Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Jun 2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp is the largest growing industry since the Gold Rush. It's projected value is over 80 Billion dollars within the next 5-10 years from where it sits now at just 3 Billion dollars. That's a BIG jump!

...and you know what? While everyone is scrambling to get their piece of the green pie, fighting for the best looking label on a product that can't really change... there's a Huge market that has been neglected... and you know what that is? ...

...cannabis advertising!

You don't have to be smart to notice such an opportunity... you just have to be willing to try.

Question: Did you know that there's 30,000 cannabis related businesses in the United States that can't find a solution to advertising their cannabis related products online?
Answer: Well now you know!

Question: Did you know that there's thousands and thousands of affiliates, brokers, wholesalers, retailers and consultants who are struggling with pushing products for the 30,000 cannabis related businesses in the United States who can't find a solution to advertising CBD Oil on Facebook?
Answer: Now you're becoming well informed!

Question: Did you know that everyone in the cannabis related industry thinks there is no way to advertise CBD Oil on Facebook?
Answer: If you guessed "Yes", your right! That's okay... I've found the solution!
Answer#2: ...and you can have it too!

When I noticed this “new niche” unfold in front of my eyes on my computer screen I got right to it. I set-up many ads that didn’t get approved until I discovered what Facebook would approve. I targeted the likely audience and was successful in my findings. I developed a working foundation (a template) for the retailers, affiliates, wholesalers and consultants who are looking for a solution to advertising cannabis products on Facebook. I wrote my discoveries down and packed them into a PDF to provide a solution to a problem that no one has yet targeted (except for me, that I know of) ... go to my website now to see the income and conversion rates I got just THIS WEEK... and to learn how you can get the same response too!

Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2018, 09:19 AM   #2
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks interesting. I'm confused about something. Are the $20 Paypal sales in the 42% conversion rate section of your site CBD oil sales or sales of a how to market cbd oil product?

Also what is your ROI on the campaign to date?
tg187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2018, 07:00 PM   #3
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tg187 View Post

Looks interesting. I'm confused about something. Are the $20 Paypal sales in the 42% conversion rate section of your site CBD oil sales or sales of a how to market cbd oil product?

Also what is your ROI on the campaign to date?
Those are sales of how to market CBD oil or any cannabis derived product.

It's all profit.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2018, 03:12 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

All profit? Ah right I thought there would be FB ad costs. Can you use paid FB traffic too?

So you're teaching us how to create a product that teaches people how to advertise CBD oil on Facebook, is that correct?
tg187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2018, 06:56 AM   #5
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tg187 View Post

All profit? Ah right I thought there would be FB ad costs. Can you use paid FB traffic too?

So you're teaching us how to create a product that teaches people how to advertise CBD oil on Facebook, is that correct?
There was Facebook Ad spend in the development of the tutorial. I wouldn't have been able to discover what Facebook approved without running ads.

I'm giving you my tutorial for Advertising CBD oil or any cannabis related product on Facebook which you can repurpose or white label. I show you step by step how and where I advertised my tutorial and the processes such as payment processing and delivery as well as what third party online software programs that I used. I go further in detail about the opportunities for scaling from the template that I share with you.

I have one review from a Cannabis industry pioneer for my tutorial. So rest assured there is real value in what I've discovered.

I hope I've answered your questions.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Witham For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jun 2018, 08:38 AM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for clearing that up. Just one other thing, I see 9 out of 21 invoices have been paid. Have you received payment for the remaining 12 yet?
tg187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2018, 10:49 AM   #7
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tg187 View Post

Thanks for clearing that up. Just one other thing, I see 9 out of 21 invoices have been paid. Have you received payment for the remaining 12 yet?
I've had 3 additional invoices paid.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2018, 10:50 AM   #8
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

To clarify, I went ahead and did a case study on Facebook Advertising for cannabis derived products. I spent a little money, ran a few ads that weren't approved, set up a few business pages that weren't approved, until I found what Facebook would accept. Once I found what Facebook would accept, I wrote my discovery down and created a PDF tutorial about my experience, my discovery, and I then created a working template for others in the industry to use for themselves. This is more of a follow along (a case study) that you can apply to your advertising of cannabis derived products such as CBD Oil.

So, after making some sales and receiving a review from a cannabis industry "pioneer" I thought it would be best to share my discovery with others along with the steps that I took to make sales... who I targeted, the ad formats I used etc. the demand is high for cannabis advertising solutions and this would be a great way for new affiliate marketers or at home workers to diversify their workflow and income by getting in early and establishing themselves as a provider to the cannabis marketing communities.

The thing with Facebook is that they won't accept any direct ad for any "drug" related products or even allow your landing page to have a link that directs visitors to a "drug" related product. So after testing this out, I show exactly the targeting I used, the ad format I used, the landing page format I used, and how to acquire leads that are actively seeking cannabis derived products without violating any Facebook policies. Something I didn't think about that I haven't mentioned... this can also be applied to tobacco products as well. I know there's a stigma on vape products and this would also be a solution for that.

So the case study of how to advertise cannabis derived products on Facebook without violating any of their policies can also be applied to other product advertising that Facebook does not accept direct advertising for such as tobacco or vape related products... and you get this for free.

What you're paying for is a follow along (case study) about how I managed my outreach campaign to affiliates, retailers, wholesalers and consultants. The ad format I used to trigger engagement from the target audience, the landing page format I used to convey information to the audience, the processes I used to acquire the leads that are actively seeking a solution to cannabis advertising on Facebook, the softwares I used to develop the landing pages, fulfill orders and track progress... along with a another working template that can be applied to anyone who wants to position themselves as an authority in the cannabis advertising niche. Which can also be applied to other "non-approved" niches such as tobacco or vape related products.

To break it Down more... you're getting:

FREE: A follow along of the stages I went through to get approved by Facebook... this includes targeting, demographic data that I paid for, ad format, landing page format, lead acquisition... along with a template that can applied to leverage my case study.

$24.99 (Early bird discount): A follow along of the stages I went through in outreaching to affiliates, retailers, wholesalers and consultants. This includes targeting, ad format, landing page format, lead acquisition, the financial processes used, the third party softwares used for developing the landing pages, and fulfilling the orders... along with another working template can be applied to leverage my 2nd case study.

Businesses that can benefit from my case studies are:

1) Cannabis related businesses, affiliates, consultants.
2) Tobacco or vape related businesses, affiliates, consultants.

If you have any more questions, ask here.

Regards,
Steven Witham
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Witham For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2018, 05:41 AM   #9
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is an update on payments. The tutorial/case study retails for $50. The $20 payments are from individuals who got the 1st phase promotion. The $35 are from individuals who got the 2nd phase promotion.


No complaints on the information contained in my case study.




Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2018, 12:47 PM   #10
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got another ad approved on Facebook. Share the offer with anyone that you know who is interested in learning how to do this themselves!





*IMPORTANT* This WSO has not exceeded its projected amount of early sign-ups. In order to make this available to everyone at the very good price (steal) of $24.99, I need your help in bringing more people to the offer and signing up!

Help increase the volume!!!!

Regards,
Steven Witham
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2018, 10:05 PM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 178
Thanks: 132
Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Witham View Post

Just got another ad approved on Facebook. Share the offer with anyone that you know who is interested in learning how to do this themselves!





*IMPORTANT* This WSO has not exceeded its projected amount of early sign-ups. In order to make this available to everyone at the very good price (steal) of $24.99, I need your help in bringing more people to the offer and signing up!

Help increase the volume!!!!

Regards,
Steven Witham
This is interesting ...

... how are you exactly getting paid here?

My assumption is that you're getting paid a commission
on a particular product?

What was the daily budget for the results you posted?

Also, any other ways to monetize this?

- Tony
Tony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2018, 06:44 AM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 376
Thanks: 33
Thanked 80 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello is there any fear for getting the FB ad account banned ? Or do you use separate landing page ?
lenkablog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2018, 10:38 AM   #13
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tony M View Post

This is interesting ...

... how are you exactly getting paid here?

My assumption is that you're getting paid a commission
on a particular product?

What was the daily budget for the results you posted?

Also, any other ways to monetize this?

- Tony
Im selling my case study to individuals who need a solution to advertising cannabis related products on Facebook. These aren't commissions, they are direct sales.

The sales I've posted here were accomplished by manual outreach to the target market.

An option I've been asked from others is managing their Facebook campaigns which I believe starts at a few thousand per month not including ad spend.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2018, 10:50 AM   #14
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lenkablog View Post

Hello is there any fear for getting the FB ad account banned ? Or do you use separate landing page ?
I've had no issues at all in violating Facebook policy. In the beginning it was trial and error, a lot of time spent investigating, now I get approved every time. I've had this last ad go under manual review for 48 hours but even with the use of the word "cannabis" in the ad and on the landing page I was still approved.

This is still in a test and optimization stage for me but there is value in the fact that I can get ads approved every time.

There's a few things I wanted to do... offer my information via an ebook to help others is one of them. However, that doesn't seem to be helping at all as with the 25 sales I've made no one who purchased the ebook is putting things into action successfully.

So, the other option I can make available is an ad creation and landing page creation service to ensure that everything runs smoothly. This would fall into the category of Facebook ad management therefor a large fee will be applied. This isn't suitable for most affiliates.

So, I could offer an option of creating unique ad templates and landing page templates for your specific offer or product. This would be less than Facebook ad management but not cheap.

If anyone is interested in a service post here.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2018, 02:13 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 178
Thanks: 132
Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Witham View Post

I've had no issues at all in violating Facebook policy. In the beginning it was trial and error, a lot of time spent investigating, now I get approved every time. I've had this last ad go under manual review for 48 hours but even with the use of the word "cannabis" in the ad and on the landing page I was still approved.

This is still in a test and optimization stage for me but there is value in the fact that I can get ads approved every time.

There's a few things I wanted to do... offer my information via an ebook to help others is one of them. However, that doesn't seem to be helping at all as with the 25 sales I've made no one who purchased the ebook is putting things into action successfully.

So, the other option I can make available is an ad creation and landing page creation service to ensure that everything runs smoothly. This would fall into the category of Facebook ad management therefor a large fee will be applied. This isn't suitable for most affiliates.

So, I could offer an option of creating unique ad templates and landing page templates for your specific offer or product. This would be less than Facebook ad management but not cheap.

If anyone is interested in a service post here.
I can definitely see this going places.

I am intrigued. But let me ask you a question...

Is Facebook allowing you to advertise in states where it’s not legal? Just wondering out if curiosity.

Lastly, what kind of ad budget seems to be viable?

- Tony
Tony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2018, 06:36 PM   #16
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tony M View Post

I can definitely see this going places.

I am intrigued. But let me ask you a question...

Is Facebook allowing you to advertise in states where it’s not legal? Just wondering out if curiosity.

Lastly, what kind of ad budget seems to be viable?

- Tony
I've been approved for targeting Oklahoma, Ohio, Arkansas and Florida.

Even interest targeting for cannabis related interests!

As for lead generation, the budget needs to be quite large. Too bad I don't have a large budget But that's with any ad promotion. I was able to get some great data on what I paid for up to this point. I definitely have enough to narrow down my targeting the next time around.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2018, 09:25 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 178
Thanks: 132
Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Witham View Post

I've been approved for targeting Oklahoma, Ohio, Arkansas and Florida.

Even interest targeting for cannabis related interests!

As for lead generation, the budget needs to be quite large. Too bad I don't have a large budget But that's with any ad promotion. I was able to get some great data on what I paid for up to this point. I definitely have enough to narrow down my targeting the next time around.
Sounds good. I’ll take a peak.
This may be a market I want to target.
Tony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2018, 09:36 AM   #18
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Everybody, I'm now offering a service. A Facebook Acceptance package (1 pre-approval test) as well as add-ons to the package. You can sign up for a consultation here: http://www.cannabisadsolutions.com
Store is here: https://www.cannabisadsolutions.com/store


Coupons at checkout:
(Acceptance Package) 25% off enter: 25ACCEPT
(Hands-off Addition) 25% off enter: 25HANDSOFF
(Professional Addon) 35% off enter: 25PRO



...and if you still want the E-book for $24.99, send me a PM.



Regards
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2018, 01:46 PM   #19
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Working on a Cannabis loan ad on Facebook this week. Also getting a some reviews for the new ad approval service.

Stay tuned!!
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Aug 2018, 05:38 PM   #20
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Witham View Post

To clarify, I went ahead and did a case study on Facebook Advertising for cannabis derived products. I spent a little money, ran a few ads that weren't approved, set up a few business pages that weren't approved, until I found what Facebook would accept. Once I found what Facebook would accept, I wrote my discovery down and created a PDF tutorial about my experience, my discovery, and I then created a working template for others in the industry to use for themselves. This is more of a follow along (a case study) that you can apply to your advertising of cannabis derived products such as CBD Oil.

So, after making some sales and receiving a review from a cannabis industry "pioneer" I thought it would be best to share my discovery with others along with the steps that I took to make sales... who I targeted, the ad formats I used etc. the demand is high for cannabis advertising solutions and this would be a great way for new affiliate marketers or at home workers to diversify their workflow and income by getting in early and establishing themselves as a provider to the cannabis marketing communities.

The thing with Facebook is that they won't accept any direct ad for any "drug" related products or even allow your landing page to have a link that directs visitors to a "drug" related product. So after testing this out, I show exactly the targeting I used, the ad format I used, the landing page format I used, and how to acquire leads that are actively seeking cannabis derived products without violating any Facebook policies. Something I didn't think about that I haven't mentioned... this can also be applied to tobacco products as well. I know there's a stigma on vape products and this would also be a solution for that.

So the case study of how to advertise cannabis derived products on Facebook without violating any of their policies can also be applied to other product advertising that Facebook does not accept direct advertising for such as tobacco or vape related products... and you get this for free.

What you're paying for is a follow along (case study) about how I managed my outreach campaign to affiliates, retailers, wholesalers and consultants. The ad format I used to trigger engagement from the target audience, the landing page format I used to convey information to the audience, the processes I used to acquire the leads that are actively seeking a solution to cannabis advertising on Facebook, the softwares I used to develop the landing pages, fulfill orders and track progress... along with a another working template that can be applied to anyone who wants to position themselves as an authority in the cannabis advertising niche. Which can also be applied to other "non-approved" niches such as tobacco or vape related products.

To break it Down more... you're getting:

FREE: A follow along of the stages I went through to get approved by Facebook... this includes targeting, demographic data that I paid for, ad format, landing page format, lead acquisition... along with a template that can applied to leverage my case study.

$24.99 (Early bird discount): A follow along of the stages I went through in outreaching to affiliates, retailers, wholesalers and consultants. This includes targeting, ad format, landing page format, lead acquisition, the financial processes used, the third party softwares used for developing the landing pages, and fulfilling the orders... along with another working template can be applied to leverage my 2nd case study.

Businesses that can benefit from my case studies are:

1) Cannabis related businesses, affiliates, consultants.
2) Tobacco or vape related businesses, affiliates, consultants.

If you have any more questions, ask here.

Regards,
Steven Witham


Hi Steven,

Where is the link for payment for the PDF. Hope is paypal?
biztinz4all is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to biztinz4all For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Sep 2018, 01:55 PM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India,Thai,vietnam,bali,cambodia
Posts: 133
Thanks: 7
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Link isnt working?
netgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to netgeek For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Oct 2018, 09:27 PM   #22
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Your links seem to be broken, is this system still available?
kreativek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kreativek For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Oct 2018, 05:10 PM   #23
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

New course launched August 10, 2018; How to get Cannabis ads approved, and access your target market.

Simple and effective solution for Cannabis businesses and digital marketing agencies.

Free Trial available, this will help with making an informed decision upon purchase.

PM for details.
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Witham For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Oct 2018, 07:30 AM   #24
New Warrior Member
 
David Munoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Steven,
I came across your post and was intrigued by it! I am an advertiser on Facebook and Instagram and i have a client that i just launched a product containing CBD. I was hoping you could help me with an ad format. I took the medical benefit route on the actual ad and had all the cbd benefits on my landing page and sales page. I got my first few ads disproved and i just got one approved but to get it approved i had to remove some of the CBD wording on the ad. Don't like to do that since its more click bait and I don't want to push those type of ads.. Thanks and hope to hear from you !


Dave
David Munoz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to David Munoz For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Oct 2018, 07:03 AM   #25
New Warrior Member
 
davecate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I take a look at your advertising course for Facebook? What is the cost and how do I get it? Also you said there was a free trial? What does that entail?

Thanks, David
davecate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2018, 07:54 AM   #26
New Warrior Member
 
davecate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in this e-book but your link is not working? How do I get a hold of it? David
davecate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2018, 11:35 AM   #27
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven,

Just saw this message but apparently, I'm not active enough on the site to be able to send you a PM, is there some other way to get in touch with you?

K
kreativek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2018, 06:12 AM   #28
New Warrior Member
 
Daniel Huber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven,
I'm very interested in the work you are doing. The link to your free PDF is not working. How can I get a hold of you?
Daniel Huber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2018, 06:13 AM   #29
New Warrior Member
 
Daniel Huber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm new to Warrior Forum, how do I PM you? Very interested...
Daniel Huber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2018, 06:14 AM   #30
New Warrior Member
 
Daniel Huber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Witham View Post

New course launched August 10, 2018; How to get Cannabis ads approved, and access your target market.

Simple and effective solution for Cannabis businesses and digital marketing agencies.

Free Trial available, this will help with making an informed decision upon purchase.

PM for details.
More info please!
Daniel Huber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2018, 02:25 PM   #31
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anybody who is interested can sign up to the free email lessons here: http://eepurl.com/dMlvTI

You'll have all the information that you need in order to start, and its FREE!

Enjoy!

-Steven Witham
Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2018, 05:55 PM   #32
New Warrior Member
 
Daniel Huber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2018
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steven Witham View Post

Anybody who is interested can sign up to the free email lessons here: http://eepurl.com/dMlvTI

You'll have all the information that you need in order to start, and its FREE!

Enjoy!

-Steven Witham
Thanks Steven, much appreciated! Looking forward to the information...

Dan
Daniel Huber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jan 2019, 11:51 AM   #33
New Warrior Member
 
Mike Woods's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2019
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven

Looking for a FB ad manager on cbd oil offer let me know if your interested.

Thanks
Mike Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Feb 2019, 07:09 PM   #34
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 70
Thanks: 9
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

does this method still work in 2019
stone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Mar 2019, 02:41 AM   #35
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2019
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes facebook ads campaigns are so much helpful for CBD affiliate marketing. But you should focus on other parameters which are involved in money making from CBD business. So you may read the article how to run CBD business in 2019.
mahfuzninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Mar 2019, 10:36 AM   #36
Warrior With Results
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: See How I was able to get a 42% conversion rate THIS WEEK (Facebook Advertising for CBD Oil)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Steven Witham is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
42%, advertising, cbd, conversion, facebook, oil, rate, week

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:14 AM.