Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 17th Nov 2017, 07:45 AM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
[Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Aged & Established Websites For Sale - Already Earning - Highly Automated, Outsourced and Newbie Friendly

Limited Amount Of Websites Available

Get Your Website Today!




Reviews From Existing and Previous Clients:




















Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 03:05 AM   #2
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FAQ:

Q: Any free review websites?
A: Yes! See post #17. We will be giving away a free website!!

Q: Do you offer a income guarantee?
A: Although its tempting, we cant do that. Things change rapidly in internet marketing so nothing can ever be guaranteed. That being said, our methods have been working for years now, and there is no sign of it slowing down at all.

Q: Do you offer refunds?
A: No. Unless there is a obvious technical flaw with your website, we don't. We advice everyone that is considering buying a website to do extensive due diligence before buying, so they are confident in their decision when hitting the 'buy' button. We will provide all the info you need about each website so you are able to make a good decision based in your prefrences.

Q: After sales support?
A: Of course. We will transfer site and domain for you right away. We will also help you get approval to the affiliates needed.

Q: Can you manage sites after the after sales support?
A: We offer very affordable management services all the way down to $50/month. This will give you site management, maintenance and 30-50 articles written and added pr month.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 03:23 AM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

when it says "earning $300 a month", it means its already making money consistently $300 a month or its just a potential income?
Amanda Lehan is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 03:31 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Amanda Lehan View Post

when it says "earning $300 a month", it means its already making money consistently $300 a month or its just a potential income?
Hi!

Thank you for your comment!

The income that is stated there is what they are consistently making with the current level of marketing and campaigs.

This can quite easily be scaled up if more money is invested into marketing.

This is a proven method that is completely outsourced and brings a 70% ROI on average.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 04:05 AM   #5
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 74
Thanks: 6
Thanked 47 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

how do we know its actually making money?

is there any proof?
john129 is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 04:10 AM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by john129 View Post

how do we know its actually making money?

is there any proof?
Hi.

Yes, all sites comes with proof of revenue.
Most of the sites should have either a screenshot or a video that shows revenue.
The few that dont have this yet, will be added shortly.

This can be found i each of the sites gallery or link in the product description.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 08:44 AM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 392
Thanks: 32
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello can I see the income proof ? Also how much money I need to invest for Marketing . Also what is the Gurantee after 1 months sales will not drop and completely stop . How the suppliers are linked . Is it based on WOOCommerce or WP.
lenkablog is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 10:40 AM   #8
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Hello can I see the income proof ? Also how much money I need to invest for Marketing . Also what is the Gurantee after 1 months sales will not drop and completely stop . How the suppliers are linked . Is it based on WOOCommerce or WP.
Hi!

Revenue proof:

Revenue proof screen shots should be in the product gallery or linked to video in the description, like here: Revenue Proof Video For GrowsTech.com

If theres any specific proof you want to see other than the ones posted or if some of the sites are lacking proof, please post here or pm me and i'll find it for you!

Investments:
As mentioned above, we have around 70% roi on our campaigns, so that means that if you invest $100, you get $170 back on average.

Guarantee:
I'm tempted to guarantee, but its really impossible to do that. This is internet marketing after all, and nothing can ever be guaranteed 100%.
What i can say is that we have been doing this for years successfully, so i dont really see why this would stop working now.
We will keep working with you after the sale and make sure you earn what you should.

Products & platform:

We dont sell any physical products on our sites. We just display ads and get rewards for everytime someone buys anything after clicking our banners.
We mostly use cj.com and shareasale.com.

So these are strictly wordpress sites with no need for woocommerce.

Hope that helps!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 01:06 PM   #9
Warrior Member
 
Guilherme Marques's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So, what exactly will I have to do after buying the site to keep it working and profitable?
Guilherme Marques is offline  
Unread 20th Nov 2017, 01:51 PM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Guilherme Marques View Post

So, what exactly will I have to do after buying the site to keep it working and profitable?
Hi.

Thank you for commenting.

Well, you don't really have to do anything to keep the site going.
Traffic will be consistent as it is.

But to really get the max out of the site, i would consider investing some money here and there in marketing campaigns, and get the really laser targeted traffic.
As mentioned in the post above, that will net you a sweet 70% roi on average.
So investing a $100 will give you $170 back in 1-3 days.

This can be scaled up a good amount, so i would say there is a lot of potential here.

As mentioned earlier, we will keep working with you to make sure you are satisfied.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 10:44 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 392
Thanks: 32
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello thanks lots for the answer . But are you going to handover to us the sites that is already Earning ? I don't have cj account and Sharesale . I am from central Europe can it be really possible or to get account in cj & Sharesale require lots of Formalities . Do you have some earning sites with Amazon Affiliates earning ?


Originally Posted by Stuck48 View Post

Hi!

Revenue proof:

Revenue proof screen shots should be in the product gallery or linked to video in the description, like here: Revenue Proof Video For GrowsTech.com

If theres any specific proof you want to see other than the ones posted or if some of the sites are lacking proof, please post here or pm me and i'll find it for you!

Investments:
As mentioned above, we have around 70% roi on our campaigns, so that means that if you invest $100, you get $170 back on average.

Guarantee:
I'm tempted to guarantee, but its really impossible to do that. This is internet marketing after all, and nothing can ever be guaranteed 100%.
What i can say is that we have been doing this for years successfully, so i dont really see why this would stop working now.
We will keep working with you after the sale and make sure you earn what you should.

Products & platform:

We dont sell any physical products on our sites. We just display ads and get rewards for everytime someone buys anything after clicking our banners.
We mostly use cj.com and shareasale.com.

So these are strictly wordpress sites with no need for woocommerce.

Hope that helps!
lenkablog is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 11:48 AM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Hello thanks lots for the answer . But are you going to handover to us the sites that is already Earning ? I don't have cj account and Sharesale . I am from central Europe can it be really possible or to get account in cj & Sharesale require lots of Formalities . Do you have some earning sites with Amazon Affiliates earning ?
Hi.

The sites are earning and will keep earning if the marketing campaigns are kept up. No doubt about it!

If you buy one of these sites and use them to apply to CJ or shareasale, you will get approval. That i can guarantee.
I am also from Europe, and my account was approved the same day i applied. The formalities for the accounts will not be a problem for you. We will help you trough the process.

I will be listing some Amazon and Adsense sites in a week or so, but they will no be making as much as these sites pr month.

I will update this thread when the amazon sites are listed.

I hope that answers you questions. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 02:01 PM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 392
Thanks: 32
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello but you are very new in the WF how to rely on everything . For cj & Sharesale do I need any VAT Number or such Formalities



Originally Posted by Stuck48 View Post

Hi.

The sites are earning and will keep earning if the marketing campaigns are kept up. No doubt about it!

If you buy one of these sites and use them to apply to CJ or shareasale, you will get approval. That i can guarantee.
I am also from Europe, and my account was approved the same day i applied. The formalities for the accounts will not be a problem for you. We will help you trough the process.

I will be listing some Amazon and Adsense sites in a week or so, but they will no be making as much as these sites pr month.

I will update this thread when the amazon sites are listed.

I hope that answers you questions. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!
lenkablog is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 03:26 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Amanda Lehan View Post

i will wait for an actual review from someone who bought this before buying.....
Very understandable. I will ask some earlier clients if the would like to come in and share their experience.

If you have any questions, make sure to let me know!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 03:30 PM   #15
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Hello but you are very new in the WF how to rely on everything . For cj & Sharesale do I need any VAT Number or such Formalities
Yes, you are right. As mentioned above i will ask existing and previous clients to come here and share their experience.

I never had to give up VAT number on any of the sites.
The only thing needed is that you let them know how you want to get paid, and also confirm that you are not a US citizen.

So it should not be a problem.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 03:57 PM   #16
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

**** Free Review Website Available****


I most definitely understand peoples concern about jumping into buying a website for a substantial amount of money.


So i have decided that to the best way for us to demonstrate that our websites and marketing methods work, is to actually give away a website and demonstrate it that way.



So, we will give away a website as a review copy to a selected member that show interest to try.



There will be certain criterias to be eligible:


- You must be willing to invest minimum $120 in marketing. For demonstration purposes, i will guarantee that you will get at least $200 back on that campaign.


- You must be able to register with cj.com and display hosting ads such as GoDaddy and Interserver.
If you are allready a CJ member and are approved Godaddy or Interserver publishers, that will be a bi plus.


- That you promise to come back to the thread and give your honest review based on your experience.


If you think this sounds interesting, please post in the thread or PM me, and i will chose one member that will get the review site.


As mentioned above, if you are already a cj.com member and are approved on godaddy on cj, that is a big plus. But not a must.


Thanks!








Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 05:34 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 392
Thanks: 32
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello I am interested in this offer . Please can you give me a review copy .
This point " invest minimum $120 " do I need to pay you ? Can I invest more to get more Earning . Say $200 or More ? How much then I can expect to get as return . Also if this really works can I work as affiliate of your this service to Promote to other people with some reseller Commission .


Originally Posted by Stuck48 View Post

**** Free Review Website Available****


I most definitely understand peoples concern about jumping into buying a website for a substantial amount of money.


So i have decided that to the best way for us to demonstrate that our websites and marketing methods work, is to actually give away a website and demonstrate it that way.



So, we will give away a website as a review copy to a selected member that show interest to try.



There will be certain criterias to be eligible:


- You must be willing to invest minimum $120 in marketing. For demonstration purposes, i will guarantee that you will get at least $200 back on that campaign.


- You must be able to register with cj.com and display hosting ads such as GoDaddy and Interserver.
If you are allready a CJ member and are approved Godaddy or Interserver publishers, that will be a bi plus.


- That you promise to come back to the thread and give your honest review based on your experience.


If you think this sounds interesting, please post in the thread or PM me, and i will chose one member that will get the review site.


As mentioned above, if you are already a cj.com member and are approved on godaddy on cj, that is a big plus. But not a must.


Thanks!








lenkablog is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 09:17 PM   #18
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 30
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How can we make money from a blog with almost 0 organic traffic?
avisiton is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 10:27 PM   #19
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Hello I am interested in this offer . Please can you give me a review copy .
This point " invest minimum $120 " do I need to pay you ? Can I invest more to get more Earning . Say $200 or More ? How much then I can expect to get as return . Also if this really works can I work as affiliate of your this service to Promote to other people with some reseller Commission .
Hi.

Thank you for your interest. I will make a decision on who gets it in a few hours.

Yes, you pay us $120 and we run marketing campaigns for your website.

And for the purpose of showing how this works, i will guaratee that it will get you $200 back.

Yes, more can be invested and scaled up. I just wanted to start out with a 'smaller' campaign just to show how this works.

Thanks again!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 21st Nov 2017, 10:30 PM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by avisiton View Post

How can we make money from a blog with almost 0 organic traffic?
Hi.

Thank you for commenting.

These sites have access to big social groups, accounts and pages that are relevant to their specific niches.
We also get laser targeted traffic from the above mentioned marketing campaigns.

Many of the sites also get a fair amount of organic traffic and rank very well considering that we never really made any effort to rank them.

Hope that answers your question, if not please let me know.

Thanks
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 22nd Nov 2017, 03:35 AM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 392
Thanks: 32
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello but you will never disclose the Marketing Strategy then how I can work in future independently .


Originally Posted by Stuck48 View Post

Hi.

Thank you for your interest. I will make a decision on who gets it in a few hours.

Yes, you pay us $120 and we run marketing campaigns for your website.

And for the purpose of showing how this works, i will guaratee that it will get you $200 back.

Yes, more can be invested and scaled up. I just wanted to start out with a 'smaller' campaign just to show how this works.

Thanks again!
lenkablog is offline  
Unread 22nd Nov 2017, 03:47 AM   #22
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Hello but you will never disclose the Marketing Strategy then how I can work in future independently .
Hi.

If we disclose every secret and every method we will be out of business and broke pretty soon.
But the point of this service is obviously for you to aquire the skills and resources to make money independently from the website and our methods.

Like i said, i will give someone a test run for free. I am so confident in our methods that i will gurantee for minimum $200 revenue if the reviewer invest $120 in a marketing campaign aswell as give away access to a website worth $899.

You will not find many offers like this on this forum.

Thanks
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 22nd Nov 2017, 02:23 PM   #23
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi.
I have done business with Stuck48 and his co workers now for almost a year. I have bought several websites from them in the past, such as achieverapps.com and appformypcgo.com

The have always delivered what was promised and i made from 60-80% roi on all of my investments each month.

I have since sold those websites with a even bigger profit and bough new from them.

What you will get here is a complete business model from website to marketing methods and how to grow your business.

I have a full time job and just do this on the side, and make $2000-$3000 pr month on the side, and all i do is basically pay for marketing a few times a month.

The team is professional, friendly and easy to work with.

Highly recommended!
Dumbster is offline  
Unread 22nd Nov 2017, 02:43 PM   #24
Warrior Member
 
olaolaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello everyone.
This is just a short note about my experience with Stuck48.

I got to work with him around 2.5 years back, call it my luck. At first I wasn't really sure that this would work, but eventually from one website to 23 now. The experience has been great.

I would like to praise the support I got when I was a beginner. My stupidity in regard of lacking knowledge was handled preety well. So, it has been an amazing experience working with him. And Iam continuing my journey with him since 30months.

No doubt you can continue forward.
olaolaking is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 10:15 AM   #25
HyperActive Warrior
 
passiveincomebiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: China
Posts: 175
Thanks: 8
Thanked 56 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So @Stuck48, if I purchase a site, can I pay you to do continual marketing to increase earnings or is the marketing something I would do myself?
passiveincomebiz is online now  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 10:23 AM   #26
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by passiveincomebiz View Post

So @Stuck48, if I purchase a site, can I pay you to do continual marketing to increase earnings or is the marketing something I would do myself?
Hi.

Thank you for commenting.

Yes, you will get full access to the marketing team.
All you will have to do is pay for the amount of mrketing you want.
No work for you at all.

Thanks!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 11:19 AM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share






A big thanks to Alex for trusting us and our services.

I'm sure he will come back to post in the thread after a while when he have made a nice chunk of money.


Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 11:49 AM   #28
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 74
Thanks: 6
Thanked 47 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can we outsource the marketing part of our existing site to you or only the website that we buy from you?
john129 is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 11:55 AM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by john129 View Post

can we outsource the marketing part of our existing site to you or only the website that we buy from you?
Hi.

It depends on what kind of site it is and how much free time we have besides serving the clients we have trough site purchases.

Im happy to take a look is you PM me your site.

Thanks
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 07:20 PM   #30
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi stuck48!,
I I've got a couple questions,

1. Does this websites come with domain and hosting?
2.is the marketing to upscale optional? Would the websites still produce profits each month on a continual basis without paying extra for marketing?
3. What other cost apart from marketing is required?
4. If we decide to invest in marketing is there a limit on how much?
5. What kind of warranty is provided if in invest in marketing and it produces little to no results from that campaign ?
clos80 is offline  
Unread 26th Nov 2017, 10:43 PM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by clos80 View Post

Hi stuck48!,
I I've got a couple questions,

1. Does this websites come with domain and hosting?
2.is the marketing to upscale optional? Would the websites still produce profits each month on a continual basis without paying extra for marketing?
3. What other cost apart from marketing is required?
4. If we decide to invest in marketing is there a limit on how much?
5. What kind of warranty is provided if in invest in marketing and it produces little to no results from that campaign ?
Hi.

Thank you for your questions. I'll try answering them the best i can.

1.Yes, we can manage domain and hosting for you. But since you will be the new owner i would advice you to at least transfer the domain to your account. But we are flexible and im sure we can find a solution to this regardless of what you want

2. The marketing is highly scaleable. Yes it would generate income, but not at all the same amounts as with marketing campaigns.

3. Not much. If you want some fresh content on the site, we can get you articles for $1-$3 pr article. And some other small stuff, but nothing mandatory.

4. The income potential will depend on which site is bought. Each site has its income potential, which is reflected in the price.
The best way to go is to just try to go further and push it up to see where its max is.

5. Lets say you pay $120 for marketing to get $200 revenue. This normally takes 1-3 days. If it somehow takes longer, we will keep working until you at least get you'r $120 back. And we will work in the 'owed' profits in your next campaign.
This rarely happens though.

Hope this answers your questions. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2017, 12:02 AM   #32
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stuck48 View Post

Hi.

Thank you for your questions. I'll try answering them the best i can.

1.Yes, we can manage domain and hosting for you. But since you will be the new owner i would advice you to at least transfer the domain to your account. But we are flexible and im sure we can find a solution to this regardless of what you want

2. The marketing is highly scaleable. Yes it would generate income, but not at all the same amounts as with marketing campaigns.

3. Not much. If you want some fresh content on the site, we can get you articles for $1-$3 pr article. And some other small stuff, but nothing mandatory.

4. The income potential will depend on which site is bought. Each site has its income potential, which is reflected in the price.
The best way to go is to just try to go further and push it up to see where its max is.

5. Lets say you pay $120 for marketing to get $200 revenue. This normally takes 1-3 days. If it somehow takes longer, we will keep working until you at least get you'r $120 back. And we will work in the 'owed' profits in your next campaign.
This rarely happens though.

Hope this answers your questions. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!
Thanks for the answers
Need a little clarification on the answer for question 4
You say marketing is highly scalable but some how there can be a cap, from your experience is it possible to make $3000/month on a $900 website purchase?
, can I be able to compound the investment together with the profits and reinvest every 1-3 days? for example initial $120 investment makes approx $200 then take that $200 and reinvest and so on?
clos80 is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2017, 12:46 AM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by clos80 View Post

Thanks for the answers
Need a little clarification on the answer for question 4
You say marketing is highly scalable but some how there can be a cap, from your experience is it possible to make $3000/month on a $900 website purchase?
, can I be able to compound the investment together with the profits and reinvest every 1-3 days? for example initial $120 investment makes approx $200 then take that $200 and reinvest and so on?
Hi.

All the sites are constantly ageing, gaining more momentum in social media and climbing search engine rankings. As a natural effect of that, the sites income potential will increase.
So yes, its highly possible to make $3000/month with a $900 website. Alltho, not right away.

I would estimate the income potential as of right now, to $800-$1500/month for the $900 websites.

Your questions about reinvesting profits;

A big yes.
That is the best way to go. That will also minimize your total investment, and you will be 'freerolling' in no-time.

A bit of a PS here; the affiliate only pay profits once pr. month, so if you only plan to invest your initial $120 and wait until you get paid the profits, it will be a bit of a slow first month.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2017, 05:14 AM   #34
Warrior Member
 
Guilherme Marques's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, Stuck48!

I'm really, really interested in your offers.

I have a kind of dumb question: where exactly does the money come from?

Also, when you talk about the monthly investments stuff, what exactly does this mean? I mean, you stated that the websites are already earning, so these investments are simply a way to earn more money on them?

For how long will this keep bringing me money?

And finally, do you provide support after we buy the websites?

Thank you very much!
Guilherme Marques is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2017, 06:09 AM   #35
Warrior Member
 
Guilherme Marques's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A bit more questions:

1. In how much time will I see the money after buying the website? Can I cashout at anytime?
2. If they're profitable and easily scalable, why are you selling them?

Thanks!!
Guilherme Marques is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2017, 06:17 AM   #36
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Guilherme Marques View Post

Hello, Stuck48!

I'm really, really interested in your offers.

I have a kind of dumb question: where exactly does the money come from?

Also, when you talk about the monthly investments stuff, what exactly does this mean? I mean, you stated that the websites are already earning, so these investments are simply a way to earn more money on them?

For how long will this keep bringing me money?

And finally, do you provide support after we buy the websites?

Thank you very much!
Hi.

Thank you for your interest.


where exactly does the money come from?


The money comes from high paying hosting offers via cj.com that we advertise on our websites.

Also, when you talk about the monthly investments stuff, what exactly does this mean? I mean, you stated that the websites are already earning, so these investments are simply a way to earn more money on them?

This means that we offer you the option to invest in highly effective marketing campaigns to get the max out of the websites earning potential.
The method is proven and effective. It brings 60-70% roi on average and is tailored for the combination of the type of sites we sell and these hosting offers.

The income from these campaigns stand for the majority of the income for these sites.

For how long will this keep bringing me money?
For aslong as you keep investing in marketing campaigns.


And finally, do you provide support after we buy the websites?

Oh yes.
Full after sales support. Everything from website and domain transfer, help with making affiliate account, placing ads and whatever else you need help with.

You will also get direct contact with the marketing team who stand ready to start campaigns whenever you want.

Hope this answers your questions in a good way. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 27th Nov 2017, 06:25 AM   #37
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Guilherme Marques View Post

A bit more questions:

1. In how much time will I see the money after buying the website? Can I cashout at anytime?
2. If they're profitable and easily scalable, why are you selling them?

Thanks!!
1. Lets say you start by investing $120 to get minimum $200 revenue. That usually takes 1-3 days. 5 Tops.
To start, there will also be a few days waiting for approval from the affiliate.

This affiliate, pays out commission on a monthly basis.

2. This is what we do. We develop websites and sell them. This is to build strong mutually beneficial long term relationships with our clients.

This will be reflected in the already posted reviews and the upcoming ones.

We also obviously have our own fair amount of websites that we keep and wont be selling.

Thanks again.
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2017, 12:27 PM   #38
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here goes another one!
Thank you Stevan!

Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2017, 06:09 PM   #39
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
nwalker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: North of England
Posts: 27
Thanks: 45
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good to see fkmomdays.com reserved! :-) I will defo be buying it assuming all goes well. :-) Very excited. The above reviews are genuine guys! :-) Sounds like a great opportunity!
nwalker2 is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2017, 11:22 PM   #40
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nwalker2 View Post

Good to see fkmomdays.com reserved! :-) I will defo be buying it assuming all goes well. :-) Very excited. The above reviews are genuine guys! :-) Sounds like a great opportunity!
Hi.

Thank you for your kind words.
We look forward to working with you!
Stuck48 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Stuck48 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Nov 2017, 01:30 AM   #41
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Woosh, there goes another one!

Yikes, what just happened? This one got ripped away for $800!!

I'll go work on my negotiating skills. BRB...



Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2017, 04:26 AM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sites are flying!! Here goes another one..

$1200 site sold for $900!

Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2017, 02:15 PM   #43
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

And there goes another one!


Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 29th Nov 2017, 02:16 PM   #44
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I know there's few sites left unsold now.

We will be adding a lot of new sites tomorrow, so make sure to check back then!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2017, 04:34 AM   #45
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
nwalker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: North of England
Posts: 27
Thanks: 45
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just wanted to add my opinion on the team behind these websites so far.

I was initially sceptical, especially regarding the marketing campaigns and the claimed ROI one could make with them.

However, Stuck48 and his team have been amazing so far! They are very friendly, easy to work with and answer all my questions and concerns very quickly.

Due to my scepticism and also due to the fact that the team here as so confident about the service they offer, they are even letting me 'borrow' a website and test it for a week! I don't know of any other opportunity or company here on the WF that are so confident in what they offer, that they are up for letting test drive the system before buying!

Amazing work so far guys, and all being well with my test run then I can't wait to buy fkmondays.com and to start making more money! :-)
nwalker2 is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2017, 04:43 AM   #46
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nwalker2 View Post

I just wanted to add my opinion on the team behind these websites so far.

I was initially sceptical, especially regarding the marketing campaigns and the claimed ROI one could make with them.

However, Stuck48 and his team have been amazing so far! They are very friendly, easy to work with and answer all my questions and concerns very quickly.

Due to my scepticism and also due to the fact that the team here as so confident about the service they offer, they are even letting me 'borrow' a website and test it for a week! I don't know of any other opportunity or company here on the WF that are so confident in what they offer, that they are up for letting test drive the system before buying!

Amazing work so far guys, and all being well with my test run then I can't wait to buy fkmondays.com and to start making more money! :-)
Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to helping you getting started!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2017, 04:45 AM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As promised, we have added a few more sites in the $800 - $1200 price range.
Even more will be published today and tomorrow.

Check them out HERE

Last edited on 30th Nov 2017 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Typo again... Fat thumbs on keyboard, you know..
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2017, 08:51 AM   #48
Warrior Member
 
Guilherme Marques's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello! I'd like to share my experience with Stuck48 and his team so far.

Since the beginning everyone has been extremely supportive! I've just bought a website from them and already received it. We're now working on the start of the monetizing process. I'm pretty excited
Guilherme Marques is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2017, 10:39 AM   #49
Warrior Member
 
Stuck48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Guilherme Marques View Post

Hello! I'd like to share my experience with Stuck48 and his team so far.

Since the beginning everyone has been extremely supportive! I've just bought a website from them and already received it. We're now working on the start of the monetizing process. I'm pretty excited
Thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to working with you!
Stuck48 is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2017, 10:20 PM   #50
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [Easy Monthly Income] Profitable Websites For Sale - Aged & Fully Outsourced - Newbie Friendly
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing, are you willing to negotiate on price? Let me know.
savydude09 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
aged, aged websites, easy, established websites, friendly, fully, income, monthly, newbie, outsourced, profitable, profitable websites, sale, websites, websites for sale

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:08 PM.