Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Nov 2018, 05:33 AM   #51
Best Mobile Phone Booster
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: New Delhi India
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

After read this post i can say nothing is impossible.
VishalMittal is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 07:54 PM   #52
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is my honest review:

Ive tried to 'work' with this guy for longer then a month.
First he made promises that I will make sales in 1-2 days after ive set up my instagram accounts.
The method is about creating 3 instagram accounts and hell use some kind of software which follows people and you get followed back. Only problem here is you get followed back by same account as yours.
Which are actually just kind of spam accounts who try to promote their affiliate link.

He was very responsive until I paid him 300$ and then he was responding me hours later sometimes even days. I got all my accounts set up, bought my domain and hosting. I didnt had a landing page so I paid him 20$ to make one for me and it took nearly a week until it was finished. I told him many times to let him give me work to do, but he said you dont have to do anything, just create the instagram accounts.

Im a hard worker and now you have to put in the work to make things work, and found it weird that he told me this because I dont believe in push buttons which does all the work for you. But on his part it was all automated.

even when he was finished with my link, it still had problems, while he said everything looks fine. I had to write him messages many times to get a response, nothing was working out. What kind of coaching is this? Everytime he said lets pick up a date and work on it step by step, but everytime he was not online and he came with excuses im on school or i had no internet. So i told him if I could call him and I will be recording the call so I can work on my own atleast, he disagreed. I was losing my eager, because he wasnt keeping his promises and that I would earn money in 1-2 days was all a lie. 4 weeks has been passes and I dont even get clicks let alone sales. He told me I will get 1000 clicks per day, but I got zero clicks for weeks. Then he tells me there is some kind of issue on the software, he willl fix that last week, but without result. On his word I would make money last week, and the week was over so I contacted him and he said there is another some kind of issue. I now know he was playing with me all the time. The method just dont work. You get followed by spammy instagram accounts, not real persons. Hence I get zero clicks. Then he started blaming me that I did not my job and was being lazy. Ive posted for a whole week everyday and I even asked him many times for feedback if its looking good and he said it all looks great and I can get sales in few days. It was all lies.
After I wasnt getting any clicks, he said I will make them targeted and still no clicks.

Ive done all my part and now he says on skype i was being lazy and did nothing the whole month. I got all the conversation. He insulted me and called me a scammer and told me join the scammers in India,
Telling me that im broke and will stay broke.

This all he said because I asked for a refund and he agreed to refund me at the first time before I started if it wont work for me. I told him Ill dispute him and send all the proofs to paypal and he said I will draw out the process as long as I can, so you wait long for your money to get back.

Thius guy is delusional and tries to blame you because this method didnt work.
Ive got all proof of the conversation and will make my dispute and call paypal tomorrow to make it a claim so it can be handled in a week.

Stay away from this guy if you dont want to waste your time and money.
Musti is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 08:19 PM   #53
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You spent more time writing out that review than you did actual work.

This guys just another overseas scammer taking advantage of money back guarantee offers on warriorforum.

I believe hes part of a ring of scammers I've been hit with. I think it's because I have someone who does work for me from overseas who was adamant about promoting my offer because he had 'people' who were interested. I offered him a referral of $40 If he brought someone in. Well this is the 3rd guy who happened to join up around that period all from india / middle eastern guys.

This guy had no real plan to do any work. He couldn't even upload his own website and told me to do it. I setup everything for him the only thing he did was create 3 accounts and add 9 posts to the accounts. you can see the accounts here: https://www.instagram.com/fatburningcrew/

Look back the thread. 1 hour a day of work. Does that account look like there's 1 hour a day of work put into it? I literally setup everything for this guy and told him to do the work and he'll get results. even with that lack luster account and the 2 others, he was getting traffic and followers. but even after trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't just an overseas scammer looking to bait out information and not doing anything to request a refund I told him I would help him setup the second method...

This was after the 30 day mark so naturally he went silent and said he didnt want to do the work. Today we were actually scheduled to meet and start it giving him the benefit of the doubt and here we are now. He wanted a refund. Typical scammer, I wonder how many times he did this to other providers? Its just unfortunate that I try and help someone with a referral bonus and they send me people to waste my time.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 08:37 PM   #54
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow! This guy is not only delusional but hes also a bad bad liar.

I have made the screenshots of the conversation between us and I can post all of them here.

Im not even from the middleeast or India. This guy is clearly being racist over here. You can watch his earlier comments about him being racist.

Ive posted for a whole week with zero results, while he told me everything looked great. What do you expect me to do then if you dont give me any feedback. And when I get zero clicks he come up with an excuse that there was some kind of issue in the software.

This just dont work. You get only bot followers and your account follows only bots.
Why dont you tell them about the method?

He never have me anything to do, I was just messaging him everyday what I should do next, and he just said your accounts are set and youre golden. Now hes blaming me I didnt put any work in it, but I got all the proof in the conversation on skype.

He saying i was baiting out for information. What information? You havent even told me the software youre using to get followers! You kept that secret from me for a whole month. While this method was based on that software you never told me what it was!

Tell me, what I have learned from your method besides creating spammy instagram accounts?

I never went silent on him, I literally messaged him everyday for feedback and help, but he barely responded to me and never really helped me out, let alone coaching. I had enough of is false promises and excuses thats why I told him I dont want to continue anymore.

We had a schedule on sunday and he wasnt online yet again. It was not today, again hes lying.

And about the referral thing is also a lie, I contacted this guy personal on warriorforum.
This the the third time on warriorforum i asked for a refund out of dozens products i bought on here. This guy just didnt delivered and didnt coached me, and when you put the facts in front of him he starts to insult you.
Musti is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 09:07 PM   #55
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

And I told him im not familar with making websites and all things involved within. I told him if he could send me the steps I could do it myself but he said it will take too long. He asked me then 20$ to do it for me and I sent him the money and it nearly took a week for him to do it.

But he doesnt tell this ofcourse..
Musti is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 09:55 PM   #56
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The bad English should be a good indicator of the kind of person you come to expect when dealing with warriorforum scammers. Just be weary whoever offers to coach this guy next. There's a reason why you've been on here since 2011 and you still can't even setup your own website.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 10:09 PM   #57
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My english isn’t bad. It’s not perfect but you can understand me clearly.

Like you all can see this scammer is a racist, liar and not a man of his words.

If I only would show you the conversation between us on skype where he showed his true colors.

These kind of scammers are so delusional. He had another thread, but he deleted it because of the bad reviews. Don’t be suprised if he also deletes this one.

I never was learning/busy with creating websites. I had told you this before I paid you, that I had others create websites for me. You told me that it isn’t a problem. You didn’t even helped me with it and charged me an extra 20$ for it.

This is a warning to everybody else. Don’t waste your valuable time and money on this scammer. When he recieves your money he’ll get les responsive, suddenly he’s on school every day.

Like you can see he is making things up with the refferal story. I still have the private messages where I contacted him here and he sent my his personal skype. No third person was involved here!

Also he will insult you if you tell him the method doesn’t works.

I have disputed this guy and will call paypal tomorrow to put it into a claim. All screenshots are made from the conversation where you see I did all my part and he wasn’t doing his.

I’ll also contact warriorforum for this guys activities.
He lies, insults and scams fellow warriors.
Musti is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 10:15 PM   #58
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yea make sure you let people know you did your part. All 9 posts. Too bad you didn't put this much effort into your work, you might of got somewhere.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 10:25 PM   #59
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thats all I had to do from you

Keep lowering yourself )

Btw this guy is suddenly more responsive than before.

I wonder why?

Scammer trying to defend himself lol
Musti is offline  
Unread 6th Nov 2018, 10:35 PM   #60
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just sick of overseas scammers on here trying to get something for nothing. I'm sure im not the only seller on here who has to deal with this.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2018, 05:07 AM   #61
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Tell the people how I scammed you?
You can’t, because you scammed me with your blackhat method which don’t even work.

Look at this guys attitude. Really no shame of stealing peoples money and lying about it.

After 1 whole month I’ll get zero clicks and yet he blames it on me while I did everything he asked.

It just don’t work, hence the reason he deleted his other thread with bad reviews on it.
Musti is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2018, 06:09 AM   #62
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is some skype conversation between us:

https://postimg.cc/8fFhvWPd
https://postimg.cc/47jYr0st
https://postimg.cc/kB3VsLjP
https://postimg.cc/sMfg0z7q
https://postimg.cc/YGFrmCBG
https://postimg.cc/y3zVhC7f
https://postimg.cc/4Y3XQ5TT
https://postimg.cc/XpLV5Pm8

His lie about the referral and the third guy involved within this:
https://postimg.cc/QHLn6j9b


This guy just steals your money and tries to delay you as long as possible. Everytime I contacted him he came up with an excuse why I'm not getting any clicks. After a month I knew he was just playing around and lying all the time.

He never revealed the software he was using which was the main purpose of his 'coaching', and now he's telling me i'm baiting for free info and ask for refunds, while I gave him a chance for a whole month and didn't got to know anything about the software.

I've called paypal and told his activities.

And look at his refund policy:

Do you offer a refund?

Absolutely! If you don't make your original investment back within 30 days I will happily refund you and you get to keep any knowledge, information, websites and products I helped you setup.

There is no risk involved with this training. You either make a lot of money with this training or you learn something new and you get your investment back. It's a win win situation for you. It puts a lot of pressure on me to back up my claims and I'm confident that you'll be happy with my training to offer a refund policy like this.

I got zero clicks, zero sales and zero knowledge. Wasted 300 bucks.
Musti is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2018, 08:52 AM   #63
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Okay, so seller is saying he delivered clicks, but buyer is saying he got zero clicks.

Despite OPs paintbrush insults to people from countries whose English isn't perfect (which was uncalled for btw), the bottom line is, right now it's just one person's words against another.

Some screenshots proving the clicks (or lack of clicks) should help settle this issue.
pcteam is offline  
Unread 7th Nov 2018, 10:37 AM   #64
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

Okay, so seller is saying he delivered clicks, but buyer is saying he got zero clicks.

Despite OPs paintbrush insults to people from countries whose English isn't perfect (which was uncalled for btw), the bottom line is, right now it's just one person's words against another.

Some screenshots proving the clicks (or lack of clicks) should help settle this issue.
https://postimg.cc/k2qCqmjv

and these are clicks of himself trying the link out.
Musti is offline  
Unread 8th Nov 2018, 04:34 AM   #65
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Once again this guy is so daft.

look at the account we setup for him: https://www.instagram.com/fatburningcrew/

notice he has a landing page in his bio. yet hes showing his maxbounty stats for the past week. But he wont show you stats to the actual landing page itself. There won't be massive amount of clicks to the offer page itself because the landing page filters a lot of it out (especially when you have a piss poor account that nobody will buy from anyway because you didn't do a good job on it and just posted 9 useless quote images).

The proof is in the pudding with his account. The numbers are up top. I told him he should have 3x the amount of followers right now but the work he did was so shit, nobody would realistically follow him back or care what his account has to say because it looks like a bot account (then complains only bots follow him).

I gave him examples of my own personal accounts setup at the same time his were that have 3x the amount of followers and content he has that are getting sales right now. but he blames me because I didnt tell him what to do. After telling him multiple times to post something new at least once per day (hell its in the original page, 1 hour of work a day). It's not hard work. But he has 9 images. he has nobody to blame but himself for that one.

Anyone with a brain can see that wasn't going to work out with the amount of images and content he had and I told him multiple times to add more. I have other people I'm working with. I'm not going to baby sit this guy for $300. I'm not an employee for you, you're not paying me $300 so I can make you rich. Get off your ass and do the work and you'll succeed like other people.

And there's nothing uncalled for about the kind of people who come on here and waste sellers times with excuses and take advantage of money back guarantees. A large majority of them originate from a select few places. There's a reason why people don't like selling on here anymore.

To summarize: the proof is in the pudding. those 283 followers, and over 3,300+ following stats just didn't show up overnight.

He has similar stats across his other accounts. Even for his piss poor performance he still managed to get some kind of results, now imagine if he actually put in effort into his accounts.

The bottom line is there is no question this would have worked for him if he actually did the work. Just look at the stats across the 3 accounts he started with...

All of them have over 3,300 followings (not followers, potential followers). Let's do some math here.

Let's just say 10,000 followings total for math sake for all 3 accounts.

Lets be SUPER GENEROUS and cut half of that in half and say those are bot accounts.

5,000 real people had an opportunity to check out his account. lets be generous again say only 20% actually checked his account out.

that's 1,000 people.

If you were a real person and saw that instagram account, what would you think? Looks like a bot account right? why would you follow that or engage with that.

HOWEVER there's still a chance people did engage with that (and there was clicks to his landing page which he doesn't know how to show you and wont show you anyway).

The fact that he even got clicks to his landing page and then the offer is a miracle in itself with those low quality accounts, but it was happening.

Point is he was getting real clicks to his page, the problem was his page was just garbage and stopped his results dead in the tracks from his lack of effort. I did more than my part to help him get there, he blew his opportunity and did nothing thinking I was going to build this entire business for him for $300. hes a joke, and that's why he'll never make money online, and he wasted my time Simple as that.

If i was a scammer you think I would sit here for over a month and waste my time with this guy for $300? AND get the results I did on his shitty accounts? I would of taken his money and ran if I was a scammer, but because I try to help people out and think maybe this one will be different, I get the shaft and now have to sit here and waste even more time explaining why this guy is a waste of time.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 8th Nov 2018, 07:13 AM   #66
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This guy is blatantly lying about his activities and his trying to blame his mistakes on me.

You told me that I can check the real stats on maxbounty myself and now you're saying the stats on maxbounty is not true because of the poor performance of the bot software?

You told me yourself that my 'piss poor' accounts looks great and that I could expect sales last week.
How many times I had asked you for feedback? And how many times you said that my accounts looks great?

I have nearly as much as followers like the accounts as yours you showed me. So there is nothing wrong with my accounts, the true is your method doesn't work because you only spam instagram with bot accounts.

Also this guys second method was teaching me was to create as many as possible youtube accounts as I can and to leave comments on most viewed youtube videos with my affiliate link. Who the hell does this kind of spamming methods?

No wonder why you deleted your other thread where another guy left his feedback and tried you out for a month and told it didn't work and he got only bot followers.

And the bottom line is, you're promoting your offer that we can get thousands of clicks to any offer. The fact is I get zero clicks even you were saying all looked great. You're blatantly lying.

And how did you coached me? That was the worse part. He is barely responsive. I had to wait at least 30 minuts for a respond from him. I waited many times in the midnight just to get a response from him because I wanted to finish everything asap. We schedule a meeting, he isn't online and reacts hours later. Yet he blames that on me. It's not my problem if you can't keep your word. I work and study, I can't wait for you all the time in the midnight. He always came up with excuses like, I am in school, I had no internet, I can't see your messages on skype.

You know damn well that I posted those 9 images in a week which was the purpose and I asked many times if it looked good and you said I am golden.

You're working with nobody, you only got negative feedback because your method doesn't work.
Your accounts can get banned with this spammy method.

I have done all my part from beginning to start. You had let me wait several days to get started because you're lazy and came up with excuses all the time. You're saying in your thread, if I don't make my money back in a month you WILL refund me. That's enough reason for the dispute for me to win.
I have sent all the conversation between us and your insults to me. And they'll see who did his part and who didn't. It just shows that you're a scammer and steals peoples money teaching them nothing.
You haven't even showed me the software you're using, I learned nothing from you.

My accounts even get more likes than yours. And like all the times you said my accounts look great.
So don't try to blame it on my accounts to cover up your mistakes.

No 1000 people will click on your offer. Those people get followed by hundreds of accounts like yours. I'm sure they know all of them are fake accounts hence the zero clicks I got.

Funny thing is, when I messages him that I got zero clicks, he said it can't be my accounts look great. So he told me nothing happens when he clicks on my offer. He tried to come up with new excuses, but I told him everything looks fine. And if that even was the case I told him MANY times if he could test my link if it works properly.

I paid this guy an extra 20 bucks to make the link work properly and yet it took him nearly a week to be finishes and when he told me it was finishes yet it wasn't working properly. He doesn't delivers his promised work and you have to message him all the time to get a response.

You told me yourself I can track the clicks on maxbounty. So stop coming up with excuses already, you lied too much now!

The point is here: His method just doesn't works. After a month of wasting my time and money and trying to contact this guy everyday is all wasted energy. Look how defensive he is and yet lies blatantly when I proved everything. Typical scammer attitude who doesn't fulfill his money back guarantee because he needs your 300 bucks badly.

In this thread he's promising to work everyday 1-2 hours with you. You should be happy if you can chat with him on skype 15 minuts for few days. When I told him i'm not familar with creating websites and told him if he could send me videos of tutorials on youtube how to do it, he said it will take too long just send me 20$ and i'll do it for you. This guy will milk you as much as he can to steal your hard earned money.

You've done nothing the whole month. You only delayed me as much as you can. Everytime you send not compeleted steps so I could finish my work the same day. You're just scamming on warriorforum so you can fund your college costs. And you can't run anywhere tho, the dispute is made and you will be forced to give my money back. You don't keep your word with the money back guarantee.

You have wasted my money and time for a whole month. I can't understand how people can live with this attitude. If he wasn't a scammer he would've talked with manners. But scammers are often defensive when they get heat, hence the insults of him to me and the other guys on the thread he has deleted.

Think twice before you jump in hell with him:

What is the training like?

The training will take place over skype. We can either do voice calls or Instant messaging. I prefer instant messaging as all of my instructions and knowledge will be saved to your skype history incase you ever need to go back and re-read any instructions I give you.

We will connect with each other 1-2 hours each day (I tend to only work on weekdays, but if weekends work best for you we can schedule a time).

I will sit down and get you started on the process and get your website and product up and running within the first day or two (depending on if you have a website and product already, or if I need to help you get into an affiliate network).

By day 2-3 you should be up and running full speed generating targeted traffic to your website and sales should start pouring in.


You can forget the 1-2 hours working together everyday, you should be happy if he even reacts to your messages.

It took longer than a week to get my website running.

What if I don't have a product, service, or website. Can you help me?

Yes. If you don't have a product or website I can help build you one and get you started promoting affiliate products through an affiliate network such as maxbounty.

Maxbounty is a great way to get access to high quality affiliate offers that pay very well. For example I can show you how to make money promoting weightloss offers that pay $40 a sales for a trial offer. These products sell like hot cakes and it's very easy to make 2-5 sales a day with this traffic within your first 2 weeks.

If you prefer other niches there are hundreds of other products to choose from. All of which I can help build you a website promoting any product you wish to sell and you can use the traffic from this method to start earning money today.


He can help you build a website for charging extra money from you and won't help you if you ask how to do it yourself.

You will make zero sales in the first 2 weeks, even 4 weeks. He'll come up with excuses all the time, like the auto DM feature wasn't on or your link isn't working properly.

Do you offer a refund?

Absolutely! If you don't make your original investment back within 30 days I will happily refund you and you get to keep any knowledge, information, websites and products I helped you setup.

There is no risk involved with this training. You either make a lot of money with this training or you learn something new and you get your investment back. It's a win win situation for you. It puts a lot of pressure on me to back up my claims and I'm confident that you'll be happy with my training to offer a refund policy like this.


30 days has been passed and he won't refund you but insult you. After all those days of feedbacks I had asked him and everytime he said my accounts looks great. But when you ask for a refund your accounts gets blamed. Where is the logic?

He won't reveal the software he is using, so basicly you won't learn anything from him. Only if you count how to setup spammy instagram accounts.

How can we get started?

If you're reading this page, chances are there are still openings available. I'm only taking on 5 new partners. So If you're reading this, you still have a chance to secure a spot.


This is a lie too. on the other thread he was saying his spots are filled yet he was accepting new members, no wonder he deleted that thread with bad reviews on it.

Also the fact he accepted a customer on this thread for 100 bucks shows you that he just wants your money.

Just see how he's lying about the whole refferral thing. How can you trust this scammer?
Musti is offline  
Unread 8th Nov 2018, 07:14 AM   #67
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

he was getting real clicks to his page, the problem was his page was just garbage

Interesting. Buyer, can you confirm this is the case?


And OP, if landing page was indeed getting clicks (but not then getting clicks to the affiliate sales page), why didn't you tell him to change his landing page?
pcteam is offline  
Unread 8th Nov 2018, 07:33 AM   #68
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

Interesting. Buyer, can you confirm this is the case?


And OP, if landing page was indeed getting clicks (but not then getting clicks to the affiliate sales page), why didn't you tell him to change his landing page?
Lol, he sent me the page to me and said this one is a good converter and told me to change the images on it. I asked for instructions how to do it and he charged me 20$ for it.

So if he's here redirecting to my landing page then this guy is just a weird scammer.
Musti is offline  
Unread 8th Nov 2018, 05:18 PM   #69
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

Interesting. Buyer, can you confirm this is the case?


And OP, if landing page was indeed getting clicks (but not then getting clicks to the affiliate sales page), why didn't you tell him to change his landing page?


I gave him the landing page to use, it's a landing page that I currently use to get sales in the same niche. So there's nothing wrong with the landing page. The point is his funnel is doomed to fail from the start because any real people that see his IG account red flags go up because it looks like a bot account. So their sales guard is already up, so some people might still click on the landing page out of curiosity, but hes already failed at the first part of the funnel.

The funnel goes Method > IG > Landing Page > Offer Page > Sale.

The method works at bringing people in as you can see from the stats on his IG account page.

People have been clicking on his landing page (he wont show you stats or know how to pull them up). But it doesn't matter because chances are rare that he would get anyone to actually get to the next step and check out the offer because people are already weary of being sold something because his IG page looks like a BOT with no content on it.

If he did what I told him to do, and provide value on his account and just copy the same forumla I did, the people who viewed his account wouldn't be weary of his account and see him as a normal person / brand that is providing value worth following like what I do with my accounts. Then they are more likely to engage with you and what you're offering. Because the IG account itself is used to 'warm' up the traffic so when they do hit the landing page they are more receptive to it.

Does that make sense? If that traffic isn't being warmed up before they hit the landing page, that means the whole thing falls apart because they are just curiosity clicks at that point with their sales alarms already on knowing they are probably trying to be sold something based on his accounts content (or lack thereof).

So everything falls apart if that IG page isn't any good. So I could send 10,000 clicks to that page and 99.9% chance he will never make a sale because nobody with a brain would buy something from his page based on his content.

I did my part. He didn't do his.


Originally Posted by Musti View Post

This guy is blatantly lying about his activities and his trying to blame his mistakes on me.

You told me that I can check the real stats on maxbounty myself and now you're saying the stats on maxbounty is not true because of the poor performance of the bot software?
.......

This alone proves you have no idea what you are on about. There's a difference between LANDING PAGE STATS VS MAXBOUNTY STATS.

I kept telling you this, but you're so thick you can't even understand that concept. If you go look at your landing page stats you'll see the amount of traffic that has been sent there. That's different from people who CLICKED on the offer from your landing page.

This is what I mean, this guy can't even grasp basic internet marketing concepts. He couldn't even figure out how to upload anything to his website and I told him I would do it for him, and he didn't have a website so I provided one for him for $20 and that was so I could pay my VA to swap out product info, images, links and cater it to the offer he was running. He acts like paying me $20 for a website that CONVERTS not even just a random website I built, was such an amazing thing he did. You can't even buy a custom website on fiverr for $20, but somehow I'm a scammer taking advantage of him... get a grip.

If i wanted to be a scammer and take advantage of this guy I could of charged him another $300 for all the extra work I had to do for him just to hold his hand through everything.

I gave him a website.

I uploaded it for him.

I ran the software for him (He keeps saying I never told him what the software was, I had to run it for him! You think a guy who can't even upload his own website will have any chance of understanding how to run the software? That's why I offered to manage everything for him because I knew how inexperienced he was from the start and it probably would of taken a month on its own just to get him up and running if he did everything himself).

I gave him one of my own accounts to base his off of that is bringing in sales to clone.

I brought him traffic, follows, and clicks.


What did he do?

He made 9 posts.


Who scammed who?
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 9th Nov 2018, 08:47 AM   #70
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This guy still keeps on lying. This time i'll answer his lies with our conversation on skype:
https://postimg.cc/QF2Vj3WS

When I asked feedback from him:
https://postimg.cc/r0FDP94L

He told me i'll get sales:
https://postimg.cc/jwgD0J6n

And when I didn't got any sales, he said I will target them:
https://postimg.cc/ykrkr91M

Still no sales, and he came up with new things:
https://postimg.cc/2bm6B7GZ

I had posted 9 images in a week which was the meaning. See how he said everything looked good, didn't gave me any feedback and told me I will get sales last week.

When things were not working he came up with new things why it isn't working. Suddenly he's saying here my accounts look like bot accounts while he approved them himself.

This guy didn't fulfill his promises and can't accept that his blackhat method doesn't works.

I haven't earned my money back in 30 days, so he has to refund me.

Also he told me himself that I can check the stats on maxbounty.

I told you from the beginning that i'm not familar with making websites. You said yourself you will do it for me and now you use that as an excuse to talk yourself right.

He told me he will help me setup my website and when I asked about instructions he charged me 20 bucks instead.

You knew damn well these were things I am not familar with and it was your duty to coach me how to do it because you accepted me like this.

You said yourself you would upload it and use the software yourself. What do you expect me to do? I told you many times give me something to work on but you didn't.

I ran the software for him (He keeps saying I never told him what the software was, I had to run it for him! You think a guy who can't even upload his own website will have any chance of understanding how to run the software? That's why I offered to manage everything for him because I knew how inexperienced he was from the start and it probably would of taken a month on its own just to get him up and running if he did everything himself).

Look at his attitude.. You had to do nothing, i'd asked you for instructions and you gave me nothing. I would've probably finished it faster than you, waiting for you for 2 weeks to get finished.

I got zero clicks, zero sales and only bot followers.

Yet he keeps talking about 9 posts lol. I had to post everyday once. And when he lied about the whole clicks and sales, I stopped posting because I realized it isn't working.

I'm wondering with which lies he will come up with now.
Musti is offline  
Unread 9th Nov 2018, 11:27 AM   #71
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

So everything falls apart if that IG page isn't any good.
OP, what you said makes sense, IF you had told buyer that his Instagram page is crap and needs to be improved drastically in order to generate interest.

However, from the screenshots that buyer has provided...

Originally Posted by Musti View Post


When I asked feedback from him:
https://postimg.cc/r0FDP94L

He told me i'll get sales:
https://postimg.cc/jwgD0J6n

See how he said everything looked good, didn't gave me any feedback and told me I will get sales last week.
... then you've actually told him his Instagram is good and should be getting clicks and sales in a matter of days. So unless we're missing something here, (e.g. if you've told him during training his IG page is rubbish) then it's understandable why buyer is disappointed.
pcteam is offline  
Unread 9th Nov 2018, 08:08 PM   #72
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

OP, what you said makes sense, IF you had told buyer that his Instagram page is crap and needs to be improved drastically in order to generate interest.

However, from the screenshots that buyer has provided...



... then you've actually told him his Instagram is good and should be getting clicks and sales in a matter of days. So unless we're missing something here, (e.g. if you've told him during training his IG page is rubbish) then it's understandable why buyer is disappointed.


Look at the image again. hes showing me one of his posts. I said it looks good. I'm agreeing the post he made looked good. I told him to keep posting... I didn't know all he did was post 9 images and 7/9 were just quote images and 1 image of the product and some other random image. I work with 15 other students. I already spent enough time baby sitting him. As soon as I found out his accounts had shit content I told him that and then he didn't want to do any work for a whole week.

If he actually did the, what, 1 hour of extra work to make his accounts not look like shit, then yea he would of got sales, but he had no interest in doing any work to begin with. He posted 9 images and expected to be raking in the money. He literally could of fixed his accounts in 1 day, but he never did.

He wont show you the multiple times i had to tell him to keep posting more content.

You even said yourself that everything I said makes sense. But apparently not to this guy.

I gave him MY OWN ACCOUNT to literally COPY.... literally gave him a business that is bringing in sales right now to straight up copy and mimic my results...

AND ALL HE COULD DO WAS CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH 9 USELESS POSTS.

Let me say that again. I showed him my own account, a perfect template for him to copy and mimic on his own accounts.... And he still ****ed it up somehow. Now its my fault, because I wasn't watching him close enough like I'm running a daycare over here.

I can't be blamed for his shitty work ethic. What more could I have done besides build the whole thing for him (I practically did, his only job was to work on the accounts and COPY my work. Not even come up with anything on his own, COPY...and he still failed). My job as a coach isn't to build the business for you.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 10th Nov 2018, 09:45 AM   #73
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lies again. You are selling coaching, so it's your duty to track my work. Also I was the one contacting you all the time asking for feedback and work to do. You always responded only when I messaged you twice.

There must be a reason you only have 5 slots for coaching eh? So you can have the time to coach your clients. So the 15 students is a blatant lie and excuse of yours again.

You can see the conversation where he's saying that he will target the traffic and everything is looking better now. And that was the period I was posting the images. After I did not get any sale he came up with new things again. This guy keeps falling on his own words.

I kept on posting. I missed a few days and told him why. It was because of my shifts on work.

I may be said make sense, because I fell in his lies again and thought I should give him a second chance.

You gave an example, not something to copy.

You just can't say my spam method doesn't works. I am not the first one that tried your method and it didn't worked, so shh and stop lying.

What have you built for me? I made all the accounts myself, searched all the images and hashtags myself. And I paid you 20$ to make my landing page because you didn't wanted to explain me. And you told me before I paid you, you will send me a landing page because I didn't had any.

You're telling in the sales page you will work EVERYDAY 1-2 hours with your clients. So you had to keep track on me every single day, i'm not even talking about the promises you made of the coaching, you were difficult to contact all the time.

You're just a blatant scammer!
Musti is offline  
Unread 10th Nov 2018, 11:16 AM   #74
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

As soon as I found out his accounts had shit content I told him that and then he didn't want to do any work for a whole week.
Buyer, can you confirm this is the case?

Originally Posted by Musti View Post

You're telling in the sales page you will work EVERYDAY 1-2 hours with your clients.
OP, if you didn't fulfil this minimum 1 hour a day, then you would have gone against your sales pitch.
pcteam is offline  
Unread 10th Nov 2018, 11:34 AM   #75
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No. When he I was asking why i’m not getting any traffic he told me nothing is wrong on my part and that he will target the traffic and later he said He hadn’t the auto dm future on.

And later when I still didn’t got any traffic, he told me to post twice a day but he still didn’t told me my posts are bad. He said I only had to change my hashtags a bit. And later he said something else, and then I had enough of his excuses.
This spamming method just doesn’t works.
Musti is offline  
Unread 10th Nov 2018, 11:43 AM   #76
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Musti View Post

No... he still didn’t told me my posts are bad..
So OP is saying he told buyer that his posts are bad, but buyer is saying OP never told him.

I guess there's only one way to settle this: OP, do you have any screenshots from your Skype proving you told him his posts are terrible?
pcteam is offline  
Unread 10th Nov 2018, 11:57 AM   #77
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

He said that after I asked for a refund
Musti is offline  
Unread 10th Nov 2018, 06:19 PM   #78
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok let me end this once and for all. lets go over the timelines here.

He joined the program on the 6th of Oct. He didn't have any CPA account, website, nothing. He needed to get into maxbounty.

He got approved into maxbounty on the 10th. Nothing can be done without CPA approval.

So on the 10th we did a lot of work. I spent over 2 hours working with him to do work that should of taken only 15 mins to do. You can even see me tell him that here... You can tell im not very happy, he has a little snarky attitude and was already complaining 4 days in even though I didn't have any control over his CPA approval process and I was working on his landing page and eventually uploading it for him.

https://imgur.com/vODJSHi


Now on to Oct 11th, he finally makes his 3 accounts...


https://imgur.com/qNLz5o4


Here's the first time I talk to him about good content and show him my Acc to replicate.

https://imgur.com/QCVVD0h


6 DAYS LATER HE FINALLY ADDED A PROFILE PIC AND SOME TEXT TO HIS BIO. Wow...
Notice how I tell him to start posting, and he says he'll do it 'tomorrow'. that excuse pops up a lot in our interactions.

https://imgur.com/4netNeu


4 DAYS LATER HE FINALLY MAKES HIS FIRST POST! 4 DAYS!!!
notice he even says "ill post everyday alright?"

https://imgur.com/W0iFF43


Couple days later hes complaining about his site not even working. The guy never even setup his domain registration right. Notice how long it takes him to do anything "ill do it in a few hours, ill do it tomorrow, etc ,etc"

https://imgur.com/j54nXKD


This goes on and on. He started on the 6th. And didn't even create his first accounts until the 11th, and didn't even post content on them until the 21st!

This is the work ethic im talking about.

He said that after I asked for a refund
Oh that's funny because over a week ago we were talking about what could be wrong after you weren't getting any sales yet. I did a detailed overlook on your account and sent you this...

https://imgur.com/YSzmMJe
https://imgur.com/HsfUGI4

I specifically tell him to go look at my account and look at my posts so he knows what to do.

I even recap it for him here... and of course his response is... 'ill do it tomorrow'

https://imgur.com/QuU86do

Of course he never did the work. He just went on to complain more. I tell him again here whats wrong and why hes not getting any results and tell him i gave him an example account to follow...

https://imgur.com/2VemDuB

Oh yeah btw, he was head hunting from the start. You know doing all that amazing work, took him 11 days to create 3 instagram accounts and make 1 post on all of them. Wow Musti, you were really out there head hunting weren't you...

I didn't want to have to spend all this time doing this, but I think it's important everyone understands how bad this guy really is. Literally didn't have content on any of his accounts until the 21st and that was only 1 post. I figured after telling him to keep posting he would at least put a minimum of 6-9 posts on there and then keep posting everyday like I told him. Obviously not, this guy was literally posting once per day. and was complaining about no results after a week.

So to summarize this so everyone can understand. This guy joined the 6th, but never REALLY started until the 21st with his first post of content and even then he shouldn't expect anything to happen until his accounts are totally setup the way I showed him... But he never reached that point. So he officially started the 21st and was complaining about no sales just over a week later... This was also during a time when his website was down for a few days...

Oh I should also mention, During this time, To help him speeding things up because he obviously has all the free time in the world to complain, but not do any work I began trying to teach him a more hands on method that is the 2nd part of the training. I gave him instructions to follow and he said he said "cool, ill do that hopefully tomorrow". Never did the work, only came back 2 days later to complain.

So even though he joined the 6th. he never offically started the process until the 21st. And a week or so after already complaining about no results and wanting a refund.

Total joke.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 08:09 AM   #79
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can end nothing scammer.

He is talking about something that should've took 15 minuts and not 2 hours. First of all, what do you expect if he answers me back in 10-20 minuts?
That's why I requested a call because his lack of response. And shamelesly he blamed it on me.
Even if I had to work 2 hours on it, you knew that I was a beginner with this.

This is what I mean with his response time:

https://postimg.cc/mP0Jj93T

https://postimg.cc/8jY0kv0L

https://postimg.cc/jwT90rk9

https://postimg.cc/sQJL30k2

https://postimg.cc/s1V8TsWG

https://postimg.cc/tnCMJNbN

https://postimg.cc/BtMzyk5Y

https://postimg.cc/9r0kjbJW

Look at the timeframes, what time it is and when he answers me.
I make time free and it's already evening and last thing I want is to wait 30 minuts for an answer.
I stayed up countless of times till the night because his lack of response. And he knew i'm from Europe and he always came up with excuses.

I finally made my accounts on 11 october? You told me on 10 october I should've made them and I made them the day after because it was late and I had to sleep.

Let's come to the posting part. The reason I waited was because he hadn't finished my link yet and he knew I wasn't posting yet when there was no affiliate link on my accounts. He agreed with that.

My landing page was not even finished while he told me so, The images were the same and he said its fine, while it wasn't. So I had to message him all the time and finally he changed it.
See the conversation here:

https://postimg.cc/tnCMJNbN

https://postimg.cc/BtMzyk5Y

https://postimg.cc/9r0kjbJW

https://postimg.cc/dkmSBSnY

https://postimg.cc/DJKM1Kr6

https://postimg.cc/fVpFTdk6

https://postimg.cc/XZ5PZvCX

https://postimg.cc/y31prXrS

https://postimg.cc/kBhYfSNB

https://postimg.cc/K4fH3wR7

https://postimg.cc/XpvDfLCR

I said often i'll do it tomorrow. Yes and you wonder why? Because he always answers me too late and it was late in the evening or already night ( see the images and the timeframes). I often went sleepless to work or school because of him.

https://postimg.cc/VJ2MNqnQ

Even I said i'll do it in a few hours because I was busy with something else, I did it in 40 minuts. Could be in 5 minuts but the hosting customer service took too long. And I had no clue about the domain registration and I wasn't complaining at all.
Does this looks like complaining to you?:
https://postimg.cc/bd0KHLwg

See the picture when i'm asking him when we should schedule a date to discuss it further and he doesn't responds back.

https://postimg.cc/BL54F0zc

https://postimg.cc/K4FZ21K9

I'd started 21 october posting without getting any result. And then did what he asked me changed the hashtags and posted twice. Yes, i've missed some days, but that was because of my shift on work and I told him about that.

And this is the time I had asked for a refund:

https://postimg.cc/9wVXgM9n

https://postimg.cc/N24s3c7f

https://postimg.cc/wtTG2d3Q

Again he let me wait for nearly 2 hours and he responded nearly 4 hours later!

I had enough of it. He never spent time to coach me everyday and gave me false promises all the time and I had enough of it. If there was something wrong with. my accounts he should've know it way before but everytime he could't make up his words he came with new excuses. I lost trust and lost my eagerness because I saw zero results all the time.

And about the extra work he's talking about. I created many youtube accounts and they were all set.

Look how he's stressing here and come up with new excuses why it doesn't works when I asked him for a refund:

https://postimg.cc/vcy7dtM4

https://postimg.cc/ykTm63Yv

Funny thing is, he said he was waiting for me, while I waited hours for him.

He gave me the instructions to create the instagram accounts after 11 days and I made them in 30 minuts and started posting when he finally finished my affliate link which we agreed on! It would look weird if my affiliate link doesn't works on my accounts and people see the errors.

He told me himself that I should only post once a day on every account. This guy is a blatant liar.

So him telling here that I joined and started on 21 october is a big lie. You can check the images on this post what we've did all those time. And it was his fault why it took so long. Lack of coaching, lack of responding, lack of fulfilling is part and me waiting for him all the time.

I told him i'll finish up the youtube part tomorrow:
https://postimg.cc/v11MH9Mn

Because it was already night. And later I told him that I would finish it on friday because of my shifts.
See the conversation here:

https://postimg.cc/t7ccpfJB

https://postimg.cc/Hrwv0k2N

https://postimg.cc/RW5bnHcf

See him here telling i'm good and later blames me that my accounts look like sh!t.

And later when I kept asking for a refund and told him I don't want to continue with him because he couldn't fulfilll his promises and coaching he started to insult me.
Here are a few of them, I can post them all if it's needed:

https://postimg.cc/JG1fzgWJ

https://postimg.cc/ZWQ2j5vF

https://postimg.cc/jD2Bz72S

https://postimg.cc/xctWJR0Z

Nice try scammer, but you got exposed again.

I've answers on all your lies while you ignored my facts and couldn't answer them and tried to detour the conversation all the time to talk yourself right.

Prove your 20 happy students. I've only seen bad reviews and you deleted the thread with the bad reviews on it.

Stop lying and be a man for just once and admit you are the one to blame for the bad results.
Musti is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 09:48 AM   #80
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Everything you just posted just shows how clueless you really are. If someone thinks anything in those screen shots proves anything other than what I've been saying, I don't know what to tell you. Talking to this guy is like talking to a brick wall. Everything you just posted backs up what I said above. So thank you.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 09:57 AM   #81
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You got exposed scammer!

You have nothing to say now!

Nothing backs up your lies. The images are the proofs of your blatant lies. You got exposed scamboy.

Look at him trying to talk himself right by insulting me again.

You’ve stumbled on your own feet over and over again.

You can’t detour the conversation anymore. If I want I can show all the conversation on skype and show even more about your false promises, lies and your lack of coaching.

People have been pm’ing me and thanking me that I exposed you. They were on the edge to pay you and I saved them
Musti is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 10:08 AM   #82
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nobody is PMing you anything because the offer is closed so nobody can pay anything lol.

Post everything, I wish you would, but I'm pretty sure people can figure out from what's been posted already that you didn't do anything. They can come to that conclusion on their own now.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 10:22 AM   #83
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can post the PM's too, I have nothing to hide unlike you

That's why they thanked my about my review, right? )

Also the offer was closed when I wanted to join. You're a bad liar. You're making a tool out of yourself by keep on lying.
And your offer still is open liar.

If you're thinking to delete this thread like your other thread you'd deleted, I made all screenshots of this conversation

And if you can't back up your lies anymore just sshh and don't try to detour the conversation to another subject, like you've did on skype.
Musti is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 10:24 AM   #84
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can't delete threads on here moron... I'm done wasting my time on you. Every time I have to respond to you I lose brain cells.

For everyone else, you can obviously see what I had to work with. I should of never wasted my time on this guy. Lesson learned.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 10:37 AM   #85
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This scammer is still lying. He had another thread, where he was promoting the same coaching, but he deleted it because of the bad reviews. I can contact warriorforum for it and ask them for a clarification. Too bad I hadn't made a screenshot of his other thread, it would be even funnier to see how he would react on that. But i'm sure warriorforum can clarify that.

But here is the conversation where I asked the same question of the guy who left the review on his thread:
https://postimg.cc/s15pcY2D

You see this guy insulting me, and who insults in general? Scammers!
Musti is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 02:00 PM   #86
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here's the way I see it...

Both parties have their valid points.

However, it seems OP wasn't too interested in properly coaching people who don't have experience in IM. I think OP initially thought client wouldn't need hand-holding and every step explained. To be fair to the buyer, he did explain this to OP. Anyway, as a result, OP lost motivation, and buyer lost trust. In that case, OP should never have accepted the client in the first place.

As for this "old thread" that buyer keeps talking about that he claims was deleted. Are you sure about this? Buyer said:

Originally Posted by Musti View Post

If you're thinking to delete this thread like your other thread you'd deleted, I made all screenshots of this conversation
To which OP replied:

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

You can't delete threads on here moron.
Buyer, if you can't prove that OP had another offer thread which is now deleted, then you shouldn't make these claims. Maybe you're mistaken, since OP couldn't be so stupid to deny that.
pcteam is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 02:44 PM   #87
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am not mistaken. I know very well that he had two threads and if you had read my post and watched the image you would’ve known it.

It is possible to delete threads, ive seen other doing it too.

And I told that I can contact warriorforum to prove it.

He lied countless of times? Why he shouldn’t lie about this?

Actually I do have proof of it. When I was about to pay him, I asked him which link I should buy with because he had two similar wso/threads going on:

https://postimg.cc/LhzZTwGV

The other got deleted by him later.
Musti is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 06:39 PM   #88
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

See what i mean. Look at his "proof" there is no mention of a deleted thread. There is two WSOs related to my coaching. This one which focuses on instagram, youtube and facebook. The other thread is an older version where i only focused on youtube.

This thread was created after ajustments to the first coaching were made and updated changes to the coaching were applied. That old thread isnt deleted. Go on my profile and look at it. You arent allowed to delete threads in the WSO section. So this guy is just pulling shit out of his ass because I showed everyone how lazy he really is.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 11th Nov 2018, 07:18 PM   #89
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

Here's the way I see it...

Both parties have their valid points.

However, it seems OP wasn't too interested in properly coaching people who don't have experience in IM. I think OP initially thought client wouldn't need hand-holding and every step explained. To be fair to the buyer, he did explain this to OP. Anyway, as a result, OP lost motivation, and buyer lost trust. In that case, OP should never have accepted the client in the first place.
.
I have no problems helping people who are totally new. I've done this before with other people who are new. The difference is those people put in the effort and want to learn about the process.

You can tell from my screenshots this guy didn't put any effort into anything. That's why I basically stepped in and my thought process was "ok this guy doesn't know anything, he can't even do the basics, let me get him setup and he can handle the easy stuff like posting on IG (Which he never did). Then once everything is setup I can explain the process to him more easily once he sees it working.

It took over 2 hours for him to walk him through the process of grabbing his affiliate link from maxbounty and putting into a url redirect plugin in wordpress. There's no way he would of understood the process in its full scope fast enough at the start to accomplish anything. After spending 2 hours just trying to get his affiliate link he wanted me to teach him basic html to change the landing page I sent him (change out images, product name and links, etc). I'm not here to teach basic html, that's something he can learn on his own which is why i offered to outsource the work to my VA for $20 so we can move things along quicker.

I knew from that moment there was no way I could teach this guy the method in a reasonable time before he started to complain about getting nowhere. So I took over everything for him and went out of my way to set everything up for him. All he had to do was manage the IG accounts and put content on them which was easy to do since I showed him everything he needed.

He still couldn't do that. Once again anyone can go look at the proof and see that he created the accounts on the 11th and never posted a single thing of content on them until the 21st. That work takes no more than 1-2 hours tops to copy everything on my account example I showed him. But it took him 10 days to make 1 post...

10 days.

and 10 more days later he only had 9 posts on the account. Which the majority of the content looked nothing like what I told him to do.

And you can see for yourself he was getting results, if he had a better account his results would of been 2-3x better and he probably would of had 1-2 sales a day if he did it right based on the amount of traffic he was getting. (based on the software targeting around 1,000 followings per day to potential customers).

I don't know how anyone can even give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. It should be obvious that if he just did the 1 thing he was tasked of doing, he would be making money right now. Nothing I did on my part lead to his failure. Everything was 100% preventable if he did the single job he had correctly which he didn't.

Every coach has a nightmare student, this guy is mine apparently.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 09:33 AM   #90
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Again this scammer is lying. When I asked you question about the bad review you answered me, so that means it's the same wso. Becaause you had bad reviews on it you started a new thread.
If you're saying you haven't deleted it then place the link on here.
And why I can't find it back in your threads?

https://postimg.cc/CBGDc5wz

You say those people wanted to learn. I asked you everything to do it myself, from the software to creating my own website. But you rather stole more money from me instead of coaching me.

You can tell from my screenshots this guy didn't put any effort into anything. That's why I basically stepped in and my thought process was "ok this guy doesn't know anything, he can't even do the basics, let me get him setup and he can handle the easy stuff like posting on IG (Which he never did). Then once everything is setup I can explain the process to him more easily once he sees it working.

I've exposed all your screenshots and you couldn't answer them. So no need to repeat the same thing over again. If you want to prove yourself, quote ALL my reactions and answer them with proofs like i'm doing. But you can't because you're a liar and have no proof.
So in 1 week 9 posts doesn't count as post? yeah right..

It took over 2 hours for him to walk him through the process of grabbing his affiliate link from maxbounty and putting into a url redirect plugin in wordpress. There's no way he would of understood the process in its full scope fast enough at the start to accomplish anything. After spending 2 hours just trying to get his affiliate link he wanted me to teach him basic html to change the landing page I sent him (change out images, product name and links, etc). I'm not here to teach basic html, that's something he can learn on his own which is why i offered to outsource the work to my VA for $20 so we can move things along quicker.


I have showed the proof why it took 2 hours. Because of your lack of responding. You answered me back every 10-20 minuts. It took too long that's why I had requested a call and you denied.
I didn't even asked you to teach me how to make the changes on the landing page and all things included. I asked you to send me video tutorials on youtube how to do it, but then you said 'just send me 20$' and your wannabe va does it for you. I'm sure you did it yourself to keep the money yourself. You talk like it's so easy, why would you outsource it then?

https://postimg.cc/mP0Jj93T

https://postimg.cc/8jY0kv0L

https://postimg.cc/jwT90rk9

https://postimg.cc/sQJL30k2

https://postimg.cc/s1V8TsWG

https://postimg.cc/tnCMJNbN

https://postimg.cc/BtMzyk5Y

https://postimg.cc/9r0kjbJW

https://postimg.cc/tnCMJNbN

https://postimg.cc/BtMzyk5Y

https://postimg.cc/9r0kjbJW

https://postimg.cc/dkmSBSnY

https://postimg.cc/DJKM1Kr6

https://postimg.cc/fVpFTdk6

https://postimg.cc/XZ5PZvCX

https://postimg.cc/y31prXrS

https://postimg.cc/kBhYfSNB

https://postimg.cc/K4fH3wR7

https://postimg.cc/XpvDfLCR

I knew from that moment there was no way I could teach this guy the method in a reasonable time before he started to complain about getting nowhere. So I took over everything for him and went out of my way to set everything up for him. All he had to do was manage the IG accounts and put content on them which was easy to do since I showed him everything he needed.

You told me before I paid you it's easy and it's all automated. You told me yourself you would host my link, start the software and send me the landing page. So there was basicly nothing for me to do. I did my part and you couldn't fulfill yours in 10+ days. It took 4-5 days for you to finish me link which I paid you 20$ for. If you had showed my how I could finish it in a day.

He still couldn't do that. Once again anyone can go look at the proof and see that he created the accounts on the 11th and never posted a single thing of content on them until the 21st. That work takes no more than 1-2 hours tops to copy everything on my account example I showed him. But it took him 10 days to make 1 post...


I have shown screenshots of proofs why I waited 10 days to make a post. He hadn't finished my link and he agreed it would look weird on my profile with a link which doesn't works. It was his lazynes of finishing my link which I paid him an extra 20 bucks for. See my screenshots messaging him all the the time if it's finally finished. And when he said yes and he uploaded it, there wasn't even work done on my landing page, the images were still the same. He keeps on lying about the whole process.

and 10 more days later he only had 9 posts on the account. Which the majority of the content looked nothing like what I told him to do.

You can see why I stopped posting. See the screenshots I have provided. I was getting zero clicks and zero sales, while he told me I would get sales end of the week. And I got zero clicks instead of it.

And you can see for yourself he was getting results, if he had a better account his results would of been 2-3x better and he probably would of had 1-2 sales a day if he did it right based on the amount of traffic he was getting. (based on the software targeting around 1,000 followings per day to potential customers).

I wasn't getting any results and I have proved that in my screenshots. And you can see the conversation where we talk about the traffic and him finding new excuses why i'm not getting any traffic.
You'll get zero sales with his spamming method. That's why he deleted the other thread were people left bad reviews that his method isn't working.
By the way you'll only get bot followers or accounts which looks like the same as yours promoting with an afflialte link on it.

I don't know how anyone can even give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. It should be obvious that if he just did the 1 thing he was tasked of doing, he would be making money right now. Nothing I did on my part lead to his failure. Everything was 100% preventable if he did the single job he had correctly which he didn't.

The whole conversation shows that I did my part and you did not yours.

Now if you are a man quote all of my answers and proofs instead of repeating the same lies over and over again. Don't detour on my proofs just answer them all. You can't because you are a big liar!

Where is the 1-2 hours coaching per day?

Only talks but no business. Big liar and scammer.
Musti is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 01:55 PM   #91
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Okay, I'm really scratching my head now. Between the back and forth comments, there's one thing that really needs clearing up...and that relates to this "deleted" WSO thread that buyer talks about.

So buyer says OP deleted a previous WSO thread, yet OP says he never deleted a WSO thread. In fact, he admits he has 2 WSO threads.

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

There is two WSOs related to my coaching.
Okay fine, no issues here so far. So buyer cannot claim that OP is pretending he never had a previous WSO (before this current one) - since OP is openly admitting that he has 2 WSOs.

Now, here is where things get confusing. OP goes on to say:

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

That old thread isnt deleted. Go on my profile and look at it. You arent allowed to delete threads in the WSO section.
Again, good to see OP being transparent. However, I did try and look for his previous WSO via his profile, but couldn't find it. Maybe Warriorforum's search feature isn't working properly, but the only WSO I could find was this current one.

So then buyer said this:

Originally Posted by Musti View Post

If you're saying you haven't deleted it then place the link on here.And why I can't find it back in your threads?
I'm genuinely wondering the same thing. So if OP can show everyone here the link to his previous WSO which he says hasn't been deleted, it would be appreciated. Buyer would then have to admit his error (in this particular matter at least anyway).
pcteam is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 02:00 PM   #92
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes I would admit my error if it is the case, but you can’t find the thread back on his profile and a month ago it was there. Suddenly it’s gone.

It would make things clearer so you could see other buyers bad reviews about his service. I’m pretty sure he is trying to hide that.

It’s not something new seeing scammers open same threads with a little different touch on it to keep their other threads covered up with bad reviewsa and start clean to scam new victims.
Musti is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 02:29 PM   #93
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yea for some reason it doesn't show up in my threads either, but I still found it anyway...

https://www.warriorforum.com/showthr...t=1316833.html

as you can see, not deleted. Don't know why it's not showing up in my profile, but look, not deleted.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 02:37 PM   #94
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

https://postimg.cc/KRXT17c2

...
Musti is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 02:49 PM   #95
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Don't know why you can't see it, I can still see it...

https://imgur.com/a/FmdtpLy
RefuseToLose is offline  
Unread 12th Nov 2018, 04:56 PM   #96
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Musti View Post

Originally Posted by RefuseToLose View Post

Lol, hilarious. Only WarriorForum can tell us what's up.
pcteam is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 03:14 AM   #97
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

Lol, hilarious. Only WarriorForum can tell us what's up.
What about you? What do you see?
Musti is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 02:47 PM   #98
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Musti View Post

What about you? What do you see?
Same as you, a broken link.
pcteam is offline  
Unread 13th Nov 2018, 03:59 PM   #99
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 19
Thanks: 10
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pcteam View Post

Same as you, a broken link.
I think there is an option for hiding it or something.

I will contact warriorforum to make this clear.
Musti is offline  
Unread 30th Nov 2018, 03:14 PM   #100
HyperActive Warrior
 
RefuseToLose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 225
Thanks: 12
Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts
Default
Re: This Unique Method Can Generate 1000 HUNGRY BUYERS To Your Website EVERYDAY!...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Update on the current situation:

Paypal decided the case in my favor. So that says a lot about the situation.

Even after all that's been said against me, I'm still open to helping you out. Your account is over halfway there, you just need content and everythings still recoverable, but you have to put in the work and follow the instructions I give you. I'm still open to helping you.
RefuseToLose is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$20, coaching, expert, internet marketing, making, paid advertising, ppc, profitable, website, year

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:13 AM.