Save 20% With Coaching & Setup. Build The Skills To Level Up Your Career
bizgenzmedia 10 weeks ago

Save 20% With Coaching & Setup. Build The Skills To Level Up Your Career

We give you opportunities and ideas that help you run your own business. Email Marketing, Solo Ads, Lead Generation, Content Marketing...

COUPON CODE: COACHING20. APPLY THIS CODE WHILE PURCHASING
1. SOLO ADS
Solo Ads Business: Stop Working For Others. Generate 30,000 Clicks At US$79
2. EMAIL MARKETING
How To Be A Premium Email Marketing Provider
3. COST PER OPEN
Build Up A New Form Of Advertising
4. LEAD GENERATION
How To Get Leads - How To Sell. The Easiest Methods Ever
5. PERFORMANCE MARKETING
Pay Only For What You Get. Take Leads As Result
6. CONTENT MARKETING
4 Incredible Tactics To Help You Achieve Your Goals
7. SOCIAL MEDIA
4 Incredible Tactics To Become A Successful Social Media Manager
8. AFFILIATE MARKETING
Affiliate Marketing: How To Build Up A Million-Dollar Business
9. DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Digital Marketing Agency: How To Build Up A Million-Dollar Business
10. NEWS AND MAGAZINE
News And Magazine: How To Build Up A Million-Dollar Business

If you have any question, please contact us via bizgenzmedia@gmail.com

Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author kakamaka
    I have purchased 48 hours ago , landed me to your website page with PURCHASE COMPLETE but nothing about product, sent emails but no response .
    please provide access ASAP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442082].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Haven't you received WSO yet? Usually, our websites will send WSO to you after purchase automatically after purchase. Please contact us via bizgenzmedia@gmail.com. We will resend our WSO to you. Or you can PM us.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11442132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kakamaka
    ok for those who are confused like me , here is what he is offering:

    1- SMTP setup so you can send many emails per day , and he is charging $79 per month for that.
    2- you need to build list by importing the leads and that you will buy , source is given in PDF.
    3- he DOES NOT provide you traffic , you NEED to build list . he is charging to setup email server for you.

    Hope that clear up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by kakamaka View Post

      ok for those who are confused like me , here is what he is offering:

      1- SMTP setup so you can send many emails per day , and he is charging $79 per month for that.
      2- you need to build list by importing the leads and that you will buy , source is given in PDF.
      3- he DOES NOT provide you traffic , you NEED to build list . he is charging to setup email server for you.

      Hope that clear up.
      Sure. We give you methods. You will use our methods to generate clicks. You will find some tricks to help you accelerate the process of building list and getting clicks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nanohits
    I just want to be clear here. Its a bit misleading as the OP said get 30K clicks for $79 but he fails to say you have to get your own list for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440094].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by nanohits View Post

      I just want to be clear here. Its a bit misleading as the OP said get 30K clicks for $79 but he fails to say you have to get your own list for it.
      We can not tell everybody on WF in details how get 30,000 clicks at US$79. The purpose of this WSO is help you get 30,000 clicks at US$79.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440095].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nanohits
        Originally Posted by bizgenzmedia View Post

        We can not tell everybody on WF in details how get 30,000 clicks at US$79. The purpose of this WSO is help you get 30,000 clicks at US$79.
        You cant but you need to be transparent about it and make sure to tell them it is not from a list and that it needs ot be from their own list. The way you have put it, it seems like the list is already there and for that price you can get 30K clicks. So just be clear about it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440096].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
          Originally Posted by nanohits View Post

          You cant but you need to be transparent about it and make sure to tell them it is not from a list and that it needs ot be from their own list. The way you have put it, it seems like the list is already there and for that price you can get 30K clicks. So just be clear about it.
          Understood what you said. We will edit our WSO to clarify what you are confused about.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440101].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nanohits
            Originally Posted by bizgenzmedia View Post

            Understood what you said. We will edit our WSO to clarify what you are confused about.
            Ok great thanks.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anoopchawla
    You teach click generation using self hosted, or AR such as aweber?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440070].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by Anoopchawla View Post

      You teach click generation using self hosted, or AR such as aweber?
      We will teach you how to generate clicks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
    Hi Kakamaka,
    I can not reply your message. You can visit the below URL and sign up to get a free copy.
    Solo Ads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nanohits
    I have purchased. Will let you know how it goes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440047].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by nanohits View Post

      I have purchased. Will let you know how it goes.
      Please don't reveal our methods here. After reading if you are not satisfied with our work, we will refund your money. Just send us a message. That's all.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440049].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nanohits
        Originally Posted by bizgenzmedia View Post

        Please don't reveal our methods here. After reading if you are not satisfied with our work, we will refund your money. Just send us a message. That's all.
        Who said anything about revealing things? You must be new here to say such a thing. It is also against rules and ethically not right to share things for a paid purchase. I have been on these forums for over 9 years

        I had a chance to read this and I must say for $9 there is a lot of info and it is worth the purchase. Is it worth purchasing their done for you? Probably not.

        P.S: Please PM me on how to purchase those clicks for $79 as it wasnt mentioned or I wasnt clear in the PDF.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440063].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
          Originally Posted by nanohits View Post

          Who said anything about revealing things? You must be new here to say such a thing. It is also against rules and ethically not right to share things for a paid purchase. I have been on these forums for over 9 years

          I had a chance to read this and I must say for $9 there is a lot of info and it is worth the purchase. Is it worth purchasing their done for you? Probably not.

          P.S: Please PM me on how to purchase those clicks for $79 as it wasnt mentioned or I wasnt clear in the PDF.
          if you have any question, please contact us via bizgenzmedia@gmail.com. We can not reply your PM, since we don't have enough 5 posts.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440069].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nanohits
            Originally Posted by bizgenzmedia View Post

            if you have any question, please contact us via bizgenzmedia@gmail.com. We can not reply your PM, since we don't have enough 5 posts.
            I have emailed you but waiting for response.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440080].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
              Originally Posted by nanohits View Post

              I have emailed you but waiting for response.
              We did reply your message
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erin31
    any review copy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437662].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by erin31 View Post

      any review copy?
      You can visit the below URL and sign up to get a free copy.
      Solo Ads
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
    Don't let negative comments stop you dreaming of starting solo ads business. I will show you step-by-step guide to help you jump into business quickly:
    - How to setup
    - How to sell
    - How to attract affiliates and resellers
    - How to advertise your services effectively on Google, Social Media
    You can read our methods before purchase. Please visit the below link, sign up and download.
    Solo Ads
    If you like it, go ahead. If you don't like it, please ignore our landing page. If you are not satisfied with my works after purchasing, I will refund your money. No question.
    You have nothing to lose.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 88ninjas
    This looks like a phenomenal deal! I have one quick question...


    -Once the clicks are purchased, is there any more work to generate the clicks, or do they come in automatically?



    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437423].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by 88ninjas View Post

      This looks like a phenomenal deal! I have one quick question...


      -Once the clicks are purchased, is there any more work to generate the clicks, or do they come in automatically?



      Thanks!
      Read my comments carefully. You have to do a lot of works to generate clicks. However, I will show you step-by-step guide to save your time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
    Hi samb7,
    I can not reply your message, since I have not enough 5 posts. Please keep in mind that you can read our methods before purchase. Visit the below link and sign up:
    Solo Ads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arvah12
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436607].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by arvah12 View Post

      can you explain in detail what we will be getting?

      can you show us some proofs and screenshots?

      I am sorry but we have to be very cautious. There are a lot of bad and dodgy sellers in here.
      As I mentioned in the advertising banner if you are not satisfied with our methods, we will refund your money. No question. No risk. You pay me through PayPal. If I have some issues with payment, PayPal will block the payment that buyer have paid me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436763].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anwiii
    the sales page is vague. your answers are vague. what exactly are you selling here? when ya talk about clicks, are you essentially talking about traffic? so 30k visitors? where does a solo ads business come in? is that what's in the pdf? you write about how to start a solo ad business with the 30k visitors for $79?

    you mention it is premium traffic? what makes it premium traffic? in the solo ad industry, you purchase 30k clicks for $10,000 dude. you understand that it's very fishy that you can provide or there is a source that provides 30k premium visitors for $79.

    no reviews, no screen shots, no proof, no nothing. what exactly are you offering here???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      Originally Posted by bizgenzmedia View Post

      It's absolutely my idea from 5 years of experience
      Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

      the sales page is vague. your answers are vague. what exactly are you selling here? when ya talk about clicks, are you essentially talking about traffic? so 30k visitors? where does a solo ads business come in? is that what's in the pdf? you write about how to start a solo ad business with the 30k visitors for $79?

      you mention it is premium traffic? what makes it premium traffic? in the solo ad industry, you purchase 30k clicks for $10,000 dude. you understand that it's very fishy that you can provide or there is a source that provides 30k premium visitors for $79.

      no reviews, no screen shots, no proof, no nothing. what exactly are you offering here???
      Why did you said I am vague? I don't want to explain much more here. I guarantee that if you are not satisfied with our methods, we will refund your money. What do you want more from me?
      I know there are so many people who have free time and want to destroy others' business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436761].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seomike
    So we purchase for $79 30000 clicks and resell the clicks?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thebizcoach
    Want little bit detail, did you work on this and it worked from you or not...what is result of 30000 click...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436262].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
      It's absolutely my idea from 5 years of experience
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436276].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bizgenzmedia
        Originally Posted by bizgenzmedia View Post

        It's absolutely my idea from 5 years of experience
        Yes. You can resell these clicks or take advantage of these clicks for your business
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProfessorGlum
    can you offer a done-for-you service at an extra cost.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11436105].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered