Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   [P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly) (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1327903-p1-profits-quick-start-profit-system-newbie-friendly.html)

AnthonyMancuso 23rd January 2018 09:08 AM

[P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
https://s31.postimg.cc/4y6iq8x0b/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/4cxinp447/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/z74rlg4lz/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/adv7kvdwn/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/bsws9nrvb/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/8akscqvyv/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/ja5zoe4ef/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/i7vt5wbbb/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/m4951wr5z/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/cjpif36zr/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/kcg674aev/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/6irti47jr/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/twzsu3mx3/image.png
https://s13.postimg.cc/y64iwbvc7/image.png

AnthonyMancuso 26th January 2018 10:01 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Reserved For FAQ

1) What is this product all about?

This is a complete video training course that will show you a simple method you can use to make money over and over. The training is based on a case-study where I show proof of how I made X,XXX in a 48 hour period with the exact method I'm teaching here.

I'm completely transparent in the course - I show you my earnings, the exact sites I used to earn with and everything else you'll need to know

I've done this many times with great results.

2) Do you need an email list to implement this method?

No. You don't need anything except what is explained in the course.

3) Are there any OTO's?

No. Everything you need is in the main course and it is VERY detailed and explains everything well.

4) Will this method work with authority sites?

No. Please do not buy this training if you are looking to use it for an authority site.

5) Can I get a review copy?

I'm looking to give out review copies to those interested with 100 posts or more. If you do want a review copy please post a message here on this thread + send me a PM including your email address so that I can give you access.

6) Is this a long-term method?

No this is meant to make some quick money. You can however rinse & repeat the process as much as you'd like.

If you are looking for a more long-term strategy check out my Pay Per Lead Blueprint course:

https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...pots-left.html

Vicc1971 26th January 2018 07:16 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi Cuso

People on the forum are talking about the changes to google in February will this work after those changes take place?

Weismuler 26th January 2018 10:53 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi,

From the images showed at your wso I guess that you are using "Product Review Videos" to rank on page 1.

What I don't understand is why are you talking about "Niche SITES".

Can you please clarify?

Thanks

Elsayed galal 27th January 2018 07:01 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Is this blackhat method or whitehat?

freeabs 27th January 2018 08:57 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Will we need to make the videos ourselves?

AnthonyMancuso 27th January 2018 03:06 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicc1971 (Post 11299775)
Hi Cuso

People on the forum are talking about the changes to google in February will this work after those changes take place?

Hey Vicc,

People are always talking about how the 'sky is falling' in IM. Especially with SEO. This has been working for years now and I don't see that changing (because of the nature of the keywords we're targeting in this course)

AnthonyMancuso 27th January 2018 03:09 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weismuler (Post 11299828)
Hi,

From the images showed at your wso I guess that you are using "Product Review Videos" to rank on page 1.

What I don't understand is why are you talking about "Niche SITES".

Can you please clarify?

Thanks

Hi Weismuler,

It actually is all about 'micro-sites' and niche sites.

The image for the product review videos ranking was more for just ranking proof and I'm trying to take that out & change the pictures to avoid confusion but WF seems to have a LONG delay in approving modifications.

I will definitely take that out though as this course has nothing to do with videos.

Thanks,
Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 27th January 2018 03:10 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsayed galal (Post 11300009)
Is this blackhat method or whitehat?

Hi Elsayhed,

Greyhat =).

AnthonyMancuso 27th January 2018 03:11 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by freeabs (Post 11300069)
Will we need to make the videos ourselves?

hey freeabs,

Actually the method I teach in this case-study based training is all about sites and not videos.

Sorry for the confusion on this.

-Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 27th January 2018 03:12 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hey guys,

Updating the FAQ now with some relevant information and questions that have been coming in.

-Anthony

Weismuler 27th January 2018 04:02 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuso (Post 11300254)
Hey guys,

Updating the FAQ now with some relevant information and questions that have been coming in.

-Anthony


Hi again,

Could you let us know how much did you spend in your syndication + backlinks to make this wso work?

It's important to know the extra expenses required before buying.

Thanks

kmachine 27th January 2018 05:56 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi, your method works in any niche?

faridbeck 27th January 2018 07:30 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
You mentioned that this is not a long-term strategy, so how long does a site remain profitable typically?

AnthonyMancuso 28th January 2018 01:34 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weismuler (Post 11300295)
Hi again,

Could you let us know how much did you spend in your syndication + backlinks to make this wso work?

It's important to know the extra expenses required before buying.

Thanks

Hi,

Good question.

You need at least $60 to make this work.

In my case-study I was VERY aggressive and spent $180 and made $1952.80.

-Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 28th January 2018 01:35 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmachine (Post 11300318)
Hi, your method works in any niche?

Hi,

Yes this will work in any niche.

-Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 28th January 2018 01:37 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by faridbeck (Post 11300336)
You mentioned that this is not a long-term strategy, so how long does a site remain profitable typically?

Hi,

With this strategy we are capitalizing off of the huge traffic spikes that comes during a product launch (any product, in any niche) - we get our site ranked really quick for these profitable keywords and make the bulk of our money within the launch period (usually 3-5) days.

With that said, I have sites that have been up for a year that still earn me money. I just don't count on that.

-Anthony

mahrouqi 28th January 2018 02:01 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi Anthony,

I would like to review this for you please.

Please PM the link for the review copy. I have also PMed you my email address if you prefer to email it.

Thanks.

AnthonyMancuso 28th January 2018 04:13 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mahrouqi (Post 11300458)
Hi Anthony,

I would like to review this for you please.

Please PM the link for the review copy. I have also PMed you my email address if you prefer to email it.

Thanks.

Hi Mahrouqi,

PM Sent!

-Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 28th January 2018 05:34 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Anyone that does want a review copy (and has over 100 posts) make sure you post a comment in this thread AND PM me with your email address.

Brian Abrams 29th January 2018 09:49 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi Anthony, I don't quite have 100 posts, but i'm close. :-) and i'm a seller as well. Happy to review if 80+ posts is enough.

AnthonyMancuso 29th January 2018 09:56 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Abrams (Post 11301323)
Hi Anthony, I don't quite have 100 posts, but i'm close. :-) and i'm a seller as well. Happy to review if 80+ posts is enough.

Hey Brian,

Yes that's fine. PM me your email and I'll shoot you over a review copy =)

-Anthony

webstrategistpk 29th January 2018 02:39 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
I received a review copy of this product:

If dominating product launches is your way to make money online then this is the best WSO that will give you a step by step, hand holding training in bite size video lessons. Anthony explains every step in easy to digest video lessons and explains you:

-- where and how to select upcoming product launches that will generate quick money for you.
-- How to do your keyword research for those products to rank quickly.
-- How to structure your affiliate sites that will loved by Google as well as your visitors.
-- How to add your content so that you get your website visitors enticed and force him to take your desired action.
-- How to do powerful backlinking so that you get an edge over your competition and stay on top spots on Google.

All this has been explained in easy to digest videos that can be viewed in one go. This training plus case study is a very useful resource for newbies as well as experienced IMers as it as something for everyone to learn. If you take action after the training, you will surely see some moolah in your affiliate account.

AnthonyMancuso 29th January 2018 02:48 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by webstrategistpk (Post 11301501)
I received a review copy of this product:

If dominating product launches is your way to make money online then this is the best WSO that will give you a step by step, hand holding training in bite size video lessons. Anthony explains every step in easy to digest video lessons and explains you:

-- where and how to select upcoming product launches that will generate quick money for you.
-- How to do your keyword research for those products to rank quickly.
-- How to structure your affiliate sites that will loved by Google as well as your visitors.
-- How to add your content so that you get your website visitors enticed and force him to take your desired action.
-- How to do powerful backlinking so that you get an edge over your competition and stay on top spots on Google.

All this has been explained in easy to digest videos that can be viewed in one go. This training plus case study is a very useful resource for newbies as well as experienced IMers as it as something for everyone to learn. If you take action after the training, you will surely see some moolah in your affiliate account.


Thanks webstrategisk!

Anyone reading please note that this system will work to to make you commissions in ANY NICHE where products are being released and not only just the internet marketing and MMO niche

Brian Abrams 29th January 2018 05:10 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi friends, Anthony was kind enough to provide me with a review copy, here is my honest review..

First, this is truly a warrior SPECIAL offer. This product has sold alot and you can currently purchase off of warriorforum for twice as much. So kudos to Anthony for bringing it here to us at a bargain price!

Let's get this out of the way.. If you've been in this space for a while, youve seen plenty of launch jacking courses (because it works) and this is another one. BUT, it's not JUST another one. This one is pretty effing cool. What I've seen before over and over again involves making a video and ranking it. Using different "techniques". That usually have something missing and are never as easy as they sound..

This course is different. Anthony and Josh walk you through step by step on how to create an entire site around a product launch. Not just a YouTube video. Think about that. An ENTIRE site. Pretty cool if you ask me. From start to finish every step.of the way. From choosing your product, buying your domain and hosting and getting them going, WordPress installation and set up, what theme to use, how and where to get your content.. All the details you wouldn't think of if you tried to do this yourself. Both on and off page seo. Everything. Let's face it, if we were seo experts, we probably wouldn't need this course. But we're not.

To be honest, I've gone through the whole course, but have not had time to implement yet, but I don't see how this can't work. If you put in the work. Oh, there is work to get this set up, but not much considering the return and after you do one, like anything else, it will go quicker.

Appreciate a quality course coming through the forum and I highly recommend. I plan to report back once I have a chance to give it a go.

Thanks Anthony!

epark732 29th January 2018 08:06 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Do you discuss where to find products to build our site around outside of the IM niche? I think I got a product from you last year or several months ago that sounds identical to this, but was geared specifically towards IM launches. is this different than that one?

I'd also be happy to provide an honest review for you if you're still offering.

Thanks

iconoclast 29th January 2018 08:44 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
How is this different from your launch jacking product?

AnthonyMancuso 29th January 2018 11:12 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Abrams (Post 11301603)
Hi friends, Anthony was kind enough to provide me with a review copy, here is my honest review..

First, this is truly a warrior SPECIAL offer. This product has sold alot and you can currently purchase off of warriorforum for twice as much. So kudos to Anthony for bringing it here to us at a bargain price!

Let's get this out of the way.. If you've been in this space for a while, youve seen plenty of launch jacking courses (because it works) and this is another one. BUT, it's not JUST another one. This one is pretty effing cool. What I've seen before over and over again involves making a video and ranking it. Using different "techniques". That usually have something missing and are never as easy as they sound..

This course is different. Anthony and Josh walk you through step by step on how to create an entire site around a product launch. Not just a YouTube video. Think about that. An ENTIRE site. Pretty cool if you ask me. From start to finish every step.of the way. From choosing your product, buying your domain and hosting and getting them going, WordPress installation and set up, what theme to use, how and where to get your content.. All the details you wouldn't think of if you tried to do this yourself. Both on and off page seo. Everything. Let's face it, if we were seo experts, we probably wouldn't need this course. But we're not.

To be honest, I've gone through the whole course, but have not had time to implement yet, but I don't see how this can't work. If you put in the work. Oh, there is work to get this set up, but not much considering the return and after you do one, like anything else, it will go quicker.

Appreciate a quality course coming through the forum and I highly recommend. I plan to report back once I have a chance to give it a go.

Thanks Anthony!

Hey Brian,

Thanks for your review - and you're right, this course is selling for DOUBLE outside of WF. =).

-Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 29th January 2018 11:15 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by epark732 (Post 11301670)
Do you discuss where to find products to build our site around outside of the IM niche? I think I got a product from you last year or several months ago that sounds identical to this, but was geared specifically towards IM launches. is this different than that one?

I'd also be happy to provide an honest review for you if you're still offering.

Thanks

Hi,

I do mention a few places yes. This is actually a case-study based video training of me putting that exact technique into action and making $1952.80 with it. I'm completely transparent in the training and show the exact sites that made that money, what launch I promoted and show it in a step-by-step process so that people can follow along.

AnthonyMancuso 29th January 2018 11:17 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iconoclast (Post 11301690)
How is this different from your launch jacking product?

This is a case-study video training of me putting that into action and making almost 2k. It's extremely detailed so that anyone can watch over my shoulder as I'm doing each step of the process.

wealth4good 30th January 2018 07:42 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
How much time would it take to set this system up, for someone with little IM experience?


Do I need to buy website hosting, an auto responder or other marketing tools?


Thanks.


Mark

AnthonyMancuso 31st January 2018 02:31 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wealth4good (Post 11302506)
How much time would it take to set this system up, for someone with little IM experience?


Do I need to buy website hosting, an auto responder or other marketing tools?


Thanks.


Mark

Hi Mark,

You do need website hosting but not an autoresponder or any other tools. This is a very fast way to get started earning and even with no experience if you simply follow the videos it shouldn't take more than a couple hours for everything.

In the training I go through each step in full detail and leave nothing out so it will be very easy to follow along.

Hope that helps.

-Anthony

sundance711 1st February 2018 07:57 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
HI Antony, Just wondering, having purchased your "Launch Jacking Domination Guide" back in August last year, how similar this course is, or is it a complete new approach to launch jacking? Due to the quality of your previous W.S.O. I'm ready to press the Buy button, just trying to avoid buying repeat information. Thanks.

AnthonyMancuso 1st February 2018 09:36 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sundance711 (Post 11303700)
HI Antony, Just wondering, having purchased your "Launch Jacking Domination Guide" back in August last year, how similar this course is, or is it a complete new approach to launch jacking? Due to the quality of your previous W.S.O. I'm ready to press the Buy button, just trying to avoid buying repeat information. Thanks.

Hi Sundance,

Thanks for kind words about my last WSO.

This is basically me putting each and every step of that into action in a case study and using that exact system to earn $1952.80. So you get to look over my shoulder and follow along as I'm executing everything, see my sites, my affiliate account, everything.

Hope that helps.

-Anthony

iconoclast 1st February 2018 08:29 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Can you think of any other niche, besides IM, that this method may be profitable in? I really don't like promoting IM products.

cubaguy 2nd February 2018 08:47 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Is this focused on Launch Jacking IM products or applicable to ongoing non IM products ?

AnthonyMancuso 2nd February 2018 09:46 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iconoclast (Post 11304015)
Can you think of any other niche, besides IM, that this method may be profitable in? I really don't like promoting IM products.

Yes, definitely. In fact, if you use the method I teach here in other industries you will make more money as there is less competition.

This would work in the health, forex, weight loss, electronics or any other industry that is releasing products and has an affiliate program.

You can find these offers on:

As Seen on TV
Markethealth
MoreNiche

And any other affiliate program.

Hope that helps

-Anthony

AnthonyMancuso 2nd February 2018 09:46 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cubaguy (Post 11304353)
Is this focused on Launch Jacking IM products or applicable to ongoing non IM products ?

You can use this on non IM products BUT you should use this specific system for when new products are being released

online with me 8th February 2018 05:35 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi Anthony, Does this involve becoming an affiliate for JVZoo & WP offers?

I ask because getting approved to promote on these platforms as a newbie is so difficult these days.

Thanks

Kevin

AnthonyMancuso 8th February 2018 09:51 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hi Kevin,

Most of the time these offers tend to be from Infusionsoft but even if they are WP or JVZoo you will be able to get approved if you choose offers the way I show here =).

-Anthony

Quote:

Originally Posted by online with me (Post 11307987)
Hi Anthony, Does this involve becoming an affiliate for JVZoo & WP offers?

I ask because getting approved to promote on these platforms as a newbie is so difficult these days.

Thanks

Kevin


online with me 12th February 2018 01:23 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonyMancuso (Post 11308114)
Hi Kevin,

Most of the time these offers tend to be from Infusionsoft but even if they are WP or JVZoo you will be able to get approved if you choose offers the way I show here =).

-Anthony

Thanks for your reply Anthony.

Reddevil007 13th February 2018 07:58 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
If you still offering review copies then count me in!

AnthonyMancuso 13th February 2018 08:05 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 (Post 11310900)
If you still offering review copies then count me in!

Hey,

PM Sent.

-Anthony

Chaudhary Daniyal 13th February 2018 10:26 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Hey Anthony,

Are you still giving away review copies?
I’ve been playing with Seo for ~ 2 years now and can probably give you an honest seo-driven review about the content and ranking parts.

If needed, you can take a look at my post-history to get a feel whether I know what I’m talking about or not.. although I’ve been inactive here when things really took off!

Regards,
Daniyal

AnthonyMancuso 13th February 2018 10:34 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] - Rank-N-Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaudhary Daniyal (Post 11310967)
Hey Anthony,

Are you still giving away review copies?
I’ve been playing with Seo for ~ 2 years now and can probably give you an honest seo-driven review about the content and ranking parts.

If needed, you can take a look at my post-history to get a feel whether I know what I’m talking about or not.. although I’ve been inactive here when things really took off!

Regards,
Daniyal

Hi Daniyal,

PM Sent.

FrugalAces 14th February 2018 09:05 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
How much total investment is needed? Like for traffic, domain, hosting, etc.?

And do you get instant payouts or does it take a while? Because I would like to re-invest in the process again.

-Jimmy

AnthonyMancuso 14th February 2018 10:24 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrugalAces (Post 11311648)
How much total investment is needed? Like for traffic, domain, hosting, etc.?

And do you get instant payouts or does it take a while? Because I would like to re-invest in the process again.

-Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

You need about $60 to make this happen. All payouts are different though, some are instant and some after 30-45 days

-Anthony

Chaudhary Daniyal 17th February 2018 05:31 PM

Re: [P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
I received a review copy and the following are my thoughts on this product.

First things first, whenever I've asked for a review copy, I've always tried to be honest about it. There were times when I outright rejected to write anything "Glowing" about the product, simply because it wasn't up to par.

Having said this, I'd consider this product somewhere on the top of the spectrum.

I saw almost all the videos (skipping the WP installation part - They are Extremely Detailed) and was very interested in the SEO part of the course. Anthony is a honest guy and made it clear that the methods won't suit an authority/long term project and for a project of this nature, they're extremely suitable and effective. He even gave direct links for all his recommended services and has in-depth videos on how and what to order.

I really liked the idea of Launch Jacking that Anthony teaches. I've known about this method for a while, but never really paid much attention as siphoning other peoples traffic for a 7 dollar sell never really interested me, but Anthony's methods of choosing the products make me want to reconsider - I may just give it a try.

Overall, I would say this is a very complete product! I've seem ALOT less information being sold for ALOT more and mostly from people who can't back anything up with real life examples.. That's where this course stands apart.

How do you know this works? The very first video is Anthony showing his Affiliate Dashboard along with the product he promoted from a recent launch and made close to 2K. This whole course is actually a case study of what worked for Anthony and what WORKS NOW.

You're definitely gonna need about $50-70 to get the ball rolling and if you think this is too much to get a site ranked, then this isn't the course for.. or SEO isn't for you.

I'd really recommend this to anyone who'd like to add another stream of income to their arsenal.

Hope it helps,

Regards,
Daniyal

MiaMeyers 19th February 2018 03:43 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Do I need a new domain for every product?

AnthonyMancuso 20th February 2018 12:55 AM

Re: [P1 Profits] The Quick-Start Profit System (Newbie Friendly)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaudhary Daniyal (Post 11313619)
I received a review copy and the following are my thoughts on this product.

First things first, whenever I've asked for a review copy, I've always tried to be honest about it. There were times when I outright rejected to write anything "Glowing" about the product, simply because it wasn't up to par.

Having said this, I'd consider this product somewhere on the top of the spectrum.

I saw almost all the videos (skipping the WP installation part - They are Extremely Detailed) and was very interested in the SEO part of the course. Anthony is a honest guy and made it clear that the methods won't suit an authority/long term project and for a project of this nature, they're extremely suitable and effective. He even gave direct links for all his recommended services and has in-depth videos on how and what to order.

I really liked the idea of Launch Jacking that Anthony teaches. I've known about this method for a while, but never really paid much attention as siphoning other peoples traffic for a 7 dollar sell never really interested me, but Anthony's methods of choosing the products make me want to reconsider - I may just give it a try.

Overall, I would say this is a very complete product! I've seem ALOT less information being sold for ALOT more and mostly from people who can't back anything up with real life examples.. That's where this course stands apart.

How do you know this works? The very first video is Anthony showing his Affiliate Dashboard along with the product he promoted from a recent launch and made close to 2K. This whole course is actually a case study of what worked for Anthony and what WORKS NOW.

You're definitely gonna need about $50-70 to get the ball rolling and if you think this is too much to get a site ranked, then this isn't the course for.. or SEO isn't for you.

I'd really recommend this to anyone who'd like to add another stream of income to their arsenal.

Hope it helps,

Regards,
Daniyal

Wow Daniyal, thanks for your detailed review! Much appreciated!

-Anthony


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:58 PM.