milksheikh 1 year ago
Grab high-earning Businesses, Everything outsourced and Running on Automation: Over 200 clients now!
Grab Revenue-Generating Websites and leave the CPA Marketing to us. Sit back & Relax! Let the Business make you Money on Autopilot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. From the websites sample sheet, the only monetization I notice is only for web hosting. Why is it so? Does the offer convert well? Can I use other web hosting offer?
Answer: Believe me, my marketing team has already tried with a ton of affiliate programs and 90% of them doesn't pay well. Couple of them couldn't pay on time and the ones who paid on time doesn't drive enough interest while targeting the audience. Hosting affiliates are the ones, who pay insane commissions and pay well on time with highest CTR and conversions. That's why we stick with them and try to increase the conversions. The world is changing and every single agency/company is trying to get online, so that increases the chances of conversion.
2. Can we monetize it with other offers? CPA, etc?
Answer: Once you buy the website from us, you will be the owner of the website and you are allowed to try as many CPA networks you want but we don't usually advice that, since if we clutter the site with too many ads, that will decrease the conversion rate. However, if you find any CPA program that you are confident enough to try, You are free to do so.
3. We won't be ranking this site is that correct? Will we buy paid traffic and hope it converts to a web hosting sale? If so, what's the expected conversion rate in terms of money spent?
Answer: Until the site is 6 months, it stays under Google sandbox. While Google has never formally admitted it, the Sandbox is well known and documented by large and small SEOs alike. The sandbox itself is more of an effect than a specific period, but essentially what it does is limit the ranking power of a website during its first few months. It's like putting a handbrake on your website until it has aged a certain amount of time. Why? Because Google doesn't want everybody to be able to set up a website in a day, fill it with spam, and have it ranking within a week. The sandbox is Google's way of saying: you need to work at this and earn your rankings. The period the Sandbox lasts differs from niche to niche, and site to site, but the general rule of thumb is that after six months, a site will start to rank better, and link building will be much more effective. Thats the reason the websites which are old costs higher than the new ones. Once the site gets old, it starts ranking high on search engines and drive traffic organically. The traffic is not purchased and we are not paying for it however for getting the targeted leads we focus on a certain group of audience and from there we get the traffic. We actually spend money to get that traffic, so you can say, its a paid one.
For the expenses involved in marketing, you can the packages on the site. Just signup on liltoo.com and check the marketing section.
4. What are the things I should be expecting to and prepared to do after I get the sites?
Answer: We will get you a VA who will be supporting you throughout the process, getting you approved via the advertisers which take around 1-14 Days followed by setting up the ads, running the website. In short, he will be holding your hand and show you the way of the process involved. So, you won't be alone after you buy the site but instead, our team will help you, even more, to set up everything
5. How can I check the different packages of liltoo.com?
Answer: Don't just visit the homepage and bounce off. Instead just Click the Register Now Button at the top right and register yourself. After logging in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard, Buy Websites, Hire VA, Content writing, SEO and Marketing.
1. Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Skype ID: email@example.com
3. Testimonials: Click here
4. Website Samples: Register here first, after email confirmation, login to Liltoo.com and you will be redirected to the dashboard, on left menu you can click 'BUY WEBSITES'. You won't be able to view the websites list before logging in.