No review copies available, sorry!

John Marshall 18th October 2017 06:38 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Hi Nathan,

I understand that your WSO gives us a great many ideas about creating content. Does it also show us what to do with that content once we've created it?

Thanks,

John

NathanZad 18th October 2017 06:48 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Marshall (Post 11229386)
Hi Nathan,

I understand that your WSO gives us a great many ideas about creating content. Does it also show us what to do with that content once we've created it?

Thanks,

John

Hey John,

Great question!

The WSO itself is a real 'deep dive' on creating a particular kind of compelling converting content. And it was an hour long itself by the time I finished it up.

Which is why I included the content marketing and distribution materials as part of the bonus package. They'll absolutely help you with next steps after you've created your content.

Hope that helps!

Nathan

samithpich 19th October 2017 03:02 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Just bought a copy of Nathan's 'Effortless Converting Content' and finished going through the materials. And lets get the nitty gritty: Nathan knows his stuff and his course delivers the goods.

He gives you every tip, trick and strategy you need in order to effortlessly create content that attracts the right readers, that creates virality and ultimately gets you more leads, more sales and obviously more profits in your business.

The download page is spartan. There is an hour long video and downloadable, MP3, PDF notes, and video plus the bonus extras in a Zip file.

The meat and potatoes is in the video but I apprecaited the fact he put it in an MP3 format for those who like to listen on the go and in PDF note format who just want to quickly digest 'the meat' of it.

My only gripe (and I had to look hard for one) is that while Nathan goes into extreme depth into the methods and explains how very well I would have liked to have seen some links to good examples on the web so that I could see them 'live'. Perhaps like a resources section in the PDF.

Apart from that Nathan is the real deal, he gives you ecaxctly what he promises and if you apply it your content will go gung busters.

Regards

Samith

P.S There also wasn't any references to beer or bacon in your product. Not that it was necessary but it wouldn't have hurt.

NathanZad 19th October 2017 05:25 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by samithpich (Post 11230146)
Just bought a copy of Nathan's 'Effortless Converting Content' and finished going through the materials. And lets get the nitty gritty: Nathan knows his stuff and his course delivers the goods.

He gives you every tip, trick and strategy you need in order to effortlessly create content that attracts the right readers, that creates virality and ultimately gets you more leads, more sales and obviously more profits in your business.

The download page is spartan. There is an hour long video and downloadable, MP3, PDF notes, and video plus the bonus extras in a Zip file.

The meat and potatoes is in the video but I apprecaited the fact he put it in an MP3 format for those who like to listen on the go and in PDF note format who just want to quickly digest 'the meat' of it.

My only gripe (and I had to look hard for one) is that while Nathan goes into extreme depth into the methods and explains how very well I would have liked to have seen some links to good examples on the web so that I could see them 'live'. Perhaps like a resources section in the PDF.

Apart from that Nathan is the real deal, he gives you ecaxctly what he promises and if you apply it your content will go gung busters.

Regards

Samith

P.S There also wasn't any references to beer or bacon in your product. Not that it was necessary but it wouldn't have hurt.

Wow thanks for the awesome review, Samith! I appreciate you taking the time to go through the product in such depth so soon after you bought it, and coming back just to leave your review.

And point taken regarding links out to examples on the web, it's a 'nice to have' that I can certainly look at doing in a revised version of the training.

Thanks again!
Nathan

John Bass Live 19th October 2017 06:37 PM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
I'm downloading the video now excited :)

NathanZad 19th October 2017 09:08 PM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bass Live (Post 11230659)
I'm downloading the video now excited :)

Thanks for picking it up, John! Hope you enjoy it!

freeabs 20th October 2017 01:41 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Hi,

Is it difficult to crreate the contents ourselves and do you show us how to do it?

NathanZad 20th October 2017 05:56 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeabs (Post 11230846)
Hi,

Is it difficult to crreate the contents ourselves and do you show us how to do it?

Hi there,

There is a learning period with the formula, but that's just like everything. It probably won't take you long.

In this training, I teach a formula for content that can be used for writing, doing videos, making images, or recording audios. I don't go into the technical details of how to make each kind of content, although some of that is covered in the bonuses.

Hope that helps!

Nathan

John Bass Live 20th October 2017 07:04 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
This easy to learn method is nothing short of incredible - I purchased this tutorial last night as Nathan is my good and trusted friend and I thought what the heck!? I'll give it a go. So I listened to it last night and let it settle into my mind - this morning I woke to not only getting great ideas down but also narrowing down my niche with surgical precision.

Cheers Nathan. Great Product, Simple Advice for the troubled times.

You owe it to yourself to get this training.

NathanZad 20th October 2017 07:07 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bass Live (Post 11230962)
This easy to learn method is nothing short of incredible - I purchased this tutorial last night as Nathan is my good and trusted friend and I thought what the heck!? I'll give it a go. So I listened to it last night and let it settle into my mind - this morning I woke to not only getting great ideas down but also narrowing down my niche with surgical precision.

Cheers Nathan. Great Product, Simple Advice for the troubled times.

You owe it to yourself to get this training.

Dude! Thanks so much for your testimonial! When I saw you bought the training I was like "WTF" but hey I'll take the sale! :D

And I'm glad it's already working its magic on you. Exactly the content and traffic training you need for these troubled times. ;)

Thanks again!
Zad

freeabs 20th October 2017 10:40 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanZad (Post 11230919)
Hi there,

There is a learning period with the formula, but that's just like everything. It probably won't take you long.

In this training, I teach a formula for content that can be used for writing, doing videos, making images, or recording audios. I don't go into the technical details of how to make each kind of content, although some of that is covered in the bonuses.

Hope that helps!

Nathan

Thanks for the reply. I just picked it up and looking forward to learn this method.

NathanZad 20th October 2017 11:04 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeabs (Post 11231134)
Thanks for the reply. I just picked it up and looking forward to learn this method.

Thanks for picking up a copy! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and find lots of value too. :)

freeabs 22nd October 2017 11:15 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
I just want to give a quick shoutout to Nathan for creating this great and powerful training in content writing. If you are serious in content marketing, this is all you need to be able to put out great contents without struggling on your next content idea. You don't need 1000's of crappy rewritten articles to bring in the readers and buyers as a few good and well written ones will do a much better job. Well done and thank you!

* I am an actual buyer of this WSO

NathanZad 22nd October 2017 12:52 PM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeabs (Post 11232328)
I just want to give a quick shoutout to Nathan for creating this great and powerful training in content writing. If you are serious in content marketing, this is all you need to be able to put out great contents without struggling on your next content idea. You don't need 1000's of crappy rewritten articles to bring in the readers and buyers as a few good and well written ones will do a much better job. Well done and thank you!

* I am an actual buyer of this WSO

Thank you SO much for your testimonial, freeabs! I'm so glad you picked up the training and that you love it.

Take care,
Nathan

Greg Bennett 24th October 2017 09:38 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
This is one of best purchases I've made on the WF in a long time! Outstanding information that can be applied immediately. You'll never again have trouble coming up with ideas for blog posts, forum posts, videos, podcasts, etc. If you're in the content creation business (aren't we all??) this is a MUST BUY.

I don't want to give anything away, but Nathan teaches a "daily exercise" that I started using 3 days ago. My brain is already cooking with inspiration! Ideas, angles, problems, solutions...stuff was pouring out of my brain onto my notepad as fast as I could type. This is highly recommended!

Greg

NathanZad 24th October 2017 09:58 AM

Re: Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! Over 1.5 MILLION Viewers Can't Be Wrong...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Bennett (Post 11233852)
This is one of best purchases I've made on the WF in a long time! Outstanding information that can be applied immediately. You'll never again have trouble coming up with ideas for blog posts, forum posts, videos, podcasts, etc. If you're in the content creation business (aren't we all??) this is a MUST BUY.

I don't want to give anything away, but Nathan teaches a "daily exercise" that I started using 3 days ago. My brain is already cooking with inspiration! Ideas, angles, problems, solutions...stuff was pouring out of my brain onto my notepad as fast as I could type. This is highly recommended!

Greg

AMAZING, Greg!

Thank you SO much for coming back to share your thoughts on the training. I'm so glad you're taking action and getting those awesome results!

I think your point is a good one.... we're ALL in the content business, and generating content that's unique to YOU is one of the best things we can do for all our businesses.

I'm so happy you're rocking this method! Thanks again for the testimonial!

Nathan

ED1190 25th October 2017 01:30 PM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
Hi Nathan,

This seems like an interesting offer! Are there any OTO's/Upsells?

NathanZad 25th October 2017 01:32 PM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ED1190 (Post 11234865)
Hi Nathan,

This seems like an interesting offer! Are there any OTO's/Upsells?

Hey ED1190,

Thanks! Nope, no OTOs or upsells on this one. :)

Nathan

Elsa86 2nd November 2017 09:44 PM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
Can it be used in any niche? Find the source or material of the article, can write a unique article?

NathanZad 2nd November 2017 09:48 PM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa86 (Post 11240654)
Can it be used in any niche? Find the source or material of the article, can write a unique article?

Hi Elsa86,

Yes, this can be used in any niche. And it's all about helping you create your own unique content, whether that be from your own knowledge or another source.

Hope that helps!
Nathan

Musti 3rd November 2017 10:54 AM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
Hello,

Ive sent you a PM!

NathanZad 3rd November 2017 10:56 AM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Musti (Post 11241134)
Hello,

Ive sent you a PM!

PM Answered!
N

كوميديا comedya 8th November 2017 04:04 AM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
i have just 5$ :) in my visa

kelseydeshaz 27th November 2017 11:53 PM

Re: [Warriors Love It] Organic Traffic Secrets Revealed!! 1.5 MILLION Blog Visitors Can't Be Wrong..
 
First off this is some deep deep s*** you got here Nate...

Outside of just the content part I feel very clear on where I want to go with my business overall.

The exercises are more than awesome...After the first Chunks of info I started seeing things I never saw when trying to put together content.

You have opened up a whole new world for me with this.

Thanks for putting this out there and look forward to more from you...

Time to start SHIPPING ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 AM.