Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd Oct 2018, 06:40 AM   #151
Active Warrior
 
Brian Abrams's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 55
Thanks: 100
Thanked 218 Times in 136 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a quick update.

So far everything is good, getting paid each week and currently, my earnings are about $200 weekly even in bearish market.

Profits will increase much more after the whole crypto market will be bullish again. Hopefully soon!

Thanks!
Brian Abrams is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2018, 07:48 AM   #152
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brian Abrams View Post

Just a quick update.

So far everything is good, getting paid each week and currently, my earnings are about $200 weekly even in bearish market.

Profits will increase much more after the whole crypto market will be bullish again. Hopefully soon!

Thanks!
Thanks for the update. Yeah currently the market is bearish, but I am sure soon it will be bullish again so the profits will increase.

naviown is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2018, 10:10 AM   #153
Warrior Member
 
jimms101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very nice offer! I am a member for few months and only good words I can tell about the OP and his group. Started slowly, but now have invested in many masternodes which brings me passive income each week without doing any work. Sometimes Naviown could answer the questions faster, but all good as long as I am getting my payments.
jimms101 is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2018, 10:40 AM   #154
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jimms101 View Post

Very nice offer! I am a member for few months and only good words I can tell about the OP and his group. Started slowly, but now have invested in many masternodes which brings me passive income each week without doing any work. Sometimes Naviown could answer the questions faster, but all good as long as I am getting my payments.
Thanks buddy!
Yeah sorry, sometimes I am so busy with my other projects. Preparing something that will blow people mind, stay tuned guys!

So yeah, sometimes I can't reply straight away, sorry, but I am doing my bests to answer as fast and as accurate as possible.
naviown is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2018, 12:18 PM   #155
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i cant PM you.

can you tell me whats different in the new version?

how much i have to pay you if i want to make $500 a week??
vah120 is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2018, 01:20 PM   #156
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vah120 View Post

i cant PM you.

can you tell me whats different in the new version?

how much i have to pay you if i want to make $500 a week??
hey buddy,

Already PM'd you with the answer.

Check it.
naviown is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2018, 10:20 PM   #157
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How can I invest? I can’t actually pm you.
dcyeung is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 12:42 AM   #158
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dcyeung View Post

How can I invest? I can’t actually pm you.
Hello buddy,

PM'd you, check it.

Thanks!
naviown is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 01:19 AM   #159
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, really noob at this. so i pay u $197 and I get 100 Deviant Coins which earns $200/weekly? Do i need to withdraw any coins or make any additional investment after that?



I am new so can't reply to PM. and can you tell me more about your updated version?
789abc is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 01:28 AM   #160
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 789abc View Post

hi, really noob at this. so i pay u $197 and I get 100 Deviant Coins which earns $200/weekly? Do i need to withdraw any coins or make any additional investment after that?



I am new so can't reply to PM. and can you tell me more about your updated version?
Hello mate,

You paying $197 just for entry to my group. And you getting 100 DEV coins as a bonus, but it won't make you $200 weekly. It's just a bonus. The price of DEV coin is very low at the moment, but I am sure it will increase in the future, so this 'bonus' will be worth a lot more.

After you join the group, you will be able to start investing into already tested and researched currency masternode which we have 5 at the moment.

So entry fee is just to join the group. And for investing into masternode you would need to pay additional depending how many seats of masternodes you want.

I also sent a personal message. Check it.

Thanks
naviown is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 02:49 AM   #161
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by naviown View Post

Hello mate,

You paying $197 just for entry to my group. And you getting 100 DEV coins as a bonus, but it won't make you $200 weekly. It's just a bonus. The price of DEV coin is very low at the moment, but I am sure it will increase in the future, so this 'bonus' will be worth a lot more.

After you join the group, you will be able to start investing into already tested and researched currency masternode which we have 5 at the moment.

So entry fee is just to join the group. And for investing into masternode you would need to pay additional depending how many seats of masternodes you want.

I also sent a personal message. Check it.

Thanks

thanks for the fast reply. and based on your experience, how much do i need to invest (in US$) to make US$100/weekly? and can i divest to all 5 nodes?
789abc is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 03:13 AM   #162
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 789abc View Post

thanks for the fast reply. and based on your experience, how much do i need to invest (in US$) to make US$100/weekly? and can i divest to all 5 nodes?
No prob, mate.

Hard to say exact numbers as it depends on the price of the coins, of market conditions and it also depends on particular masternode as some masternode ROI is in 100 days, some in 200 days and some in even 500 days, but these masternodes are very good with good project,team and have huge potential so the price should increase a lot when crypto market will be bullish again and it will be soon.

So to answer your question, to make $100 weekly, you would need to invest about $2k-$3k.
Keep in mind that all coins are very cheap at the moment and have huge potantial to grow 2x 3x or 10x so profits will also increase.

Also you need to not forget that after you invest and buy coins, you always wil have your coins, your invested coins wont disappear and you always can sell all of them.

Let's say you buy 1000 xxx coins. These xxx coins will produce and generate rewards. Let's say 50 coins weekly. So after a month you would have 200 xxx coins from rewards and also you main 1000 invested coins, so overall 1200 coins.

Hope I answered your question and hope you will join as there are 4 discounted seats left and these can gone fast.
naviown is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 09:59 AM   #163
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

2 persons grabbed DISCOUNTED price!
ONLY 3 Left for $197!
Later the price will be $500
naviown is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 11:41 AM   #164
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am definitely interested in this masternode thing, although I am not familiar with crypto.

Is it possible to have Skype call with you?
dluhut is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2018, 01:18 PM   #165
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dluhut View Post

I am definitely interested in this masternode thing, although I am not familiar with crypto.

Is it possible to have Skype call with you?
Hello mate,

Yes of course.

I pm'ed you too,check it.

Thanks
naviown is offline  
Unread 29th Oct 2018, 02:40 AM   #166
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

3 persons grabbed DISCOUNTED price!
ONLY 2 Left for $197!
Later the price will be $500
naviown is offline  
Unread 29th Oct 2018, 09:49 AM   #167
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
wizbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 183
Thanks: 44
Thanked 84 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, do you actually monitor in what you invest? Or I will have to decide myself?
Problem with all those "High paying" Nodes is the owners could be paying some of you
high %%% while slowly unloading their tokens... You know like in Penny Stocks, Pump and dump? Because they cannot dump many coins at ones, without destruction to the price, they can use master nodes tactics.. After all since you get paid in Coins "ROI" in that subject is IRRELEVANT, cause you count your ROI in USD notes, while coin itself can drop in USD value 10%+ in one day...
All I'm saying all these crazy %%% been distributed for a REASON and that reason not
always to make you rich... My small port of Digi Coins most of them from Top 10 is down about 70%.... So this is a big Gambling... Words such as "Residual Income" is not applicable here, cause even with 500% ROI you could lose all your USD funds / initial investment... Charging some crazy fees like $500 just to buy a lottery ticket? Sure we can win, sometimes...
wizbiz is offline  
Unread 29th Oct 2018, 10:25 AM   #168
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

Hello, do you actually monitor in what you invest? Or I will have to decide myself?
Problem with all those "High paying" Nodes is the owners could be paying some of you
high %%% while slowly unloading their tokens... You know like in Penny Stocks, Pump and dump? Because they cannot dump many coins at ones, without destruction to the price, they can use master nodes tactics.. After all since you get paid in Coins "ROI" in that subject is IRRELEVANT, cause you count your ROI in USD notes, while coin itself can drop in USD value 10%+ in one day...
All I'm saying all these crazy %%% been distributed for a REASON and that reason not
always to make you rich... My small port of Digi Coins most of them from Top 10 is down about 70%.... So this is a big Gambling... Words such as "Residual Income" is not applicable here, cause even with 500% ROI you could lose all your USD funds / initial investment... Charging some crazy fees like $500 just to buy a lottery ticket? Sure we can win, sometimes...
Hello,

I totally understand you and your point and you are correct. All these high paying coins which gives ROI in 30 days or even in 60 days are scam coins.

In the past I was building many different coin masternodes, some was ROI in 15 days, some in 60 days some in 200 days. All these coins which ROI was very fast, died in few weeks, some coins even died in few days.

So about 80-90% from all masternode coins was pure scam ... ok not like scam, but very weak coins which in bearish market just died, the community or development team wasnt strong enough.

But I am still having and still building masternodes which survived in bearish market, which survived while all others died.

So with very deep and very long research, I know which currency coins are strong. I am following all these coins on discords, on forums and I can surely tell that community is very active, the development team constantly giving updates and building and improving the project.

Yes, these strong coins which I am building masternodes also lost value in bearish market, like bitcoin or ethereum, but these still having very big support, dev team, so in bullish market the price will definitely increase.

I/We no longer offering people to invest into 'fast' ROI coins, we only offer these good masternodes which already proved that are real good projects, but the ROI is much longer.

And there are a chance to catch something like dash or any other coin which orice increased 1000x times.

I am sure that bears will go to sleep very soon and bulls will wake up!
naviown is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2018, 02:09 AM   #169
O Dont You Know
War Room Member
 
options's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London uk
Posts: 1,050
Thanks: 65
Thanked 177 Times in 147 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, seems interesting. I already have investments in XRP and a few others.

Can you PM me details about signing up.
options is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2018, 03:17 AM   #170
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by options View Post

Hi, seems interesting. I already have investments in XRP and a few others.

Can you PM me details about signing up.
Hello,

Yeah sure, will do it in few minutes.

Why just invest and hold if you can invest, hold and get rewards/coins for doing it.
naviown is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2018, 09:08 AM   #171
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you pm me more information about signing up,etc?
KyeM is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2018, 09:16 AM   #172
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by KyeM View Post

Can you pm me more information about signing up,etc?
Yes of course, sending pm in few minutes.

Thanks
naviown is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2018, 12:53 PM   #173
Project Manager
War Room Member
 
AgentK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 63
Thanks: 21
Thanked 12 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One of the best WSO I have ever bought. Great opportunity to make passive income. I knew almost nothing about cryptos and masternodes, but Naviown helped me to understood everything, so now I know a lot about how masternodes works, how to make money in other ways from cryptocurrencies!
Invested about $3k, need just few more weeks to get back all investments and later will be just pure profits. Crypto market condition plays big role in daily profits, but naviown helped to pick the best coin projects
AgentK is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2018, 01:01 PM   #174
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AgentK View Post

One of the best WSO I have ever bought. Great opportunity to make passive income. I knew almost nothing about cryptos and masternodes, but Naviown helped me to understood everything, so now I know a lot about how masternodes works, how to make money in other ways from cryptocurrencies!
Invested about $3k, need just few more weeks to get back all investments and later will be just pure profits. Crypto market condition plays big role in daily profits, but naviown helped to pick the best coin projects
Thank you , mate, for your feedback!
--------------------------------------------------
One more person just JOINED, so only ONE left discounted price left!

Hurry, guys!
naviown is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 10:11 AM   #175
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

REVIEWS!






---------------------------------------------------------







Contacts:

Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com

Last edited on 16th Nov 2018 at 01:56 AM.
naviown is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 07:03 AM   #176
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
MeelisM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 297
Thanks: 116
Thanked 121 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interesting offer.

I don't see you mentioning any risks though. When it comes to cryptocurrencies in general, there's always a great risk of value dropping.

Basically you are stating, that if I buy seats in your masternode program, I am guaranteed a profit in fiat value?
MeelisM is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 09:38 AM   #177
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MeelisM View Post

Interesting offer.

I don't see you mentioning any risks though. When it comes to cryptocurrencies in general, there's always a great risk of value dropping.

Basically you are stating, that if I buy seats in your masternode program, I am guaranteed a profit in fiat value?
Risks are everywhere, in any business there is risk and it doesn't matter if it's affiliate marketing, e-commerce or cryptocurrency masternodes. Some business have higher risks, some lower and as everybody knows, cryptocurrency have bigger risks, nobody knows what price of bitcoin will be in a week or in a year, but if you believe in cryptos, in technology, in blockchain, you will hold and in my opinion bitcoin will reach all tie high again and will be worth much more in the future.

Same with any cryptocurrency, ethereum , dash, neo, litecoin, monero and so on. We simple can't predict what the price will be in the future, but I also believe in these coins and I believe that the market will recover.

But here we talking about only investing and holding.
Masternodes are a bit difference story. In masternode business, you buying and getting
additional bonus coins for holding, so depending of the coin price you eventually will get back all your investments sooner or later. One more very important thing is that I am offering to invest into very strong and very high potential masternode coins. Time have shown and proved that these coins have strong community, strong development team and very good project, so it means that the price of these coins should increase after whole crypto market recovers.

Diversity is another very important aspect in masternodes, which reduce the risk drastically.
I always suggest and insist people to buy different coin masternodes, some coin price decrease, some increase, and some coin price will increase 10x or 100x, you never know, but diversification is a must, because it helps to make money consistently and increase our profits.

So to answer your question, you understand that I simply can't guarantee anything, no one could and it's not important if it's cryptocurrency business or any other, what I can guarantee is that we took care to reduce the risks as much as possible and I can guarantee that you will get rewards from masternodes each and every week.

Just take a look at dash example.
DASH coin price was $6, full masternode require 1000 coins. So such Masternode costed about $6k and it was paying $46 daily, pretty good.

DASH price slowly increased and people who have bought such masternode was earning $46 daily without any work.

And DASH coin reached $1500 after about 16 months!
So just imagine, you building masternodes, getting paid, reinvesting into new masternodes and after let's say 2 years one of your masternode become $1,500,000 WORTH.
I don't say that it will happen with any other crypto coin, but who knows.
naviown is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 11:34 AM   #178
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

IMPORTANT: If you planning to invest MORE than $2,000 in MasterNodes, you don't need to pay entry fee!
naviown is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 02:43 PM   #179
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: Peru
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What budget is needed to start? thank you
im599331 is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 03:28 PM   #180
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by im599331 View Post

What budget is needed to start? thank you
As low as $50
It's the minimum.
The more you invest, more you will earn.
naviown is offline  
Unread 17th Nov 2018, 03:42 PM   #181
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: New york
Posts: 61
Thanks: 1
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

At first I was highly skeptical about this whole Masternode thing. All I knew was that Masternodes allowed you to hold private blockchain repos and that's it. Until one fine day, my research in crypto taught me that masternodes actually help you make money. I really wanted to be a part of this. But I didn't have the technical know-how for setting up a masternode.

This was until I saw this offer and contacted OP. He was patient with all my questions, clear and honest with his SOP and Scope of work and extremely knowledgeable when it came to Masternodes.

He recommended what coins to invest, where he'll set up an MN and helped project profits and cost. He helped me conflate this information and project my ROI. He took care of every single technical details and updated me about the progress along the way.

And now, I am a proud to say that my investment is really paying off thanks to Naviown. He has been sending in great returns to my wallet every week. What I didn't expect was to see a $1,000 roll into my wallet every week, that is what took me by surprise. I have already recovered my investment manifolds.

Now you have to understand that like any other market, crypto trades and valuations fluctuate. As of writing this, the market is down and I am still seeing great returns. The market is slated to pick up shortly and my returns will increase too.

OP has helped me maximize my ROI and has ensured I have enough reading material to familiarize myself with the concept.

It's literally getting paid while you sleep and I can't thank enough for this.

If you're looking for a smart passive income opportunity, I highly recommend getting in touch with Naviown. And I highly recommend tish services.
redone111 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to redone111 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2018, 05:46 AM   #182
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by redone111 View Post

At first I was highly skeptical about this whole Masternode thing. All I knew was that Masternodes allowed you to hold private blockchain repos and that's it. Until one fine day, my research in crypto taught me that masternodes actually help you make money. I really wanted to be a part of this. But I didn't have the technical know-how for setting up a masternode.

This was until I saw this offer and contacted OP. He was patient with all my questions, clear and honest with his SOP and Scope of work and extremely knowledgeable when it came to Masternodes.

He recommended what coins to invest, where he'll set up an MN and helped project profits and cost. He helped me conflate this information and project my ROI. He took care of every single technical details and updated me about the progress along the way.

And now, I am a proud to say that my investment is really paying off thanks to Naviown. He has been sending in great returns to my wallet every week. What I didn't expect was to see a $1,000 roll into my wallet every week, that is what took me by surprise. I have already recovered my investment manifolds.

Now you have to understand that like any other market, crypto trades and valuations fluctuate. As of writing this, the market is down and I am still seeing great returns. The market is slated to pick up shortly and my returns will increase too.

OP has helped me maximize my ROI and has ensured I have enough reading material to familiarize myself with the concept.

It's literally getting paid while you sleep and I can't thank enough for this.

If you're looking for a smart passive income opportunity, I highly recommend getting in touch with Naviown. And I highly recommend tish services.
Thanks buddy!
naviown is offline  
Unread 23rd Nov 2018, 08:54 PM   #183
HyperActive Warrior
 
Van Dam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Ireland
Posts: 170
Thanks: 28
Thanked 55 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am very interested in this. However, you said we can calculate profits on your website but I cannot find that. The website appears to be in Russian. I am looking to invest a large amount if this is legitimate.
Van Dam is offline  
Unread 24th Nov 2018, 01:39 AM   #184
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Van Dam View Post

I am very interested in this. However, you said we can calculate profits on your website but I cannot find that. The website appears to be in Russian. I am looking to invest a large amount if this is legitimate.
Hello, mate

It's not my website, but it's official masternodes website where you can find info about masternode coins,about profits you can make on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
It's http://masternodes.online

However, there are hundreds of different currency masternode, but I am offering only 5 deeply research masternodes which are best at the moment and I can't reveal them as I have spent a lot of money and a lot of time to finally know which currency masternodes are best ones.

You can PM me or add on skype, so I can tell approximately what profits you can expect depending on how much you planning to invest.

I am running this business since 2017 and this offer in WF is live about 6-7 months now, I have guys who invested $5k, $10k or even $15k and I have only positive feedback here and not even one bad review. So you can be sure it's legitimate.

Thanks
naviown is offline  
Unread 25th Nov 2018, 11:28 AM   #185
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
wizbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 183
Thanks: 44
Thanked 84 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Van Dam View Post

I am looking to invest a large amount if this is legitimate.

What are you guys smoking? Did you even care to check what BTC and all crypto is doing currently?

BTC lost almost 50% in just last 20 days...All those guys are broke by now...



At least wait until bottom is reached and trend changes...



wizbiz is offline  
Unread 25th Nov 2018, 11:53 AM   #186
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

What are you guys smoking? Did you even care to check what BTC and all crypto is doing currently?

BTC lost almost 50% in just last 20 days...All those guys are broke by now...



At least wait until bottom is reached and trend changes...




The whole crypto market is bearish and prices dropped a lot, it's true. Masternode coins prices dropped too, but rewards which masternodes are generating is the same, no matter what. Right now masternodes ROI (return of investment) is about 7 months, but in the past, few months ago, the ROI was much much faster, like 2-3 or 4 months, it was because the prices of the coins was higher, so people have recoup their investments and now only profit and it doesnt matter what the price is, profit is profit.

So if the prices dropped of masternode coins, it means that full masternode cost lower.
Let me show the example.
If XXX coin price was $1 and you needed 1000 coins for full masternode. It means that full masternode cost $1,000 and let's say that the ROI is 200 days.
If the price of XXX coin decrease to $0,5 per coin, full masternode cost $500, but the ROI is the same 200 days, because reward number doesnt change.

Prices of masternode coins decreased a lot, so it's perfect time to buy cheaply and wait for bull run. Coins which cost $0.01 can go up to $1 or more, so if you have a masternode with
100k coins which worth $1000 and such masternode paying 500 coins daily ($5), and if price reach $1 per coin, your masternode would be worth $100k and you would be getting $500 daily.

It would be perfect to catch such low price of masternode coins right now and do not miss a bull run and pay much more for same coins.

Yes,I understand that the prices can keep dropping, but right now BTC is really low and it looks that very soon market will start recovering with all altcoin prices.

Also, I suggest and insist to invest into many different masternode coins , because diversity is the key.
naviown is offline  
Unread 28th Nov 2018, 09:11 AM   #187
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Some news/updates from my side.

People who join my group, constantly getting payouts and making money.
The crypto market is down, prices of all coins are down, but we still getting rewards for masternodes each and every day. Right now BTC price increased and all other masternode coin prices increased about 15% too.

It's not so important of the price, we still getting coins daily and we just need to be patient to reach massive gains of our masternodes. We in current market conditions are earning a pretty nice amount of money, just imagine when crypto market fully recovers and our masternode coins increase 10x-100x.

I am working and preparing my other project which heavily involves trading crypto currency, it's another business which I am running and preparing to release it for the public. So my time is limited and I won't be able to accept many people to join this masternode group.

So it's your last chance to get involved and get accepted into vip masternode group. Not sure yet, but I am thinking to accept only 3-5 more people and later close this offer/thread and concentrate on my current customers and new trading project.

People who planning to invest more than $2,000, don't need to pay entry fee which is $197 and also they will get access to my trading project where I wil share and help people to trade and gain even 500% monthly ROI.

So be fast and do not miss this opportunity.

You can add me on skype or write an email:
Skype: Naviown Master
Email: markosvald40@gmail.com
naviown is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2018, 01:12 AM   #188
The South African Scott
War Room Member
 
Richy Burns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Where Ever The Wind Takes Me
Posts: 160
Thanks: 42
Thanked 59 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey man, I sent you a skype request as I have a few questions first for you...

Thanks
RIchy
Richy Burns is offline  
Unread 4th Dec 2018, 08:02 AM   #189
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Richy Burns View Post

Hey man, I sent you a skype request as I have a few questions first for you...

Thanks
RIchy

Hello,

Replied.
Thanks for the message.
naviown is offline  
Unread 7th Dec 2018, 04:47 AM   #190
Active Warrior
 
pinocchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

are you still there? No vital sign since tuesday. You promised me on monday to send me further detaíls the very next day. My Email 24 h ago has not been answered either.
With the amount I invested I am getting slightly nervous. I am sure you understand.
pinocchio is offline  
Unread 7th Dec 2018, 04:55 AM   #191
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pinocchio View Post

Hello,

are you still there? No vital sign since tuesday. You promised me on monday to send me further detaíls the very next day. My Email 24 h ago has not been answered either.
With the amount I invested I am getting slightly nervous. I am sure you understand.
Hello, mate.

Sorry for not updating you on time. My apologies.
This week was super busy with all the crypto related stuff, maternodes, trading cryptos and other projects.

You don't need to worry, sending email with all the info right now.

Sorry again!
naviown is offline  
Unread 7th Dec 2018, 05:19 AM   #192
Active Warrior
 
pinocchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by naviown View Post

Hello, mate.

Sorry for not updating you on time. My apologies.
This week was super busy with all the crypto related stuff, maternodes, trading cryptos and other projects.

You don't need to worry, sending email with all the info right now.

Sorry again!
Received with big thanks! Thumbs up!
pinocchio is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2018, 08:11 AM   #193
Active Warrior
 
pinocchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anyone getting any payouts these days?
pinocchio is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2019, 12:42 AM   #194
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 82
Thanks: 313
Thanked 126 Times in 93 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OP was quite responsive at first. Anybody else give him $$ / BTC and have heard nothing?
DJX71 is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2019, 01:20 AM   #195
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DJX71 View Post

OP was quite responsive at first. Anybody else give him $$ / BTC and have heard nothing?
Hello, mate

Just replied in skype, explained why my reply was a bit late.

All people are getting payouts, all people are getting updates, everything working like a charm!
naviown is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2019, 07:43 AM   #196
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 82
Thanks: 313
Thanked 126 Times in 93 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I see that — thank you for writing back
DJX71 is offline  
Unread 18th Jan 2019, 06:49 AM   #197
Active Warrior
 
pinocchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My honest review after 40 days of investment:
Before investing, I tried to dig deeper into the masternodes business, but could not understand all of it. Very tech related, but seroius business for people with knowledge. Anyway very risky too.
A couple weeks after my investment I was quite close to tell everyone that this must be scam, as I did not get any payouts. Lots of things happened on naviown's side, which looked liked delaying tactics.
But as he always answered after a little while, so trust went NOT down to zero.
Yesterday was the great day OF MY FIRST PAYOUT, a cumulated sum for the 40 invested days. Nice to have it running now and big hopes to make this automatic recurring.
Will update from time to time.
For now, thank you naviown!
pinocchio is offline  
Unread 18th Jan 2019, 08:13 AM   #198
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pinocchio View Post

My honest review after 40 days of investment:
Before investing, I tried to dig deeper into the masternodes business, but could not understand all of it. Very tech related, but seroius business for people with knowledge. Anyway very risky too.
A couple weeks after my investment I was quite close to tell everyone that this must be scam, as I did not get any payouts. Lots of things happened on naviown's side, which looked liked delaying tactics.
But as he always answered after a little while, so trust went NOT down to zero.
Yesterday was the great day OF MY FIRST PAYOUT, a cumulated sum for the 40 invested days. Nice to have it running now and big hopes to make this automatic recurring.
Will update from time to time.
For now, thank you naviown!
My apologise for making you worry.
Some stupid and not expected things happend on my side such as crashed laptop and other stuff which caused payout and delay.

Now everything fixed and I am working 100% full speed again.

Thanks for review!
naviown is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to naviown For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jan 2019, 02:24 AM   #199
Moondancer
War Room Member
 
tumichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Posts: 146
Thanks: 11
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been researching Masternodes for 3 years, but I am not a technical person. I was introduced to Naviown through a friend, who said that OP was an absolute genius when it came to cryptos.

I have never seen a more responsive, friendly and professional person. Naviown guided me through the various hoops and patiently answered all my questions (and believe me I had so many to ask).

With the money I invested in masternodes, I just hit $70 daily and this is awesome. This translates to $2100 monthly without me having to lift a finger. And Naviown has said it'll continue to grow after the crypto market recovers.

I have also been picking OP's brain on trading Crypto. He has a very deep understanding of the crypto markets and is extremely good at trading and technical analysis.

With his first tip alone, I managed a 50% ROI (Return on Investment) in a Single trade. Man that was an out of this world feeling.

All in all, I cannot recommend Naviown services enough. If you're looking for a Masternodes professional and a crypto trading genius, who'll answer your questions patiently and even guide you through everything, then he's the guy to go to.
tumichael is offline  
Unread 22nd Jan 2019, 06:56 AM   #200
Crypto Trader
 
naviown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IN
Posts: 301
Thanks: 53
Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts
Default
Re: [CryptoCurrency MASTERNODES] 100% Passive INCOME. UPDATED V2.0
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tumichael View Post

I have been researching Masternodes for 3 years, but I am not a technical person. I was introduced to Naviown through a friend, who said that OP was an absolute genius when it came to cryptos.

I have never seen a more responsive, friendly and professional person. Naviown guided me through the various hoops and patiently answered all my questions (and believe me I had so many to ask).

With the money I invested in masternodes, I just hit $70 daily and this is awesome. This translates to $2100 monthly without me having to lift a finger. And Naviown has said it'll continue to grow after the crypto market recovers.

I have also been picking OP's brain on trading Crypto. He has a very deep understanding of the crypto markets and is extremely good at trading and technical analysis.

With his first tip alone, I managed a 50% ROI (Return on Investment) in a Single trade. Man that was an out of this world feeling.

All in all, I cannot recommend Naviown services enough. If you're looking for a Masternodes professional and a crypto trading genius, who'll answer your questions patiently and even guide you through everything, then he's the guy to go to.
Thanks, mate!
naviown is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
club, coaching, crypto currency, cryptocurrency, earning, income, make moeny, masternodes, passive, start, vip

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:28 PM.